Stores > Aquascience.net

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2016-05-02

Thanks

"Lowest price and free shipping."

2016-04-26

water pressure tank

" My recent transaction with this company went very well. I got my item the next day, although it was delivered damaged. Another one was shipped immediately and was received in perfect condition on the next day. Good job guys! "

2016-04-24

"Actually the website was easy to use, the price was good, and the product was delivered in a timely manner. The base of the tank was dented around the rim, probably due to the shipper not AquaScience. I would order from them again. "

2016-04-24

Good Delivery / Good Product

"Easy to order and was delivered within a couple of days. The pressure tank that was purchased was packaged very well and arrived without a scratch."

2016-04-22

"Pro from Dover"... (R.I.)

""Mike" in Sales was "The Pro from Dover" & a very good representative for AquaScience. He knew his product & water treatment. . Courteous too & took time to discuss. With Mikes help we determined the old Well-X-Trol has a very slow leak in bladder. I decided to replace it with the same model (WX-203D). The original tank lasted for at least 32 yrs. ! I determined the Rainsoft filter (28 yrs old) was siphoning water & psi from well tank causing well pump to cycle too often. AquaScience had best price (internet or local)....free shipping (I chose UPS) & no tax. Arrived next day. I installed new tank following morning of 4/7/16. Thank you Mike. Good job."

2016-04-20

Good Deal

"Shopped around and the price is was very competitive. Shipped right out and just took a short time to arrive. "

2016-04-20

Great product at best price

"Best price on pressure tank with free shipping. Very happy with the purchase"

Positive

"I ordered a mineral tank and riser tube
Both arrived no damage and very good quality, shipping was included for the tank and reasonable for the riser tube although they were both shipped in the same box.
Absolutely no problems will buy again from Aquascience.net

2016-04-18

Aqua science kicks ass! Great company!

"Deals a Deal! Right on time!"

2016-04-18

"Great service and quick delivery"

2016-04-17

Very helpful

" The people here were very helpful and I got everything I needed right in the store. "

2016-04-16

"I am happy with the product and the service I received from Aquascience. It was delivered on time and packaged well."

2016-04-16

Not a bad deal.

"The box looked like it was sitting in the warehouse for several years. Was shipped out three days later so it set me back on my install time."

2016-04-14

Oh no! Only Paypal??

"been a customer since 2008 and I usually buy four filters for the year. I was
absolutely horrified when there was no other choice for payment!

I called the company right away &; a very soothing, comforting, female explained to me
that she would be glad to take my Mastercard over the phone. She single handedly
stopped my entire day from being a disaster.

Whomever she was, I thank you very much

Fran Hardin
Crossville, Tn.

This review was modified by LADYFRANANDGEORGE on April 14 2016 05:10:14 PM

2016-04-14

Great Customer Interaction and Service

"I spoke with two different employees before I purchased a pressure tank. Both were helpful and informative. The item was several hundred dollars less than I could find locally and with free shipping there was no way to pass it up. Thank you."

Share Aquascience.net's store rating

Aquascience.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aquascience.net is a merchant member
Aquascience.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.