• Address: 545 BroadwayBrooklyn, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10

"Products are very satisfied. However, the box that secure the watch box should watch has been torn .
Next time, I think that I'd better cares .

"It was overwhelming, i received the item after two days as expected. They confirmed trough email after they shipped it and i received the watch in excellent condition with superb packaging, warranty and manual were intact, they even gave me an ashford bag and cloth wiper for the unit. The best part was they were very transparent on their advertisement online meaning, nothing hidden on it you will receive the item you purchase as expected. The worst online shopping store i experienced was the smartbuyglasses."

"I was very pleased with my purchase o will certainly but again . Good quality product great prices "

"very good.Very Satisfied!!!"

"always shop on this for great deals . I just hope this two watches will make me a happy trip"

"it's good
very simple item

"I bought it for my mother. She likes it."

"Purchasing was somewhat problematic (seller requested photo id); watch arrived with the battery depleted."

"Nicely packaged, on time, classy reseller. Will definitely look their website in future for any gifts."

"Good Seller and support very good!"

"I placed an order right before Christmas and the items were delivered very quickly. Very nicely packaged! I will definitely shop at Ashford again!"

"Excellent service the merchandise is beautiful. impress by delivery time."

"Bought a movado watch from Asford. It was great for 30 days, then after 30 days, one of the links on the bracelet part of the watch got stuck and it looks horrible. Called Asford and they said it wasnt covered under warranty and cannot accept return for exchange. Very disappointed In this company customer service. Now I'm short 350 dollars and my husband cannot wear his new movado."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Hello Samara66,

Thank you for the feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you are having problems with the band of your watch. Although we do offer a 2 year warranty on our watches, we are restricted by guidelines not only imposed on us but also if you were to go through the manufacturer.

Here is the link on our website detailing what is covered and what is not: http://www.ashford.com/us/info/warranty.jsp. One part of that paragraph states What’s not covered: The watch case, bracelet, straps, crown/stem, crystal/glass, finishes, damage caused by excessive wear-and-tear and/or physical abuse and damage resulting from wear under conditions exceeding the watch manufacturer's water resistance limitations. As I stated, the manufacturer also follows these guidelines.

While it troubles me to hear that you are "very disappointed In this company customer service" I believe we provided you proper service, perhaps just not the answer you wanted to hear. We have a couple options here. We could certainly get in touch with Movado and quote you the price to get some extra links for you at our cost or we could take it in for an evaluation to see if there is anything else we could do. Please let me know if either of these options is acceptable to you. Thank you.

Kindly,
Gloria Forbes
Client Relations Supervisor”

"Item was received quickly and just as expected."

"From ordering to delivery, it was like a piece of cake"

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.