Product & services pricing Rating 6.69/10 6.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10

"I had some problems with the quality of one of the bracelets I received, and when I informed AB, they were incredibly helpful.. First they apologized and then proceeded to issue me a complete refund, even before they received the bracelet back! Their customer service team was quick to respond via email and very efficient. Top class seller!"

"My loving son decided to do Mommy's laundry one day. What he didn't know is that my Journey bracelet I had bought from Ashley Bridget was in my pocket and it broke. I wrote an email to them asking how to fix it and within minutes my email was answered, a new bracelet was on it's way, issue taken care of!! So easy and my customer service rep, Kimberly Moore, was so awesome! I didn't even ask for a new one, just a fix! I'm still astounded and thankful that there are still great merchants that believe in delivering great customer service!"

"I recently ordered 4 of A.B. bracelets. I have had the pleasure of working directly with Jessica Smith from the Customer Service Dept.. Jessica has answered all my questions in a VERY timely manner. Thanks for making this purchase so easy."

"Kimberly Moore made my interaction with Ashley Bridget a pleasure. I chose 4 bracelets to give as gifts... all so cute! There was a problem with one of the bracelets received, but getting a replacement was fast (an hour and a half from my initial inquiry to an order for a new bracelet). Easy and pleasant interaction. I couldn't be more pleased!"

"I had a great experience with customer service. I purchased the nautical bracelet with the crystals and unfortunately, one of the crystals fell out. One of the reps, Jessica, responded almost immediately asking to provide a photo of the bracelet and saying she would have them ship me a brand new bracelet immediately! "

"I recently ordered two bracelets from Ashley Bridget and was very pleased with the product. I had a problem with one of the bracelets and contacted Jessica at customer service and the bracelet was replaced without a problem. I would recommend these products to anyone. One of the bracelets I ordered was the Hunger Games and I absolutely love this piece. Highly recommend this website."

"I recently purchased a bracelet for my mother as a birthday gift. I live in MD, and shipped it to her in FL. The day she got it, she tried it on, and it fell apart.
I contacted Ashley Bridget support (I purchased this on-line), and Jordan Davis made the exchange a breeze! I sent her a photo, along with my order # and my mom's address, and they shipped a new one (over night) to her. Thank you for making this so easy! I am a retailer, and a stickler for good customer service. I received superior customer service. Thank you Jordan!

"I had an issue with my bracelet after it arrived. The response was IMMEDIATE AND POSITIVE. This made me very happy with this company."

"I purchased two bracelets from Ashley Bridget, and both broke the first time I wore them. I work a desk job, so it's not like I was doing anything to cause them to break. On one the clasp broke, and on the other a few of the ropes came loose from the metal binding. Sadly, poorly made. I didn't even try to get my money back, since I wore both bracelets about two weeks after receiving them, and apparently they don't do returns or refunds after that time.

What a mess.

"I had the most wonderful experience with customer service...I placed my order and forgot to enter the discount code, I emailed right away to see if they could apply the discount and within a matter of minutes I received a response and the next day a credit was issued.....Just because of that I will not hesitate to order again....Now I'm just wanting for it to be delivered.....Then I will write a review on the merchandise....Right kudos to Ashley Bridget's customer service....Thank you!!!!!!"

"Jessica is a asset to the company, excellant customer service. I will definitely be purchasing more items."

"Customer Service is fast and very helpful! I needed to make an exchange before my order arrived and was helped right away. "

"I just wanted to say I just ordered a bracelet from Ashley bridget and have to say their customer service was fantastic I put in the wrong discount code and as soon as I contacted them they fixed it... beautiful jewelry will shop here again"

"I received my Wizard bracelet today that I ordered. I absolutely love it. Good fit and to me, magical & empowering feeling when I put it on. It was easy to order, track my purchase, and it arrived 5 days earlier than the projected outcome I read the day before. This is the 1st time I have ordered anything from this site, I can guarantee, I will be ordering again. Tks, Andrea Cowart"

"GREAT SERVICE!!..
Questions answered soo soon, I am impressed
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your great "jewles of life"... my friends so appreciate "gifts with meaning that is personal, classy and mostly created just for them"...
Thank you for what you have to offer!!

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.