Art.comCoupons

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10

"I appreciate the handling of commercial accounts, regarding sales tax. Thank you!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind remarks, they are much appreciated. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"All of my questions were answered quickly. My order was filled completely, and I really liked that when a copy of my invoice was e-mailed that there was a small copy of each piece I ordered. Keep up the good work. I wish other suppliers could be as detailed as Art.co "

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive experience. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Excellent reproduction of original painting, which I had just seen in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Rapid delivery as well. Art.com provides outstanding service in my experience."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"The painting that I got was gorgeous and it came in a reasonable amount of time. "

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Very pleased with this order!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are very much pleased with your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Impressed with quick shipping."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"it has been over a month and I still haven't received my package yet. I have called the customer service agents and they keep saying I have to wait because my package is being shipped to Canada. Finally I spoke with someone today that she is going to re-ship it. Let's see if it will come...I'm very disappointed!"

"Very quick delivery and the framing looks great. Exactly as ordered!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and exactly as ordered. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"i LOVE THE PRINTS THAT I HAVE RECEIVED, THEY ARE VERY COLORFUL AND FULL OF CLASS.

THANKS JERI ROBINSON

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Excellent experience - art.com's website is easy to use and provides a lot of nice features, like being able to see what the piece looks like in a real room.
And, the shipment came earlier than we expected!

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive experience. I'm glad to hear that you found ordering from us was quick and easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Prints are beautiful, delivery was prompt and I will be ordering more for our new house as soon as we decide what we would like to place in certain rooms. Good job!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promplty and that you are pleased with your purchase. Thank you for the kind feedback. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Love my picture! Fast delivery..very satisfied."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and that you are very much satisfied with your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Art .com is super to order from. This is my third purchase from you. KUDOS!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Making the purchase was easy. When I received the tapestry the rod it was to be hung on was opened and missing pieces. When I called customer service to explain the phone rep was curt and acted like I was the problem. I simply asked for a new complete rod. I since called back and was told it shipped out but still have received nothing. Iam still waiting to hang the tapestry. I am beginning to wonder if I should return it."

"The art arrived exactly when they said it would and it matched the online picture. Very pleased."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promptly and exactly as advertised. Thank you for letting us know that you're pleased with your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.