Stores > Art.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Art.com by clicking a star below.

Great experience

"Great products at a good price."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase.”

Love my pics

"I've ordered many time from art.com and have had nothing but great experience. Prompt service, well packaged, and expertly framed. Pics are also well represented in promotional materials."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and well packaged. We truly appreciate your business.”

Perfect

"Every time I order they are perfect"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review and I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase.”

2017-09-20

Did not receive one of the paintings

"Called multiple times to get status and still no delivery yet they already charged my card a month ago."

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry that you have not yet received your order. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

Great selection, wonderful packing 2 of 3 framed nicely

"Took time deciding on my selections, making three purchased with frames and three without. Two of the three framings were beautifully done --- the third cropped the top of the picture, making it appear realy weird. Why they did not look at what they had done and fix it then, I do not know. Still trying to get it fixed, a hassle I don't have time for right now. Purchased it as a present which, given how it looks, would be more likely an insult than gift. Shipments, as each framed item came separately with prints rolled together in a triangle box. None of them arrived when anticipated or told would. One print was crinkled on the edge as was in the box with others. Summarizing, great selection, good framing options but be clear on what you do want when framing, and when you would like it to arrive by.

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you have been unsatisfied with the quality of the framing you have received and one of the prints arrived damaged. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. ”

Excellent

"Two art pieces were ordered and arrived well dispite the arrival of hurricane Harvey! Nothing was damaged and they're beautiful. Will look on line for more to order. Customer service excelled also!"

High quality prints

"Ordered a picture of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone where we were this summer. The print quality was high and it wasn't just a flimsy, paper poster. "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the product quality. ”

Looks great!

"I was concerned ordering a print Online but it arrived safely and looks great!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review and I'm happy to hear that your order arrived safely and in perfect condition.

2017-09-19

Have always been pleased!

"I have always been very happy with the selection, price, and quality workmanship that Art.com provides."

Maryland USA Verified Customer

Best art experience online

"Art.com never disappointed me. It is a truly rich source of authentic artworks for all types of buyers. I procured a number of prints and original art works. They are all stunning and rare prints. I especially love the 60% discount days for the framed artprints which is nowhere to be found online. Another attribute is art.com's global reach. It contains a wide variety of modern and contemporary artworks from all parts of the world. Lastly, I must say about the excellent service in terms of prompt delivery and the high quality of framing for a very reasonable price."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad you are very satisfied with our art collections, sale pricing, on time delivery and frame job. Thanks for being a valued customer for us. ”

2017-09-18

I'd give zero stars, but that wasn't an option.

"Will not order again. Ever.

Even the review format is terrible. They won't let you move on until you have enough characters.

Save yourself the trouble and order from Amazon.

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry about the issues you had with our website. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. ”

2017-09-18

International customers, be aware!

"Just received my last package from art.com and my print was damaged, unusable. I've sent them some pictures and they agreed for a full refund. But, in order to receive the package, I had to pay 32 dollars for taxes and Fedex administrative expenses. That is NON-REFUNDABLE according to art.com. So be aware that you may loose your money in case you receive a damaged product."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your part order was received damaged and that you were unhappy with the taxes and FedEx expenses you paid. I will review your order and be in touch with you via email to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

ART

"Real good service . No complaints."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase”

2017-09-17

Love this company!

"Unfortunately, the mini guitar raised print we ordered was out of stock, and they didn't know when it would come in. I have had wonderful experiences with them prior to this however!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us.”

2017-09-17

Worst order ever

"The package came with creases and a hole. The border of the art had a hole in where the package hole was. The black backing was creased and did not adhere to the back of the piece. And then I was held captive and forced to pay for return postage, as I was not ready to re-order at that time."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order was received damaged and that you had to incur return postage. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.