• Ashley Bridget Ashley Bridget Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10

"Today I received notice that a bracelet I was interested in was back in stock. I ordered it for my daughter and then received an e-mail offering me a $10 discount as well as a 60% discount going to everyone I referred to this site. I wrote back saying that I would like to have had a 60% discount for this, my first order, too! Shortly thereafter I received an e-mail saying that my payment account had been given a 60& credit! Customer service doesn't get any better than that! I am looking forward to receiving the bracelet."

"Wonderful customer service experience dealing with an exchange. Was also very happy with the quality of the products I ordered."

"I purchased a pink breast cancer bracelet late last night, while on Facebook an ad popped up n said 50%off, The bracelet looked beautiful..Its for my mom, she is a breast cancer survivor...After I send in the order I see another ad saying 60% off.So I emailed the company and right away explaining that I saw the 60% n would it b possible to apply the extra discount.. I got an email back saying it was being reviewed by the company.. early this am I got another email from Claire Edwards saying she would be more than happy to apply the extra code of savings, and she did..I cant believe how QUICK and ACCOMMODATING this company is..Also sooo friendly in their emails...I will tell my friends and family about them and will also continue to shop from Ashley Bridget...Im a very HAPPY customer..Oh and I didn't even get my bracelet yet, but im very HAPPY...
Thank you for responding so quickly Claire...
Johanna aka ohluc

"I have purchased several items from Ashley Bridget....I have received all very promptly and have been very satisfied with their products. My most recent arrived this week, but unfortunately it was the wrong item. I followed the instructions on their website and sent an email requesting an exchange envelope. I received a response to my email almost immediately and the next day the issue was resolved above my expectations. Penny was wonderful."

"I am new to Ashley Bridget and was really quit surprised at how easy it was to complete my first order. I was prompted to enter my email address and with that I would receive a discount code. Unfortunately I did not receive the code. A window popped up asking if I needed help. Kimberly Moore came on and promptly, efficiently, and courteously helped me complete my transaction. I am looking forward to receiving my purchased and if I need help again I hope Kimberly is there."

"Thank you Kimberly Moore for your quick response concerning a discount code issue with my first time order. My experience with first time customer service at Ashley Bridget was first rate"

"Impressed with Ashley Bridget's customer service! I wanted an out of stock item so I contacted customer service. Weeks later when the item came back in stock, Kimberly Moore contacted me to make sure I saw the item was available. Will shop here again after this experience! "

"I ordered the silver handcuff bracelet. It was shipped immediately (got it very fast), was so disappointed that one of the cuffs was broken. I contacted Ashley Bridget and sent them a photo and Claire Edwards shipped another one right away. I just got the new one and am so pleased with it, it is gorgeous! Thank you - I would definitely shop here again!"

"I love the bracelet I got, the Hope Bracelet. And their customer is fantastic. I sent an email with a inquiry to my order and Kimberly Moore, the rep that helped me, responded right away.

I will probably purchase more items

"I love my new Kappa Delta bracelet! Customer service was super helpful and gracious! I highly recommend!"

"I received my Magic gold bracelet in the mail and after putting it on, the charm broke off.
Claire was amazing in customer support and after sending her a quick picture of my broken item she issued me a brand new one.
What great customer service!

"I recently ordered the 'magic bracelet' and it came quickly, sadly my wrist was just too small for the bracelet and I needed to return it. Not only was my customer service request met promptly with no issues but they were fast, friendly, and kind! I've never had such a great experience before like this! They truly do care about their customer's needs."

"Purchased the Baylor Bears Bangle Bracelet and was thrilled with the quality and style of the bracelet and the price was great! So happy I got mine before they sold out!!!"

"I bought 4 FSU bracelets and they all tarnished within a few months . 3 of those were gifts so I was highly embarrassed "

"This company has the BEST customer service ever I just want to thank Kimberly Moore for all the help she gave me
Within minutes she replied to my email and was able to help me with my order

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.