Stores > Ashley Bridget

Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

2016-08-24

Love love love

"I just received the Love bangel bracelet as it is awesome! Quality and very nicely made! My experience with this company could not have been better in any way. Very easy and my product was delivered on time, and might I add very nicely packaged. I was impressed. My plans now are to do some early Christmas shopping. I have my eye on the mother/daughter bracelets.
Thank you for your great product and customer service. I would and will pass along the word to use Ashley Bridget company.

I emailed Ashley because I couldn't post anything on Facebook because this is a gift and she responded promptly and sent me the link to this review page. I am happy to write this review!

This review was modified by BarbHardy on August 24 2016 02:43:23 PM

2016-08-23

So helpful!

"My Grey bracelet came broken. Customer support was very helpful and are sending me another. Thanks so much!"

2016-08-21

Bracelet Order

"I have ordered the NFL Vikings bracelet twice and had a very good experience with Ashley Bridget and the Customer Service department (Ben Johnson).

My 1st order went without a hitch.

My 2nd order I placed, but decided I wanted 2 after I placed the order. I contacted customer service via email and the order was to be cancelled so that I could reorder and get 2 bracelets with only 1 shipping charge. The order ended up going through and I was informed I could order the 3rd one and I would get credit for the additional shipping charge. Everything I was told happened in a very timely fashion.

2016-08-21

One Happy Customer

"I love my bracelet! So much that after it had broken, Ashley Bridget replaced it very quickly in a timely manner. I was very pleased with the product & customer service."

2016-08-18

Wow!

"Very pleased with the replies to my emails. Thank you so much!"

2016-08-18

GO TAR HEELS !

"I ordered a NC Tar Heel bracelet on Tuesday, August 16, 2016, when my husband came in with the mail today, August 18, the bracelet was here ! Unbelievable customer service, and the bracelet is perfect. I ordered it for a friend for a Christmas gift, and she will be very happy ! I will definitely come back for more! Thanks again for the great service and merchandise !"

This review was modified by appiefaye69 on August 18 2016 04:03:01 PM

2016-08-17

Best company and support!

"I purchased Harry Potter themed bracelets for myself and my daughter. They arrived very fast and were super adorable and made from sturdy material. My daughters bracelet had a bit of a faulty clasp. I contacted AB support team through email and within 15mins I had a response so they could send me a new bracelet. I am very glad I made this purchase! Ben Johnson in support is pretty awesome."

This review was modified by DanielleHernandez on August 17 2016 12:43:59 PM

Awesome Customer Service

"Thanks Ben for all your help replacing my bracelet. You made this experience so fast & easy!!"

Fast Customer Service

"I had a great experience on a first time order! Thank you so much to Holly Miller for her immediate response! I placed my order, forgetting to enter the promo code given, and when I realized that I had, I emailed support! I got an email back within 5 minutes saying, "I would be happy to apply your discount!" I received it within minutes! I know it was my fault for overlooking the promo code, but I was pleasantly surprised that Holly was more than happy to correct my mistake! YAY HOLLY! Thank you again!"

2016-08-16

Customer satisfaction rating is 5 star!

"I ordered a gift to be delivered to my friend from the Ashley Bridget site and although the USPS tracking site said it was delivered she never received it. I contacted Ashley Bridget and a very polite agent by the name of Charlotte Bailey responded to my concern promptly via email. After contacting the recipient's local post office and confirming the package was not there the agent immediately got to work on sending out another gift for my friend. What a pleasure to deal with people that are efficient and deal with a problem without any hassles. I will definitely be doing more shopping at Ashely Bridget, great customer service and awesome products for a great price. "

This review was modified by canswp on August 16 2016 06:25:16 PM

2016-08-16

Superb Customer Service!

"I recently purchased 3 bracelets from Ashley Bridget. My beloved Redskin Bracelet was "accosted" by a relative -which now makes it her "Christmas" gift from me :-).

Nonetheless, I have been wearing the mother bracelet faithfully, I put it on when I leave the house and take it off when I return. I had a minor defect and I contact Customer Service. They replied quickly, professionally and had a great attitude about the defect. I am ecstatic with the customer service and will purchase from them again.

2016-08-15

Ooops wrong bracelet

"I ordered a KC Chiefs bracelet, but was sent a Seattle Seahawks bracelet. I shot them an email and within a couple of minutes Ben Johnson had responded to me that a new bracelet was on the way and to keep the other for my trouble. They stand behind their service and take care of issues immediately!! Would I do business with them again? Absolutely!!"

This review was modified by Skeeter314 on August 15 2016 12:43:40 PM

2016-08-15

Holly to the rescue!!

"This has to be one of the best companies I have ordered anything from as far as customer service and quick response time. Holly Miller was representative and she is absolutely without a doubt the best I have ever worked with. Thank You Holly, this is a great company to order merchandise from. I highly recommend it!"

2016-08-13

"First time ordering something from here and I forgot to put in the promo code for discount. Emailed expecting either no response or an argument but much to my surprise I recd an immedite answer, no questions, credit given for promo...THANKYOU HOLLY MILLER, you are awesome and I cant wait to get my order!"

This review was modified by Karencf on August 13 2016 02:45:30 PM

2016-08-11

Could not have asked for better customer service!

"I ordered four items as a gift for a friend out-of-state. Three of the four items arrived as scheduled. The recipient loved them! When I learned one item was missing, I called and spoke with Ms. Holly Miller. Without any hesitation, she immediately advised she would send the missing item out for delivery. It was seamless. I truly appreciate the courtesy Ms. Miller and Ashley Bridget extended to me as I was already happy with the items I purchased, and the cost of the items. It was the icing on the cake. I will likely buy from Ashley Bridget again knowing that they take care of its customers."

This review was modified by MonnyL on August 11 2016 02:20:04 PM

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.