• Ashley Bridget Ashley Bridget Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

"I received such great customer service from Kimberly Moore. She was very helpful in assisting with a bracelet that wasn't comfortable on my wrist. She told me to keep the item and choose a different item of my choice to receive in exchange. "

"Overall I'm disappointed in this experience. I placed my order on 6/16, and referred a coworker who placed an order the following day, 6/17. She and I each ordered the yellow nature bracelet. She received her order by 6/20. On 6/23 I received an email advising that my order hadn't yet shipped and the yellow bracelet had been oversold and was no longer available. But my coworker who placed her order after I placed mine, received the very bracelet that was no longer available. So I selected another bracelet and within just a few minutes was advised that my order was shipped. And the very next day, I received an email that all of the bracelets were back in stock--too late to get the bracelet that I'd originally chosen as a gift. But Kimberly was very courteous and promptly replied to all of my emails. I can't comment on my satisfaction with the product as I haven't yet received my order."

"Great customer service, always very quick to respond. Kimberly Moore was very helpful and assisted me with my order, very helpful!"

"Just wanted to commend Kimberly Moore on the excellent customer service I received today!! I not only got an answer to my question, but was answered in less than 5 minutes!! WOW!! I wish every company had such quality employees! Great job! As a first-time customer that is an important aspect for any company to show a customer and I will recommend your company and its quality products to my friends and family. "

"So far, I've had terrific customer service with Kimberly Moore. I emailed Ashley Bridget three times, and each time Kimberly got back to me within a very short time. Very helpful AND friendly. Very rare to find that these days! Highly recommended! Thanks Kimberly!"

"I emailed a question to their customer service team late Tuesday evening. I had a response waiting in my inbox Wed morning from Kimberly Moore. She was very pleasant and answered my question right away. Excellent customer service!"

"I love my Ashley Bridget bracelets and Kimberly Moore was a huge help to me when I needed it. Highly recommend AB!!"

"Your representative Kimberly Moore has reflected this company's outlook for it's customers which reflects a 5 star rating I'm so happy to shop again"

"I am a first time shopper and I can't wait to get the product. I wanted to commend on the customer service I received from Kimberly Moore. I was concerned that I have not received a shipping confirmation yet so I wrote an email. She was very quick to respond and give me detailed information about my order. This makes a big difference and gives me confidence to want to shop again. Thank you Kimberly. "

"Ordered on 6/13/2015, as of today (6/23/2015) still no response concerning the order. No tracking, no estimated delivery by date.

Have sent multiple messages requesting an update by the company, only to be ignored.

Responded to by company telling me there was overwhelming demand causing the delay in shipping. I find this excuse amazing since during the 11 days I was made to wait for ANY update they continued to advertise the exact pieces I bought.

ONLY after I filed a Better Business Bureau report and PayPal claim did they respond and suddenly had shipped my items. Of course they shipped AFTER I filed my complaints. Delivery was suppose to be TODAY 6/26/15. That also did not happen. Horrible company

"Kimberly Moore was a great help to me!! We ordered a bracelet that unfortunately broke after we received it. She is shipping a new one to us. She was very prompt with her responses and very helpful. "

"Kimberly Moore assisted me with the problem of Nature Black bracelet that I had ordered. It broke the first time I wore it. Kimberly was great. She responded to my concern immediately and offered me a new bracelet if I sent a picture of broken bracelet and copy of packing slip. I did not have packing slip but provided pay pal receipt which she accepted. Since they were out of the bracelet I was told to pick any bracelet of my choice, regardless of price, as a replacement. I did and the one I picked was only like $1 more than originally picked. Kimberly's attention to my concerns is what great customer service is all about."

"Kimberly Moore was very prompt and efficient in resolving the problem."

"Perfect customer service from Kimberly Moore. I needed to change the address of an order that I placed without thinking. So convenient that they fixed my mistake immediately. "

"I emAiled customer service late Sunday night concerning my order . I woke to a very pleasant response from Kimberly Moore. I wasn't expecting to have such a quick response ! Thank you for that! "

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.