Stores > Ashley Bridget

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10

2016-04-26

wonderful experience all the way around!

"I fell in love w/the mother daughter bracelet set and when I saw a 60% promo code, I was finally able to order it! I was so excited and ordered it in such a hurry that I didn't realize until after I submitted the order, that I had forgotten to enter the promo code for the discount :((

I emailed customer service, and c/s rep Sarah Adams, immediately responded and said she would gladly refund the discount amount to my card. She was so fast, friendly and understanding. I can't wait to get my bracelets in the mail and will definitely be spreading the word to my friends and family about this wonderful company and their products :)

This review was modified by lferrara1 on April 26 2016 11:03:24 AM

Love this braclelet.

"I have been wanting this bracelet for a long time.It is always sold out.Thank you Madison Hill for letting me know when the Breathe silver bracelet was available."

This review was modified by jennifematloff on April 26 2016 10:14:33 AM

Customer service awesomeness

"I had an issue with my order and sent a quick short email and received a response within hours AND got a solution to my problem right away. I love how helpful they were and didn't beat around the bush or just write me off. I will deff shop from this site more often!"

This review was modified by bequihello on April 26 2016 09:29:46 AM

Awesome customer service!

"Sarah Adams went above and beyond what I expected. I was waiting to order the Grey bracelet in onyx but it was out of stock. I contacted customer service and Sarah responded very quickly. She informed me it would be back in stock in a few weeks. This morning I get another email letting me know it was available and included a link to order. Very helpful. Thanks so much, can't wait to receive my order! "

This review was modified by Mel59102 on April 26 2016 07:30:40 AM

2016-04-25

Super helpful!

"Customer service was super helpful. They responded to my email very quickly, and were very polite. Katie Taylor process my return very quickly and politely, and it was a pleasure working with her!"

This review was modified by Sammy12344 on April 25 2016 01:15:15 PM

2016-04-25

Had to return item purchased, but customer service was great

"After receiving my item I decided it wasn't what I had in mind and decided to return. From the moment of purchase the customer service was great. The item was processed and shipped to me in a timely manner and I received it within a day or 2 of purchase. Once I contacted customer service for the return, I received the same swift service. Katie Taylor is the rep that handled my return and she was awesome. She was super friendly and apologetic and made the whole process quick and painless! I never take the time to write reviews, but I was so impressed with the customer service that I received I had to point out what an asset Katie Taylor is. Thank you!!"

This review was modified by loveandfaith on April 25 2016 11:57:32 AM

2016-04-24

50 Shades Of Happy

"Purchased the Rose gold Grey Bracelet, needed to exchange it for a different color, the staff at Ashley Bridget responded within minutes of me sending my email and setup a new order to ship me out a new bracelet without wanting the rose gold one back! Excellent product and top of the line customer service! "

This review was modified by AntoniettaSpadea on April 24 2016 04:14:29 AM

2016-04-23

FANTABULOUS Customer Service earns my business!

"The customer service that I received from Sarah Adams was superior!!! I received an email response with in an hour which I was impressed with but that was only the beginning of my experience. I placed an order and was not able to or I missed where to put the discount code. Sarah quickly remedied my mistake and refunded a credit. The prompt friendly customer service has certainly earned my future business! Thank you Sarah!"

This review was modified by Murryrem on April 23 2016 05:37:44 AM

2016-04-22

Love them!

"First of all, I LOVED my Spurs bracelet. I wore it a few times and one of the strings detached. I emailed Ashley Bridget and I got a response within a few minutes!! I sent a photo of my bracelet and they immediately put in a replacement!!!! I was in complete shock at how fast the response was and how easy it was to get a replacement. They didn't question me or haggle me. Now THATS customer service!!"

This review was modified by crystalg1222 on April 22 2016 08:41:44 PM

2016-04-21

True Angels!!

"I received my order of Mother Daughter bracelets and was very impressed with the quality. I had to make an exchange and they made is easy and Holly was so accommodating. I look forward to having my friends order from this company and I cannot wait to order again! Thank you. "

This review was modified by lmcgettigan on April 21 2016 09:50:24 AM

2016-04-20

Amazing Customer Service

"You never know the experience you'll have ordering online these days. It can go either way. Not only was I very happy with the quality of my Mother/Daughter bracelets, but when the Daughter charm came off the 2nd time wearing it, I was really worried. Madison Hill was very helpful and just asked for a picture of the bracelet before processing a return. That's it, quick, easy, no arguing or issues, and I couldn't be happier with the service. "

This review was modified by awedderburn on April 20 2016 01:34:02 PM

2016-04-19

Thanks Katie Taylor!!!

"Ordered the mother daughter bracelet set, very pretty, but unfortunately a bit too big for my daughters wrist and wouldn't stay closed. Contacted the company and Katie Taylor was very quick and helpful. A refund with no questions asked. Great customer service!! Received the product quickly too. Very satisfied and will definitely do business again with this company. Thank you Ashley Bridget and thank you Katie!!!"

This review was modified by dkirk2323 on April 19 2016 11:56:44 AM

2016-04-18

Brought at smile to my face

"I recently had the pleasure of working with Madison Hill. I have purchased 3 bracelet's, the "guardian" & the "mother/daughter" bracelets. Beautiful bracelets, very sharp, graceful, elegant looking. Not cheap at all. Unfortunately I have a very tiny wrist, and the bracelets were really to heavy/chunky for me (sad face). I email the company, and Madison got back to me very quickly. I told her I wanted to make the return due to the size, and she asked if there was anything else in the store that I might want to exchange for. I told her no. However, she did not make me send the items back...instead she refunded me (full refund), and allowed me to keep the merchandise. You can imagine how pleasantly surprised I was. They are going to be someone else in my family very happy! THANK YOU MADISON & ASHLEY BRIDGET company!!!"

This review was modified by Kahooper on April 18 2016 01:22:20 PM

2016-04-18

I WILL be ordering again!

"It was my first time ordering today and I had a question after I placed my order. I was able to reach customer service easily through the website and Katie Taylor got back to my within 20 minutes to answer my question. She was professional and offered fabulous service. I will be purchasing again from Ashley Bridget! Once I get the product, I will send another review. Thanks Katie!"

This review was modified by Nathalie77 on April 18 2016 01:18:08 PM

In a world of...

"In a world full of customer service nightmares and horror stories, I was pleasantly surprised with the service I received from Madison Hill of Ashley Bridget! Not only was the service prompt and to the point, no jumping through hoops or shenanigans, but the issue was resolved in a very positive manner, and because of the customer service I received, I will buy from them again! "

This review was modified by shoppergirl19 on April 18 2016 01:59:01 PM

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.