• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10

"Best price - prompt delivery - product new as ordered - will buy again !!!!"

"Purchased a WHIRLPOOL WRF535SMBM refrigerator from Appliances Connection back in June and we are completely satisfied with the product. The fridge looks good, is easy to move, works perfectly, and is so quite in operation. Shopping for the fridge at Appliances Connection was very convenient. There are a lot of choices to pick from. Also the options, accessories, and specials for each product are organized and readily visible for ease in shopping. Will continue to use Appliance Connection as my first choice."

"After trying to purchase a refrigerator from a competitor, I finally gave up after 2 months of "waiting". AppliancesConnection was a great experience. Some details to support this are as follows:
1. Didn't charge my credit card until item was shipped (unlike competitor).
2. Was very upfront about purchasing a non-stock item. Manufacturer had discontinued model and Applianceconnection suggested a comparable item.
3. Price dropped while my order was in process and AppliancesConnection gave me the lower price.
4. Shipping was free and delivery men were courteous and very helpful!

"We talked to a manager and now this company is trying to work with me and much more cooperative and helpful"

"Excellent service. The delivery was done by extremely friendly and professional drivers. I will use this service again."

"The purchase from Appliances Connection was easy and was the best price I found for the Freezer I purchased. "

"Dehumidifier works perfectly. It is very quiet and brings down the humidity quickly. I live in Florida."

"Best deals anywhere! Shopped around for a while, and they were the cheapest by far. Order was shipped fast, and delivered on time.

"I picked out the Whirlpool stainless steel, French-door refrigerator that I wanted to buy and did a lot of research on where I could find the best deal. I checked all the major appliance-carrying stores (Home Depot, Lowe's, Best Buy, and many other smaller chains) but nowhere could I find a better deal than the price for the exact same fridge at Appliance Connection. I really hesitated going forward with the purchase since I had never purchased such a large (both price & size-wise) product from the internet. I was also really hesitant about the delivery and the condition in which I'd find my refrigerator after it had to travel from Brooklyn, NY to Los Angeles, CA. But I have to say, I was VERY VERY pleased with the whole experience. Not only did they have an unbeatable deal (I saved over $300), but they were professional, very quick, and kept me apprised of the status of my order from day 1. It took 10 days from ordering my new (wonderful) refrigerator to having it in my kitchen. And... it arrived in PERFECT condition. All of my concerns and worries were unnecessary! The whole experience was painless and easy. I have already recommended them to relatives and I know that I would not hesitate to order from them again. "

"Appliance connection had the refrigerator brand I wanted, Electrolux, at the least expensive price of any store in the area."

"The transaction and shipping arrangements were flawless. I ordered a washer/dryer with pedestals, a few days after I received my order I noticed that the pedestals went on sale for $50 per pedestal then what I had paid. I contacted Appliance Connection about their price match policy and found out that since the order had already shipped they do not price match. I think the retailer should give 30 days to price match.
I would have saved money shipping the pieces back, paying shipping and the restock fee and paying tax on the puchase of the pieces locally. A little frustrated with that.

"We are satisfied with the service and the product as we got the prompt delievery of our Refrigerator."

"We were very pleased with the customer service help when ordering the 4 appliances. The associated delivery service was not a good experience and between the no-shows and showing up hours late we lost time at work and it affected the rebate status, which was a big reason we bought the appliances. "

"Great delivery service. Easy to order and my dishwasher is beautiful!

"Smooth transaction with Applicances Connection for a Bosch dishwasher. Great communication, and fast shipping for such a large item. Will shop again for the Bosch microwave/oven combo very soon!"

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.