Stores > Art.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Art.com by clicking a star below.

2017-07-24

Great Experience

"Prints arrived in an acceptable length of time. Items were packaged very well. The prints look fantastic and I have placed a second order for more. Very pleased!!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that prints arrived in an acceptable length of time and items were packaged very well. I am also glad that the prints look fantastic and you have placed a second order with us. Thanks again for letting us know that you are pleased with our service. ”

2017-07-24

Awesome!

"I was a little worried about how the big canvas picture would arrive but it was perfect! The packaging was stellar and I was so happy it arrived in a timely manner with not even a single little flaw. A++++ for sure! "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are happy with the product quality, quick shipping and our secured packaging.”

2017-07-23

great fit

"next time will get regular frame and mat"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. ”

2017-07-23

AWESOME.

"Shipping was fast. thank you"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the shipping was fast. ”

2017-07-20

"They answered all my questions when I had issues. Everything arrived on time

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you were answered all the questions when you had issues. I am also glad that everything arrived on time.”

Two Items missing

"Customer service send they would send out missing art the next day. Just to find out days later it was discontinued . When I placed my order which was large I asked it everything could be shipped together since it would be 30 different delivery days. The reply was sure no problem. Well 30 delivery's later it no problem. "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry about the negative experience you had with your recent orders. I will review your orders and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. ”

Customer service was wonderful

"I ordered a print that was actually smaller than indicated. Completely hassle-free return. I would definitely order from them again. "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. Thank you again for keeping Art.com with your future shopping plans! ”

Great painting

"My painting arrived on time and was free of defects. Ordered a painting for above my mantle. Painting is beautiful. I couldn't be happier and would recommend Art.com to everyone."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time and was free of defects. I am also glad that you are satisfied with your order. Thanks again for recommending our website to others.”

2017-07-19

Beautiful

"Order was back ordered, had it cancelled and got a smaller version with free shipping. Very happy. Canvas is our main living room piece. "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us and you are enjoying your purchase. We truly appreciate your business.  ”

2017-07-19

Awesome service.

"Print professionally prepared and excellent framing. Shipment was perfect as well."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order was well packed and you are enjoying your purchase. We truly appreciate your business.  ”

my first go at Art.com

"Price was a bit on the expensive side. Process easy to use. Product quickly delivered. Packaging was excellent to protect the image. The dimensions of the image that I ordered were skewed by the irregular white border, meaning it was not useful for the space for which I needed it. The image is also...less than perfectly focused. I have seen the original of the piece I purchased and I think (but am not certain) that the original was more clear than that which I received. I admit, this would be odd, esp. given that the original is bigger than the image, so I may be wrong about that.
If I were to use the service again I think I would be more aware of what I was getting.

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order delivered quickly and well packed. I am also glad that ordering in our website is easy. I am sorry that you are not completely satisfied with your order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. ”

2017-07-18

Sent a wrong item, and is not responding to customer service requests

"I've been trying to contact customer support, following the exact steps listed on the company's website. A response is promised between 24-48 hours, but no one has replied after 2 weeks. I've also tried chatting with customer support online, but they only copy/paste the same instructions from the website and do nothing to fix the problem. I have been asked to ship the incorrect item back at my own expense, which is absurd."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you have received wrong item and you did not receive prompt response from our customer service. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-07-18

Descriptions for framing are horrible

"You never know what you're going to get once you select your framing choice."

Rep reply posted Jul-18-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you are not satisfied with our framing descriptions. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. ”

2017-07-17

Great Experience over and over

"I've ordered multiple times, and I am always happy. Happy to be a loyal customer. "

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you have ordered multiple times from us and always happy with your purchases. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us.”

2017-07-16

Art.com

"They delivered beautiful prints to me. I have told many others about Art.com"

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the delivered prints are beautiful. I am also glad that you have informed others about our website. ”

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.