Product & services pricing Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10

"I ordered 4 items. Was sent tracking confirmation 7 days ago, still have not received order. Was told by CSR they would ship out a whole new order. This has yet to be seen either. Not happy, not happy at all!!!"

"I ordered five bracelets on 12-6-14...received a confirmation on the order right away, but still haven't received an email that the order is being shipped. Spoke with Danielle in customer service on 12-11 and she said the hold up was that one of the bracelets was no longer available...that's fine, but never received an email stating that fact. Switched that bracelet out while we were talking, and here it is, 12-14, and I still haven't gotten an "your order has shipped" email. Not very happy so far....hopefully, once the bracelets are received, that will change."

"My first visit to Ashley Bridget. An American friend posted a link on FB for Black Friday sale. I loved the look of the jewellery so I've ordered a Freedom bracelet for another friend in Ky. I put the wrong address on at first but quickly amended it & had a lovely reply from Daniel sorting it out for me straight away. I look forward to my friend getting her bracelet for Christmas! I might even get one for myself when I'm back in Kentucky next summer! Thanks guys! "

"Ashley Bridget has beautiful quality jewelry at great prices. Their customer service is spectacular. I highly recommend this company and look forward to doing future business with them. "

"I receive the bracelet, it was AWESOME. But my wrist are so small, the bracelet was a little bit to large. I discuss about that with PENNY , she was amazing with her help. Absolutely no problem to get refun. Amazing product, amazing service."

"Awesome customer service....when I emailed about 2 bracelets I ordered and had not received Kimberly immediately got back to me. It seems they were lost in transit. So she simply requested two more to be packed and shipped immediately. Easy Peasy.
Two of my AXiD sisters are going to love them! Merry Christmas!

"I just received my first purchase from Ashley Bridget. The bracelet is fantastic. I did have one small problem with my order. After I contacted customer service the issue was immediately corrected to my satisfaction. You can tell the quality of a company not by how they handle the easy stuff but how they deal with mistakes. I was treated very fairly and pleasantly. I am very impressed with the communication. I would definitely order from them again."

"I ordered three bracelets from Ashley Bridget and they arrived promptly and as described. They're pretty and eye-catching. Different styles go with so many different outfits!"

"Just finished my second order with Ashley Bridget. Fantastic service, great prices. Website is so easy and fun to navigate. Love that I could chat online with them when I had a question about shipping during my order placement. My only complaint (if you can call it that) is that they don't seem to have in stock all the items I would like. But that could be because today is Black Friday and everyone in their right mind is taking advantage of their 90% off sale!! Their bracelets make fantastic gifts."

"Very helpful. Ordered a bracelet and received the wrong one. They got back to me quickly and shipped the one I ordered free of charge."

"Multiple orders, multiple addresses and not a moment of dissatisfaction! Ashley Bridget and staff are amazing! Spot on customer service. I've dealt with Penny, Claire and now a lovely lad named Daniel. This is what online care and customer service is all about. No waiting until the next business day for a response. Immediate action every time. So great! Thanks again!!"

"Amazing customer service....when I emailed about 2 bracelets I ordered and had not received they immediately got back to me and gave me the info of when they would be shipped....My neices are going to love them"

"I ordered 3 bracelets and only received one. I contacted Ashley Bridget via E-mail and they promptly responded. Within 12 hrs they had sent out the 2 remaining bracelets! Very courteous and professional! Thank You!"

"The service is awesome. They braclets are great. Whenever my daughter likes them on Facebook I just have to buy it! "

"First off, I have never had an issue with AB since I started ordering from them over a year ago. Unfortunately with all the chaos of the flash sale my order got messed up so I wound up having to contact their customer service. OH MY WOW, let me just say I've never encountered such helpful people in my life. Not only were they able to work with me to figure out a solution that I was happy with but they were extremely quick with their responses. Most companies would have written me off after the second email, but Jessica and Emily communicated with me for over a week to figure out the best solution. In the end I was more than happy with their customer service and it's very apparent that they do care a great deal about the happiness of their customers. it's nice to know that in addition to good quality products there are good quality people at this company. :)"

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.