• Ashley Bridget Ashley Bridget Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10

"I ordered 2 bracelets and didn't get a chance to change my shipping address through my cell phone. I logged onto Ashley Bridget's website and within minutes had it changed by Penny through their live chat. She was pleasant and very quick to verify who I was, change the address and confirm the change with me. Outstanding feature and even better service!"

"I was given the information for Ashley Bridget by one of my good friends and was very pleased to see the products you provide!! I was assisted by Kimberly on the Live Chat and she was very helpful with answering my questions!
I will continue to check out all new products but would love to be able to choose custom bracelets. I saw a lot of pieces I would like to have but just not with some of the other items included! This is wonderful merchandise you are providing with great messages attached. I think it would be something a lot of people I know would love to be able to create!! Thanks again!

"I received a bracelet with a defective clasp and the person who assisted me, Kimberly Moore, took care of everything and issued me a straight exchange right away. Love my bracelets."

"Ashley Bridget costumer service was great! I had a small issue that consisted of 2 different orders at 2 different prices and AB customer service handled the situation immediately and gave me no hassle or run around regarding the situation. THANK YOU ASHLEY BRIDGET TEAM! Excellent customer service!! I look forward to ordering more items from you shortly. :)"

"Kimberly Moore assisted me when a refund for my bracelet was unavailable due to being passed the 15 days. She was very nice an courteous in her emails an replies."

"I ordered three bracelets and was unable to fasten then, they took care of me no questions asked. Awesome customer service!!"

"I just ordered a bracelet from this site. The order went through without applying the discount. One email to Ashley Bridget and Claire Edwards replied back within 10 min and adjusted my discount. Best customer support ever!!!!!"

"I Just want to say ... Thank you for your wonderful product. I found your sight on a FB ad and have bought several items for myself and giving as gifts. I also introduced my sister to your site and she too has purchased some items and is very pleased as well. I did have a minor problem with one of the bracelets and I was happy to see that you stand behind your product. I also want to thank Danielle Hemmingway for helping me with this. She has displayed great customer service in this matter and because of this, I will continue to buy from AB and proudly tell EVERYONE.

I do have one suggestion. I love the meanings behind each piece you create. My suggestion is if you could include a card in the box telling you what the items mean. Just a thought.

Thank you ... you have a customer for life. Very happy and pleased.

"These have got to be the cheapest bracelets I have ever seen I am so disappointed and I am sure my daughter will be too.They look really nice in the pictures,but whenI opened the boxes,they looked liked returns they were such poor quality"

"Danielle Hemmingway was very Helpful and Polite. Took the time to look up information and send me links! Really good communication very pleased! I have ordered three bracelets, Baggins, Eternal and Rythmn. And for what I paid they are WELL worth it!! You are not purchasing a million or 60 dollar piece but the quality of the workmanship and the artistry put into each one is Great! To me they are well worth the price! I plan on ordering a few more for gifts. Once you get the hang of putting it on they are a Joy to wear! Thank YOU!!"

"Ordered a number of pieces and was sent the wrong colour ring. I emailed and within minutes received a reply saying that I didn't need to send the ring back - they would send me the correct one out for free! Kimberly Moore was a fantastic help. Thanks for the great customer service."

"Excellent customer service! Kimberly Moore helped me when I accidentally entered the wrong shipping address. She was prompt and made fixed the problem - even though it was my mistake. Great experience."

"Thank you Elizabeth Stevens for being so helpful when I wanted to return an item. It was a very positive customer service experience."

"They look nice online in the pictures, but these bracelets are very poor quality and broke the first time it was put on. Even before it was worn, I knew it wouldn't last. Looks and feels very cheap as soon as is inspected. I was embarrassed to give this as a gift, unfortuantely it's what was requested so had no choice but to pass it on and watch the disappointment as it fell apart. (By the way I buy my gifts rediculously early, she admired this last November and I bought it straight away...I met her for her birthday yesterday)"

"Kimberly Moore was helpful and is sending me additional items when I was frustrated about the refund policy. I am still disappointed by the quality of the ring product line. I also had bought a bracelet before and was saddened by the quality of the very expensive bracelet. It was very cheaply made. It would be helpful to put the return/exchange information on the receipt in your packaging, I was not aware of the 15 days."

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.