Stores > Ashley Bridget

Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10

2016-05-25

Fast Follow Up & Great Customer Service

"Customer service responded immediately to my request for an additional 10% off that I saw on the Monday (60% off sale) after I had just made a purchase for 50% off. I was refunded the 10% immediately and received a follow up email. Very professional and responsive. "

This review was modified by joypvt on May 25 2016 09:45:27 AM

2016-05-23

Captured by Ashley Bridget!

"I ordered the handcuff bracelet and I LOVE it!
To add to my delight, I was not able to put in the available discount code advertised on the site. I sent an email inquiring if I could somehow still apply it to my order, Within hours I got a response and money was almost immediately placed back on my credit card.
Great! Looking forward to purchasing more of the unique pieces Ashley Bridget offers!

This review was modified by MROBBINS1960 on May 23 2016 07:42:39 PM

2016-05-21

Pure Love

"This is my third purchase from Ashley Bridget ???? percent satisfied with both the quality of the jewelry and the customer service !! Would highly recommend !!??"

This review was modified by Kbb143 on May 21 2016 07:37:50 PM

2016-05-19

"Two Hearts That Beat As One" Mother - Daughter Bracelet Set

"My Mom passed away in January so this year Mothers Day was extremly difficult for me. Shortly before she passed away she would tell me that "our two hearts were one". She had a hard time communicating in the end but I knew what she meant. That's why when I saw your bracelet set I knew I had to have it. It"s perfect for me. I wear them both on the same wrist

I had been looking for a piece of jewellery with 2 hearts to commemorate her and I thought this would do nicely but in facts it's exceeded my expectations. I love it.

Sincerely,
Rita R.

This review was modified by RoxyBoomBoom on May 23 2016 04:50:13 AM

2016-05-18

Thank you Madison Hill for your help!

"Thank you so much for letting me know that the Guardian bracelet was once again available. Not only was I able to get that but with a great sale I was also able to get another bracelet!"

This review was modified by Twilightsue on May 18 2016 02:40:58 PM

2016-05-17

Fantastic Customer service

"I ordered the silver handcuff bracelet from the grey collection, and when it came in I was so happy! I wore it at least 3-4 days a week for about 2 weeks, and it began tarnishing very quickly (to the metal underneath the silver coating, which was a bronze-gold sort of color). I didn't request a refund or make a complaint, however, I did mention it in my review of the product and within a week a representative sent me a message! She requested photos of the tarnishing, which I sent to her, and almost immediately she issued an order for a brand new bracelet! I'm so pleased with the quality of Ashley Bridget's customer service, and will absolutely continue to purchase from the company! "

This review was modified by laurenalex99 on May 17 2016 09:27:19 AM

2016-05-16

poor Customer service

"Sorry to be the first to complain here but ordered the Mother Daughter Bracelets a month before Mother's Day (trying to be efficient). The charm fell off one of my Daughter's Bracelets and she told me so I wrote "Support" to see if they would replace the charm and was told that it was after 30 days so they could not do anything for me. Disappointed in that their cost of sending me another charm would have been much less than the future business they would have had from me."

This review was modified by DebSV on May 16 2016 11:58:26 AM

2016-05-13

beautiful mothers day gift

"WOW...I was so surprised to see this beautiful set of bracelets on FB...I thought it was worth a look and I bought it immediately...They also offered a discount for mothers day....I ordered this for my daughter she was also a mom so she got both bracelets...I will be back
Excellent quality..I got the set in fastest shipping time ever and I also made a mistake and put in the wrong email...taken care of immediately when i emailed them...'
So, excellent quality- fast service- excellent customer service..discounted price for mothers day...no brainer- thanks so much...A+A+A+A+A+ appreciate it- Lois

This review was modified by valentino113 on May 13 2016 03:14:23 PM

2016-05-10

Not happy

"I ordered the mother,daughter bracelets for my 13 year old granddaughter to give to her mother for mother's day. I never received the bracelets and so now I am out $ 40.00 and have no bracelets! They have a tracking number that says it has been delivered but again I havent received them so I don't know what has happened to them! Not a very happy transaction at all!"

