• Address: 505 W. Lambert Road

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10

"The shutters I purchased exceeded my expectations with a value to match. Will recommend to others and plan on future purchases"

"Architectural Depot is an excellent resource. I purchased a ceiling medallion several years ago that is fabulous. Now, I have new raised panel shutters from Architectural Depot with a 50 year warranty. They look great! Excellent products and fast shipping. "

"I was very disappointed with your shipping. Your company states shipping in 5 to 7 days. It was more like 10 days and your customer service keep sending us emails, after it shipped that shipping would be soon. when we already received the shutters. "

"We haven't put the shutters up yet but sure they will be fine. Color showed was very, very close to what I got,"

"Low price, high quality, and fast shipping. What more could be said?"

"Best in the business. Very helpful and quick to respond via email or phone customer service second to none. "

"Two weeks after placing my order, I'm still waiting for it to ship. After getting no updates and finally inquiring about the status (2 days after the "expected shipping date"), I've been getting daily emails along the lines of "we're still trying to get shipping information for your order." How hard can that be??"

"We were so happy to receive our shutters in such a timely manner. There are absolutely everything we hoped they would be and the color was perfect! This was better service than we could imagine including the conformation emails! Thanks for the wonderful service and for making us feel like we were your first priority.
Kevin and Candie Reed

"fast shipping, product looks great!"

"We closed in part of our carport and turned it in to a sunroom. We needed another set of shutters to match the shutters we purchased 4 years ago to go on the new window we installed on the front of the house. I still had the invoice from the original purchase. It was very quick and easy to go in and order the shutters. They arrived in just a few days, were installed easily and look great."

"Had some wooden shutters that had started to rot. Found the Architectural Depot website after some other non-productive searches. Glad I did because they had the style I needed and the flexibility to get the exact size (18"x81") to match the ones I tore off. I bought the paintable vinyl shutters to ensure the paint would match the other shutters on the home, (although they have a good selection of molded in colors as well - one of which was almost identical but I wanted to be sure so I painted). The paintable vinyl took the paint very well. I was concerned about how good the paint would adhere to the vinyl, but it really worked out well.
I installed on brick siding so had to drill holes into the mortar. The attachment "bolts" work great and really gripped tight. Just don't pound in too far.
The order arrived pretty quickly and I put them up the next day. Very pleased with them. They look great and I don't have to worry about those shutters ever rotting out.
I'd use this group again. Good product, good price, good shipping(free).

"I found exactly what I was looking for and delivery was even quicker than expected. I paid half the price I would have paid at Home Depot or Lowes. The shutters came with mounting screws and covers that make the installation easy and looking great."

"The shutters were substantial. Better quality than any I've seen at any store selling home building products. I was told I would get an email with tracking # when they shipped but I never received this email. Only one minor disappointment ... there were no screws, bolts, or instructions on how to hang them. That would have been helpful. "

"I found it difficult to imagine what the real size would be like in order to make the comparison to the finished application. It would be helpful if you added a coin or a Coke can or both next to the appliques; that way there's something to compare it with.
Also, please show the back of the appliques so that we can see if there's an indentation in which to "slide" the molding.
I also found that names of appliques were used instead of the item number, some were one way others the other, decide how it's going to be so there's less confusion when dealing with those in Customer Service who are also confused by this. I would have order additional pieces if there was a better way of deciding this. It took too much time finding and ordering the correct item...was it a # or a name, piece are mixed.
Hope these help and are used for better understanding and sales of your products.

"Quick delivery and excellent service"

ArchitecturalDepot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ArchitecturalDepot is a merchant member
ArchitecturalDepot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.