• Rating 10.00/10 86 reviews

AshbySolutions.com is not a merchant member
    AshbySolutions.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • AshbySolutions.com contact information

• Address: 1833 West State Road Ashby, MA 01431 USA
    • Contact: info@ashbysolutions.com
    • Phone: 978-386-7389
    • Customer Support: 978-386-7389
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 7:00PM EST Sat 10:00AM - 5PM EST Closed Sun
    • Fax: 978-386-7389

"Bruce was spot on at recognizing the problem I was experiencing and offered used parts at a reasonable price with fast shipping. He even offered the expert procedure on how to perform the repair myself. This kind of customer service deserves the best praise available. The most favorable experience I've had in years. "

"I purchased a Half-Moon Switch Cable Assembly, to control my Neo Ventilator w/12-foot cable. From beginning to end a Five-Star Experience. Left a message of inquiry, Bruce promptly responded, returning my call, answering my questions, took my Order and shipped my 'switch'. I am totally happy with my product. Is EXACTLY what I wanted. I will say, the Customer Service provided by Ashby Solutions was direct, courteous, helpful and, an overall pleasant experience. I recommend AshbySolutions.com and their products! J.P.Kruhaj"

"I purchased an FC7X-II Foot Pedal Adapter from Ashby Solutions, and I found the product, Bruce's service, and my overall experience all to be top notch. I would definitely buy from Ashby Solutions again."

"AshbySolutions.com made a fantastic product! Great build quality, awesome array of options and a clever solution for something the manufacturer of my keyboard never thought to offer. Cheers to my man Bruce who hooked me up!"

"i had a great experience! i ordered a piece of MIDI gear then it showed up just a couple days later (ahead of schedule) to a remote PO Box on the other side of the continent."

"Bruce Wahler was great. He was very prompt in responding once the order was placed and even after when I had a few questions about what I had purchased. I would definitely recommend Ashby Solutions for anything they sell."

"Bruce Wahler is a gentleman. He provided me with exemplary service, and took great trouble to advise me on the product I purchased, a Midi Solutions Event Processor Plus. Bruce is above all extremely knowledgeable about the products and services he offers, with a deep understanding of musicians requirements, and this together with total honesty makes for an on-line business that can't be beaten, and is rarely matched these days. Can't give more than 5 stars but I would if I could."

"Wondful experience. Got a Neo Ventillator and some switches from Bruce. He let me drive to his location, try out the device, and sent me on my way with a smile. He does know his stuff. Would definitely do business with him again."

"Bruce has an excellent reputation for his service and knowledge. When I wanted a Ventilator, he was the obviously choice. He answered the phone himself and walked me through exactly what I needed to order. I can't recommend him enough."

"I bought the Ventilator, Vent-11 Adapter and Ventilator Remote Footswitch. Everything works and sounds great! I carefully researched the products before I made my purchase and expected some hyperbole about how the Ventilator performed and sounded. There is no exaggeration in the advertising, YouTube Media or the Owner's Manual. This is a 122-In-A-Box. I'm glad I bought it!"

"Got here quickly, everything worked great. Bruce was a pleasure working with."

"Bruce Wahler knows his stuff and is passionate about making it work for his customers. I can only say great things about my transaction with Ashby Solutions...because quite honestly that's the only experience I've had! Highly recommended.

"Great knobs at a great price & quick post to Australia,very happy mate!,these fit my restored soundcraft mixer perfect,could'nt get them from even the original parts supplier!
thanks
John

"I recently bought a MIDI expression pedal adaptor from Bruce Wahler at Ashby Solutions, and briefly communicated with him as my order and Hurricane Irene arrived in his part of the country at about the same time. Bruce thankfully weathered the storm and delivered the product perfectly as promised. It is a simple cable adaptor with exceptional build quality. Having installed a variety of audio cables over the years, I must say his are among the best I've seen, and a fair price because they come with no frills or marketing overhead. Great product, great customer interaction. Thank you."

"The owner, Bruce Wahler, makes the adapter jacks I needed in small batches and wrote to me when I placed the order to let me know he needed to make another small lot so there would be a slight delay. A few days later they arrived so I didn't notice any delay, but it was nice that he thought the delay was significant enough to warn me. The quality of the design is excellent (I'm an engineer, so I'm picky about those things). I ordered a backup unit late Friday night in case I lose one, and by that Sunday Bruce had emailed me to let me know they had already shipped. My only niggle is that their PayPal account is set up so that after you place the order you are rerouted to a 404 page error rather than a confirmation screen (this happened with both orders) which might make you think the order didn't go through. It did; it's just the html confirmation link that's wrong."