Aquascience.net Reviews - aquascience.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 726 reviews

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"Made two separate purchases. Fast Shipping and prompt responses to questions. "

"great service fast shipping great product no issues "

"Good people to do business with"

"Call with questions, and they were very helpful. Order arrived quickly.

"Fast shipping thank you! This was a birthday gift from my husband, I know, I know, but our low flow water pressure was awful!! I termed it a "quality of life " issue. My husband installed it in 1 days time. He was very happy with the quality of the pump ( he was in the pump industry and is now in valves.. How fitting for this job!!) he was also happy with the ease of install. Thank you!! Our water pressure went from 35psi incoming to 70 psi!! Awesome!! Finally we can use more than 1 water source at a time in our home!! "

"I bought a new water tank from these folks and it was exactly what I was expecting and it was shipped freight to my house. Very pleased. "

"Had the tank installed this past weekend, everything went smoothly with installation. Delivery of order was quick."

"Very please with AquaScience. Have used ~ a half dozen times now. They delivered products as specified and on time.
EJL

"Service was great,received pressure tank on time, the tank had a dent in the top,but Jeff handled the problem.GREAT SERVICE;"

"no issues, very easy process"

"Everything as represented"

"PURTY FAST TO US MOUNTIN FOLK"

"great product, amazing price!"

"It was a very smooth buying experience, with fast delivery."

"I received my order very quickly, and am very pleased."