Stores > Ashley Bridget

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10

"I have actually had a fabulous experience. I am thrilled with my purchases, and the customer service I received!"

"I just placed my first order with Ashley Bridget. I needed help with the promotional discount and Sarah Adams replied immediately and fixed my error. I can't wait to get the bracelets and give them as gifts!

Thanks so much!

This review was modified by jamie2888 on November 19 2015 10:38:38 AM

"I had the good fortune of dealing with Kimberly Moore regarding my purchase and I could not be happier with her assistance!!! I had forgotten to enter my 60% off promo code before I confirmed the purchase and I honestly expected there to be some type of red tape before reaching a resolution. I was incredibly surprised when I opened her email less than 12 hours later to find that she had quickly and efficiently resolved the issue for me, applying the discount and refunding my money - only 7 minutes after business opened for the day! I'm truly thrilled and cannot wait to receive the Mother-Daughter bracelets which shipped just 24 hours after I placed my order! I will most certainly be shopping with Ashley Bridget again. 5 stars for your customer service and Kimberly Moore! :)

This review was modified by teacherk on November 18 2015 06:17:34 PM

"I ordered 3 items for Christmas and only two came in. I emailed Ashley Bridget regarding the missing item and they were more than helpful! I got an instant reply to my satisfaction. I loved the bracelets that came in and I will definitely continue to shop from them for all of my gift giving needs. Holly was the excellent sales representative that helped me."

This review was modified by tpaolo on November 18 2015 04:57:59 AM

"Just finished my first Ashley Bridget purchase and realized I forgot to use my promo code. Contacted customer service and Madison Hill had my refund processed in minutes.

Thank you Madison! Customer service is very very important to me. Ashley Bridget now has my trust.

"I just ordered my 3rd bracelet from here. I was able to order it because the staff was very on top of letting me know it was back in stock. Thank you Holly Miller!"

This review was modified by djmsu on November 16 2015 07:38:51 PM

"I was very pleased with my first order from Ashley Bridget - so much so that I went back to order a few gifts. However, the second order yielded two completely different bracelets from what I had previously ordered and what was shown online. I wrote to customer service and Kimberly Moore responded and quickly sent out a replacement set at no charge to me. I was very pleased with the responsiveness and willingness to make a disappointing situation right. I would definitely recommend Ashley Bridget to friends and colleagues, knowing they stand behind their product and are committed to doing right by their customers. "

This review was modified by jbwvu05 on November 18 2015 08:11:01 AM

"I just finished ordering some gifts for Christmas. The customer service was amazing! I used the chat feature for clarification on some questions I had. I am looking forward to seeing the products in person, but so far I am impressed with this company. Extra kudos to Penny, who was a delightful customer service rep! God bless you all! ox"

This review was modified by 4heids on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Customer service department was responsive and wonderful! I ordered the wrong bracelet and they had my replacement bracelet out to me within the hour.

I love the quality of Ashley Bridget- I will be giving many as Christmas presents!

This review was modified by Punkypsmommy on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Love AB!
Discovered Ashley Bridget on Facebook after viewing one of their adorable sterling necklaces. The quality of their jewelry is exceptional, and their pricing is very reasonable, with frequent promotions of up to 50% off. Shipping is extremely fast, as is their excellent customer service. They responded to my request within 30 minutes and made me an even happier customer. It's rare to find an online company that is as responsive. I've since purchased a number of necklace and bracelet pieces as gifts for the holidays and have received many compliments on pieces I've purchased for myself. I do not hesitate to tell folks where I got them. Shop with confidence!

This review was modified by Hubcatz on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Problem with a discount .Promptly taken care of.Great Customer Service. Hopefully Product will be same quality!!"

This review was modified by b42354 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I ordered a mother/daughter bracelet set, and it ended up being too small.(The bracelet was a solid circle and didn't open very far.) I emailed to find out about returning it, and was asked if I wanted to exchange it for something else. I looked at the catalog, but didn't see anything, so just requested a refund. I received a prompt response from Kimberly Moore, and she processed my refund immediately. They didn't even want me to return the bracelets! Even though I didn't end up with anything I'm still impressed with the customer service!"

This review was modified by serewife on November 13 2015 07:55:01 AM

"I ordered the ECU bracelet. I love it. It is a Christmas gift so my young lady has not seen it yet, but I know that she is going to be very happy. I am also so very impressed with Ashley Bridget. They gave me a discount that I missed. I was just hoping to get a store credit -- they gave me the credit back on my card. Was not expecting that at all. I was also looking to get another college bracelet that they do not currently have, when I questioned about It. I had a response in 2hours or less. This is a really great company to work with."

This review was modified by aroundthehousepk on November 12 2015 07:11:01 AM

"ordered a bracelet for a gift.. ther person cannot wear it because of the poor quality, the finish came off after wearing it one time and turned her wrist green.. so I called the company to return it to find out they have a 15 day return policy.. they offered to replace it with another, but why when the person can't wear it!! The customer service rep was very nice, but very disappointed in the quality and refund policy.. I told them I will not be ordering from them again and I will not recommend them to anyone... $50 is kind of pricey for a bracelet that can only be worn once without the finish coming off!!"

"Lovely bracelets. I needed to exchange one and received wonderful customer service by Kimberly Moore. "

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.