• Ashley Bridget Ashley Bridget Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10

"I just wanted to say that I have received outstanding customer service and wanted to say thank you. I contacted Ashley Bridget yesterday about a bracelet that I had just recently purchased that had broken. I included my invoice purchase order and a picture of my broken bracelet and Ms. Danielle Hemmingway responded to my email the very same day! She thanked me for including a picture and told me that she had already placed an order to replace my broken bracelet for me! Wow, no game of 24 questions...just great customer service. Thanks! :)"

"I just placed an order for a beautiful bracelet and realized after I place the order that I had not applied the promotional code. I immediately sent an email asking if it could still be applied. I had an email back within minutes and by the next day they had refunded me the amount that I received for the discount. This was truly amazing and almost never happens. Kimberly Moore knows what good customer service is all about. Kudos to her. I will definitely use them again."

"I recently needed to contact the team for an issue I had with a bracelet clasp. Kimberly Moore assisted me and was AWESOME! She resolved my issue within 1 hour! "

"Kimberly Moore is an excellent customer service rep. She was very quick and professional with her response to my inquiry about a recent product purchase. It is wonderful to see that excellent customer exists in this hectic world we all live in! I will definitely be back to purchase more one day."

"I am so impressed with the level of customer service Ashley Bridget provides. I had a very minor issue with my order and was personally contacted via email to get it resolved. My customer service rep, Penny, went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. I will definitely order from Ashley Bridget again.

Oh, and the jewelry I ordered is beautiful and very well made. :-)

"I Love this jewelry and meaning behind it. I bought 3 braclets for graduation gifts. One arrived broken with the L disconnected from the word Love. I sent a picture that night and when I work up there was a email response with a remedy to the situation.
I have NEVER has customer service respond this quickly. One more reason to love the AshleyBridget jewelry.

"Elizabeth Customer service is great!!! My mom had an issue with her gift, and it was solved immediately!!! She loves her "Mother" bracelet."

"Kimberley Moore was of great help. I hadn't received an email confirmation or tracking number and she was very quick at responding and helping me with my issue. Very Happy!"

"Great Customer service form Kimberly Moore. I had a bracelet that broke and she sent a replacement of my choice quickly.
Thank You!

"I purchased 5 patience turquoise bracelets for my bridesmaids! Love them they are exactly what the girls needed and are the perfect color match to the dresses. When I didn't get the free bracelet Ashley Bridget was quick to help me out and send me the extra bracelet! "

"Kimberly Moore and customer service was prompt and my issue was rectified within 24 hours on a weekend! That to me is excellent customer service. If the product is as nice as the customer service team I am for sure to be pleased. "

"outstanding customer service...needed to return and your customer service rep, Kimberly Moore was there with quick responses and help...will definitely shop here again "

"I just recently found Ashley Bridget on Facebook. I fell in love with the nature bracelet and ordered it. I got the bracelet and it was just as it looked online and I was very pleased with it. The bracelet I ordered was white and after the fact I saw that there was also a black one. I really wanted the black one! I sent in a request for exchange and got a reply right away. Kimberly Moore was very helpful and made the exchange process so easy! I feel like a valued customer and will definitely be adding to my collection! Thank you for everything!!!"

"Ordered two fabulous bracelets for myself and important friend in my life!
I made a mistake while ordering and your customer service Kimberly Moore was such a help! I'm excited to get these bracelets and for such a reasonable price!

"They have extremely poor customer service. They never notify you via e-mail when your package is being shipped nor a tracking number. They also say they use UPS oh they do but then they turn it over to the post office to be delivered which extends the delivery time of your item. Bottom line stay clear of this company if you want an item in a reasonable amount of time. Also you are paying UPS charges but getting USPS delivery."

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.