Stores > Ashley Bridget

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10

2016-12-07

Wow I cant believe you're still in business

"I am reporting your company to the BBB! Cant get a respone about my order. Im cancelling it!"

This review was modified by Cassron on December 07 2016 12:10:15 PM

2016-12-06

PISS POOR COMPANY

"I placed an order for the mother/daughter bacelets. It took almost 2 weeks to receive my shipment and when I got it I only received the mother bracelet. This was a gift for Christmas and my order was not complete. Tried calling several times to it answering and saying "good bye". I've sent two emails with no response. As of right now it looks like I bought just myself a Christmas gift and not my daughter. Never again will I order from them and I would advise everyone else to take caution. I have also contacted the better business bureau about this company. "

This review was modified by Jjesv on December 06 2016 02:43:29 PM

2016-12-05

This is some bullshit!!!

"I ordered my wife a bracelet on November 3rd. A month later I have yet to receive the bracelet. I messaged them several times on facebook and was ignored. But as soon as I went to paypal about getting my money back they responded. It shouldn't have to be like that.
Totally unprofessional.

This review was modified by Authordjay on December 05 2016 10:54:15 AM

2016-12-04

Disappointed!

"Ordered and charged $114 fo 6 bracelets and never received an email with status. I sent three emails to customer service with no response. Finally had time to call today and was told they were out of stock and would have in a few weeks! I bought these for a specific gathering for Christmas gifts next week!! So disappointed in this service. The only reason they get two stars on anything is that the customer service person was pleasant and said my money will be refunded. "

2016-12-02

Ordered in August, almost Christmas and didn't receive it

"Not happy at all, I paid £30 for a bracelet with tracked delivery, as It was bought as a gift for my girlfriend, never received the item.. I was 2 times on the phone with them at customer services and sent 5 emails but still nothing received..I will never buy again"

2016-11-30

Dishonest company

"This company is a fraud! Do not buy from them. They charged my credit card 7 days ago for the $50 of my order, and NEVER told me that the items I ordered were so far back ordered that I won't be receiving them for another 3 WEEKS! YUP OVER 21 DAYS.
I emailed them 3 times and got NO response.
I called and finally got a response, canceled my order and spoke with a manager who could only say "sorry." Now I have to wait 3-5 days for my $50 to be refunded to my account. Dishonest and incompetent company.

This review was modified by ChristinaPB on November 30 2016 01:59:32 PM

2016-11-27

One star and this is why...

"So I purchased four bracelets from Ashley Bridget to wear with a few friends I graduated the police academy with. Not even two months later, these bracelets did not hold up. They turned green and they were not worn on a daily basis. I contacted Ashley Bridget and they washed their hands clean. Not only their customer service is horrible, but so are their jewelry. Sure it looks cute, but they are as great as grabbing something from the 99 cents store. Not worth what was paid. "

This review was modified by rangersgirl0610 on November 27 2016 03:26:19 PM

2016-11-27

Wrong bracelets sent

"I read the bad reviews but I just couldn't help myself from ordering the silver elastic band holder bracelet for my daughters for Christmas. I guess I was not surprised when the order came but I had received 2 gold guardian bracelets instead of what I ordered. I immediately sent a picture of the order form and the wrong bracelets to customer service. I then followed up with a phone call. Even though the address of the company is in Olean, New York, the person who answered the customer service line was clearly from outside the country. She told me to take a picture and email. I asked her to look in the email and that I would wait until she confirmed they sent the wrong bracelet. She said they would send the correct bracelets and I said I wanted her to confirm by replying to the email I sent and I would hold until she did that. She put me on hold. 10 minutes later, I am still on hold...... She did come back from hold, when I checked my email she had replied to the one I sent confirming the correct bracelets would be send with an order number. I hope they eventually show up. Buyer beware, especially if you are ordering for Christmas. To add insult to injury, these bracelets were ordered 11/11 and were not shipped until 11/21 and were not received until 11/26 :-("

This review was modified by kellyoconnor1 on November 27 2016 07:52:06 AM

2016-11-26

Never received

"Placed an order approximately 2 months ago and have yet to receive my Raiders bracelets.
First and last time ordering from this site.
I've emailed several times and finally gave up. I will be going through my statements and fighting the charges since I cannot get anything resolved here. Unfortunately, am unable to find my confirmation email.

2016-11-15

Poor Quality

"I ordered the breast cancer awareness bracelet fir my niece and when it arrived I was concerned about the colour, it looked like it had been sprayed on! I gifted the bracelet in August and within a few weeks the colour of the bracelet had disappeared except for on the clasp and the breast cancer charm had fallen off. On contacting them regarding this they were not prepared to do anything as we have had the bracelet more than 30 days. I do not recommend the bracelet and certainly do not recommend customer service who do not take into consideration complaints. I definitely will never purchase from then again."

2016-11-14

My wife loves handcuffs (just kidding)

"I purchased my wife the handcuff bracelet because she just loved it and because were a family of active and retired law enforcement it just fit. My wife received within a few days but unfortunately the finish was bubbling and flaking off. I reached out to Ashley Bridget customer service and had the pleasure of dealing with Daniel. I was asked to provide a copy of the packing slip and a photograph and upon receipt he processed a replacement. I have dealt with many customer service representatives but Daniel was truly outstanding and deserves to be recognized for his exceptional customer service."

This review was modified by HwyPtl3 on November 14 2016 01:13:44 PM

2016-11-11

Hand Cuff heaven

"the design of the handcuff bracelet caught my eye...and I purchased it immediately. Although I had a slight problem with it, the customer service rep asked me to snap a picture, and she immediately sent a new one...now that's customer service!"

This review was modified by foxynails7 on November 11 2016 07:07:48 PM

2016-11-03

mapitzo

"Hello - I had an issue with an order that I placed, totally my fault, so I emailed Ashley Bridget and explained my situation and with in minutes I received a reply and they took care of my problem!! I am one satisfied customer!!"

2016-11-01

Poor Packaging and Product

"I ordered 3 bracelets and all were delivered stuffed into one box with one 'Certificate of Authenticity'. They were supposed to be gifts but I could not gift 2 of them without the certificate. I sent an email and asked for 2 certificates and 2 boxes but my email was not answered. I kept 2 bracelets for myself and found the clasp was not attached correctly and it is very difficult to put on oneself. I will never purchase another item from this company."

2016-11-01

poor customer service !!!

"I bought a lovely bracelet to support the autism organization, I paid 40 dollars Canadian for it. The small round metal ring that held the autism charm opened and the charm fell off. I have sent several emails, spoke with a rep and a supervisor "sorry, our policy does not allow for the replacement of the charm" .Fair warning, the clasp is of poor quality and you may lose your charm. They will replace it if it is defective within 30 days.I did not want the bracelet replaced, it is quite nice but totally useless without the charm. Please think twice before buying their products...they do give a donation to charity but it is only 10%. "

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,456 merchant members.