Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10

2016-08-24

Good Experience

"I ordered a refrigerator on a non-emergency basis because my previous fridge was still working. I placed the order at the end of May and received a confirmation email that ETA was in approximately 2 weeks. Every few days, I would get an updated email with the ETA extended out another week. This happened multiple times until mid-July, when I finally called to find out that the fridge was backordered. It was interesting that my credit card was charged right away even though the email said I wouldn't be charged until shipment. If receiving the fridge quickly was necessary, I would have been upset. I still found it odd that Appliances Connection never tried to call or email me asking if the delay was acceptable. It wasn't until I initiated a call that I was told about the backorder situation. Since my old fridge was still in working order, it wasn't a big deal, plus the price dropped in the interim and AppliancesConnection honored the new price. Since I had already been charged, they had to charge me again and then wait a few days for the original refund. The fridge was finally delivered the last week in July (8 weeks after order). I considered ordering from AppliancesConnection when my washing machine broke, but because that was an immediate need, I purchased from a big box store."

This review was modified by JenniferF4352 on August 24 2016 12:04:49 PM

2016-08-22

Results as Expected on Casement Windows Unit

"There were no problems with the purchase. Frigidaire casement window unit used in office room built in garage. Good packaging. Device fit between the studs in the wall as their was no window."

This review was modified by hitechhillbilly on August 22 2016 10:09:28 AM

2016-08-21

No issues through this website.

"No issues with the purchase or the delivery. However, Samsung is a different story. The washer I purchased doesn't work correctly. Hoping to get a resolution soon through the warranty. "

2016-08-20

Have ordered 3 appliances

"I have ordered from Connection Appliances 3 times over the years and the have always provided excellent customer service. The rebates and free delivery has always been as promised. I will use them again when it is necessary."

2016-08-19

Good price but very poor "In Home Delivery" service

"Be aware that if you choose "In Home Delivery" you'll be assigned an apparently non-negotiable delivery date and delivery time window of 6 hours that you will be informed in one email around 3 days before their chosen date, that same email (and never before) will inform in red letters that if you want to reschedule you will be charged a $75 fee.

Oh, and in our case the worst part wasn't to read that in the last email we got before delivery but that the delivery truck arrived 2 hours before the provided 6-hours window and we weren't at home so they only offered us the choices of accepting that they drop off the furniture in front of the house or to reschedule which meant paying the $75 fee... How can a delivery company miss a 6 hours delivery window to start with is beyond me...

It was so annoying having to leave my workplace and literally drive as fast as I could to receive the furniture that I think it deserves a rating of 1 star but considering the price was good I guess I'll rate them 2 stars, nonetheless if you're a busy person by all means please be aware about their poor delivery logistics and decide if it's worth the price difference for you or if you're better off just ordering from a more serious company.

This review was modified by Gadgetx on August 22 2016 11:23:13 AM

2016-08-18

Great Built in Micorwave Replacement!

"The Whirlpool microwave I had bought used on CL only lasted 11 months in my rental house. I needed a reliable, quick replacement at a good price. I searched the internet and found the best price for the model that was the upgrade to what I had at Appliance Connection. I ordered it and received it within just a few days free shipping! Great price! Great service! Great product! I saved on shipping and sales tax! "

Good Prices and Service

"Bought a GE Refrigerator in July 2016 and a Weber Gas Grill several years ago from Appliances Connection. They had the best price on the internet by far for both purchases. Great customer service and communication after the purchase.
The products were delivered as expected and free of charge each time.

Awesome Vintage Fridge & Ice maker

"We had an excellent experience with appliancesConnection with our sweet GE artistry fridge and ice maker. We love the product and had an amazing delivery experience. They went over and beyond what we expected for the delivery especially since there was no charge. Very happy with every part of the order!!!"

Communication Excellence

"We purchased dishwasher, stove and microwave. All items were shipped according to what they said and arrived all at once. Communication was all via email every step of the way. Very pleased with service, price and speed of AppliancesConnection!"

This review was modified by diynonexpert on August 18 2016 09:30:14 AM

2016-08-17

Great buy!!!!

"We upgraded our kitchen to stainless and they were very professional and timely. Would highly recommend!"

2016-08-17

Smooth transaction, no problems

"I bought a Sunbeam air conditioner from this company. It was delivered as promised and while a very heavy item, the delivery company brought it into our apartment (as opposed to leaving it at the door which would have made it very difficult to bring in -- and many delivery companies do this these days). The item works beautifully and was as described."

This review was modified by alisonbowles on August 17 2016 04:19:33 PM

2016-08-16

Fast, free shipping- TONS less than Home Depot

"Ordered a Whirlpool 30in gas range online from Appliances Connection. Delivery was fast, free and paid no tax. Their prices were hundreds less than the same model at Home Depot or other retailers. I would highly recommend. They have a variety of products- next time I am in the market for an appliance, I am purchasing from them!"

This review was modified by towner8 on August 16 2016 04:08:36 PM

2016-08-16

No Complaints Here!

"Purchased a GE Profile microwave from Appliances Connection in July '16 and was totally satisfied with everything. Great price, faster than expected delivery, good tracking process, and even took advantage of an additional rebate offer (rebate confirmed but still in process as of this writing).

I have no complaints or issues. Would highly recommend Appliances Connection without reservation. Very satisfying experience.

This review was modified by Big-K-Guy on August 16 2016 10:29:59 AM

2016-08-15

Worst purchase experience of my entire life

"Took 2 months to ship couch.
Delivery crew signed "on my behalf" when I wasn't home.
Product was missing parts and severely damaged.
Followed instructions to file complaint, but faulty system prevented me.
Called and got push back saying I didn't file a complaint.
They asked for pictures of damage.
I sent pictures of damage.
They said we could return it.
Checked on status, they said claim didn't go through.
Reneged on acknowledgement of damage, asked for more pictures.
Said we signed for delivery, refused return.
Told them to have the delivery company produce my signature, I never signed.
They pushed back.
I pushed harder.
It's now 6 months since our purchase.
They say they will take return if we pay shipping.
I say, no way, I already paid for shipping for a whole couch and I'm still waiting for one.
They said sorry, then no return, our insurance won't cover.
I said, too bad, don't care. Give me my money, or send me my couch.
They stopped responding
I threatened legal action
They said they'd pay half of shipping.
I said, what are you, crazy and crooked? No. I'm not paying you a dime.
They said no return. Stopped responding.
I sent info on the Consumer Rights act, giving specific date when they could expect legal action.
They said ok, we'll send you a return number.
Nothing for two weeks
Contacted them again, and said, where's the RMA?
5 days later, they responded with an RMA, and lied about having already sent it.
It's now 7 months after purchase, we still have the defective couch, we still don't have a refund, and now we have to find some way to package this couch and trust that they won't pull a fast one on us and deny our return once they receive it.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. PAY MORE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

If you work at this company and don’t believe what a nightmare this was, feel free to look up my ticket. 571F9D3C288BF

This review was modified by Neverm0re on August 15 2016 11:48:06 PM

2016-08-13

Great service

"I bought a Maytag French door fridge & love it, The transaction was smooth & flawless."

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.