Stores > Arms Unlimited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Arms Unlimited by clicking a star below.
2017-09-07

Colt lower receiver

"Arms Unlimited has stripped Colt lower receivers with "Mexico Markings" on sale. I was intrigued and I decided to buy one. Arms Unlimited was a breeze to deal with and the easily worked with my FFL. I got my lower a few days later at my FFL. Great product and great service. "

2017-08-31

Great Deals

"I have purchased several products from Arms Unlimited, so far my experience is very positive, I subscribed their email promotions and they always have some great deals once while. I love the free shipping and I hope they will bring back the Name Your Price option. "

2017-08-28

Ken s. Colt charge handle

"Got it next day, great colt quality"

2017-08-24

Top Notch Product

"Arms Unlimited you delivered a genuine Colt Ambidextrous Semi-Auto Safety selector lever that a purchase, lowest price in the market, fast delivery. Second time ordering AR15 parts and absolutely sure this wont be the last. Highly recommend them to all "Bravo Zulu" "

2017-08-23

Show me the light!

"Great options with quick shipping is almost as excellent as their great prices . Hard to beat and plan and buying again soon!"

2017-08-22

Fast processing and shipping!

" ordered 2 Beretta 92 magazines, they shipped out almost immediately and arrived very promptly after that. The magazines were in like new condition with no more than finger prints on them. I recommend Arms Unlimited and will shop here again."

2017-08-21

Good deal

"I ordered four AR mags, they were delivered fast and at a great price. Will definitely do business with them again."

2017-08-20

fast service / free shipping

"Excellent service and free shipping to boot!"

2017-08-20

Quick shipping, product received as expected

"I had a tracking number in my mailbox within a few hours of shipping. Product recvd as expected and very quickly! Thanks!"

2017-08-18

owner/manager

"8/18/17
10:22 pm

excellent professional service. detailed email of my order in minutes. and very fast and reliable shipping for free. thanks.

stephen nugas
Triple L Guns And Ammo
28270 pine meadow way
yorba linda ca. 92887

2017-08-17

Great Company

"Arms Unlimited is a very easy company to do business with the whole process was hassle free and easy and did i mention free shipping and great prices. "

2017-08-17

Arms unlimited one stop shop for top of the line gear

"this isnt the first time dealing with arms unlimited for me and wont be the last. any time I need a top of the line item, I always go straight to AU. they have customer service unmatched and answeres with quick detailed response. recently ordered the wrong item by mistake, my mistake and reached out to AU. immediatly recieved a response and was told not to worry about it, send it back and the correct one will be sent out. couple days later the correct one shows up, you cant ask for better service than that. Arms unlimited is my one stop shop for high end gear ."

2017-08-13

Great Products

"I now have five Arms Unlimited ambidextrous mag releases installed on AR15 and AR308 rifles. High quality, easy install, and a great upgrade."

2017-08-05

Great!

"Fast shipping! Correct product!"

2017-07-30

Bait & Switch on order

"Ordered a 1911 pistol online as advertised on thier web site and put under comments that if this one is not available then cancel my order. They substituted w/o my consent and sent a different one ignoring my instructions. I requested a return that says is available per their web site but was told no returns. This is pretty sad way to do business when I very clearly stated this is the only model I wanted."

Share Arms Unlimited's store rating

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member
Arms Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!