Art.comCoupons

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"Was satisfied from start to finish."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. It’s a great pleasure to serve you. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I ordered 3 art pieces on stretched canvas. The quality of the pieces was very good. The delivery of the pieces was satisfactory. I changed my mind about one of the pieces, and have returned it. Still awaiting receipt of the return, and credit back to me."

"I ordered a print and paid to have it mounted. It was to be a retirement present for a colleague. I also paid to have expedited shipping. When it did not arrive on time, I called, only to find out that there had been a "glitch in the system," and they could not get the print to me in time for the party. The gift was from a group of colleagues, and I had to walk into that party empty-handed. Person on phone was very blase. Will never order again."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-26-2015

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order was not able to be received in time for the event that it was intended for and furthermore that the agent whom you had spoken with came off as seeming to be unconcerned in any way. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email so I can provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"Beautiful framing of the artwork."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I was EXTREMELY SATISFIED.....accidentally checked the wrong box ????! The product and packaging was fabulous!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your enthusiastic response. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I have not yet received my entire order. I ordered three prints approximately 3-4 weeks ago but have only received one Right now I am not very satisfied "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-26-2015

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you are still missing some items from your order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email so I can provide further assistance and to ensure that you receive the rest of the order. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"Absolutely a beautiful product, I had to order a second picture. Thank you for your beautiful art and fast delivery.

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"The print was not centered in the mat. It will cost me 125.00 to have it corrected. very disappointed in the quality!"

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your framed print was not centered within the mat. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly so I can provide further assistance and information regarding the resolution of your order. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"Very happy with the quality and speed. "

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Art.Com is always very organized, professional, & wonderfully courteous to work with. You all helped me with a misdirected shipment replacement. Thank you! Janet"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"I am very satisfied. Easy to use website and delivery
was fast. Product shipped well.

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you found ordering from us was quick and easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Received the art work on time. All good, no complaints."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Thank you for fast service"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. It’s a great pleasure to serve you. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Packaged very well and shipped quickly. Love this site!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm glad that your order arrived safely and quickly with well packaged. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Art was exactly what we expected, good price and quick delivery."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am happy to hear that we met your expectations. I am glad to learn that you are pleased with the pricing and quick delivery.- Murtuza, Art.com”

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.