• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10

"Ray Dixon has been quick to respond and act on the damage situation with the microwave we purchased from Appliance Connection. he was clear and concise in all our correspondence. I appreciate all his help."

"I was hesitant to use a website to make such a large purchase but was impressed by Appliance Connection's web presence, prices, and NO TAX or shipping costs. When I discovered that I had ordered the wrong microwave (ducting) system, they did not charge me for the return. They have been very responsive to my questions, and Ray Dixon, in particular, was quick to send along install specs for my cabinet maker prior to delivery. The appliances have yet to be installed, but so far, I am very impressed with the customer service I have received."

"We ordered a Whynter Freestanding Thermoelectric Locking Wine Cooler for our newly remodeled kitchen.
Great unit that meets all our requirements.

"I have been looking for deals on pedestals for my new washing machine and dryer for quite some time. When I saw the price on Appliances Connection I couldn't believe it. I had never heard of Appliances Connection and was a little weary because the price was so low but thought "what the heck" and ordered them anyways. The next thing I know they were delivered to my doorstep 2 days later. I highly recommend this place and will be doing more shopping here."

"I saved about $200 over the lowest price from a local retailer and paid no sales tax. A very good deal."

"Very happy with Karen, she helped make our new range a perfect sale."

"This was my first order with Appliances Connection, but it will not be my last!
So far, it has been a wonderful, easy experience. I live in a small town in Texas, so ordering appliances online is very appealing...I don't have to drive 2 hours to the next large city!

"Ordering with Appliance Connection was easy and they had the best price I could find anywhere. The unit came in the timeframe promised, was installed and is working great! We were looking for a refrigerator to match our other GE Profile appliances and this one fits perfectly. There are lots of options for storage in the refrigerator and freezer sections. The interior lighting is great - clear and bright. Overall, we are very pleased with the unit and great service from Appliance Connection."

"I never write reviews and never have any problem with online purchases. I buy hotel style heat/ AC unit from them on 12/22/14 . This is a main heat source in my high rise condo in Chicago. This unit was listed on their website as ON STOCK. READY TO SHIP. I even confirm this information over the phone to make sure I will get this unit ASAP. After 3 weeks, no delivery. Ask online for the status, got response, that they will send the unit on 01/20/2015. On 01/26/2015 call them and they can't tell me when the unit will come. After telling them, that I want to cancel my order- they hang on the phone on me. The lady I was talking on the phone from costumer service was very obnoxious and rude and argued with me why I want the AC unit in the winter. Trying explain to her ,that it was heater too was really pointless. Try to call them again and you can tell, they don't want to talk to you after automated system they have, tell you are "2nd caller " and after few minutes you move to "5th caller in line". Transaction was cancel. Got email confirmation so I don't have to deal with them anymore. "

"We searched many sites before purchasing our CleanDesign JP356BMBB 30" Smoothtop Electric Cooktop. Appliances Connection had the best price and they backed it up with great delivery service. It will be our first stop when searching for a new Appliance."

"I received a cracked pedestal on my LG washer/dryer/pedestal order from Appliancesconnection. Jenny handled the situation completely to my satisfaction. I got a great deal through Appliancesconnection and cleaned up on rebates! I am thrilled with my purchase!"

"I ordered the Summit 28" bottom mount 13.8 stainless steel refrigerator, and I love it. It is beautiful, sleek and modern--exactly what I was looking for since it's counter depth and tall. Some reviews that I read complained that the light was not very bright; I find that very appealing. It's plenty bright for me and there is plenty of space for my household of two. Some said it wasn't very quiet; I don't know where that comes from because I hardly ever hear it all. It's a wonderful modern fridge. AppliancesConnection handled my order perfectly, it was delivered in the time they said, and I would definitely order from them again. They did ask me to write a review, but I was going to anyway. Oh, and this fridge is not cheap but AppliancesConnection had the best price for it; I checked all over before buying it here."

"Buying from them online was pretty straight forward and had no issues. Got my washer and dryer in a timely manor and at the best price."

"I purchased a 264 pound bar. After my purchased I discovered the complaints, so I realized I needed to read all the fine print and at the same time I decided to have a lot of patient and pray for a good experience. Well, I had a great experience and will order again from appliance connection. I had been watching this bar for about eight years and when I seen it at their price with free delivery I had to go for it. It is beautiful! Thanks!

"AppliancesConnection will be the site I order from in the future! Everything from start to finish was easy and efficient. AppliancesConnection sent updates from start to finish, keeping us informed on where our microwave was and when we could expect delivery. This was our first time ordering an appliance online and we were nervous. AppliancesConnection put our nerves at ease and gained our trust quickly. The microwave arrived on-time and they packaged it to ensure damage free delivery. AppliancesConnection had the best price for the microwave we wanted! We will definitely be ordering again from AppliancesConnection. "

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.