ArchitecturalDepot Reviews - architecturaldepot.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.32/10 1,479 reviews

ArchitecturalDepot is a merchant member
ArchitecturalDepot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,479)

"The site was well organized and architectural depot had a great selection. Thanks!
I got my order very quickly

Rating 8/104/5

"Good performance, reasonable value."

"Amazing company, ships fast and packaged great. The selections are enormous . "

"Great site. I was able to find what I needed for a client quickly and at a competitive price. The product shipped almost immediately and I received it very quickly. I was very pleased with the overall construction of the product."

"The shutters I ordered arrived very quickly and were in perfect condition. They were also about 20% less than at Home Depot - same brand and everything. Would definitely order again"

"standard sizes ship quickly. custum sizes take a little longer than I would like, but over all happy with product and service."

"My initial online chat with Jenna was fantastic and she worked to help get my order out the same day. It didn't make it until the next day but the effort was appreciated. My next online chat with a young lady which I can't quite remember her name was less cordial and more businesslike, I preferred Jenna's style. I run an e-commerce business and would hire her in a heartbeat!

The product arrived in perfect condition.

I will definitely shop with AD again.

"I found the Wainscotting here when I couldn't find it anywhere else. Started a do it yourself re-do for my bathroom,lots of obstacles to work around,corners,window,tub,vanity,toilet means lots of cutting and measuring.Mindful and patiently the staff worked out all the details with me.The project turned out so fab that I am now trying to decide which room to put it in next. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Great service and product. Shipping costs were too high!!!"

"I ordered 3 column covers for my front porch. They are tapered columns. I recently purchased a home that needs a little face lift and I am having these installed on stone bases. They are not installed yet but I think the will give the home a much needed update. The columns arrived in the time frame that I was told and are packaged well. The driver stated that he does not get to many residential delivers. The reason I orderd for Architectural Depot is that I called a local dealer twice trying t get a cost for these same columns after a month of waiting for a return call I decided to order them on line. The purchase was painless and I would order again from this site. In fact after I get the columns installed I may be ordering a window box for under the porch window.

Lee Ann Mialki
Ormond Beach Florida

"Great prices, responsive customer service, and reasonable ship times (though I wish it would have been faster). Website was easy to navigate and purchase process was fairly easy, though the order review was a little tricky (not super clear), so take care to make sure you complete checkout correctly. Thanks for a good experience overall."

"Awesome product, BETTER delivery, and even better product selection! Keep up the great work. Will be a repeat customer."

"Am completely satisfied with my first experience with Architectural Depot. The shutters were exactly what I expected and the price was better than going through the big box stores. The order was accurate and shipped promptly, with good email notifications keeping me updated along the way."

"EXCELLENT PRODUCTS! This is the second time I've ordered from AD. The products are of high quality and the customer service was very helpful with the installation advice. Once I finish the project using the AD products I received, I will send a picture. The neighbors are envy...so I recommended AD to them. Thanks for having great products at a reasonable price. Everything was packaged well and on-time as promise. Thanks again Architectural Depot (AD)."

"The prices were great, it was easy to place my order, they kept me up to date as my order was being processed, I received the order on time and all the itens were received in perfect condition. I would certainly order from them again."