Stores > Ashley Bridget

Customer service: Rating 4.37/10 4.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.74/10 4.74/10
2017-01-18

Product ****, took OVER A MONTH to get to me

"First of all, I placed my order at the end of November, and didn't receive it until the first week of January. I contacted them, and they had poor costumer service and kept telling me I'll be notified when it's shipped. I purchased their skinny elastic bracelet holder. The bracelet doesn't hold the hair tie! Every time I look down on my wrist, it has fallen off. I also tried to write a review on their Facebook page and that page no longer exists. They know they're a crappy company and are trying to avoid showing their poor reviews. I will never buy from them again."

This review was modified by bsporty_8 on January 20 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-01-15

Horrible Experience!!!

"I ordered 3 bracelets before Christmas on Dec 06, one being a single bracelet and one being a set of two which was meant to be for myself and my Grandmother. Received one of them just before Christmas which was perfect but then realized it was half of the 'set'. I then emailed them asking where the other bracelet was thinking I would receive the other half of the set with it. The second bracelet arrived just after New Years but still nothing about the second bracelet with the set. I then have emailed them about 4 times since New Years about it, they either completely ignore my emails or send me automated emails that are EXACTLY the same as each other which to me means nothing like they haven't even read the email, I work in the same industry and never would this ever happen with us!!! Seems completely dodgy!! I even sent them screenshots proving that I did indeed buy the set and that it says there are TWO bracelets that go with it. I am still waiting for a response from their incapable staff and hoping I will get the bracelet soon! I would demand a refund if I didn't need this bracelet as a gift!
NEVER EVER shopping with Ashley Bridget again!!!! As soon as this is sorted I am never even looking at their website again. Terrible terrible experience.

This review was modified by hinemoawi on January 17 2017 07:15:02 PM

2017-01-13

Never received product or return email/phone call

"I ordered the cutest ponytail holder bracelets for my daughters at Christmas. They never arrived and I was assured that they would be shipped on the 6th of January. I emailed and received no reply. I called their 800# only to get an answering machine, left a message and not return call. I wouldn't do business with them again ... they seem sketchy! "

This review was modified by adrialea on January 17 2017 12:02:17 AM

2017-01-12

Poor Customer Service

"I tired to return a bracelet. The website states that "if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just go through our easy return process..just email or call the support team." I sent 2 email and didn't get a response. Then I called twice but only got a recording. I left messages about wanting to return a bracelet. No one call me back nor did I get an email. Ashley Bridget has poor customer service if you aren't happy and the website is mis leading for returns."

This review was modified by carolkoeble on January 17 2017 12:01:09 AM

2017-01-10

Horrible !

"I am unsatisfied with a purchase I made ...still have not heard from them regarding the prepaid return label promised in their satisfaction guarantee . Not to mention I had only received half my order and had to wait a month to receive the rest in portions at a time. When I wrote to them the first time they explained that because of x-mas and high demand they were behind... I waited patiently and understood. Great excuse but why keep taking orders and promise a timely delivery ! I placed my order December 2 and when I placed the order I was promised I would receive the product by x-mas. I did receive just half my order and that half was of horrible quality (tarnished, metal with gaps not scratches) again I wrote to them ... they said I would receive the rest as soon as they had them .Okay , that's fine since I don't really have a choice but to wait (received by January 7, 2017) , but where is the return label ?? Don't send me promotional emails or 10 dollar off coupon on next order...seriously ! Why would I purchase again if my first order hasn't been resolved !"

This review was modified by mcylliep20 on January 12 2017 07:15:02 PM

2017-01-10

Don;t trust the sale

"I ordered my bracelets on November 13th to give as Christmas gifts. I ordered during their "70% off today only" sale. What a scam. 2 weeks later a get an email that my ordered would be delayed. Another week later I was told that my items were guaranteed by Christmas. ANOTHER 2 weeks pass and they send another email that my items were no longer guarenteed by Christmas do to low inventory. Funny.. Because they were still advertising "70% off TODAY only".. A month later... With no product. It had been over a month..I had to quickly take a trip to buy replacement gifts for the people I had intended to give these bracelets to. I immediately ask for a refund.. I still haven't heard back from them! Totally unprofessional! Yes, I did receive my total order a week after Christmas.. They were fine. Nothing super special. definitley not worth that hassle. Never again... "

This review was modified by hthacher215 on January 12 2017 04:30:03 PM

2017-01-09

Disgusted and empty handed

"Purchased 3 bangles for Christmas gifts in November. Almost 2 months have gone by with NOTHING. No bangles, No status reports, and not a single response to my emails. I feel totally ripped off--robbed. I continue to receive sales ads--it's unbelievable--how can they not fulfill orders and yet keep asking for more!!!"

