Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10

"Working with a company across the country I felt leary. But they were the cheapest and I took the plunge. I did have previous experience with AC.
I decided to buy a oven hood fan from them, but after receiving it I found I ordered the wrong size. So, I had to go through the return process.
After reading the process I thought this was going to be tough, but actually after following rhe terms and sending it off I got the refund they said with no excuses.
I like them a lot.

"I ordered my Bertazzoni Gas Range from Appliance Connection. The prices was the lowest I found and they included a range hood for free too. There was no tax either which was a huge plus. The online process was easy and so was the delivery. They emailed me with a delivery time and we went from there. The delivery was on time and simple. They unloaded the product and had me open it to make sure everything was in good condition. I only paid for curbside delivery so they did not bring the product up to my house."

This review was modified by collin826 on November 24 2015 10:57:58 AM

"I would most definitely order again through Appliances Connection. The only reason for 4 stars is that I had to get another one shipped out, as the one I originally received didn't work, and it took a while. But nonetheless, customer service was exceptional and we could not beat the price! "

This review was modified by michelemccarthy on November 24 2015 10:09:37 AM

"Joey was very helpful and knowledgeable about the appliance I ordered. We are looking forward to purchasing other appliances from this company in the future. "

"After a frustrating search for Thermador repair parts, I found Appliances Connection. We had determined that repair of our Thermador vent would cost over $500 if parts were available. They were not. At Appliances Connection, a new Broan vent was found which had great reviews from many users, and was cost effective, $512 free delivery . (Be sure to look for the discount code). We purchased the vent, installed with some retrofitting needed, but it is very functional and surprisingly quiet. The noise factor being significantly less than the previous vent was a bonus. Mark Rupert

This review was modified by kramtrepur on November 23 2015 02:23:37 PM

"Appliancesconnection experience was very good. They kept me informed at every step of the process. Shipping was fast and so was the delivery. Customer service was good as well. They have a tremendous selection of products and if you know what you want, this is a good store to shop at. "

This review was modified by schopra949 on November 21 2015 04:55:08 AM

"Great customer service. Perry my customer service specialist really helped me with my order when I accidentally ordered the same item twice. "

This review was modified by Jld2007 on November 20 2015 08:04:47 PM

"Appliances Connection had the best price on the range I ordered. Initially I had some reservations about ordering, based on some of the reviews. However I'm happy to report I had no problems what so ever getting the product. The range came factory packed, with no dings or scratches.
There was one issue that happened, and that was a mix-up with the shipping company, as far as the install of the appliance. They ended up not installing it, and I had to get someone locally to come out and do it. I called appliance connection for a refund, and talked to Gary, who was very professional and handled the situation well. He went out of his way to apologies for the mix up and offered me an extended warranty on the product as well as a refund. I felt like they went above and beyond what i was expecting.. While it was disappointing that the install thing happened,
I plan on ordering other products from this company in the future.

"Great customer service, friendly & extremely knowledgeable staff (Calvin).
Will definitely look forward to place order on my future appliances.

This review was modified by venkatagn1 on November 20 2015 01:31:57 PM

"So far, I've had a great experience with Appliance Connection. I ordered a couch that was too big for my door frame (my fault) and their representative Cileen W. helped enormously with returning the big couch and finding a sectional that could fit. She was very patient with me and took the time to explain everything. I will definitely buy from Appliance Connection again!"

This review was modified by koconnor0423 on November 20 2015 06:44:09 AM

"this Maytag refrigerator was delivered for my vacation house. So far all is good. Packaging and delivery was "as promised"."

This review was modified by frankenbergjay on November 20 2015 12:39:24 PM

"I love love love Appliance Connection. They have great service and even better great top of the line products. You can't do any better than shopping here for all your appliances!"

This review was modified by Nancat on November 18 2015 03:31:06 PM

"After extensive research, I decided to purchase a Samsung Gas cooking range. The big-box stores were very expensive, and unwilling to match the prices. So I decided to purchase online using my American Express credit card, knowing that if something were to go wrong, Amex would always help correct it.

AppliancesConnection, AJMadison, and Goedekers were all priced similarly. However, for a bit more price, AC had free in-home delivery, while the others only provided free curbside delivery. I decided to place an order with AC.

After placing an order with AC, Sears had a Friends & Family sale, bringing the pre-tax price lower than AC. I called AC for a price match, but the customer service repsentative (Cileen) refused to match stating that the price was too low for them to make any profit. Instead, they offered a 3-Year extended warranty for free. I decided to take the offer, even though the price was higher than Sears. I am deducting some points for not adhering to their own price-match policy here.

A few days later, AC dropped the price of the same model by another few dollars. My order had already shipped, and I had received a tracking number from A&M Trucking. As per their price match policy, AC does not match prices after the item has shipped, so I was once again denied price match, but the AC customer service representative (Candance) gave me a 2000-point credit towards future purchase (equivalent of $20). The service representative certainly went above and beyond to make me happy.

A&M Trucking service has horrible reviews on Yelp, so I was definitely nervous about the shipment. I decided to work from home on delivery day in order to personally inspect the package for damages, etc. I recieved a call on Saturday and was provided a 4-hour window for delivery on Tuesday, and was told that they will call an hour before arriving. On Tuesday, I received a call at 12:30 PM stating that they will delivery in an hour. The delivery person showed up on-time at 1:30 PM, and brought the box to our door. The box was in new condition with no damages. We asked the delivery person to open the box so we can inspect, which he did. We looked at the range and everything was covered in clear tape to protect from damage, and looked brand new.. so we did not take too detailed look and signed the delivery note. They also brought the unit in-home and placed it where we requested them.

Our contractor is due to install the range in on week, so we will know if the range has any mechanical/internal issues or not.

In Summary -

- Price is excellent, no sales tax
- Free In-home delivery instead of curbside-only delivery
- Customer Service is accessible, responsive, and helpful
- Item arrived in great condition

- Don't always honor Price Match policy, especially if the competitive price is too low

This review was modified by walletless on November 18 2015 06:49:24 PM

"Cileen was very helpful with helping me get my order placed."

"Scheana C was very helpful on the phone and answered all my questions. I will continue to buy all my appliances from appliancesconnection."

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.