Arizona Tools Reviews - arizonatools.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.25/10 4 reviews

Arizona Tools is not a merchant member
Arizona Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered a jack from these guys. Best pricing and shipped fast. About a month ago I needed oil for it and called. They picked-up the phone and called me back with the right oil type. They really went out of there way for me. Good guys. I'll buy again... you just don't get service like that anymore. Especially on the Internet. Ralph Hansen."

modified review This review was modified by hansenr33 on February 13 2011 12:18:28 PM

"I purchased some crowsfoot wrenches from Arizona Tools. I later bought an American made tap & die set. Each time, I got a good price and they shipped it quick. No complaints. I like the layout of their site too. It's easy to find what I need."

modified review This review was modified by mariusshoper on January 10 2011 05:46:22 AM

"I needed a Big Easy door opener tool, so I found one at Arizona Tools. Their web site said the tool was in stock with same day shipping, so I ordered it late Friday June the 25th. 2010. I did not expect this tool to ship until the next Monday June the 28th. However when I had not heard anything from them by Wed. June the 30th, I called to inquire about my order, the man in cust. service was amazed that I could not understand that some others cust. may be ahead of me. I informed him that his site was what caused me to think my order would be shipped the next working day, after all it did say In Stock, same day shipping. I was not pleased with this company or their service. I will not purchase from them again. My order did finally ship on July the 2nd. 2010. Seven days after ordering, one thing they did do fast was charge my credit card, the posting date on it was June 26th.

Thurman Speer

Rating 6/103/5

"Arizona Tools sold me a defective silver tarp, but good service. Grommets on all 4 corners were poorly attached, and one not-at-all.
Nice Customer Service Issued me a partial credit, so that I used to buy a grommet attachment kit.
They need to check corner grommets on their other tarps!
Low prices, but very restrictive return policy.

modified review This review was modified by scottls on April 04 2006 10:14:54 AM