• Art.com Art.com Elite Status

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.53/10 6.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.68/10 6.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2015-07-29

"They delivered my tapestry much quicker than was expected. "

2015-07-29

"Overall a great shopping experience. Easy to place my order, it arrived shortly, was packed very well and looks great in my kitchen! Thank you! "

2015-07-28

"Fabulous customer service and the art delivered was exactly as I expected. Will shop here again."

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis”

2015-07-28

"I ordered a copy of the endless enigma by Dahli which I had just seen at the Prado in Madrid. The color was off terribly. The original was tones of gray. The copy that I got for my bulletin board at school was tones of yellow. It looks like someone took a picture of it with a wierd color setting on their camera. It was on sale so I guess you get what you pay for."

Rep reply posted Jul-30-2015

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the Dali print ordered arrived differently from how it was viewed in Madrid. We can stand behind having the item that was sent to you match the way that we have it advertised online, but can’t guarantee that it will look like how it was viewed elsewhere. I will be following up with you by email shortly to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

2015-07-27

"My 18x 24 was only 12x20 and my 16 square was only 12 1/2 by 11. Thats a lot of border I paid for. You should give the size of the picture not the size of the paper it was printed on. "

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you seemingly received the incorrect size for the item ordered. For most of the items on our site the images will have a white border however on the item page we list the print/paper size and also the image/without border size for our customers’ reference. I’m sorry for any misunderstanding regarding the sizing for these pieces. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

2015-07-27

"The art that I ordered is perfect for the one last room I needed to finish in our home. We live on a very small lake and we see shore birds often. When I saw the pair of prints of shore birds I knew they were the perfect item to hang in our lower level.

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

““Thank you for sharing your experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis”

2015-07-27

"My photo looked professionally done! Everything came very fast."

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our services. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. Travis”

2015-07-27

"Very pleased. Quick service"

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our services. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis”

2015-07-27

"Quick service, good selection and prices but my package came a little bent so some of the prints have a crease."

2015-07-27

"The site was extremely easy to navigate and the quality of the prints and frames are superb!"

2015-07-27

"Love the pictures. Great quality. Great service.i'll be back"

2015-07-27

"Arrived quickly and in good condition"

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. Travis”

2015-07-27

"Send a replacement for a damaged photo very quickly "

2015-07-27

"I like the colors and service received during this order. "

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. Travis”

2015-07-27

"We ordered two canvas prints from ART.com. The first piece had several paint spots and a smear. When I called, they asked me to send a photo of the piece and promptly ordered a replacement which has since arrived and is perfect. The other piece arrived and several colors were way off; they were not vibrant as was shown on line. Again, they asked for a photo, but I did not want a replacement so they refunded my purchase. Great customer service. "

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.