• Address: 505 W. Lambert Road

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10

"Ordered miterless crown moulding for a small bedroom as a test room with other rooms to do down the road. Architectural Depot had a great selection and great pricing compared to wood moulding. Order was processed quickly and arrived well packaged with no issues with items. Very nice product and awesome quality. Very impressed. Will definitely order again when I need to do the other rooms."

"I was very pleased with the crown molding. It was easy to work with and brought a lot of class to my living room. The shipping cost would be the only downside to this purchase. "

"I purchased some brackets from Architectural Depot a few weeks ago. I haven't had the opportunity to hang them yet, but they appear to be of good quality. Very happy i was able to find these brackets. I built a house recently with a national builder. The builder added some brackets to a few of the homes in the neighborhood (some of the final builds). I loved the look of them but couldn't find them anywhere. Unfortunately the builder completed all sites and left the subdivision before I could ask them about the brackets. These are identical in appearance. Shipping wasn't bad either. It took maybe 5 days before i received the product. I buy a lot of products on Amazon so it's always hard to compare shipping to them, but again, not bad. I plan on buying from AD again. Hard to find stuff that can add a lot of curb appeal to your home. Thanks!!"

"The corbels and legs we ordered were just what our client wanted. They arrived quickly. The quality was top notch. We and our client are vary pleased. "

"I found just what I was looking for in the exact color I needed. I just got them in and installed them an they were quick an easy to install an fit perfect. The price was right too."

"My complete experience with my window shutter project was embarrassingly easy and simple. The price was less than the prices I got from local wholesalers and the delivery came sooner than I expected. The quality of the materials was top notch. The ordering process was straight forward and uncomplicated. I almost wish that I had more windows to put shutters on"

"Tons of selection, best prices I could find online, and free shipping. Items were delivered within a reasonable time and were in perfect condition. The whole experience was excellent!"

"Prices are good and delivery was quick."

"Love the shutters we got. Just had to get new screws and paint them because the ones they sent were way to long."

"I was very pleased with Architectural Depot. They have a great selection of unique items. I ordered some beautiful corbels. It was easy to order, they arrived on time, and I love the product! "

"This is a great place to find unusual and interesting decor pieces that I couldnt find elsewhere. Good service and ship time, quality products. "

"What a simple and easy way to order shutters! My order came quickly and had a very positive experience. I absolutely love my project now that everything is installed! Thanks! I will definitely order again!
Jan
St. Louis, MO

Fantastic customer service. Product arrived quickly and as described.

"Easy ordering, and they take the time to assist you with any questions you may have. In addition the website guides you through the installation of the majority of the products on this site, with tutorials and videos. I have to give Architectural depot a thumbs up and would highly recommended it to all. I am sure to be a return costomer.
Thanks for the wonderful shopping experience.

"Arrived as scheduled. Item will work for what I needed."

ArchitecturalDepot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ArchitecturalDepot is a merchant member
ArchitecturalDepot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.