Stores > Aquascience.net

Monday thru Friday 7am - 5pm, Saturday 8am - 12pm EST
      info@aquascience.net

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review Aquascience.net by clicking a star below.

2017-04-23

Pentair Wellmate UT-120 shipped fast, works great

"The 100 lbs. or so of Pentair Wellmate UT-120 tank shipped (free!!!) within a couple of business days and arrived in good shape. "

2017-04-18

Sent wrong part

"Ordered a 1000psi stainless steel hose bib. Relieved a 200psi hose bib, looks alike, but not what ordered. On the bright side, shipping was quick. "

Rep reply posted Apr-19-2017

A rep from Aquascience.net, aquascience, has responded

“Hello Sir, most of our fittings are rated between 200 and 800psi, more than adequate for the well water and home pressure systems. The hose bibs we sell are rated for 200 psi, but it's pressure rating is not listed on the website (correctly or incorrectly). Please give us a call if you're not satisfied with it and we'll credit you for it.”

2017-04-14

Fast shipping, as described, would recommend!

"Their website is useful and informative. The product was shipped fast and arrived in good condition, as described. Works great!"

BobLowry's Avatar

Excellent service.

"Excellent service. Lowest prices. Quick delivery."

Great Service.

"It is nice to talk to someone with expertise in the products they sell. Who will verify that the product meets your needs and is shipped timely."

2017-04-13

Great service, same tank I have been using for 13 years the old one sprung a leak on the bottom seam.

"Would happily purchase again!"

Great

"Fast shipping and great pricing for the product "

AlexMcKnight's Avatar

2017-04-07

pH Neutralizer & Water Softener

"I ordered a pH Neutralizer and 48,000 Grain Water Softener from Aqua Science. After installation, my plumber noted that the fill port on one of the tanks was leaking. I spoke with Jeff at Aqua Science and he was great. Jeff was extremely apologetic and immediately had a new tank (including all of the necessary replacement fill media) delivered to me in NJ the next day. I spoke with another representative who helped me program the Fleck control valves; she too was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I could not be happier with my purchase and the subsequent amazing customer service. Many thanks for all your help!!"

2017-04-06

Merchant did what they said they would.

"Product arrived on time and was well packaged for transport and in good condition. No problems."

2017-04-04

Great transaction

"Super easy transaction and experience "

2017-04-02

Well pump problems

"My well pump quit after 25 years so I went looking for a replacement. My Gould pump number had been discontinued but thanks to your charts and a helpful internet sales lady we figured out the new part number. I ordered and the pump was delivered 2 days later (on a Saturday no less). On Sunday I had the pump in and water was restored. Happy ending
Thanks

2017-03-31

Aquascience is fantastic!

"Aquascience is fantastic! I sent in a water sample, they sent me the results and recommendations. I purchased the equipment and it was shipped FREE and arrived in a few days. Fantastic!"

2017-03-31

Best Service

"Ordered a tank on Wed received on Thurs. great service at a great price"

2017-03-30

customer service excellent/ concerned about product

"Ordering, and getting answers were excellent. The biggest problem I had was the AiRaider that I purchased was different than the picture of the one I ordered. It came without a bypass piped in costing me a extra $50 to do myself. Also when I received the unit it had the backside pushed in slightly. Wonder if it was a returned unit? Will see if there is any other problems once the unit is install"

2017-03-30

Fast shipping. Great Price. Product as described.

"Title says it all. This order was for calcite (water system de-acidifyer). Order your water products from Aquascience with confidence."

Share Aquascience.net's store rating

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.