Stores > Ashley Bridget

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

2016-06-21

So sorry for my accidental terrible review!!!!

"This was for another bracelet I ordered - I love my stuff from Ashley Bridget!"

This review was modified by laura1059 on June 21 2016 04:51:08 PM

2016-06-20

Excellent Customer Service

"I had ordered the "Heavenly" bracelet for my friend and the charms fell off the first time she wore it. I contacted Customer Service and they allowed me to replace the bracelet with any item from the catalog! Although, I was disappointed with the first bracelet, I was impressed with the personal and friendly way that Holly Miller from the Customer Service Department handled my issue!

Thanks Holly!! I truly appreciate your help!
Eileen

This review was modified by Beanie36 on June 20 2016 04:43:57 AM

2016-06-19

Customer Service as awesome as the Jewelry!

"I have ordered several pieces from Ashley Bridget, and I cannot put into words how much I love them. A couple of bracelets I refuse to remove because the hold so much meaning to me.
Every time I have ever had to contact. customer service, I receive a response within 5 to 10 minutes! Nobody cares as much about their customers.

This review was modified by Mizlisa on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-17

Superb customer service

"Very fast response, very easy to communicate Such a pleasure to order from Ashley Bridget. Many beautiful products. Really sure there will be more orders from your company in future."

This review was modified by Kardomitt on June 17 2016 12:50:21 PM

2016-06-17

BE WEARY, HEARTS FALL OFF

"BE VERY WEARY OF THE HEART BRACELETS -
Loved the heart bracelets that I ordered 2 sets (best friend and mother/daughter). Within 2 months the heart fell off of the "best friend" bracelet but found it right away and put it back on. After 1 1/2 months, my "mother" heart fell off and couldn't find it (gave it to my daughter for her 21st bday - very special). Called customer service to see if I could buy a replacement heart and they said NO because it was passed the 30 day guarantee - nothing more, nothing less. Needless to say that I am very disappointed because now I can't wear the bracelet at all and it was very special to both my daughter and me. They seem to say that they have excellent customer care but I didn't see any of that displayed when I called. AND, the little silver ring that holds the heart on my best friend bracelet is now bronze, the silver rubbed off - not really good quality as they say in their advertisement!! BE VERY WEARY!!

2016-06-16

Thank you, Ben!

"Awesome quick and clear customer service from Ben and Ashley Bridget.
The coupons, courtesy and creativity of the jewelry seems like this will be a new fav of mine for online shopping. I needed to make an exchange/return and got super prompt, clear service. I've already ordered more merchandise and can't wait to get it.
Ben with customer service was great!

This review was modified by acawleylv on June 16 2016 12:01:30 PM

2016-06-16

Looks good, doesn't last! Buyer beware.

"I purchased an expandable college bracelet in April 2016. I wore the bracelet maybe 6 times; part of the finish wore off and became copper colored. I quit wearing the bracelet in May although I loved the design. I contacted customer care not realizing I had to ask for a refund/exchange within 30 days of receiving the bracelet. The response from Ashley Bridget was not to wear it in water and some skin reacts with the metal to harm it. Too late to help me. I am stuck with a $25.00 bracelet that I can't wear! They do not guarantee their products. I want to warn others to be aware of Ashley Bridget's policy and that their bracelets are not high quality. I have learned that Ashley Bridget uses silver plate, which is cheap and wears off quickly. I learned the hard way - beware of this company! "

This review was modified by 50sBaby on June 17 2016 08:04:26 PM

2016-05-25

Fast Follow Up & Great Customer Service

"Customer service responded immediately to my request for an additional 10% off that I saw on the Monday (60% off sale) after I had just made a purchase for 50% off. I was refunded the 10% immediately and received a follow up email. Very professional and responsive. "

This review was modified by joypvt on May 25 2016 09:45:27 AM

2016-05-23

Captured by Ashley Bridget!

"I ordered the handcuff bracelet and I LOVE it!
To add to my delight, I was not able to put in the available discount code advertised on the site. I sent an email inquiring if I could somehow still apply it to my order, Within hours I got a response and money was almost immediately placed back on my credit card.
Great! Looking forward to purchasing more of the unique pieces Ashley Bridget offers!

This review was modified by MROBBINS1960 on May 23 2016 07:42:39 PM

2016-05-21

Pure Love

"This is my third purchase from Ashley Bridget ???? percent satisfied with both the quality of the jewelry and the customer service !! Would highly recommend !!??"

This review was modified by Kbb143 on May 21 2016 07:37:50 PM

2016-05-19

"Two Hearts That Beat As One" Mother - Daughter Bracelet Set

"My Mom passed away in January so this year Mothers Day was extremly difficult for me. Shortly before she passed away she would tell me that "our two hearts were one". She had a hard time communicating in the end but I knew what she meant. That's why when I saw your bracelet set I knew I had to have it. It"s perfect for me. I wear them both on the same wrist

I had been looking for a piece of jewellery with 2 hearts to commemorate her and I thought this would do nicely but in facts it's exceeded my expectations. I love it.

Sincerely,
Rita R.

This review was modified by RoxyBoomBoom on May 23 2016 04:50:13 AM

2016-05-18

Thank you Madison Hill for your help!

"Thank you so much for letting me know that the Guardian bracelet was once again available. Not only was I able to get that but with a great sale I was also able to get another bracelet!"

This review was modified by Twilightsue on May 18 2016 02:40:58 PM

2016-05-17

Fantastic Customer service

"I ordered the silver handcuff bracelet from the grey collection, and when it came in I was so happy! I wore it at least 3-4 days a week for about 2 weeks, and it began tarnishing very quickly (to the metal underneath the silver coating, which was a bronze-gold sort of color). I didn't request a refund or make a complaint, however, I did mention it in my review of the product and within a week a representative sent me a message! She requested photos of the tarnishing, which I sent to her, and almost immediately she issued an order for a brand new bracelet! I'm so pleased with the quality of Ashley Bridget's customer service, and will absolutely continue to purchase from the company! "

This review was modified by laurenalex99 on May 17 2016 09:27:19 AM

2016-05-16

poor Customer service

"Sorry to be the first to complain here but ordered the Mother Daughter Bracelets a month before Mother's Day (trying to be efficient). The charm fell off one of my Daughter's Bracelets and she told me so I wrote "Support" to see if they would replace the charm and was told that it was after 30 days so they could not do anything for me. Disappointed in that their cost of sending me another charm would have been much less than the future business they would have had from me."

This review was modified by DebSV on May 16 2016 11:58:26 AM

2016-05-13

beautiful mothers day gift

"WOW...I was so surprised to see this beautiful set of bracelets on FB...I thought it was worth a look and I bought it immediately...They also offered a discount for mothers day....I ordered this for my daughter she was also a mom so she got both bracelets...I will be back
Excellent quality..I got the set in fastest shipping time ever and I also made a mistake and put in the wrong email...taken care of immediately when i emailed them...'
So, excellent quality- fast service- excellent customer service..discounted price for mothers day...no brainer- thanks so much...A+A+A+A+A+ appreciate it- Lois

This review was modified by valentino113 on May 13 2016 03:14:23 PM

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.