Stores > Art.com

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10

creases

"print came with some creases it it, you can see them in the frame."

2016-02-06

Late order and average customer service

"My custom order took over a month to complete, during which I received multiple aggravating but unspecific messages indicating my order would be "late". I finally called customer service and the respondent was perplexed regarding the messages I'd received--but she agreed to look into the matter. After doing so, she said that the frame type I had selected was out of stock (even though it is their standard, generic, blah frame). In a few more days I received another e-mail message indicating that my custom framing would be "late". The next day I received a message saying my order had shipped! I did receive it, over a month after the order was executed."

Rep reply posted Feb-09-2016

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order took longer than expected to complete due to the framing for the item being out of stock. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

Awesome!

"This was a gift - recipient loves it"

Kaleb4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that your recipient likes the quality of our artwork.”

perfect job

"The Dali I ordered some time ago seemed a little dark.. but what do I know about it

Once again

"Have dealt with Art.com for years; keep returning because of their excellent service, product and delivery. I highly recommend Art.com"

Kaleb4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our product, shipping and customer service excellence. Thank you again for recommending us to others for their art needs.”

2016-02-06

Good print, bad framing job

"My framed print was received in good time. The quality of the print itself was good. I like the frame, but the way it was put together was very disappointing. Dried glue in two corners and gap in another. Only one corner had a tight fit with no glue. Will order prints again, but probably will not have anything framed."

Rep reply posted Feb-09-2016

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that although your order was delivered on time and the print was of good quality, the framing was not to our standards. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

Cut a little short...

"The Art I bought had sentimental value. A piece I grew up with as a child and looked at it everyday. I was delighted to find it. I was disappointed that when Art.com mounted it, they cut off part of the art. They made the picture fit the wood, not the wood fit the picture.
I am otherwise, happy with the quality of the work, and delivery was as promised.
I should have purchased the print and framed it in a traditional frame myself.

2016-02-05

Close to perfect...

"Wonderful stock and enviable customer service. My only complaint is that a larger canvas piece had a white line along the underlying wood framing due to having been worn by packaging...it's too difficult and costly to ship back for such a minor imperfection and I think only I will notice it."

Kaleb4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that there was a problem with the prints you received. We would never want you to be “stuck” with something you don’t love so please contact us for further assistance and we will resolve the matter for you.”

2016-02-05

Best Phone Case

"I get compliments on both cases that I purchased. Great product. Worth it!"

Kaleb4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are happy with our product and its quality as expected.”

Best ever!!

"The shipping and handling is just amazing. Great service. Fast and very professional delivery. We ordered some big, big pieces and they all were very well wrapped."

Kaleb4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our secured packaging and on time delivery as expected. I would love to have you visit us again.”

Happy Happy Joy Joy

"Could not be more happier with Art.com and my home shows it!"

Kaleb4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our product and services. We are always committed to provide you with a best purchase experience possible.”

2016-02-04

"one of my prints is creased in the bottom corner,"

A bit late

"After 1 month, I still didn't get my order delivered, even not shipped. Just got an email said it is a bit late!!!"

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you still have not received your order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

Just what I wanted!

"The online pictures were an accurate display of the ones I received in the mail. The shipping container was more than sturdy enough to keep the artwork safe and sound. Good job Art.com from an art teacher."

Kaleb4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our artwork quality and secured packaging. I would love to have you visit us again.”

The best

"Excellent service and quality! One of my pieces arrived broken and they immediately refunded me with no waiting or hassle. Highly recommended. "

Kaleb4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that there was a problem with the purchase but am glad to hear that when you reached out to us we were able to resolve the matter for you.”

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.