Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10

2016-11-30

Great Experience

"Got this refrigerator for about $300 less than Costco and delivery was free.

This review was modified by dsmohal on November 30 2016 06:50:21 AM

2016-11-29

Always shop here first!

"This is my second appliance from ApplianceConnection, and I'm silks on their business model! My first purchase, of a freezer, was after a cancelation due to a measurement error that I made. (Do measure your doorways, ladies and gentlemen!) After the awesome customer service, pricepoint, and delivery on the freezer, ApplianceConnection was my obvious choice for my new (smaller!) fridge! And they were $300 lower than my next option. What a win! "

This review was modified by Tricia-Smith on November 29 2016 06:57:00 AM

2016-11-28

Too troublesome to cancel an order.

"I tried to cancel an order I put in which has one product not available to ship until after 2 weeks. There is no option online to cancel an order. I put in a ticket, waited 2 days for a reply and it said I have to call to cancel the order. I called and waited for 10 minutes. Somebody eventually answered the call but then I heart byebye, and the call was dropped. I called again, waited another 10 minutes. Finally get somebody to handle my request. I was then put on hold for over 10 minutes until I was told request to cancel was put into the system. Don't understand why it is such a length process to just cancel an order. Decide to avoid this website all together"

Excellent website!!

"I just purchased a new home and needed to update all my appliances. When I am searching for appliances, I did reach over many stores, such as home depot, lowes, Sears, best buy... I found that the price that appliances connection offered is always the best among all stores. It also offer free shipping and no tax! So far, I have purchased four major appliances and spent over $4000. I am still very happy about my purchase. High recommended! Thank you."

Great buy!

"The washer/dryer combo I purchased from appliances connection was an awesome buy. I paid $500 less than I found the item for at another store. The shipping was free as well, so I was very happy. The machine works well and I highly recommend the site!"

2016-11-25

Great Prices and Hassle Free Shipping.

"Originally purchased this identical couch from Wolfe Furniture. Then found this great company by the name of Appliances Connection. The Couch with warranty was 300$ less then everyone else.
Couch came wrapped to prevent any damage and the shippers put it right where i wanted it.

This review was modified by Csmith2251 on November 25 2016 08:22:55 AM

2016-11-24

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM APPLIANCES CONNECTION

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM APPLIANCES CONNECTION....NO M,ATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN SAVE...I purchased a double oven on Oct.9th, 2016 and it was NOT DELIVERED IN TIME FOR THANKSGIVING NOV 24TH !!!...It was one delay and many lies after another...The delivery company is the absolute worst...they came once to attempt delivery and made up some kind of excuse about the electrical cord length and then said they could not do delivery and took the unit back as well as my old one !! THEN THEY SUPPOSEDLY LOST THE OVENS AND HAD TO ORDER IN NEW..APPLIANCES CONNECTION REPS WILL LIE TO YOU...THEY ASKED FOR A REVIEW BEFORE ITEM WAS DELIVERED WHEN THEY WERE PRETENDING TO HELP ME.....AVOID AT ALL COST....I WOULD RATE 0 IF POSSIBLE...they also operate under name of 1 camera and appliance"

This review was modified by KatieO14 on November 24 2016 10:21:39 AM

2016-11-22

Great service and delivery

"Very fast delivery with notification throughout the process. Item as described at great price."

This review was modified by Dnussba1 on November 22 2016 11:24:28 AM

2016-11-20

Great price, friendly customer service

"Compared to other major appliance retailers, AC offers unbeatable price on almost everything they sell. The customer service over the phone is friendly and professional. When it comes to price match generally they are willing to match competitors' price unless it's below their cost, in that case they will tell you straight ahead without any gimmicks. Free shipping and tax free for most states are icing on the cake."

This review was modified by wanysys on November 20 2016 07:47:37 PM

2016-11-20

got my fridge with dent on the door but i am very happy with how i was treated and with end resulted

"I bought a package of 4 appliances from this guys one of my appliances came in with slight damage on the door which i only discovered a week later after my contractor came to install the fridge and i got so disappointed so I called appliances connection customer service got to Eric which was the supervisor and he helped me very much with explaining the process and had a replacement door sent out to me within 7 days and had a technician come out to my location to install the new door and dispose the damaged door over all great experience and superb customer service "

This review was modified by arielelchuk on November 20 2016 11:29:50 AM

2016-11-19

Great Job!

"After shopping for a dishwasher, I found that Appliances Connection had the best price and the best rebate anywhere. Their prices were better than the GE employee store. Easy shopping, great selection, smooth delivery, what else could you ask for?"

This review was modified by janron07 on November 28 2016 07:05:15 AM

2016-11-19

My number one place to buy my Appliances ! Best Price and Free Shipping Got to Love It !

"I've Bought 4 Appliances from Appliances Connection all LG and mow Bought a LG Range with dual ovens and Love it , Can't beat the price plus free shipping and no tax !"

2016-11-18

Great prices, wide selection and good customer service!

"I have now ordered 4 appliances and 2 couches from them. All of them needed delayed shipment and they helped with that. Had a couple minor issues with the order (not because ofAppliances connection) and they corrected them. I would use them again!"

This review was modified by johnwashere4 on November 18 2016 11:03:04 AM

2016-11-17

Best price of the sofa I could find online and smooth delivery

"I was hesitant to order furniture online, but I got lucky and my experience of ordering the Benchcraft Azlyn Sepia Sofas through Appliances Connection has been great. I tried on and fell in love with this sofa in a local store, went home and found this specific sofa selling for about 20% cheaper at Appliances Connection. Since i have seen the sofa, the only thing I worried about is the delivery time frame, and possible damage and dispute with an online company. Fortunately in my case, the sofas (I ordered 2) were delivered within 2 weeks. The delivery company they hired,YF Logistics, was not flexible at all though, which is a big negative for people who can not take a day off waiting for shipment at home because they would charge $74 for changing a delivery date that they assigned. The delivery men also tried selling me installation (there's nothing to install except for screwing on sofa feet) for additional fees but I didn't buy it. So be aware of this Shaddy delivery company YF Logistics that Appliances Connection uses. Overall, great experience, nice furniture no damage, fast delivery, and I did not have to contact customer once so I have nothing to comment about their customer services. They do send out emails every few days to update the shipping progress."

This review was modified by ctliu517 on November 17 2016 01:01:04 PM

2016-11-17

Great experience

"I received my sofa. It was delivered quickly so I could have it before Thanksgiving. Great experience with this company."

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.