• AppliancesConne AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10

2015-08-02

"After doing much research, not only about the appliances that I wanted, but about re-sellers offering them, I chose ApplianceConnection.com. They had the proven track record on order fulfillment, accurate reviews on the products that I was interested in, and very competitive pricing. After ordering, customer service was very helpful in enabling me to fine tune my delivery date. Everything went very smoothly and I would highly recommend ApplianceConection as your retailer of choice."

2015-08-01

"Excellent dishwasher!! It looks nice and works great. I like the tall tub, adjustable racks and stainless interior. I wish it had a rinse only option though. I'll definitely recommend this dishwasher. "

2015-08-01

"I am usually uneasy about buying big ticket items, such as Appliances, from a website. The price on a GE Profile Dishwasher was competitive across a variety of sites and local offerings; however, Appliance Connection came in lower, and offered free shipping. I took a chance, and I must say, the experience exceed my expectations. The communication throughout the sales and shipping process were fantastic. The delivery team showed up on-schedule, and the item was in perfect condition, not even a scratch on the cardboard. I had the dishwasher installed and running within an hour, and have not had any problems at all. I would recommend AppliancesConnection again."

2015-08-01

"The experience was awesome and the product is working perfectly for my needs.

2015-07-31

"Purchased a GE Gas double oven in stainless. $700.00 cheaper than anywhere else, came in 10 days and was flawless. Will definitely use Appliances Connection again in future.!!!!!"

2015-07-31

"I purchased a Samsung Refrigerator and an Electrolux Induction range from them on May 25 for a great price and they said delivery within 2weeks. I was extremely upset because of 3 things:
1. I didn't receive the products until July 20th.
2. I paid for "white glove" service where the company brings the appliances into the house - however the company "AM Home Delivery" argued about bringing the fridge in- then they actually measured the doorway and agreed to bring it in because it did fit. They left black handprints all over my white door.
3. I received no email communication from them about the delivery - or about my concerns from their delivery company - they only reply inside their own account interface, which I did not check because I had no idea that is where they would respond. It seems like common sense for them to email me all responses and tracking info.
The prices were good - but for the service and wasted time - I will never order from this company again and do not recommend them."

2015-07-31

"We absolutely LOVE our 36" French door refrigerator! Installation was a snap. It fits perfect in our kitchen and matches so well. The veggies stay fresh for almost two weeks! I`m not used to that! We love the large bins on both sides of the door on the inside and the optional retractable shelf for our taller items. The freezer is great and makes ice very quickly.
We would HIGHLY recommend this refrigerator to anyone looking for one."

2015-07-31

"The appliances were easy to order and they had links to rebate information! I got back $300 on my order."

2015-07-31

"Excellent TV from Samsung and an excellent price and service from Appliance Connection."

2015-07-31

"The order process was easy to use. The appliance was delivered and installed as promised. The price was very competitive, I will use Appliance Connection again."

2015-07-31

"Love my purchase. Looks exactly like the advertisement. Examined in person at Ashley Furniture, however, Appliances Connection had the same product almost $200 cheaper with delivery and that's why I took the risk of buying it online. I was very nervous about the delivery but I had no problems. It even came two days earlier than expected. Very happy so far with item! "

2015-07-31

"Very efficient and on time. Also very competitive pricing. Bosch washer and dryer"

2015-07-30

"I am very pleased with my purchased. I will always check with you all first when making a major purchase."

2015-07-30

"I ordered a dryer from Appliance Connection and changed my mind about the model. They made it very simple to switch models since it hadn't shipped. Very easy to work with. The price was lower than other online sites. The dryer, LG DLGX8001W STEAMDRYER SERIES 9.0 CU. FT. MEGA CAPACITY 29 and QUOT; WIDE FRONT LOADING, is great. So much room that things don't wrinkle like my old dryer. Plus tons of features. I would buy from Appliance Connection again!"

2015-07-30

"Really impressed with AppliancesConnection! Price was excellent and everything went smoothly. The email communication with their customer service was very helpful and accurate. Couldn't have asked for a better purchase experience."

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.