Stores > Ashley Bridget

Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

2016-07-20

Best gift ever !

"The GREY is the best gift ever .
The handcuffs braclet was a hit !
My girlfriend loved it !

2016-07-20

poor customer service

"Received a bracelet as a wedding gift which had a defective magnet. My organized friend purchased the bracelet more than 60 days before my wedding, so the company has not been agreeable to replace the defective bracelet as it has been "too long" and outside their policy of 60 days.

The bracelet is now on clearance pricing and they are rigid and inflexible with their store policy. Overall it is a shame that this bracelet has never been worn and remains in the box.

2016-07-19

Cancelled my order 3 days after

"Super bummed :( i ordered the gamer bracelet and 3 days after I got a message that they cancelled my order because they oversold. They should know their inventory. I saw the ad in my Facebook 2 days after I purchased it. I probably won't be trying to buy anything again."

This review was modified by Geekgrrle on July 19 2016 11:02:57 PM

2016-07-19

FANTASTIC ALL AROUND!!! Customer service and quality A+++

"Ben Johnson was my customer service representative today regarding an issue with one of my purchases..he took very good care to make sure the issue was RESOLVED and I am super happy with everything I have gotten through Ashley Bridget!!! Just put in another order (already thinking for Christmas presents!!)"

2016-07-18

Great customer service

"Although I had a small issue with a defective bracelet, the company was fantastic at handling it quickly. Communication was great. It gave me confidence in the product and would definitely purchase again"

This review was modified by Laceeloo on July 18 2016 10:13:26 AM

2016-07-17

Treated me like a person. Excellent Service!

"A happy wife makes for a happy home. I got a "hint hint" from my wonderful wife through a Facebook post that she liked one of the bracelets offered at Ashley Bridget. Blessed with so few original thoughts, anytime I get a good lead on a good birthday present for my bride, I am on it. I fired up the website and ordered even faster than I beg for the Baconator at the Wendy's drive-through... In fact so fast that I forgot to punch in the 60% off discount code. Even at almost 11:00 p.m. I was able to chat with a real person at Ashley Bridget, and this real person applied the discount as we chatted, and she had my refund back to Paypal in minutes. They didn't have to do that, but they did. I will be back for sure. Great service."

This review was modified by HappyHubby on July 17 2016 08:10:13 PM

2016-07-16

Sarah Adams of Customer Service saved me!

"I bought a friend with the same first name as me a bracelet. It wasn't until I got through the entire process via paypay that I noticed that the shipping address to my friend had my last name instead of hers. I thought , oh no, the post office will not deliver it. I couldn't find a way to change it as the transaction had been completed. I emailed customer service with my order # explaining my dilemma and within MOMENTS, Sarah had corrected it and emailed me back that she had fixed it. Bless her heart, she was AWESOME!!! That kind of service is why I'll buy from here again. Thanks Sarah! ~Michelle B."

This review was modified by fadboo on July 16 2016 05:50:03 AM

2016-07-15

Wonderful Customer Service

"I have ordered a total of 13 bracelets from Ashley Bridget (waiting on four bracelets). I truly love the quality of the bracelets at such a reasonable cost. Most of the bracelets are/will be gifts. One bracelet I received was damaged. I contacted customer service by email, and I was contacted immediately with a solution to the problem. I am now waiting on that bracelet. Thanks again!"

This review was modified by Lorse on July 15 2016 08:39:00 AM

2016-07-14

Stunning jewelry. Fantastic service.

"I found Ashley Bridget jewelry through a Face Book post.
Their website is easy to navigate.
The pieces are stunning. I have made several purchases ---all have been positive experiences.

--the jewelry is beautiful. the detail is intricate. the craftsmanship is exceptional.
Every time I wear Ashley Bridget jewelry, I get lots of compliments.

--the checkout / shipping process is quick/easy and painless.

--the customer service process is one of the best I have encountered. Communication is personal and efficient. (Holly Miller from Customer Service Care answered all my questions and helped with every aspect of my inquiry).

In conclusion, I cannot recommend this site highly enough. I have enjoyed my shopping experience from start to finish.

This review was modified by StefanieHolding on July 14 2016 11:15:50 AM

2016-07-10

Great customer service!

"I had two bracelets that didn't function properly so I reached out to customer service and sent them a picture of the products. They immediately responded with an apology, offer to send me any bracelet of my choice AND a return label to send back the other two bracelets. Great customer service and speedy at that. I will definitely continue to order products. "

2016-07-10

Excellent Service

"Daniel Hemmingway answered my request so quickly, my head actually spun! What a welcome experience in a world where the customer is "AlwaysWrong"
Thank you, I'll be shopping here again!

This review was modified by VandyMom on July 10 2016 05:54:36 AM

2016-07-07

GOOD Quality Products + GREAT Customer Service = TOP OF THE LINE/ABOVE AVERAGE Company!!

"I have purchased several different jewelry pieces thru Ashley Bridget. Most have been as gifts. They all have been good quality and unique. Great price for a nice piece of jewelry. I only had one issue with a necklace that broke at the clasp end after only wearing it one time. I contacted Customer Support (Chat) and chatted with Ben who was very courteous and proficient. He easily, quickly and efficiently was able to order a new necklace (free of charge). I only had the necklace for a month and used it one time. This is not standard on their products, since I have ordered other items and never had anything break or any other issues. The jewelry wears well. I have gotten so many compliments from friends who I have gifted AB jewelry to and all have loved the quality and the style. I would recommend AB to all my family and friends. If you are looking for an unique, tasteful, good quality piece of jewelry that isn't extremely pricey for yourself of for gifts...Ashley Bridget will be at the top of the list! ~Tiffany M., Longwood, FL "

This review was modified by tmarcos717 on July 07 2016 10:42:15 AM

2016-07-07

My New Guilty Pleasure!!

"I want to tell you how impressed I am with this company. The customer service is unlike I have ever experienced:) And the Ashley Bridget pieces are AMAZING!! No long shipping waits....Customer Service was instantaneous.....And EVERYONE asks me where I got my jewelry.
Two Words: ASHLEY BRIDGET

This review was modified by SMurphy06 on July 07 2016 07:36:09 AM

2016-07-02

Trump Bracelet is a winner! #winnersarent losers

"I had been looking at this bracelet for a few weeks and finally decided to go for it. I ordered it on Tuesday night and it arrived this morning, Saturday. It is exactly like the representation on the website. Nothing more. Nothing less. They also gave a referral link that I posted on FB and one of my friends bought a bracelet and I received a $25 GC. Win win! I will wear my Mr. Trump bracelet proudly. I recommend highly."

This review was modified by DepoChick on July 02 2016 10:07:28 AM

2016-07-01

Speedy!

"Wow! I made a mistake with my order and contacted customer service. The issue was resolved so quickly! Impressive. "

This review was modified by JenniferBH on July 01 2016 05:50:31 AM

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.