Stores > Ashley Bridget

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ashley Bridget by clicking a star below.
2017-04-18

What a Nice Suprise!

"I just started shopping with Ashley Bridget. I've seen their ads on Facebook for a while & one day I just decided to try something that caught my eye. I bought 2 bracelets
The Breast Cancer Pink Bangle & The Handcuff Bracelet in Blush. I just received them yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised how nice they are.
I then decided to purchase the Handcuff Bracelet in Silverstone. But when I placed my order I forgot to enter the code for the 10% discount. I thought I'd take a chance & email them asking for an adjustment for my purchase - & I was so pleasantly surprised when I received an email today acknowledging my email & giving me the Discount! Now that's customer service at its best! I really
recommend Ashley Bridget. Their jewelry is very nice & will definitely make many more purchases from them. I don't think you will be disappointed! By the way, the Handcuff Bracelets are really cute!!!

2017-04-18

University Bracelets

"I purchased 3 different University bracelets (2 as gifts, 1 for myself), and all 3 were great! The recipients loved them, and I wear mine all the time. I wore it to a meeting with an employee at the university and my bracelet was noticed and appreciated. Very good quality and the logos are very accurate. One recipient even purchased a bracelet for a friend."

2017-04-12

Bar necklaces with initial

"I ordered 3 of these necklaces absolutely gorgeous well made and packaging was beautiful . I will be ordering again from them . Very very pleased and happy . Thank u once again "

2017-04-11

Elastic Holder Cuff and Customer Support Well below Par

"Customer service chat: April 11, 2017: I purchased 3 silver elastic holder cuffs in Feb 2017 as gifts. The open end cuffs are very hard to get the hair bands around. I tried putting it on with the hair band already on it as showed in the video and the hair band went flying and the bracelet fell off. I gave one to my sister-in-law and the hair band came loose, the bracelet slipped off her wrist and was lost while riding on a motorcycle. I have one that I planned on giving to a friend as a gift but do not want to give it to her since it is a challenging piece of jewelry. The concept is great. Is there anything that can be done with this purchase? ANSWER: I was told there is nothing they can do because it was beyond 30 days. Then they sent me to their return link (which I already read), I asked again if there was anything they could do, they repeated their 30 day policy and was ignored from then on. I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO NOT BUY THE OPEN ENDED ELASTIC HOLDER CUFF! Great idea, but does not function as it should nor as easily used as the video would lead you to believe and customer service will not work with you."

2017-04-11

Autism awareness bracelet

"After wearing my bracelet one time the charm fell off. I contacted the company and within 24 hours my new bracelet was shipped out. Fast friendly service"

2017-04-03

Still waiting

"After 3-4 months awaiting a back order on Mother Twin bracelet stillno response or no offer of a refund. Many emails to customer service or unanswered. N

2017-03-27

Scam

"I placed my order and it was never received and I am not getting any response from the company. Have to resort to higher measures. Their live chat just keeps saying connecting and never does. Emails have never been replied to. Really sad. All I see is bracelets getting great reviews"

2017-03-24

The angel bracelet

"I was extremely impressed with the packaging and the quality of this bracelet!! I will definitely be shopping again and I'll be telling my friends and family. "

2017-03-23

RETURNS ARE A NIGHTMARE

"I ordered 3 bracelets. Two fit and were lovely (the mother/daughter set) and the third was also nice, but didn't fit on my wrist. I emailed 5 times over 3 months for a return label. Once I finally got it, I mailed it in asap. I know it was delivered because I tracked the package, but I still haven't received the refund. That was 10 weeks ago. SUPER ANNOYING. The stuff is good, but pray it fits, because returns are horrendous."

2017-03-23

Love it!

"Got a lot of compliments on my bracelet! Goes well with my outfits too!!"

2017-03-15

SCAM SCAM

"I have ordered a product... tried contacting this company on numerous platforms but no response.
I have made a mistake thinking this company was reputable and trust worthy.
Don't buy from this company.... you won't get hold of anyone at the company and you won't receive what you have ordered.
SCAM

2017-03-12

Skinny Elastic Holder Bangle 3 Pack- Silver

"I love the hair tie bracelet! It's not only an accessory but it's also a beautiful piece of jewelry that goes with any outfit. I can't tell you how many times I have needed something to put my hair up and did not have anything but a rubber band which is painful, doesn't do the job and it's not good for your hair.

Definitely recommend them!

2017-03-11

Basketball Fanatic

"Ordered two UNC Tarheel Braclets and necklace, my favorite team for life. A West Va and OleMiss (my grandsons alma mater) both teams I follow. They are very nice and very pretty. Great deal
Thank you for the deal. About to order one more UNC bracelet for a great niece who wants to attend UNC in the future.

2017-03-10

"OWWWWWW....I couldn·t descrive the joy when I received the 2 new bracelets from the Grey·s Collection...I love them and the time to receive the deliver was excellent and very professional presentation. Your Company is very excellent in all forms and I·m very gratefull to reach you in the web. Now...I have 3 bracelets from you and it is my desire to continue keep in touch every time...until finish, excuse if my english is not very well but I try to do the best...I live in Argentina and my language is the spanish.´
Receive a lots of huggs from me!
Ana Mancini & Belén Alemán.

2017-03-10

Girlfriend loved it!!!

"I gave my girlfriend a Grey handcuff bracelet and a medical necklace, she loved them both. Service is wonderful and the products are of good quality and priced right. "

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.