Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10

2016-06-21

Appliance Connection is my go-to source!

"I have used Appliance Connection several times to purchase small appliances for several office suites that my company manages. They always ship out my order extremely fast and it's the best value for the money on the net. "

This review was modified by Hopi-Grl on June 21 2016 09:30:04 AM

2016-06-19

You can't go wrong with AC!

"I've ordered a Samsung Dryer and GE oven in the past three years and both appliances are working like a charm. Highly recommended if you're looking to save on name brand quality appliances. "

This review was modified by aldoserrano on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-16

Amazing customer service!

"I really can't say enough good things about the customer service from this retailer. We ran into a shipping issue causing a delay with delivery and conflicting with our departure date. Victor was amazing. He told me he would take care of it and he DID! Really outstanding customer service. To my amazement the item arrived the next day. Of course, in addition they had the best price and the item arrived in perfect condition. I would buy all my appliances from them."

2016-06-15

Such a Deal!

"I was a bit apprehensive about ordering appliance from the internet. After doing my homework on prices and approximate delivery dates I was very surprised how much I saved at Appliances Connection. I was assigned a helpful representative to process my order. He answered all of my questions and explained the shipping process since I live on the West coast.
The appliances arrived promptly without any damage or issue. In addition to saving on the cost of the appliances I saved 9% sales tax and received a $400 rebate.
I would definitely use Appliances Connection for future appliance purchases.

This review was modified by Rhedkat on June 15 2016 11:08:10 PM

2016-06-12

Severe shipping delays, item arrived damaged, resolution in progress

"Severe shipping delays and received damaged item.

Working with company to resolve the issue. Will update upon resolution.

This review was modified by sincx on June 14 2016 04:48:44 PM

2016-06-08

Great people great service..

"Will buy from again!!!!!!!!"

2016-06-08

BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!

"Jenny from Appliance Connection was very helpful as was all support from Appliance Connection. Jenny & Sales Rep Daniel was quick to communicate every step of our order. They explained that as soon as our complete order arrived to the warehouse it would ship. They kept us posted through the Web-site status. We ordered 6 Samsung major appliances and 6 "5" year warranties. All our appliances were factory packed in original packaging. The delivery company kept us updated and called us to schedule delivery. The delivery guys called 30 minutes upon delivery. We are in the process of building a home for these appliance to go into. We are storing them in storage. The delivery was made on time and the delivery was all checked and in good condition from shipping. We did as Appliance Connection asked. We checked EVERYTHING before signing off on the delivery invoice. It did take awhile to receive our appliances but it was to be expected as we had to wait and were told it wouldn't ship until our washer got to warehouse. We ordered everything on May 18th and received it on June 6th. Appliance Connection went beyond our expectations for service. I will purchase again from them in the future."

This review was modified by RZEMESKI on June 08 2016 11:29:10 AM

FANTASTIC

"VERY PLEASED WITH THIS COMPANY, CAME AS SCHEDULED WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE"

Best price, confused support

"Got 5 emails over 2 weeks of "it just shipped." One item never shipped in a month, even with multiples in stock. Cancelling was easy, with refund confirmation, and "it just shipped"!"

This review was modified by evanstm74 on June 07 2016 06:38:32 AM

No sales tax!

"What's there to say? great product selections, great price, no sales tax, and on-time shipment. Coming back again and again!"

2016-06-06

Great way to save money

"A couple hurdles to get our frig, because our initial order model # was discontinued. Worth the wait, though, as we love our new frig, and the white glove delivery was quick, professional and on time. Also, I saved about $500. Would buy again from these guys."

2016-06-04

Great New Appliance for Less

"We ordered a Frigidaire French door refrigerator from Appliances Connection. We found they had the lowest price and a rebate as well. We found it easy to order and the item shipped within a week. We purchased the white glove delivery service and got a discount on that. The delivery went smooth. There were no issues with the installation. We would recommend using Appliances Connection and would use them again."

2016-06-01

Super

"We got a great fridge at a great price. Free in home delivery was the icing on the cake."

2016-05-31

Great Prices and Financing options!

"I bought an LG Refrigerator, this was my second purchase with Appliances Connection. The Price was OUTSTANDING! My Refrigerator was priced $1000. Cheaper than my local Appliance stores! Delivery was prompt. I also plan on purchasing a new wall oven and Washer/Dryer from Appliance Connection in the very near future! All and All and great place to purchase all your home appliance needs!"

This review was modified by pborges1 on May 31 2016 05:35:31 PM

2016-05-31

Great Transcations With Appliances Connection

5.0 star rating 5/31/2016
I've ordered from Appliances Connection on two separate occasions. I purchased a dishwasher and an induction cooktop. Both transactions were very straight forward. I was able to track the progress of my order and the appliances were delivered in-house in pristine condition. I would definitely order from AC in the future.

This review was modified by hlguenther on May 31 2016 12:42:40 PM

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.