Art.comCoupons

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

"Actually the picture came damaged but more than that, the colors were off from shown on the net. Art.com was very responsive to my complaint. So much so that I didn't even have to go through the ordeal of returning the item. The charge was simply removed from my account."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"its a beautiful picture on photographic paper. I should have had them frame it for me.

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I have ordered a number of times from Art.com and have never been disappointed in any way, Always 5-star in my book."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"They were very efficient and courteous when I had to return what I ordered and replaced it with what I thought I had ordered. It was my mistake but they were very nice to fix the problem. Everything I have ordered has been terrific! thank you."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy and I appreciate your valuable feedback. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I ordered several pieces of art for a client. Three of them were printed incorrectly. They are being replaced but the client was very upset and it caused me a lot of extra work. Disappointing. "

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that three of the items on your order had been printed incorrectly. I’m glad that we were able to get these replaced for you but I can understand how you would be disappointed and how the client would be upset with consideration to the delay. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to follow up and to provide further assistance if needed. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"The print is exactly as pictured online. The quality is good, the colors vibrant - really adds life to my kitchen. I framed it in a dark warm brown wood frame and that really brings out the colors. Love it! Service was seamless, too."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"It came quickly and was not damaged in any way. It also was true to the picture online."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I was very happy with the products and delivery."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"My picture had beautiful, bright colors, and the frame complimented them perfectly! I even named the parrots in the picture - Rhett and Scarlet!

I will check Art.com offerings before I purchase any art works again.

Edythe M. Campbell

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived exactly as advertised and that you are satisfied with the quality of your purchase. Thank you for sharing your positive experience. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"My posters came to me very quickly and perfectly packaged. I love the quality of the pictures."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and well packaged. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Everything was great. Just disappointed with the dirt under the glass/over the mat. "

"the print of the white tigers was great at a great price thanks for your help everyone. I will be ordering again only from you. thanks again"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"product was okay but it took nearly a month to receive it. (Ketchikan Alaska)"

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you experience a longer than expected delivery delay. I will be in touch with you shortly to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"Arrives quickly. Had to return a picture once and it was a no hassle return."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and that we made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Very professional help in selecting frame. Art arrived quickly and well packaged. I plan to order from art. Com again. "

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.