Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Can't wait to order again!

"We are in love with not only the beautiful items we received, but Article's customer service, delivery service, and packaging are all second-to-none. The entire experience we had was great and we are looking forward to ordering again soon. We have been recommending Article to all our friends and family, too. Our new furniture certainly speaks for itself--its well-crafted and just stunning in material and design!"

2017-10-18

Sleek, modern, affordable - everything I'm looking for!

"I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon Article. Their furniture is beautiful, minimalist, and incredibly well built—very sturdy and durable. I bought two of their walnut tables for my bedroom and I am in love! They were very easy to set up and they look so sleek and modern. Shipping was fast and setup was super easy. Would definitely buy again!"

2017-10-18

Amazing Sofa, Dining Chairs and Experience!

"I purchased the Emil Sofa and Zola Dining chairs. I opted for in-room delivery but not assembly. The Emil sofa was very easy to assemble and is just as described. The sofa is the right balance between firm and soft; it is very comfortable. The Zola dining chairs are absolutely beautiful and extremely sturdy. The Zola chairs were slightly more time consuming to assemble, but are absolutely worth it! I am very pleased with the quality of all items. Article's customer service was fantastic and helped me edit my order in a matter of minutes."

Very satisfied

"Really happy with the experience and the product. When you order online it can be scary, but everything turned out great. "

Sede counter stool

"Outstanding stool-- comfortable, stylish and well crafted. Fast delivery too. We are thrilled with the Sede."

Love my furniture!

"The ordering process was super easy and I love my furniture. I ordered the Ceni couch and ottoman and both are super comfortable and fit in my room perfectly. The delivery was also done just as described. Will definitely order again from Article!"

2017-10-17

Excellent Purchase

"We absolutely love our sofa and love seat set! They arrived in excellent condition and look better than we expected. Very comfortable, great quality!"

2017-10-17

SOMA Sleeper

"Arrived today, so most likely too early to rate. Will update as time goes by.

In terms of delivery, slightly outside estimated delivery interval. The delivery company was ok, came when the said they would however not flexible at all, in that it had to be on the day of the week and time of the day of their choice, and although we tried to make different arrangements they would not budge.

In terms of quality of product, colour wise the sofa is true to the swatch (although some confusion exists as to which is the front and back of the swatch when you order a fabric sofa, so perhaps article should make it clear on the stickers).

I'm somewhat satisfied with the overall look, however I am not overly happy with the quality of the back rest cushions provided (they are wavier than they appear in the photos online, and I was looking for clean, straight lines).

The couch is very firm and higher than what I expected it would be. Have not tried the bed configuration yet, will update when we do.

Rep reply posted Oct-19-2017

A rep from Article, article.tony, has responded

“Hi Ioana,

I am sorry to hear that our Soma sofa did not live up to your expectations. I understand that you have been in touch with our team and set up a return. Please feel free to get in touch if there is anything else we can help out with.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I will be addressing the delivery concerns with our delivery partner in your area.

Tony Chin
Customer Care Manager
Article (”

2017-10-16

Decent prices for below market furniture - don't expect anything from customer service

"We ordered two items from Article - a Soma Dawn Gray Sofa Bed order 94426 - and a Crush Platinum Gray Rug order 92013.

The ordering process was completed just fine.

