Stores > Ashley Bridget

Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

2016-09-27

Awesome. Caring customer servixe

"I wrote to them about an issue just asking if any one had a problem with a bracket that I had purchased and to let them. Know what happened. I didn't want anything g to be replaced. Within a few hours I received a message back asking for the order number and picture of the bracket. I sent them. They are replacing it. I didn't expect this. I was surprised to see this. They were quick to action and very supportive and kind. I am so glad shop here with this type of customer service. I have ever had a problem with any purchase but this one time. And they were quick to remedy the problem without me even asking for replacement. Awesome awesome awesome... "

This review was modified by Cheryl1091 on September 27 2016 06:40:43 AM

2016-09-23

Love it!

"Love my new Ashley Bridget accessories! very cute and quick delivery. I ran into an issue where i lost one of my charms on my bracelet and customer service reached out to me and they offered to replace it for me and no cost to me. Wonderful products and awesome customer service! 5 stars all the way♥"

2016-09-21

A+ customer service and great deals!

"I love Ashley Bridget! Their bracelets make great gifts for friends and family (and I always end up getting a little something for myself too)! Excellent customer service. They are timely and helpful with their responses. "

Amazing customer service!

"I ordered a bracelet this morning and entered a discount code. Once the order was complete, the discount code was not applied. I emailed customer service immediately and within 5 minutes, they had corrected the problem and issued me a discount according to the code. I cannot wait to receive my bracelet and will definitely do business with them again. Ashley Bridget is a perfect example of a company taking care of their customers. "

This review was modified by WendyJ3178 on September 21 2016 08:16:42 AM

Amazing customer service!

"Amazing response from AB! I had an issue when I received my order and they responded immediately with a resolution,( past what I would think are normal business hours!) I received the replacement two days later! I couldn't be happier with their service and the bracelet is beautiful. I hope the receiver of it feels the same way! I will keep everyone posted! "

2016-09-20

Before you shop anywhere else - shop Ashley Bridget

"Besides having beautiful jewelry and accessories, the customer service at Ashley Bridget is exemplar. As it turned out, the bracelet I bought for my daughter-in-law for her birthday had an issue with the clasp. It ultimately broke so I emailed Ashley Bridget customer support. Within 10 mins, a return email (yes, they answered my email immediately) a replacement bracelet was being processed to fulfill my order. They didn't even require I send the broken piece back before processing the order. Needless to say, Ashley Bridget is a fine company to patronize."

2016-09-19

Great Customer Service!

"I LOVE my bracelet! When it broke this morning I was devastated, but I contact the customer service via email and they are sending me a new one free of charge! Love this company!!!"

2016-09-18

Excellent product and customer service

"I have ordered from Ashley Bridget and have been happy with the quality each time! I had an issue with a recent order and customer service was very receptive and resolved the issue in less than 12 hours! I was very pleased and will continue to order from them!"

This review was modified by mbpt83 on September 18 2016 03:43:28 PM

2016-09-17

Excellent customer service

"I saw a friend with an NFL bracelet I liked and ordered bracelets for gifts. This was my first order with Ashley Bridget. I did something incorrect during the ordering process and did not get the first time discount. I emailed and recevied a response from Holly Miller instantly. She took care if my problem. I received my order within days. I am very pleased with my items and will order again"

This review was modified by Kmbly on September 17 2016 10:29:49 AM

2016-09-16

Broken Bracelet

"I ordered a bracelet and the first day I wore it the charms fell off. I attempted to fix it, but they still kept falling off. I have emailed customer support twice and have had no response at all. I have asked for a replacement. "

This review was modified by DebbieEtzkorn on September 16 2016 01:08:43 PM

2016-09-15

More disappointing than my team

"I purchased the Cleveland Browns bracelet & was very disappointed in the craftsmanship. It has 3 straps connected at the ends with silver clamps. The middle strap is substantially longer than the outer 2 & one of the end clamps is very crooked. It's hard to clasp & not worth the trouble since its so misaligned. I could not find info for exchanging a product. Disappointing. Could've been a cute product. "

This review was modified by dblumensheid on September 15 2016 06:12:24 AM

2016-09-13

Fast delivery and beautiful craftsmanship

"Hi I ordered THREE bracelets on promotion and am a satisfied customer! I initially wanted to get only the Breathe bracelet as I am a yoga teacher and like the sentiment! When I was shopping I saw two others I also liked.. The patience turtle bracelet with turquoise beads and the white Baggins. I had ordered the first two already but then found the third shortly after. Customer services replied the next day saying it was too late to cancel the order (I wanted to add the third bracelet on and avoid a double delivery charge). Not only was I surprised to receive them all so quickly (within 2-3 days), I was refunded the delivery charge for my second order. Best if all, I am loving the products which appear durable, esthetically pleasing and practical! One is a gift so I am excited to give it to her and confident she'll like it as much as I do! "

This review was modified by Lokeshvarii on September 13 2016 11:49:30 AM

2016-09-12

Very Happy...

"I recently purchase the Onyx bracelet from the Grey Collection. Just a couple of days after receiving it (9/10), the lock mechanism in one of the cuffs fell out and it wouldn't lock anymore. I emailed customer service that same morning and after a couple of emails and a photo of the bracelet, a new order had been put up for a free replacement that same day. A HUGE thank you to Holly Miller the Customer Service Rep who assisted. You are awesome!!
Thank you so much.
Judy

This review was modified by jcowles01 on September 12 2016 07:07:43 AM

2016-09-11

Best Service Ever

"After receiving an email asking how my purchase was, I advised Sarah from CS that I loved my purchase, however one was broken. Sarah asked me to take a photo of the broken piece and on receipt has asked me to pick any product within their catalogue and she would send this to me free of charge. As my original piece was no longer available. Not only did I not expect this, I was amazed at the speed of Sarah's responses and was thrilled to receive a free replacement. Thank you Sarah.
Kerry

2016-09-10

Very Satisfied Customer

"My order of thgthge guardian angel bracelet came damaged. I took a picture of the bracelet and sent it. Samantha Davis was great to deal with, the guardian angel bracelet was on back order. Ms Davis gave me a choice to wait or replace with another bracelet. Singer I am a Big Dallas Cowboys fan I was able to replace the bracelet with a Dallas one, making this girl very happy."

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.