• Ashley Bridget Ashley Bridget Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

2015-07-29

"Claire Edwards was excellent with helping me when I requested refund for a product I purchased. I was very pleased with the exceptional customer service that I received and I will be sure to recommend Ashley Bridget accessories to friends looking for quality products at a reasonable price. thanks again for your service."

2015-07-29

"I am extemely satisfied with Ashley-Bridget and their customer service. I ordered a bracelet, which was very easy and I got a discount, but never received a tracking number. So I emailed them and Kimberly responded very quickly, I'd say within 20 minutes. She was able to get me a tracking number and tell me when it would arrive. While searching their site I realized the bracelet I ordered now came in silver(which I'd prefer). So I emailed Kimberly back to let her know. She was so helpful and I should have the silver one in early August! I don't think I've had a better experience with ANY company!! "

2015-07-29

"I am very happy with my purchase, had a little issue with my bracelet I received but Kimberly Moore helped me out with her immediate response. Less than 24 hours my problem was all resolved. Would highly recommend Ashley Bridget and their support team.

2015-07-28

"I ordered a bracelet over the weekend but failed to put in my discount code. Very impressed with Kimberly Moore who helped issue my credit. Thank you so much!! Can't wait for the lovely bracelet to arrive!! "

2015-07-28

"I have bought a few items from Ashley Bridget. Good quality, fairly quick delivery. I wanted an item that was back-ordered. I contacted customer service. Kimberly Moore was a great help, she replied quickly to my question."

2015-07-23

"so happy with my purchase! the items were in sale so it was a great deal, and the customer service are super good! Kimberly Moore helped me with an issue i had. thanks!
highly recommended "

2015-07-23

"Excellent customer service! Had ordered a bracelet as a gift, which my friend already had, and had no issues with the exchange process what so ever. I will definitely be making more purchases in the future and recommending Ashley Bridget to my friends and family."

2015-07-22

"I have to leave a review (Its not often I do) but I received my order the other day and the bracelets are magnificent - just gorgeous-- I did have one problem, one of them , the clasp was broke, wouldn't clamp to lock-- my first thought was oh no, I hope I wont have a problem getting an exchange-- well I called the customer service and spoke with Kimberly Moore-- I cant tell you how wonderful she was, how she really assisted me, step by step- apologized (and it was sincere) about the broke clasp -- she is sending a replacement out in the mail , as soon as I took the steps i needed to, and once I did she IMMEDIATELY contacted me via email to update me on every thing I did and what she was doing to help -- THANK YOU Kimberly Moore !!! Thank you Ashley Bridget for gorgeous jewelry ! 10 STAR to ASHLEY BRIDGET and Kimberly ! I will remain a CONSTANT , LOYAL SHOPPER!!! "

2015-07-22

"I had just gotten my bracelet 2 days ago and the clasp broke and I was super bummed because this bracelet is completely amazing! So I wrote the customer service telling them what had happened and sent a picture Kimberly Moore wrote me right back telling me that they are sending me out a new one :)! I am super impressed with how quick she responded and was so helpful in her email! I am also super impressed with this site the bracelet came fast it's beautiful and when something went wrong they were quick to fix the problem I give this site five stars!!! "

2015-07-21

"I had ordered 2 sets of the handcuff bracelets 1 set n gold & 1 n silver, I had called 2 see what the status was because there was a delay on them, plus I ordered them because My Fiance Bill is a Sheriff's Deputy so they hold a special meaning 4 Us. Kimberly Moore helped Me out, & She is totally AWESOM . Not only did She kept Me know that they were already shipped out ahead of schedule, She also gave Me the tracking number, estimated delivery date, & even sent it to My email just in case I lost it. Thank U Kimberly Moore & Ashley Bridget!!!!! Y'all r AWESOME ????????????????"

2015-07-21

"great customer service, answered my question in a very timely manner

2015-07-21

"I had emailed requesting a return package and Claire Edwards responded so quickly. She was beyond helpful and seemed very concerned about my being happy with the products I ordered. She ended up promptly crediting my account. I will definitely do future purchases with Ashley Bridget, they are great!"

2015-07-21

"I saw a bracelet advertised on Facebook and bought it with a code on the site reducing it by 50% but then I noticed there was a 60% code on the Facebook link after I had bought it. Kimberly Moore not only wrote me back within an hour of writing it which was astonishing but she graciously gave me back the difference which as a first time customer was greatly appreciated! I would definitely buy from them again and recommend to all!"

2015-07-21

"Excellent customer service!! Some of the best I think I've ever had. "

2015-07-21

"I sent a message to Ashley Bridget regarding dissatisfaction of a recent purchase. I was contacted immediately by Kimberly Moore who was friendly and helpful while providing exceptional customer service.
She was able to resolve the issue to my satisfaction."

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.