Stores > Ashley Bridget

Product & services pricing Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ashley Bridget by clicking a star below.
2017-09-26

Genius

"I absolutely adore this bracelet, it's very lightweight and is good quality none of that fake silver where it rubs off and leaves green marks! I use to have my hair ties leave marks on my wrists until I got this! Now it feels like nothing's there, I love it. It's lightweight, It's pretty , it's just plain genius!"

2017-09-25

Goodbye to poor circulation on my wrists!

"Where have hair tie bracelets been all my life? This cuff is saving me from poor circulation! It stacks well with other bracelets and has not scratched my watches. It also does not get easily scratched with normal wear. I like that I can also use tiny elastic rubberband hair ties on it --the ones that I use on my Yorkie dog's hair because those otherwise would not work on my wrist and they easily change up the look of this bangle (i.e., I can instantly match a green, orange, or purple outfit)."

2017-09-25

Fashionable while Working Out

"This is one of the most innovative ideas yet. I am always losing my rubber bands when I'm at the gym or forget them. This is a very fashionable way to sport your rubber band, while actually holding on to it until you need it. It can double as a piece of jewelry, also. I love it and I love the fact that it comes with 2 rubber bands, which is one less thing I have to worry about. The packaging is stellar and it seemed like I was getting a very expensive piece of jewelry because it came in a jewelry box. It was very regal. "

dcolgrove1969's Avatar

Illinois, USA
2017-09-23

Cute way to carry a hair tie and to keep it fashionable.

"I love these beautiful bracelets by Ashley Bridget. It gives girls a cute way to keep a hair tie on hand in case they need it without having to feel out of style."

2017-09-22

Awesome product

"I have never seen anything like this before so I thought the hairtie bracelet would be awesome... and it is! It's so convienent and stylish! Buy it here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCJ9QLZ #ashleybridget"

2017-09-21

Amazing

"Great customer service and high quality products at a low price! I'd definitely recommend giving her products a try!"

2017-09-20

Too cute!!

"All of us women/girls find it so convenient to just throw a hair tie around out wrist and go. This is such a cute way to have your hair tie at hand but in a stylish and fashionable way in the form of jewelry. I definitely will buy a few more of these just before Christmas because they’ll make great gifts for all of the girls in my family and even for those people that are hard to buy for. It’s so adorable."

2017-09-20

Wonderful idea! Great quality!

"Seriously love this! I just wish it came expandable or something cause I couldn't get it to fit on my wrist. Love it to! Shiny. Cute. And stylish! "

2017-09-17

Wow!

"As soon as I heard about this, I knew I had to get it. I was not disappointed! This is the most genius product ever. The steel is shiny and beautiful, the hair ties fit perfectly, and it looks beaitiful on my hand. Great Job

2017-09-15

Amazing style and quality!

"I received a silver hair tie holder bracelet from this company and was very pleased with the workmanship and quality. "

2017-09-14

Excellent product!

"I received the hair accessory gold bangle bracelet and was very happy with not only the secure packaging but also the great quality of the product. Very pretty gold color and sturdy bangle to house a hair tye. Pleased overall with the communication and characteristics of Ashley Bridget!"

Great Company

"they have great, innovative product, good quality, and great price points!"

More Style

"I always have a hair tie on my wrist, wearing this bracelet makes me look more put together. It's fairly and should fit most. Very cute!"

Absolutely love!

"#ashleybridget
Upon receiving this gorgeous elastic rubber band bracelet I thought it was a product to go in your hair to Co er up the rubber band itself . I was wrong. It goes on your wrist like a regular bracelet. It just keeps you from cutting your circulation off. My girls have a habit of taking their hiring down at school and putting the rubber bands on their wrists to look like black bracelets. They just like the way it looks but me being momma, I tell them to take it off their little wrists and they listen while they are around me. Having this pretty bracelet I have successfully broken that habit, hopefully lol. So far they have come home with just the rubber band on the bracelet so I'm pleased. It's a 5 star product. It's shiny and sleek. Simply beautiful . Great to go with any outfit

2017-09-11

Excellent Customer Service

"In an automated world where consumers aren't treated and respected like we used to be...AB brings back the very foundation on what good companies are built on. Pure customer satisfaction and an attitude of them being with you every step of the way. While buying a Mercedes I expect this service, they did this for a purchase of a little $150 piece of jewelery. The 3 times I reached out with a slight issue or question they were swift to respond and did whatever it takes to take care of me - their customer. Kudos to you folks at AB. I'm not in the market for anything else you guys make, but because of your superb customer service I will find something I don't know I / my wife needs and purchase from yall again.

Many thanks for a wonderful experience with your company.

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.