• Address: 505 W. Lambert Road

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10

"Purchased a ceiling medallion for our new home - it was shipped promptly, great price and arrived well packaged. We are very happy and would recommend Architectural Depot for future purchases."

"Great product at a great price. Very easy to install and looks fabulous."

"Very pleased with our experience. We purchased shutters for our home, they had a great selection and great prices. Everything arrived as ordered and undamaged, would order from them again. "

"My order arrived with 1/3 of the shutters with very noticeable scuff marks on them. They requested and I sent a photo to Architectural Depot and requested replacement shutters. It has been a week and no response or replacement shutters. I like the look and quality of the useable shutters. I want to see how time will effect the color. Quality control needs to improve on what they ship to customers (inspection, shipping protection...). I'm not happy with receiving rejected shutters. It is holding up the completion of the job and adding to my frustration."

"I represent a builder of high end custom homes. I first used Architectural Depot as a result of an architects specification and have since used AD for other construction needs. I have found the AD website easy to navigate and the overall ordering process quick and efficient. When I have needed product support, it was also accurate and readily available."

"Great selection and prices. I was looking for the perfect ceiling medallion for a new house and my biggest problem was choosing from the enormous selection. Shipping was quick and the products were very well padded, I'll absolutely be a repeat customer. "

"Order came in several packages at different shipping dates, this is generally not a problem but only to find out the first order was packaged with wrong items. After speaking with customer service which was very helpful, came to find that it was a warehouse error. Not a problem, customer service promised to make good and ship correct items. This delayed installation appointment originally made in advance. Received2nd and 3rd packages only to find wrong items packaged in
those as well. Customer service finally made good and shipped correct items after several weeks and multiple missed appointments by installer. Very frustrating experience.

"I would like to see an email confirmation Immediately after placing an order.

I did not know if they received my online order or not?????

They eventually sent me a FedEx shipment confirmation link but was useless because the shipment was sent by a different carrier.

Get your act together people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" website was easy to navigate and provided all information needed. delivery came timely and product was as described. I would recommend architectural depot! "

"Shutters installed and look good. Reasonable price for the size I required."

"We recently ordered shutters for our front window. Ordering was easy, we received them in great shape and they arrived quickly. ArchitecturalDepot has great products and we will definitely order from them in the future. "

"Found a great deal on new shutters for my home. Online ordering was fast and items were as described. Even had to change my color after ordering and customer service was great and very helpful. Great experiencd. Would order again."

"Product to much longer then the estimate to ship. Called customer service and they were not helpful at all. "

"I wanted some wood corbels to add flair and detail to my boring wood porch. The ones at the local stores were far too small for what I had in mind. I found some substantial 4x8x8 ones at Architectural depot that were exactly what wanted, and far less expensive than I'd expected. I ordered the rough fir ones to match my existing 12 year old patio supports. They were shipped quickly and packaged well. They installed easily with liquid nails and we finished the seams with wood filler. Once painted, they blended amazingly well and added a gorgeous finished touch I had been looking for. They look stunning, and my husband says it looks like we had a $50,000 upgrade."

"I am very pleased with the quick turnaround of this order & that I did examine all the packages & found every shutter was to my liking."

ArchitecturalDepot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ArchitecturalDepot is a merchant member
ArchitecturalDepot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.