Art.comCoupons

• Address: Emeryville, CA
    • Contact: support@art.com
    • Phone: 919 831 0015
    • Customer Support: 800-952-5592
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10

"Excellent selection and quality packaging for shipping"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to learn that you are pleased with the excellent selection and quality of your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"The purchase went very well and the web site was great..."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind remarks, they are much appreciated. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Canvas prints I've ordered from Art.com have been delivered on time and in a good condition. The quality of canvas prints met my best expectations."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your canvas prints arrived promptly and in good condition. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Loved our beautiful "brain" art!!! It was framed extremely well. The picture was true to the website. The colors popped and will make a beautiful addition to a dr. offiice. Thank you for a lovely piece of art!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“You're very welcome. I'm happy to hear how much you're enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Quick delivery. Beautiful art."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and that you are pleased with your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Excellent mounting and framing. Photo to Art was amazing. Art was shipped in well protected cartons."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to learn that you are pleased with the products arrived well packaged and that you are amazed with Photos to Art option. . - Murtuza, Art.com.”

"The picture is just what I wanted. The framing is well done. My son is going to love it!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I am glad to learn that you are pleased with the quality of your framed print and that we met your expectations. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"I ordered a custom image to be printed on a canvas with a painted white edge - the product was a very high quality and the packaging was very well handled. I now recommend this company to anyone wanting a picture printed on canvas!!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your canvas print and fine packaging. Thank you for sharing your positive experience. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"This is a gift for my Grandfather. The box was bent upon arrival. It did arrive in time for Christmas. I'm not sure about the actual condition of the puzzle because my Grandfather will not open it until Christmas Day."

"Quick delivery and quality print!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Fast and easy service. Will use art.com again!"

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you found ordering from us was quick and easy. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"Product came exactly as ordered and as promised."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm pleased to learn that we met your expectations. Thank you. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"My art was delivered promptly and securely in a very sturdy box. The art was very well done and will be a fun piece I am giving as a Christmas gift. I found prices to be very appropriate for nice art. Very satisfied! "

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I'm glad that your order arrived safely and quickly. I am happy to hear that you are very much satisfied with your purchase. - Murtuza, Art.com”

"One of the staples holding the picture was not completely attached."

"Good service. We like the art work we purchased from the store."

Murtuza4Art, Art.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our product and service. - Murtuza, Art.com”

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.