Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10

2016-02-08

Summit FF1525PL Refrigerator

"Delightful experience, product arrived on time, undamage. Shipment went very well, I recommend white glove service. I would buy from Appliance Connections again.

This review was modified by 169choquette on February 08 2016 05:38:39 PM

2016-02-04

Want Great Prices and selection, see Appliance Connection

"Fast delivery after ordering, great prices and we love the new LG appliances (Refrigerator, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher). This worked out so much better than I ever expected. I've recommended Appliance Connection to several friends already! "

This review was modified by trail85 on February 04 2016 03:06:31 PM

2016-02-03

Just plain hard to beat!

"I purchased a GE Cafe gas range through AppliancesConnection back in November.

The price was below competitors for the same exact item.

Working with AppliancesConnection to arrange delivery was easy and the item was delivered when requested without incident.

I would buy through AC again, and actually already have!

This review was modified by robbyboxers on February 03 2016 12:27:52 PM

2016-02-02

WAY TO GO APPLIANCE CONNECTION!!!!! AWESOME COMPANY TO WORK WITH!! KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB!!!

"I usually don't order something like a refrigerator on line. I was looking locally for a LG refrigerator with the freezer on the bottom. I had the model number and searched on line for pricing. The Appliance Connection was the lowest price that I found. I called the store and spoke with a salesman about the questions that I had. I was concerned about the shipping what if the refrigerator had a dent when it was received at my residence. He very politely explained everything. Ordering process was so easy, I paid an extra $39.99 to have it delivered inside my house. The delivery company they used was also awesome!!! They called me a few days before to let me know the date it would be delivered. They gave me a 4 hour window and would I asked them to call 30 minutes ahead so I can be there for the delivery. They called and by the time I got home in 30 minutes the truck was backed up and refrigerator out of the box and ready to be moved into the house. We love this refrigerator and couldn't have picked a better place to purchase it from. Again, keep up the great work... we will for sure shop at your store again!!!!"

This review was modified by Danali92 on February 02 2016 06:07:43 PM

Great Experience !

I was quiet skeptical when it comes to buying appliances online as it was my first experience but thanks to Appliances Connection that made this a great experience. I bought a Samsung Laundry pair from appliances Connection back in November 2015 and am very satisfied with the whole experience from buying to actually receiving the product in home .They shipped and delivered my washer and dryer very quick and safe .In short, very much pleased doing business with them and definitely will buy more stuff and refer them to my friends and everyone else.

This review was modified by shamsi29 on February 02 2016 01:24:38 PM

Nicely Done

"When we decided to buy a new freezer after about 30 years, buying one sight unseen was not that comfortable for us. BUT, we viewed what others said about Appliance Connection. The reviews were confidence building. The communication of the delivery company could have been smoother, but that was a minor issue in our case. When we were attaching the handle, we dropped one of the screws and could not find it. We called Appliance Connection on a Sunday and they were quick to make sure we would receive all we needed for this simple issue. The gal I spoke with was delightfully pleasant and helpful. "

This review was modified by alberghetti on February 02 2016 08:58:05 AM

2016-02-01

poor customer service

"On 11/24/15 I purchased Samsung UN65JS8500FXZA 65 inch TV from appliancesconnection.com. The TV was delivered to my home on 12/29/15. Upon arrival it was obvious that the box had been opened and impacted by something. The inside Styrofoam was broken and held together with excess tape. The unit was missing what the deliverers call the accessory box. The TV had no power cord, remote or instruction books. I declined to accept the delivery and the delivery company packed up the unit and left. They advised they would notify appliancesconnection.com of condition of unit and no further intervention was needed on my part. On 12/30/15 I had not received any notice and called appliancesconnection.com. The representative could not verify what I said about the delivery so he let me go. He stated he would call me back. I received a call later in day verifying that TV was in fact damaged or opened and missing components. I was offered a new TV as replacement and accepted. This is where my experience really starts to go bad. I received confirmation email of new TV order but no follow up emails after that. After about week I called to question the delay as I was promised the item would be rushed. I was told the new TV could not be ordered as it was on back order and earliest possibility of order would be late February. Obviously that was not an option because I would be without my primary TV for at least 3-4 months. I demanded my money back. The service agent was very rude and accusatory. He stated the TV was in “perfect” condition and that I should have and could still accept delivery. He also stated applianceconnection.com had ordered the missing components for the TV so I could have a complete unit. How a TV is perfect but not complete is beyond my understanding. I explained that I did not order a new, open box, refurbished or damaged item and nothing but a replacement TV would be acceptable or I wanted a complete refund. The representative stated “I will process your complete refund” and hung up the phone. He called back about 30 min later not to apologize, but to offer 2-300 dollars off if I accepted delivery. I declined and asked how long until my refund was processed. I was told “3-5 days”. 5 days goes by with no refund so I call again. I speak to different representative and they say the refund had been processed for the full amount and asked me to wait another few days for it to post to my account. Figuring all was verified I went out an purchased a new TV. My refund did post but was 300 dollars short of full amount. I called back and spoke to another representative. He tells me the 300 dollars was shipping cost. He declined to let me speak to manager and states he needed at least 48 hrs to investigate my concerns for possible complete refund but shipping cost were probably permanent. I reiterated the appliance connection guarantee but was told again the unit was now tested and working fine, not considered damaged and could have it delivered. He did not care that I did not purchase an opened box item. He did not care that I was promised a new unit and then a full refund. He said we could not proceed any further unless I waited. Of course 2 days come and go with no word so I call again. I state my case and the customer service representative declines to refund my money and again refuses to let me speak to manager. Simply stating he was following policy. He also had the gall to state somebody else bought the TV and was using it without a problem. Very poor experience and worst shopping customer service I have ever experienced.

