• AppliancesConne AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10

"Appliance Connection did a price match for my LG WM3477HS all in one washer/dryer. I am very satisfied with the service and support provided. Delivery was timely and the trucking company guy was very helpful with unboxing and even helped lift it up into my 5th wheel camper."

"I purchased a NXR 36" Freestanding Gas-Natural Gas Range from Appliances Connection in July. They were totally helpful and professional. Answered all my questions and concerns and helped me picked just what i needed. I love my new range!"

"Ordered an Ashley sofa and loveseat as Appliances Connection had the best price on the internet by far. Before doing so I perused the reviews and came away with a decent comfort level. It did take the better part of a month and half to get the furniture so be aware of potential for some significant lead time for Ashley sofas and loveseats if you're in a time crunch. I got A&M in home delivery free with my order. Those guys were a little rough with the handling but thankfully the packaging (although somewhat flimsy in appearance) was able to withstand the man handling. The problem I experienced is that the loveseat came without any legs. I presume this was an Ashley quality assurance issue but I'm not certain that they might have been removed subsequent to shipping from Ashley. I had the A&M driver note the missing loveseat legs on the bill of lading and contacted Appliances Connection for resolution. I spoke with a man named Gary and he was incredibly helpful. He opened an on-line ticket and I provided the needed documentation (model and serial number and photo of loveseat) and the legs were at my door in under 48 hours. Very pleased with Applicances Connection (Gary) timely and responsive customer service!"

"They have the best prices online. In addition, I received various discounts (search for promo coupon) and rebates. I will order from this company again."

"Ordered brand new leather furniture but took more than 1.5 months to ship due to back order that was not shared with us first. but when we received them and found 20 leather issues plus a broken power adapter. Contacted the seller that kept asking us to email pictures with slow actions, and finally, it took more than 1.5 months to have the undesired resolution with my credit card company engagement. Will not consider to buy from this seller again."

"We ordered a wine refrigerator, it arrived on time and in great condition. We are very satisfied with Appliance Connection and will definitely use them again in the future."

"As always Appliance Connection is a great place to get a good price w/delivery."

"I've purchased a number of items from Appliances connection. Their prices are good, the shipping is fast, and the communication about your order is always good. Because I live outside of a metro area, I do a lot of internet shopping. The descriptions help me to feel like I know what I am buying."

"Unbelievably quick shipping and great prices! A+ and will be buying all large appliances from here in the future!"

"We were very pleased with the level of service and prices from our order. We have placed additional subsequent orders and been just as pleased."

"Quick and no hitches...no ugly surprises, no scratches/dents and exactly as advertised. In home delivery was excellent and driver removed old refrigerator to my back porch which was not part of the deal. All pleasant surprises; just the quick delivery alone made the purchase a "deal". U R crazy to shop elsewhere!"

"Customer service offered to make things right."

"very happy with the whole transaction. my stove is pretty much bare bones no frills, but a very good deal as almost any repairs are cost prohibitive on older units."

"We purchased a Whirlpool high efficiency washer from AppliancesConnection. The entire transaction was problem free. The price was right, delivery was very quick and customer communications were better than average"

"Looks great in our compact kitchen. It doesn't feel like a small oven. We are pleased with the purchase."

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.