• Aquascience.net Aquascience.net Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2015-07-27

"Shipment had parts missing. Helpful customer service lady, but a pain that the product was not complete."

2015-07-27

"Will have to review later. Package arrived fine. In hospital so don't know about it yet. Thank you"

ayonsinha's Avatar

2015-07-24

"Very good prices and they deliver on their promise. Pleasure to do business with."

2015-07-24

"I am extremely pleased with my purchase from Aqua Science, I received my shipment in a very timely matter, I would definitely buy from this seller again!"

2015-07-24

"Sales staff went out of their way to ensure that I received the correct product and the equipment was properly sized"

"Quick service.
Thank you."

2015-07-23

"Installing unit tomorrow 7/24/2015. Mike Hebert was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Great Company. I will let you know how everything works out as well. We'll have it completed by the weekend. Thanks Mike. Mark Lee, Mt. Pleasant, MI"

2015-07-23

"Great price and timely delivery!"

2015-07-23

"I ordered on a Monday and the pump, water tank and fittings arrived on Thursday. I was very pleased with what I had ordered and with the wealth of information available on their website. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

For what it is worth, as a DYI project, I found using brass fittings more fiddly, and leak prone than poly fittings (even with Teflon tape), so an instruction sheet on the proper way to use brass fittings would have been helpful. Also, I wound up eliminating many of the fittings on the pump fittings kit because they just provided opportunities for leaks. Finally, the pressure tank fittings kit seemed to be designed for use with a submersible pump instead of a shallow well pump sitting right next to the tank, so there was duplication ( pressure switch and gauge), and I had to go to the store to get 2 1/4 plugs since I didn't use the switch and gauge. Overall, I would have done better ordering the parts I really needed rather than the fitting kits.

2015-07-23

"Great price & quick shipping. Ordering process was very easy to navigate."

2015-07-22

"Thank you. You saved me more than $500 from local dealers."

2015-07-18

"Arrived well packed and in good shape"

2015-07-15

"Aquascience had the pressure tank I wanted for my house at a reasonable price and it was delivered in three days from the date of order. The bottom flange was a little bent up but nothing significant. Very satisfied."

2015-07-14

"Quick shipment, excellent customer service, works better than expected"

2015-07-13

"Fast shipment, great product"

Share Aquascience.net's store rating

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.