Arttowngifts.com Reviews - arttowngifts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.75/10 10 reviews

Arttowngifts.com is not a merchant member
Arttowngifts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"Fast Delivery!
Just wanted to write to let you know I love my sign. Your designer did a great job! Hope to come back for more signs.

"My Family Name Sign arrived a short while ago, and I have to say that I am quite impressed! The colors turned out just like I wanted, and I can't believe how easy and fast ordering from Arttowngifts turned out to be."

"I bought a personalized wine stopper; it is really classy and has impressed my friends. Thanks for a great product at such a good price."

CHATTANOOGA TN

"Great Wallet Money Clip
Over the years I have tried several kinds of wallets and money clips and I have to say you have the perfect solution. I really like the combination leather wallet and money clip. The personalization makes it even better. I do not normally take the time to do reviews; however, I have been really happy with the items I have ordered Arttowngifts.com. The prices are affordable whether I am buying for myself or a gift and I always get the item in a timely fashion. Keep up the good work!
John

"I received my order right on time! Very pleased with their service! Thank you so much for your help!"

"Just received my custom sign and my wife and I just love it! We will be ordering more for sure. It arrived much sooner than I expected as well. Thanks!"

"Horrible. Ordered for a friend's wedding a name plaque including 6 letters. 3/6 letters were of picutures of letters, not the letters found in architecure.Plus, on closer exam one of the 6 frames was cracked. I paid approximately 80 dollars for this and when I called for a refund the Monday after the wedding (since I could not give our friends this piece of cracked crap) I was told by Joey in sales that I could get only about 41 dollars of the 80 spent back or I could replace it. Since I am no longer needing the gift as the wedding was passed I was told I can pay to ship it back and get 41 dollars back. When I asked to speak to the manager he said he was the manager. This thing looks worse than Walmart quality. Would never shop here again. Hope they lose their business. Cannot imagine how many folks they screw over. Also tried to tell me that this custom made. Pretty sure grabbing 6 frames off a shelf to send them out poorly wrapped for a customer to assemble in the order of the name would notbe my idea of custom quality!"

"Just received a gift/wine basket for my wife's birthday. I decided to let her open the box just now, even though her birthday isn't for a couple of days. Not only is this $15 bottle of Martini Rossi the Moet that I ordered, but the boxes are open on some of the food items, there is a bag of potato chips as well. None of this was in the description, and now I feel bad, because she asked me to see about sending it back. I understand business is about making money, but i could have made this basket for $100 less than what I paid. Are you all hiring? I want in on this scheme."

"Amazing customer service! Perfect gift set really happy with everything my sister in law loved it!!! Thank you Teddy for your quick communication, ability to solve a problem and will for sure be shopping with you guys again!! Thanks! 10++++"

"I love my custom sign made by ArtTownGifts.Com! The sign came out beutiful, and I recieved it promptly (with standard shipping!) and just in time for the holiday, too! Thanks Guys I really love it and I am sure my mom will, also!"