• Address: 14820 Central Ave.
    • Contact: http://service.ArcadianLighting.com
    • Phone: 909-393-0911
    • Customer Support: 888-228-8856
    • Business Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri

"I really enjoyed working with Arcadian lighting. I ordered 4eW Downlight SM Powercore lights (difficult to find) for our remodel kitchen. The order was processed efficiently and arrived within 5 days. I would highly recommend Arcadian Lighting. Project location: Philadelphia suburbs."

"Great company! I purchased a new chandelier and sconces for our house. Originally we saw a chandelier we liked at a local retail store. The price at Arcadian was significantly less. After reviewing their substantial catalog, we decided on another item by the same manufacturer. I called Arcadian to ask some questions about the chandelier and they were extremely helpful. My wife decided to shop the price but could not beat it. Delivery of the items was extremely fast.

After receiving the items, my wife decided that the sconces did not match the chandelier properly. Arcadian had no problem arranging for the return for a refund or replacement. Subsequently, my wife decided she liked the sconces with the chandelier and decided to keep them. We forgot to call Arcadian to let them know this. However, Arcadian's customer service continued to follow up with us to check the status of our return. They were proactive wanted to make sure we were happy.

Bottom line, we are very happy with the merchandise and couldn't be more impressed with customer service. We will definitely shop at Arcadian in the future for all of our lighting needs.

"I ordered the majority of my lighting for a new house from Arcadian. Their prices and bulk discounts were the primary reason I ordered through them. I believe everything was shipped directly from each manufacturer and shipping was fast. I did have a couple defective pieces that Arcadian had replacements shipped very quickly. I would recommend Arcadian to anyone looking for lighting especially if buying in bulk. "

"I have ordered two sets of pendants; they arrived within several days. Upon comparing both sets, I have selected the one that better fits my design and decided to return the other pair of pendants.

Andrea from customer service was helpful and professional, the partial order return was processed very promptly. The same day I shipped 2 pendants back and provided the tracking number to Arcadian Lighting, a refund was issued.

It was a pleasant shopping experience. I think that Arcadian Lighting provides excellent customer service and delivers a good quality product.

"I placed an online order five days ago, and I still have not received ANY acknowledgement of my order. I've tried searching for my order on Arcadian Lighting's website, but it can never locate my order. I have sent the company two emails and have not received ANY response. I tried calling them, but the calls continue to roll over to voice mail. POOR COMMUNICATION is apparently the norm with Arcadian Lighting. I will AVOID them in the future."

"I am very pleased with the service and products provided by Arcadian Lighting. The associated product costs are extremely competitive. I recently placed an order and I needed to update that order prior to shipment. The staff was responsive and courteous. The Arcadian Lighting service and delivered products have exceeded my expectations."

"I ordered a closeout item (very good overall selection BTW) and it arrived with one of the parts apparently defective due to the manufacturing process. I contacted Arcadian and they got on it right away and had the manufacturer send me a replacement part. The whole process was quick, efficient and the staff (Andrea) was very helpful, made them very easy to like. My old lighting store went out of business and I am pleased to have discovered Arcadian; they are my new home for lighting. "

"One of the parts of our fountain was not as pictured and had to be replaced, and it took a couple tries to remedy that problem. But otherwise our experience was very good. The fountain is a quality product, installation was easy, and communications with the support staff could not have been better. They are clearly a class operation."

"Arcadian products are priced for most every consumer. We bought 2 swing arm lights that were very reasonable. Customer service folks were terrific. "

"My first order with Arcadian Lighting and I was thrilled with my purchase. The company was great to deal with, terrific inventory, competitive pricing and excellent customer service."

"Great Customer Service,fast shipping.Well packed."

"Lowest online prices for the lighting fixtures I wanted to buy. Outstanding customer service. Received a call within 24 hours of non-availability of one product due to discontinuation by manufacturer and given option to peruse alternative items or receive refund. Representative was very friendly, courteous, and professional. Everything was no-hassle and prompt. Extremely satisfied with the service I received and recommend Arcadian Lighting highly for any lighting needs. "

"We purchased the track lighting set up for our art gallery and Ardadian's service was excellent. From the determination of our product needs to the final resolution of a warranty issue their sales personnel worked with us every step of the way. I highly recommend them!"

"My dealing with Arcadian Lighting was positive from the first contact with Sandy the customer service rep.She went out of her way to see that I recieved the products I was looking for.I then recieved continual updates as to the status of my special order.The product arrived on the date stated and was well packaged and no damage.
It was a great online shopping experience.

"Sandy was very knowledgeable, accurate and friendly. What information she did not know immediately she soon found an answer to and emailed me right back. She was a pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to use this company again, especially if the other employees are as well trained and friendly as she. The prices are reasonable and she helped me find the most economical way of getting my goods to me. Her follow up calls showed me that her attention to detail and a job well done is important to her. Kudos to Arcadian Lighting for such customer service."

Arcadian Lighting is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Arcadian Lighting is not a merchant member
Arcadian Lighting does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!