• Address: 545 BroadwayBrooklyn, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"good experience. prompt delivery. quality product"

"I bought the watch for my wife's birthday. She was very pleased with it."

"First time buy with this vendor. Never heard of them before yet took a chance on their sale of a Hamilton watch I really wanted. Ashford.com had the most cost-effective price tag and surprisingly, the watch was mailed the same day and was so overpackaged that I was smiling ear to ear; the watch had no chance to get damaged during transit. Great paperwork included with my watch and great follow-up from Ashford.com. I only buy watches once every 20 years or so but will brag about this company especially about their customer care and great weekly sales that are truly great values!"

"Great watch at a great price"

"i did not get it yet.it was stuck in hongkong for 6 days.and logistics company can not explain it very well.I have to say i was not that satisfied with the purchase this time."

"fast and reliable ... thanks"

"Got the watch that my friends need, and the delivery was quick. Thank you Ashford!"

"Items were easily trackable, on time, and secured inside the box with thick bubble wrap."

"very satisfied with my purchase"

"Highly satisfied with the quality and service"

"My experience is always fantastic with Ashford! Great prices and an easy to use site and shopping experience. Tihs has become the only place I shop for watches!"

" Delivery was on time and the packing was great

SO I WOULD RECOMMEND ASFORD

"Awful experience. I ordered a watch and received it with a broken crown. The time on the watch was set to my time zone, but the date was incorrect. So they either sent it out knowing it was defective or simply didn't check it. Tech support explained that it could be difficult finding the correct position to set the date, so I tried... for a day. I called to exchange the watch and received an RMA. They told me that if the watch showed signs of wear, it would be repaired in 2-3 days. It did not, so I expected a replacement.
After the watch was received by Ashford, I got an email saying that they're out of stock on that model, which was not the case when I opened the RMA and asked for a replacement watch.
After calling customer service again, they told me to pick a new watch or they can refund me. I asked if there was still an option to have the watch repaired and customer service said 'I don't recommend that, it's a new product and you're going to be without if for up to 12 weeks.' I asked that since they shipped a defective watch, to be moved to the top of the repair schedule. She said that I would, but it would still be 12 weeks. I asked how it could take 12 weeks if I'm at the top of the list. She responded that they are a Jewish company and there are holidays coming up.

I thought I'd treat myself to a new timepiece, instead all it's been is headache and frustration. And on their phone prompt they tell you to use the online customer service for faster service, but they don't answer emails.

"I bought a Zenith ChronoMaster 30-0243-410-GB Men's Watch from ashform. I ordered it on August 11th and I finally received the watch on August 18th. Which is fine since the shipment is from U.S. to Canada. However, when i receive the watch, I noticed there are tons of scratch at the back side of the watch as well as the buckle of the strap. It is obvious that the watch is not brand new. However, ashford claims that any shipment abroad would be a final sale, so even I can prove that they are not selling the brand new watch, I still will not be able to return or exchange it.
#new update
After i posted this review, a gentleman from ashford reached me through email. Unlike the aftersales customer service in the live chat room who just took in my request and told me just wait for the response from the email response team. This guy is quite friendly. Besides, he react to my email pretty fast. Aftere review the image, which can show the scratchs, he promised ashford isbwilling to take the watch back even it is international sales. Im going to ship the watch back today on august 20th and further update will be presented.

"This is a A+++++++ company. I am shocked to see so many negative comments from people. I have bought many watches from them and they are my number one company for watches. I am looking for a Chopard and unfortunately they have but a few. And ended up seeing reviews.

I can honestly say, my experience with them has always been superb. Most of the satistifed customers never leave any reviews, they are happy with their products. Only report issues when a problem arises, Then we see bad reviews.

I am not a robot or an employee, in fact you can write me at lacuadra70@yahoo.com and I will be glad to reply. And I live in Miami FL.

They are a great company and I deal with them since 2009. I am wearing a Rado True watch I bought in December. Legit and no isues. Never have used their repair services, so I have no experience in that area, I am a happy customer.

Have a blessed day!

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.