Stores > Aquascience.net

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

Quick shipping.

"The well priced pressure switch I ordered was well wrapped and quickly shipped. Thank you."

broken bag spills everywhere

"Bag is busted in box and spewing contents everywhere. Bad packing or bad bag? not happt having to deal with this.
Paul B.

Excellent customer service

"I made a mistake on my order. Gave them a call and they corrected my goof swiftly, Best customer service ever.
Items that I need were in stock, and shipped very quickly!
Thanks all!

2016-05-20

Flawless transaction, great support, timely delivery.

"Complete sale left nothing to be desired."

2016-05-19

Wow!

"Super super fast shipping and a very competitive price! Thanks!!!"

2016-05-17

Spot on!

"Everything the said ghetto definitely delivered on.spot on guys thanks for the service. "

2016-05-16

great seller

"great customer service, I have done business with this company in the past and have always been pleased"

2016-05-14

"Fast delivery great price. "

2016-05-13

Great Company

"EVERYTHING I ordered was on Time and well packaged...thank you much"

2016-05-11

Idaho pump install

"All four of the items I ordered were shipped so quickly. The shipping time was so important because were leaving So.Cal.and heading north in a few days. You came through. I like the pump wire splice kit because you can crimp and solder the connections, can't have enough security on a pump at 200 feet.
Mike Johnson

2016-05-09

came quickly

"arrived quickly and just what was ordered"

2016-05-07

Great price and sales professionals free shipping

"My well pump went bad on a Monday evening. I called around to my local well drillers and plumbing stores for quotes on just a new pump and they all were in the price range of $1050-1150. So I started looking online for better deals and found the web site aquascience.net. While looking there I couldn't believe how good the pricing was (only $719for the pump I needed) but I was also concerned with the warranty being they are located in R.i. And I'm in P.A. So I called them up and talked to a sales rep and he explained everything. He asked me questions about my set up, water level, depth of well,ect. And found the pump that was right for me. While placing the order he made sure I had everything I needed to install the new pump so I wouldn't get caught in the middle of the job and need more parts. So I placed the order on Thursday morn. and by Saturday morn. at 9am everything was at my house. I installed the new pump and works great. The cost of total job with all the parts I ordered from aquascience was the same price as my local stores for just the pump. My father in law was so impressed that he wanted to replace his pump just because it was getting older. The next week I ordered all the parts for him and the next Saturday we installed his pump. Thanks aquascience for all your great help and experience. "

2016-05-06

done

"very helpful , good price ,good warranty "

2016-05-06

Good Product selection-Great Pricing

"Sales support is great. I had an unusual question and Mike the person I talked to stuck with it until he had an answer.

Highly Recommend!

2016-05-05

"Excellent service & fast shipping"

Share Aquascience.net's store rating

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.