Stores > Art.com

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

Very nice print.

"I ordered a print for our new office and everyone loves it."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that everyone in your office loves the Artwork you have purchased.”

2016-05-21

"Print arrived quickly and looks great!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that your purchase was delivered quickly and that you are pleased with the Artwork. ”

Framed and Gorgeous

"This was a gift, and it was beautifully framed and the colors were beautiful. I was told immediately that it would be a little late, and it was, but not much, only a few days. The packaging was very strong and it arrived in perfect condition."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are pleased with your Gift purchase and the frame/color quality of the Artwork and I am happy to hear that your order arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. ”

2016-05-21

art.com delivers the goods!

"You matted, framed and delivered two large watercolors in great shape and very quickly! They look great and were WAY cheaper than other sources I had contacted. "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the framing of the Artworks and I am glad that you are satisfied with our pricing and quick delivery.”

I'm Sold!

"I was skeptical as to the quality of the poster I ordered, but when the poster arrived I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and beauty of the poster. Thanks art.com for the nice and faithful reproduction of this iconic picture."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality and beauty of the Artwork. ”

Romantic Paris!

"The actual picture of a couple in Paris near the Eiffel Tower was even better than online. The frame was not too heavy. This picture looks beautiful on our wall and brings back wonderful memories."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the product you have purchased has exceeded your expectations and I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the frame and that the Artwork enhanced the looks of your Wall.”

"Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I am glad that you are satisfied with your purchase.”

2016-05-20

"Above and Beyond Customer Service - Thank you!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are impressed with our customer service.”

2016-05-20

Shopping made easy

"Found what I wanted after spending hours sifting through the vast offerings of the site.

The products arrived in pristine condition (the packing was superb) and exactly as expected.

My only complaint is the constant emails I get with the various discounts. I think the fluctuating offers and barrage of prices lowers the Art.com brand, not enhances it.

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your are pleased with our product collections and I am glad that your order arrived safely as described and well packaged. Additionally, I appreciate your candid feedback about the promotional emails as well the inconsistent offers and I will pass along your remarks. Thank you again for your review.”

Nice

"We got the piece we ordered just as it was advertised. Sent out in a timely manner and the protective packaging was fantastic. Won't hesitate to buy again when it is time!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time as described and well packaged. Thank you again for keeping Art.com with your future shopping plans!”

Time management

"Good quality in prints but slow process of getting things shipped. The only downfall about this web is the shipping. You will be waiting for at least 9-10 days and sometimes they do not stick to the dates they say your prints will be shipped. I was constantly checking to see when my prints will arrive and everytime I checked the tracking it kept pushing the days back for its arrival. I was really close to recieving a refund. I highly recommend this website for prints but not for when you're in a rush for prints. "

This review was modified by Kfish1006 on May 19 2016 03:20:15 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the product, but I am sorry that your order took longer than expected to ship/deliver. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

2016-05-19

"Nice Art. Satisfied with purchase."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase.”

2016-05-18

Love the posters!

"Great site! Will buy from this site again!"

This review was modified by kimathy3 on May 18 2016 03:34:22 PM

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for keeping Art.com with your future shopping plans!”

2016-05-18

Fourth picture to order!

"Very satisfied with the website, collections, price and delivery time! Will be repeat customers!!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived quickly and I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the website, selection of products and pricing. ”

2016-05-17

Not A Problem Sir

"I recently bought a good sized print, with matting and frame from Art.com to take up some space on a good sized wall. Upon receipt it was obvious that it was too much mat and too much frame. By no one's fault but my own it made this beautiful print look like a 5yr old had put it together. I felt like a dope calling to get it replaced with something that looked like someone with a little taste had chosen. As I explained the whats and whys to the sales rep, she quickly said, "not a problem sir, it can often be hard to visualize the finished product". While this wasn't the case here (and she knew it), she was just so damned nice about, and had my replacement in the works in minutes. There should've been an option after concluding business that asked..."If your sales rep should get a bonus for her handling of your issue, press 1"."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am very happy to hear that you are impressed with our customer service agent and the quick resolution she has provided. I will pass along your kind feedback. Thank you again for being a valuable customer for us.”

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.