• Address: 301 Nooseneck Hill Rd
    • Fax: 4015398778

Product & services pricing Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Quick delivery, products exactly as advertised."

"Fair prices and quick response to questions. Willing to work with a customer. The only item they missed was the 2nd roll of stainless steel teflon tape I had asked for. Thanks."

"We needed our purchase really quick and received it as it was represented. It was delivered three days sooner than the retailer could promise it.

"Happy with the purchase and results.

I needed replacement 20" filters for my water system. Aquascience made it fairly easy to find the correct items, and they were available.

As a note, I did price check them against Amazon.com. Even given Amazon Prime shipping, the same items were cheaper at Aquascience, including shipping.

The filters arrived by the end of that week. A quick comparison against the last remaining original filter I had on hand showed that they were the correct items.

"Great pricing on quality products, plus free shipping. Delivery time was quick from RI to OH. "

"overall experience was great. I had called for some technical help and was given great advise and service.

thanks

"Glad your company came up on my search as a supplier of Reverse Osmosis filters needed for our system, which are critical to my family's health. It was easy to find my products on your site, with clear photos and details of the product, so I could make sure I got the filters needed. Thanks for the follow up emails to my order, regarding shipment and tracking details. The whole experience was great. Thanks!"

"Awesome in every way possible."

"I'm replacing an older unit, thank goodness the connections haven't been changed"

"Fast shipping and great price. As always. "

"Mike was a big help with designing my storage tank pumping system. I would defiantly recommend this site."

"Quik delivery, just as advert said."

"Very courteous, professional and directed me to purchase the right water tank solution and price for my situation. The well pressure tank and controls have been installed and work excellent. Thanks Aquascience.net, I would absolutely come back for my next purchase."

"Web site indicated "in stock". Received an e-mail two days later informing me that the item was on back order and expected ship date was 10 days. It's been 11 days and still waiting for ship notice!!!"

"I purchased a pressure tank and lots of stainless steel
fittings. The price was good and eveything was in stock.
I am going to need a water softener in the near future
and I intend to buy it from Aqua Science based on my
experience.

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.