• Aquascience.net Aquascience.net Elite Status

• Business Hours: Monday thru Friday 7am - 5pm, Saturday 8am - 12pm EST
    • Fax: 4015398778

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Fast shipping and items were well packaged. I have placed multiple orders over several years to Aquascience, and I am always pleased with their service."

"Everybody was helpful. I'm not a well guy but I feel that I bought the right equipment. Thanks folks!"

"They did a good job. The bladder split in the pressure tank and they replaced it. They also sold us a new jet pump which so far is doing "well.""

" Item shipped fast and accurate, would use again !!"

"Fast shipping in good condition"

"Received my order quicker than expected. Very satisfied with the product also."

"Although I didn't speak to anyone "live" at Aquascience since it was ordered on-line, the transaction and follow-up were very prompt. The product was delivered within the time quoted and FedEx did call before delivery as requested on the order. I was impressed that I received an email from Aquascience shortly after the order was placed as well as receiving a follow up email with a contact name should I need to contact them again. Overall, very satisfied!!"

"Their customer service was very helpful with my questions regarding the installation. The shipping was fast. My overall experience was very positive. "

"Worked out great low prices quick shipping."

"absolutely no problems. I will use this service again."

"Prompt shipping/delivery!! "

"Too bad it took Fedex so long to deliver a product that was out the supplier door a few hours after my order, they sure are doing them a dis-service"

"I had no problem with the product only with the delivery FedEx did not deliver on the date that they has stated they did not simian email on the status I was supposed to receive delivery on a Tuesday and didn't get until Friday after I contacted them"

"Great Seller. Would do business again."

"I've been working with patient Mike.
Great guy.

Share Aquascience.net's store rating

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.