• Address: 5117 West Chester Pike Newtown Square, PA
    • Contact: sales@aquariumguys.com
    • Fax: 610-353-3842

"PLEASE RUN LIKE HELL FROM THE FOOLS. THIS PLACE IS A REAL RIP-OFF. THE LOCATION IN QUESTION IS Aquarium Guys

129 South Tree Dr Lancaster, PA 17603-SO DON'T CONFUSE IT WITH ANY OF THE OTHER LEGITIMATE ON-LINE VENDORS.

I PLACED AN ORDER OVER 11 DAYS AGO-AND NOTHING. NO EMAIL, NO CALL NO LETTER, NOTHING. THE EMAIL LINK THAT THEY PROVIDE ON THEIR WEBSITE DOES NOT WORK. EVENTUALLY, I GOT AN EMAIL TO THEM-QUESTIONING THE STATUS OF MY ORDER. THEIR RESPONSE WAS THAT ONE ITEM WAS NOT AVAILABLE SO THE ADDITIONAL ITEMS COULD NOT SHIP OUT. THIS IS BULL. I AM STILL WAITING FOR AN UPDATED RESPONSE. THEY CLAIM TO SHIP BY FEDEX-I CONTACTED FEDEX-NO SUCH REFERENCE OR TRACKING NUMBER. THIS FLY BY NIGHT BUSINESS IS PROBABLY BEING RAN OUT OF SOME ALLEY-WAY WHERE COWS ARE BEING MILKED. NO DISRESPECT TO THE COWS.

I AM ABOUT TO HAVE MY BANK COLLECT MY PAYMENT FROM THESE FOOLS. AND THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FAKES. IF YOU NOTICE, AFTER EVERY NEGATIVE REVIEW, SOMEONE WRITES A POSITIVE. THIS IS THE COMPANY FRAUDULENTLY WRITING REVIEWS.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

"I ordered from this company and received my order before the expected delivery date and was very satisfied but i did order something that they were actually out of stock of< so it would be good for them to have a in stock option for the product but other than that they have cheap and good products! :)"

"Ordered from them on 4/26/2011 was told shipped out on 5/02/2011 fedex showes that they picked up on 5/03/2011 will not use again"

"what a lousy operation. Ordered a sale item and it doesnt ship out for days. I email and they say they are sorry, been busy and will have it right out. Two days later I email again, now the item it's out of stock. stay away dont waste your time!"

"I would NEVER have ordered from Aquarium Guys if I had known it would take them three days to get around to shipping my simple two-item order. My fish have been without a light. Why would I order a bulb if I didn't need one, after all? I have been watching for a package, then today I get a notice that it just shipped. I check their site for more details about shipping and see that it could take almost another week for me to receive it now that it has FINALLY shipped because of the type of shipping they provide. And they charged me for shipping. That time frame is unacceptable. Most places ship next day! I will not make this mistake again. I plan to SHOP LOCAL from now on when it comes to pet supplies. I thought it would be more convenient to order it online. Silly me. I can't imagine how they get any repeat customers with this kind of service. I am very disappointed."

"Aquarium Guys had the lowest price in a fish tank I wanted. I placed my order on a Saturday. On Tuesday morning I had not received any updates, so I sent them an email. They responded within 4 minutes stating that it should ship out that evening and that I'd get an email update the next day. I did get a shipment notification email the next morning, and tracking showed it'll be here by Friday. It showed up today (less than a week later), and everything is accounted for and exactly as I expected."

"The good: I received what I ordered.
The bad: USPS PRIORITY shipping took 2 full weeks, they never gave me a tracking number, and they did not reply when I emailed to find out the status of the order. Will not order again. It does not surprise me that they do not read this review page. By the way, they own many online stores ending in "guys"

"very please with this company. Very fast shipping, great prices and even handled a return with ease and to my satisfaction. Great communication as well..Very happy and will use for all future purchases."

"I placed an order over a month ago and never received anything! I will never order from these people again!"

"I placed my order on Monday, July 4th and received it a week later. Everything in my order was correct, and I ordered a lot of items that were similar and could easily have been mixed up - but it was perfect. I was very happy with this transaction and would use them again. I read the negative reviews after I placed my order, but everything turned out fine. For those who are skeptical, use PayPal so your purchase is guaranteed. That's what I did."

"I was quoted $10-$12 for shipping a plastic aquarium frame and some lid tracks. When I received the bill, they had charged $22.00. I tried calling them to dispute the charge but they never returned my call. I guess I am out the extra $10.00."

"Ordered on 3/31/2011 and still havent received it. They said i have to wait a month. I dont know about anybody else, but i hate waiting and especially for a damn month! I will never order again from these guys. For all i know they didnt even ship it. They charged my card and nothing was shipped. Poor service."

modified review This review was modified by ihateaquariumguys on April 18 2011 02:04:18 PM

"Couldn't be happier with the prices and speed of shipping.

I ordered 2 glass canopies: 1 48x24, and 1 72x18 early in the afternoon of June 9th, and had each by early in the morning of the 12th. Each was exceptionally packaged and arrived intact.

I was quite surprised, as I had just checked my order status (in the link their confirmation email provided) about 40 minutes earlier, and it looked just like it did on the day I placed the order.

Bottom line, I saved money on these items, and saved enough to make 'being in the dark' for awhile worth it!

Chuck

"I was looking for a new Rena Filstar XP3 for my turtle's 125 gallon tank, and was comparing prices. Aquariumguys had the best price (cheaper by about 30 bucks!) and the site looked legit, so I placed an order. I read reviews of aquariumguys.com after placing my order, and began to worry. I placed my order on a Sunday, and by Tuesday morning my order status still hadn't changed, and I hadn't heard anything from Aquariumguys after the confirmation e-mail. I e-mailed Aquariumguys, asking what the deal was, and they responded on Wednesday with a tracking number. I tracked my package and it was already on the truck for delivery! This was a great shopping experience, and thought I should review them to reassure possible customers that they really are a good company. I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews on this store! I will definitely be buying from them in the future."

"I placed an order with this rip off site around the 9/27/09 and 5 days later sent them an email requesting the status of my order. Keep in mind that I never received an email telling me they received my order in the first place.

Today 10/02/09 they took the money out of my checking account! I sent them many emails requesting them to cancel my order after reading some bad reviews about these guys (see below web sites)-

I called them today and asked them why they took the money out of my checking account and they said sorry too late we shipped the order on the 09/30/09 and in so few words sorry the order has already shipped and will will not refund your money!

Aquarium Guys is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Aquarium Guys is not a merchant member
Aquarium Guys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!