Art.com Reviews - art.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.22/10 2,783 reviews

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,783)

"Love the awesome selection!"

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for letting us know that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"everything was perfect! The quick arrival; the persons on the phone with whom I spoke; the price; and the actual products....all perfect..."

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy and that your shipment arrived quickly in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Art.com.”

Rating 8/104/5

"i suggest that you include all paiement i have to do. I always need to pay charges (canada shipping) when I receive my stock"

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I will pass along your kind remarks. Thank you for the feedback. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"My item was better than what I thought it would be. Shipped super quick and in perfect condition."

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm so glad that your shipment arrived sooner than expected in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Very quick. Very easy. Bottom line a great experience."

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you found ordering from us was quick and easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I am very satisfied with the art I purchased - it is of good quality and the colors were exactly as pictured. It was also delivered much faster than the estimated time delivery time I was given.

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Art.com”

Rating 8/104/5

"Has a ripple in the canvas but it took so long to receive it that I
didn't want to return it. I really like the print

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for letting us know how much you like the print and I am sorry that your order did not arrived as quickly as expected and I appreciate your feedback. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"wonderful picture and it was an easy process"

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Darlene in Sales was amazing!!! Shipping was super fast as well. I have notices with one piece that the framing on one corner is detaching. other than that, it's great and makes my flat look warm and arty."

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I am always satisfied with the work of art.com. "

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Count me as a satisfied customer. My order was great quality, as promised, delivered safely, and on time!"

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I already filled out this survey saying I am terribly disappointed.
3 placed 3 orders-- 2 arrived promptly, but were in the wrong colour-- I was told all I had to do was take a picture and the order would be refunded and another in the right colour sent. I sent at least 6 emails with pictures-- I go absolutely NO response-- I have just been left dangling-- the third order never did arrive-- VERY BAD BUSINESS

modified review reply posted Apr-16-2014

Art14, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m very sorry to hear that you have received your order being the wrong color and that there has been no reply to your submitted photo return. I will be in touch with you shortly by e-mail so I can provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"Order arrived safely and quickly...thanks!"

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm glad that your order arrived safely and quickly. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Great price. Beautiful piece of art."

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“I am happy to learn that you are pleased with your purchase and the reasonable price. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Great job! Website is spot on and product is wonderful. Oh ya...great job packing the art work too! "

allposters.com, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your enthusiastic response. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Art.com”