Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Customer service: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
2017-02-20

Good Service/Good Product

"We received our over the range microwave in a very short time after ordering it. It was in good condition and all parts were included so the installation went very smoothly. Because of this, I haven't had a reason to recontact Appliance Connection's customer service so I don't know how responsive they would be if problems had been encountered."

This review was modified by delemery on February 22 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-02-17

Don't buy from them

"I only bought my oven from them because the sales rep said that they could install it. I paid $300 to have them install it. Then when it arrives they say they will not now install it because they cannot legally in my state. I call back the service rep and he says it was wrong, they install in WA all the time. He connects me to the Customer Service Rep. This person tells me that he won't help me and that the sales rep made the mess and needs to clean it up. He tries to connect me back with the sales rep. But now the sales rep does not answer. I'm frustrated beyond belief. Would have bought from someone else if I knew they could not install. "

This review was modified by lirv on February 21 2017 12:15:13 AM

Great customer service

"I called customer service and spoke with Lori about repair on a refrigerator that I purchased. She went above and beyond to try to help me resolve my issue. I am a professional who also works with the public. I try hard to go out of my way and meet my customers needs. It is not very often a person will find someone who still has these values in a public setting. Thank you Lori. It shows that you enjoy your job and it makes people want to continue shopping with Appliance Connection. You are a superstar!"

This review was modified by kylewells on February 21 2017 12:00:32 AM

Great Transaction

"Great transaction. The appliance was delivered without issues in a timely manner."

This review was modified by nguyengle-52018 on February 21 2017 12:00:24 AM

So Far So Good!

"Delivery was quick and we are ready to install. This looks like a great unit for the price and I will update with any issues. We are looking forward to this company's 10 year warranty - it's a great assurance."

This review was modified by debdrey on February 21 2017 12:00:15 AM

2017-02-15

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

"I ordered a recliner from Appliances Connection on December 26th 2016. It took them over a month to even get it to their warehouse and another 3 weeks to get it to my house. The trucking company was scheduled to deliver it 2/13/17 between 8-12. My husband took time off work to wait. I got a call from the driver at 8:30 stating he was 40 minutes away. After and hour and a half, still no delivery so I called the driver only for him to tell me that my order never got put on the truck to begin with. I called the delivery company and they told me that they screwed up and forgot to put it on the truck. They told me it will now be sometime later this week and to expect a call on Wednesday. Called Appliances Connection only to get yelled at and told they will cancel my order and refund $100 of what I paid. Explained that I di not want to cancel, I simply want the item I paid for. Appliances Connection is very shady. I will never do business with them again. You call to ask why it isn't here when it's suppose to be and they threaten to cancel and refund $100 of your $500 you paid for the item you ordered? I do not want to cancel and get back part of my money because you screwed up and don't know how to take care of your customers! This is completely unacceptable! I got my order delivered today and the delivery person broke one of the steps into my house! If I could give no stars I would!"

This review was modified by BrandiS76 on February 17 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-02-14

Great selection, quick delivery.

"I looked all over to find a microwave that would fit into my cabinet where my 22 year old GE spacemaker 2 was.
It seems that only GE makes something shallow enough to fit in or under a standard kitchen cabinet and Appliance Connection had the best price.
It was shipped and received in record time.

This review was modified by OCD360 on February 16 2017 07:15:02 PM

Top Notch price & service

"Great price & service from Appliances Connection on our recent purchase."

This review was modified by Kelly70 on February 16 2017 03:00:01 PM

2017-02-14

What a great company - the world watch out for these guys!

"We are on our 2nd large order from Appliances Connection and just awesome. Really enjoyable website, fantastic prices and great service.

We had a problem with one item in a large order and they worked with us quickly and efficiently to get a replacement. Just great service.

I have been recommending them for 2yrs and will continue to do so.

This review was modified by energyplay on February 16 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-02-14

Very prompt service and best price!!

"I ordered the GE Profile over the counter microwave/convection oven from Appliances Connection. They had the best price and free shipping and all went well with the transaction. Definitely recommend them."

This review was modified by zobedence on February 16 2017 08:00:01 AM

Well Done.

"Great price . Good Shipping. Good Customer Service."

This review was modified by aspinks on February 15 2017 09:30:01 PM

Great Customer Service!

"I bought the WRONG microwave for my kitchen remodel, but then Appliance Connection helped me pick the perfect replacement. And we love it.

A GE Profile.

This review was modified by Aavellanet on February 15 2017 02:15:02 PM

Good expereince

"The shipment arrived on time without any damage. The appliance is working fine."

This review was modified by Thimmaiah on February 15 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-02-11

Great Customer Service

"Quality customer service. Promptly answered questions. Purchases were well packaged and received in immaculate condition. Items bought were well made. Sell quality merchandise."

This review was modified by HopeShortt on February 14 2017 12:30:08 AM

2017-02-09

Max is really helpful and awesome

"I had troubles installing the unit under my cooktop and Max really helped me out.
He pulled a pool for me to do my selection based on my requests.
The next day I called again as I changed my mind to just do the refund instead of doing the exchange, Max helped me with his patience and scheduled the pick up for me.
I am satisfied by his service and I really appreciate his help.
I will absolutely come back to applianceconnection because of his service.
Bill Xia

This review was modified by ecustbill on February 14 2017 12:00:18 AM

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.