Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.00/10 219 reviews

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
    Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Ashley Bridget contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

"I am so grateful to the dedication to customer service that Ashley Bridget portrays.
I have been assisted by Jessica Smith and she was a wonderful attendant to work with. She was quick, positive and proactive in her response to my issue(s). It's refreshing to speak with a customer service representative that wants to a quick and accommodating resolve for the customer. I am happy to have put my money and time into a great company. And I would be happy to share my experience and support for Ashley Bridget in the future and among my friends and family.
Thank you for all the help and support!

"Absolutely love Ashley Bridget! For a few reasons!

- They have a unique design - I ordered two bracelets! The Enlightenment & the Journey. I love the look of the multi-bracelet with the simplicity of a single clasp! The nautical accents on these are perfect to complete a spring/summer look

-Shipping was fast! A week from when I ordered the bracelets, they arrived at my home! Plus they provided tracking and communication through the whole process which was nice!

-There customer service is awesome! Unfortunately upon receiving my bracelets the clasp on the Enlightenment bracelet was damaged. I emailed Ashley Bridget and within a few hours I had a response! The customer service rep Jessica was extremely pleasant and was able to place a new order for me!

I will definitely be purchasing more products from this designer!

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered two brac

Very cute on line however they are not made so good. I ordered two braclets and my daughter went to wear hers and it broke before she could wear it. I did send in a picture and was taken care of in a very professional way by Jessica Smith. However if I would have paid the price they were asking before the discount code I would have sent them both back I feel the hardware is made very poorly. Still very cute and my girls liked them or they would have both been sent back.

"Had great service with Jessica!! She helped me solve a problem with my order. I love the bracelets and always get many compliments on them!! Thank you for all your help!!"

"I have been looking for arrow jewelry and came across the arrow ring on Ashley Bridget. I ordered it and it got lost in shipping. I sent an email and by the next day they had a put a new one in the mail. The ring looks even more beautiful in person than on the website. I can guarantee that I will purchase from them again!"

"After seeing Ashley Bridget bracelets online via a friend, I placed an order, and was so excited to receive and wear mine! I even went back the day after my initial order, and purchased a few more to give to my friends/family as presents. Got my bracelets in the mail a few days later, and was EXTREMELY disappointed! The quailty of the bracelets is severely lacking---they feel flimsy, and the ends (where the ropes come out of) are SHARP! I feel like this bracelet will break after a few wears--the chain and clasp are thin, lightweight, and feel like something you would get out of a gumball machine. The normal prices for the bracelets I purchased were between $38 and $48, but with a 60% coupon code, luckily, I didn't pay near that much. There's a reason why there is always a coupon code available--the bracelets aren't worth the initial cost at all! As a matter of fact, I found the EXACT same bracelets on Etsy, selling for $5 and $6, which is what these bracelets are really worth. I will say that the customer service is great (one of my bracelets was broken when I received it and they sent me out another one that very day), but that is the only positive review I have. So very disappointed that I fell into the hype and was duped by this company/product. Are the braceltes cute? Sure, but the cost is outrageous, and quality is embarassing--there is no WAY I would present these cheap things as gifts :( Waste of money."

"Got my bracelet in the mail this past week and was even more in love with it when I opened it than I was looking at it online. I was so excited to wear it today, for the first time, and within two hours it broke. I immediately emailed into customer support and received a very quick response. I sent in a picture and the order number and they are shipping me a new bracelet. I couldn't be happier even though it bummed me out to begin with that it broke. Jessica Smith was super helpful and very nice. Excellent customer service!!"

"I love the Libra bracelet I recently ordered and their customer service is amazing! I definitely recommend ordering any of their stylish pieces!"

"Supreme customer service: we sought to return a product that didn't fit our needs, and customer service responded immediately. They were exceedingly helpful, marvelously swift, and admirably friendly. Our particular purchase didn't work out, but the customer service has ensured that we will be back again!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a bracelet from Ashely Bridget, using a discount code. The code did not register on the order and I was charged full price. I sent an e-mail to customer service and literally, within two minutes, received a response that I would be refunded the discount amount. Great customer service from Praveen. Looking forward to getting my bracelet!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Great and fast response from customer service. Very pleased with their product and customer skills. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered 3 bracelets last week and they arrived yesterday. I didn't get what I ordered and promptly sent an email. The one bracelet I was able to ware broke this morning when I tried to put it on, I sent a second email with photos. Jessica contacted me first thing this morning and was quick to rectify the issue. I am very impressed with their customer service and their products even though I had a slight mishap. I will be ordering again!"

"After just over a week from the time I ordered my if bracelet from Ashley Bidget I realized that I had accidently odered the wrong one! Sent an email & within a few days I received an email that they were going to switch the item for me & send another email once it had shipped. Very pleased with the company's Customer Service & I will most diffentely be making MORE purchuces in the for seeable future!!!!"

"I recently ordered a bracelet from the Ashley Bridget website, but unfortunately after about a week went by from the date the item was shipped I realized that it had somehow gotten lost in the mail. When I contacted Ashley Bridget about the incident I received prompt and courteous help from customer service rep. Jessica Smith. A new bracelet was sent to me in just a few days and I could not be happier with the service I received. Plus, the bracelet is excellent! It really is refreshing to work with companies that still value quality customer service. I am definitely going to be shopping on the Ashley Bridget site again and would absolutely recommend it!"

modified review reply posted Mar-26-2014
AshleyBridgetCo's Avatar
AshleyBridgetCo, Ashley Bridget rep has responded

“Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind comment. We highly value you as a customer and your feedback. Have a wonderful day!”

"I stumbled upon Ashley Bridget and their bracelets on Facebook and ordered right away. The bracelets shipped very quickly! Recently the clasp on my bracelet broke so I contacted customer service. I sent a photo and with out hesitation they offered me a new bracelet. At the time they were out of stock of the bracelet I had in my possession. They offered me a replacement for any in the collection. I stated that I really liked the style I had and asked if they could send me out a replacement once they were in stock. They estimated about two weeks, but in less time than that I got a Facebook message letting me know it was on its way to me. Love being able to get help via Facebook and so quickly!!"

modified review reply posted Mar-26-2014
AshleyBridgetCo's Avatar
AshleyBridgetCo, Ashley Bridget rep has responded

“Hi there! First, I deeply apologize that the clasp on your bracelet broke but I'm so glad that our customer support representatives were able to help you promptly. Thank you for being our valued customer and we hope that you visit our website again. Have a wonderful day!”