Upon delivery is where the problems started - - first the couch - - we paid for "in room" delivery for the couch which the delivery team did however once it was in the third floor bedroom they noted that there was discoloration on the back of the sofa and the plastic feet that protect the floor from the metal legs had fallen off and I should call customer service. I reached out to customer service to discuss the issues and included pictures. Customer service responded saying they couldn't tell the discoloration from the photos - it is pretty obvious and your delivery team was the first people to notice it and note as much on the delivery invoice. For the couch feet they suggested: "As for the leg protectors, you're correct - they are only glued onto the edges and unfortunately can fall off during the shipping/delivery process. We are addressing it with our manufacturer now. The good news is, they can easily be reattached. I'd recommend using the product Gorilla Glue if you're finding they wont stay. If you need to go that route I'd be happy to reimburse you for that cost." This is all fine and dandy except (a) at this point the residue from where the feet were attached is now staining a wood floor in a $1.5M house, (b) the couch slides around scratching the floor, and (c) how am I supposed to lift up a 200-300 pound couch and super glue feet on the bottom without damaging something or hurting myself? So, in short, a new stained couch with protecting feet fallen off was delivered and they now state they can't see discoloration (again your delivery team was the first to notice) and they do not care about damage caused to flooring or how I am physically going to reattach the feet but they are willing to reimburse me for super glue?

Now for the rug - - again we paid for "in room delivery and set up" - - which for them meant delivering a rug in plastic wrap in a bedroom. No help unwrapping or getting into place. So upon opening the rug now there is a spot in the corner that is damaged or at least different stitching from the rest of the rug. Given the response from the couch I have not even bothered to reach out to customer service yet.

Rep reply posted Oct-18-2017

A rep from Article, article.chris, has responded

“Hi Mr. Hudson,

I sent you an email yesterday, and I'm hoping to find a time that's convenient for you to discuss the issues with both your sofa and rug. While I'm sure that our team had the best of intentions in attempting to provide a swift resolution, I agree that we could have handled this much better. I'm eager to address those issues thoroughly to ensure that you love your new sofa and rug for many years to come.

I've arranged for a number of options to resolve this for you, and I'm looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best,
Christopher Rose
Customer Care Supervisor”

2017-10-16

Like Article

"Made a long order. And I am ordering again because I am very satisfied with the quality and service of Article. Nicole from the service team is so great. She respond to my questions promptly and help a lot with my exchange request. Very positive experience to deal with their service team."

Sven leather sectional - gray

"I love my new sectional!! I was hesitant about getting the Sven sectional without having seen the piece in person but it exceeded my expectations. I really wanted a charcoal gray leather sofa that is comfortable with the relaxed, worn look that makes you want to sit on the sofa even if it's brand new. This sectional fits the bill completely. The quality is excellent and it is soooo comfortable, you melt into it. It's also extremely kid friendly. My toddler loves sitting in the bolster (and calls it her horsey) and any mess is super easy to clean. Finally, customer service is on point, promptly answering all questions. I asked for a price adjustment because the piece went on sale a week after it was delivered and they quickly refunded me the difference. I am so happy with Article and will definitely purchase from them again. Few considerations: 1) the color of the gray sectional is a lot more charcoal and closer to black than the pictures on the website make it appear. I would recommend that you order a swatch prior to purchasing. 2) the piece comes in a huge cardboard box. We mistakenly purchased just the $49 delivery to front door, which we regretted. The box makes the sectional very hard to maneuver and lift. If possible, I would recommend getting the upgraded delivery services (indoor delivery or indoor delivery with installation). "

Love the couch!

"I love the couch! It is beautiful! Very very comfortable. I want to order 2 of the matching chairs. The couch came in perfect condition, zero damage which was refreshing! It came a few days past projected delivery range which was fine. The color of the couches are a little darker blue, like a blue gray, I had hoped for a true blue but I can make it work with accessories! I had a great experience overall, with a quality product, and I will order from Article.com again!""

Beautiful wood table

"It was exactly what we were looking for. Beautiful! Quick assembly and great packaging and delivery. "

Excellent!

"Great customer service and I LOVE my sectional! It's exactly the right colour, size and quality as I'd hoped it would be. Also loved that I was able to pay for such a large purchase by PayPal, making it even more convenient for me. Love the product and the service. Thank you Article!"

2017-10-14

Super happy!

"Like most, I was nervous about buying furniture online that I'd never seen in person. Their return policy was so good so I took a chance. It worked out great! I love the chair and couldn't be happier. I would definitely buy from them again "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.