• Aquascience.net Aquascience.net Elite Status

• Fax: 4015398778

Product & services pricing Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"No problem and product is working great so far."

"Meet all expectations and processed flawlessly

"The well pump we ordered arrived as described, and the price was fair. We are very happy with our purchase. However, the item was ordered on a Monday and did not get shipped out until Friday. This meant our well was out of commission for an additional week."

"The product works great and I am pleased with the soft water and quality of the softener. My softener arrived without the funnel and tank tube cover that is needed to put the resin in the tank. Additionally, the instructions included were for either an older or different model softener with crossed out wording and unclear instructions and because of that were difficult to follow. Aqua Science could benefit from some basic customer service improvements... "

"quick and on time. Thanks"

"It was exactly what I needed. Arrived promptly and in good condition."

"Great experience! I made a mistake on the one part number that I ordered and I received a call before the order shipped and my oversight was corrected. Thank You!"

"Super fast service with a high quality product!"

"The price of the pumps was tolerable; far from a bargain, but acceptable. The delivery was far more cumbersome than necessary, and makes this transaction unsatisfying. Having to chose between staying home all day to sign for delivery acceptance, or driving two and a half hours (round trip) to pick up the pumps in person is an unnecessary pair of choices. I have parcels delivered to my home without my presence on a regular basis, and should not have to go to the extra time and expense required by this delivery. I will seek out another source for this pump in the future."

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2015

aquascience, Aquascience.net rep has responded

“Sir, I'm very sorry to hear the delivery made your experience with us unsatisfying. FedEx requires a signature for any item that has been insured, and it is our practice to insure these very expensive pumps. We do this to not only protect the item, but to protect the buyer as well as Aqua Science.
If in the future you have a demand for more pumps, please call us and we can arrange for a different delivery option to better meet your needs.”

"Quick secure service what else can I say."

"The ordering process was satisfactory, and the items shipped on time."

"I was able to find exactly what I needed on their website within seconds. The ordering was easy, so was the checkout and my wire was delivered within days. I definitely recommend this company. "

"easy ordering and fast service"

"The staff at Aqua Science was incredibly helpful in suggesting the right water booster pump for my situation and went way out of their way to assist in answering installation questions from me and my plumber. They set up a 3-way phone conversation with the A Y McDonald, who also gets extreme high praise both for product and assistance. A couple of replacement parts were shipped to me even though I'm not 100% sure that was the issue.

A bit of a quibble in that I had to pay to ship the parts we replaced back. It cost me a little over $16 when their shipping rate would have been around $7. On a greater than $700 purchase with problems, I found that a bit shortsighted on Aqua Science's part.

Overall though, I am very satisfied and happy to recommend both Aqua Science and A Y McDonald

"Very good website, with useful information. Helpful and responsive customer support, with a high level of technical knowledge. "

Share Aquascience.net's store rating

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.