Product & services pricing Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10

"I purchased "Journey" and shortly after saw it went on sale. One quick message via FB and a refund for the difference was issued. Love the bracelet, love the packaging, love the price and love the customer service! "

"Amazing sales and even more amazing customer service! I had some discount code issues that was immediately fixed with just an email. The response time of the customer service is almost instant and NOT automated. You actually get to write and converse with a REAL person. This is a great company. I was very pleased with the products themselves as well. Very nice quality."

"I can tell you the customer service is excellent, even on a Sunday! Thank you"

"checked out the site today and mucked up my order and When I contacted AB online, they were very quick to answer. Customer service person Penny Brown was a huge help in fixing my mistake and guiding me in how to get the best deal possible (i.e. no shipping) and processed everything immediately. While the lack of stock is unfortunate, the customer service was excellent. Thank you."

"I hate to be "that person," but I DO NOT have positive things to say about Ashley Bridget, and their customer service practices. I placed an order on 7/26, taking advantage of the 75% off Christmas in July sale that was offered. I purchased 4 bracelets, my card was charged almost immediately, and I have yet to receive any of my items. **Maybe it really will be Christmas by the time I receive my order from July.** I have called the customer service department more times than I can count on two hands, and have been told several different stories about where my items actually are. On 8/1/14, the first customer service agent told me that my order was shipped and that I would receive an email confirmation with tracking number by the end of the day. **Never happened.** Danielle, the online chat representative told me that my order was lost by the shipper. In addition to that, all of the items I chose were sold out. The next day, Praveen told me that my order was NOT lost by the shipper. It had yet to be fulfilled because 1 of the items I ordered, the white Nassau was sold out & was holding up my order. I chose a replacement item at no additional cost & was informed I would receive email confirmation of the new order and that it would be shipped right away. **This never happened.** I called again later that day, and spoke with Emily and then was transferred to a manager, Jessica. They told me that the Nassau in Black wasn't in stock and that would hold up my order until next Monday. Then my order would be shipped to me & it would take another 2-4 business days from next Monday for me to receive my items. When I tried to call Jessica back today, per her instructions, she has been unavailable and I keep getting her voicemail. When I called back again, for the fifth time today, I asked a customer service rep to speak to a different manager. I was told there wasn't anyone else I could speak with. So in the middle of the day you don't have a single other customer service manager to handle my concerns?! I don't even know what to think now. I have gotten nothing but the run-around from your customer service department. All I want are some straight answers from someone... ANYONE... and the items I ordered *12* days ago, that I have already PAID for -- and in a timely manner. And I would also like email confirmation of my transactions. I honestly don't think that's too much to ask for. Since I can't get any help via the customer service phone line or a response via email, maybe posting my concerns on Facebook will get a more immediate response. There has been no sense of urgency on Ashley Bridget's part to remedy the problem. I have been offered nothing but excuses, and quite frankly I am sick and tired of it. I am not going away until this is resolved, and unfortunately for Bridget Ashley, they just lost a potentially very loyal, repeat customer. I really like your merchandise, but this customer service experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. I caution anyone ordering from Bridget Ashley, and I hope you don't have to experience the total frustration that I am."

"This is a follow-up to my prior review. I had a second question regarding my order which was once again taken care of by Kimberly Moore. The products, customer service and response time to customer's inquiries are all incredible. I will definitely purchase from this company again."

"I recently purchased the "Courage" bracelet from Ashley Bridget. This was my first purchase through the company. When my order did not arrive by the specified date I emailed customer support. My concern was quickly and professionally addressed by representative Jordan and another bracelet was shipped to me. Not only did the replacement bracelet arrive quickly but to my surprise the "missing" item also arrived! When I contacted representative Jordan to express my thanks I also let them know that the missing order made it to me as well. They were sincerely grateful and told me to go ahead and keep both! I can not say enough about the superior customer service and quality product that I received! Thank you Ashley Bridget!!"

"I recently had the pleasure of working with (several email exchanges) Kimberly Moore regarding a bracelet. She was incredibly helpful and very kind! If all of your staff is so wonderful to work with, you must have a very successful company and very happy employees! Thank you for providing me the BEST customer service I have EVER had!!"

"I had some problems with the quality of one of the bracelets I received, and when I informed AB, they were incredibly helpful.. First they apologized and then proceeded to issue me a complete refund, even before they received the bracelet back! Their customer service team was quick to respond via email and very efficient. Top class seller!"

"My loving son decided to do Mommy's laundry one day. What he didn't know is that my Journey bracelet I had bought from Ashley Bridget was in my pocket and it broke. I wrote an email to them asking how to fix it and within minutes my email was answered, a new bracelet was on it's way, issue taken care of!! So easy and my customer service rep, Kimberly Moore, was so awesome! I didn't even ask for a new one, just a fix! I'm still astounded and thankful that there are still great merchants that believe in delivering great customer service!"

"I recently ordered 4 of A.B. bracelets. I have had the pleasure of working directly with Jessica Smith from the Customer Service Dept.. Jessica has answered all my questions in a VERY timely manner. Thanks for making this purchase so easy."

"Kimberly Moore made my interaction with Ashley Bridget a pleasure. I chose 4 bracelets to give as gifts... all so cute! There was a problem with one of the bracelets received, but getting a replacement was fast (an hour and a half from my initial inquiry to an order for a new bracelet). Easy and pleasant interaction. I couldn't be more pleased!"

"I had a great experience with customer service. I purchased the nautical bracelet with the crystals and unfortunately, one of the crystals fell out. One of the reps, Jessica, responded almost immediately asking to provide a photo of the bracelet and saying she would have them ship me a brand new bracelet immediately! "

"I recently ordered two bracelets from Ashley Bridget and was very pleased with the product. I had a problem with one of the bracelets and contacted Jessica at customer service and the bracelet was replaced without a problem. I would recommend these products to anyone. One of the bracelets I ordered was the Hunger Games and I absolutely love this piece. Highly recommend this website."

"I recently purchased a bracelet for my mother as a birthday gift. I live in MD, and shipped it to her in FL. The day she got it, she tried it on, and it fell apart.
I contacted Ashley Bridget support (I purchased this on-line), and Jordan Davis made the exchange a breeze! I sent her a photo, along with my order # and my mom's address, and they shipped a new one (over night) to her. Thank you for making this so easy! I am a retailer, and a stickler for good customer service. I received superior customer service. Thank you Jordan!

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.