This review was modified by bracero20 on February 01 2016 05:37:58 PM

2016-01-31

Product, Price, and Service Terrific!

"Re: Transaction for Frigidaire 4.5 cf Drop-In Electric Range
It took me weeks to decide which drop-in range to buy, finally concluding I did not want a smooth top. The choices for a drop in range with coil elements were limited, but AppliancesConnection.com had the stove I wanted and at the lowest price. They kept in touch via email throughout the transport to a local warehouse for delivery. Any questions I had were answered within a few hours. When the stove was transported to my home, the independent local truck delivery service made a mistake and presented an invoice for a $2,000 Frigidaire refrigerator, not a $964.00 range, so we refused delivery. A call to AppliancesConnection.com customer service generated their personal involvement to the extent they had the trucking company open the box to show it was indeed a range, not an under-counter refrigerator, and they sent us pictures. We got the stove a week later in perfect condition. I really appreciated the way Appliances Connection staff jumped in immediately to figure out what happened with the delivery company and got it resolved so quickly. We did our own custom installation, so I can't comment on how satisfactory those service options would be.

This review was modified by Micolena51 on January 31 2016 02:27:36 PM

Perfect Service

"I needed to replace a fireplace insert and looked online to find the hard to find insert that would fit my fireplace. Appliances Connection had the measurements and information easy to read. Shipping was free! This was a big item and it arrived quickly and packed well. Perfect!"

This review was modified by Ganners on January 29 2016 04:08:33 PM

2016-01-29

Don't waste your time asking for a price match from Lowes

"I saw a beautiful Samsung Stainless Steel washer and dryer in a Lowes in Kitsap County Washington and asked if Lowes would price match those units to the same price offered for those same exact brand new units on Appliance Connection that offered free shipping and no sales tax and was told by the Lowes representative that they wouldn't even try (Appliance Connection had them for $350 less each for a total of $700 less in total). So I told the Lowe's representative they are forcing me to buy the units from Appliance Connection and it would be more honest to say they don't actually price match at all since they wouldn't and couldn't match the price. They agreed! How embarrassing for Lowes"

This review was modified by bobwithoneO on January 29 2016 02:15:36 PM

Great service

"Ordered a new upright freezer from AppliancesConnection and it was delivered on and set-up. They have great customer service and savings. I will be doing business with them again."

This review was modified by garybryan on January 31 2016 03:20:44 PM

Beats Best Buy!

"Great transaction. Great product. Especially liked the free shipping"

This review was modified by road750 on January 29 2016 01:20:51 PM

my new FRIDGE

"I saved @$200. compared to a big box store. My online experience was great and my only concerns were with their outside shipper and getting through on the phone.
Everything changed when Candace, a customer service tech from Appliances Connection, got involved. She was there online or answering my calls and followed through with the order and final delivery.

This review was modified by 4frankie on January 29 2016 09:11:46 AM

2016-01-27

great customer service

"thank you for your live customer service"

2016-01-26

great service

"Great or even mediocre service these days is hard to find. I had an issue trying to get the rebate information for the Samsung Refrigerator I bought at Appliances Connection and got in contact with Leo at their support center. Leo took care of thge issue quickly and efficiently. Thanks again for the great service."

This review was modified by PhilMeyers on January 26 2016 04:15:14 AM

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.