• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10

"Appliances Connection. Purchased 4 large Samsung kitchen appliances from them. Their prices were great and the website was very simple to use - with no unpleasant surprises at the end. Their customer service was outstanding - Ashley went far beyond my expectations to make this a great transaction. Definitely recommend this supplier. "

"Great service. The microwave was shipped promptly and without issues

Thanks

"I have bought several appliances from Appliances Connection, the latest being a GE induction cooktop. The prices are very competitive fast order fulfillment, excellent customer service. I would highly recommend buying appliances from Appliances connection"

"Received Microwave when promised in perfect condition. Order was shipped next day with no issue. I would use Appliances Connection again. I shopped around and AC had the best price for this unit."

"I purchased a Napolean Sink for my grill. Item was back ordered, but Appliance Connection did a great job keeping me informed of it status, I did receive the sink when they told me and it was in great shape. I recommend them."

"Great online shopping experience. Product arrived quickly and was exactly what I expected! I would recommend appliance connection to anyone!"

"GREAT pricing and shipping, have purchased major appliances from them on multiple occassions, am very satisfied with their business model. Will use them again, soon."

"I purchased a Sunpentown IM-600US Under-Counter Ice Maker from this site. I could not have been more pleased with the service I received. This site is easy to use, price was great and I received my product before it was promised to be delivered. I would highly recommend AppliancesConnection."

" Best price I found anywhere for Maytag Jetclean Plus MDB4709PAB 24" Full Console Dishwasher, fast delivery, will use again!"

"Excellent transaction. AppliancesConnection's total price was 10% less than our local Lowe's and I didn't have to leave home to get my new GE Profile PEM31SFSS 24" microwave. Their website was easy to use and the product reviews and description helped me confirm that model was the ideal replacement for my decade old GE Profile microwave."

"My wife and I renovated our kitchen last spring and replaced all of our appliances, including a refrigerator, range, dishwasher and range hood. We shopped around extensively at multiple venues, from boutiques to box stores, throughout the NY metro area and on line. We ended up purchasing 3 of the four appliances from AppliancesConnection, but only because I already ordered the dishwasher before I knew about AC. Their product selection, service and prices are simply unbeatable. We bought a GE range for $700 or $800 less than any competitor charged and received additional discounts because we purchased multiple appliances. I kept waiting for the "catch" but there wasn't one. Because of the usual contractor issues, we had to reschedule delivery of some of the appliances. Customer service was helpful and effective in getting this done and the units were delivered on time and when we needed them. I have already recommended AppliancesConnection to several friends who were considering new appliance purchases."

"I love my Avanti 23" range. It also lets me cook on top just like a cooktop. My friend Jan has one too, and she loves it."

"I had a good experience with Appliance Connection, although the freight company damaged an item in delivery. Ray of Appliance Connection was helpful in facilitating the repair and subsequent handling of warranty issues. The ticket system in place for communication works well, and responses are typically prompt."

"We just got our Samsung conv range installed and we love it!
But even more inportant was the wonderful service I recieved from Appliance Conn staff!
Big Thank you to Jenny, Jenny@appliancesconnection.com, for the awesome customer service!
And thanks to Calvin B, who also helped me out in my delivery!
I would purchase again form Appliance Connection.
Best regards,
Janice O'Brien

"We are very pleased with Appliance Connection! The low price, coupled with prompt delivery and extreme courtesy made this purchase an exceptionally great experience. We would certainly deal with them again, when need arises.
Ben & Pat Davis

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.