Store Information Store Info
Art.com Coupons
  • Rating 9.43/10 2,845 reviews

Art.com is a merchant member
    Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Art.com contact information

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10

All 2,846 Customer Reviews

"The pics took about a month to arrive. They initially told me I would get them in less than a week. The sides of the canvas were not painted to match the color on the front of the canvas. It was set of 4 paintings and they listed the dimensions as 24" X 24". I thought that was the dimensions of each painting, but it was the dimensions of all 4 combined. They should have made it more clear. I was expecting much larger pictures and was very disappointed when I opened up the box."

Art14, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry that the turnaround time for receipt of your order was longer than expected. I further apologize that the edges of the canvas and sides were not as expected. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"i was very satisfied with the print I ordered. It was high quality and came carefully packaged so it arrived in excellent condition. I would definitely purchase from Art.com again. When I took it to get I framed I got into a discussion with the framer regarding the lack of places to buy wall art. He actually recommended Art.com. I told him that is where I had purchased the print. :)"

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Our custom (and expensive) frame came to our house all bent and out of sorts. We almost sent the item back because of this and it is still sideways a bit."

Art14, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m very sorry that the framing for your recently received order had not arrived in the expected condition. I will be in touch with you shortly by e-mail so I can provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"The artwork was bought as a wedding gift. It arrived exactly as ordered, and promptly. They loved it!"

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived promptly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"First time customer, definitely not the last time. Everything came quickly, packaged extremely well, the paintings/photograph/reprints were of tremendous quality and the frames were outstanding."

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Customer Service was very professional and courteous; problem was resolved in a very timely manner. Thank you, Art.com!"

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“You're very welcome. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy and that you are pleased with our customer service. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"exellant delivery time and packaged great"

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"The print was as I expected and the protection was pretty good. My only issue was with the delivery time, it was much longer than I had expected."

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad that you received your order in good condition, albeit later than expected and I appreciate your feedback. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"The printed art was off center, which resulted in an ugly print when framed. Very disappointed."

Art14, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the print was off center in the frame and that you were unhappy with it. I will be in touch with you shortly by e-mail so I can provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"TOTALLY EASY TO PURCHASE AND DELIVERY AS PROMISED!

I was VERY SATISFIED in every way!

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you found ordering from us was quick and easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Arrived quickly & the piece was just as beautiful as the photo."

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"The print we ordered looks great. There were some minor flaws with the frame where the corners met each other, the black frame was chipped/peeling. It was minor enough that I felt that up on the wall it wouldn't be seen and not worth the hassle of returning. I would purchase from art.com again if I had a good coupon."

"Great quality + excellent prices = 1 happy customer!"

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to learn that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase and the reasonable price. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"SUPER SATISFIED! i have ordered three large prints/frames from art.com and love them.....i used to "wait" for the perfect print to "arrive" at homegoods....i i get exactly what i want, the size i want, and the frame i want....and if you wait for a sale it is ALL worth it....thanks ART.COM!"

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I am glad to hear that your are very much satisfied with your purchase and that we met your expectations. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Picture was packed very well and arrived sooner than expected.
Picture wasn't as bright and colorful as expected from looking at the picture on line.

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback . I'm so glad that your shipment arrived sooner than expected. - Murtuza, Art.com”