Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10

2016-04-27

Luigi @ AppliancesConnection serving up some awesome customer service!!!

"Attention smart shoppers - let me save you some time, I've done the research.... I went to the big box chains and appliance retail stores and found the appliances I wanted. Then I got online and after a few hours I had a winner. AppliancesConnection has THE BEST PRICES (by far) on the internet!!!

BONUS - AppliancesConnection also has THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
LUIGI is a customer service NINJA!!! He answered all of my questions, gave me great advice and followed up every conversation with an email. Luigi was polite, friendly and genuinely interested in helping me. He made sure I knew that my business was important to him. A full kitchen remodel can be stressful - having Luigi help me with appliances took away a lot of that stress!!!

I also want to mention: Website is excellent! AppliancesConnection gives more detail than most other sites I visited. There are numerous views of each item and you can zoom in to examine the smallest details. They provide guides for measuring and recommendations for appropriate spacing. They have rebate forms for each item. They are on the same page as your item and you just click the link to download. SO EASY!!! Delivery - excellent communication with them as well. Everything arrived on time, in perfect condition and delivered into our garage by a friendly, courteous driver and his helper.

My experience with AppliancesConnection was outstanding - they (especially LUIGI) exceeded my expectations!!!

This review was modified by Tams12345 on April 27 2016 08:37:02 AM

2016-04-25

Best Prices and Excellent Customer Care

"We purchased an LG washer and dryer set with appliance connection and their prices are unbeatable. Their website is easy to navigate and getting in contact with a live person was always a phone call away. They are also very good at getting back with you via email. The appliances took a couple of weeks to arrive, but it was worth the wait. From the very beginning arrival date was communicated via email and constant updates on the shipping process were sent to us. On the day of arrival the drivers were very helpful and friendly. The washer arrived with a small dent and the driver immediately put us in contact with Olga in customer service who solved our problem on the spot and to our satisfaction. I will be buying from Appliance Connection again and recommending it to my friends. "

This review was modified by JohnCruz on April 25 2016 11:11:00 AM

2016-04-22

Five Stars for AC!

"I had an excellent experience with Appliances Connection! Their customer service is off the chain. I had difficulties with my order (no fault of theirs) and customer service worked with me all the way until my order went off smoothly. Delivery was on time with no issues. Would definitely use them again and recommend to anyone."

This review was modified by Dwayne_J on April 22 2016 12:45:58 PM

2016-04-21

Saved $120 on shipping and cost for a GE dishwasher!

"We purchased the GE Profile PEM31SFSS 24" 1.1 cu. ft. Capacity Built-In 800 Watt Microwave Oven, Sensor Cooking, Auto & Time Defrost, Turntable with On/Off, Control Lockout, in Stainless Steel from Appliance Connection. I was about to purchase the same product from Home Depot, but realized they were going to charge me $60 for shipping and didn't want to pay that much. So I started looking for other vendors. Appliance Connection not only did not charge us shipping, their price for the same product was $60 less: so we saved $120 for the exact same GE product!!!!! We are super happy with the dishwasher and it shipped to our front door within 5 days. I will certainly buy from this company again!"

2016-04-20

MY APPLIANCE SOLUTION FROM NOW ON!!

"THIS COMPANY IS AWESOME!! I PURCHASED A GE PROFILE REFRIDGERATOR FROM THEM 4YRS AGO. I COULD NOT FIND THIS REFRIGERATOR FOR LESS THAN I DID THROUGH APPLIANCES CONNECTION. THE ORDER PROCESS, DELIVERY SERVICE AND INSTALLATION WAS A+.
RECENTLY (3/29/16) I WAS IN NEED OF A FRONT LOAD WASHER, STARTED MY SEARCH WITH THE BIG BOX STORES FOR PRICING . I THEN LOOKED AT APPLIANCES CONNECTIONS WEBSITE. NOT ONLY WAS THE SAME LG FRONT LOADER HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS LESS, I WAS ALSO ELIGIBLE FOR A $100 REBATE. ONCE AGAIN MY ORDER WAS PROCESSED, DELIVERED AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT WAS A+.
DID I MENTION NO SALES TAX TOO.

FORGET THE BIG BOX STORES, APPLIANCES CONNECTION IS MY APPLIANCE SOLUTION.

MARY M.
KINGSTON, MA

This review was modified by 1Savemoney1 on April 20 2016 08:35:13 AM

2016-04-19

Worth the wait!

