Product & services pricing Rating 6.78/10 6.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"I ordered the Longing ring Sunday night and got it Thursday. It is very pretty but too small. I sent an email asking if there was a way to exchange it for a bigger size. I got an email back within the hour saying that they had already processed a new order in a bigger size for me at no charge and to keep the smaller sized ring. The customer service was excellent and very quick. "

"I was excited to order from Ashley Bridget, as I had done some research and read several great reviews about their company, service, and products. I landed a bracelet, Journey, and a ring, Independence, during the Christmas in July 75% off sale, and was pretty thrilled waiting for them to arrive. When they did arrive, I was sorely disappointed - the Journey bracelet's "silver-plated" pieces looked incredibly worn and tacky and the "silver-plating" was already chipped/flaking off like cheap paint around the edges of the pieces (the anchor, wheel, and infinity symbol, along with the clasps both). Even worse was the Journey ring - on the website it shows the ring in silver with little clear gems in the ear holes, and the gold with little amber-coloured gems in the ear holes. The ring that arrived in my order was the gold ring sans gems - just holes. I sent a message to customer service about the ring (I didn't mention the bracelet as it was otherwise nicely made so I bit the bullet on that one). They first told me that the Independence ring does NOT come with gems, so I asked as to why the picture showed it WITH gems, calling it false advertising, as nowhere on the page does it indicate that the ring doesn't include them. They then asked me WHERE the ring was depicted with the gems, so I sent them a link to THEIR OWN PAGE, with a screenshot. The mood changed. " I’m so sorry to hear that your accessory broke! I know how frustrating it is to buy something you were super excited to wear only for it to break. I’m going to need you to send a picture of the broken item along with the packing slip. Once we receive your picture(s), we’ll send you a brand new one free of charge.
Again, I’m deeply sorry for the mishap."
I was suspicious but satisfied with the assurance that I would receive what I'd ordered. They said I could keep the first ring.
I waited over two weeks and my replacement did not arrive. I contacted them AGAIN, and the claimed there was a shipping issue. In this time, the first gold ring that I had ordered had ALL OF THE GOLD chip/flake off of it. It looks like a cheap tarnished silver ring.
Finally, the replacement ring arrived - exactly the same as the first one. Cheap gold cover on a cheap silver ring with no gems.

I will not be ordering from Ashley Bridget ever again. So displeased and disappointed.

"I ordered the Baggins bracelet Aug 7 and when I placed the order the discount code did not work. I was charged full price. I immediately contacted them and they refunded the balance by that evening. Then I realized by Aug 25 I still hadn't received the bracelet. I sent an email asking when it might arrive and they apologized for the delay. Something about their warehouse? Anyway, they said they'd look into it and 3 days later I have my bracelet. It's cool, however to be honest, I find the charms to be a wee bit flimsy and the clasp is awkward. But no matter, I still like the bracelet...it is really funky! Just a bit glad I didn't pay full price for it. And I will purchase from them in the future....but probably wait for sale items or discount codes. Overall, the customer service was great!"

"Very pleased with Ashley Bridget Customer Service - prompt to reply to e-mail and eager to help remedy the problem. My new Tranquility bracelet got caught on a chair and one of the strings came loose. Contacted Customer Service, was requested to provide a pic of broken bracelet and packaging slip - a new one was immediately shipped and received within a few days. One satisfied customer, right here. Very appreciative for replacement bracelet. Thank you. "

"Wow, what amazing customer service! I received my Black Pearl bracelet today and was crushed to find it defective, since I'd planned to wear it with a pirate costume. When I contacted Customer Service by email, Jordan Davis answered almost immediately and very courteously arranged for a replacement to be sent to me, free of charge. I'm impressed! This has made me a dedicated Ashley Bridget customer. Thank you, Jordan, for making lemonade out of lemons! :)"

"I ordered a bracelet that I saw on Facebook that I wanted for the summer (the escape bracelet)
I have yet to receive it. I have been communicating with the post office and Ashley Bridget. I specifically have been communicating with William Shaw. He assured me that I would get a new bracelet and to be "patient" in waiting for an email with shipping info. I am still waiting and it is August 26th. He has (the company) has completely stopped communication altogether. I find this terrible customer service. At this point, I would just like a refund, and not deal with this company anymore. I will be contacting The Better Business Bureau at this point. I am completely disappointed in this company, especially the man I was communicating with.

