Stores > Art.com

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.42/10 4.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

2016-09-26

Just good enough

"Eventually I got the 3 different things I ordered. With how good and fast some of their competitors are I see no reason to order anything from them again. Shipping was very very slow. Products were a little disappointing too. Not horrible, but not awesome, just good enough."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your order took longer to arrive than expected and that you were unhappy with the products received. I will be in touch with you shortly to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

2016-09-26

Amazing!

"Really great products and great prices. We were very happy with the items we bought and the price we paid. I highly recommend this company."

2016-09-25

Quick delivery.

"Prints shipped in 2 days. Delivered in schedule. "

Poorly done!

"Picture was very red! My spouses head was cut off! Cheaply done! Very dissapointed! "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the color quality and that the portion of the picture was cut off. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. ”

Just as I expected

"Fast service and the print was just what I was expecting......beautiful. I actually ordered two prints and one was outstanding and the other not quite to my liking...I returned the one not quite what I wanted and the service was fast with my refund....the other print is now in my office and I love it!"

2016-09-24

Impressed by customer service!

"Everything I have ordered has been amazing. The one very small mistake on an image was taken care of by a refund. It was easy to contact a human to talk with. Very impressed by quality and service."

2016-09-24

Flat pictures are the in thing.

"My picture arrived fine. The mailing tube gave it a nice curl. Obviously to view it I will frame it. It would be nice to have a mechanism to deliver it flat."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived in perfect condition. I will forward your remarks regarding the shipping package to the appropriate team for a review. ”

Overall great experience

"Very easy site, quick delivery, great product, great protective packaging!"

Great service

"My picture came damaged in the right corner. The company said to just take a pic of the damage on my iPhone, and email it to them. I did, and was issued a total refund of the purchase price, no questions asked. They said to either keep the picture or donate it to a charity. I really liked the people I dealt with during this whole process - couldn't have been nicer to me."

2016-09-23

Please Help Me with This!

"I have not received a shipment from Art.com"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you have not received a shipment from your order at the time of your review. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. ”

2016-09-22

"Shipping with art.com suck. It takes forever to leave the warehouse, and forever and a day to arrive! "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order took longer than expected to ship and deliver. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

Great piece

"I ordered a watercolor world map and it met all my expectations. It came in a timely fashion and compliments my office. Highly recommended art.com"

Very Good Workmanship

"Well matted and framed with quality materials, ready to hang. Wide selection of art and framing materials. Pricey but watch for regular discounts. Fun to look at various artistic works and plan your decor. Well packaged and on time delivery."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with the product quality, selections of Artwork, framing workmanship, regular discounts, packaging and on time delivery. Thank you again for your feedback.”

Fun and Easy!

"First, my daughter and I chose her new print. Then we had a great experience checking out the look of the print with the many different frames, styles and mats to chose from. Tuned out great!

It arrived quickly and was expertly packaged.

excellent job

"good work with the frame, got here fast"

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.