Stores > Aquascience.net

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-07-24

Great--but

" I would've liked to have the unit marked with its pre-charge amount "

2016-07-23

good value

"good value the only thing I would change is a tank with the side plug on filters so you can fill them with out removing the head other than that very good value "

2016-07-22

Fast and accurate

"Received the item in 2 days. Transaction was flawless. Very happy."

2016-07-18

Delivered as promised

"Ordered a well pump on Thursday and it was delivered a week later on Saturday, free shipping from Rhode Island to California. Replaced a pump that wouldn't quit running. New pump is operating perfectly."

2016-07-15

Super Transaction

"Item shipped within 24 hours and arrived within a few days of the the order. I was worried about the damage to the box and item because it was big, but ended up on my doorstep in perfect condition. No issues what so ever! "

2016-07-13

Engaging, Friendly and Sincere

"I had to return the pump I purchased from Aqua Science. When I called the company to get the return procedure information, the first voice was a receptionist who was eager, professional, and well-trained. I was immediately transferred to the correct department where I left a voice message for a return call. The call was promptly returned and the caller, Mike Hebert, was simply a delight to talk to and couldn't have been more helpful. I don't know if I will ever have to order another well pump but, if I do, I will definitely order it from Aqua Science."

2016-07-12

"Best price and product was more pure than other brands I have ordered."

2016-07-10

Great Value

"Great product, easy to install, good price"

2016-07-10

"Product was as described. "

2016-07-08

Great price, speedy free delivery!

"Easy ordering process. A 7-year warranty on the tank, a great price, and speedy delivery!"

2016-07-07

Cool clear water!

"My last purchase of a welltrol was 40 yrs ago .At this rate my next will be on my 101 st birthday . Quality product from a Quality company Thank you."

2016-07-04

everything you need

"Aquascience has everything you need for your water project or repair. Their prices are very good and the shipping is super fast. Thanks, Jim, for helping me make the right choices for the best pump, tank and fittings for my exact situation. Personalized technical help makes a great difference toward achieving top notch results. "

2016-07-01

Speedy sale!

"Just what I ordered for a great price and delivered in 2 days!"

2016-07-01

Quick,fast,easy

"Very helpful customer service, prompt notifications and fast delivery "

2016-06-30

"Needed a tank to replace the one in my water system (old one leaking), found exact replacement quickly, ordered, (free shipping great) delivered and I installed in 4 days.
Will definitely shop at aquascience again, very happy with products and service.

Ed from Wisconsin

Share Aquascience.net's store rating

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.