• AppliancesConne AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10

"After researching available markets for dishwashers, we ordered a GE GDF520PGDWW 24" Dishwasher, with space saver silverware basket; 4 wash cycles, full console, Piranha hard food disposer, INFINICLEAN wash system, 54 DBA, Energy Star, in White, 1/22/2015. Dishwasher delivered and installed; immediate satisfaction. Developed leak soon after installation; called Appliances Connection for instructions for repair service. Service repairman dispatched 2/12/2015. His expertise had us back in operation immediately even though specific parts were needed to complete the job. Repairman scheduled a second visit--all details handled by the repairman--visit was scheduled, with parts on order to be delivered to our home address. The earliest appointment of 3/12/2015 was set. Repair service returned on 3/12/2015, replaced defective parts, and we have been perfectly happy with it since. It does a great job--dishes feel "squeaky-clean" and I am always happy to store them for the next use. Received a great dishwasher at low cost with excellent customer service from the beginning—placing the order, thru delivery and repair. We were informed at each stage what to expect. The delivery team and repair service displayed customer courtesy, manners, and general consideration in getting the job done. We are happy with our choice and will not hesitate to order from Appliances Connection in the future. We highly recommend Appliances Connection!"

"Very pleased with the price and convenience of ordering. Only downside for my order is that it was backordered for over a month."

"I have rated this store 5 star for ease of purchase and cost savings. I always compare product savings with local vendors and product installation quality. Appliance connection has consistently saved us money and time."

"This was the first major appliance we have purchased on-line, and I must say we are very pleased. The price was much better than we could get locally. The refrigerator/freezer arrived on time and in perfect condition. The crew who installed it were very good and removed the old one too. We have owned it over a year now and it has performed perfectly. We will certainly consider ApplianceConnection for all our future appliance purchasesand couldn't reccommend them more highly."

"I was a first time buyer from Appliances Connection. My wife had seen the refrigerator at Best Buy but they were almost a $1000 more than Appliances Connection with additional delivery fees and taxes.
The refrigerator was delivered on time and set up. It has replaced an older GE refrigerator which was nothing but problems.

"Bought an LG stove, very good deal. It took longer to receive than I expected but arrived in excellent condition and was installed quickly."

"Best purchase I have ever made. White glove delivery perfect. I will need a washer and dryer soon and will be purchasing them from appliance connection also. Thumbs up purchase and delivery!"

"Ordered Sideboard 2/05/15. Product showed in stock. Shortly thereafter rec'd update, product not in stock and would be delayed in shipping. Several shipping and delivery dates came and went without any updates, we had to make several inquiries to get status. Escalated on 9 Apr 2015 with supervisor who sent email to delivery company....I was told by supervisor they agreed situation was unacceptable and they were committed to getting resolved....told by supervisor they would give inquiry one business day. One business day came and went, no update, still no product. Very frustrating I can not get what I have already paid for. This is no way to treat a customer and will not rest until I get my merchandise, to include sending memo to CEO/President to get this matter resolved to my satisfaction. "

"I am super happy with the purchase of our new WED99HEDW Dryer Whirlpool 27" Ventless HybridCare Duet Dryer. We wash and dry clothes everyday. This dryer is GREAT!! It is ventless, so the hot air in the dryer stays in the dryer, it doesn't heat up the outside air, thus wasting the heat already there. This dryer uses a heat pump to get rid of the moisture in the clothes. It has a great dryness sensor that does an excellent job sensing the laundry's moisture content. I can't say enough great things about this dryer. "

"After a full year of service the I would definitely buy these (2 units) again. One is in my wife's sewing studio and the second in my wood working shop. They have both met (exceeded) our expectations in both winter & summer conditions."

"The order mostly went OK, with some minor delays problems. But I find it a bit unethical that they're resorting to bribery to get reviews. They offered me a free $50 10-year warranty if I leave a review for them on resellerratings and pricegrabber, and send them links to the reviews. So the reviews here may be a bit biased due to this bribery."

"Great company service. Great delivery guys just a nice experiance all around. I live in ILLINOIS so I thought it would take forever but nope they got them here fast. Ty again "

"Excellent service, rebate came with no problems. Washer came in great condition, shipping was well done. Love what I bought, and it was the best deal in the world."

"I got a great price and solid service from Appliances Connection when I recently ordered a new washer/dryer combo with pedestals. No complaints, everything arrived as expected and on time and works great!"

"Excellent Customer Service. This is my second purchase of a Summit appliance from Appliances Connection. My first order was through the website which was easy to order from. Second purchase was through the phone and it was very fast & easy with great customer service. Appliance Connection has fast and excellent shipping. Highly recommend ordering from Appliance Connections. "

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.