• AppliancesConne

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10

"Appliance Connection did a great job and was very easy to work with"

"I was shopping for a washer and dryer set when I stumbled across AppliancesConnection. I was interested in two particular washer/dryer sets which I had quotes from other competitors. When I saw the prices on AC I didn't believe it at first. I had to log out and log back in to make sure I was in the right place. Their prices were much much better than any other website or retailer, AND they advertise rebate incentives which help you save EVEN more. In addition, they are easy to reach and have been in communication with me multiple times to help track and coordinate the delivery of my order (I'm moving to a new place and wanted them to hold the appliances until we would move into the new home). I couldn't be happier with my purchase and since then I've already been back to their website to order other appliances."

"MAJOR CHANGES TO SERVICE!!!!! Have made purchases from this website for the last 4 years and very happy with product, service , etc. Including 2 entire house packages over $15,000......Customer Service is no longer important!!!
Website says that items and in stock and shipped within 48 hours but they are using Sketchy shipping companies that take 10+ days to ship your items! When you call to speak to customer service, you are pretty much told that you are SOL unless if you want to go to New Jersey to pick up your item and they will give you a 25.00 gas card.
Really,..........will lose A LOT of business because of your unprofessional managers and practices! Don't promise that items are in stock and will be shipped in 48 hours if the shipping company intends to take 10+ days to deliver the item. FALSE ADVERTISING!!!! Cancelled order and won't do business with them again!

"never, Never, NEVER EVER will I use this company again!

I have bought a lot of appliances on line and this is the worst experience I have had. I ordered a cook-top from appliances connection and was told there would be a 5 week lead time. After waiting 7 weeks I emailed asking the status and received no response. Then I started making phone calls. Every phone call ended with me being put on hold for no less than 30 minutes! They never had an answer as to why my cook-top was not available and always said they would call back - but never did. After 11 weeks I asked for a refund and surprisingly my cook-top was available and being shipped the next day. They used AM shipping and gave me a taking number. Again I patiently waited. The online tracking was never updated so after 1 week I started to call AM Shipping, again I experienced CRAZY long hold times - sometimes as long as 45 minutes. It took almost 3 weeks for them to get the cook-top from NY to SC. When it did arrive it was as ordered and in good shape although I have no idea how because the packing was not done well. This was a $4000 cook-top in the most flimsy box you have ever seen.

End result was a cook-top in good condition at a good price but the lack of communication and wait times were so frustrating that it was not worth it. Without exaggerating I spent over 12 hrs on the phone just trying to get an answer as to where this cook-top was at and when can I expect it. If you don't believe me just dial 800-299-9470 then press 2 to track an order. I guarantee you will be on hold for 30 minutes.

"I was a little wary of using Appliances Connection based on the reviews, but it turned out great. They had the best deal around hands down, and my washing machine was delivered within the agreed timeframe. The delivery time was indeed quite long (a few weeks) but it was as agreed.
All in all a very satisfactory purchase.

"My experience with Appliances Connection was positive overall and I would purchase from them again, but I did have a few issues along the way. I ordered a Samsung refrigerator (large 4 door model) on January 15 and it was delivered on March 5. The delay was because I live in Idaho, they ship from the East coast, and I had to wait for them to assemble a load to sent West. They didn't tell me this when I placed the order and I think they should have. The fridge suffered a couple of slight dimples to the freezer door as it was being delivered. Appliances Connection arranged for a replacement door to be delivered and installed by a local business, and that was done without any hassle and in a timely manner. Good as new. I immediately noticed that the refrigerator made a weird, intermittent, loud cracking noise. I called Samsung directly and to my amazement I was put in contact with someone who knew exactly what the issue was. They had already replicated it on their test units and had a fix ready to send out. The noise was from a metal piece in the upper cooling unit expanding and contracting. Samsung sent out a new insulating part, which completely resolved the issue. This repair was arranged in a timely manner by Appliances Connection, but I 'm glad I contacted Samsung directly to figure out the problem. The fridge works great and works perfectly now and we're glad we bought it."

