Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

The perfect couch

"I fell in love with the Sven sofa from a picture I saw on Instagram. I was very skeptical about purchasing a couch without being able to sit on it beforehand so I read every review I could possibly find, which all had positive feedback, and I asked to have a swatch sent which arrived 5 days later. We decided to pull the trigger and it was the best online decision we've ever made. The leather is high quality and extremely soft. It has the perfect amount of depth and the design is absolutely beautiful! The best part is that it's very dog friendly! We don't allow the dogs on our couches but they're dogs so they take every chance they get. Any dog hair on the couch can easily be swept off and there have been zero scratch marks. I highly recommend this couch! Also, I had to call and ask a question and was surprised when I got through to someone immediately. He answered my question thoroughly, pleasantly and swiftly. Great customer service too!"

This review was modified by Robyn Sweeney on March 23 2017 10:30:01 PM

2017-03-21

Top quality product with quick, efficient delivery

"Purchased the leather Sven Sofa and was very impressed with the product and it's quick delivery compared to other major competitors."

This review was modified by jamesl-52021 on March 23 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-03-20

Bite the bullet and buy online with Article

"I was leary about buying a sofa and such an expensive item without seeing or being able to test it out. However, I bit the bullet and I am so glad that I did. The delivery was smooth. Setting it up was literally screwing on the legs and clipping the two pieces together. I love the colour and its very comfortable. I have blankets and throws on it for now because of our cat and dog but i haven't noticed any wear in the fabric! I highly recommend buying from Article. Go ahead and bite the bullet to :)"

This review was modified by laurenmccoubrey on March 22 2017 12:00:01 PM

2017-03-20

Great sofa, awesome buying experience

"Very pleased with the sofa, the colour is gorgeous, super comfortable, and I've received several compliments from friends. The staff at Article are amazing too - everyone is helpful, genuine, and well informed about their product. Their delivery team was very professional, and helped me break down the cardboard so I could easily recycle it. Thanks to everyone at Article! "

This review was modified by meri81 on March 22 2017 10:45:02 AM

Sven Sofa - AMAZING!

"Article's customer service is fantastic. From the ordering process (and online chat questions/answers) to the speed of delivery after placing the order, to the communication with delivery folks, to the conversations I had with their customer service department after my Sven sofa arrived. In the end, I am not keeping the Sven 72" sofa, but it's not from not loving it, thinking it's extremely comfortable, thinking the velvet is lovely and the color is soft and pretty. It just doesn't work in my space. That said, I will absolutely order from Article again. I'm really impressed, all around. Great pricing, great service, great quality sofa.”"

This review was modified by ejfsf on March 22 2017 10:15:02 AM

2017-03-19

Great quality and great price

"We ordered the Seno table, chairs, and also the Chanel arm chairs, arrived in one week. Extremely happy."

This review was modified by dougandbarbaustin on March 21 2017 09:00:09 PM

2017-03-19

Happy Wasabi

""The Burrard sectional and Happy Wasabi chair we bought are both beautiful and comfortable. When you sit in the Happy chair, it wraps around you like a hug! Both have seats that are firm but comfortable to sit on, and fabric feels strong and durable.

We were very happy that the delivery was arranged within a week and that we could schedule a day/time that worked for us. When we were attaching the legs to the bottom of both pieces, it was clear that time and attention went into the construction: this is quality furniture people. The sectional's two pieces snapped together easily, and the rest was just a matter of attaching the legs and boom: we had a beautiful new living room.

We'll look forward to seeing how the pieces stand up to the test of time -- hopefully article checks back in with folks a few years after their purchase!

As a bonus, the Happy Wasabi chair went on sale the next week for St. Paddy's Day (along with all their other green furniture), and it only took a quick online chat to get the sale price. Could not be happier!"

This review was modified by ms_paulalast on March 21 2017 08:30:02 AM

Love our dining chairs!

"We love our Sede Black Leather Walnut Dining Chairs! They are beautiful, extremely comfortable, and so easy to clean. The website is very easy to use and they arrived quickly."

This review was modified by hghome on March 21 2017 12:30:11 AM

Do Not Be Afraid!

"I WAS cautiously optimistic about ordering a large piece of furniture sight unseen...as would be most. Before I did, I spent hours reading reviews.The biggest hurdles for me were reading about delivery disasters and difficulty with getting quality issues resolved.

