• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10

"We had a Whirlpool HE front loader and wife wasn`t too happy. Machine would smell and make cloths smell. Machine never got cloths really clean. She LOVES the new LG HE top loader. Happy wife, happy life."

"I ordered 3 appliances from this company in May. They then proceeded to lie to me about shipping, hang up on me and my wife over 15 times when we tried to call to find out where our appliances were, and give us the worst online shopping experience possible.

I have purchased a lot of large items online, from cars to big screen tvs, and I have never dealt with a worse company.

They will tell you anything to try and get you to stick around until the order ships... because once it ships you cannot return it unless it is damaged. Regardless of how long it takes them to get it to you. Want a tracking number? Too bad... I did too but I never got one.

In the end it took over 7 weeks for our stuff to show up. Ridiculous and not worth the little bit of money I saved. I'm just lucky my stuff showed up undamaged since I found a lot of reviews where people get damaged items. And that would be a nightmare to try and sort out with a company like this one.

Don't be fooled by their good reviews... look deeper and you'll find the truth about this company. I would never order from them again. Ever.

"Great price and customer service was superb in every respect. Delivery was as promised and received in excellent condition. This LG machine operates like a "well oiled clock" and we love it! Appliances Connection will definitely be our source for future appliance purchases. "

"AWN432S Top Load Washer
"The washer washes far better than the Whirlpool Cabrio we had. The Whirlpool only used 3 gallons of water. Impossible to get clothes clean and fresh smelling. This Speed Queen does what a washer is supposed to do in half of the time."

"Great service and very professional delivery. Will buy from vendor again."

"I needed a replacement microwave with a large turntable and convection capability. No local stores had one that met my needs in stock. I did an on-line search and Appliances Connection offered the best price that included delivery. It did take several weeks from the day I placed the order until it arrived at my door, but it arrived in good condition as promised. I will seriously consider Appliances Connection the next time I need a new appliance"

"This company is really the shopper's best friend! Not only do they talk to you, answer ANY question you pose, get back to you quickly, and professionally handle all parts of the sale and its delivery, but they follow up, make certain you're pleased, and generally make you feel like you're a very important customer to them! My first experience purchasing a major appliance online was truly fun because I happened to choose AppliancesConnection! P.S. Even their shipper/transit /delivery group was as easy to deal with and just as prompt!"

"The best place to deal with .They have all the best brands and a pleasure to work with.
My appliance works perfect.

"I came across AppliancesConnection while doing a web search for a new GE microwave oven. I choose AppliancesConnection mainly on their lower price but secondly on some positive experiences from other customers. I was very pleased in my decision. The ordering process was very simple and the microwave arrived as promised. I would order form ApplicancesConnection again without any reservations."

"Candacy took over my order and helped me tremendously. I was very frustrated with the time it was taking with my order and she was able to find a similar appliance that was originally on back order. The previous rep had really frustrated me and she listened to my problem then took the necessary steps to resolve my issue. She is an example of what customer service is all about."

"BEWARE! I don't understand any positive reviews - they must be fake in my opinion. This company is a nightmare. Easily the worst, rudest customer service I have ever dealt with in my whole life. Lots of tiny fine print that they will point to in order to avoid liability if anything goes wrong. Just look at their BBB rating - they have an F!

My item arrived months late and broken (they incorrectly advertised it as being in-stock). I then discovered that their advertised "30-day hassle free guarantee" is a complete joke. Several infuriating weeks of dealing with their unresponsive, verbally abusive customer service ensued. I never did get my money refunded.

The weirdest part was that my item had been "out of stock" with the manufacturer for several months. Yet somehow the broken one I received had a manufacture date of 2012, over two years ago. Seems fishy to me.

"Electronicsconnection is the best Online appliance store on nthe Internet.
Best service.

Thank you.

"Who is faking these reviews. Look elsewhere on the web and you'll get the real story. This place is the worst."

"Ray went the extra mile for me! And Adam was awesome too. I purchased a whole house full of appliances through Adam at AppliancesConnection.com. Because one of the items was a new product for Bosch, there were multiple delays in shipping the order pending Bosch's release. By the time the order was ready to ship, my rebates were going to expire. Ray hunted down the products at the shipping company to obtain all my rebate numbers prior to shipping so that I wouldn't lose out on the rebates. He called me consistently to update me on the status as it took 2-3 days to get this done. I very much appreciate how much he valued how important this was to me. So while I have not yet received the products as I write this, I'm giving an excellent rating for my experience thus far."

"We had a great experience with Appliances Connection. We got our washer and dryer for the lowest price I could find, and order and delivery were easy. I would definitely recommend doing business with them."

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.