Product & services pricing Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"I ordered 3 bracelets and only received one. I contacted Ashley Bridget via E-mail and they promptly responded. Within 12 hrs they had sent out the 2 remaining bracelets! Very courteous and professional! Thank You!"

"The service is awesome. They braclets are great. Whenever my daughter likes them on Facebook I just have to buy it! "

"First off, I have never had an issue with AB since I started ordering from them over a year ago. Unfortunately with all the chaos of the flash sale my order got messed up so I wound up having to contact their customer service. OH MY WOW, let me just say I've never encountered such helpful people in my life. Not only were they able to work with me to figure out a solution that I was happy with but they were extremely quick with their responses. Most companies would have written me off after the second email, but Jessica and Emily communicated with me for over a week to figure out the best solution. In the end I was more than happy with their customer service and it's very apparent that they do care a great deal about the happiness of their customers. it's nice to know that in addition to good quality products there are good quality people at this company. :)"

"Great experience! Order bracelet, for some reason it was never delivered and return back. Contacted Ashley Bridget by email, got a quick response and shipped another bracelet out in no time. Received it and it's beautiful. Will definitely be ordering for Christmas gifts. Would highly recommend this site to everyone!!! Thanks again Ashley Bridget for everything!"

"Had a problem with a broken bracelet ......the support team was awesome they helped me even though I no longer had the item number. Within minutes problem solved and a new bracelet was on it's way to me. I will definitely be doing business with Ashley Bridget again .....thank you!"

"Everyone wants Ashley Bridget. I love their sales! If there is ever a problem, customer service (Jessica) is super!
You have to be careful with them, don't swim, etc wearing them, they aren't made for that. Their jewelry is lovely, so treat it well, but if u ever have a problem with anything, like I did, it was taken care of pronto! Thanks Jessica!

"Horrible Service!!! How do they stay in business???

First I had 2 missing items & no explanation, invoice said it was shipped, which was a lie. Then I contacted them & was told to e-mail a photo to them. I got a new order & one item is completely wrong & ugly. I will never order from them again! Rip offs! Cheap quality, poor customer service, unprofessional website, dishonest.

"I have more than one interaction to pull from in regards to my experience with Ashley Bridget. Both my interactions have been amazing. I love the quality of their products as well as the price. If you want something that will last with regular wear then definitely look at their products. The customer service is extremely friendly and willing to help. I can't wait to get my next piece from them!"

"I saw an advertisement on Facebook for a Breast Cancer bracelet that I really liked, so I ordered it. When I received the bracelet it was not the one that I ordered so I contacted customer support and Daniel Hemmingway responded right away. The bracelet I wanted was out of stock and he was not sure when it would be back so he refunded my money with no problems and let me keep the bracelet that was sent. He was great about the whole thing. I would definitely order from them again."

"Pleasantly surprised at the quality of the bracelet for price. Customer service was also very surprising. Responses via email almost immediately. Shipping on time. Will definitely recommend and order from again. "

"I ordered a few bracelets and ring two weeks ago. There was some confusion with the shipping but the customer service department handled it quickly and without any problems. I gave the Breast cancer awareness courage bracelet to my friend and she loved it. I am also getting compliments on my black and grey courage bracelet. "

"HORRIBLE experience. I wanted to buy a bundle of bracelets for my daughter for her birthday. I asked via online chat with their customer service if the items were in stock, as their website indicated items in stock would ship within 24 hours and UPS shipping is 3-5 days, plenty of time to get the item by her birthday. The rep assured me they were so I proceeded with my order. A week later the item had not even left their location, so I contacted them. Customer service was very rude, and said they had too many orders to process and then thanked me for my patience. When I referenced my previous convo, she pretty much said tough luck and did nothing to get the order out. I demanded a refund. Also, many other websites are selling the exact same items for as low as 2.95. Shop around, their so called 90% off sale, has been going on for weeks upon weeks, it's not a sale, but their regular prices. Very dissatisfied. "

"I am very pleased with the customer service! I I kept seeing an advertisement for a breast cancer bracelet that I wanted to order. I couldn't locate it on their site. I was stressed and shot them an email wondering if I would ever hear from them. In 5 minutes flat they responded and gave me a link to the bracelet I wanted! I just ordered it but with that prompt of customer service I feel very confident I will be just as happy with my order! PS the person who was so prompt in handling my problem was Daniel Hemmingway "

"Ordered 4 bracelets and got 3 (was charged for 4). Waited forever for the 4th one and then decided to cancel but they told me I couldn't and that I couldn't return the other ones. Super scam company. Beware."

"I purchased an Eternal Bracelet with Ashley Bridget. When i put it on for the 1st time, one of the bands came undone.
I emailed customer support and relayed my problem to Emily Jones. She asked that I send a picture and the packing slip to them via email. I advised I no longer had the packing slip and she said just send the picture. She got it and a new bracelet has been order and is being sent to me! what a wonderful way to deal with this. No having to pack it up and ship it back. I look forward to wearing it soon!!

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.