• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10

"The Samsung dishwasher we ordered is so quiet. Love the stainless interior a well, as the exterior. Handle sets out a bit far, so it impedes us opening a drawer all the way, but like this dishwasher A LOT! :-)

"I have ordered several times from AppliancesConnection. Each time the purchase process has been smooth and all items delivered as promised. Once we ordered the wrong part so I contacted them for a return and refund. This was processed without any problems. They are very professional and a great value for the price. I would definitely buy other appliances from them in the future and recommend them to my friends."

"I purchased two major appliances from them and have to say, I was impressed with their service! From now on I will only recommend Appliances connection to all my family and friends. You really don't only get the best price but also terrific customer service. Two thumbs up!"

"Great Refrigerators for lower prices than at Lowes/Home Depot . You have to wait 4 wks or so to get your appliance but if you are not in a hurry this is a great website. This is my second refrigerator purchase with them. "

"The service from Appliances Connection was great, the prices were the best I could find. Delivery was as quoted, and the double ovens in fantastic condition. I couldn't have asked for anything better."

"I felt that Appliances connection did an excellent job in getting me the appliance that I needed and kept me informed each step of the way."

"You people rating this company must have been dealing with another company and customer service center. This is the worst online store I have ever dealt with and the worst customer service people including the manager. Took over a month to get a washer delivered. The worst part of it all is that it was damaged during shipment and defective!!!! "

"Awesome 30" range at a great price. 5 burners with super burner, simmer burner, Convection oven, temperature probe for perfect roasting, self cleaning and 5 cubic feet of space. Broiler works well too. "

"I am very satisfied of the washing machine and the frigidare that I bought them from Elie store and I will suggest in the future to all my friends to by this machine"

"Price is pretty good and has rebate for the product!"

"Very easy to find the features we needed and to zero in on a suitable microwave. Pricing was a primary consideration for us and AppliancesConnection was the best I could find. Shipment was smooth and easy - a great vendor to deal with!"

"I received a kitchen table that was damaged; went through a big hassle to get it returned; we had to threaten to dispute our credit card charges in order for them to issue us a call tag to return it. They were going to make us pay for the shipping back.
The new one was ordered on 11/25 and I still have yet to receive it. I've been getting conflicting answers on when it will arrive. This has been nothing but a hassle to work with this company. The one customer service rep I did work with has been friendly, but he can only do so much....
Please be careful if you use this company as the answers you receive from the reps are not always truthful on ETA's.

"I had a number of questions before deciding on placing an order. The rep's name was Kathy and she was very helpful in answering my queries in a timely fashion."

"Product were just as presented. Delivery was quick after a little follow up and clarification. The price was the best I have seen anywhere.
Product: GE Profile 30" Built-In Double Wall Oven
Order date 11/05/2014

"Amazing all around experience with AppliancesConnection..All staff members that I talked to went above and beyond to make my purchase,delivery,and rebate with rep (Gary) easy and FuN..I had such a great experience with this company that I can't wait til it's time to buy more items..."

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.