Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10

"I had a problem with my order. One of the bracelets didn't come with the other two.
Kimberly Moore was very patience and got the issue straighten out for me.
She gave me excellent service.
She is differently a 5 Star rating.
Donna

"I love the jewelry that Ashely Bridget makes and sells. There was a problem with my order missing one of the bracelets and I contacted customer service. Within a week a recieved my replacement bracelet and they also included an extra bracelet. I was very surprised by this gesture and would highly recommend your jewelry. Thank you."

"Absolutely love my Baggins bracelet! Customer service was exceptional."

"I have purchased a few Ashley Bridget bracelets in the past and loved them. I just purchased a Mystery bracelet and it broke after the first wearing. I notified them right away and their customer service rep (Kimberly Moore) took care of me right away. Excellent customer service!"

"Great customer service from Kimberly!!! It was a pleasure to have her help me out with a shipping problem only took minutes to correct with her fast service :)

"They were very helpful and accommodating. When a mistake was make on my order they remedied the situation immediately and were very friendly. The merchandise is also lovely, I would definitely recommend it!"

"Have purchased from Ashley Bridget before and had no issues. This time I purchased 4 bracelets as Christmas gifts and unfortunately 2 broke on first wear. Couldn't fault the way Danielle handled the complaint. Will certainly be back!"

"I received 3 bracelets as a Christmas gift from my husband. The Baggins bracelet is my favorite but one of the straps pulled out of the clasp during normal wear. I took a pic of it on my iPad and sent it to Ashley Bridget and their customer service is amazing! They are sending me a replacement right away and apologized profusely. Things happen, but it is in how a company handles it that shows you the professionalism or lack thereof of the company. I will buy from them again happily and would recommend them highly to others. I LOVE their bracelets! They are so well made and each piece is thoughtfully created in its design. "

"Simple style and wonderful customer service!"

"Both bracelets broke the very first time I put them on"

"Emily Jones in Customer Service was very helpful. At the end of Oct I had ordered several bracelets as Xmas gifts. Some were backordered b/c they were the Breast Cancer bracelets. I emailed Customer Service and Emily responded. She resent my order...unfortunately one of the bracelets was missing from the order and once I sent her another message she offered to resend another bracelet or refund my money. I was refunded my money promptly. Love the bracelets and so did the receipents. "

"Great experience in dealing with Ashley Bridget personnel. I had a problem with the STRENGTH bracelet I purchased and Emily was extremely helpful in correcting the problem . It is a pleasure to buy from a upstanding company."

"I ordered a sorority bracelet, and when it arrived, it was the wrong sorority, although the invoice said it was the one I ordered. I emailed, and got a response immediately! I was told the new one would ship immediately and I could keep the wrong one as well."

"Fantastic company, ordered 2 bracelets on Dec 3rd and got the delivered to the UK before Christmas, any problems I had were sorted very quickly by one person, Kimberly, was not passed from person to person, like most company's.All questions answered very quickly, Even when I got the bracelets and one was damaged, Kimberly offered a refund or a replacement, no hassle, will order again Top Top Company, and great staff like Kimberly Moore"

"Placed an order on 11/18/14 and received my ordered item a few days later. I inadvertently ordered the wrong sorority bracelet for my daughter for Christmas. I contacted customer service today telling them I made a mistake and wanted an exchange. Danielle from Customer Service was great! Exchange done via a few emails and the new bracelet is on its way! Great customer service and great products. My daughter loved the bracelet had it not been that I ordered the wrong one."

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.