• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"ApplianceConnection is a great company to order great products for a much more lower price than ANYONE else. Their customer service is FANTASTIC and the prices are the LOWEST anywhere guaranteed! I would 100% promote this company when you are thinking about ordering any appliances for your home!!"

"This is the second order I've placed with AppliancesConnection.com in four months. The first went fine. Not so fast on this second order. When I placed the order the website said, "In Stock", which doesn't appear to be the case because I'm nearly two months later and I still don't have the product. When I call them they keep reading me the "ETA date" supposedly provided by the manufacturer. Now it says 10/31. What year? I don't know what to tell other potential customers except order from them IF you can wait a long time for the unit."

"I am so very pleased with my KitchenAid KBFS20ECBL Architect II 36" Wide 20 cu. ft. Capacity Energy Star Qualified Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator. Easy order, prompt delivery and a beautiful appliance! Love interior lighting and lots of storage space. Quiet operation, fingerprints clean up easily. Glad I made this purchase."

"I purchased a refrigerator, Summit FFBF285SS 28" 13.8 cu. ft. Capacity Bottom-Mount Refrigerator from AppliancesConnection. The process of ordering was very easy. The person taking my order was knowledgeable and helpful. The appliance was shipped from New York area to Los Angeles and I was being kept informed all the time about the status of the shipment thru emails. The local delivery took place as soon as the appliance arrived in LA. The delivery guys were nice and very helpful. The equipment arrived in perfect condition. They even took away my old refrigerator for a small fee. Altogether the ordering, shipment and delivery, it all went very smoothly and easy. The refrigerator looks great and is working fine. I paid a sale price for it, the same price my local Home Depot had, but they were out of this model and were not even taking orders at that time. Plus at Home Depot there is no free delivery and no offer to haul away the old one if you purchase this kind of the fridge. My experience was very positive and I would recommend the company, ApplianceConnection.

"I got a great deal on a refrigerator from Appliances connection. I had shopped all over town, and finally decided to look online, when I stumbled across the site; Found exactly what I was looking for; hundreds of dollars less than everywhere. Delivery was a little delayed because the product wasn't in stock, but it arrived in great condition. I keep getting compliments on how beautiful it is, and only I know how little I paid. Would definitely shop here again."

"This whole transaction went perfectly! Not only do they have the best prices, their website is very user friendly, they keep you informed throughout the process and even send a follow email to make sure there were no problems."

"We've had our new fridge for a few months now and love it! Our previous top-freezer fridge died, and we decided to invest in a french door style unit. Very glad we did. We have a small kitchen and fridge options are pretty limited -- this fridge fits our space perfectly and the capacity is generous. We feel that we waste less having the fridge portion at eye level (and fabulously organized). The drawers are sturdy and easy to clean, and the layout is very efficient. Would definitely recommend for anyone considering a smaller fridge."

"Looks stylish and cooks very well. I have the microwave and refrigerator to match and it all looks clean and nice!! The convection oven is a must now that I have it!! Very pleased."

"Very very satisfied with Appliance Connection. Quick delivery and great service. Also, they had the best price out of all the appliance stores I researched. Just love my Summit outdoor refrigerator. One of the best purchases I ever made. Saves time and wear and tear on my legs. No longer have to run in and out and up and down steps when Barbequing outdoors. "

"I admit it, I was a bit skeptical at first because the complexity of my order might have thrown lesser companies. AppliancesConnection was the lowest price by a lot, and they delivered according to my schedule, their onsite crew was great as well."

"We love the Dishwasher we purchased! It is absolutely unbelievably quiet. I wasn't sure what decibel level to look for so I tried to find the lowest number we could afford with all the features we knew we wanted. We love the stainless steel interior and the adjustable top rack. The design of the lower rack could be a little better, but it in no way takes away from the overall satisfaction with this appliance. I can hardly hear it running while I am standing in the kitchen and that amazes me. I am not sure what the order date was but we have had it less than 6 months."

"Excellent in all areas -- Customer Service, Pricing, Delivery, product selection, product knowledge, product quality. I purchased several pieces including Kitchen Aid's top-of the line, commercial, 48" Dual Fuel gas range. As I said, everything was perfect. I am a happy customer."

"I purchased this to replace a window unit in my office. For a little more money than a window unit. I have the equivalent of a highly efficient central air climate control system. The LG LS090HYV has met all my expectations and a lot more. It is better than I could have ever imagined. It is quiet, efficient, smart and keeps my office at a comfortable temperature all day long. I highly recommend the LG LS090HYV and appliancesconnection.com. They had the best price on a great product. I have bought other appliances from them as well."

"My husband and I are very happy with AppliancesConnection so far.

Sometimes a little scary to order from the internet but got comfortable right away with the professional website, frequent updates about the order, and prompt delivery.

Our dishwashing drawer was delivered on time. We have not installed it yet but we are expecting that everything will be fine.

Feel comfortable and will order from this company again.

"I have bought three appliances from Appliances Connection. All were at great prices. There were no problems from purchase to delivery. I would definitely buy from them again."

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.