• Address: 301 Nooseneck Hill Rd
    • Fax: 4015398778

Product & services pricing Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

"Once I found what I was looking for, the site was easy enough to navigate through to finish my purchase. "

"Needed a replacement Well-X-Trol WX-202 and ordered unit from AquaScience,net It must of shipped out the same day and was delivered in perfect condition within three days.

If I need another product that they sell, I won't hesitate to purchase from them again. Their pricing and shipping rates are very reasonable.

"It came missing critical parts. I called and the receptionist said that no one had time to talk to me. I explained that I am knee deep into this project and had no water. She said that she would see what she could do and call me back. Within five minutes she called back but said everyone was busy. I pleaded that she would have them send the missing parts ASAP. She took my phone number and promised to have someone call. That was 5 days ago, still no call. I used some parts from an old neutralizer and Home Depot. Do not buy anything from this company. "

"Very good products at a very competitive price. Ordering was easy and my shipment arrived when promised."

"Excellent service and a great price compared to local plumbing supply houses. Definitely will use them again when needing water supply products.
Keep up the great work!!

"Parts were here quick and was very easy to order "

"fast and got what i ordered"

"Ordered online, notified of delivery date, and was right on time. Thx Aquascience ! Great prices too !"

"I receive really good service an information.
I will come and shop again, also will tell my friends.

"Order was filled promptly and quickly delivered. Thanks."

"Thank you! Fast delivery & correct order!"

"Good service good gaurantee"

"I meant to click "very satisfied". They did a great job. "

"Quick delivery great product. "

"I called in before ordering fleck 9100 SXT to find out whether it comes with by-pass valve or not. I happened to asked same question to two person. First with lady who took my call and technician (?) who supposed to know about the product. They both told me it comes with by-pass valve. So, I ordered Fleck 9100 SXT. When I got the shipment, it didn't come with by-pass valve. I called in to find out why but was told it didn't come with by-pass valve. I could have gone to other place where unit comes with by-pass valve with only $5.00 more (by-pass valve cost about $50.00 plus). I asked for RMA but was told there will be re-stocking fee of $25.00 even if it was their fault. It seem that only way to get it resolve is dispute the charge or spend another $50.00 to get what I need. I wouldn’t recommend doing business with Aqua Science. They don’t stand behind their word and ignorant on what they are selling."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-11-2014

aquascience, Aquascience.net rep has responded

“Sir, there was some confusion regarding the product you were inquiring about. We sell the Fleck 9100SXT valve as a single item as well as part of a packaged water softener system. Jane and the service technician both were under the (incorrect) impression that you were asking about the complete system which does come with a bypass. The valve as a single item does not come with a bypass and it is clearly listed as an accessory with an additional dollar amount.
I'm sorry for the frustration; this issue was caused by a misunderstanding.”

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.