Stores > Art.com
    • Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.16/10 5.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Art.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-25

Good

"Shipped quick and was exactly as specified. Ended up ordering 2 additional framed prints. No complaints"

This review was modified by DarkGoldenrodLimpet on March 28 2017 12:01:44 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-26-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase arrived safely in perfect condition with well packaged. ”

2017-03-24

"I picked out pieces that I wanted to purchase, they took the order and gave a delivery date. Three weeks after the date I had no word from them and decided to call re the status. At first they couldn't find the order, the finally found it. It was discouraging and I cancelled."

This review was modified by LightSalmonPinkCrocodile on March 28 2017 12:00:46 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-24-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry for the delay in fulfilling your order and that you have canceled it as we were not able to inform you of this status of the items sooner. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-03-24

Fantastic print

"I found a print I had seen before but at low resolution. The print from Art was super resolution."

This review was modified by StilDeGrainYellowBeetle on March 28 2017 12:00:46 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-24-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the Artwork received.”

2017-03-23

Good

"I received my first piece right away and I love it but now I am waiting for the second piece of the same order and it's been 30 days and counting this I don't like ."

This review was modified by PalePinkStork on March 28 2017 12:00:21 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-23-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m happy to hear that first item arrived quickly, however I am sorry that the remaining one takes longer than expected to ship. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

Great!

"Photo looks wonderful in our bathroom!"

This review was modified by OperaMauveBobcat on March 24 2017 10:30:01 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-23-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the photo looks wonderful in your bathroom.”

Bad PR

"I've called 3 times to get my total refund on my first order. Still haven't received it. Each time was told it was done. I'll not recommend this sight to ANYONE!!!!!"

This review was modified by LightCornflowerBlueRay on March 24 2017 05:15:02 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry that you have not received a refund for your order. In order to ensure that this matter is resolved for you I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.

A joke

"Waited and waited for over a month and then was told it was unavailable what a joke"

This review was modified by MustardLeopard on March 24 2017 03:15:02 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry that your order is out of stock. In order to ensure that this matter is resolved for you I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.

Gorgeous prints--nicely packaged.

"I decided to buy the giclee prints, and am happy I did. The prints are much more frame-worthy. It was just a small price difference."

This review was modified by FallowCaterpillar on March 24 2017 12:45:02 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with the product quality and secured packaging.”

Quick delivery!

"The print is exactly as expected and what was ordered. "

This review was modified by MunsellAardwolf on March 24 2017 09:45:01 AM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that you received the print exactly as shown online and that you are pleased with the quick delivery. ”

Great quality piece. Happy

"Great experience. Have used them before with great experience "

This review was modified by VividTangerineThrush on March 24 2017 09:45:01 AM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you had such a great shopping experience with us. ”

Very nice product

"Happy with product,price and service.will buy from there again."

This review was modified by FernOctopus on March 23 2017 07:00:07 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are happy with product,price and service. Thank you again for keeping Art.com with your future shopping plans!”

Just as shown

"The items I ordered looked just as shown on line. They came in super thick cardboard wrap to protect my items. I received them within a week. Love this site for good prices and a huge selection of art work in many different varieties."

This review was modified by LightYellowGoose on March 23 2017 05:45:02 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are happy with the product quality, sale pricing, variety, quick shipping and our secured packaging.”

Butterflies

"1st print I ordered never arrived==company ultimately replaced it. 2nd one I ordered arrived on time & I am pleased
with both my choices.

This review was modified by PumpkinOctopus on March 23 2017 03:30:01 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that the issue with your order was resolved as we have shipped you a replacement order and it was delivered on time and that you are pleased with your purchase.”

Custom Animal Photos Framed for Baby Nursery

"I must say that Art.com went above and beyond my expectations! The two art pieces ordered were custom framed and one of the glasses came in cracked. Art.com assisted in sending out a replacement right away. Top quality product with the BEST customer service. I will definitely by again."

This review was modified by Mark_gunia on March 23 2017 09:00:07 AM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am very happy to hear we have exceeded your expectations and that you are impressed with the product quality and our customer service. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us. ”

US flag print

"product was as described, and shipped promptly"

This review was modified by kenefrance on March 23 2017 06:30:02 AM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are satisfied with your purchase since the product received was as described online and delivered quickly.”

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.