Stores > Arms Unlimited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Arms Unlimited by clicking a star below.
2017-05-24

Colt Buffer

"I was happy to find my Colt H buffer that I was looking for at Armsunlimited, and the price was the best I've seen, when you could find it. And the option for free shipping is great! I chose that and received it in about 4 days! What's not to like. "

Great prices and FAST shipping at Arms Unlimited

"Great prices, and fast shipping!! Ordered a Ferfrans CRD and it shipped out that same day! Will recommend to others and come back again personally."

2017-05-22

Not my first purchase from AU and it won't be my last.

"We have made several purchases over the last few years. Everything from ammo to equipment. This purchase was for a Trijicon MRO. The price was great, online purchase was easy, shipping was ridiculously fast and packaging was exactly what it should be. Just another reason I recommend AU to my clients and why we continue to purchase from them. Thanks again! Andrew Blubaugh, Apex Shooting and Tactics LLC"

Free Shipping

"I ordered a PMAG magazine for my AR-15. Great product for a reasonable price plus free shipping!"

Great purchase price

"Purchased 22 LR ammunition, great price !"

Magazines for S&W and AR15

"This was my first order with Arms Unlimited. I ordered S&W and Magpul magazines. While I could find them as cheap, the free shipping made them the best price. They were sent timely, with no problems at all. I'll definitely be ordering again when I need such items."

Great Service

"Ordered an AR stock from these guys. I got a shipping notice within mintutes. I then received my package 2 days later after choosing the 'free shipping' method. Couldn't be happier."

Ar mag release

"Installed ambi mag release on stag ar 9mm carabine works just like the norgon and it's 25 dollars I have both can't tell difference."

Wilcox NVG Shroud

"I purchased a knockoff on another retailer's website and quickly found out that you always buy the real thing.....hence my purchase of this Wilcox NVG Shroud on Arms Unlimited. They had the product in stock and quickly shipped out the shroud. I would recommend this Arm Unlimited. "

2017-05-18

Great company and experience

"Fast shipping, A+ service, great products"

2017-05-18

Excellent company free shipping great experience

"Excellent company free shipping great experience"

2017-05-12

Simple and easy to use website. Real time inventory availability information (no back order gotchas)

"Being a dealer, the process of buying from wholesalers and distributors can sometimes be a big PITA. Arms Unlimited doesn't put you through the "Fill this out, fax this here, mail this form" etc, crap. Arms Unlimited has a very speedy and easy to use website. This company has figured out that their customers want a BS free and easy transaction. After a few clicks on their slick website I had a full cart and was able to complete my purchase with a credit card. After the sale was complete I was directed to an email address for me to send a copy of my dealer's license. Within minutes I received confirmation that they received the license copy and my shipment went out within the hour. I will buy from them again and again. "

2017-05-10

Good deal and fast shipping!

"Title says it all. I ordered five 20 round colt magazines and had them inside of a week. Mags were in good shape and function as they should."

2017-05-09

Ammunition

"I am an ongoing customer of ammo for my guns. Great product, great service. I recommend Arms Unlimited to all my friends."

2017-05-08

Very Satisfied Customer

"Luckily I found ArmsUnlimited when my go-to retailer of Surefire lights was sold out of the X300U model I was looking for. Got one for an incredible price and free shipping. Ordered late 4/25, received 4/29. With that experience, I said "why not?" and ordered an Surefire XC1 last Friday and received it today (Monday)! Normally, free shipping is just a gimmick. Your item bounces all over the country while you wait, and wait. Not the case here.

Both lights shipped incredibly fast, and were substantially less expensive than the best prices I could find elsewhere; especially when you factor in LEGIT free shipping!

The next time I'm looking for an item, I'll be checking Arms Unlimited first.

Share Arms Unlimited's store rating

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member
Arms Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!