• AppliancesConne AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10

"Jason M provided EXCEPTIONAL customer service. He stayed on the phone with me and walked me through step by step to get my order ticket back on track. He was thoughtful, patient, and offered to personally see it through. As a busy mother of two, it means so much to have someone to help, instead of a wait with an 800 number. He is one of the best I have had. I asked to write a review because this service is rare."

"Ordered 3 kitchen appliances; fridge, microwave, & oven. Customer Service was top notch . Delivery was prompt and professional. Saved over a thousand dollars over the local big box stores. Will definitely refer to family and friends."

"Love my new chair as it looks in person just as it was shown and is very comfortable. I'm very happy with my purchase."

"Prices were very competitive and excellent service provided by Kathy during the items delivery, all the paperwork/invoice and refund process. "

"Awful, terrible, horrible experience, at an amazing price! Inconsistent communication across all platforms (chat, email, phone). I've been told so many contradictory dates, statuses, etc. with my order. It has been 20 days since I was charged in full for appliances that were "In Stock" but haven't shipped to date.

Appliance Connection treats their customers like fools. At this rate, I'll be shocked if I receive appliances that are intact and not damaged. Expecting the worst, because that's how they do business, apparently.

Placed my order, staff was more than happy to charge my card. Said everything was "In Stock" and would ship in 24-48hrs. Online account order status said all appliances were "Waiting to be picked up by truck" on day 3. Day 6 I call, because the order status hadn't updated. I was then told that the whole order was on hold because two items were on backorder. I was eagerly told I could split the order so they can send out the appliances that they do have. I agreed and, was told the order was split. Day 13, the order still isn't split or shipped. Day 16 the online account status says "Shipped, tracking number sent by email." Day 20, still no email with tracking number, call and talk to customer service who tells me the products are "sitting on the trailer waiting to be picked up by the trucking company". And no, they couldn't give me a tracking number until the truck picked them up. It is my understanding that shipping tickets are created so that the carrier knows there is an item to pick up. First comes the tracking number, then comes the carrier for pick up and shipment.

"Great prices and service. Listened to delivery requests!!"

"I purchased a washing machine from Appliances Connection because they had the best price and good ratings. I got the best price and much more. I had a question about one of their terms which was quickly and thoroughly answered. Their customer responsibilities document was both clear and reasonable.

I ordered the machine on March 13 and it was delivered on March 18. The delivery men were excellent in every respect. Driving their truck on our difficult driveway, being very pleasant, doing everything they were supposed to do, absolute minimum impact on our property, etc.

I am very satisfied.

(After I sent Appliances Connection a message similar to this, they asked me if I would share my review here.)

"I am a return costumer. Communication is key to me and your company is very good at keeping the consumer informed. Top of the line products doesn't hurt. I have and will continue to recommend Appliance connection. Larry "

"I was shopping for a French door fridge and dishwasher for my kitchen remodel. An acquaintance pointed me to AppliancesConnection.com. I had done lots of research on what we wanted and price comparisons and decided to order from them. As I was completing my order I had a question and decided to give them a call. Owen answered all my question and was so helpful. The appliances were delivered to my home in Sacramento CA from Brooklyn, NY in record time, 4 days earlier than scheduled (but with an advance call, so no surprises) without a scratch. I had a few questions during the process, that I sent using their online messaging...the answers were timely and very clear. I will be recommending them to everyone!!!"

"Placed an order for an 'available' product on March 10th for my son's 1st birthday. As defined by the site, the order should have shipped around March 12th. They just contacted me and said the product will ship on MAY 15th. Their site lies about shipping time frames and mishaps aside, how can a 60 day wait be acceptable for anyone?

They define available on their site as:
Items that are currently in-transit to our warehouse, are currently in-stock at a drop-ship vendor’s, or manufacturer's warehouse will be marked as "Available". These products will ship once your order is processed (usually within 24-48 business hours). For any exceptions to this timeframe, an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) for your order will be emailed with accurate shipping dates in order to ensure that you are always updated and informed as to when your order will arrive at its final destination.

As of March 20th the site still says it is available

I informed them I could build a table myself by the time it arrives. Demanded to cancel the order and a good faith credit of some sort as I could have received the product in time elsewhere.

My son does not have a present for his 1st birthday from his parents now because their site lied about delivery times.

"Great Price
Fast processing
Quick Delivery considering it came from New York to Florida
Delivery guys were awesome! Really nice guys, and very helpful.

"I purchased a Samsung 60" 4K Smart 3D Ultra High Definition LED TV, and opted for curb delivery since home delivery would be more expensive. To my pleasant surprise, they delivered directly to my living room, which is upstairs from our house front door with 17 steps. The delivery crew took out the TV and tested before asking us to sign for the delivery.

So far, we are very happy with the TV and have no issues.

We only regret that we didn't order a week later, because we found that it was $100 cheaper a week later at the same store.

"Horrible Experience! Don't ever buy anything from this company. I placed an internet order for an LG fridge from Appliances Connection on 2/20/2015. I received confirmation and a tracking #. Next, I received an email from AM Home Delivery on 2/27/2015 that my order would be delivered on 3/3/2015. I was going to be out of town that day, so I asked for the delivery to be rescheduled on or after 3/5/2015. I received an email saying that they had no more deliveries on my route that week and they would let me know when they could deliver my order. After a few more emails back and forth and fruitless calls that resulted in endless "hold and listen to muzak" I finally received a call and an email with a confirmed delivery date of 3/12/15 between 4-8 pm. I cancelled my regular class for the night and waited anxiously for the delivery truck to arrive....however, no truck and no phone calls explaining the no-show. Several more fruitless phone calls and emails later, I received another phone call promising delivery today , 3/19/15, between 11 am and 3pm. Its past 4 pm now, and again, no truck and no explanation of the no-show. I opened various "tickets" with Appliances Connection, but just got the run-around, with promises of delivery "soon."
I buy various sized products online every week, and the majority of them get delivered on time or reasonably close to promised delivery time. Generally its easy to get explanations and even apologies from customer service in cases of delayed delivery. However, dealing with Appliances Connection and AM Home Delivery & Trucking has to be the worst experience I have encountered with an internet purchase. If I could give them negative stars, I would rate them a minus 5 !!!

"I spoke to Gary on the telephone and he was a great big help for me thank you so much :) "

"Their price was the best that we could find anywhere.
The delivery took some time, but the delivery service was great.

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.