Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com by clicking a star below.

Great Service, Bought New Samsung Cooktop

"Excellent delivery by Koama and Juan. Very clean delivery; their delivery truck looked very well organized inside and packaged well too. Glossy cooktop was in perfect condition; no scratches or anything, package and all. Best price too by far!

Product was unavailable everywhere on the east coast (even at Best Buy etc..)! They were able to get it in stock and ship it to me the fastest too.

This review was modified by MichaelJones on March 24 2017 09:30:01 PM

SLOW Shipping & Scam Rebates Listed

"I eventually received my Samsung refrigerator from these guys, but not for almost 2 months after I ordered the refrigerator, which was listed as available at the time. After they had my money, they told me it was on back-order. Also, they list rebates as available for products to make you think you're getting a better price than you actually get. However, when I submitted my rebate, it was ultimately declined. The reason given was "Dealer not Eligible for Program."

After about 9 months of owning my refrigerator, it failed and I had to submit a warranty claim with Samsung. While this isn't Appliances Connection's fault, they claim to be an "Authorized Dealer" and the manufacturer's warranty is supposed to be preserved. While this appears to be partially true, they do not disclose that they have limited participation in manufacturer warranty programs. For my particular unit, after numerous unsuccessful repair attempts, Samsung decided that I would be eligible for a replacement refrigerator. However, when they went to process my claim, they ultimately decided that I would not be eligible to receive a replacement unit because Appliances Connection doesn't participate in their replacement program. So now I'm stuck with a non-functioning refrigerator and they won't provide a replacement, even though under the terms of the warranty I'm supposed to get a replacement because they failed to fix the defective refrigerator.

Appliances Connection has competitive prices, but they are less than forthcoming on rebate eligibility and the impact buying from them will have on manufacturer's warranties.

This review was modified by KyleLauby on March 24 2017 11:30:01 AM

Excellent Pricing and support

"Great list of products, great pricing and excellent support! Would highly recommend Appliances Connection."

This review was modified by jtanzi on March 24 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-03-16

Excellent customer care

"I was very pleased with the responsive attention to my request for replacement parts for my Ashley recliner. Edmond was a pleasure to work with!"

This review was modified by joycekjohnston on March 21 2017 12:00:17 AM

A+ experience

"I purchased a Samsung Chef Collection refrigerator from Appliances Connection. I have to admit, I was suspicious because their prices were so much lower than their competitors, but I got my unit promptly, at an amazing price. I paid no tax, and shipping was free and fast. I am looking for a new washer/dryer and will be purchasing them from AC as well."

This review was modified by Misstacie on March 17 2017 08:45:01 PM

A very happy ending

"Although my order had a little of a hiccup, I was able to reach Alexis @ Customer Service, she went above and beyond to resolve the issue.
I read some reviews online and wrongly thought that my transaction was going to be a nightmare, however it had a happy ending.
I will def. buy from Appliances Connection again.

Thank you so much!

This review was modified by Auggie15 on March 17 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-03-15

My virtual dining room table

"On Feb.14th I ordered a table. When I did not get it in 2 weeks, I questioned what took so long. Was told it would be shipped to their place from the warehouse. After another couple of days, it was still being shipped from the warehouse! Then I received an invoice saying it was shipped by YF Logistics. When I called they told me I should get it the 6th or 7th of March. Today 1 month later, I still do not have the table. Now they are looking where the table is. I am canceling the order if I can not get the table in a reasonable time. I am very disappointed. They give you the run around when you either e-mail or phone them. "

This review was modified by corrybaruch on March 17 2017 02:00:01 PM

2017-03-12

Fast and Easy, Best Price

"AppliancesConnection was super easy to shop at. I got what I ordered fast and at a great price. Couldn't ask for more."

This review was modified by kmwoley on March 14 2017 11:00:07 AM

Superb store - Fast shipping and great price

"Appliance Connection has the fastest delivery (from NY to NJ) and saves tax. We have bought cooking stove and washing machine from them, will probably buy fridge too.

Their price after discount and rebates are the best.

This review was modified by exonsun on March 14 2017 12:00:30 AM

Orange County
2017-03-09

Looking for prompt, solution oriented, customer focused service with best prices? This is your place!

