• Art.com Art.com Elite Status

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10

"Prints had bend marks, straightened them somewhat, but I would think this would be a priority in your business . . "

Rep reply posted Aug-26-2015

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m so sorry to hear that your order was received with bent marks in it. Though we do our best to ensure that the item gets to you in the expected condition, sometimes during transit unfortunately shipments can be mishandled but we certainly don’t want you to settle for the item in that condition therefore I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for you reviews. –Ashley, Art.com”

"I have bought several pieces from art.com over the last 5 years or so. They are always perfect, just as described or better. I get to have great art at such a reasonable price, right at my fingertips!"

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your kind words. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is really important to us. John”

"Item arrived on time and I feel that the quality fit the price and I am very satisfied."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is really important to us. John”

"Colors true to image and great packing for shipment."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am happy to know that you have received the item as expected. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is really important to us. John”

"As one who has done framing in the past, I was pleased at the quality and care which was taken. Nice job, would definitely recommend. "

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"It was mostly great, but was cropped in a way I didn't expect with certain fine details excluded from the cropped area. Wish I had been given advance notice about this - might have chosen another set of dimensions."

"Convenient to order, ability to view what finish picture would look like framed, arrived in perfect condition on time."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am happy to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is really important to us. John”

"Very please with my purchase. It shipped quickly and was in perfect condition when I received it."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"Excellent customer service , safe and secure shipping .picture clear perfect framing. This is clearly the best way to buy art ."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am happy to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. We really appreciate it and will be happy to help for your future purchases with us. John”

"These pictures are just as they were represented with vivid colors and size. I have ordered from Art.com many times and have never been disappointed. Items come when promised and wrapped very well to avoid damage. I highly recommend Art.com."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"Prints arrived in a very timely manner and were well packed."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am happy to know that you have received the item as expected. We really appreciate it and will be happy to help for your future purchases with us. John”

"Was everything and more. Shipped and received in a timely manner. "

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"Just fine all around. All went well."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. We really appreciate it and will be happy to help for your future purchases with us. John”

"Everything I have ordered looked exactly like it did online. Colors and quality were perfect."

"Received quickly. Packing was great. Very satisfied with
quality of artwork.

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am happy to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us. John”

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.