Stores > Ashley Bridget

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10

"Ashley Bridget CS folks are AMAZING. I have ordered 3 times and the first two were perfect and flawless. The last one has had a hiccup but they have gone ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty to make it right.

DEFINITELY need to look into Ashley Bridget if you need their products!!!

This review was modified by Angelsman on October 12 2016 01:10:23 PM

"I had goofed up on my order this morning and wrote a little note and I received the quickest answer ever from any company. Not only that but solved the goof up in no time at all. Yes Ashley Bridget will continue to get my business. Thank you again Ashley Bridget for your quickness, consideration, understanding, and help.
Nancy Neal
Knoxville, Tn.

Lost package

"I did not get my order the first time they sent it to me. I emailed Ashley Bridget and they are so apologetic and they resend it to me. Now I am a very happy customer coz I got my hancuffs bracelets and the Love bangle. I so love it! Thank you Ashley Bridget! Till next purchase! "

This review was modified by Vvian on October 07 2016 10:12:34 AM

Service to make you smile

"I have a couple bracelets for myself and my daughter. I ordered one this week for a friend who is fighting breast cancer. I sent it to her as a surprise but didn't see an option to send a note with it. I contacted customer service and they said they'd be happy to include a note. All I had to do was reply with my order number after I placed my order. I did and they included my note to my friend. It made me smile and I know the bracelet will make my friend smile. Thank you Ashley Bridget! Smiles all around :)"

This review was modified by Appols6 on October 07 2016 05:45:46 AM

Quick solution and great service!

"I purchased the mother daughter bracelets as a birthday gift for my mom. That night we wore them out to her birthday dinner and unfortunately the jump ring on my bracelet broke and the charm fell off. I was able to retrieve it though. I took a picture of the broken bracelet and sent it to customer service.
They very quickly got back to me and apologized for the defective bracelet. They also very quickly mailed me a new one! Can't be more satisfied than that!

This review was modified by mcdono34 on October 04 2016 09:49:29 AM

Political bias - sent me the wrong product

"I gave one star. I ordered a Trump bracelet and was sent a Hillary one. I don't find the inconvenience and the thoughtlessness in this biased action funny. It underscores the sad change in our country that continues to perpetuate treating others with disrespect because you don't agree with them. I understand people's passion as I am passionate regarding this election as well. However, this action was offensive and inappropriate especially as it relates in growing sales and increasing business. The person who did this shows an inability to comprehend that and a disregard for their company, their job and their country. We live in a democracy. We must be tolerant and respectful to everyone regardless of differing opinions. I do not know if this is a rogue employee or a policy dictated from management regardless of who you are voting for--I don't think anyone wants to do business with a company that makes their own fulfillment decisions with your money! I have no reason to believe it was a mistake-the paperwork included was accurate. "

Where are you!!!!

"I recently paid for my handcuff bracelet 18/9/16 to date not received my purchase, emailed to ask what is happening... no answer tried customer care .... no answer very very angry and upset .... you have my money now I want my goods"

This review was modified by DorisRN5 on September 30 2016 01:24:23 PM

I love handcuffs lol

"I received my onyx handcuff bracelet 9/26/16 and unfortunately when I opened it one of the cuffs was broken. I emailed Ashley Bridget and got an immediate response from Sarah Adams in customer service. This was at 10pm and I was pleasantly surprised by the quick response.

Sarah immediately shipped another bracelet to me that Im sure I will receive w/in a day or two. I was pleased by the whole experience with Ashley Bridget and will definitely order again.

Awesome. Caring customer servixe

"I wrote to them about an issue just asking if any one had a problem with a bracket that I had purchased and to let them. Know what happened. I didn't want anything g to be replaced. Within a few hours I received a message back asking for the order number and picture of the bracket. I sent them. They are replacing it. I didn't expect this. I was surprised to see this. They were quick to action and very supportive and kind. I am so glad shop here with this type of customer service. I have ever had a problem with any purchase but this one time. And they were quick to remedy the problem without me even asking for replacement. Awesome awesome awesome... "

This review was modified by Cheryl1091 on September 27 2016 06:40:43 AM

Love it!

"Love my new Ashley Bridget accessories! very cute and quick delivery. I ran into an issue where i lost one of my charms on my bracelet and customer service reached out to me and they offered to replace it for me and no cost to me. Wonderful products and awesome customer service! 5 stars all the way♥"

A+ customer service and great deals!

"I love Ashley Bridget! Their bracelets make great gifts for friends and family (and I always end up getting a little something for myself too)! Excellent customer service. They are timely and helpful with their responses. "

Amazing customer service!

"I ordered a bracelet this morning and entered a discount code. Once the order was complete, the discount code was not applied. I emailed customer service immediately and within 5 minutes, they had corrected the problem and issued me a discount according to the code. I cannot wait to receive my bracelet and will definitely do business with them again. Ashley Bridget is a perfect example of a company taking care of their customers. "

This review was modified by WendyJ3178 on September 21 2016 08:16:42 AM

Amazing customer service!

"Amazing response from AB! I had an issue when I received my order and they responded immediately with a resolution,( past what I would think are normal business hours!) I received the replacement two days later! I couldn't be happier with their service and the bracelet is beautiful. I hope the receiver of it feels the same way! I will keep everyone posted! "

Before you shop anywhere else - shop Ashley Bridget

"Besides having beautiful jewelry and accessories, the customer service at Ashley Bridget is exemplar. As it turned out, the bracelet I bought for my daughter-in-law for her birthday had an issue with the clasp. It ultimately broke so I emailed Ashley Bridget customer support. Within 10 mins, a return email (yes, they answered my email immediately) a replacement bracelet was being processed to fulfill my order. They didn't even require I send the broken piece back before processing the order. Needless to say, Ashley Bridget is a fine company to patronize."

Great Customer Service!

"I LOVE my bracelet! When it broke this morning I was devastated, but I contact the customer service via email and they are sending me a new one free of charge! Love this company!!!"

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.