Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-04-26

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

"Love this company and their products!!!!! Unreal quality at an unreal price."

2017-04-26

1 sofa and 2 baskets

"After searching through furniture stores in town, decided to make the leap to buying furniture online. So glad I did. I couldn't find anything in store that had the same quality for the same price. Article is excellent quality for such a good price. The sofa I bought is so sturdy and beautiful, so much better than anything I saw in stores. Stores had fused cushions, particle board or mdf construction, fabric covering the back and sides with no foam, cheaper fabric. Article has corner blocked solid wood frame (so solid!), cushions that can be moved and fluffed for cleaning, and foam covering the backs and sides. It was also cheaper than the sofas in the store, and I looked at least 6 different furniture stores. The baskets are also excellent as well. And everything is just so pretty too! I will definitely buy online from Article again. So glad I took the leap."

2017-04-25

Article is great!

" They delivered promptly with kind and and responsive service. The sofa is beautiful and the leather is quality. I will definitely order from them again."

2017-04-24

I spend my days at work daydreaming about my couch at home!

"The fabric is great (we have a cat and nothing sticks to it), the wood on the bottom is beautiful, the size is perfect and it couldn't be more comfortable (while still looking sophisticated). Delivery + assembly was easy too. Great customer service. Will shop at Article again and recommend to friends : ) "

2017-04-23

Triplo Sofa

""LOVE the sofa! Incredibly comfortable and the perfect fit for my space. The sofa was delivered within the communicated timeframe and assembly was a breeze. I did expect the legs to be more of a matte black metal as opposed to reflective metal, but still very happy with the purchase. Will definitely purchase from Article again. ""

2017-04-23

Ceni Sofa/Loveseat

"The sofa and loveseat are beautiful and modern looking, and provide a firm supportive seat. These won't be the couches you want to curl up on and watch a movie, but they will be great for game nights or having friends over to chat. I am thrilled with the purchase!"

Article Sven Charme Leather Sofa

""We LOVE our Sven Charme sofa! The quality of the materials is really nice! The leather is buttery and soft and the construction feels secure. We were a little worried about the color, hoping it wasn't going to be too orange and it wasn't. It's the perfect shade of tan that we wanted. The only downside about this couch is that after some research on how to care for the leather, we found out that it's a porous leather which means, no eating or drinking will be happening on or around it. Even water can damage it but we feel it's worth if for the quality, style and comfort! ""

Sven Tan Sofa

"We couldn't love this sofa more! It's beautiful and super comfy! Everything about our experience was wonderful!"

Love my couches

"I took a chance and ordered couches on-line without seeing, touching, or testing them. I hadn't even heard of Article until an ad popped up on my screen. I do not regret my decision. The couches are great! Nice quality and very comfortable. The service was very good and very quick. The grey couch is exactly as shown and the black arm chair is actually more distressed than in the picture but we love it. I would absolutely order from Article again and would recommend them to friends."

happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I saw the couch online and the style and color was EXACTLY what i was looking for. I was hesitant buying online without feeling or sitting on it, I did anyway and could not be happier! I bought the couch and two of the chairs, very comfortable , good looking and good quality. My dog thinks so too he never sat on my other couch so I have to put a little blanket on it for him."

Great experience shopping with Article

"We love our new couch and chair - comfortable and great quality. Great value and excellent customer service. "

Dining Table & Chairs

"Great quality and barely any assembly. Customer service went above and beyond to help us rush our order. "

Great quality

"Excellent experience. Beautiful options. The product was exactly as pictured/advertised and very high quality. Looks more expensive than it was. Loads of compliments already. "

The Perfect Desk

"I purchased this desk for our gallery office and it is perfect. The delivery was quick and seamless - the guys were very professional and even placed the desk where we wanted it to go. The desk itself is even better than it looked on the website. Very functional, solid, and sturdy. Will certainly have this in the office for many years to come. "

2017-04-19

Barstool

"Barstool was simple and elegant!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.