Stores > Ashford.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-05-10

Bought a CK watch not work within 20 days

"I bought a CALVIN KLEIN WOMEN'S ENLACE watch in Ashford.com(order number 1354565867), get the product in Ashford Hong Kong site. Because this product has no second hand, I could not not find out the problem at first time.
I found out watch can't run after two weeks(The watchband much small not wear just put it home).
Contact with the help desk, they asked me to mail the watch there, but after they received the watch, I was told that the watch has some tiny scratches, and doubt me if I wear it for a long time.
That's ****, I search the website in China, there are many case like me, especially, the electronic watch, the watch are out of battery,
I need a fair treatment, not in such a rude way,

This review was modified by inbabe on May 10 2016 04:08:00 AM

2016-04-12

Beautiful Watch

"Seiko Watch is beautiful and light in weight. Love the color pink and crystals on this watch. Sometimes, I don't even realize I am wearing it....it's very light in weight. "

2016-04-11

tax was far beyond my expectation

"i bought a Hamilton watch for 530 dollars, but the custom charged me 160 dollars tax!!!
i know it's not Ashford's duty to deal with the tax problem, but i think you should tell me the estimate tax before i bought it.
And i doubt your deliver partner SF EXPRESS charged the custom tax on purpose, every item from Ashford will definitely be charged tax because they can share the benefit with the custom.
i will not recommend my friends purchase on Ashford anymore because of the unbelievable tax.

Not the quality I expected

"Ashford delivered on time which was great....but once I looked at the watch I ordered I wasn't happy at all. I had my Seiko watch on & that is what I ordered...another Seiko watch. Didn't even come close to quality..so I returned it. Still waiting to hear if I got credited on my return"

2016-04-11

"My order arrived promptly, and the product was just as advertised. As a new customer to Ashford, I am very pleased. "

shipping was fast

"They have good deal., you really can save "

2016-04-10

Excellent experience

"I bought a watch, chrono was not working, i complained, amazing after sales service by Ashford, i got another brand new replacement watch.

i would gladly recommend Ashford to everyone for shopping.

2016-04-06

It's great

"I got it for really great deal ............"

2016-04-06

International delivery

"Even though the complexity caused by an international delivery, it was save, quick and very satisfactory.
Product was very well packed, wrapped and protected.
It took a littke while, but I got the answer about the validity of the warranty for international deliveries.

2016-04-05

So fast!

"Delivery was super fast and the watch came with some extra goodies! I will definitely order from here again."

2016-04-04

Beautiful packaging Great value

"The watch came beautifully packaged for gifting and the watch was as advertised. The pricing was very good as compared to prices on Amazon. Remember there are no factory warranties but there is a seller warranty as long as the manufacturer warranty. DO NOT WEAR THE WATCH IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO KEEP IT. Wear it immediately if you intend to keep it to be sure it works."

2016-04-04

Very quick service !

"Hello, Ashford good shop with exellent service "

2016-03-29

Outstanding seller

"very good service, clean communication and good deals"

2016-03-28

Great Deal

"I wanted a new watch to replace my Rolex. I was looking at a Rado from Asford for about a month. Just as I was ready to buy, it ( Rado D-Star) went on sale at a great price. The watch came in perfect condition with all the correct paper work etc. and I'm a happy camper...No regrets. I will be buying more watches from Ashford.com."

2016-03-22

shiny watch with good price

"I bought the nice RADO centrix watch from Ashford.com. My wife and I are satisfied with this wonderful shopping experience. I'd like to buy more on this web."

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.