Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10

2016-07-26

Wosrt company ever

"Title says it all, they are awful. 8 weeks and still no furniture, not even a date for delivery. To make matters worse there customer service is rude and acts like it is normal for a couch to take two months to ship, I guess for them it might be normal."

This review was modified by Ryansperry on July 26 2016 10:28:40 AM

2016-07-25

New Refrigerator!!

"Ordered the Samsung Chef Series from Appliance Connection on Feb, 29, 2016. They confirmed shipment and kept us updated through the delivery process. Completely satisfied with the service and support of the delivery men.

Appliance Connection handled the order very professionally.

Great job!!

2016-07-24

Best price on the web and Quick Shipping

"Ordered a cooktop from them and their price blew others out of the water. The order was processed and shipped quickly."

This review was modified by afewremarks on July 24 2016 08:20:39 AM

2016-07-22

Great experience and would buy from them again.

"Since I quite nearly passed on purchasing anything from Appliances Connection because of all the negative reviews and because I almost never post anything but negative reviews myself, I thought I would take this opportunity to give kudos to Appliances Connection. I read nearly every review on this site and quite a few others (almost all of them negative) before I hit the "place order" button. The only reason I did order was because I was paying with Amex and they are very good with disputes, so I wasn't worried about losing any money, and because their prices were so good, included a rebate, and did NOT include sales tax. I purchased an LG pedestal and an LG Sidekick pedestal washer from them on April 13th. Both items were listed as "in stock" and I received a confirmation notice immediately. By the next day, both items had shipped. The pedestal arrived by UPS about 5 days later. It was double boxed and in pristine condition. The Sidekick was shipped by AM Trucking (who have quite a few negative reviews themselves). I tracked the package to it's arrival in the Florida delivery terminal on the 18th. The scheduled deliver by date was the 28th. On the 25th, Appliances Connection called me to tell me the Sidekick would be delivered between 2-6pm on the 26th and that AM Trucking would call at least 1/2 hour before delivery. It worked out well because I was able to get home from work before they called at 5:15p to say they were on their way. I wasn't expecting them to be early because traffic getting to me from anywhere that time of the evening is horrendous. They arrived at 6:45p. I guess if I was on a tight time schedule that may have been inconvenient, but it was a work night and I was going to be home all evening so I wasn't bothered. Both the guys who came were very nice and professional. They unloaded the washer quickly, unpacked it for me, took off all the tape and plastic so I could properly inspect it, didn't rush me and were on their way within 15 minutes. Sidekick Washer was in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier. I'm kind of kicking myself now for not getting the actual washer/dryer (full sized units) from them because I could've saved a couple hundred dollars. It's ironic that I only ordered the washer/dryer from a local store because our washer broke two weeks ago and I needed one urgently... AFTER placing that order I found out they were on back order and they were only delivered one day before the Sidekick. Live and learn. Just if I can add my two cents... I had a very positive experience and would order from them again. I noticed many of the negative reviews were about furniture purchases... Having purchased a lot of furniture over the years, I can tell you with complete honesty that I have almost NEVER received furniture on time ESPECIALLY when they are running big sales, so I'm not going to hold that against anyone. I've also had problems with LOCAL big name stores giving me one delivery date when I order and then changing the delivery date (multiple times) once the order has processed (which is what just happened to me) kind of stringing me along. As I had no problems, I had very limited contact with their customer service department so I can't comment on that, but wanted you to know that you can have a positive experience purchasing from this store."

2016-07-21

We have a connection

"Great price no problems will use again!"

2016-07-21

Great price for identical appliance!!

"After researching the many dishwashers available, I then proceeded to find the best price and extended warranty cost. By far Appliance Connection beat them all. It was shipped promptly and I had an installer who does install for all the major stores and received a 5 year extended warranty for one quarter the price. Also, free shipping and no sales tax!!

This review was modified by classic49er on July 21 2016 11:06:05 AM

Love them

"They are quick to deliver, with friendly and helpful delivery guys. Appliances are always under the local sale prices."

This review was modified by dewstering on July 19 2016 04:59:00 PM

Great products!

"We are very happy with our Samsung washer and dryer from Appliance Connection. We will definitely buy again from there."

This review was modified by dkdhale on July 19 2016 11:13:24 AM

Happy Hoosier!!!

"This Hoosier was beyond pleased with her experience with Appliances Connection. Beautiful fridge, great price, free (and FAST) shipping...what more could one ask for? I will be back!!!"

This review was modified by circusmind on July 19 2016 09:48:55 AM

Great place to shop!

" They make shopping so easy you buy it online and it's delivered to your door !"

This review was modified by kristenstp on July 19 2016 07:10:02 AM

2016-07-18

Good Fridge

"Honestly, I like the fridge for these reasons:
*good price + rebate
*fridge and freezer have their own compressor. In a fridge where the compressor was shared, I would loose products once in a while. For example, when the freezer needed more coolness, the carrots would freeze in the fridge. After some time, they would de-freeze in the fridge, start rotting and I would loose carrots which should have been good for a long time. With this fridge and separate compressors, I don't have this problem.
*Fridge produces buzz, when the door is not fully closed.

This review was modified by morgan1303 on July 18 2016 01:08:57 PM

2016-07-18

Lowest price and excellent service! Highly recommended to anyone looking for appliances.

"I bought a GE JGS750DEFBB 30" Slide-In Gas Range through AppliancesConnection. I did a lot of research on the pricing of this gas range and also had a friend who could get me a GE friends and family discount. AppliancesConnection had the best prices after extensive online price comparison. Was hesitant to purchase online for such a large appliance and for the price but in the end the price was over $250 cheaper than any other retailer. With that $250, I can use part of that for an extended warranty and peace of mind.

They were very clear as what to expect after the order and how long it requires on their end to process and every step of the way an email was sent notifying me of the status. The product finally arrived and our installers installed it without problem.

This review was modified by george.sam on July 18 2016 11:50:29 AM

2016-07-16

Poor customer service

"I ordered a Samsung refrigerator from this company. It arrived in a timely manner, and was in good physical condition. However, the fridge never got cold.

AC sent out a repair company who told me there was a leak in the sealed system, and the item needed to be replaced. When I contacted AC, I was basically told that there was nothing they would do, and I had to contact Samsung.

Samsung sent out a second repair company, and I got the same answer. The item needs to be replaced.

AC still refused to replace the item or refund the purchase. I'm now having to open a dispute with the credit card company to get my money back for the defective item.

This review was modified by name123456 on July 16 2016 06:29:49 AM

2016-07-15

TheBest

"Great Company Great Prices Great Service"

This review was modified by tmay2t on July 15 2016 12:56:22 PM

2016-07-14

Samsung RF23J9011SG/AA

"Appliances Connection had the best price by far. It took a little longer to get than if I had gone to a big box store but well worth the discounted price. The refrigerator has been great. I was kind of skeptical because of the 4 door flex but it works out well. "

This review was modified by EODave on July 14 2016 04:50:22 AM

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.