Stores > Ashford.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-11-30

Amazing Service

"I was skeptical to oder a watch online expecially because it's usually such a pricy item. The price was too good to pass up so I bought it. I was so impressed with the shipping time and the packaging they really did an amazing job! I will be buying from them for all my future jewlary needs!"

2016-11-18

Customer service was stellar

"My experience with Ashford.com has been nothing less than stellar. After ordering a rare Breitling watch from Ashford.com over a September 2016 weekend, it arrived first thing Wednesday morning before 9:30 am. The watch was nothing short of being spectacular. I not only fell in love with the watch, I unexpectedly found a $1295 coupon on the internet that ashford.com honored making the watch less than half the retail price of $16,380.00. The watch was professionally boxed. The watch was brand new with the factory plastic still on the watch keeping it finger and smear proof. Unfortunately the outer carton was damaged either before shipping or during the shipping and handling phase. I contacted Ashford within a few days by email. They responded quickly asking what I would like to see happen. Since the watch was bought as a gift originally I wanted a pristine original Breitling presentation box. I received the new presentation box within a couple of days. However during those days I DECIDED the watch WAS TOO NICE to gift away and wanted it for myself. I deserved it I convinced myself. I could not stop smiling. Once I unwrapped the plastic off the watch it only made me more proud having this spectacular piece of workmanship. Thought I'd never take it off. However friends all wanted to see the watch. It was photographed more than some people's children. What comes with the watch is the paperwork and warranties. The authenticity papers are among the items packed during shipping and handling. A friend noticed that the serial numbers on the watch did not match the serial numbers on the enclosed authenticity documents. Numbers mismatched by the last 4 digits. I did not know what to do or if it made a difference at all. I decided to contact various people who might have knowledge of things of this nature. After all this was quite an investment and did not want to be duped into a fake watch. Also I would need proof of ownership in the future and warranty papers proved I was rightful owner in case it ever needed servicing or was stolen. I decided to contact ashford immediately upon the discovery. They were concerned as much as I was. We began a 2 month long search for the original papers and attempted to contact with Breitling directly to get replacement documents. We were in constant communications during the 2 months. Each party respectful of each other. Both parties trying to get documents to authenticate the watch. Meanwhile ashford allowed me to keep the watch during the process. BOTTOM LINE was NEITHER PARTY could get the correct papers. I was so upset. They offered me many options including cash rebates up to a $1000.00 off on top of the discounts I had already received. We tried to get another watch in but that was the LAST ONE THEY HAD IN STOCK. IT WAS A LIMITED EDITION of this particular style. On the Internet the next lowest price was $4,835.05 more than I paid from Ashford.com. It was not in stock either. The next price was retail at $16,380.00. Their stock too was unavailable. Cannot find the watch anywhere now. What a loss. We both were sorry the original papers were mishandled. Ashford handles 1000's of watches daily I'm sure. Documents do occasionally get misplaced. Ashford refunded every penny months after the sale. Their staff was as awesome as you could ask for. Sympathetic to the cause. Willing to do whatever to make me happy. They are still trying to find me another watch identical to the one I bought. We are trying one last ditch effort. Maybe if another identical watch was sold at the same time as mine and documents got crossed during handling, we can swap them back to original owners and I'll take the watch back. They are doing this for me. NOT MANY COMPANIES WILL BEND OVER backward to make ONE CUSTOMER HAPPY ONE AT A TIME. THANK YOU ASHFORD. "

This review was modified by Drosenjr on November 18 2016 08:00:36 PM

2016-08-12

Ashford Stood by Warranty

"I bought an Edox from Ashford and after several months on a winder, the watch without having been worn once stopped. I would manually wind it, shake it a little and it would run for a little while and would then stop again. The watch was still under warranty, but after digging up mixed reviews about the efficacy of the warranty, I wasn't sure whether to bring it to a local watch maker and **** up the cost (after which I would never do business with Ashford again) or take a chance on Ashford's warranty service. Well, I decided to go with the warranty and was pleasantly surprised. Customer service took the time to listen to the problems with the watch and then gave me a return label. The watch was returned to me in half the estimated repair time and it works great now. The accuracy is well within COSC specs and the amplitude and beat error all have very respectable values as one would expect from a Swiss movement. Suffice to say that I will continue to be an Ashford customer. I have also bought an Hamilton from Ashford."

2016-05-10

Bought a CK watch not work within 20 days

"I bought a CALVIN KLEIN WOMEN'S ENLACE watch in Ashford.com(order number 1354565867), get the product in Ashford Hong Kong site. Because this product has no second hand, I could not not find out the problem at first time.
I found out watch can't run after two weeks(The watchband much small not wear just put it home).
Contact with the help desk, they asked me to mail the watch there, but after they received the watch, I was told that the watch has some tiny scratches, and doubt me if I wear it for a long time.
That's ****, I search the website in China, there are many case like me, especially, the electronic watch, the watch are out of battery,
I need a fair treatment, not in such a rude way,

This review was modified by inbabe on May 10 2016 04:08:00 AM

2016-04-12

Beautiful Watch

"Seiko Watch is beautiful and light in weight. Love the color pink and crystals on this watch. Sometimes, I don't even realize I am wearing it....it's very light in weight. "

2016-04-11

tax was far beyond my expectation

"i bought a Hamilton watch for 530 dollars, but the custom charged me 160 dollars tax!!!
i know it's not Ashford's duty to deal with the tax problem, but i think you should tell me the estimate tax before i bought it.
And i doubt your deliver partner SF EXPRESS charged the custom tax on purpose, every item from Ashford will definitely be charged tax because they can share the benefit with the custom.
i will not recommend my friends purchase on Ashford anymore because of the unbelievable tax.

Not the quality I expected

"Ashford delivered on time which was great....but once I looked at the watch I ordered I wasn't happy at all. I had my Seiko watch on & that is what I ordered...another Seiko watch. Didn't even come close to quality..so I returned it. Still waiting to hear if I got credited on my return"

2016-04-11

"My order arrived promptly, and the product was just as advertised. As a new customer to Ashford, I am very pleased. "

shipping was fast

"They have good deal., you really can save "

2016-04-10

Excellent experience

"I bought a watch, chrono was not working, i complained, amazing after sales service by Ashford, i got another brand new replacement watch.

i would gladly recommend Ashford to everyone for shopping.

2016-04-06

It's great

"I got it for really great deal ............"

2016-04-06

International delivery

"Even though the complexity caused by an international delivery, it was save, quick and very satisfactory.
Product was very well packed, wrapped and protected.
It took a littke while, but I got the answer about the validity of the warranty for international deliveries.

2016-04-05

So fast!

"Delivery was super fast and the watch came with some extra goodies! I will definitely order from here again."

2016-04-04

Beautiful packaging Great value

"The watch came beautifully packaged for gifting and the watch was as advertised. The pricing was very good as compared to prices on Amazon. Remember there are no factory warranties but there is a seller warranty as long as the manufacturer warranty. DO NOT WEAR THE WATCH IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO KEEP IT. Wear it immediately if you intend to keep it to be sure it works."

2016-04-04

Very quick service !

"Hello, Ashford good shop with exellent service "

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.