• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10

"I came across AppliancesConnection while doing a web search for a new GE microwave oven. I choose AppliancesConnection mainly on their lower price but secondly on some positive experiences from other customers. I was very pleased in my decision. The ordering process was very simple and the microwave arrived as promised. I would order form ApplicancesConnection again without any reservations."

"Candacy took over my order and helped me tremendously. I was very frustrated with the time it was taking with my order and she was able to find a similar appliance that was originally on back order. The previous rep had really frustrated me and she listened to my problem then took the necessary steps to resolve my issue. She is an example of what customer service is all about."

"BEWARE! I don't understand any positive reviews - they must be fake in my opinion. This company is a nightmare. Easily the worst, rudest customer service I have ever dealt with in my whole life. Lots of tiny fine print that they will point to in order to avoid liability if anything goes wrong. Just look at their BBB rating - they have an F!

My item arrived months late and broken (they incorrectly advertised it as being in-stock). I then discovered that their advertised "30-day hassle free guarantee" is a complete joke. Several infuriating weeks of dealing with their unresponsive, verbally abusive customer service ensued. I never did get my money refunded.

The weirdest part was that my item had been "out of stock" with the manufacturer for several months. Yet somehow the broken one I received had a manufacture date of 2012, over two years ago. Seems fishy to me.

"Electronicsconnection is the best Online appliance store on nthe Internet.
Best service.

Thank you.

"Who is faking these reviews. Look elsewhere on the web and you'll get the real story. This place is the worst."

"Ray went the extra mile for me! And Adam was awesome too. I purchased a whole house full of appliances through Adam at AppliancesConnection.com. Because one of the items was a new product for Bosch, there were multiple delays in shipping the order pending Bosch's release. By the time the order was ready to ship, my rebates were going to expire. Ray hunted down the products at the shipping company to obtain all my rebate numbers prior to shipping so that I wouldn't lose out on the rebates. He called me consistently to update me on the status as it took 2-3 days to get this done. I very much appreciate how much he valued how important this was to me. So while I have not yet received the products as I write this, I'm giving an excellent rating for my experience thus far."

"We had a great experience with Appliances Connection. We got our washer and dryer for the lowest price I could find, and order and delivery were easy. I would definitely recommend doing business with them."

"I ordered a washer on June 30 from Appliances Connection because the model I wanted was not available locally. I was told it was picked up by the shipper on July 4 and delivery would be scheduled. Then I heard nothing for 10 days.
Apparently the shipper returned the washer to the warehouse without telling the company. Very confusing.
Finally I'm scheduled for delivery tomorrow (July 17).
This was much more difficult than it should have been but the company is very apologetic.

"The Frigidaire stove is better than we expected; we love the convention feature. Consumer Reports rates it as a best buy in the better range group and Appliances Connection had an even lower price."

"Hi there,

I wanted to write a quick note to let you know that I received excellent customer service today from Cileen. I presented her with an unusual shipping arrangement with my order and Cileen provided options that would work for not only the shipping department but for me to receive my goods. I had been going back and forth with the appliances connection ticketing system only receiving vague and general responses, but Cileen took the time to understand my situation and we came up with the best solution. I will certainly consider appliances connection for my next online appliance purchase thanks to her.

"Great experience! Easy to order, great product selection, quick delivery, love my new stove/cooktop. Definitely use them again."

"I went searching for a top of the line dishwasher on the Internet with features I wanted and found everything I could ask for at Appliance Connection: value, warranty, shipping, no tax, Delivery to my door, and FAST, courteous Service. I've made 6 major appliance purchases off the Internet with my major house remodel; ALL with total satisfaction with the key being research, research, research!"

"SLIMMY! I placed an order for a refrigerator on June 6th 2014. I could not find anyone else who had the model in stock. I asked them to confirm that they really had the item available (in stock) and they assured me they did. On June 17th they emailed that they were waiting for the product to be delivered from the manufacturer! I canceled the order that day. Today, July 1st, I noticed they had charged my credit card on the day I placed the order and had never credited my account. I was told when I placed the order that my card would not be charged until the order shipped. Today, they told me there is statement in the email you receive (after you order!) that you may indeed be charged. They did credit my card today after 2 calls and 30 minutes on hold. "

"Mathew has been a big help in resolving my problems with order. He has done what he said he would do and followed me thorough to the end. He makes me give AppliancesConnection another try.
I do not like the trucking company that you use. Problem with destroying property.

Mathew
Customer Service
Email: mathew@AppliancesConnection.com

"great overall experience. shipping was very fast. customer service very responsive. product arrived intact."

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.