• Ashley Bridget Ashley Bridget Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

"Kimberly Moore was absolutely amazing! She was a breath of fresh air to the ending of a very bad week. I just placed an order, last week, for three items. One of which, I ordered to wear to a festival tomorrow. Said item was tarnished when I opened the package. I immediately got online and began chatting with Kimberly. She requested pictures of my defected item. Once received, she processed a new shipment! Very easy! Love the customer service! Will order, again!"

"The customer service is exceptional! Penny was such a pleasure to work with and made sure everything was perfect. The response to my inquiries were made in minutes, and I love that she was very polite :). This type of service is hard to find."

"My shipment order from Ashley Bridget was lost but luckily Kimberly Moore from Ashley Bridget offered a tremendous help by checking my order and replace the lose one with a new one immediately. Her reply was not only quick but super friendly and provided a excellent customer remedy service. Many thanks for that and I am looking forward to the new bracelets "

"Fantastic customer service!!! I worked with Kimberly Moore regarding a missing bracelet in my order. They were very prompt, very courteous in resolving the issue and in resending the bracelet.
The quality of the bracelets is fabulous!!! I will be purchasing more in the future!!!
Thank you Ashley Bridget!!!

"I just placed my first order and the coupon didn't take.
I dealt with Penny who was just wonderful. She fixed my problem right away. I will be buying from them again.

"I placed an order today, and after completion realized I forgot to enter my discount code. I connected to live chat and Kimberly Moore helped me & solved my problem in no time! Love the products offered, & figured I'd shop here again someday, but because of this excellent customer service, I know I will definitely be back shopping in the future."

"I had great assistance from a customer service representative named Kimberly Moore who helped me changed my shipping address promptly. "

"Some of the BEST customer service I've ever received!! Kimberly Moore was great, prompt, professional, and very efficient!! I will be a loyal Ashley Bridget customer for a long time and will recommend them highly!! Thanks so much!

"Kimberly Moore was a great help in customer services. I discovered I had written the wrong zip code on my address so I didn't receive my order. She fixed it immediately, sent me an email to give me the details on the re ship. Totally awesome *****"

"I just put in an order and neglected to include the code for a discount, so I promptly hit chat and conversed with a lovely lady by the name of Penny. She promptly adjusted my account with no questions asked. I will be giving this bracelet to my daughter on Mothers Day for us to share. Sometimes its nice for a mom to share a gift with her children on Mothers Day instead of always receiving. Now if there could be something for a mom and son, that would be fabulous as well. Thank you for the great service Penny. "

"I received 3 Ashley Bridget bracelets and encountered a slight issue with one of them. I emailed asking how to exchange and Kimberly Moore responded within MINUTES and explained the process! Not only was she extremely courteous and professional, her solution to my problem ROCKED! I will definitely come back and shop again for gifts and will recommend Ashley to friends!
Thanks again for awesome service!
Betsy C.

"To all of the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit fans...Men and Women....Ashley Bridget's Baggins bracelet is classy, trendy, and yet modest. I bought the white and silver one for myself and the brown and gold one for my brothers. We all wear it proudly. Perfect gift for all LOTR fans!

And if you have any issues ordering on-line call their customer service. They are very helpful, patient and will place the order for you.

Great product! Great Price! Great Service!

"One of my items that I ordered was out of stock, because too many people ordered it at the same time I guess. I got an email from an Ashley Bridget Customer Service Representative, Kimberly Moore, and she was great. I got to pick out another item in its place, just by emailing her back! Very happy that I shopped here, and the customer service is impressive!!"

"After ordering my bracelets, which were an awesome price and good deal, I received an email letting me know that one was oversold and therefore unavailable so I easily went and picked a new one and Kimberly Moore was awesome with getting my order straight and items ready to ship out.

PS I placed another order right after because I found more stuff I wanted at a great deal!

"Kimberly Moore was one of the best customer service reps I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with!! She always responded quickly and solved my issue amazingly!! Thank you!! "

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.