• Address: 1833 West State Road Ashby, MA 01431 USA
    • Phone: 978-386-7389
    • Customer Support: 978-386-7389
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 7:00PM EST Sat 10:00AM - 5PM EST Closed Sun
    • Fax: 978-386-7389

"AS is a terrific little online seller for musicians, IMO. For months, I had failed to find any sound clips online for a keyboard pedal I was thinking of purchasing. Even the manufacturer essentially told me they didn't have the time! I called AS and Bruce dropped everything and, over the phone, played me what I needed to hear. I bought the pedal.
A couple of weeks after receiving the pedal, I decided that it just didn't operate the way I needed it to with my band. I asked Bruce if I could return it and he said yes, instructing me carefully on how to pack/ship it back, and advising me on how my refund might be affected by the unit's used condition. All went well, and I got my refund.
Couldn't be more pleased with how Ashby Solutions dealt with me and my specific need/case! I have purchased other items from them and think they are among the very best online sellers I have used.

modified review This review was modified by garnermike on August 14 2013 08:13:44 AM

"Bought the Ventilator from Bruce Wahler as he's the most knowledgable as anyone I could find in the industry on the unit. Always professional and business-like, but with a personal touch to let you know he really wants you to be happy with your purchase. Great prices and delivery too. Thanks Bruce. "

"Bruce was spot on at recognizing the problem I was experiencing and offered used parts at a reasonable price with fast shipping. He even offered the expert procedure on how to perform the repair myself. This kind of customer service deserves the best praise available. The most favorable experience I've had in years. "

"I purchased a Half-Moon Switch Cable Assembly, to control my Neo Ventilator w/12-foot cable. From beginning to end a Five-Star Experience. Left a message of inquiry, Bruce promptly responded, returning my call, answering my questions, took my Order and shipped my 'switch'. I am totally happy with my product. Is EXACTLY what I wanted. I will say, the Customer Service provided by Ashby Solutions was direct, courteous, helpful and, an overall pleasant experience. I recommend AshbySolutions.com and their products! J.P.Kruhaj"

"I purchased an FC7X-II Foot Pedal Adapter from Ashby Solutions, and I found the product, Bruce's service, and my overall experience all to be top notch. I would definitely buy from Ashby Solutions again."

"AshbySolutions.com made a fantastic product! Great build quality, awesome array of options and a clever solution for something the manufacturer of my keyboard never thought to offer. Cheers to my man Bruce who hooked me up!"

"i had a great experience! i ordered a piece of MIDI gear then it showed up just a couple days later (ahead of schedule) to a remote PO Box on the other side of the continent."

"Bruce Wahler was great. He was very prompt in responding once the order was placed and even after when I had a few questions about what I had purchased. I would definitely recommend Ashby Solutions for anything they sell."

"Bruce Wahler is a gentleman. He provided me with exemplary service, and took great trouble to advise me on the product I purchased, a Midi Solutions Event Processor Plus. Bruce is above all extremely knowledgeable about the products and services he offers, with a deep understanding of musicians requirements, and this together with total honesty makes for an on-line business that can't be beaten, and is rarely matched these days. Can't give more than 5 stars but I would if I could."

"Wondful experience. Got a Neo Ventillator and some switches from Bruce. He let me drive to his location, try out the device, and sent me on my way with a smile. He does know his stuff. Would definitely do business with him again."

"Bruce has an excellent reputation for his service and knowledge. When I wanted a Ventilator, he was the obviously choice. He answered the phone himself and walked me through exactly what I needed to order. I can't recommend him enough."

"I bought the Ventilator, Vent-11 Adapter and Ventilator Remote Footswitch. Everything works and sounds great! I carefully researched the products before I made my purchase and expected some hyperbole about how the Ventilator performed and sounded. There is no exaggeration in the advertising, YouTube Media or the Owner's Manual. This is a 122-In-A-Box. I'm glad I bought it!"

"Got here quickly, everything worked great. Bruce was a pleasure working with."

"Bruce Wahler knows his stuff and is passionate about making it work for his customers. I can only say great things about my transaction with Ashby Solutions...because quite honestly that's the only experience I've had! Highly recommended.

"Great knobs at a great price & quick post to Australia,very happy mate!,these fit my restored soundcraft mixer perfect,could'nt get them from even the original parts supplier!
thanks
John

AshbySolutions.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AshbySolutions.com is not a merchant member
AshbySolutions.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!