• Address: 545 BroadwayBrooklyn, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Very satisfied with the service y free shipiipng"

"Web site was easy to maneuver and purchase was easy and secure! Pic's were very true to the actual item in hand. The shipment went out fast and arrived fast. I am very satisfied with the entire experience."

"What a beauty ! Wife loved it . I loved the pricing. Ashford Rocks!"

"Thank you for the great prices and selection!"

"You should send it as a gift so customer do not pay extra tax by the import, thanks."

"The Item came when they said it would and in Good condition. What more can you ask for?"

"I AM FROM TAIWAN, I ORDER A RADO WATCH AND RECEIVE IT IN THE EXACT TIME, IT'S FIRST TIME AND A VERY NICE EXPERIENCE IN ASHFORD FOR ME."

"Good?The watch is very satisfied!"

"The products came in quickly and the quality was very good. I was extremely pleased with the purchase. "

"Hi, I unfortunately had not received my order yet. The positive thing is that I was informed they it was supposed to arrive that did not ship, and they ask me for a decision whether I want to cancel or ship again. I did respond to that email with new shipping instructions but have not received any communications since then. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-19-2014

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Dear Mr. Sanchez,
Thank you for your feedback. According to our records, the wrong address was entered when you placed the order on-line. The shipment was returned back to us and we contacted you the same day to get the correct address. The order was re-shipped at our cost to the correct address via UPS and shows delivered and signed for on 12/18 at 7:20 a.m. Please confirm that you have received your order and your issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ashford Client Relations”

"The product was as described , and the service was easy and fast."

"Watch was clearly not brand new. Packaging was missing and there were chips in black paint around the crystal. But overall a very nice watch and well worth the $35.00."

"After ordering the watch, a few days later, I received an email that the watch was not available. When I contacted Ashford for a refund, I was told that the refund was in process. As of this date, my credit card doesn't reflect a credit."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-19-2014

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Greetings,

Ashford always wants to help its customers in every way possible. Unfortunately in cases such as this, where no information is provided pertaining to a specific account or order, it is very difficult to get in touch with the customer that provided the feedback. We try to contact our customers through this site often, but sometimes, as in this case, we are not successful. Though it saddens us, without more information we cannot resolve this problem. We hope the customer that made this review will see this and respond to us soon so we can help them resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

The Ashford Client Service Team””

"Excellent price and service!"

"I bought 3 watches and afterward decided on only 2. I called same day, and customer service cancelled the order for the one watch. I was pleased with the fact that the order was processed, but they found a way to stop the shipment. This saved me the time it would of taken to send back the watch and wait for a refund. The 2 other watches were beautiful. Prices were more than competitive, they were inexpensive. They were quick to ship also. I am very happy and would recommend!"

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.