Stores > Arms Unlimited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Arms Unlimited by clicking a star below.
2017-07-25

Happy Shopper

"I purchased an in-stock pistol. Order was processed and shipped quickly. Arrived safely at my FFL within 5 business days of ordering. "

2017-07-03

No support

"First positive - free and fast shipping

Negative - you better hope the product you buy works. I bought two aftermarket magazines and they simply aren't reliable. They will not accept returns. if i had purchased these from Cheaper Than Dirt, MidwayUSA or Sportsman's Guide I would have been able to return the defective items.
Avoid Arms Unlimited!!!!

2017-07-01

I recently purchased a product from Arms Unlimited

"I recently purchased a product from Arms Unlimited and returned the product because of a personal preferrence. That said, I would highlly recommend this company to others and will definetly purchase from them in the future because of their greeat customer service and no hassel return policy. The day they received my returned they processed my refund. That is what customer service should be like, no hassels and helpful."

2017-06-16

AU Ambidextrous AR15/M4 Magazine Release

"This is the third time I've ordered from AU, and again happy with my purchase. They offer quality products at fair prices with fast shipping. What more could you want! Will be buying from them again."

2017-06-16

WORTHLESS

"AVOID THIS BUSH LEAUGE MOM AND POP GARAGE OPERATION!!!!! One star because that's the least you can select. I have purchased items from these guys before and have been disappointed every time. They must operate out of a garage and have a couple people working, probably part time. Ordered an item two weeks ago, received tracking information a week later and the item still has not left their garage. It's not worth the aggravation and waiting to save a few dollars. "

2017-06-08

Colt upper

"This is my first purchase from Arms Unlimited.I purchase a Colt upper receiver.Shipping was fast. The item was exactly as described."

2017-06-06

Great Experience

"ArmsUnlimited shipped the product out very quickly, if only USPS held up on there end (my package was held up for an extra day). I do wish they provided better shipping packaging - the Trijicon MRO comes in pretty robust retail package - it was only put into a bubble packaging shipping bag."

2017-05-24

Colt Buffer

"I was happy to find my Colt H buffer that I was looking for at Armsunlimited, and the price was the best I've seen, when you could find it. And the option for free shipping is great! I chose that and received it in about 4 days! What's not to like. "

Great prices and FAST shipping at Arms Unlimited

"Great prices, and fast shipping!! Ordered a Ferfrans CRD and it shipped out that same day! Will recommend to others and come back again personally."

2017-05-22

Not my first purchase from AU and it won't be my last.

"We have made several purchases over the last few years. Everything from ammo to equipment. This purchase was for a Trijicon MRO. The price was great, online purchase was easy, shipping was ridiculously fast and packaging was exactly what it should be. Just another reason I recommend AU to my clients and why we continue to purchase from them. Thanks again! Andrew Blubaugh, Apex Shooting and Tactics LLC"

Free Shipping

"I ordered a PMAG magazine for my AR-15. Great product for a reasonable price plus free shipping!"

Great purchase price

"Purchased 22 LR ammunition, great price !"

Magazines for S&W and AR15

"This was my first order with Arms Unlimited. I ordered S&W and Magpul magazines. While I could find them as cheap, the free shipping made them the best price. They were sent timely, with no problems at all. I'll definitely be ordering again when I need such items."

Great Service

"Ordered an AR stock from these guys. I got a shipping notice within mintutes. I then received my package 2 days later after choosing the 'free shipping' method. Couldn't be happier."

Ar mag release

"Installed ambi mag release on stag ar 9mm carabine works just like the norgon and it's 25 dollars I have both can't tell difference."

Share Arms Unlimited's store rating

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member
Arms Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!