• Address: 505 W. Lambert Road

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10

"This was not the first time I had purchased an item from AD. This was the first time that I was very disappointed with them. My product was delivery almost two weeks after the date I was told when I purchased. This cost me over $200 in lost labor because I have to leave the Job and come back and finish after receiving the item. Customer service was unable to ever tell me when the Item would arrive. The morning It did show up, I had just be told by customer service that it was still at the warehouse in another state, and was not on the job to receive it when the driver arrived. Tracking number was never activated.

"Our shutters that we ordered from Architectural Depot look fabulous and matched the shutters on our colonial home that was built in 1917 to a T! We are very happy with our order!"

"I ordered 4 pairs of shutters (59" x 14") and 4 pairs of shutters (51" x 14"). I received 4 pair of the smaller shutters, but only 2 pair of the longer shutters. It took me a week + to convince them that they had not sent a complete order. Hopefully, I will receive the missing shutters next week. Also, they charged my credit card the same day I placed the order, I think most companies wait until the rder is shipped."

"This company is terrible. I didn't receive a portion of my order, I showed them my invoice showing I paid for the portion missing because they told me their records showed I never paid, they then requested my bank statement to verify! After showing them my bank statement, they told me the order shipped that day, 2 weeks later I am still trying to get tracking information on the item that is missing. The phone number they give to try to call and contact them with puts you through to an endless loop, and the extension numbers I've been given for specific employees are never answered and I get sent to leave voicemails which aren't returned, instead they send communication through more generic emails. I am losing hundreds of dollars on this project, and have my sign infront of an unfinished project, so the neighborhood will probably think I'm incompetent, because of my mistake to make a purchase through Architectural Depot, and would not recommend anyone to ever use their website. I STILL DON'T HAVE MY ORDER! Not to mention I have been lied to multiple times and told it was shipped when it wasn't which is why I even started the project before having all the materials on site."

"Item showed up before expected, looked as good as if not better than the pictures on the website, exactly as described. Well packed, absolutely no damage to items shipped. I'd happy deal with this company again!"

"I was very pleased with my purchase, priced right, fast delivery. I definitely would use them again. "

"Great site, great products fair prices and great packaging and shipping"

"Received the product in good condition and delivery was prompt. Have used this medallion before so I know what to expect. Good purchase."

"The website was very easy and it was great I could find the exact dimension of shutters I needed by length, to the 1/4 of an inch. It fits perfectly. The item arrived earlier than estimated and it was packaged well and undamaged. Another great thing is there was a 10% coupon available right on the website instead of having to sign up for emails. Great experience. I plan on telling my brother who owns his own construction company and he is going to install them this week. The shutters are going to look great on my house. He seemed surprised there was an online resource that could customize the size to that degree. Thank you Architectural Depot!"

"Great customer service and exactly what I wanted at a fantastic price. Can't ask for more!"

"I have dealt with Architectural Depot several times over the last 4 months and have been very pleased with their service/products."

"Product showed up on time.
And was as good as it looked online.

"THE PRODUCT ARRIVED IN GREAT CONDITION AS THE PACKING WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. ITEM DESCRIPTION WAS AS ADVERTISED. VERY GOOD COMPANY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH."

"The quality of the merchandise is excellent, however four pieces of the hardware, needed for installation, are missing. I have made two phone calls on a Friday afternoon, but I am still waiting to hear how this problem will be corrected. My installer came today, but could not install. He is coming again on Monday. I need these parts overnighted to me...at no charge to me. The idea, that I did not feel I should have to pay for your error, seemed to escape the customer service rep.

"Great product; great service! We wanted to try foam crown moulding and we found AD online and we could not be happier with the purchase and the customer service!"

ArchitecturalDepot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ArchitecturalDepot is a merchant member
ArchitecturalDepot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.