Art.comCoupons

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

"I was extremely impressed with the quality and look of my print. It was well packaged and delivered quickly. I love how it looks on my wall."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Simple, easy to use, great selection!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I ordered for the first time and my prints arrived on time and in perfect condition. I would buy from Art.com again."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promptly and in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I am so happy with my prints from you putting them on wood made them fit the spot perfect. Thank You! I will be ordering with you again."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“You're very welcome. I'm happy to hear how much you're enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"The quality of the print was terrible so had to return. Customer service was excellent!

"My order arrived promptly and it wasn`t damaged during shipping. The canvas looked exactly like the picture of it on the website. I`m very pleased and will definitely order another picture."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived promptly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"They have great sales and quick delivery."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to learn that you are pleased with the sales and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"The quality was very poor, the lines of the artwork were jagged and low resolution. I returned it."

"Over all my experience has been good - I've ordered three pieces from Art.com - the framing was just ok, not quite the quality I was expecting. I can't hang one of the pieces without the frame slightly bowing at the top.

"The art that I purchased from Art.com far exceeded my expectations. The quality of the print, framing and delivery and service has made me a repeat customer."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to learn that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase and delivery. It's always nice to hear when we've really exceeded our customer's expectations.. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I still have not received the art I ordered. Even after complaining."

"Great service and wonderful product, thank you!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the product and service. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"The photograph of Paris was exactly what I had been looking for. I ordered it with a mat and frame and it came out perfect! It arrived packaged securely and was surprised to find that it even came with a hook on which to hang it. Thanks, Art.com!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive experience. I'm happy to hear how much you're enjoying your framed print. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"My order came quickly and exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with all of my items."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and that we exceeded your expectations. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I appreciate your service, it was all good, cheers"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind remarks, they are much appreciated. - Murtuza, Art.com”

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.