Stores > Art.com

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.81/10 4.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2017-02-22

Not what I expected

"I was buying this picture for a friend. I can't give it to her as a house warming present. It is pretty cheap looking. I have one that she fell in love with. So I searched the internet to find the same picture. The quality of my original picture & frame are so much nicer. I paid a third of what this cost me ☹️"

This review was modified by krazykali13 on February 24 2017 08:45:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-23-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the quality of the framed print received. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.  ”

2017-02-22

Reliable Service

"I'm very happy with the service I received on several orders. The art always arrives quickly and is securely packaged.

I would give 5 stars, except on my last order I wasn't thrilled with the print I received. While I didn't contact the company or seek to return it, I felt the inks on the print weren't what I saw on the website, hence 4 stars. I'm sure the company would have worked with me, it just wasn't worth the time or effort to return it. That said, I have had very good service from them, and have been pleased with other art ordered from them. I will order from them again.

This review was modified by snorkleloverscove on February 24 2017 11:00:02 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-23-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. I am happy that you are so satisfied with our delivery and packaging. Thank you again for keeping Art.com with your future shopping plans. In order to improve your experience I’ll be taking a look at your order and reaching out to you shortly by email so I can assist with your order and provide further information. ”

Zen wall

"Ordered eight pictures. Four framed and four canvas. All prints were gorgeous. One frame had a flawed corner joint but I think I can use some paint to touch it up - didn't feel like going thru the work of sending it back. The selection of art is incredible."

This review was modified by fuzzbutts on February 23 2017 02:45:01 PM

Great quality!

"Canvas pieces were very nice; prints were amazing. Love the quality of paper of the prints - beautiful reproduction of color. I'm on art.com every day looking for more artwork!"

This review was modified by Dbuyaky on February 23 2017 02:15:02 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the product. ”

Picture perfect

"I received my canvas print (already stretched on frame) in excellent condition. I was very impressed with the care that was taken with packaging. Very satisfied indeed!"

This review was modified by sweeneyjudy on February 23 2017 02:15:02 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the product and I am glad that your order arrived safely in perfect condition and well packaged. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us.

Very nice print.

"My print was very pretty and loved the tone of the colors."

This review was modified by vaust2003 on February 23 2017 01:15:01 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the Service.”

Say what

"To say that I was satisfied with the service and quality of the product that Art.com produce for me, would not give justice to the magnificent outcome of the finished art work. I was initially drawn in by the catchy yet professional scheme of their website, then by the prices and now I am in love. I know I don't speak for myself when I say that Art.com is amazing, affordable and worth every penny. "

This review was modified by bmass_play on February 23 2017 11:00:02 AM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the product and I am glad that your order arrived as promised. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us. ”

Prompt Delivery

"Item was shipped and delivered very quickly!"

This review was modified by davidrogers58 on February 23 2017 07:30:01 AM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase arrived safely in perfect condition with well packaged. ”

Awesome

"Picture had vivid colors-finished skateboard themed tween room perfectly"

This review was modified by sherylnoel on February 22 2017 09:15:01 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review and I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase. ”

Love you guys!

"You do such beautiful work. The quality is outstanding! Your customer service is always excellent. I couldn't be more pleased."

This review was modified by lklawson2 on February 22 2017 04:45:02 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. We truly appreciate your business.”

2017-02-20

"Ordered limited print by Bernard Stanley Hoyes. Super price and fast delivery! Will definitely shop with you again! "

This review was modified by Revjudy139 on February 22 2017 02:00:08 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the Service and I am glad that your order arrived quickly.”

Beautiful print

"Love this wall art. Came exactly as was presented online. Beautiful. "

This review was modified by Dawnymajor on February 22 2017 01:30:01 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time and well packed. Thank you again for keeping Art.com with your future shopping plans!”

Dragonfly dreams

"I love the dragonfly picture. The beautiful frame and matting help to pull all of the colors together. "

This review was modified by dancewithmarion on February 22 2017 03:15:01 AM

2017-02-19

Peacock print

"Received the print very quickly Totally happy with print. Now that its framed love it."

This review was modified by cristyjokerst on February 21 2017 07:00:01 PM

2017-02-19

It's Feburary and my Christmas shopping is done!

"I love Art.com and spent lots of time looking for new art work for my walls. I happened to spot three posters I knew three friends would love so I bought them, they arrived quickly, I popped them into frames, wrapped them in Christmas paper and now I'm done! Did I mention that I love Art.com?"

This review was modified by heen-48683 on February 21 2017 06:00:06 PM

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.