• Address: 545 BroadwayBrooklyn, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

"Item delivered as described, everything functioning as it should, fast shipping, great price."

"Best prices on the internet by far. Excellent commuication and lightening fast delivery. Couldn't be happier with the Hamilton Pulsomatic watch I purchased. One of the best online purchases I have made. Thanks so much Ashford. "

"I was disappointed to your customer servicer. He or she ingnore my feelings about my problems.My package didn't arrive at my address, so I want your customer servicer to contact with the USPS.He or she refused my request, after He or she know I am a customer from China. I am sorry about your service."

"Very fast shipping and good quality.

"Very easy to order, great quality and fast delivery"

"I got my watch soon fast I couldn't believe it"

"I was very impressed with Ashford.com. The watch I bought was an excellent value, and they were super quick with shipping. I ordered on a Sunday, and by the next afternoon I had the shipping notification and a tracking number. The watch arrived quickly, and well packaged. I will definitely recommend Ashford to anyone looking for a good deal on watches."

"Watch is very beautiful, the wife is very like, the price is very cheap

"I got exactly what I wanted in 3 days, and got a nice luxury item on sale cheaper than I could find new anywhere else on the web"

"Plan to buy a Tag for Christmas, and the prices online are really good but I was a little nervous about buying something that expensive online. I started with a cheap watch from their clearance section to test delivery/ customer service. I am glad I did. Watch showed up on time, exactly what I ordered but it didn't work. Read through the manual - tried 2 or 3 things, pushing buttons/ check the battery... still nothing. I tried to contact Ashford. They have around the clock "sales support". If you want to buy something they are always available. "Customer service" is only until 2pm CST, though. Apparently, sales take a higher priority to keeping customers happy. Will not be buying an expensive watch here. Lesson Learned. "

"it is very easy to order and fast to deliver, good collection. Satisfactory overall experience "

"I am very satisfied with their service , so far on time delivery .... "

"Quick feedback when I need to cancel an order and make a new one. Very quick refund after the order cancel. Nice experience through shopping on Ashford."

"I am very satisfied with the service"

"Quick shipment, nice product with the competitive price."

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.