• Ashford.com Ashford.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10

"So fast,so cool.The watch is very good.My father like it."

"I was so impressed with the secure way that Ashford.com packed the watch I purchased as a gift for my husband. They truly made it look like a thoughtful gift that had been wrapped just for him with the tissue paper and wrapping looking so neat and lovely. When my husband opened the box we both remarked on how special this made it. I was very impressed with Ashford.com from shopping on the site to the product arriving. I will definitely be a repeat customer and would recommend them to anyone. Two thumbs up!"

" Fast delivery, great products, a very broad choice of watches, everything for everyone, the best online shopping for watches by far. Thanks Ashford!"

"Great selection
Great choice
Great product description
Great speed of delivery
Great pricing

"Great Price, quick delivery, and high quality"

"I have bought no less than eight watches from Ashford in the last two years for myself and my husband as I love watches. I have always experienced excellent customer service. When I bought a watch and the battery dead it was explained and I was advised to purchase a new battery and was offered up to $15 for the replacement. I have introduced my friends to the site. I once ordered a wrong strap size I rang customer service the order was changed.
Ashford in my experience stands for more value for money ????

"Delivery, cashback and IBV was very prompt. Thank you!"

"Lovely product, good price, good service, great delivery. Thanks. "

"Shipment arrived quickly and we'll pacjed. I was very happy with my items and the price was a great value. Will order again."

"Got the delivery as scheduled, nice packing, guarantee by Ashford, looks genuine, have not used the watch yet, but in working condition. "

"Good quality watches and quick delivery! Thanks!"

"Great service. Great price on a nice watch"

"Item ordered is exactly as described."

"it's best if coupon can be applied on price, even sales prices. I have code off but I rarely use it cause it is only for Ashford price"

"I received the watch I ordered promptly and am very happy with it, as is my wife"

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.