Stores > Art.com

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

This way to the beach!

"I am redecorating my bathroom with a beach theme and the prints I ordered are perfect and add just the right touch!"

2016-07-20

Great quality and fast service !

"I bought the magnetic frames. The pics have to be photoshopped to lighter because the print can be darker than what you see on your phone or laptop.
The frames and customer service are outstanding.

Huge artwork

"We bought a giant canvas (73x52) and it is stunning! I only took off one star because it wasn't the easiest to put together. It was worth the effort though, and I do understand that it couldn't be shipped assembled. I used a coupon and the price was right! I have gotten so many compliments; I would definitely plan to buy from art.com again."

2016-07-19

Art.com Always comes though!

"This site is the place to go to find what you need to "Dress your home" as I call it. No one has as many different kinds of professional quality prints. Love the Black and white photos and nature photos...I am still looking at them. They are beautiful. Art.com once again has done a wonderful job! Thanks again and I'm planning my next order now. "

Quality & Beautiful

My print got delivered so quickly & the paper quality is beyond perfect.
Thanks Art.com

Awesome Agave Art

"I've gotten so many comments of "I love your art" - on the print on canvas that Art.com made for me of my own photograph. People do a double-take when I tell them it was a snapshot of a plant outside my front door - printing it on canvas turned it into art! Art.com delivered fast - I was very surprised by the huge box that safely transported my print from them to me! Great company - will definitely use them again."

2nd time always counts

"We ordered a canvas print of a Monet. When it arrived we did not think it would work well. We returned it and ordered another. Art.com handles the credit to our account in a very timely manner and delivered a beautiful print which went beautifully in our Living Room"

2016-07-18

"Excellent and you get exactly what you ordered"

2016-07-18

Ordered a custom canvas and was not cropped correctly

"Like the title says, I ordered a custom canvas and was not cropped correctly. The website allowed me to choose what areas were showing at the top of the canvas and I dragged everything to where I wanted it. When the canvas came they simply just put the picture dead center and I am missing the top half of my mountains. I bought the canvas during a 70% off sale and now they are full price so I will no longer be using art.com"

2016-07-18

"I received my order in a timely fashion, it was packaged well protected against damage"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your purchase arrived on time, well packaged and in perfect condition . ”

2016-07-17

My original all art on canvas, fast!

"Loved how my photos turned out on canvas and delivery was fast and well packaged!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the canvas received and that it was delivered quickly and well packaged. ”

2016-07-17

"Excellent service. Easy & wonderful.
Thank You.

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am very happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy. ”

"excellent product........"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am glad that you are pleased with your purchase. ”

quality products, great prices

"items were exactly as described and pictured. packed well, arrived fast and in proper condition."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad your order arrived as described online and I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the secured packaging, quick delivery, product quality and pricing.”

2016-07-17

"Very disappointed with the matting. The color of the frame with the bland color of the matting washed out the picture. I had to take the picture to have new matting placed on it by a professional art framer. He agreed that the colors did nothing for the picture and placed a darker matting on it. I had a choice of paying to send the print back to you--or paying to make the picture acceptable. Either way--it cost me more money."

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.