Stores > Aquascience.net

• Customer Support: 8007678731
    • Business Hours: Monday thru Friday 7am - 5pm, Saturday 8am - 12pm EST
    • Fax: 4015398778

2016-12-04

Low cost softener control head

"I purchased an OEM control head for my water softener at a very affordable price. The shipping was free and very fast.I recommend Aquascience.net and I will be buying from them in the future. "

2016-11-24

Excellent

"Good prices, fast shipping, packed very well, quality products. First choice for plumbing products in the future."

2016-11-23

another happy customer

"The items I ordered arrived quickly, the communication was good with tracking numbers so I could arrange to be home for delivery. All the parts appear to be of high quality. Now I can install my new pressure tanks this weekend."

2016-11-21

Great to do business with

"This is the second time I have done business with Aqua Science, great prices and
service.

2016-11-21

Excellent service!

"Very knowledgeable and professional. From start to finish, the service was OUTSTANDING! You now have a new and loyal customer!!!
Ike Nelson

2016-11-20

"Best price, fast shipping. I am, and will continue to be, a repeat customer. "

2016-11-20

"Well" satisfied! :-)

"Nice informative web site, good prices, and snappy delivery."

2016-11-14

Stainless!

"Great , Everything worked Great!"

2016-11-12

Great Customer Service!

"I received my order, only to discover I had received the wrong item...I contacted by telephone, Mike in Sales corrected the problem, I received the correct item in two days.

2016-11-11

Excellent service and product

"I received excellent service and response including a great price and timely delivery. Would highly recommend this company."

2016-11-10

Smile.

"The way you expect internet merchants to be. No complaints."

2016-11-10

On time and at a great price.

"I needed corosex quickly as the acid level of my treated water was rising and my wife was complaining about how her hair felt. Emergency! Aquascience's prices were very good and they delivered the product in about three days. They will get my repeat business for sure. This is a real comment from a real customer!"

This review was modified by axsdata on November 10 2016 05:38:04 AM

2016-11-09

great tank great price

"I bought a UT-80 wellmate chemical tank to replace an old on e that started leaking they come with a 5 year warranty. This same tank on many other sites was $100 to $200 more. And many sites had over size shipping cost, not here FREE shipping and I received it in 3 days. Definitely will do business here again if I need any other water treatment items."

2016-11-07

No pressure sale, ample pressure thereafter!

"Aqua Science always offers the lowest prices on the best products. Delivery fast, free and complete, as always. "

2016-11-07

helpful as well

"couldn't be happier! Pleasure to deal with. Fast,reliable,informative and everything you need to do the job. Thanks aquascience!"

Share Aquascience.net's store rating

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.