• Ashley Bridget

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

"I contacted Ashley Bridget chat on 2/25/15 regarding the shipping of an order, and Kimberly Moore gave me all the information I needed and was very helpful. I had contacted Ashley Bridget on 2/24/15 and the associate I chatted with gave very standard answers and wasn't verify helpful. Kimberly was great and I hope if I ever contact the chat again she is available."

"This is a great company. I found out about a sale they were having on Twitter and was able to purchase fabulous gifts for friends and family at a great price. The order came within days and they customer service with informing me of my order status was great. One product came in with a defect and I email the company my concern and after I sent a picture to them they told me that they were re-sending me a replacement. I will be shopping with Ashley Bridget again!
-KSD
Princess Charleston of the Isle of Palms author

"I had an amazing experience with Ashley Bridget! I had an issue with my purchase and my customer service rep, Kimberly Moore, went above and beyond to make it right. It was really incredible and I'll definitely do business with them again."

"I recently made a purchase from Ashley Bridget and I was not satisfied with/didn't love a bracelet I ordered (I love everything else I ordered), so I emailed them to see if I could return it for my money back. I received a response to my request within 10 minutes of emailing them, amazing! And, not only did I get my money back, but the customer service agent, Elizabeth Stevens, told me I could just keep the bracelet as well. I think it is safe to say that Ashley Bridget's customer service is impeccable and I will certainly be recommending them to my friends and family. Thank you so so much for making this a pleasant experience. It's hard to find good customer service these days and yours has been above and beyond. Thank you."

"Their bracelets are a little hard to put on alone and I contacted them to let them know that, they responded immediately to help me out and let me know that they sent my feedback to the product design team! Then I realized one of my bracelets was broken and I let them know and sent a picture and I was informed a new one was on it's way! This was some amazing customer service and I am very satisfied."

"I ordered a bracelet for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. It was beautiful, but a small outside came up with it. I contacted customer service, and Kimberly Moore was extremely helpful in addressing and fixing the issue. Thank you!"

"I randomly came across one of their bracelets while doing a web search and went to the site to see they were having a buy two get one free deal. I couldn't resist, I got two for myself and one as a gift. . Sadly when the order arrived one of my bracelets was the wrong color but right design.

I contacted customer support and they were very helpful. Kimberly Moore, the wonderful agent to assist me, only asked for a picture of the invoice and the incorrect item. It was very easy and no hassle at all. Kimberly settled the issue as quickly as possible.

I love my bracelet, and wear it almost every day. While slightly annoying to put on oneself, its not impossible as some bracelets with similar designs. I would shop from Ashley Bridget again

"Had a great experience with this site, I ordered 2 bracelets and 1 necklace. ....when I got them one was the wrong color but I called customer service and spoke to Kimberly Moore and she took care of everything. ....thanks Kimberly "

"Broke the first time that I wore it. Very poor craftsmanship, poor quality. No help from customer service because it was past the return/repair date when I wore it for the first time. Very disappointed. Will not order from this company again/"

"Ordered 3 bracelets. 1 was not what I ordeed and 1 I was let down by the quality. Danielle did an amazing job helping me get the right bracelet and letting me choose a bracelet to replace the one that let me down without hesitation. Amazing customer service "

"Super cheap parts, I was so disappointed I couldn't even put on by myself and the clasp broke the first day. I would not recommend these bracelets. I love Victoria Emerson. "

"I have admired this jewelry for some time, and finally couldn't resist when there was a buy two, get one free offer. Upon receiving my package in the mail, I was only sent two bracelets. I contacted customer service, and Penny Brown responded, asking for a picture of what I received. I thought this was a very reasonable and easy request on her part, to ensure this was a legitimate complaint.

Once I sent the response email and pictures, she immediately processed my request, and my third bracelet is on the way. Ms. Brown was helpful, friendly, and prompt. WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

As for the bracelets, they are beautiful! Unique, stylish, good quality. I actually plan to give them to my sisters as a wedding gift when they stand in my wedding. It will be especially perfect since the bracelets came in beautiful, individual packaging perfect for gift-giving.

Despite the mishap in shipping, I'll shop again! I understand mistakes happen, and I was extremely impressed with the quality of customer service. Highly recommend Ashley Bridget!

"I ordered five bracelets in the mail, but when the package arrived only three bracelets were inside, but I had been charged for five. I emailed customer service, and the two last bracelets had been sold out. It was very disappointing. However, the customer service representative was very helpful, and did what she could to repair the situation. I was provided with the option of choosing two other bracelets to replace the missing one, or getting a refund. I chose the replacement option, and the two replacements arrived in less than two weeks. It was unfortunate that I was unable to get the two I originally wanted, but very pleased with the customer service and the representative's efforts to repair the situation. "

"We sent for 3 bracelets and they are beautiful. We loved them so much we ordered more. One of the bracelets sent was different then what was ordered and it was replaced with no questions. I will order more for gifts when needed.We appreciated your thoughfulness and thanks "

"Danielle Hemmingway was patient and understanding of my issue, and did not hold back on trying to fix my problem right away. I was very disappointed in the quality of the products in my order and she wanted to change my experience around asap and replaced my order with hopefully, something that will change my mind about AB's products. She was sweet and positive and did not show any signs of frustration. Thank you Danielle ! "

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.