Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10

Terrible company to work with

"Placed my order and my credit card was charged. No response from AppliancesConnection for over a week. I start a ticket to find out the status of my order and why it was never shipped. Based on their response, I have to assume that my order was completely forgotten and would never have been shipped had I not contacted them.

Eventually got the microwave I ordered, but there is a new problem, my credit card was charged twice. The day of the order and the day of the shipment. Reopen ticket to have the duplicate charge refunded.

The customer service person Jenny assures me that one of the charges was pending and would fall off. I knew this was a lie as the charge clearly is not pending and had settled, but gave them plenty of time to rectify it with lots of back and forth with Jenny. Eventually after a week and a half I become convinced that she was just stalling and hoping I'd go away so I initiate the a chargeback with my bank.

I am very confident this chargeback will be in my favor since I have plenty of evidence of AppliancesConnection's attempt to cheat me out of my money. Strangely Jenny is suddenly extremely helpful when confronted with the chargeback and now a billing manager is going to look into this and I eventually get a refund. Terrible people, terrible service, terrible company.

This review was modified by DrScorpio on October 19 2016 03:06:56 PM

Had the best price around

"I was searching for an appliance package for a new house and had compared numerous options from different brands and from different sellers. I thought I found the best option and went to order from another site. However they had changed their price just 12 hours before I ordered and wouldn't honor the old price. Fortunately I found Appliances Connection and they had an even lower price on the total package. They were also helpful in delaying our order enough until the construction was ready for it. "

Just in time

"My son and his wife were expecting second child and needed new washer. Got the Samsung WA45H7000AW and was delivered on time. Works great."

This review was modified by eshopper4 on October 18 2016 06:07:51 AM

"I purchased my GE double-oven stove from ApplianceConnection through Amazon.com and I have NO reservations in recommending the purchase experience. Starting with the absolute LOWEST price on the internet or in-person shopping, I was VERY happy! Then, while I had never purchased a major appliance or purchased anything on Amazon in this price range, I was trepidatious... and, in the end, any/all of my concerns were alleviated starting with AC's and Amazon's immediate email correspondences regarding their customer service and "stand behind" my purchase guarantee. The delivery was quicker than estimated and performed by a very professional service. The gas range is AMAZING!! I have NO/Zero complaints! I would purchase again through Amazon and AC!"

This review was modified by Bkbobo on October 16 2016 02:50:59 PM

"My problem was NOT resolved. Appliance Connection choose to use UPS as a shipping agent and as such, should be held responsible for any problems UPS causes. The item was sent out once. I gave Sears all my contact information with instructions(to be passed along to Appliance Connection) to contact me with a tracking number and the date/time it was to be delivered. I was not. Then, when no one was home to accept it, it was shipped back and it was damaged. So they sent a new item out. I specifically told Lori to put on the shipping label to call me or leave at a UPS store for me to pick up. This was a vacant property. She said she did write on the label. UPS then shipped it, tried to deliver it at 8p and the at 9p shipped it back to the sender. There was no 2nd attempt, there was not leaving it at a local UPS store, nothing. Just gone. Then the manager refused to help us because, and I quote "we did our part". We will no longer be purchasing anything from you again. A company that can not stand behind their own vendors and vendor actions is not a company I wish to do work with. "

This review was modified by loni.houston4lease on October 14 2016 08:36:22 AM

great people to order with ..

"representative was very nice and informed me of order processs for my first time to order."

This review was modified by Vcollins995 on October 13 2016 08:33:42 AM

Great Appliances!

"Very happy with my samsung appliances!"

This review was modified by jsh618 on October 08 2016 01:08:25 AM

Best Prices, Service, Support on the net Bar None!

"(Just for context: I am a Senior Supply Chain Manager/Executive with extensive Military and Commercial Sector Experience. I am currently leading a Fortune 100 Companies SC Management efforts in support of a US State Dept global multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical procurement effort. )

I have bought a wide variety of large appliances and furniture from AC during the past 5 years and they have always exceeded my cost, schedule and performance requirements/expectations. My unique vacation home location (mountain top w/limited seasonal road access) delivery requirements, necessitate unique handling and delivery coordination. AC has always come through perfectly for us. Prices and service cannot be beat.

