Stores > Ashford.com

Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

2016-02-03

good 1

"I bought my watch and was so happy I just had to buy one for my wife, it was even better a little bit dearer but fantastic. Great value"

2016-02-03

I'm Sure I Will Be Back for More from Ashford.com

"It started by just browsing through the internet on the luxury watches; then I bump into Ashford.com. And I found that the Ashford.com is offering some of the best bargain and cheapest price on the watches I was browsing, as this is my first purchase of a luxury watch on internet; I was quite nervous if I would receive a genuine and authentic product. But when the Armand Nicolet watch was delivered to me one week after my order confirmation as informed, I was so happy as it is just what I hope for and wanted. And I know I will be back for more later.. "

2016-02-01

shipping is so fast!

"i got it so fast. thank you
watch is so good. my wife loves it.

2016-01-31

DEAD WATCH!!

"I bought a Skagen Ceramica Womens watch from Ashford.com. I received a dead watch with lots of scratch marks on the retail box. It was one of my worst unboxing experience. I had to spent 30 Au$ to replace the battery. Furthermore, the handles inside the watch was loose. I had to fix all these. I am pretty sure that it was a very very old watch they shipped me. Totally disappointed. Never going to buy from them again. Terrible !!!!"

This review was modified by anasbjmkp on January 31 2016 01:23:19 PM

2016-01-28

Quick 'n Easy

"Quick 'n Easy. The longest/hardest thing about ordering is trying to figure out which great product to select!"

2016-01-26

great service. great price

"Excellent service and price combined. Found what I was looking for in a minute thanks to the online chat "

2016-01-25

"great price great service great customer support"

2016-01-24

Nothing like it. Beautiful watches. Unbelieveable service.

"The watches are beyond words, and the service and packaging leave you wondering what you ever did before you discovered Ashford.com."

2016-01-21

Excellent watch, excellent deal, excellent experience.

"Ordered a Seiko watch. The deal was too good to pass up. The watch is amazing. The order arrived super fast. I will order from Ashford.com again. "

2016-01-19

Great seller!

"I purchased a nice Swiss watch from them at a good price. They shipped it same day and my purchase arrived within two days. The packaging was excellent with Ashford branded shipping box and packing paper and they even included some small perks with it like carrying tote, cleaning cloth, etc. Nice personal touch I'd say!
I did not have a chance yet to use Ashford customer service and if I ever need I will update this review with my experience.

2016-01-19

Great prices

"Second time I buy a watch from them, very happy with the purchase!"

2016-01-15

Horrible customer service!!

"I placed an order of 600 USD and they said they shipped it via USPS service and provided a tracking number that appeared as "Delivered" even though i NEVER received anything. It was a hassle to sort out this claim, after many phone calls, emails and a poor customer service. After a month since i filed the claim, they responded and said that they would give me a replacement order, not a refund! I bought the watches for Christmas presents and they did not arrive in time, so i had to buy the gifts somewhere else. Now i have to spend that money in watches that I dont need anymore!!"

This review was modified by rosaibj on January 18 2016 07:27:50 PM

2016-01-13

Great price for quality watches

"Bought four watches to try them out. I am specifically a Skagen kind of guy, but i thought I'd try the Seikos also. I was not let down. The watches appear to be of high quality. I'll let you know how I feel a few months down the road."

2016-01-13

Love it

"No complaints,it's perfect gave for my boyfriend,he love it"

2016-01-12

Great Deal

"I was unsure at first of ordering an expensive watch online. But a friend recommended Ashford, and it didn't disappoint. I got my watch shortly after I placed my order online. I received it very well packaged, new, original, and just as described. Besides the overall substantial savings, I saved an additional $100+ over the next lowest price I found online. I'm one happy customer. Thank you!!"

This review was modified by samaell on January 12 2016 07:22:22 PM

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.