AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com Reviews - appliancesconnection.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.90/10 6,720 reviews

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,727)

"We have ordered 2 Frigadaire appliances from appliance connection a side by side refrigerator and a gas range. Both times the website was easy to maneuver the prices were good and ordering was so easy. We got emails from them in a timely manner. The appliances arrived when they said and the drivers were very accommodating and friendly. we will buy again from this company if the need arises. we had shopped around in stores to see what we wanted and checked prices."

"Great shopping experience !"

"I have bought my LG LFX31945ST ENERGY STAR RATED 36" 30.5 CU. FT. FRENCH 3-DOOR REFRIGERATOR from AppliancesConnection and everything went very well. I strongly recommend this seller to everyone. Good price and good products."

"From the moment we ordered our product we received communication updates on the status of our order. Appliance Connection delivered as promised. Thank you Appliance Connection!"

"Purchased a new Stainless Gas Oven WHIRLPOOL GOLD SERIES GGG390LXS and Dishwasher WHIRLPOOL GOLD SERIES WDF750SAYM for our new construction home. I researched for almost 5 month online and in local box stores before deciding to use Appliance Connection. They by far had the best prices. I pulled the trigger and in less than a week both appliances showed up to our home brand new no issues what so ever. I even suggested a couple friends to use AC. I even made another purchase later for a fan enclosure for above the stove. Thanks!"

"very good service, free shipping, & NO SALES TAX! water heater arrived in good cond. & on time."

"We bought the WRF989SDAM 36" 28.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Collection French Door Refrigerator and LOVE it! So much room and fast delivery from Appliances Connection. We even bought our Dryer and Washer from them! I would highly recommend them."

"SAMSUNG RF220NCTASR 30" 21.6 Cu. Ft. French-Door Refrigerator
Beat my best price with delivery to my summer home.
Delivery was within a week. Delivery men installed fridge and carted away all the packing material.
VERY happy overall!!!

"Great experience! Very friendly and helpful and prices were the best I found on the Internet. Received as promised and delivery people were friendly and professional as well."

Rating 4/102/5

"My new couch is great - just what I wanted, but my shipping experience was less than satisfactory. It was 3 weeks before the delivery was even scheduled (listed at 7-14 days online) and then after leaving work to be here for delivery, only the chaise portion was delivered. I had to wait an additional 5 days, and had to call myself everyday, to get the remaining couch portion redelivered. I never did hear from AppliancesConnection in regards to the missing couch. Very disappointing. "

""Dishwasher was a great value and arrived quickly. Fantastic transaction with AppliancesConnection ; couldn`t go wrong with free delivery and a mail-in rebate to boot ! I recommend them highly, and will definitely order from them in the future !"

Rating 8/104/5

"i was excited to find this air condition for the price it was offered."

"I love your prices and found your website very easy to use. The shipping process is, however, not very good. I placed my order on 3/9/14 it is being delivered on 4/14/14. That is not good business. Shipping needs to be expedited."

"Not sure why I am being requested to write a review when I have not received the order yet, is a bit perplexing. So, I cannot give a review of the appliance. However, the store did have the lowest online price of nearly 50+ websites I checked. From reading reviews at other sites, this rates very high for this type of appliance. As for AppliancesConnection, waiting 5 weeks following an online purchase of an appliance is unsatisfactory which is why I will not purchase from them again. Also found it interesting that although I do not have the appliance, my order states that the 30 day warranty has expired. I would think a 30 day warranty begins when an item is received by the customer."

"Easy to work with and good advice on the phone. Prices best around and good communication every step of the way. "