• ArchitecturalDe

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Products were fine when I finally was able to get right material. Sales staff told the wrong material we needed twice . Called the Foundry direct to get the correct transition starter strip. When I called you back, the depot sent the an extra box of strips I never ordered and charged me for them. To return the material ,2 boxes, will cost more than its worth. Sales staff may be friendly but has very little knowledge of this product.

"Still waiting for my shutters to ship.....ordered June 23. Spoke to 3 different reps and they all said will finally ship on 7/9 a full 16 days.
Not confident it shipped due to the fact that none of the reps could give me a tracking number.

"7/10/15 Ordered cathedral shutters. Order arrived with standard straight line louvers, some broken from the main frame but fixable. I called, suggested they retrieve these and send the correct order. Also suggested a discount on incorrect order if they chose not to retrieve these. They said I'd see the refund on my next statement. The order was charged to my account on April 22. It is now July. I am still getting the run-around. If I had read these review/comments initially, I wouldn't have done business with Architectural Depot.
7/10/15 Update: Customer Rep Leila has been most patient in taking my numerous calls. She has repeatedly called "accounting". I finally told her that had I read the negative comments about the company I wouldn't have ordered from them. She made another call and lo and behold, the refund was being entered on my credit card as we spoke. Sure enough, I got it.
Bottom line: buyer beware. And thank you, Leila, for your patience with your company.

This review was modified by hoosie on July 12 2015 02:45:20 PM

"There circle trim was not and equal circle, (defective) Customer Service & returns provide evasive disservice. Company does not provide return procedures with shipped item. This company has unusual return procedures that delay returns or exchanges. They do not make it simple for the customer. We have items shipped from Lowes, Home Depot, Amazon, Barnett etc. This customer service & return procedure is the worst! They also screen there reviews to stop negative content.

This review was modified by 7adad on April 15 2015 12:07:45 PM

"Had a great experience ordering items from Architectural Depot. Exceptional customer service! They provided me with a discount coupon, responded quickly via email and chat with a return and promptly provided a refund for returned items. Thanks especially to Denisse, Sara and James for their help from ordering to returns."

This review was modified by Howie4u on January 02 2015 01:33:10 PM

"I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Denisse Avila. I had an order where some items were shipped instead of the ones I ordered. Of course, I was worried about the delay this would cause on my jobsite. When I called, Denisse was fantastic. She quickly identified the problem, corrected it and shipped the product that I ordered that same day. I received it only a few days later. Throughout the process, Denisse was courteous and professional. Much appreciated. "

This review was modified by robertlean on December 23 2014 06:55:33 AM

"My order was supposed to ship on the 5th -8th and arrive by the 13th. I called and was told it wouldn't ship till the 17th. Denisse Avila in customer service called the warehouse and it was shipped on the 12th for arrival today the 13th. She was very friendly and helpful. What a nice experience!! Thanks!! "

"Great experiences normally are a result of the people in the company thatr go the extra mile.

The referenced order and getting things completed was a great example of the fantastic folks at Architectural Depot.

Thank you for your professionalism and ability to "get it done"

This review was modified by frankdudas on October 29 2014 09:35:28 AM

"Architectural Depot performed as promised. I was however, disappointed with the quality. The aluminum gable vents I ordered I thought would be constructed out of all aluminum as they are intended for exterior use. what I received is essentially a wooden picture frame wrapped on three sides with a thin aluminum skin. Now perhaps the construction is fully explained somewhere but I obviously did not see it. I could have had all aluminum vents fabricated in my area for a similar cost."

"Architectural Depot has a nice selection and a great website."

This review was modified by dave75 on October 11 2014 01:44:24 PM

"Can't say I was really impressed. Originally when I was considering order (ie had items in my cart) I'd get one or two emails from them each day asking me to order. That almost put me off the site entirely but they had the best prices/selection that I found (and their site looked a tiny more legit then the others) so I figured what the hell. Well I ordered finally and things were going ok. I got my tracking number and the website indicated that all 5 items were included in that shipment. When I received the package only four of them were in there (and one was slightly chipped). Turns out the fifth item was shipping from a different warehouse like a week later. Not that I got any notice that it was on backorder or anything. Just a cryptic message with another tracking # (that didn't have any indication what was included in the package). When I contacted customer service they were very rude and dismissive. The items look fine (besides the chip) but overall unimpressed. Would not order from again."

"I needed an extra wide crown molding to make an existing soffet look more like part of the new cabinets installed. I didn't want anything too ornate for my modern cabinets so these were perfect. They really finished off the look perfectly not to mention that the price was right and they arrived sooner than expected."

This review was modified by katzmiow on October 08 2014 06:13:06 PM

"I was relieved to find your website. We are renovating and I couldn't find what I was looking for anywhere else - at a reasonable price with reasonable shipping fees. Follow-up has been excellent. Variety of products on the website is also excellent. Will be my go-to place for specialty items as we continue working on our house."

"I have not received my shutters yet, so cannot comment on it. I think I should be receiving them sometime soon and look forward to increasing the curb appeal of my home."

This review was modified by Derekhee on October 06 2014 08:36:22 PM

"Great selection here at Architectural Depot with great quality! You may have to wait a little bit for some of the products but that's okay because they have very nice quality! I haven't installed my gables yet but I'm looking forward to it!"

Share ArchitecturalDepot's store rating

ArchitecturalDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ArchitecturalDepot is not a merchant member
ArchitecturalDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!