• Address: 505 W. Lambert Road

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10

"Great experiences normally are a result of the people in the company thatr go the extra mile.

The referenced order and getting things completed was a great example of the fantastic folks at Architectural Depot.

Thank you for your professionalism and ability to "get it done"

modified review This review was modified by frankdudas on October 29 2014 09:35:28 AM

"Architectural Depot performed as promised. I was however, disappointed with the quality. The aluminum gable vents I ordered I thought would be constructed out of all aluminum as they are intended for exterior use. what I received is essentially a wooden picture frame wrapped on three sides with a thin aluminum skin. Now perhaps the construction is fully explained somewhere but I obviously did not see it. I could have had all aluminum vents fabricated in my area for a similar cost."

"Architectural Depot has a nice selection and a great website."

modified review This review was modified by dave75 on October 11 2014 01:44:24 PM

"Can't say I was really impressed. Originally when I was considering order (ie had items in my cart) I'd get one or two emails from them each day asking me to order. That almost put me off the site entirely but they had the best prices/selection that I found (and their site looked a tiny more legit then the others) so I figured what the hell. Well I ordered finally and things were going ok. I got my tracking number and the website indicated that all 5 items were included in that shipment. When I received the package only four of them were in there (and one was slightly chipped). Turns out the fifth item was shipping from a different warehouse like a week later. Not that I got any notice that it was on backorder or anything. Just a cryptic message with another tracking # (that didn't have any indication what was included in the package). When I contacted customer service they were very rude and dismissive. The items look fine (besides the chip) but overall unimpressed. Would not order from again."

"I needed an extra wide crown molding to make an existing soffet look more like part of the new cabinets installed. I didn't want anything too ornate for my modern cabinets so these were perfect. They really finished off the look perfectly not to mention that the price was right and they arrived sooner than expected."

modified review This review was modified by katzmiow on October 08 2014 06:13:06 PM

"I was relieved to find your website. We are renovating and I couldn't find what I was looking for anywhere else - at a reasonable price with reasonable shipping fees. Follow-up has been excellent. Variety of products on the website is also excellent. Will be my go-to place for specialty items as we continue working on our house."

"I have not received my shutters yet, so cannot comment on it. I think I should be receiving them sometime soon and look forward to increasing the curb appeal of my home."

modified review This review was modified by Derekhee on October 06 2014 08:36:22 PM

"Great selection here at Architectural Depot with great quality! You may have to wait a little bit for some of the products but that's okay because they have very nice quality! I haven't installed my gables yet but I'm looking forward to it!"

"I have been ordering from AD for years and have never been disappointed. Great product line!"

modified review This review was modified by janwsmith on October 06 2014 09:37:37 AM

"Love this site. This is the third time I've bought from them. Great selection, fast delivery, products are excellent quality"

modified review This review was modified by cjeaton on October 06 2014 07:39:55 PM

"Great service. Great products. Shutters arrived quickly and were good quality. Hung them over the weekend and they look awesome."

modified review This review was modified by pnicolo on October 05 2014 09:05:55 PM

"Great Website! We ordered brackets, they are exactly as described and what we expected!"

"The site was extremely easy to use and very helpful in explaining how to size and install the shutters. I am a typical homeowner so I really appreciated being led through the purchase process. I was amazed at all the options available and found the exact combination I was looking for.

The shutters arrived on time and were in perfect shape and had all the hardware and instructions for installation. I hired a handy man to install and they look absolutely stunning!

Thanks to all!

"In life, it's the details that matter. The Architectural Depot products delivered were of exceptional high quality...Virtually everything their website and videos represented was true. The extra bonus was the manner in which my order was prepared and packaged. Amazing job. Nice touch for a company to send a little "Packed By" card in the shipment - which reflects pride in workmanship (or in my shipment's case - workwomanship!. Excellent experience and great products."

modified review This review was modified by GarryMWalsh on October 06 2014 07:27:57 AM

"I purchased exterior shutters, exterior window headers, and a crosshead with pediment for my front door. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The price was the best around and the installation was quick and easy. It not only add to the appearance of my home, but I'm sure it add thousands to the value. I would definitely recommend ArchitecturalDepot to anyone looking to make a similar purchase."

modified review This review was modified by pjl51260 on October 03 2014 05:20:43 PM

ArchitecturalDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ArchitecturalDepot is not a merchant member
ArchitecturalDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!