AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com Reviews - appliancesconnection.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.88/10 6,712 reviews

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,719)

"SAMSUNG RF220NCTASR 30" 21.6 Cu. Ft. French-Door Refrigerator
Beat my best price with delivery to my summer home.
Delivery was within a week. Delivery men installed fridge and carted away all the packing material.
VERY happy overall!!!

"Great experience! Very friendly and helpful and prices were the best I found on the Internet. Received as promised and delivery people were friendly and professional as well."

Rating 4/102/5

"My new couch is great - just what I wanted, but my shipping experience was less than satisfactory. It was 3 weeks before the delivery was even scheduled (listed at 7-14 days online) and then after leaving work to be here for delivery, only the chaise portion was delivered. I had to wait an additional 5 days, and had to call myself everyday, to get the remaining couch portion redelivered. I never did hear from AppliancesConnection in regards to the missing couch. Very disappointing. "

Rating 8/104/5

"i was excited to find this air condition for the price it was offered."

"I love your prices and found your website very easy to use. The shipping process is, however, not very good. I placed my order on 3/9/14 it is being delivered on 4/14/14. That is not good business. Shipping needs to be expedited."

"Not sure why I am being requested to write a review when I have not received the order yet, is a bit perplexing. So, I cannot give a review of the appliance. However, the store did have the lowest online price of nearly 50+ websites I checked. From reading reviews at other sites, this rates very high for this type of appliance. As for AppliancesConnection, waiting 5 weeks following an online purchase of an appliance is unsatisfactory which is why I will not purchase from them again. Also found it interesting that although I do not have the appliance, my order states that the 30 day warranty has expired. I would think a 30 day warranty begins when an item is received by the customer."

"Easy to work with and good advice on the phone. Prices best around and good communication every step of the way. "

Rating 6/103/5

"Since I ordered on March 23 and still don't have my order (3 weeks), about the only thing I can say is the website interface is very efficient, They do get back to you in a reasonable time (within 24hrs). They told me it was going to be shipped when it wasn't. Now they say it will be here next week( a month later).
They should have posted on their website it takes a month for delivery. They did however get all the money on March 23 but did not ship until the 7th of April. By the way, when they ship they do not ship directly to you but to another shipper J.B. Hunt. There is a rebate attached. Because rebates are time sensitive, there is a concern about the delay in delivery. If the rebate goes through without a problem, then I would consider buying from them again

"Ordering this stove online was VERY easy. Almost too easy. I had to call to set up a delivery time and I instantly got a real person who, surprisingly, was extremely nice and to-the-point. My only concern was quality, you know, the bumps and dings of delivery, and I worried for no reason. Our stove is beautiful! If we need any other appliances I will not hesitate to use Appliances Connection again. Best price, amazing service, and free IN HOME delivery, what more do you need?!"

Rating 8/104/5

"They did a mighty fine job for me with the best price I could find on this item."

Rating 8/104/5

"Did every thing that they said that they would do and very pleasant persons to deal with. Eccesive long delivery period."

"very good internet experience and great pricing"

"I recently purchased a GE dishwasher from Appliance Connections. Their customer service is superb, very helpful when called, and communication is great through the delivery process. The dishwasher is very quite and easy to use. Highly recommend this washer. Appliance Connections will save you a hundred dollars compared to local brand stores. "

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NOT PROVIDE THE PRODUCT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO - THEY ARE ABSOLUTE THIEVES - ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS."

"The order took a long time to arrive.However, no place could beat the price. Delivery guys were very nice and helpful. Helped me assemble the handles and parts free of charge. I would recommend this seller."