• Rating 5.00/10 6 reviews

Arsatoys.com is not a merchant member
    Arsatoys.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Arsatoys.com contact information

"Placed an order on October 24th. Apparently they received the order, then cancelled it almost immediately. Unfortunately, they failed to notify me of the cancellation. I called the customer serivce number and left a message for them, but they did not return my call. I called again and spoke with a very nice customer service agent, who assured me that they credited my account and apologized for the issue with the order cancellation.

Given the issue with the order cancellation notice, I won't be buying anything from this merchant ever again.

"Best Price on the net and fast shipping. Not sure why the bad ratings. I took a chance on the o gauge polar express set for my 4 year old son as my old engine isn't reliable anymore."

"Do NOT BUY from Arsatoys.com this was the worst experience I have ever had buying online. I purchased an RC car from Arsatoys.com they billed my account then canceled my order. It literally disappeared from their websites online order tracking page. I called customer service and they gave me some "story" about how the merchandise was damaged and they canceled my order. They said they emailed me and NO I did not get an email from them. They also said my account had been refunded well it has been three days and I'm still out $500. I'm about to dispute the charges with my bank. The worst part is that there about pages talks all about the WONDERFUL customer service they provide. YEA RIGHT. BUYERS BEWARE!"

" "I ordered my item on Saturday, it shipped on Monday and I got it on Tuesday. After reading some reviews I was concerned but arsatoys came through. A great item at a price half of amazon!! ""

"I haven't received my orders. It cost me $167 for this order. I have email the website and they don't respond to my emails! so buyers please beware of this seller!"

"I purchased 4 baby toys from Arsa Toys. Price was very good. One toy came through damaged in the shrink wrap. (It was not Arsa Toys fault and not visible damage they could have known about) They went above and beyond the call of duty to replace it. Honest, sensitive and concerned. I would highly recommend this site without hesitation. "