This review was modified by lakota27704 on May 10 2016 09:16:23 AM

Nice items!

"Ordered the Mother Daughter bracelets, they came on time, very nice presentation, individually wrapped! The Bracelets are strong and have very good quality. Mom is very happy with her bracelet and so am I. I had to contact customer service and they responded very fast and resolved my issue quickly. Great customer service!"

This review was modified by Mady305 on May 09 2016 07:51:31 PM

Fabulous Customer Service

"Loved the mother and daughter bracelets got them, and the charm on the mother bracelet was.not attached attached it never thought about it till mothers day when I gave the daughter bracelet to my daughter. Well my charm fell off thought I had lost it reattached it but it kept snagging and falling off. I emailed Ashley Bridget asking for some help and they sent me a new bracelet for free. Thats what I call customer service and a Happy Mothers day."

This review was modified by Sransford on May 09 2016 06:43:54 PM

Mr. Hemmingway

"My mom wanted the mothers day bracelet she kept seeing all over Facebook. So I decided to order her, my sister, and myself one along with a Seahawks bracelet. I Purchased it on the Monday before mothers day and read that it would be shipped to my house within three to five business days. I thought that was perfect until Wednesday came around and I still have not received my tracking information. I was worried it would not get to my mom in time. I emailed the store asking where is was and surprisingly they emailed me back within 10 minutes. I was shocked, they let me know that they would fix it and I received my tracking info. right away. I was keeping track of it and it was supposed to be here on Saturday but got here on Friday. I saw them and they were beautiful bracelets, but my Seahawks one. One was facing up and the other facing down. I then emailed them once again a little irritated. Then I got an email from Daniel Hemmingway and he helped me. He told me send a picture of my packing slip and my defective product, so I did. He told me I could keep my defective one and he would ship another one free of charge. He was very apologetic and I appreciate him for that. Every time I needed help they had no problems fixing it."

This review was modified by allyrendon94 on May 09 2016 09:16:33 AM

Great Customer Service!

"I ordered something online with Ashley Bridget but realized shortly I had not only forgotten to add (2) items to my order but also used the wrong (higher) discount code! As to not place a second order and have a 2nd shipping fee, I immediately reached out to customer service with the request to add to the existing order that evening.

By the next morning, I had a detailed response from Daniel H. in Customer Service in which he:
- Added the additional 5% off to my existing order (and refunded the difference)
- Instructed me to place a NEW order for the additional items using the correct discount
- Requested I confirm to him when the 2nd order was placed - which I did, and then he upgraded it to next level in shipping to also receive THAT order at the same time (w/in 2-3 business days)!!

All of which was communicated and done via email in less than a 6 hours in total!!!

As a meeting an event planner, great customer service is important to me and I must say that they have been outstanding!! Not to mention I have enjoyed every product I've received and so have those who received the gifts.

Thanks again Daniel!

This review was modified by CarmenAlyM on May 09 2016 08:16:55 AM

2016-05-07

Love my bracelet!

"I saw a link on Facebook for a bracelet that I loved. So, I ordered it and it was delivered in two days. It was even more beautiful than the picture! ???? I will definately be ordering some more????"

This review was modified by Shannonbwilliams on May 07 2016 03:02:03 PM

2016-05-07

Loving Mom

"I love my mother/daughter bracelet set! The packaging was fantastic and the bracelets are beautiful and sturdy! Customer support was amazing! I ordered Saturday night and realized I hit a wrong number for my address. I emailed them and they immediately responded and fixed my address. Thank you can't wait to give my mom her piece and wear them!"

This review was modified by Lilmansmommy on May 07 2016 05:25:09 AM

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.