"Placed my order on 6/11/2015, but had to cancel one of the items on my invoice. Candace (from customer service?) helped me. It was late in the day but she was very pleasant and knowledgeable!"

"Dishwasher finally installed on day 49. First trucking company arrived on day 23, turned off water, discovered they lacked the proper connection and left the dishwasher in our garage. We later discovered a leak under the sink. The next time they were in our area the route was full. The next time the truck broke down. After leaving us alone to deal with an irresponsible and unresponsive delivery company, Appliances Connection FINALLY gave the installation to another company, who installed it on day 49. Appliances Connection should take responsibility for the order from beginning to end . Installation should be completed very close to the time promised when ordered."

"Wow. What amazing customer service! The set screw for one of the handles on our new Samsung refrigerator didn't go all the way in. Installer couldn't get it flush. It stuck out a bit and you could feel it plus the door wobbled just a bit. I filled out a service ticket on the Appliance Connection website and less than a day later they have a new set of handles on their way to us. Incredible. "

"Jenny, Her email Jenny@appliancesconnection.com
is the most knowledgeable person I ever know, she helped me find what I needed with no time, thank you so much Jenny,and her supervisor Greg, I am amazed. their knowledge is out of this world, wonderful way on how to find solutions. Thank you so much to both of you.you are awesome. I can honestly say that they are the best people for helping me to buy from Appliancesconnection again and again, they served me with experience I have never seen before,Thank you so much appliancesconnection for having the best people working so hard. Rita Thomas!

"Sheana C was extremely helpful today and took the time to track down my order. She was pleasant and thorough, a rarity today at most customer service sites. Thanks Sheana."

"Gary B. in Customer Service is and was very helpful from the begining, to the end of our transaction of 3 new appliances and addressed our questions in detail.
Would Highly Recommend to all!

"Shopped around for a good washer and dryer and found this deal. I love the washer and dryer, they are easy to use and really quite. The washer leaves the clothes almost dry. The dryer senses when the clothes are dry and shuts off. I am a very happy customer with the price and quality of the products. "

"I ordered this TV from Appliances Connection for two reasons: they had the best price; and I had ordered a dryer from them in the past - successfully. It took a long time to come as the TV was backordered. It was popular and out of stock at MANY places. That said, it finally arrived, in perfect shape, delivered to my doorstep. I will use them again."

"Go To YELP to see the accurate reviews/ratings for this company:

I've ordered from this company many times. I have mixed results early on, but a horrible experience on my last order. Buyer beware, when you place an order you don't know whether or not the appliances are in stock. The first time I ordered from them it took almost a month to receive the items. What concerns me the most is my current order. I received a bunch of appliances but one was damaged during delivery. I immediately called Appliances Connection they said it would take me at least 3 weeks to get a new cooktop delivered to me, but if I agreed to get it repaired it would be fixed in 1-2 weeks and they would extend my warranty to 10 years by giving me an optional add-on warranty. I agreed to get it repaired.
Now a month later the cooktop still isn't repaired and I could have had a new one by now. I called them and told them I wanted a refund on the cooktop which I rejected as damaged and miraculously they had a tracking number for me for the replacement glass cooktop that was being repaired. I agreed to wait another week for the repair only to find out that it was damaged by fedex. At this point I just wanted a refund. I disputed the charge on my credit card and now I'm just waiting for the credit card investigation to be completed.
After repeatedly asking for a refund on this item someone by the name of John wrote to me saying I've returned over $2000 in refunds and returned over $3000 in returns. HUH? I've never received any refund from them and I've never had an returns. Then I get a threat from them which said ...and I quote "This will be the last order you will be able to place with our company". REALLY? OK...no worries. I won't be placing any more orders with you.
This company may have good prices but horrible customer service and follow-up. If you want to save money sure buy from them but if you have any issues you will have endless hours of headaches dealing with them. Buyer Beware!

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.