• Ashford.com Ashford.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.76/10 4.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.08/10 4.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10

"Your service was excellent. The delivery was on time foor Valentines day. Thank you"

"The watch is great. Nice looking. My brother loves it very much. Now I have placed another order for myself."

"I did the order from an Ashford 2 times, both times I remained it is happy.
The website very convenient, is a complete description of characteristics of goods.
The goods completely correspond to the description.
Very much fast delivery was pleasant.

"The watch arrived very quickly. Packaging was great. The watch is very nicely made, and is very accurate. I'm very satisfied with this purchase."

"Fast delivery and excellent price, what I need more , thanks Ashford."

"Shipment were delivered promptly; only to be delayed by issues relating to courier. Have been dealing with Ashford for multiple times and they have not disappoint me thus far."

"I had a rubbish experience with a member of the Ashford.com customer service team; I definitely did not feel like a valued customer. I expressed my reluctance to consider them for future business. Luckily I was only ordering my athletic watch instead of a Breitling. You may be better off visiting www.tourneau.com or a bricks and mortar watch store for a better experience. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-18-2015

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Hello Mr Hillman,
Thank you for your feedback. I read through the notes in your account and I apologize if you feel you had a "rubbish" experience dealing with our Client Relations department. I read that you wore your watch in the shower and called us because condensation occurred. I also read that we offered to have you send it in to us for a free evaluation to make sure the watch was not defective and that all the seals were working as they should. You then said that you would think about it and get back to us. I see no further communication after that point until this feedback.

That being said, no watch is completely "waterproof". Some are water resistant, however we do not suggest that you wear any watch in the shower. The water pressure of water coming out of a shower head is drastically increased compared to standing water. If you would like to send it in to us for evaluation, please feel free to contact us back and we will do whatever we can to resolve the situation for you. We are always happy to help!

Best Regards,
Gloria Forbes
Client Relations Supervisor”

"Great an very very satisfied.... Great job"

"Reasonable pricing, fast delivery. Can recommand for any watch purchase!"

"great delivery and price was very competive. size of watch a little larger than expected, I should have looked and information a little more"

"Good presentation of watch, well wrapped and functioning. The additional gift bag was a nice touch. Good show. "

"I bought a watch from Ashford, it was a disaster, I order it on Jan 31st and I was returned to Ashford without any reason, the address is correct, it was just not delivered. It was a gift for my friend and I have nothing to give to my friend, the customer service said according to their SOP, he can do nothing but refund the money or reship the order, but it was late. I asked what else they can do, they can do nothing, after I asked several time, finally, he said sorry, that's it...The worst experience I meet. I there is ZERO star, I will chose that one"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-11-2015

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Hello Eric,
Thank you for the feedback. It is unfortunate that this situation happened and we wish that there was something we could have done to correct it for you. Per your conversations and email with us, the address stayed as you entered it when you placed the order on line. Unfortunately, the post office deemed the address as "undeliverable" for some unknown reason. It was in fact returned back to us, received today, and per our conversation earlier, your preference for a refund rather than a re-ship has been submitted and should show to your original form of payment within a few days. Again, we apologize that you were unable to receive the package in time, and we hope that you will give Ashford another chance in the future to provide you with great products and service.

Best Regards,
Gloria Forbes
Ashford Client Relations Supervisor”

"Free Fast delivery even though there was a storm; "

"I was very impressed with the packaging that the watch came in. It was very elegant and I love the watch! It is very nice. I have always wanted a watch like it and the price was very affordable for a Seiko Watch. "

"Great price on a great watch!"

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.