• Address: 545 BroadwayBrooklyn, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"I bought the watch for my wife's birthday. She was very pleased with it."

"First time buy with this vendor. Never heard of them before yet took a chance on their sale of a Hamilton watch I really wanted. Ashford.com had the most cost-effective price tag and surprisingly, the watch was mailed the same day and was so overpackaged that I was smiling ear to ear; the watch had no chance to get damaged during transit. Great paperwork included with my watch and great follow-up from Ashford.com. I only buy watches once every 20 years or so but will brag about this company especially about their customer care and great weekly sales that are truly great values!"

"Great watch at a great price"

"i did not get it yet.it was stuck in hongkong for 6 days.and logistics company can not explain it very well.I have to say i was not that satisfied with the purchase this time."

"fast and reliable ... thanks"

"Got the watch that my friends need, and the delivery was quick. Thank you Ashford!"

"Items were easily trackable, on time, and secured inside the box with thick bubble wrap."

"very satisfied with my purchase"

"Highly satisfied with the quality and service"

"My experience is always fantastic with Ashford! Great prices and an easy to use site and shopping experience. Tihs has become the only place I shop for watches!"

" Delivery was on time and the packing was great

SO I WOULD RECOMMEND ASFORD

"Awful experience. I ordered a watch and received it with a broken crown. The time on the watch was set to my time zone, but the date was incorrect. So they either sent it out knowing it was defective or simply didn't check it. Tech support explained that it could be difficult finding the correct position to set the date, so I tried... for a day. I called to exchange the watch and received an RMA. They told me that if the watch showed signs of wear, it would be repaired in 2-3 days. It did not, so I expected a replacement.
After the watch was received by Ashford, I got an email saying that they're out of stock on that model, which was not the case when I opened the RMA and asked for a replacement watch.
After calling customer service again, they told me to pick a new watch or they can refund me. I asked if there was still an option to have the watch repaired and customer service said 'I don't recommend that, it's a new product and you're going to be without if for up to 12 weeks.' I asked that since they shipped a defective watch, to be moved to the top of the repair schedule. She said that I would, but it would still be 12 weeks. I asked how it could take 12 weeks if I'm at the top of the list. She responded that they are a Jewish company and there are holidays coming up.

I thought I'd treat myself to a new timepiece, instead all it's been is headache and frustration. And on their phone prompt they tell you to use the online customer service for faster service, but they don't answer emails.

"I bought a Zenith ChronoMaster 30-0243-410-GB Men's Watch from ashform. I ordered it on August 11th and I finally received the watch on August 18th. Which is fine since the shipment is from U.S. to Canada. However, when i receive the watch, I noticed there are tons of scratch at the back side of the watch as well as the buckle of the strap. It is obvious that the watch is not brand new. However, ashford claims that any shipment abroad would be a final sale, so even I can prove that they are not selling the brand new watch, I still will not be able to return or exchange it.
#new update
After i posted this review, a gentleman from ashford reached me through email. Unlike the aftersales customer service in the live chat room who just took in my request and told me just wait for the response from the email response team. This guy is quite friendly. Besides, he react to my email pretty fast. Aftere review the image, which can show the scratchs, he promised ashford isbwilling to take the watch back even it is international sales. Im going to ship the watch back today on august 20th and further update will be presented.

"This is a A+++++++ company. I am shocked to see so many negative comments from people. I have bought many watches from them and they are my number one company for watches. I am looking for a Chopard and unfortunately they have but a few. And ended up seeing reviews.

I can honestly say, my experience with them has always been superb. Most of the satistifed customers never leave any reviews, they are happy with their products. Only report issues when a problem arises, Then we see bad reviews.

I am not a robot or an employee, in fact you can write me at lacuadra70@yahoo.com and I will be glad to reply. And I live in Miami FL.

They are a great company and I deal with them since 2009. I am wearing a Rado True watch I bought in December. Legit and no isues. Never have used their repair services, so I have no experience in that area, I am a happy customer.

Have a blessed day!

"I ordered Zenith Defy Chrono ladies watch on 04/29/2014. The watch seemed to be at good shape at first. The strap was not very comfortable so I ordered a new strap that took a while to receive. When the original strap was removed using a spring bar removing tool I noticed that inside lugs are all scratched up, possibly damaged and the spring bars do not match each other. One spring bar is clearly longer and bent. Ashford is telling me that since it is out of 30 days return policy they are not responsible (it was one week out when I first contacted). No matter that by removing the strap the return is invalidated anyway and the only way to discover it was to remove the strap in the first place. I do not believe it is a new and unworn watch, and at very least Ashford is responsible for inspection and polishing of the watch. They also suggested that perhaps I am the one who scratched it and/or since I cannot see it I should not be worried about it. It is not $50.00 watch! Couple of years before I also bought a watch from them , and they sent me a Frankenwatch, a hand wound watch that had Automatic written on its face! I do not believe Ashford is selling brand new watches, these watches are either factory seconds, rejects or refurbished aftermarket, if not worse. Buy at your own risk. In reply to Ashford comment below: I have an order number, receipt and pictures of Zenith Class Elite HW manual wind watch that has Automatic written on its face. That is a Frankenwatch put together out of separate parts and I can PROVE it. I contacted Zenith and they have no requirements whatsoever that watch strap cannot be removed by anyone but an authorized Zenith dealer. The watch has sings of multiple strap removals. It is simply not possible to scratch it like that by just removing strap once. Also no factory would put cheap aftermarket spring bars in, that are not even the right size (too long). In order to discover the scratches the strap had to be removed, and now Ashford is blaming me for discovering their shady product. So the reply below is just an excuse for a shady watch and poor customer service.
Update. Looks like their main Customer Service Manager is back from vacation and the problem has been resolved. The watch has been brought to the like new state to my complete satisfaction. Upgraded to 4 stars.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-20-2014

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Hello,

Ashford stands by its watches, guaranteeing that they all are new and unused, directly from the manufacturer. In the case of manufacturer's like Zenith, extra care is taken in relaying the authenticity of the watch, and they come with a direct Zenith Warranty. If these watches were not authentic and new, Zenith would certainly not cover their care and repair. We absolutely guarantee that all watches we sell are unused and unmodified, and as part of this we have a 30 Day return policy that explicitly states the watch must not be worn or adjusted in any way, including the removal of any parts. This is done to maintain the integrity of the watch and the high standard we hold ourselves to in the industry. After a certain period of time, any number of things can have occurred with the watch that is no longer within our control. This applies especially to external parts of a watch and more so when parts are removed outside of a professional setting as was the case here. We always recommend such things be done by professionals at a watch repair shop or jeweler so that they can be held accountable for any damage that may occur. When these things are done outside of that setting, there is no way for us to confirm the quality of the work done.

If there is ever trouble with the internal workings of the watch, Zenith's Warranty will remain intact so that they may address the issue. Likewise, we would stress to all our valued customers that this Warranty, like our own, can be voided by attempting to work on the watch at home. This is understandable as the integrity of the watch can be compromised in this way. Concerning any other watch purchased from us, if ever the Automatic or other features stop working, or are presenting trouble, always contact us so that we can set up a repair or direct you to the manufacturer. Part of standing by our products is assisting the customers who have made us so successful in offering quality, luxury goods for incredibly low prices. Our Client Service Agents are always happy to assist with any questions or concerns that arise.

Best Regards,

The Ashford Client Service Team””

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.