Stores > ArchitecturalDepot

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review ArchitecturalDepot by clicking a star below.
2017-06-28

Great product, horrible customer service

"Great product but horrible customer service. My order was delayed by a week and a half and when I contacted the company to locate my order, no one got back to me. Then, I had to return one item and they would not take it back though it does not align with their return policy. Again, contacted them and never heard back. Horrible experience. Save yourself the grief and buy elsewhere!"

2017-05-28

Notoriously Slow Shippers

" processing time, shipping charges, and ridiculously slow shipping is a really disappointing. "

2017-04-27

Terrible customer service

"First I ordered a niche and although I decided to buy a larger one later,I cancelled that order within 5 hours.The next day I received an email saying they were working on the cancellation. 4 days later it was shipped anyway. An $85 dollar product cost me $35 to return it and they are charging a 20 % restock fee on top of that. Will never deal with this company again. Many other companies selling the same products."

2017-03-31

Bad customer service

"Place order. Paid for next day delivery. Product did not arrive on time. Customer support and website could not track or locate status of order. Will not use again. "

2017-03-28

Terrible customer service...

"I ordered beams from Architectural Depot on March 10th for a renovation we had to undergo unvoluntarily (we were flooded by hurricane Matthew and displaced for 5 months with a newborn baby). The site said the arrival of the beams would be between March 23rd and March 28th. I went online to track today (March 28th) and they have not even been shipped. When I called and spoke to the rep she said due to the volume the order would be delayed. I asked for an ETA or if they could be expedited and she said no, she just went on and on about how popular the beams were and that's why they were late. That's great, but of no use to me. She was unable to answer my question about when the beams would arrive. Absolutely terrible practices-their process of estimating appropriate time arrivals is unacceptable (product needs to be shipped when you advertise) and even worse customer service to add insult to injury. I ordered from this website specifically due to their turnaround. If I had known it wasn't accurate whatsoever, I would have ordered elsewhere, from the more well known online beam source and would have had a more painless experience I'm sure. Buyer beware. "

2017-02-16

Faux Shutter Hardware

"The product is just as it says it is. It is durable, looks great and adds curb appeal to our house."

2017-01-24

Great shutters with a great price!

"I was a little worried when I ordered these shutters because I was afraid they would look "cheap". However, I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived. They look great! "

2017-01-19

Carved Corbels

"Beautifully madden, they made my project turn out beautiful. "

2017-01-12

Look original

"Was easy to install with construction screws, easy to paint and won't rot. Should last a long time.

2017-01-10

Terrible Return Policy - Beware!

"Beware of ordering larger products from this company. Based on an incorrect part number for m the original manufactured, I order six composite beams, weighing 28 pounds but coming in a 1000 by 11 by 11 box. Total order cost me around $300, including $18 shipping. But to return me....forget it!

First, a 20% restocking fee .... $60. Then, due to size and not weight... $175 to ship! Asked to use their preferred shipping rates, but with me to pay my own returns. They refused. Customer Service completely unhelpful.

2017-01-08

Great product

"I ordered these products which arrived ahead of schedule and in great condition. I have used this company in the past with great results"

2017-01-08

Rocking rosettes

"The rosettes I ordered where amazing, excellent detail, fast shipping, overall great product, exactly what I was looking for."

2017-01-07

Excellent customer service

"Ordered shutters from them, they had the best price and the design i was looking for. The color and quality seems to be very good.
Ordered other stuff from them since then, again great shipping speed and customer service.

2016-12-29

Avoid like the plague!

"UNFORTUNATELY they are doing business under several names. The company I had the unfortunate fate to deal with was Architectural Depot, that's http://www.architecturaldepot.com/ the other company they are doing business as is http://www.pacificcolumns.com/

We placed an order on 9/19/16, paid an additional 75 dollars to expedite. What a joke, that still takes over a month. Received a package from FedEx freight that was so poorly packaged the entire shipment was destroyed and had to be refused. I had contractors on site the following day to install columns that were not there which cost additional money.

After calling the company to get an understating on how long a new expedited replacement would be I finally gave up after three repeated tries with no answers or information and told them to cancel the order. Columns had to be custom built to complete the job on time. That cost me additional money. Archtectural Depot refused to cancel the order even though it was time sensitive and I paid additional for expedited shipping to get them on time and could not use them due to their warehouse's terrible packaging.

They are now still trying to ship me columns after my contractor built custom columns. They have billed my card even though I have no product. I am having to go through the dispute process with both Amazon Payments and American Express at this point. Avoid both of these companies at all costs. My next step is the Better Business Bureau for these guys. Customer service is rude beyond all comprehension when trying to work with them through anything.

Terrible to non-existent customer service and management all the way up to the operation team. Do not do business with either company. Avoid Pacific Columns and Architectural Depot. The whole "customer service" and operations team should be retrained or replaced.

2016-12-22

The Finishing Detail

"I added an addition to my house and was looking for a cobel that was easy to install , since it was 30 feet in the air. The units came it exactly as stated and went up perfectly and looks fantastic"

Share ArchitecturalDepot's store rating

ArchitecturalDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ArchitecturalDepot is not a merchant member
ArchitecturalDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!