Stores > Ashley Bridget

Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

2016-02-10

Great customer service!

"I decided to return the black/gold strength bracelet because I didn't like it on as much as I did in the picture. However, customer service let me keep it and refunded me the money! I'm excited to see if I like how it looks when I get tan in the summer, and hey for free, I'm sure I can grow to love it!! Will definitely be shopping with Ashley Bridget again."

This review was modified by JennaScarp on February 10 2016 04:52:52 AM

Love

"I bought the fifty shades mini handcuffs bracelet and I loved it so I decided to buy 2 more for gifts while shopping I decided to buy the peace and love bracelets for myself. When I received my order I received the gold love bracelet instead of the silver I order. I contacted customer service and they immediately corrected my order. I couldn't be happier. I love all my bracelets! "

This review was modified by Tillett831 on February 08 2016 03:09:41 PM

AMAZING

"I ordered the handcuff bracelet. I ordered it on a Friday and got it on Monday. WOW WOW WOW.
The bracelet is beautiful. I am unable to wear it because my wrist is too large but I could see the quality. I was amazing that the hand cuffs really work. I emailed customer service for a refund. #1 Amazed at how fast they responded. Usually emails take about 24 hours to get a response.
#2 Even though it was an email, I could tell that Sarah was very professional.
#3 Issue was resolved quickly.
I will be ordering in the future.

2016-02-08

Best Customer Service Out There!!!

"I purchased a bracelet for my daughter and it turned out to be too big for her wrist. I emailed customer support and the issue was resolved in minutes!!! Charlotte Bailey promptly replied to my email, gave me some suggestions and placed a new order for me. I never had such an exp[experience with any other company. They even let me keep the original bracelet :) Ashley Bridget rocks!!!"

This review was modified by ileanahelwig on February 08 2016 10:44:21 AM

Heavenly!

"I received a bracelet, the heavenly angel, with wings and the ring to hold all of the pieces on the bracelet, kept coming apart and I lost one of the wings, Thanks to Charlotte Bailey in customer service , I received a replacement bracelet. It was a special bracelet because I ordered it and received the day my BFF became a Heavenly Angel. I just had to have the bracelet to remember her as she fought the battle with breast cancer. Thank you for allowing me to have my BFF with me as my Heavenly Angel."

This review was modified by spottedbug2 on February 07 2016 05:26:47 PM

Madison Hill Rocks

"Excellent customer service by Madison Hill. "

This review was modified by Jaysughroue on February 07 2016 02:57:26 PM

Excellent Customer Service

"I just chatted with Penny Brown. I had just made a purchase of the Grey Bracelets and why I ordered Gold, I have no idea - I don't even wear gold. I meant to order the Black Onyx and the Silver. I asked if i could modify my order and switch the Gold out for the Black Onyx. Penny checked and advised she could and the transaction was quick and easy. She even sent me a follow up email to advise me of the change. Very impressed. Never heard of this designer till I saw an ad on Facebook. I will definitely do business again. Thank you Penny! "

This review was modified by msmar on February 07 2016 01:53:27 PM

Gratitude!!!!

"I ordered the Beautiful Namaste Bracelet. The charm was supposed to have the OM symbol on it and it didn't. I contacted Katie Taylor, Customer Service Care, she promptly issued a new order, and is sending another out. Ashley Bridget is amazing, Beautiful jewelry and wonderful customer service! A++++++++! I will be ordering again and again! Sharing with friends and family too!
Namaste
Shelley Jo Graham

2016-02-05

Immediate service!

"I submitted an order accidentally using the wrong promo code. I immediately realized what I had done and sent an email asking for them to please delete that order. I then proceeded to purchase the same items with the other promo code, saving me an extra $20.00. They gave me no hassel, no questions asked- they just cancelled the order, literally over night. I woke up to an email regarding the matter, and all was finished. i applaud the woman I spoke with, Katie Taylor, for her instant service and willingness to help the consumer. Bravo!"

2016-02-05

Best customer service EVER!!!

"I do a lot of online shopping, and I will have to say that Ashley Bridget is the only site that I've dealt with that has provided outstanding customer service like I received. I ordered the Bridget Bucket Bag and loved the quality of the purse, however, the size was too small, just not sufficient for my needs. I emailed customer service and requested return information, got a response right away. Was asked if I would like to exchange for anything instead of getting a refund, but there was nothing else I was interested in at the time. The response I received after that really surprised me--I was told to KEEP the purse and would also be receiving a REFUND!!!! Okay, I shop online quite often and have for years, this has never happened in all my years of shopping experience. Needless to say I was very satisfied and very grateful for the help that Sarah Adams and Penny Brown provided. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!"

This review was modified by Tlea71 on February 05 2016 09:15:38 AM

2016-02-04

Great Customer Service!

"The products are beautiful and are delivered quickly, response to emails about a return/exchange was great and they are very understanding to my situation. "

This review was modified by Sharon53321 on February 04 2016 12:25:55 PM

2016-02-02

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCTS

"I purchased a big sis bracelet along with 3 lil sis bracelets (for my lil sis's of course!) and the big sis bracelet was defective and they worked with me to send me a new one at no cost. The sales representative I dealt with was wonderful. She responded to my inquiries almost immediately and I received my new bracelet within a week. I loved dealing with this company. Their products are great and so is their customer service. I also love their coupon deals. I saved %50 off my entire order!"

This review was modified by n.calise on February 02 2016 10:41:24 AM

2016-02-01

Amazing service!

"I purchased the puzzle piece bracelet, in honor of my autistic grandson, for myself and three others as gifts. My daughter-in-law had posted the link on Facebook for people with autistic children, as she has a son with autism. I loved the look and decided to purchase 4. One for her, myself, my daughter and for a women here at work who's child is also autistic. The bracelets were shipped immediately after processing and then somehow got misplaced at the post office (not by the company) and I couldn't track where they were (post office said due to the snowstorm they were held up). Charlotte Bailey, of the company, Ashley Bridget, stayed by my side (via email) searching and helping me with locating my bracelets. Our email exchange was as comfortable as family and she eased my fear of not having the bracelets and then also reassured me that if they could not be found, that Ashley Bridget would be sure I did receive my bracelets regardless. Well, today, happily I say! I HAVE MY BRACELETS! And they are beautiful! My friend is already wearing hers, I am wearing mine and I can't wait to give my daughter and daughter-in-law theirs on Valentines Day. What a beautiful way to support autism and honor my grandson, and what a beautiful way for Charlotte Bailey, Ashley Bridget's customer service, to help me! Thank you Charlotte! Thank you Ashley Bridget!!! They are BEAUTIFUL! "

This review was modified by JLawson-62941 on February 01 2016 12:44:03 PM

2016-01-30

Satisfied customer

"I ordered 2 childhood awareness bracelets. I received the bracelets very soon after the order was placed, unfortunately I received the wrong bracelets. I emailed the company and received an immediate response from Madison Hill. I sent her a picture of the wrong bracelets and the packing slip. The bracelets I ordered were out of stock. She told me to keep the bracelets I received & as soon as the others became available she would send them. Today I visited the website & saw the bracelets were available so I emailed Madison & she ordered the bracelets. She was very prompt & helpful. This all took about 2 weeks from the original order. Very impressed"

This review was modified by Marhack on January 30 2016 07:55:40 PM

2016-01-29

Awesome product! Awesome service!

"I ordered 2 bracelets and they are AMAZING! One of them came in silver instead of gold (like i had ordered) and they took care of me right away! they were so nice and replaced the bracelet!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bracelets!

This review was modified by AnaMiranda on January 29 2016 10:00:18 AM

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.