• Address: 301 Nooseneck Hill Rd
    • Customer Support: 8007678731
    • Business Hours: Monday thru Friday 7am - 5pm, Saturday 8am - 12pm EST
    • Fax: 4015398778

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"My experience was great. Mike at customer service was very good at giving me the 101 on pressure tanks and how to size them. Mostly I never felt rushed. I was then able to make an intelligent decision when selecting the products I needed.

My order was shipped promptly and arrived in good condition.

"My order arrived a day earlier than expected.
Calling their support was a breeze. The gentleman I spoke with gave me his whole attention, and answered all my questions.
Thank you, Aqua Science, for providing extremely quick processing of my order, and "after the sale" support.

"Best prices anywhere. Excellent service. Prompt shipping and delivery."

"This was my first purchase from Aquascience and I am very pleased with the ease of ordering,the prompt delivery and most of all,the quality of my well water tank. After exhaustive research, I decided to purchase my tank (well mate WM-6) directly from their website. They beat every other retailer's price,and believe me,I done my research on prices.I installed the tank and had it working perfectly in less than half an hour(took my time) and instantly could tell a difference in the frequency that our well pump cycled on/off. This unit replaces an old 14 gallon steel tank. I am a very happy customer and will surely keep Aquascience as my preferred retailer of quality well products."

"5 stars my water is not clear and clean!"

"Great pricing and service!"

"Very fast shipping, good prices and good customer support for other equipment that I have purchased from them. Highly recommend!"

"Good pricing, super delivery"

"Fast and easy ordering!
Fast shipping too!
Excellent description of product!
I had searched other internet stores, but none gave the description like Aquascience, I stopped searching and ordered immediately!
Thanks, Eric

"Aqua science did a great job if communicating what was going on with my order. Also, great shipping speed. Thanks. "

"Items arrived in good condition within 4 days of order."

"knowledgeable sales staff, free delivery, installed tank today successfully"

"AquaScience.net has been a long time supplier and has always been dependable with an eye toward customer service. Case and point: I recently decided to purchase another case of water filters and to add on what I thought would be a replacement O-ring and sump wrench. They called to verify the filter housing type. As I didn't have the information it took me a week to respond. They patiently waited for my answer and then determined they would not fit. The adjusted my order without question and sent the filters which arrived on the second day after I sent the e-mail.

Prices are great and service is great. Good job, Aquascience!

"Very Fast and easy to do business with. Excellent!"

"Minimum of 25 characters."

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.