Product & services pricing Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10

"I purchased an Eternal Bracelet with Ashley Bridget. When i put it on for the 1st time, one of the bands came undone.
I emailed customer support and relayed my problem to Emily Jones. She asked that I send a picture and the packing slip to them via email. I advised I no longer had the packing slip and she said just send the picture. She got it and a new bracelet has been order and is being sent to me! what a wonderful way to deal with this. No having to pack it up and ship it back. I look forward to wearing it soon!!

"Just received two bracelets from Ashley Bridget, Passion and Humility...they are absolutely beautiful, stylishly boxed and perfect gifts. I am delighted with my order and would certainly order again. Also wonderful customer service, polite, professional and prompt. Highly recommended company. I couldn't be happier."

"I received my order and the bracelets were beautiful and just as they looked online! The ring I ordered was also beautiful, however it was gold instead of silver. I emailed them and Daniel Hemmingway couldn't have been any nicer! He was quick to respond and they are sending me a new ring without me needing to go through the hassle of returning the old one! Daniel has been a pleasure to work with and I would recommend Ashley Bridget to anyone! "

"I ordered the Silver Aqua ring. It didn't look as nice as it did online. I inquired about the return policy and rings are not returnable due to hygienic reasons. Seriously? Why would a necklace or bracelet be any less hygienic than a ring? I tried it on for 3 seconds and knew I didn't like it. I won't order from them again!"

"So I just received my Game of Thrones bracelet and it's a beautiful piece of jewellery, very good quality.
However it was a gift and I realised the recipient never wore bracelets so I decided to return the item despite how nice it was.
This brought me to the customer service and the helpful words of a Miss Penny Brown who guided me through the refund process and was supremely helpful in answering my questions and sped me through the refund process.
Overall my experience with Ashley Bridget has been perfect and so if my girlfriend ever decides to wear bracelets, Ashley Bridget is going to my first stop!
I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

"I got my bracelet today and I am absolutely THRILLED!! I'd ordered the bracelet back in June and it had never reached me, so when I reached out to support, I was pleasantly surprised when they said it had probably been lost in transit, offered me a full refund. "Jessica Smith" came to my rescue and constantly stayed in touch via email. I asked them to resend it, and this time it managed to get here. The service has been polite and supportive throughout, the bracelet is fabulous
and I have never been more pleased with an online purchase of any item before! A number of people are asking me where I got this and I am gladly
referring them to the site. I will definitely be
buying again from here in the future

"I had some issues with my order (it had been a month and still haven't received it). I spoke with Emily and we sorted out the problem and she re submitted my order. I haven't received the bracelets yet, but the customer service was fast and responsive. My experience with Emily put me at ease and was much appreciated. "

"Having stumbled upon the Ashley Bridget site as well as a sale on the beautiful Baggins bracelet, I purchased it hoping that it was a quality piece. I don't have a budget for fun stuff - I work for the government part time - but use points I've collected in different ways, which I've converted into PayPal cash. This was my rare purchase.

I was delighted when I received it! It was sturdy, beautiful and I was ecstatic! I put it on, took pictures and posted them on FB, bragging about my new Lord of The Rings themed bracelet! I got many compliments!

Sadly, the clasp broke which really surprised me. I was heartbroken. I wondered if I was going to have any problems explaining what happened. Would they believe me? Would I have to wait for them to send me a label to send it back? COULD I send it back? I used the chat option to address the issue.

Claire responded immediately and asked me quite simply to email her a photo of the broken item. She said that once she could confirm the issue she would initiate an order to replace it for me. She said that she would wait, so I used my iPhone to take a pic and I sent it off to her. Within moments she responded with an email outlining the order with a promise to confirm the shipping information for tracking when it became available....all the while keeping the 'chat' open and communicating with me there as she completed these tasks!

I am pleased with Ashley Bridget's policies but even more so with the kind attention, sincerity and friendliness of Claire. She is exceptional so I wanted to share my delight and appreciation.

It's all too easy to complain to people when things go wrong but when you are given extraordinary treatment I believe that it should be acknowledged.

Thank you, Claire!

"I recently purchased my second bracelet from Ashley Bridget, unfortunately it broke after a short time and I had to request a return package. I was quickly attended to by representative Jordan Davis who walked me through the steps required (very easy) so I could receive my replacement bracelet. The whole experience was extremely positive and I will definitely order again!! Excellent customer service!!"

"I recently came across Ashley Bridget on Facebook, liked what I saw and ordered my 1st bracelet. I have to say that I am very impressed with Ashley Bridget's communication via email by confirming the order and sending Shipping Confirmation. In addition, I reached out to their Customer Support Line on a SUNDAY morning and was shocked to actually reach someone on a Sunday morning. The process was quick and efficient. Very happy with the product, price, quality, service and speed of delivery! Will Buy Again and refer my friends. Thank you! "

"Had a really awesome experience chatting with Kimberly and getting help with my order! Thanks so much!"

"I've purchase 2 bracelets from Ashley in the last year, and I haven't been upset, except for receiving my second bracelet which ended up not fitting because it was too small. I emailed them and received prompt service and replies from them. I was able to exchange the small bracelet for something else. Accidents happen, but Ashley's products are beautiful and their service is amazing. "

"I was on facebook and in the side margin a picture of a 'Baggins Bracelet' came up. My daughter is a HUGE fan of LOTR so I clicked on it. Turns out there was also a 60% Fall discount as well! I had a question about ordering and used the 'on-line support' and a 'Kimberley' was very efficient and friendly and in less than 5 minutes I had the bracelet ordered and on it's way.
Fantastic price, beautiful looking bracelet and my daughter will love it. Had never heard of Ashley Bridget before but after browsing the products, I know I will visit again for purchase.

"Purchased two arm candy bracelet sets and one bravery bracelet earlier this year. I purchased the arm candy bracelets to give as gifts and was horrified when the individuals I gave them to opened the package. The bracelets were SO SMALL that they couldn't slip the largest bracelet on and the smallest only a few fingers could fit through! I have very small hands and fingers and couldn't fit them on either. Completely embarrassing and ridiculous!
Furthermore having only worn the bravery bracelet a few times the chain hook completely just fell apart one day when I went to put it on.
I tried multiple times to use the "Chat With Us" forum on their website to discuss these issues and never received a reply.
So disappointed in Ashley Bridget after falling in love with their selection online.

"I just ordered a beautiful bracelet from "Ashley Bridget". I'm writing this comment because I am so impressed with the customer service that I have received. Can't wait for my bracelet to arrive!"

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.