"This is exactly what I ordered. It's the same piece of furniture that I found in a store but half price! Don't be scared off by the slow shipping. It's worth the wait!"

This review was modified by tkblinn on April 19 2016 04:53:52 PM

2016-04-18

Appliance Connection is beast

"Fantastic deal. I can't believe how much I saved and the process as seamless. Shipping took a little bit longer than most places but I can't beat the he savings."

This review was modified by Maddog_238 on April 18 2016 09:24:09 AM

2016-04-18

Timely delivery great product

"Got a quick delivery and the fridge is a perfect under the countertop drink cooler."

This review was modified by ArtieC99 on April 18 2016 09:19:01 AM

2016-04-17

Great Purchase experience

"What a great purchase experience. I shop every imaginable place to get the overall best deal. Sometimes the "best deal" may cost a few extra dollars but have value added by other things like shipping and customer service. Appliances Connection has it all. After receiving the rebate I couldn't even find on any other site I saved over $400 on the purchase of a new refrigerator over what I would have paid at my local big box store. The shipping was good, but do not expect these large items at your door the next day. It took about a week to get here from Brooklyn, but the shipping was free. So I was ok with that. The delivery guys brought it into my house, and by the time they left it was already making ice. They were very helpful and friendly. They were here and in, had it set up, and out in no time. Just today I made another purchase with them. I had to call to ask a couple questions. The rep, Ralph, had my account up with all my information and was knowledgeable about the product. He completed my purchase over the phone in a flash. Again...very helpful and friendly. Will be looking here for other needs before making my next purchase for sure. And their rewards program is great as well."

2016-04-15

Get ready to save money!!

"I know this place gets a lot of negative reviews but I fail to see why. I got free shipping, lowest price I could find, a $450 rebate, and a free 10 year warranty. Pretty sure I've found the place where I will do all my appliance shopping from now on. It's been 4 months so far and no problems. Everything works as stated and there was constant communication throughout the buying and shipping process. If you don't want all these things when you're shopping and making difficult decisions on where to spend your hard earned money then look elsewhere."

This review was modified by Fallujahmarine on April 26 2016 04:21:38 PM

2016-04-14

The best customer service ever, period.

"I'm not a novice in buying online and I know that mistakes are happen, from merchants as much as from myself. A mistake almost always means dealing with customer service and an experience is not always a pleasure. So when I made a mistake in my order with Appliances Connection and has to contact their customer service I didn't expect any "Help Extraordinary". But boy - a mistaken I was. Customer Service Rep named Nutsa went way-way-way above and beyond to fix my mistake and to reorder the right item. Since I was late in contacting the company I was charged for the return but I was not only generously compensated by giving me some perks with my new order but being royally treated. Guys, usually I'm not overexcited with my online experience, usually it is just either normal or bad. But honestly, I never was treated and helped anyway even close to what I had from this company. I my communication I told them that they not only have a loyal customer for life but I will refer them to any and all of my friends. I do not have any affiliation with the company or any of their employees, I live in West Coast while the company is in New York. The reason I bought from them at the first place? Choices, prices, free shipping almost on everything, no tax outside of New York. And now this - the greatest customer service. "

This review was modified by Sam-DR on April 14 2016 02:43:58 PM

Yay for you

"I want to send along my thanks for a very efficient, pleasant experience. You and your shipper kept me well informed of the progress and everyone did everything as expected; a rather rare occurrence these days. The freezer is already cold, fit like a glove and count myself fortunate to have found your service. I will definitely be a return customer. Oh, and every single point of contact was with a pleasant, well spoken and polite person ... well done. Thanks to all.
Mark Evans; Santa Maria, CA

This review was modified by mevans2222 on April 14 2016 01:20:08 PM

Very Good for all products - LG rules

"5 things i ordered. 2 were backordered but no problem delivering it as soon as manufacturer delivered."

This review was modified by steveheaven79 on April 14 2016 10:50:17 AM

2016-04-14

Great place to shop for an Appliance/Refrigerator/Freezer...

"Joey M. was a great sales rep and their prices are the best!"

2016-04-14

THE BEST!!! David was the greatest!!!!!

"Everything promised was delivered. I was skeptical having a major appliance shipped across the country hassle and damage free.... No need for any worry. Everything went perfect, quick shipping and no damage! Right to my door at many hundreds less than anywhere I had found the Refrigerator."

This review was modified by cscobey on April 14 2016 09:48:41 AM

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.