This review was modified by pjgarfield on October 06 2016 09:26:48 AM

Gary at Appliances Connection was super! Their website/ordering process very efficient and user friendly

"For those of you used to using online websites, Appliances Connection is easy to figure out- good layout, easy to follow, no glitches. This made ordering very pleasant. I tried ordering the same appliances at a big box store and had to leave totally frustrated even though the store personnel were doing all in their power to help.

Not at all used to doing things by chat window - but tried with the app button on their website. Both items I needed help with, Gary was able to take care of right away. Missed talking to a person just a little, but the efficiency of the store personnel can't be beat! I'm sure their great to deal with on the phone as well, but the on-line chat was able to resolve both my problems. Gary called the shipper while I waited and every thing worked out perfectly the first time.

Appliances Connection made ordering easy and they fulfilled the order seamlessly.

This review was modified by ncmarco on September 30 2016 11:12:17 AM

"gary tested the site to be sure it worked"

Best Pricing

"Pricing was not comparable to the local big box stores and since most items have to be ordered what difference does it make if you wait the same amount of time but save money while doing so. Jason in customer service was very helpful."

A+ to transact with

"Have made two recent purchases (entire kitchen package) and washer/dryer and am satisfied with the processing and handling of my orders and questions. Service is prompt and efficient. Gary and Karen (customer reps) were a pleasure to work with."

This review was modified by gdp07110 on September 28 2016 10:53:24 AM

Long wait but beautiful furniture

"It took 2 months to get my couch and there were many bumps in the road. It did arrive yesterday and it is beautiful and perfect. Once AC was aware of the issues, they did do their best to get my situation resolved with the delivery company.
I do wish I would have known prior to one day before delivery that white glove wasn't available in my area and I would need assistance unloading.

This review was modified by amywilsonvance on September 29 2016 07:33:46 AM

One month and still waiting... but they did charge my card on day 1!

"I cannot attest to the product yet as I have not received it. Today is 9/27/2016. I placed my order 9/05/2016. My financing clock started on 9/09/2016....
When I inquired as to the status on 4 separate occasions I received vague answers and an outright lie.
Now the transport company they chose and handed it over to called on Friday for a Tuesday delivery. Today is Tuesday. I had not heard anything so I called back the transport company. They did not have me on the manifest for Tuesday, they had me for Thursday!!! Needless to say I had to re-arrange my schedule or have someone else be there or wait another week....

This review was modified by Chas2016 on September 27 2016 09:33:54 AM

This is the worst online retailer in the world! Take your own risk to order from them!!

"If I were allow to assign a negative star I would give them negative 5 star.

My washer break down two months ago and I search to find a LG WT5680HVA. ApplianceConnection has best price for the washer at $650 with $50 rebate. That is very good price with 50% discount.

Once order, there is no response for two weeks without any response. They replied when I ask for status of my order and said it will deliver in 8 to 15 days. A few weeks passed and no any status change. I send another email ask when will they deliver and was told a few days. One month passed, still no status change. Sent another request ask when will the washer be delivered and how to apply for rebate after passing 30 day limitation and was told do not worry about it. Every 4 or 5 days the delivery day will be delay for another 4, 5 days. In the mean time, when I inquired for the delivery day, said will give me a free 10 year warranty for free. By the way, their customer service is extremely mean. One of the worst I have dealt with.
The last delivery day is Sept. 24. Obviously there is no washer delivered. I contact them on Sept, 29 and they said the model is discontinue and I can select another model and pay the full price for it. This is after two months I order the washer and after numerous delivery day delays.
I believe this site is running some kind scam and be aware your risk.

This review was modified by msun222 on October 01 2016 12:02:49 PM

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,634 merchant members.