• AppliancesConne AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10

"Premier 36" Three-Way Top Electronic Spark Gas Range
The best range we've ever had.

"We had purchased from this merchant in the past and were happy with their prices and service; however, the experience this time around was quite different. Our order for a LG washer, LG dryer, pedestals, installation and haul-away was made on 04/06. The order was charged to our card on 04/10 (with a note stating that our card was charged when products have shipped). On 04/12, 04/16, 04/20, and 04/21 we were informed that we would receive our tracking information within 24 hours (as our order was being "processed for shipping"). Despite numerous requests for information, no ETA or shipping tracking information was ever received. When asked why we had been charged before the items had actually shipped, the customer service agent informed us that they sometimes charge before shipment in order to "secure the item with the manufacturer". However, at the time of billing, all items on our order were shown with a status of ready for shipping. The online status of our order was continually in a state of change from in process, to shipped, back to in process, and lastly, "Price Quote". We asked for our issue to be escalated, but were never provided with contact information for that to take place. We ultimately had to dispute the order with our credit card company in order to place an order with a merchant who could actually deliver the product."

"We love the Summit 24" Outdoor Double Drawer Refrigerator purchased for our outdoor bar area. It keeps our drinks perfectly chilled and was just the right size for a home bar use. "

"I would not mind buying from AppliancesConnection again these people know what they are really doing. They are also kind, and polite. My wife and I really like our Maytag dishwasher."

"This online store has great products at a reasonable price. We looked all over for a hood that would meet our needs and this company had just the thing we needed. "

"Dealing with Appliances Connection was simple and hassle free. Their pricing is the best. I would suggest to anyone seeking any type of appliances to use Appliances Connection."

"I am very pleased with the customer service that I have recieved from the Appliance Connection Team. From the time I placed the order with Victor to the minor issues I needed resolved where Candice and Andy assisted me. I will be odering from them in the near future again."

"The double ovens are wonderful. They are beautiful and work extremely well. And AppliancesConnection makes it all so easy and affordable. Great prices and great service! What more could you want."

"I had an excellent shopping experience. The ordering was easy, the price very good, shipping was fast and communication was ongoing. I would order from them again and have already done so."

"I originally purchased an outdoor refrigerator from Appliances Connection back in the fall of 2012. It recently stopped working and I realized that I no longer had details of the warranty that covered the appliance.

I called AppliancesConnection and was put through to Ray who was extremely friendly and helpful, and gave me the details that I needed in order to submit a claim to the warranty company.

The whole process was handled very professionally, and I could not be more pleased with the service from Ray.

The only negative part of the experience was that the call-waiting system repeatedly told me that the wait time was going to be 1 min - even when I had been on hold for 8 mins. A minor detail - but once you get through to a real person everything is handled very well.

"GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH,QUICK SHIPPING AND GOOD SUGGESTIONS SO I COULD USE MY PRODUCT ON DELIVERY,WILL USE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE AND THEY ALSO HAD THE BEST PRICES ONLINE AND IN STORE"

"The entire buying experience was a breeze! The appliances came home in immaculate condition and the delivery guys were courteous and helpful! Above all, it was the best price for the models we wanted!"

"Appliance Connection was fast, professional, and super easy to work with."

"Great price, great service - total 5-star experience!"

"This company contracts with a specific delivery company. Our delivery was scheduled for 4/7/15 5am-9am. No show. Delivery rescheduled for 4/14/15 2pm-6pm. No show. I called the company at 6pm and was informed delivery would be within 2 hours. No show. Delivery driver called informing us he would not be in the area until 10pm and he had a delivery before us. He rescheduled delivery for 4/15/15 10am. No show. We called appliances connection and the delivery company and no one would help us. Delivery driver called at 10:30am said he over slept. Rescheduled delivery for 11:30am. Delivery driver called at 11:09am to confirm I was home. At 11:30am, no show. The delivery driver answered my call at 12pm and said he was at Cracker Barrel. Our appliance was never delivered. Customer service manager will only extend a warranty on a product we have not received. He said our issue is with the delivery company. Yes it is...the delivery company appliances connection contracted to serve THEIR OWN customers. We will NEVER make another purchase! The lack of customer service by both appliances connection and their delivery company is NOT worth the savings you think you are receiving. "

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.