Stores > AppliancesConnection
  • AppliancesConne AppliancesConnection Elite Status
      1870 Bath Avenue
      Brooklyn, NY US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      800-920-4633
      support@appliancesconnection.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

Product & services pricing Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review AppliancesConnection by clicking a star below.

Great!!!

"Delivery was great! Company contact was great! 337"

2017-08-16

TWO months to have my new sofa...

"If you are ready to wait almost two months to receive your item this store is perfect!
1-Appliances connection changed my ETA 4 times
2-They didn't explain to me it could happen
Good things:
1-They always answered my questions
2-Jenny was always an excellent customer service representative
To improve:
1-Be clear and specify a long delivery time. Many times it doesn't matter and we can wait. However, I didn't know it and I had plans that were modified by these delays.

Satisfaction

"I ordered a Danby portable dishwasher on July 24th, received it August 2nd. The shipping crew were efficient and courteous. There was no damage on the exterior of the carton; none on the dishwasher. Since it is a portable there is not installation, just connect to faucet and plug it in (plug and play). It came on but did not fill the tub with water. I contacted both seller and manufacturer. Both wanted to send a service person to check it out; there were none in my area that would perform warranty service on a unit that they did not sell. Furthermore, the seller's fine print states that purchaser would have to pay shipping costs to return the merchandise in the same packaging in which it arrived to obtain an exchange. It was packaged perfectly with foam, honeycombed cardboard, taped hose and same for the interior of the product. Needless to say, the return shipping cost was not acceptable. After several email communications with the seller, Appliances Connection, I was informed that indeed they were shipping a replacement at no charge and would pick up the previous dishwasher with no shipping charge. I was delightfully surprised as the malfunction was a manufacturer's defect. In the meantime after numerous calls and emails with the manufacturer, I was informed that a replacement unit was being shipped to me and to dispose of the other unit after cutting the power cord and removing label with model and serial number. WOW!! Since the manufacturer informed me first of the replacement at no charge, I immediately contacted Appliances Connection & advised them of the manufacturer's replacement and their unit need not be shipped. Yes, I am completely satisfied with the seller for the great customer service. In addition, I am also completely satisfied with Danby. Both businesses performed as any consumer would desire. "

Just what I expected

"I ordered this dryer, along with the matching washer. After shopping around, this was the best deal I could find. The delivery went smoothly, and the washer and dryer both look great and are performing just as I expected. "

2017-08-15

By far the best price, shipped quick and a awesome refrigerator! Follow up support was great also! I highly recommend this company!

"Not much to say when all goes so perfectly, plus the best prices in the whole USA!"

2017-08-15

Good service on time for instock items

"Everything went smoothly with the appliances I got that were already in stock."

Excellent service

"Efficient design with a polished look.Excellent service and follow Staff was very professional. Robert was very helpful with the purchase process. Delivery of our refrigerator came earlier than expected."

Great service

"Our purchase was fast and easy and it arrived very quickly. We would recommend this company to everyone for appliances."

24" stove

"It was great, the folks I dealt with were great the stove is fantastic and at a fair price. U eas looking for a compact good looking and performing stove. 33I would recommend them to any kne"

DCS Range

"Range was delivered in a timely manner and the delivery persons brought appliances into the house in an ideal location. The range truly is beautiful. Works great. It really is a prominent appliance in my new kitchen"

2017-08-14

Amitie macaron

"The staff at appiancesconnection were profeasional and helpful.
I recieved my order ontime and in good condition.

2017-08-14

Very Pleased!

"Purchased an Avanti 24" gas range for a basement kitchen project where space was tight. The range is amazing, it is beautiful, cooks great and has features that my old full-size range upstairs doesn't have. It is like a miniature professional range. Shipping was great, arrived right when it said it would, the delivery guys were helpful. The instructions were straightforward and installation was a breeze. Could not be happier with this purchase. AND the price was lower than all of the competition!"

2017-08-11

Easy to use site offering very competitive prices and superior service - I will be a repeat customer for life

"AppliancesConnection.com provided me with a seamless online experience. My gas oven range was shipped and received on time. The quality of the item has been great now that I've been using it for a few months now. They've earned my business for life."

2017-08-11

Customer service

"I ordered the wrong finish on an appliance and called CS. Jenny was extremely helpful and a delight to work with. Jenny took care of the issue and assisted me in reordering the correct appliance. The customer service was top notch!"

2017-08-10

Appliance connection was great

"I had researched the product I was looking for about 3 months. Appliance connection had the best format for making it easy to find what I was looking for. They definitely had the best price out of any place I found online. Rarely do you get the best price, fast shipping, and great customer service all in one but I can tell you this was my experience. Thanks appliance connection and ile be back"

Share AppliancesConnection's store rating

AppliancesConnection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.