Stores > ArchitecturalDepot

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
2017-01-19

Carved Corbels

"Beautifully madden, they made my project turn out beautiful. "

This review was modified by rjwoodshop on January 19 2017 12:15:03 PM

2017-01-12

Look original

"Was easy to install with construction screws, easy to paint and won't rot. Should last a long time.

2017-01-10

Terrible Return Policy - Beware!

"Beware of ordering larger products from this company. Based on an incorrect part number for m the original manufactured, I order six composite beams, weighing 28 pounds but coming in a 1000 by 11 by 11 box. Total order cost me around $300, including $18 shipping. But to return me....forget it!

First, a 20% restocking fee .... $60. Then, due to size and not weight... $175 to ship! Asked to use their preferred shipping rates, but with me to pay my own returns. They refused. Customer Service completely unhelpful.

This review was modified by Mike_in_Midlothian on January 10 2017 11:54:05 AM

2017-01-08

Great product

"I ordered these products which arrived ahead of schedule and in great condition. I have used this company in the past with great results"

2017-01-08

Rocking rosettes

"The rosettes I ordered where amazing, excellent detail, fast shipping, overall great product, exactly what I was looking for."

This review was modified by Jbsmabka22 on January 08 2017 02:22:04 PM

2017-01-07

Excellent customer service

"Ordered shutters from them, they had the best price and the design i was looking for. The color and quality seems to be very good.
Ordered other stuff from them since then, again great shipping speed and customer service.

This review was modified by Gerawillough on January 07 2017 04:39:50 PM

2016-12-29

Avoid like the plague!

"UNFORTUNATELY they are doing business under several names. The company I had the unfortunate fate to deal with was Architectural Depot, that's http://www.architecturaldepot.com/ the other company they are doing business as is http://www.pacificcolumns.com/

We placed an order on 9/19/16, paid an additional 75 dollars to expedite. What a joke, that still takes over a month. Received a package from FedEx freight that was so poorly packaged the entire shipment was destroyed and had to be refused. I had contractors on site the following day to install columns that were not there which cost additional money.

After calling the company to get an understating on how long a new expedited replacement would be I finally gave up after three repeated tries with no answers or information and told them to cancel the order. Columns had to be custom built to complete the job on time. That cost me additional money. Archtectural Depot refused to cancel the order even though it was time sensitive and I paid additional for expedited shipping to get them on time and could not use them due to their warehouse's terrible packaging.

They are now still trying to ship me columns after my contractor built custom columns. They have billed my card even though I have no product. I am having to go through the dispute process with both Amazon Payments and American Express at this point. Avoid both of these companies at all costs. My next step is the Better Business Bureau for these guys. Customer service is rude beyond all comprehension when trying to work with them through anything.

Terrible to non-existent customer service and management all the way up to the operation team. Do not do business with either company. Avoid Pacific Columns and Architectural Depot. The whole "customer service" and operations team should be retrained or replaced.

2016-12-22

The Finishing Detail

"I added an addition to my house and was looking for a cobel that was easy to install , since it was 30 feet in the air. The units came it exactly as stated and went up perfectly and looks fantastic"

This review was modified by JeffTr on December 22 2016 12:45:36 PM

2016-12-20

Big Impact

"I used this as a centerpiece on my fireplace surround. The surround just needed oomph. I bought this one as the backup to the one I really liked, and ended up liking this item much more. It seems small and "eh" when you look at it online, but on the fireplace it really made a huge difference. Nobody would know that it wasn't already part of the construction, and it was so reasonably priced!"

This review was modified by Thedarling1 on December 20 2016 09:03:14 PM

2016-12-14

Corruption at its finest!

"This organization is a big rip off. I ordered shutters that did not match my house. When I ordered them I was to receive them in 5 to 7 business days. I ordered them from the drop-down menu online. When I tried to return them I was told they were custom ordered and I could not get a refund. I would not recommend this corrupt company to anyone. "

This review was modified by Coyjarman on December 14 2016 06:56:49 PM

2016-11-18

Horrible product quality and dissapointing customer service

"I Purchased and received 4x decorative wood arched corbels for install at a lake home that my company is building.

Apparently this supplier has a 72 hour policy for returns of damaged product - So if you receive something and don't put in a claim within 72 hours you own it. Even considering the complete lack of product quality, they are not willing to issue a product credit or accept a return.

All four of the pieces came damaged, one of them even had CLEAR plastic packing tape wrapped around the end from the manuf. to hold the wood together, because it was literally falling apart. Beyond those issues, there were dents, nicks and huge splits down the sides of the wood... Truly horrible quality.

DO NOT expect the finish product to look like the image on the website, it is very deceiving.

I am VERY disappointed in this experience and will reconsider buying anything else from Architectural Depot in the future.

This review was modified by outsideinconstruction on November 18 2016 10:20:01 AM

2016-02-19

Board-N-Batten Shutters

"Having never bought from here, my wife and I ordered one shutter set to see what sort of quality we'd be dealing with. When the shutters arrived, they looked great and mounted very easily. Absolutely worth the money!"

This review was modified by rwent12 on February 19 2016 05:40:12 PM

2015-08-06

"Products were fine when I finally was able to get right material. Sales staff told the wrong material we needed twice . Called the Foundry direct to get the correct transition starter strip. When I called you back, the depot sent the an extra box of strips I never ordered and charged me for them. To return the material ,2 boxes, will cost more than its worth. Sales staff may be friendly but has very little knowledge of this product.

2015-07-11

"Still waiting for my shutters to ship.....ordered June 23. Spoke to 3 different reps and they all said will finally ship on 7/9 a full 16 days.
Not confident it shipped due to the fact that none of the reps could give me a tracking number.

2015-07-10

"7/10/15 Ordered cathedral shutters. Order arrived with standard straight line louvers, some broken from the main frame but fixable. I called, suggested they retrieve these and send the correct order. Also suggested a discount on incorrect order if they chose not to retrieve these. They said I'd see the refund on my next statement. The order was charged to my account on April 22. It is now July. I am still getting the run-around. If I had read these review/comments initially, I wouldn't have done business with Architectural Depot.
7/10/15 Update: Customer Rep Leila has been most patient in taking my numerous calls. She has repeatedly called "accounting". I finally told her that had I read the negative comments about the company I wouldn't have ordered from them. She made another call and lo and behold, the refund was being entered on my credit card as we spoke. Sure enough, I got it.
Bottom line: buyer beware. And thank you, Leila, for your patience with your company.

This review was modified by hoosie on July 12 2015 02:45:20 PM

Share ArchitecturalDepot's store rating

ArchitecturalDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ArchitecturalDepot is not a merchant member
ArchitecturalDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!