• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"horrible absolutely horrible i placed my order on 7/15/14 todays date is 8/15/14 and still have not recieved my order every time i call they tell me it will be shipping the next day and of course nothing the next day or even weeks later i am sooo fed up with dealing with this company dont use them "

"Worst. Company. Ever. This company has taken $2200 from me. I bought a refrigerator and stove from them on 7/4/14. For my first order, my products were never received by the shipping company. After talking to customer service, a new order was placed with "express" shipping. That was two weeks ago. Today, the shipping company tells me my items will arrive in Dothan, AL on Thursday. The customer service representative tells me that the items have not left the warehouse in New Jersey. The manager for the company tells me that my items are in Atlanta and that "if I don't believe him than I can file a complaint with better business bureau". Done. I asked for a refund. I was told I would only be getting $1200 back due to "shipping costs". How are you gonna charge me for shipping costs when you can't even prove my items have left your warehouse!!! The customer service manager "Calvin" berated me on the phone, yelling at me and refusing to listen to anything I had to say. Please never buy anything from these people!!!!
Update: I asked to cancer my order and for a full refund on Friday, it is now Thursday of the following week and I have been told nothing further about getting my money back. After filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau and disputing my payment through paypal, I still do not have my refund.

"Un-frick'in believable! Most horrible customer service I've ever experienced for mail order. As another reviewer said, the positive reviews must be written by the employees to offset the bad ones. Placed my order for a Kamado Joe grill cover May 26, 2014. It was back ordered; my two requests to cancel the order due to the delay were ignored. When it finally arrived, it was the wrong one. I immediately notified them and they wanted me to send them pictures of the box....are you kidding me! Finally, they sent me a return label for UPS. After another three weeks, I asked the status and they said they had not received the product back yet. Per the tracking number, it was in their possession for a week-and-a-half. I had it by then and filed a claim with PayPal. PayPal got my $59.99 refunded on August 5, 2014. So, over two months of frustration and headaches with these a-holes. Do not let the positive reviews persuade you. This is one of the worst mail order companies in existence. In fact, their local DA should investigate them. For your own piece-of-mind, stay away from AppliancesConnection."

"Appliance connection took my order July 1 then sent me an email on July 10 asking me to call in to confirm my order. It was then that I was told they did not have the sink in stock and they had no ETA for future stock. I was assured my credit card had not been charged. As it turned out when I went to pay my credit card there was a $391 charge from Appliance Connection and no refund. I let my bank handle it which they promptly did. Funny thing is that sink has continually been shown as available to this day. I doubt this review will get posted but I will submit it anyway. "

"Beware. I ordered two items that arrived with broken parts. I tried to return one of them instead of having it repaired and I have yet to receive a refund despite multiple calls and agreeing to their onerous return policy. The customer service is terrible once you place your order. Wait times are endless and they don't provide you with proper delivery or tracking information. Buy elsewhere!!! I will amend this to say that I have spoken to my first helpful agent and that a refund is in process of being issued."

"This has to be the worse co.I ever delt with. To start with they sent me the wrong item and then the customer service person was the rudest ever. Wanted me to take pictures and send . I couldn't do this so she asked if I could take the sink grid to the neighbors and see if they would do it. I thought I was being punked. For am item of less than $50 ,who does that ! They would not pay for postage even though ir was their mistake. I returned it for $14. Noone should think of buying anything that might have to be returned . I wish the had a no star tha tis how I rate them !!!"

"I'm going to start by saying my experience with the salesperson was very accommodating, helpful and courteous. The customer service staff was courteous and I believe tried to help as best they could. I had a large order to replace every kitchen appliance for our kitchen reno. Most items were in stock and some items were special order but were expected to arrive within a couple of weeks. I initiated contact when I didn't see a status change in my order on the original day they were expected to ship. Long story short I didn't receive my appliances until a little over 2 months from placing the order. When ordering, take into consideration extra time needed to receive your shipment especially if you have an item that is not in stock. If you are doing a reno like us, make sure you plan extra time to receive your appliances (order well in advance). Shipping also plays a part in the delay. My understanding is that Appliances Connection doesn't ship your order until there is enough freight to fill the truck going to the JB Hunts distribution center in your region (this is understandable and expected since it is a way to reduce cost which allows us to benefit such great prices on appliances). If I had known this stuff up front I wouldn't have given them such a hard time. Other than that my experience with Appliances Connection was good. The appliances were delivered undamaged (except for some minor damage to the cooktop which the manuf. graciously corrected immediately without question). Appliances Connection will definitely be considered when I make another appliance purchase and I would recommend their business to anyone considering an appliance purchase."

"Appliance Connection had the best price for my NRX stove. It was very easy to deal with them, they gave me all the information I needed to make up my mind to buy from them. My order was handled promptly and the stove arrived in perfect condition on the day they said it would. The delivery people were courteous and very helpful. A note to the negative comment writers: I am not a fake reviewer, I am a customer, living in L.A., CA. I definitely recommend this company and would purchase from them again."

"I waited to write this review. A month; six weeks; six months; What's the right amount of time to say "I like this product". I can now say, "I love the product" and the ordering and delivery was flawless. On time, in the front door, where I wanted it. I would do this again. "

"We had a Whirlpool HE front loader and wife wasn`t too happy. Machine would smell and make cloths smell. Machine never got cloths really clean. She LOVES the new LG HE top loader. Happy wife, happy life."

"I ordered 3 appliances from this company in May. They then proceeded to lie to me about shipping, hang up on me and my wife over 15 times when we tried to call to find out where our appliances were, and give us the worst online shopping experience possible.

I have purchased a lot of large items online, from cars to big screen tvs, and I have never dealt with a worse company.

They will tell you anything to try and get you to stick around until the order ships... because once it ships you cannot return it unless it is damaged. Regardless of how long it takes them to get it to you. Want a tracking number? Too bad... I did too but I never got one.

In the end it took over 7 weeks for our stuff to show up. Ridiculous and not worth the little bit of money I saved. I'm just lucky my stuff showed up undamaged since I found a lot of reviews where people get damaged items. And that would be a nightmare to try and sort out with a company like this one.

Don't be fooled by their good reviews... look deeper and you'll find the truth about this company. I would never order from them again. Ever.

"Great price and customer service was superb in every respect. Delivery was as promised and received in excellent condition. This LG machine operates like a "well oiled clock" and we love it! Appliances Connection will definitely be our source for future appliance purchases. "

"AWN432S Top Load Washer
"The washer washes far better than the Whirlpool Cabrio we had. The Whirlpool only used 3 gallons of water. Impossible to get clothes clean and fresh smelling. This Speed Queen does what a washer is supposed to do in half of the time."

"Great service and very professional delivery. Will buy from vendor again."

"I needed a replacement microwave with a large turntable and convection capability. No local stores had one that met my needs in stock. I did an on-line search and Appliances Connection offered the best price that included delivery. It did take several weeks from the day I placed the order until it arrived at my door, but it arrived in good condition as promised. I will seriously consider Appliances Connection the next time I need a new appliance"

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.