Stores > Aquascience.net

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-08-23

Very Knowledgeabe Staff

"Will and Mike were very helpful in making a pump selection. They explained in detail all the nuances of of depths and how things apply to getting the right pump for your situation. I learned a lot and am thankful I relied on their expertise.

I have also had a warranty issue on another item (pressure tank). It was replaced and I only had to pay freight. Happy with that outcome too.

2016-08-21

Great Company

" Wonderful tech customer service. Thanks."

2016-08-21

"would definitely purchase from you again"

2016-08-18

"I can't remember when I had such great service. "

2016-08-16

"Received wrong item, responded to Aqua Science generated email at info@aquascience.net about order and have yet to receive a response. Ordered a $76 plus shipping 12X 54 sweat cover and received a 12x 48 sweat cover. Not satisfied with experience.

I realize mistakes happen but lack of response is unacceptable

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2016

A rep from Aquascience.net, aquascience, has responded

“David, we had a breakdown in our communication system here and I'm sorry we failed to respond in a timely manner. We will have the correct size sweat jacket shipped by Fedex overnight so you will have it tomorrow (Thursday). I'll send you a private email with the tracking information.
I'm very sorry, please give me a call at 800-767-8731 x106 if you have any further questions.”

2016-08-16

bypass mistake

"I ordered a 1 inch bypass. Got a 3/4."

2016-08-13

Instructions???

"Didn't get any install instructions. Don't know if I should have 'cause I couldn't talk to anyone. I got dumped to voice mail with each attempt. I googled up your competition's instructions and will make it with those. "

2016-08-11

what more can I say?

"Quick shipping. Good price. "

2016-08-11

"Delivered very quickly! No issues with the order at all. "

2016-08-10

GREAT SERVICE

"Promptly shipped and delivered without any problems. Will purchase from them again."

2016-08-09

"I replaced the medium in both water softener and iron max, ( 15 years old), easy job, but you need to be the handy type, the water has gone back to feeling soft and clean, my shower and toilets sparkly clean, all in all, very worth doing, good prices and quick delivery."

Very fast drop ship.....

"Very fast drop ship. Arrived 3 days after order."

This review was modified by r_g_nichol on August 09 2016 12:05:37 PM

Parts now!

"Right product, great price and right away"

2016-08-07

"great service and shipping"

2016-08-05

WELL done!

"simply put-these folks take care of business-period! No hassles-mistakes-confusion-NAME brand quality equipment/parts....most all IN STOCK ! and free shipping/no tax.......but if you want stuff made in C###A just go to Lowes or another big box store-they got it!"

Share Aquascience.net's store rating

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.