• AppliancesConne AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

"Great value great product and awesome delivery service they were super nice and made sure the refrigerator had no damage"

"We purchased a counter-depth, french door, LG refrigerator from AppliancesConnection.com in late May 2015. We are very happy with our experience with them. There was a glitch with the order payment and they handled it quickly. I called them on three occasions with questions and each time talked to helpful representatives. They had the item in stock at a great price (about $1500 off retail!) and I received an extra $20 off for signing up for their email newsletter. They were very good at laying out how processing and delivery of my order would unfold and everything went smoothly. I very much recommend checking AppliancesConnection.com when shopping for any appliances they carry."

"AppliancesConnection had the best prices around. Plus they shipped quickly and professionally. "

"My GE Profile gas cooktop was damaged by accident and, with company arriving, I wanted a replacement quickly. After reading some of the negative reviews for AppliancesConnection regarding delivery times, I thought my best option was to pay more and purchase from a large, local distributor. Before I did, I decided to call AppliancesConnection directly to find out their side of the story. The customer representative acknowledged that some customers who live in rural areas have experienced delivery delays. I decided to take the risk in order to save the money and my decision paid off. The cooktop was delivered ahead of schedule and I had it installed before my guests arrived. Be aware that GE does not ship their gas cooktop with a regulator. I had to call GE customer service and they shipped one to me at no charge. The same thing happened with the original GE cooktop I replaced. As for AppliancesConnection, GREAT price, FREE shipping, NO tax, OUTSTANDING customer service!"

"Saved almost $200 on a high-end LG Dishwasher. AppliancesConnection is the best place to shop for appliances."

"ApplianceConnection did a great job coordinating the furniture that we ordered. There was some issues that we ran into from the manufacturer, but Appliance Connection was always willing to help us out!"

"Great prices, great communication on when my products will ship as well as delivery. The in-house delivery and appliance haul-away was great! The delivery team was very efficient, professional and polite. I will definitely go to Appliances Connection again for future appliance purchases!!"

"Purchased a GE Microwave convection combination oven. It works great for warming up leftovers or for baking. Have problems bending to get things out of a regular oven, Now I can just slide dishes onto the counter. The convection option works just like a regular oven. "

"The discounts and rebates you can get through this company make it definitely worth it to purchase your appliances from. The only criticism I have is that it took longer to receive the products than expected. Next time, I will make sure I order well in advance so I am not without a refrigerator for three weeks. Besides that, all of my products are top of the line and operate perfectly."

"I purchased an undercounted Summit built-in beer dispenser from Appliances Connection and received quick confirmation and courteous delivery of the product in a timely fashion. I've very pleased with the experience."

"Excellent experience with Appliance Connection. Ordered a washer and dryer from another online retailer who told me they were in stock and would ship out in next couple days. 4 days later I get a backorder email. So...I searched again, found them here, at a cheaper price, in the warehouse, and ready to be shipped. Plus, Adam gave an additional discount on the order. From New York to my garage in Ohio in 1 week AND I got almost a daily email giving me a status update. Job well done. Will order again and recommend to friends and family. Thanks."

"Special thank you to Jenny who was amazingly nice and helpful. I ordered a couple of pedestals for our washer/dryer only to find that in the move, our appliances broke. Fortunately I called within minutes of our products being shipped. Jenny took care of things instantly. She called over to shipping, had the items pulled and put in a full refund. Granted, AppliancesConnection didn't sell a product through me, but we avoided a return and a consumer headache. Jenny was kind, quick and professional. It's service like this that makes me likely to return. I wish more customer service reps were as attentive. Thank You, Carey"

"Ordering was easy, Merchandise was delivered on schedule. I would use Appliance Connection again."

"Excellent. Purchased Scotsman Ice Machine. Delivered on time and its works great!"

"Excellent service, great prices. "

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.