• Ashford.com Ashford.com Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

"Good item, price
Quick delivery

"My experience was awesome. The online ordering system was easy and very user friendly, love the price I paid, but what make me happiest was the packaging of the watch. Top Notch. It looks like you care about what you are shipping out. I am referring people to your site already. Thank you!"

"The delivery was VERY fast! Good quality products too"

"fast and good?i will buy again if i need another"

"good quality watch with quick delivery."

"I was so well attended on my last order. My thanks to Customer care dept for their service rendered to this order which was delvered in time without any delays."

"Great value. Lovely watch"

"Collection if watches, prices and shipping all are awesome.... keep it up Ashford team."

"watch arrived on time, was well packaged , and is running well, as quartz watches do. In another week or so, when the test period is over, I look forward to wearing the watch. Ashford return policy is clearly stated, and the price can't be beat."

"I bought more 30 watches on ashford.com for himself, for my wife and for my friends! Excellent quality, fast delivery. I am very satisfied."

"Nice package and very good and fast service i have ever seen
Thnx ashford

"Very happy with my experience with ashford. I've bought more than 10 watches with them so far and not yet have they dissapointed me. 100% recommended"

"No problems at all. Very satisfied. "

"So fast,so cool.The watch is very good.My father like it."

"I was so impressed with the secure way that Ashford.com packed the watch I purchased as a gift for my husband. They truly made it look like a thoughtful gift that had been wrapped just for him with the tissue paper and wrapping looking so neat and lovely. When my husband opened the box we both remarked on how special this made it. I was very impressed with Ashford.com from shopping on the site to the product arriving. I will definitely be a repeat customer and would recommend them to anyone. Two thumbs up!"

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.