Art.comCoupons

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Beautiful photos were mailed quickly. Great service!"

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. Travis”

"The print was perfect....husband's favorite Renoir painting."

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"Excellent customer service! And, art work was wonderful! Thank you! "

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

““Thank you for sharing your experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis””

"It was delivered quickly and as described. The art.com framing and design tools were extremely helpful"

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"Hi rez photograph purchased is like watching HD TV."

"slow delivery, though free"

modified review Rep reply posted May-24-2015

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order arrived later than anticipated, but was glad that you were able to take advantage of free delivery. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"I'm very satisfied not only with what I bought but how this canvas was framed (it's large so the extra board in the middle in back is great) and the wiring to hang it. I also appreciate the care that was taken by Art.com in how this item was packaged. "

"I have been pleased with the speed of my art being delivered and the quality of color. My last purchase was pricey for a black and white print that could be purchased for less money as a poster, but I always use a discount code."

"Wonderful experience. The order was filled quickly and was perfect when it arrived. "

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"I ordered 3 wood-mounted posters for my new office, and they are beautiful! They came quickly, and were securely pakaged. I told my friends and co-workers about Art.com, and I will order from them again."

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

““Thank you for sharing your experience about your purchase with others. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis””

"I made a mistake and ordered my print without the borders. Art.com replaced the print even though it was my error."

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience about our services and the purchase. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. Travis”

"Print arrived in good time, in good shape, and looks just as I expected (it's lovely) once framed and hung."

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. Travis”

"Have used Art.com several times. They never disappoint. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-19-2015

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

"Fantastic selection, fantastic quality, reasonable prices and a chance to see work by a huge variety of artists--all in all, a great site!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-19-2015

Travis4Art, Art.com rep has responded

““Thank you for sharing your customer experience about our company. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis”

"Pictures are beautiful and the quality/workmanship of the print/mount is excellent. There was an error on the side of the delivery service wherein I received another local patron's order from a totally different store and they received mine. I had called Art.com and they did attempt to resolve the issue. Additionally, they had sent emails to verify that the issue was resolved (I had driven to the local patron's house and exchanged packages). Nice service. "

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.