Art.comCoupons

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10

"nicely packaged, shipped on time. no complaints

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived on time and well packaged. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I got my picture and it was wrap very well. I unwrap it and i looked at it . So disappointed. It had glue on it and the colors was dull. Nothing like the picture on the page with colors so bright. I kept it but I was disappointed. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-21-2014

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m glad to hear that your order was packaged well and was not damaged however I’m disappointed also to hear that the framing had glue on it and the colors were duller than expected, which had not matched the site. I will be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"Agents especially helpful and go the extra mile to satisfy clients."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that our customer service made your shopping experience easy and that you are very much satisfied with your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Ordering was easy, and the print arrived in a timely manner. Thank you."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you found ordering from us was quick and easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"The art is Beautiful!! My items were safely packaged and were delivered on time. Will shop there again!!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm glad that your order arrived safely and promptly in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I was very satisfied with the posters that were sent to me.

They are hanging on my bathroom walls and look lovely. I will recommend your company to some of my friends.

Thank you for contacting me.
Maureen Jones

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are very much satisfied with your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Freaking awesome! Absolutely beautiful work! I wish I had more walls! I was partial to canvas, that I did not realize how much I would love the wall mounts. I really think that is my preference now."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I so appreciate your feedback. It's always nice to hear when we've really "wowed" someone. Thank you for your kind remarks, they are much appreciated. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"using the web site is easy. the order was filled very quickly and everything was perfect."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"Highly recommended. Every thing I've ever ordered was packaged well and just as advertised or better. A+++. Looking forward to purchasing more art in the future. "

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived well packaged and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I did not like the canvas and wanted to exchange it, but I had to pay more to get the same type and pay to have it shipped back.. So much for 100% satisfaction "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-21-2014

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you were not happy with the canvas piece that was ordered and that you were unsatisfied with the terms of our return policy that status that return shipping is at your cost. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly so I can provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"I feel that the money I spent with Art.com was well spent. I ordered 7 pieces and they all exceeded my expectations. I will make future purchases and will recommend this site to my friends."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for sharing your positive experience. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"The picture was exactly as seen on your site. "

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived exactly as advertised. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Very happy with the product."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your enthusiastic response. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Fast delivery, good quality."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I love my tapestry. Beautiful, and shipped in a timely matter. I love the fact it's made in the USA!!!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase arrived promptly. - Murtuza, Art.com”

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.