"I bought 2 beautiful sofas with a great price from Appliances Connection. As it could happen there had been some manufacturer or delivery mistake which we noticed during the assembling. There was a crack on one of the sofas. Personally, I had zero experience with furniture warranties or repairs before. I called your company, a ticket got opened and I received a call shortly from Mr. Maeir Lati. He was already gone through other options that we could use like communicating with the manufacturer etc. With a great know-how and empathy, he explained me the way that I could get the furniture fixed; such as googling furniture repair places in my area, even how to explain them the issue to get a quote. Orange County is a very expensive place to live. I couldn't find one at your range but he even helped me getting an approval for what I was able to find the best. If every Customer Service Expert in your company is treating your customers with such a professional, solution-oriented approach, we will see your company in Fortune 100 soon. I am very impressed with the service I received and appreciate your help. You are the best!
Sincerely,
Esin

This review was modified by Erin K. on March 14 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-03-09

Competitive pricing, fast delivery and great customer service

"Bought a Bosch Dishwasher at applicancesconnection.com. I love that they have competitive pricing AND point out any further promotions from manufactures which you normally would need to research. Overall best price I was able to research.
Delivery was quick (arrived 6 business days after I placed the order), on time, friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, I had a minor problem with the machine that the customer service helped me to close out (special thanks to Douglas from the CS team).

This review was modified by david_s_koch on March 14 2017 12:00:20 AM

Amazing Product and Customer Service

"I recently purchased Signature Design by Ashley B35131.

It was easy to navigate the website

Very reasonable prices

Excellent communication and emails notifying me of my product's current status

Well packaged item that arrived as expected

Item was just beautiful and I ended up ordering Signature Design by Ashley B35146 to match!

This review was modified by gymstar1981 on March 14 2017 12:00:15 AM

2017-03-07

A total disaster!!

"I am that person, who went shopping in the big named furniture stores, found what I liked, came home and researched it online, and found it here at Appliances Connection for about $600 cheaper. That was appealing to me. Why not save $600 when I can, I mean, that's a lot of money. Right? WRONG!! Yes, I may have saved myself some money, but I caused myself more headache and trouble than that $600 was worth. If I could go back and do it again, Id gladly pay $700 more to the furniture store and avoid this company! Don't be "That person". Its so not worth it! It has taken me over a month to receive my couch and ottoman and I STILL don't have all the pieces. I've placed orders from China that have come over on a BOAT and got here faster! Seriously! The left hand doesn't know (or doesn't care) what the right hand is doing. You will get a million different reasons why your order isn't shipped or lost, or misplaced, or reordered.....and so on. So unless you have a month + to get an order from them, do yourself a favor.....STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! Also, as an added bonus, if you rate this company (what they deserve) based on the awful experience you have with them, your promised a NASTY phone call from their wonderful customer service department. Thank you Douglas for taking the time to call me and be blatantly nasty to me because....well obviously, your company not shipping promptly and or losing my order....TWICE is somehow.....MY fault. Unreal! "

This review was modified by jb1982 on March 14 2017 12:00:05 AM

2017-03-06

Great customer service

"The range we initially received was damaged. Appliances Connection's customer service in general, and Richard in particular, were responsive, professional, courteous and efficient in sending out a tech to assess the situation and eventually replacing the unit with a new delivery. It's never optimal to receive a damaged good, but Appliances Connection corrected the situation in a very satisfactory manner."

This review was modified by ProblemSolved on March 08 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-03-06

Best example of customer service I've seen in a long time

"I recently ordered four new kitchen Appliances from Appliances Connection online. I was a bit hesitant because the nature of buying something like appliances from an online store I had never heard, however I decided to go with them because it saved me about $1,500 to take the chance. While shipping was not fast, but I did not expect it to be; they shipped from Brooklyn, NY, and I live in Portland, OR. When the appliances did finally arrive the moving team who brought them into my house was extremely professional and treated both the appliances and my home with care. Unfortunately after I had completed the installation of my appliances I noticed a large dent on the side of the refrigerator and a small dent on the face of the microwave. I reached out to customer service and was contacted by Richard Andellini within 2 hours of filing the claim. He advised that I could be compensated for the damage or offered an extended warranty. I counter requested that they replace the doors. Richard was truly happy to oblige. He had the parts person, Olga, order the new parts and have them shipped to me with 2-day shipping. Within a week he had a certified GE tech come out to my house and install the doors. The service I received was transparent, responsive, and resolved my problem perfectly.

I would strongly recommend Appliances Connections to anyone in the market for new appliances.

This review was modified by eskurka on March 08 2017 08:00:09 AM

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.