Stores > Art.com

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.22/10 6.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2016-06-25

Eye popping quality!

"I took some nice pictures at the San Diego zoo and Safari that I had framed."

2016-06-24

Beautiful print

"I sent 2 photos from my vacation at Turks and Caicos and had them made into prints. Both are beautiful. One thing I did wrong was crop photos before sending them. I should have realized that part of photo would be used to wrap around frame. My Bad. "

2016-06-23

Satisfied Customer

"The frame was perfectly cut and assembled. The quality of the photograph was eyecathingly stunning, far better than what was depicted on line. It was just beautiful, nothing else to say."

2016-06-23

Tapestry

"We LOVE the tapestry. Looks great on the wall. Great buy. Thanks!"

2016-06-22

Great prints at a terrific price.

"Easy to order and many choices. Prints looked very good and fit into frames available at my local craft store. Very pleased."

None better than Art.com

"We have loved everything we ordered from Art. Com. Quality products and prompt delivery. They include wall anchors that make picture hanging a breeze. We will only order from them in the future and recommend them to everyone. You wont be disappointed."

Color me happy

"when I purchased my print I was most concerned about the color. The colors were exactly as shown on the Internet. Love the print and the beautiful job of framing. The packaging was also excellent."

Loved my art!

"My art was just as nice as expected and was received earlier than promised!!"

2016-06-21

Worth the price!

"Ordered a few paintings and the end products are definitely worth the money. They are just ...as nice as what were shown on the pictures."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our product quality, pricing and as described online.”

2016-06-20

"Loved my art!! Great company!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I am glad that you Love our Art Work. It’s a great pleasure to serve you.”

2016-06-19

"Packaged well for shipping. Received in great shape.

This review was modified by pag15000 on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived safely and well packaged.”

2016-06-18

"Exactly what I wanted in a reasonable time frame."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you have received what you were wishing for and I am glad that your order arrived promptly.”

2016-06-17

Not the Best Quality for the Price

"For the price I paid, I don't think the quality is great. The hook provided is cheap. I had to use a different type of frame hook."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the quality of the hook provided for wood mount item. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. "”

2016-06-17

Not SQUARED properly

"The art I purchased was supposed to be canvas. The canvas feels and looks like thick paper and looks a lot cheaper than any other canvas art that I own. Also, the bottom edge is bowed and not at all squared off. Workmanship and materials were much lower quality than expected. "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry once more to hear that you are not satisfied with the workmanship/quality of the stretched canvas print and that it is bowed. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. ”

2016-06-16

great experience!

"would highly recommend art.com to anyone looking for excellent quality canvas, prints, or framing. the quality is outstanding and the delivery was quick. no negatives whatsoever!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the canvas/prints/framed items and I am glad that your order arrived quickly. Thank you again for recommending Art.com. ”

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.