Stores > Art.com

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

Outstanding Art- Very Happy with Purchase

"The picture we received was hung in our family room and really stands out! it is beautiful!"

This review was modified by Blobli1 on January 20 2017 08:15:02 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-20-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our Service and quality of the Art work.”

2017-01-18

"Great product price and delivery. Received just in time for xmas. Thank u art.com!"

This review was modified by Lrsonni on January 20 2017 05:00:03 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-20-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our sale pricing and on time delivery as expected.”

2017-01-18

"Great product and excellent customer service"

This review was modified by uma_silverhawk on January 20 2017 05:00:02 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy.”

Waited three weeks

"and it never arrived. I had to call in to see what happened and they said that someone had emailed me telling me the painting could not be transferred to the size advertised. No one had emailed me. Annoying experience. "

This review was modified by an94 on January 20 2017 10:30:02 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-18-2017

A rep from Art.com, Ashley4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that your order never arrived due to us not being able to have the item transferred to canvas and that you had not received the email notification sent to notify you of the status of the order. I will be following up with you shortly directly to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. -Ashley, Art.com ”

2017-01-18

"I bought 4 pictures from Art.com for Christmas presents and everyone was very pleased with them. I have been telling everyone about this place for beautiful, affordable pictures."

This review was modified by tjbaggio on January 20 2017 10:15:02 AM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review and I'm glad to learn that you are pleased with your purchase.”

2017-01-18

"Great price and fast delivery."

This review was modified by pete_enfield on January 20 2017 08:00:03 AM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our shipping service and quality of the Art work.”

2017-01-18

Surprised at the quality!

"I typically do all my framing myself but I printed a 30x30 photograph through another vendor I use and used Art.com for the framing. Nice quality frame and plexi cover. Mounted with professional paper backing and solid wiring for hanging. Very easy and economical for something this size!"

This review was modified by meadows_benjamin on January 20 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-01-18

The Family Room update is now complete...

"Purchased 3 perfectly complimentary pieces with the same framing for staggered hanging on a small wall space that tied the room all together. Best of all, I didn't have to visit multiple galleries and wait weeks to have them hanging! "

This review was modified by pam_purland on January 20 2017 07:00:03 AM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase. ”

Perfect Prints!

"I ordered 2 prints on canvas. They looked exactly the way I intended! I love that you can pick the size, the framing and it gets delivered in a few days packed very sturdy for protection. Love it! Will definitely order again!"

This review was modified by mary-20655 on January 20 2017 05:00:02 AM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase.”

Good quality

"Purchasing was odd when it came to how the discount gets applied. Some times it would apply the discount, and other times, the discount wasn't there, which made it frustrating when trying to get the best price. The pictures/prints are excellent quality, however, and shipping was pretty darn decent. I am happy overall, and have used art.com several times now."

This review was modified by supergirl21 on January 20 2017 04:45:08 AM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry about the issues with application of right discount at the time of placing your order. But, I am happy that the prints are excellent quality. I hope that the shipping service would be improved in future. Thanks again for letting us know that you are happy overall and for being a valued customer for us.”

Devilishly great!

"On time. Great quality. Great experience. Will order again."

This review was modified by kemberleej on January 19 2017 11:15:01 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. ”

Very Satisfied

"The art print I ordered arrived in perfect condition and ahead of schedule."

This review was modified by smgraham101 on January 19 2017 08:15:01 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly in perfect condition. ”

2017-01-17

Was ok, could have been better,

"I purchased a map for a Christmas gift. I ordered in plenty plenty of time for Christmas delivery but was disappointed when the map had not shipped for several days and was late for Christmas. When I complained the cost of shipping was refunded.
My friend liked the map, but I was again disappointed because for close to $20 the map was only about 8"x10" in size. being an inkjet printing, I wish it had been printed larger so you would not need a magnifying glass to read and enjoy it.

This review was modified by bgriestins on January 19 2017 07:15:02 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your order took longer than expected to deliver and that you are not pleased with the quality of the product. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

Best Art for Best Price

"Exactly as shown online. Great quality and many options to choose from."

This review was modified by gloriafenner on January 19 2017 06:15:02 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the product quality.”

2017-01-17

On time a week from Christmas !

"Last minute and they delivered - got me out of a jam"

This review was modified by yalmojon on January 19 2017 05:30:04 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your order arrived on time.”

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.