I also requested fabric samples. The fabric is a cotton/polyester velvet blend. Ideally, I would like to see Article offer a 100% polyester velvet. With the fabric qualities today, you can get a wonderful hard wearing synthetic "velvet" that wears like iron, why not offer it? I took both those samples and put them through a stain/clean up test. I smeared marinara sauce into each sample and brushed it in with a scrub brush. I then let them sit over night. Next day I used some Dawn dish soap an a damp microfiber cloth to wash out the stain, blotting with clear water to rinse until the stain was gone. The samples were a bit wrinkly when I finished so I set them out to dry. Next day all the wrinkles were gone and the samples looked as they had the day I received them. I was impressed ready to take the leap. Had those stains not come out, it would have been a deal breaker for me.

We ordered the Sven 72" sofa in shadow gray on Monday, March 6th. The online ordering process was very easy, under 5 minutes. I was promised and received an email confirming my order. This also included an estimated date of delivery of March 14-25.

The confirmation email also stated: We'll send you an email when your order leaves our warehouse, and you will get a call from our local delivery partner once it arrives in your area to schedule delivery (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm).

I was promised an email when the sofa shipped from article and I received that on March 9th(3 days after ordering) - so far, so good. This email invited me to track my sofa at any time and included the information to do so. I did track the shipment until it was delivered, but the post only supplied the estimated date of delivery and never changed at any time during the process.

March 15th (9 days after ordering), I received a call form the local transport company saying they could deliver the couch as early as Saturday, March 18th. I was ecstatic that they would deliver on the weekend. The caller told me because of the snow storm we had Monday, they were delivering on Saturday to get caught up....commendable. I was told I would be contacted the following day with an estimate of morning or afternoon delivery.

I did not receive a call the following day(March 16th) and I waited until the afternoon of March 17th to call the transport company for a delivery time. I was told 8AM-12 noon and if that changed, I would be called.

Around 9AM on March 18(12 days after ordering) I received a call from the delivery team that they were 10 minutes away. They arrived on time, brought the box into my garage and verified with me that this was my package. The item in the box and my info was clearly posted on the box and the paperwork. I signed for the delivery and they were gone. 5 minutes tops. Delivery team was courteous and friendly.

My husband was not around to help so I wiggled the box into the house and set it up by myself in 20 minutes ( I mean, seriously, how could I wait?)

Packaged very well. Color is as expected. Fabric is an expected and comfort is great. Plush with good support.

I live in a Milwaukee suburb so I hoped there would be no delivery glitches with delivery and there really weren't.

Very happy with the entire experience.

This review was modified by therusticurbn on March 21 2017 12:30:10 AM

2017-03-18

Design and quality are excellent

"Color and looks are as advertised and design is amazing. The low profile of the back and armrests are very attractive. Great quality build, cushions are heavier and fabric is resilient. Brushed aluminum legs already come with plastic pads pre-attached at the tip of the legs. Overall well-design and well-constructed with good materials."

This review was modified by kkamarei on March 21 2017 12:30:07 AM

Wonderful

"The two sofas I purchased were outstanding! I couldn't have been happier. Customer service and delivery were superb! Highly highly recommend article! "

This review was modified by Calypso9977 on March 21 2017 12:30:07 AM

Gorgeous walnut media unit

"My media unit is stylish and sturdy and doesn't take up much space. It is perfect under my wall- mounted TV which hangs at sitting level. Perfect combo of classic and modern. "

This review was modified by Cornelia1 on March 21 2017 12:30:06 AM

article

""Amazing work and craftsmenship.Pure swag at it's finest. "

This review was modified by Cmidd89 on March 21 2017 12:15:19 AM

Over the Moon - CIrrus sofa from Article

"We love our Cirrus sofa from Article. It's a big piece of furniture to buy sight unseen, but I'd heard good things and took the plunge. I have a thing for good upholstered furniture. Our sofa is well made, upholstered with gorgeous fabric, will last forever, and it cost much less than anything IKEA offers. Plus, IKEA and other such discount places do not produce sturdy pieces that are meant to last a long time.

Delivery was not expensive, it was a cinch to arrange, customer service was terrific, and we now have a splendid sofa to sit in while visiting with friends or watching movies/sports.

Highly recommend!

This review was modified by margandem on March 21 2017 12:15:11 AM

If Tempurpedic made a couch

"...this would be it. It's THAT soft and lovely. It fully envelopes you like a cloud and the velvet is like butter. How all of this goodness fits into a midcentury modern sofa is beyond me, but we couldn't be happier with the product, the process and the quality & service."

This review was modified by lmcfarla4 on March 21 2017 12:15:10 AM

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.