Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-08-13

Great quality and customer service

"I bought the Sven right sectional in Pacific Blue. Customer service was super speedy and friendly with a question I had. Purchase was easy and it came in a few weeks. Delivery was great as well. The couch itself is very high quality, comfortable and looks amazing. We love it and will buy again from Article."

2017-08-13

Stunning

"A+++ flawless packing expert delivery! Cascadia Blue sectional sofa a thing of beauty! Expertly made and very high quality! Would highly recommend in every way! "

Love the look!

"We bought our two tables about a month ago (Mara coffee & side table), we love the look. Perfect for our space. Clean & stylish. "

Reasonable and fast delivery

"Super professional and helpful delivery staff. Ordered the sofa on a Sunday and it came on Friday (6days). Love it. "

Awesome sofa!

"I was nervous buying a sofa on line but was not disappointed! It is excellent quality and looks fantastic! The communication and delivery was great! Overall very satisfied with my purchase!"

2017-08-11

"Initially ordered a sectional, but it did not fit which was entirely my fault. I then chose to changed my order and my items were delivered quickly and effortlessly.

Beautiful Home Accents

"Articles beautiful home accents enhance my daily life. High quality, a beautiful mid century modern aesthetic and authentic materials set articles furniture and deco apart from other retailers. Thank you!"

Immediately a long-term customer

"We love our article products and experience thus far, and will continue to purchase furniture from them in the future."

Sven Daybed in Blue

"Quality piece of furniture. Comfy to sleep on. Delivered earlier than they had said which was great for me! Colour is true to what you see online. Very happy with this purchase. "

2017-08-11

Friendly price, delivery, and set up

"Purchased the walnut seno dining table for 6 people. It's a beautiful, clean-looking table. My fiance and I got our first apartment together and this was our first big furniture purchase. We liked the short delivery turn-around and good price for a table we thought we'd enjoy looking at for many, many years. Someone emailed me a couple days before delivery to ask if my building needed a COI. I quickly got that from my building manager and the delivery company was prompt to return it to me. They delivered the flat-packed box to our apartment door and assembly was just unpacking and screwing on the legs. You should get 2 people to help at least since the top is heavy. We love the table so far. Also purchased a walnut coffee table, which was also flat-packed and easy to set up--just screw in the legs."

Cute

"Prompt shipping but did not like all the styrofoam package material. Armchair is well made and just like images."

2017-08-10

Amazing experience from start to finish.

"The entire experience from beginning to end was incredible. I spoke to someone on the phone before purchasing to get help with dimensions and she was professional and knowledgeable. I emailed to get samples and they shipped them in a few hours and they arrived within a week. Once I placed my order my couch came before the expected delivery time frame and although I wasn't there I was told by a friend that the delivery guys were amazing. It was nerve wracking buying such an important piece of furniture online but I was very happy with my choice. The couch is perfect. "

Excellent Quality and Value

""This is a beautiful and extremely comfortable couch. Really adds a touch of luxury to our livingroom. Feels like it should cost twice as much. Don't hesitate!""

Love their sofa!

"This is a gorgeous, well-made piece. It has generous proportions and is very comfortable. Fabric is lovely and seems pretty hardy. We have ours near the window and it's already a favorite spot!"

2017-08-10

Great couch with a great price

""The couch was easy to remove from packaging and put together. Seating is very comfortable. The couch had an initial smell that has since dissipated. The family loves sitting and laying on it. ""

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.