• Art.com Art.com Elite Status

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Arrived right on time and is beautiful! Packaging was perfect and I was pleased that it also came with the hardware to hang it on the wall."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. John”

"The selection was vast.
Framing options spot on.
Price reasonable.
Shipped quickly.

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am happy to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. John”

"The art prints I ordered were well represented on-line. Colors were true and quality was very satisfactory. The service was good and the prints arrived promptly and in good shape."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. John”

"Ordering was easy, and the shipment was quick and expertly packaged. Website-- for as many items as you offer-- was insanely easy to navigate. When i learned the proper tags, I found what I liked. And the email 'deals' and values were so appreciated! "

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. We really appreciate it and we will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. John”

"So fast with shipping, delivery and well protected packaging! Art.com are the best in the market!"

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"I was very happy with what I pitched and extremely happy when it arrived so fast. "

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"Great pictures. They look better in person. Also, easy to order."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"I wish that I had the posted framed."

"Really liked the poster art mounted on a plaque."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"Very nice photos and frames. Quick delivery. I'll be back!"

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"came out on time, looks excellent and packaged properly. 5 out of 5 stars easily."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"great company, very satisfied...ALWAYS FAST DELIVERY AND PRISTINE QUALITY PRINTS...THANKS FOR BEING THERE WITH TOP SHELF SERVICE.KM

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"not what i expected - flimsy and no frame included"

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order was not as expected in that it was flimsy and without a frame. Because the item was ordered as a print and framing is not available for the item since it is meant to be customized with the included stickers you would have received just the paper print. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"Decent price, great product."

John4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"I am very pleased with the five prints I ordered. They are quality prints and are packaged very well against damage. I will order from Art.com next time I need another print as their selection is extensive and has a style for everyone."

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.