Art.comCoupons

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

"Timely delivery and very satisfied with prints and tapestry purchased. Will buy again."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are very much satisfied with your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I am a long-time customer of Art.com, and I've always been very satisfied both by their product and by the timeliness of delivery."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am happy to learn that very much satisfied with your purchases and that you had such a good experience shopping with us. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Quick delivery and good quality poster."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Great service, speedy delivery, prints & frames look wonderful. "

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for letting us know that you're pleased with the product and service. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Beautiful art work and framing-very well packaged. Very Satisfied. Do highly recommend. Also preceded this purchase with a return and was satisfied."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your framed print arrived well packaged and that you are very much satisfied with your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com.”

"wide variety to choose from and actually found what I was looking for!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm pleased to learn that we met your expectations. Thank you. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I am always happy with my purchases from Art.com. I've ordered prints, canvas photos and posters and all were exactly what I wanted!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your enthusiastic response. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"One of the prints I ordered arrived damaged. The service I received in processing the return was outstanding and the replacement print arrived in a short time. Both prints I ordered were beautiful. I am very satisfied with Art.com!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy. Thank you for letting us know that you're satisfied with your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Art.com was great. .picture is beautiful and arrived very timely. "

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived promptly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"fast delivery, nice picture"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"First, the Giclee print is not what i expected, it's not sharp, you can see the printed dot, yet the color can be much better (wonder if this is made with high-end Epson printer). May be I'm expecting kind of a fine-art print, that's more resembling of a photography print. The Art print is better though, but for the price it's kind of high.

Furthermore, i ordered 4 prints (1 Giclee, 3 art-print) at the same time, but only 2 have arrived, it's more than a week now.

I'm staying halfway round the globe so I've been wondering if returning the Giclee print is a good choice.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the giclee print received was of a poor resolution, that the price of the art print was higher than expected, and that you still are missing part of the order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"I was VERY impressed with the quality of the art work and the timely fashion in which it arrived. I would definitely use Art.com again!

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to learn that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Excellent selection. All the art you can think of!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind remarks, they are much appreciated. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I loved the prints, the order was easy and it was here in a few days, the pictures are already up and look great. I put the email address on "my favorites" because I will be ordering from them again."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase arrived in a few days. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Great product in a timely manner at a reasonable price. Love the piece I bought!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase at reasonable price. - Murtuza, Art.com”

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.