Stores > Aquascience.net

• Business Hours: Monday thru Friday 7am - 5pm, Saturday 8am - 12pm EST
    • Fax: 4015398778

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Water softener repair

"We ordered a new controller for the water softener which worked out well. Also ordered a pick up tube and filter. Tube was listed as just one size, cut off to the length needed. It was too short. I had to buy extra PVC pipe, a connector and PVC cement to get the tube to the correct length. It was a lengthy process to drain the water and resin out, replace the new tube, gravel and resin, and put the control back on. The softener works though so I guess it's worth the time and effort."

This review was modified by bill_youngblom on February 23 2017 07:00:01 PM

PRESSURE TANK TEE

"Good price on a pressure tank tee package. It has all the necessary parts to be up and running. The components seem to be decent quality and free shipping!"

This review was modified by MARK_SMITH8515 on February 23 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-02-21

"Great Deal! Top Quality and Super Fast Delivery!!! "

This review was modified by paulcolora on February 23 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-02-16

Easy, fast

"Ordering was simple,
Items arrived the next day

Great service & price.

This review was modified by steve-carter on February 21 2017 12:00:30 AM

2017-02-13

AquaScience saved me over $5000 to date!

"I stumbled on to AquaScience when I bought a foreclosed mini farm with a bad well pump. I knew I wanted a Gould's pump with frequency drive, but the local plumbers all wanted $6000 plus for a system installed. I called AquaScience and Jeff was very helpful and talked me through the install and setup. I bought the system for a little over $2000 and installed it myself-other online retailers were at least $400 more than that. 6 months later when I moved into the house I discovered the water had a lot of iron and the existing softener was inadequate. Again, the local guys wanted $5000 plus for a new softener and RO. I called AquaScience again and talked to Serina this time, she went over my water quality numbers and recommended an iron filter. I spent $775 and a couple hours of plumbing and guess what? My existing softener was adaquate once the iron was removed. After that I bought a new reverse osmosis system from them for less than a membrane for my Kinetico. Flat out, these guys rock. I'm in Ohio and they have the best prices, equipment and free shipping... "

This review was modified by willer1998 on February 15 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-02-12

Surprised

"The parts came really fast and were exactly what I needed. Very satisfied"

This review was modified by connie_lilla6 on February 14 2017 06:00:01 PM

2017-02-11

The best service

"AquaScience has the best customer service I have ever experienced - not only of water treatment related companies, but all companies across every industry. Serina is a great asset to their company."

This review was modified by downjr35 on February 14 2017 12:30:07 AM

2017-02-07

Never having dropped a pump in the well before

"Never having dropped a pump in the well before they gave me the information I needed and material list. Their service and prices were better than anyone else."

This review was modified by acncaj on February 09 2017 02:15:02 AM

2017-02-05

"Aquascience had a good price on the product I bought. They tried to "upsell" me to a product that cost nearly twice as much.

The jet pump I bought has a big dent in the motor housing end cover that did not happen during shipping because of the secure packaging and the fact that the paint is not damaged. The motor is made in China and there is probably no pre-packing inspection. China is not famous for quality products. As long as the pump works I will live with that.

This review was modified by raywaldbaum on February 07 2017 10:30:02 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-06-2017

A rep from Aquascience.net, aquascience, has responded

“Sir, it was not my intention to try to 'upsell' you and I'm sorry that I made you feel like that. There are many new innovations in booster pump technology that are more effective and cost efficient than the jet pump you are using, and I sometimes get over excited about them.
The motors for the Goulds jet pumps are manufactured in China, but it is assembled with the pump end in NY state.”

2017-02-04

5 Star Service & Price!!

"Mike Hebert (x110) helped me and my son so much! He returned our calls quickly and was a wealth of information. I learned that there truly is a "science" to a water pump system for our home, and also learned why our pump never lasted like it should have. We were using a 1hp pump with a 20 gallon water pressure tank, and apparently only needed a 05.hp pump to work efficiently, and not over work it. So it not only cost less for what we needed right now, but also realized that your name is so true; it's Aqua Science!! THANK YOU Mike Hebert for taking the time to have us give you the information you needed per our existing well system so that you could guide us toward the proper size pump we needed. We did receive it, and my son just got it installed for us & the water is now on and working great!! The only thing I would suggest is to make sure you have a street address for Fed X, so you will get the part quickly (about 3 days) or if you use a PO Box, it may take several weeks. "

This review was modified by br549okla on February 07 2017 12:30:07 AM

2017-02-03

To good to be true.

"It is not often you order something online and get exactly what you want, and on time. Aquascience delivered on all accounts! Ordering process, prices, and shipping are exactly as advertised. Still in shock that my ax-350 tank made it here so quickly.

Great price, amazing shipping, and overall great experience!

This review was modified by ashunteod on February 07 2017 12:15:19 AM

2017-02-02

Fast, and great service!

"They shipped extremely quickly, kept me informed of delivery, and the site was extremely user friendly and informative."

This review was modified by ozblade on February 07 2017 12:00:07 AM

2017-01-30

Use on two islands!

"Great customer service, very knowledgeable!"

This review was modified by catben on February 01 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-01-30

HELP!

"Your staff was very helpful with my water purification system problems. Thank You. Ken "

This review was modified by msc-20568 on February 01 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-01-27

Great product at great price

"Ordered an Amtrol well pressure tank. Save me close to 50% off the local vendor price and had it delivered to my door in 3 days. Couldn't be happier. "

This review was modified by jberg1374 on January 31 2017 12:02:03 AM

Share Aquascience.net's store rating

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.