• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10

"Good experience. The products shipped quick and arrived as advertised. This was my second order from appliance connection and I would order again"

"I purchased the GE Profile 23" Built In Convection Microwave Oven at a very competitive price from AppliancesConnections in November 2014. The item was delivered on time and in perfect condition. The Oven has performed without fault and I am very pleased with it's appearance and functionality. "

"I love the service provided by Appliance connection. I was apprehensive of ordering a Big Samsung refrigerator online at first. But then i read reviews and decided to trust. The process went smoothly. The order arrived on time and i love my new Samsung refrigerator."

"This GE Capacity Coin-Operated Washer far surpasses any of my other machines. First of all, the drum is very large. My tenants use this more than the other machines, even though it costs a bit more. I did a lot of research and this appeared to be the best, trouble free machine. Plus, it offers a commercial warranty that none of the others offered. Make sure you buy the commercial warranty and not the home warranty. It is a bit more expensive, but the correct warranty. I highly recommend this beautiful washer. "

"The good:
Item came as described and I feel like I got a fair price for it.
The bad:
Shipping and communication were not the best. I needed the items asap and paid an extra $70 to get expedited shipping. I was told it would be shipped on Monday (purchased it Saturday), but it was not shipped until Thursday because apparently trucks to Texas only go out Th/Friday. The rep I spoke with 'forgot' to mention that to me. I called to daily to see the status no one told of me this until Wednesday when threatened to cancel the order. Afterwards they did not rectify the problem (i.e. I still paid for expedited shipping).

So overall, item is here, it's in good working order, that's the critical part. Would I use them again, maybe, but you should be careful..

"Had a great experience with ApplianceConnection when I ordered my new gas range. Great price and quick delivery. Range arrived in perfect condition."

"The Samsung dishwasher we ordered is so quiet. Love the stainless interior a well, as the exterior. Handle sets out a bit far, so it impedes us opening a drawer all the way, but like this dishwasher A LOT! :-)

"I have ordered several times from AppliancesConnection. Each time the purchase process has been smooth and all items delivered as promised. Once we ordered the wrong part so I contacted them for a return and refund. This was processed without any problems. They are very professional and a great value for the price. I would definitely buy other appliances from them in the future and recommend them to my friends."

"I purchased two major appliances from them and have to say, I was impressed with their service! From now on I will only recommend Appliances connection to all my family and friends. You really don't only get the best price but also terrific customer service. Two thumbs up!"

"Great Refrigerators for lower prices than at Lowes/Home Depot . You have to wait 4 wks or so to get your appliance but if you are not in a hurry this is a great website. This is my second refrigerator purchase with them. "

"The service from Appliances Connection was great, the prices were the best I could find. Delivery was as quoted, and the double ovens in fantastic condition. I couldn't have asked for anything better."

"I felt that Appliances connection did an excellent job in getting me the appliance that I needed and kept me informed each step of the way."

"You people rating this company must have been dealing with another company and customer service center. This is the worst online store I have ever dealt with and the worst customer service people including the manager. Took over a month to get a washer delivered. The worst part of it all is that it was damaged during shipment and defective!!!! "

"Awesome 30" range at a great price. 5 burners with super burner, simmer burner, Convection oven, temperature probe for perfect roasting, self cleaning and 5 cubic feet of space. Broiler works well too. "

"I am very satisfied of the washing machine and the frigidare that I bought them from Elie store and I will suggest in the future to all my friends to by this machine"

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.