Art.comCoupons

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10

"RECEIVED THE 2ND FRAMED PHOTO MUCH LATER THAN THE FIRST"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I’m happy to learn your order arrived safely, if a little later than expected. - Murtuza, Art.com”

ftw

"The item arrived intact and as advertised."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived on time and exactly as advertised. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Art is great and live chat feature was very helpful when the art didn't arrive by the approximate delivery date on the order."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that our live chat customer service agent made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"My print came promptly and in perfect condition. I would definitely order again from Art.com!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promptly and in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Art work in great condition. Just what I have come to expect from your company. Thanks for the service.
Paul

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm so glad that we met your expectations. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"The art work came perfectly and on time. I love my picture
Jean

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I ordered artwork for my daughter who lives out of town. She never received her painting even tho FedEx claimed they left it at her door. She called the customer service people at Art.com and they said they would re-make her order and send it out to her! That is GREAT customer service!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that our customer service made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"There was a mix up with my order, but art.com reps were great and I will shop with them more often! Fantastic company!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that our customer service made your shopping experience easy. Thank you for sharing your experience. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"great art at a fair price and support staff are superb"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to learn that you are pleased with your purchase at reasonable price. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"We love the picture and guests who were here at the also loved it! Prompt delivery!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Love both prints that I ordered - & received in a timely manner. One is being framed & it will be going above my fireplace - cannot wait! The other is for a gift. YES - I will use Art.com again & again... Thank you!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promptly and that you are pleased with the framed print. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Their customer service is great! They answered all of my questions before my purchase. Delivery was prompt and the painting looked exactly as picture on the website. "

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promptly and exactly as advertised. Thank you for letting us know that you're satisfied with our customer service. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Images did not look like what was reflected on website. Colors were of and canvases look cheap."

Ashley4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the items received had not matched the way they were shown on the site. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email so I can provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Art.com”

"The poster came carefully packaged and in a timely manner. Ordered a poster from another vendor at the same time; still waiting to hear from them. After this, will order only through Art.com."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm glad that your order arrived safely and quickly. Thank you for sharing your positive experience. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"We are happy with the artwork we received. It was exactly as pictured and was well packed for shipping."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived exactly as advertised and well packaged. - Murtuza, Art.com”

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.