• Address: 545 BroadwayBrooklyn, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10

"One of my best online purchasing experiences of the year!!! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"thank you. it's normal. but l'm happy"

"good!!````````````````````"

"I really satisfied it's product and service. I am going to buy another for my wife."

"it was just what I was looking for. my wife was very happy to get it. thank you very much.

wayne

"Very satisfied with the service y free shipiipng"

"Web site was easy to maneuver and purchase was easy and secure! Pic's were very true to the actual item in hand. The shipment went out fast and arrived fast. I am very satisfied with the entire experience."

"What a beauty ! Wife loved it . I loved the pricing. Ashford Rocks!"

"Thank you for the great prices and selection!"

"You should send it as a gift so customer do not pay extra tax by the import, thanks."

"The Item came when they said it would and in Good condition. What more can you ask for?"

"I AM FROM TAIWAN, I ORDER A RADO WATCH AND RECEIVE IT IN THE EXACT TIME, IT'S FIRST TIME AND A VERY NICE EXPERIENCE IN ASHFORD FOR ME."

"Good?The watch is very satisfied!"

"The products came in quickly and the quality was very good. I was extremely pleased with the purchase. "

"Hi, I unfortunately had not received my order yet. The positive thing is that I was informed they it was supposed to arrive that did not ship, and they ask me for a decision whether I want to cancel or ship again. I did respond to that email with new shipping instructions but have not received any communications since then. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-19-2014

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Dear Mr. Sanchez,
Thank you for your feedback. According to our records, the wrong address was entered when you placed the order on-line. The shipment was returned back to us and we contacted you the same day to get the correct address. The order was re-shipped at our cost to the correct address via UPS and shows delivered and signed for on 12/18 at 7:20 a.m. Please confirm that you have received your order and your issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ashford Client Relations”

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.