"this place is the worst! i placed an order and was notified that the order was partly out of stock. their policy is you need $35 in back ordered items in order for them to send what they have in stock. I kept adding to my order to reach that $35 limit but only got to $30 and since they weren't willing to work with me i just cancel the out of stock items and had them send me what was in stock. i checked the web and it said my order was shipped. 2 weeks later i wrote them to find out what happened since nothing was received. i was told NOTHING was shipped and they were waiting for next month. their customer serves DOES NOT CARE! "

"I totally agree with the dissatisfied customers below. I placed an order in Nov. (@$99 with $5.95 shipping) and checked ship as complete. Four weeks went by and no order. I made contact with them and was told my order was being held up by one item. I said to release the other items so I would have by Christmas. When the order came it was less than half the items that should have been shipped and the order was split between two invoices ($23.86 and $16.04 with a shipping charge of $5.95 on each invoice = $29.81 and $21.99). I have tried to allow them to correct this by e-mailing them (forget the phone - no one has been available) several times but so far they have refused to remove the additional shipping charges."

modified review This review was modified by Great Lakes on December 23 2008 10:16:35 AM

"ASW Express has poor customer service. They overcharged me for shipping an order, and it took a complaint via my credit card issuer to get their attention. My complaints about them are these:

1. They are impossible to reach by telephone.

2. Their website is not well-maintained and it doesn't accurately show which items are in stock.

3. You can't tell if your entire order will be shipped. If something is out of stock, they will just cancel your order for it.

4. They are generally unresponsive to email.

5. Problems with an order (incorrect billing, for example) are difficult to resolve.

"Bad customer service. I ordered rushed. They never (in an of the invoices or a confirmation email) indicated how much they charged for shipping. I emailed and received no reply. Also, despite never agreeing to receiving email promotionals, I get one every week or so."

Art Supply Warehouse / ASW Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Art Supply Warehouse / ASW Express is not a merchant member
Art Supply Warehouse / ASW Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!