Stores > AppliancesConnection
  • AppliancesConne AppliancesConnection Elite Status

1870 Bath Avenue
      Brooklyn, NY US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      800-920-4633
      support@appliancesconnection.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

Product & services pricing Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
Voice your opinion! Review AppliancesConnection by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Great price

"We recently got a washing machine from Appliances Connections and we are very pleased with our purchase. The item was a couple of hundreds cheaper than BestBuy and Walmart. We will shop from them again. "

2017-10-18

Exceptional Customer Service

"I had ordered Samsung cooking range. It was delivered on time. Opened the package and check at delivery and every thing looked fine. There was a small scratch on the cook top and contacted customer service. They ordered the part and scheduled the repair and kept updating at every day during the repair process. "

2017-10-17

Summit SINC2220 12" Smoothtop Electric Induction Cooktop REVIEW

"Nice design. Works as advertised. Sometimes can be a bit difficult to tell if the cooktop is on or off."

2017-10-13

Great Company, Great Service

"I received great value for what I paid. The service was great and they even gave me a courtesy call before the hassle-free warranty ran out to make sure I was happy with the product."

2017-10-10

Excellent Experience

"It was a great experience. The price is unbeatable. Everyone was knowledgeable and courteous. They kept me informed of progress from order to delivery. It was delivered a week ahead of schedule. They gave me 4 hour delivery window in which I had an option to change if needed. The delivery company was also very professional."

2017-10-10

Don't trust this company!!

"STAY AWAY!! Check the BBB BEFORE BUYING HERE!! This company took $900 of my money in July for a vanity. It's now October and no vanity! After numerous delays and inquiries to customer service they finally said they'd be delivering the product on 9/18. Their site says it was delivered to me on 9/28. It wasn't! We received nothing! They even reached out to me for a review of the product after it was "delivered." I contacted the furniture supplier directly and they also had a notification that I'd received the delivery. They also informed me that they'd been receiving other complaints about Appliance Connection not sending customers their orders. When I researched further and got a copy of the tracking slip it had written on it "No Freight Reveived." My vanity was never even on the shipping truck. This company is now lying to me about the status of the order and stating that it was delivered but not to me--to another shipping company (Insert eye roll). I've asked them for a refund 5 times to which they've responded that they will cancel and only refund based on the return policy. The BBB shows MANY similar complaints from other consumers. My freight has magically disappeared and they want to take more money from me to cancel the order! Completely fraudulent and disgusting! I warned Appliance Connection that I would do everything I could to alert other consumers to stay away from them and to get suppliers to stop distributing through them if they did not issue me a full refund. They had their chance to rectify this situation. 5 reviews down-35 more to go!"

2017-10-06

Horrible, over two weeks still no working appliance

"Basic, applicance came late, installers didn't have proper tools, intallers left, next day we turned everything on to make food, the stove top didn't work.

I called to skepticism, two weeks later bosch wont come without charging me, Appliance Connection wont replace it... They said I cam dispute it vut wont win, people like me "never win". WTF.. I have all the ticket history to back this up. This company has horrible customer service.

2017-10-03

Great buying experience

"The entire experience of purchasing from AppliancesConnection was incredibly smooth. I was kept up-to-date every step of the way (by phone and email) and everything I ordered arrived in pristine condition. Thank you for the top-notch customer service."

2017-10-01

Excellent Product - Careful with Delivery Service!

"My husband and I ordered a Whirlpool side-by-side refrigerator - beautiful product; wrapped carefully. The unfortunate part was the delivery service. The men gouged our oak floors and then put our carpet over it to hide the damage that they caused. We were in communication with Appliance Connection every step of the way and Victoria and Manager were great in reaching an agreement for the outsourcing of delivery services. TIP FOR DELIVERY: Watch men carefully and provide blankets for them when moving items into your home. :)"

2017-09-29

Great customer service

"Ordered a range at a great price, now awaiting delivery. CSR called to explain the process with important information re. ETA and what to expect------inspect my product upon delivery! Great information as I may not have done this. Thus far all has gone smoothly!"

2017-09-28

Appliance purchase

"Their site was easy to navigate which made the ordering quick and easy. The order was followed up by a professional phone call to verify the order in addition to the one received online. I was pleased that the company hasn't "harassed" me with more phone calls, emails or solicitations to buy more products! I hate it when companies do that and consequently I won't buy from them ever again.

The person who contacted me was polite and professional which I appreciated.

2017-09-28

Great Experience

"Prompt curteous services. Great prices!!!"

2017-09-27

Very frustrating experience

"I ordered a small refrigerator online. Unit arrived, and once opened it was damaged. No outside box damage so assumed it was sent damaged from factory. Been the worst online purchases worse nice of my life. No refund yet and been over a month. Vendor provided no instructions on return and set pick up prior to telling me. Strongly suggest not ever using this vendor for anything, would suggest sending any enemies to them."

2017-09-27

Great company to deal with

"Appliances Connection had the best price around and had everything I needed in stock. I called the company and got even a better pricing from the rep than I was getting online. I also received prompt emails and follow up calls regarding my order, letting me know the latest status. Thank you for great service."

2017-09-26

Happy customer here in Texas

"I was looking for this specific refrigerator and all major appliance stores didn't have it or was on back order til mid Oct. Luckily, I came across appliancesconnection.com and was able to order it and now, its currently being delivered to my new home in Texas. "

Share AppliancesConnection's store rating

AppliancesConnection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.