This review was modified by Seminolebelle2 on January 09 2017 04:50:45 AM

2017-01-06

Great bracelet!

"I love the elastic holder bracelet! Super functional and fashionable :)"

This review was modified by naderzz on January 06 2017 06:44:45 AM

2017-01-05

Ver Fast Delivery!

"The items that I ordered from AB was delivered to me promptly! I only waited for 4 days and it's worth the wait. When I saw the bracelets, I like the style and just perfect for the size of my wrist! Amazing! Keep up the good work Ashley Bridget!"

This review was modified by Jeannakano on January 05 2017 05:10:44 PM

2017-01-05

Great customer service!

"I was really disappointed when they sent me an email that my package wont ship by Christmas. I got a chance to talked to one of their representatives and explained everything to me. He is so nice and very helpful. Now I understand how busy they are with their job, they really deserve to have a high volume of orders as they have a good quality products and beautiful too. I have been ordering in Ashley Bridget before and they shipped my products on time. That's the reason why, it makes me wondering why they were not able to do it on holiday seasons. The products are worth waiting for. I love every piece of it and that makes me forget about the delay shipping. I will still a customer of Ashley Bridget. By the way, I still received my package in time for Christmas even though they sent me an email saying it wont. Thank you!"

This review was modified by AudraG on January 05 2017 03:33:45 PM

2017-01-04

Horrible Customer service and still no product for my money

"I ordered two bracelets from them almost a month ago with a promised tracking number in 10 days. Nothing yet and they refuse to answer their customer service line, emails or FB messages. They also delete all negative comments from the FB page, and there have been a lot. Do not buy from this company!!"

Horrendous service, well non service!! IGNORED FOR WEEKS

"Placed my order 15.12.16 paid for next day delivery and 04.01.17 I am still waiting!! I appreciate companies struggle with increased order volumes in the approach to Christmas but you should not take peoples money if you can not fulfil the service they are paying for, simple!!!!! I have emailed numerous times and also Facebook messaged and nothing. Worst customer service I had ever had from an online retailer. Will never order again. Save yourself the time and hassle and avoid this poor excuse for a company like the plague!!! "

This review was modified by cari454u on January 04 2017 10:20:26 AM

Do Not Waste Your Money OR Time

"I waited well over a month, with multiple emails to customer services, ALWAYS getting a non-personal email that said the same thing. I asked for my money back in an email and I got the same automated "we will be shipping your items soon" message. Don't bother calling either, you will get no answer.

Finally, I filed a claim through PayPal and THEN they finally canceled my order, with no response at all. No message saying they were sorry.

They are fast to take your money and slow to ship (IF they even do that). I honestly wish I could give it zero stars. Not a good experience at all. I just wish they would have told me prior to relying on this item for a Christmas gift, that the shipping would take an ungodly amount of time.

0/10 on customer service. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.

This review was modified by tacos37 on January 04 2017 06:32:01 AM

Another VERY dissatisfied customer

"Like everyone else I placed an order, the company was quick to take payment and then they promptly moved onto the next victim. I contacted the customer service via email and received an automated reply. I have since tried contacting them 5 more times with absolutely no response at all. At no time was I made aware they could not deliver in a timely manner. I live and hour away from their address, do distance was not an issue in delivery time. Ashley Bridget continued to sell product they did not have in their inventory and so they didn't lose a sale they didn't bother to mark items out of stock. I would not recommend purchasing from Ashley Bridget unless you enjoy being ripped off."

2017-01-01

Zero stars. Over 50 days late after dishonest customer service

"Same issues as everyone else during this holiday season. I paid and placed my order on November 1. I got emails a few days later that the items were out of stock and would ship "soon." The last of the items finally arrived on December 24 to my PO Box in California. Too bad I was in Texas for the holidays. I am now waiting for a return label to send the items back for a refund (fingers crossed).

The worst offenses:
*My order was 54 days late.
*When I was notified of the delay, the updated estimated shipping date was still over 30 days later
*It was not clear when I placed the order that any of the items were out of stock.
*In early December I requested an update and told customer service I was traveling, so the items needed to arrive well before the holidays. They assured me it would not be an issue.
*When it was clear they would not arrive in time, I requested they be shipped to where I would be for the holidays instead. They refused. I requested a refund. They refused until I returned the items, all of which had not yet shipped!!!

In my opinion, all of this verges on fraud. I certainly feel completely taken advantage of. What happened to me (and apparently tons of others) is inexcusable.

This review was modified by caroline.allum on January 01 2017 08:36:19 PM

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.