"I would have to say one of the best companies I have ever dealt with! Never received the original shipment and emailed them. They got back to me with in minutes and sent another one out the same day. Great customer service and would absolutely order from this company again! "

"I am beyond pleased with the customer service I received from AB, I ordered the build a bundle along with bravery. I received my items today and was disappointed when I opened my build a bundle. I was under the impression you picked out the bracelets you wanted and they would put them together with one clasp like the collection items. I was wrong, I emailed CS to see if I could send it back and have them put together in once bracelet and I was told that was not possible instead they sent me a replacement bracelet out of the collection edition at NO CHARGE I felt like this was my fault for not researching my purchase but Jordan ensured me that she did not want to have a single dissatisfied customer and insisted she send out a new bracelet I would be happy with! BEST CS ever!"

"I purchased "Journey" and shortly after saw it went on sale. One quick message via FB and a refund for the difference was issued. Love the bracelet, love the packaging, love the price and love the customer service! "

"Amazing sales and even more amazing customer service! I had some discount code issues that was immediately fixed with just an email. The response time of the customer service is almost instant and NOT automated. You actually get to write and converse with a REAL person. This is a great company. I was very pleased with the products themselves as well. Very nice quality."

"I can tell you the customer service is excellent, even on a Sunday! Thank you"

"checked out the site today and mucked up my order and When I contacted AB online, they were very quick to answer. Customer service person Penny Brown was a huge help in fixing my mistake and guiding me in how to get the best deal possible (i.e. no shipping) and processed everything immediately. While the lack of stock is unfortunate, the customer service was excellent. Thank you."

"I hate to be "that person," but I DO NOT have positive things to say about Ashley Bridget, and their customer service practices. I placed an order on 7/26, taking advantage of the 75% off Christmas in July sale that was offered. I purchased 4 bracelets, my card was charged almost immediately, and I have yet to receive any of my items. **Maybe it really will be Christmas by the time I receive my order from July.** I have called the customer service department more times than I can count on two hands, and have been told several different stories about where my items actually are. On 8/1/14, the first customer service agent told me that my order was shipped and that I would receive an email confirmation with tracking number by the end of the day. **Never happened.** Danielle, the online chat representative told me that my order was lost by the shipper. In addition to that, all of the items I chose were sold out. The next day, Praveen told me that my order was NOT lost by the shipper. It had yet to be fulfilled because 1 of the items I ordered, the white Nassau was sold out & was holding up my order. I chose a replacement item at no additional cost & was informed I would receive email confirmation of the new order and that it would be shipped right away. **This never happened.** I called again later that day, and spoke with Emily and then was transferred to a manager, Jessica. They told me that the Nassau in Black wasn't in stock and that would hold up my order until next Monday. Then my order would be shipped to me & it would take another 2-4 business days from next Monday for me to receive my items. When I tried to call Jessica back today, per her instructions, she has been unavailable and I keep getting her voicemail. When I called back again, for the fifth time today, I asked a customer service rep to speak to a different manager. I was told there wasn't anyone else I could speak with. So in the middle of the day you don't have a single other customer service manager to handle my concerns?! I don't even know what to think now. I have gotten nothing but the run-around from your customer service department. All I want are some straight answers from someone... ANYONE... and the items I ordered *12* days ago, that I have already PAID for -- and in a timely manner. And I would also like email confirmation of my transactions. I honestly don't think that's too much to ask for. Since I can't get any help via the customer service phone line or a response via email, maybe posting my concerns on Facebook will get a more immediate response. There has been no sense of urgency on Ashley Bridget's part to remedy the problem. I have been offered nothing but excuses, and quite frankly I am sick and tired of it. I am not going away until this is resolved, and unfortunately for Bridget Ashley, they just lost a potentially very loyal, repeat customer. I really like your merchandise, but this customer service experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. I caution anyone ordering from Bridget Ashley, and I hope you don't have to experience the total frustration that I am."

"This is a follow-up to my prior review. I had a second question regarding my order which was once again taken care of by Kimberly Moore. The products, customer service and response time to customer's inquiries are all incredible. I will definitely purchase from this company again."

"I recently purchased the "Courage" bracelet from Ashley Bridget. This was my first purchase through the company. When my order did not arrive by the specified date I emailed customer support. My concern was quickly and professionally addressed by representative Jordan and another bracelet was shipped to me. Not only did the replacement bracelet arrive quickly but to my surprise the "missing" item also arrived! When I contacted representative Jordan to express my thanks I also let them know that the missing order made it to me as well. They were sincerely grateful and told me to go ahead and keep both! I can not say enough about the superior customer service and quality product that I received! Thank you Ashley Bridget!!"

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.