ArcticMOD.com Reviews - ArcticMOD.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 3 reviews

ArcticMOD.com is not a merchant member
ArcticMOD.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"12312312312312312312312312x12x312x312x321x"

"Superb Customer Service!!!

This site sells MANY Custom Computer modding items. Some are not even online yet since the company is under new ownership..... So if you are looking for a specific Item email them and they will let you know if they have the item or not.

The sell Custom UV Danger Den Items, VERY NICE!!!

They ship fast, and do not overcharge for shipping like some sites do!

If you are unsure about ordering here, dont be... Great site!!!

"For those who shop for computer parts online, I'm happy to say that there is a new player in town-ArcticMOD.com. I came across them when searching for a hard-to-find LCD product. When I visited their site, I was really impressed that they actually had the part! ArcticMOD is a new online store and in the process of building their invetory and client base-a very critical time. They are doing an excellent job to say the least. It takes time to get every single part into a database and listed on their site, so if you do not see what you need--just email them. Believe it or not, they will actually EMAIL YOU BACK! They are also open to new ideas and suggestions for products to carry and are very open to hearing your own ideas. I really like that! Like most tech people, I am used to just a small handfull of stores that I can rely on-ArcticMOD has joined that list. Believe me, the dollar amount of parts that I have ordered in the past 10 years is staggering. It is extremely important to me to have a trustworthy source. ArcticMODS may not have everything you need--YET, but give them time. Make sure to email them to see if what you can't find is simply not listed yet on their site. Their pricing is better than ANY of the normal sources I use. Their shipping is as fast as (sorry, but I have to drop a few names here) Newegg or frozencpu. Price is not always everything! Trust and honesty play a bigger role in my purchasing decisions and I get the distinct impression that their excellent service will remain that way----excellent. To sum things up, I have kicked off a supplier who I have used for many years (one of the two I mentioned above) and I have added ArcticMOD in their place. Give them a try--they're good people!"

"Found hard to find mod LCD for my need. Reasonable pricing and fast shipping."