Stores > Art.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review Art.com by clicking a star below.

Love Art.com!

"I have always been very happy with my Art.com purchases!"

Rep reply posted May-25-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. We truly appreciate your business. ”

Very Satisfied

"I love the prints on wood because it saves on the cost of framing. "

Rep reply posted May-25-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you love the prints on wood as they are cost effective.”

2017-05-24

Great experience with my purchase.

"Great selection, packaging, on-time, and the pictures and frame look great!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our selection, packaging, products, frame and on time delivery.”

Exactly

"I am a returning customer and as in the past, the product was exactly what I ordered. Thank you"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that your order arrived exactly as described online as expected.”

Great value!

"Photographs, even very large ones, were reproduced beautifully, the framing and matt work was excellent, and they all came within a week of being ordered. My office looks terrific! "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the Artwork and framing quality and I am glad that your order arrived quickly. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us. ”

Love the options!

"Artists, framing, shipping - Art.com offers the best!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. ”

Great

"I received it on time and the product had excellent quality "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you received your order on time and the product had excellent quality. ”

Nice

"The pictures I ordered were received in a timely manner and arrived in great condition! You have a great selection of art! I intend to order more in the future!

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase arrived on time and in perfect condition. Thank you again for keeping Art.com with your future shopping plans! ”

2017-05-23

Beautiful art and prompt delivery

"The art was exactly what I wanted. It came quickly and was framed beautifully. "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived quickly and that you are delighted with the framing.”

Love them!

"Beautiful artwork. Packaged very well and quick delivery."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with the Artwork quality, secured packaging and quick delivery.”

Great experience

"I had a great experience and received my merchandise quickly and well protected for shipping. "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are pleased with your recent purchase experience from us.”

Picture perfect.

"The picture was a gift and I loved it! "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review . I am glad that the picture was a gift and you loved it.”

Disappointed purchase

"The print itself is fine but the quality of the frame and glass is not worth the money paid. Not happy with this purchase."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the quality of the frame and glass of the item you have purchased. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

Return policy

"I was very disappointed that in order to return the oversized framed print that I purchased, I had to load it into my car and take it to a shipping service ($$$) because Art.com does not yet have a 'pick up at the door return policy' in place. I am a loyal Wayfair customer and am accustomed to their excellent customer service and return policies. I thought I would give you guys a try for this particular purchase, but, unfortunately, it was a negative experience. "

Rep reply posted May-22-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that are disappointed due to the hassle you have experienced in returning your order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-05-21

Great Return & Refund

"That picture & frame didn't end up going well where I got it for,
but you were so great about getting it here fast & taking it back & refunding fast. I'll definitely buy from you again.

Rep reply posted May-22-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our return procedure since the issue with your order was resolved as we have refunded your order quickly. Thank you again for keeping Art.com with your future shopping plans!”

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.