• Ashley Bridget Ashley Bridget Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

"April27, 2015 (ordered) today August 26, 2015
I ordered 1 mother, 3 daughter Ashley Bridget bracelets. For Mother's Day in May . It's only August , I emailed Ashley Bridget because bracelets no longer stay after only wearing it about 10 times. Magnets do not work, bracelet falls off. It is over 30 days and won't refund or exchange bracelets. I spent $69, for junk! Do not buy and the company could care less. Buyer beware!!!

"Even thought the items I received were not to my liking, I still received excellent customer service from Elizabeth. It is very rare to find good customer service assistance these days. Elizabeth was very professional, courteous and professional. I received a full refund almost immediately. Thank you!"

"I lived the bracelets and was very excited when I received a ton of compliments on them. They fit perfectly (I have large wrists) and they sit on my wrist comfortably. However, I could not clasp them myself, and the clasp broke withing 2 weeks on 2 out of the 3. I gave the 3rd as a gift. Unhappy. Bummed out. Not worth getting new ones. "

"I ordered the "Kiss the girl" bracelet. When the first order didn't arrive within the estimated time, I contacted Kimberly, and had one two days later. I love it!"

"I purchased two bracelets for my daughter's at 50% off then they sent me an email for 65% off my first order. I emailed Ashley Bridget customer service about the extra 15% off and they immediately refunded me 15% off no questions ask. I will definitely be ordering again with this company. "

"Ashley Bridget did a great job of staying on top of an issue I had with delivery. My purchase was lost in the mail and they stayed in communication with me and ended up resending the package. Claire Edwards helped me and fixed any issues I had. I have not received my item yet as they resent it today, but as soon as I receive it I will update this review."

"I came across Ashley Bridget on Pinterest. Once I saw all the jewelry they had to offer- for the Disney and Harry Potter Geek I am- I couldn't wait to make my first purchase. I received my jewelry relatively quickly and was excited to wear my new jewels! The first time- and only time- I wore them, the bracelets I ordered kept falling off my wrist. The tiny magnets they both had fell out- not allowing the other side of the bracelet to stay together. I was so bummed because I was so excited about my purchase.
I'm not one to complain, but I thought Ashley Bridget should know about this defect, especially because it happened to BOTH bracelets. I sent a friendly e-mail regarding the issue and Elizabeth Stevens quickly e-mailed me back. She told me to just take a picture of the products and my order slip and she will send new ones out to me. JUST LIKE THAT!
The customer service through Ashley Bridget is so impressive! Elizabeth was so sincere and willing to solve the issue. I was so happy with my customer service experience with Ashley Bridget. This is what makes me what to come back and my more purchases with this company!

"I received a bracelet that was damaged and Kimberly and Elizabeth were very helpful. When they realized they could not fix the piece, I immediately got a new bracelet in the mail.
I love the one I received and wear it all the time!

"My first time ordering from Ashley Bridget! I can't wait to receive the order. I had an email/order issue and I contacted customer service via email and got a prompt response from Kimberly Moore and she resolved the issue quickly! It is great to see that Ashley Bridget cares about their customers! 5 Stars! Thank you Kimberly!"

"I have ordered many things online. Some things come and are fabulous and others.. not so much. My review is more for the awesome customer service rep, Kimberly Moore, that I worked with than on my purchase itself. The ring came defective - which can happened sometimes. I contacted Ashley Bridget immediately with my disappointment and Kimberly was so nice! I have already been refunded the amt of the ring and am no longer so disappointed in the company. I would purchase from them again knowing that if I was dissatisfied they would totally replace it or refund it no problem. That's very hard to find in an online company these days. Without the face to face interaction I feel like the customers concerns are often less important than the bottom line. But not today! So I am a happy customer! :-)"

"I ordered a bracelet but did not receive a shipping confirmation. I sent an email to customer service and Kimberly Moore responded right away providing me with the shipping confirmation number and expected date of delivery. I was pleasantly surprised to receive such a prompt response!"

"The Nebraska bracelet that I ordered did not fit well. When I emailed the company, I got a very quick reply. They refunded the purchase price of bracelet back to my credit card and told me to keep the bracelet! Awesome customer service!!!"

"I am highly impressed with Ashley Bridget's customer service; especially with the prompt and professional email responses from Penny and Claire. Ashley Bridget stands behind their products 100%. I was happy to have received the "Freedom" bracelet as a gift and will not hesitate to recommend Ashley Bridget to friends in the future."

"Ashley Bridget has some of the very best customer service. I was so impressed at the lengths they go to in order to keep their customers happy. As a first time customer, purchasing with a new brand is all about building trust and rapport. Ashley Bridget did just that. I will be back again to purchase. They have such a great selection at great prices, and with such stellar customer service, you have everything to gain from shopping with them!"

"I ordered a bracelet and accidentally used a code for 50% when I meant to use the code for 60%. It wasn't a huge difference but I thought, you never know if you don't ask. I sent customer service an email and in about 12 hours I heard back that they were giving me the additional 10%! Like I said; not a huge difference in dollars but to me the great customer service is priceless! Thank you Ashley Bridget! Yall made my day!!"

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.