Product & services pricing Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10

"Purchased two arm candy bracelet sets and one bravery bracelet earlier this year. I purchased the arm candy bracelets to give as gifts and was horrified when the individuals I gave them to opened the package. The bracelets were SO SMALL that they couldn't slip the largest bracelet on and the smallest only a few fingers could fit through! I have very small hands and fingers and couldn't fit them on either. Completely embarrassing and ridiculous!
Furthermore having only worn the bravery bracelet a few times the chain hook completely just fell apart one day when I went to put it on.
I tried multiple times to use the "Chat With Us" forum on their website to discuss these issues and never received a reply.
So disappointed in Ashley Bridget after falling in love with their selection online.

"I just ordered a beautiful bracelet from "Ashley Bridget". I'm writing this comment because I am so impressed with the customer service that I have received. Can't wait for my bracelet to arrive!"

"I purchased a bracelet from Ashley Bridget. Very quick shipping, very happy. Unfortunately, the item broke the same day i got it but no problem! Contacted the support team via email, within 5 minutes i received exchange procedure and within an overall of 15 mins, customer care agent Kimberly had already confirm they would ship me a new bracelet, free of charge! Extremely pleased with my dealings with Ashley Bridget!!! Excellent customer service! Thank you!"

"Very friendly and quick customer service! The products are beautiful as well. Shipping was a little late but due to restocking of items. Great purchase experience overall."

"I had a bit of an ordeal receiving my correct order. The first shipment I received had one incorrect bracelet, and I ended up not liking the color of the bundle I received. I request an exchange and then to be sent a replacement for the incorrect bracelet. The second package I received had exchange, but not the replacement for the incorrect band. I contacted customer service again, and after going back and forth, was told I would receive the replacement. The third package I received that was supposed to contain the replacement, had the SAME incorrect bracelet I initially received. It was all a bit frustrating considering I sent photos each time of what I was supposed to receive. Eventually I asked to return all of the products for a refund. Management did make things right - they gave me a full refund and allowed me to keep the bracelets I had already received. After everything, everyone was still courteous and they did go beyond my expectations when making things right. I would definitely try them again if I am in the market for this type of jewelry. "

"I ordered the Longing ring Sunday night and got it Thursday. It is very pretty but too small. I sent an email asking if there was a way to exchange it for a bigger size. I got an email back within the hour saying that they had already processed a new order in a bigger size for me at no charge and to keep the smaller sized ring. The customer service was excellent and very quick. "

"I was excited to order from Ashley Bridget, as I had done some research and read several great reviews about their company, service, and products. I landed a bracelet, Journey, and a ring, Independence, during the Christmas in July 75% off sale, and was pretty thrilled waiting for them to arrive. When they did arrive, I was sorely disappointed - the Journey bracelet's "silver-plated" pieces looked incredibly worn and tacky and the "silver-plating" was already chipped/flaking off like cheap paint around the edges of the pieces (the anchor, wheel, and infinity symbol, along with the clasps both). Even worse was the Journey ring - on the website it shows the ring in silver with little clear gems in the ear holes, and the gold with little amber-coloured gems in the ear holes. The ring that arrived in my order was the gold ring sans gems - just holes. I sent a message to customer service about the ring (I didn't mention the bracelet as it was otherwise nicely made so I bit the bullet on that one). They first told me that the Independence ring does NOT come with gems, so I asked as to why the picture showed it WITH gems, calling it false advertising, as nowhere on the page does it indicate that the ring doesn't include them. They then asked me WHERE the ring was depicted with the gems, so I sent them a link to THEIR OWN PAGE, with a screenshot. The mood changed. " I’m so sorry to hear that your accessory broke! I know how frustrating it is to buy something you were super excited to wear only for it to break. I’m going to need you to send a picture of the broken item along with the packing slip. Once we receive your picture(s), we’ll send you a brand new one free of charge.
Again, I’m deeply sorry for the mishap."
I was suspicious but satisfied with the assurance that I would receive what I'd ordered. They said I could keep the first ring.
I waited over two weeks and my replacement did not arrive. I contacted them AGAIN, and the claimed there was a shipping issue. In this time, the first gold ring that I had ordered had ALL OF THE GOLD chip/flake off of it. It looks like a cheap tarnished silver ring.
Finally, the replacement ring arrived - exactly the same as the first one. Cheap gold cover on a cheap silver ring with no gems.

I will not be ordering from Ashley Bridget ever again. So displeased and disappointed.

"I ordered the Baggins bracelet Aug 7 and when I placed the order the discount code did not work. I was charged full price. I immediately contacted them and they refunded the balance by that evening. Then I realized by Aug 25 I still hadn't received the bracelet. I sent an email asking when it might arrive and they apologized for the delay. Something about their warehouse? Anyway, they said they'd look into it and 3 days later I have my bracelet. It's cool, however to be honest, I find the charms to be a wee bit flimsy and the clasp is awkward. But no matter, I still like the bracelet...it is really funky! Just a bit glad I didn't pay full price for it. And I will purchase from them in the future....but probably wait for sale items or discount codes. Overall, the customer service was great!"

"Very pleased with Ashley Bridget Customer Service - prompt to reply to e-mail and eager to help remedy the problem. My new Tranquility bracelet got caught on a chair and one of the strings came loose. Contacted Customer Service, was requested to provide a pic of broken bracelet and packaging slip - a new one was immediately shipped and received within a few days. One satisfied customer, right here. Very appreciative for replacement bracelet. Thank you. "

"Wow, what amazing customer service! I received my Black Pearl bracelet today and was crushed to find it defective, since I'd planned to wear it with a pirate costume. When I contacted Customer Service by email, Jordan Davis answered almost immediately and very courteously arranged for a replacement to be sent to me, free of charge. I'm impressed! This has made me a dedicated Ashley Bridget customer. Thank you, Jordan, for making lemonade out of lemons! :)"

"I ordered a bracelet that I saw on Facebook that I wanted for the summer (the escape bracelet)
I have yet to receive it. I have been communicating with the post office and Ashley Bridget. I specifically have been communicating with William Shaw. He assured me that I would get a new bracelet and to be "patient" in waiting for an email with shipping info. I am still waiting and it is August 26th. He has (the company) has completely stopped communication altogether. I find this terrible customer service. At this point, I would just like a refund, and not deal with this company anymore. I will be contacting The Better Business Bureau at this point. I am completely disappointed in this company, especially the man I was communicating with.

"I would have to say one of the best companies I have ever dealt with! Never received the original shipment and emailed them. They got back to me with in minutes and sent another one out the same day. Great customer service and would absolutely order from this company again! "

"I am beyond pleased with the customer service I received from AB, I ordered the build a bundle along with bravery. I received my items today and was disappointed when I opened my build a bundle. I was under the impression you picked out the bracelets you wanted and they would put them together with one clasp like the collection items. I was wrong, I emailed CS to see if I could send it back and have them put together in once bracelet and I was told that was not possible instead they sent me a replacement bracelet out of the collection edition at NO CHARGE I felt like this was my fault for not researching my purchase but Jordan ensured me that she did not want to have a single dissatisfied customer and insisted she send out a new bracelet I would be happy with! BEST CS ever!"

"I purchased "Journey" and shortly after saw it went on sale. One quick message via FB and a refund for the difference was issued. Love the bracelet, love the packaging, love the price and love the customer service! "

"Amazing sales and even more amazing customer service! I had some discount code issues that was immediately fixed with just an email. The response time of the customer service is almost instant and NOT automated. You actually get to write and converse with a REAL person. This is a great company. I was very pleased with the products themselves as well. Very nice quality."

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.