Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
2017-01-22

Competitive pricing and great customer service

"I've purchased a couple of times with AC in the past. Their pricing have been competitive and it is usually easy to track your order and be on top of things. For large items, i've had issues where the delivery company would only provide basic delivery (to the door step) even though i pay for white glove delivery. However, AC has promptly refunded me for that.

With my last purchase (for a piece of furniture), there was a manufacturing defect (minor one as such) and I had to get a local handyman to widen/polish off a hole at the base. I had reported this to AC and they were very responsive on the issue and promptly reimbursed me for getting it fixed.

I would certainly consider buying from AC again for my next big ticket appliance mainly because of their responsible customer service.

This review was modified by dmt171 on January 24 2017 08:30:02 AM

Quick shipping excellent item

"I ordered whirpool microwave Whirlpool WMC20005YD Countertop Microwave Oven. It was a great deal with fast shipping.

This review was modified by swar28 on January 24 2017 12:02:28 AM

Great shopping experience

"The site was easy to use. Product shipped fast and no problem with delivery. Also, I shopped around for this product and this site offered the lowest price. "

This review was modified by n2sabir on January 24 2017 12:02:16 AM

2017-01-21

The best microwave and appliance store on ebay!

"I had an earlier version of my Sharp microwave which is also a convection oven, roaster, broiler and the best darn frozen pizza maker in the world! My 11 year old oven was white and all my appliances are black. I decided to go shopping on eBay and found my Sharp microwave+ at Appliance Connection. WOW! The price was really, really good, the shipping was included and I received it within a week! I was impressed with the good communication and I cannot emphasize enough how rapidly it was shipped. They will definitely get my business again. Regardless of the fact they asked me for a review, I am being truthful about my experience with them. Otherwise, I would not have written my review!"

This review was modified by kaztoo on January 24 2017 12:02:00 AM

2017-01-19

Best gift!

"I bought this chair for my husband and he absolutely loved it! Great quality and fast delivery! "

This review was modified by JZ080516 on January 24 2017 12:00:28 AM

2017-01-18

Best Selection and Best Prices

"I have purchased 3 major appliances from the Appliances Connection In the last year. They give the best prices, fast shipping, and friendly service when I have called and needed more information on a product or shipping time. Their employees give you a feeling that they care about you the customer. I will continue to buy from them in the future and would highly recommend to anyone to check them out before buying from anyone else. "

This review was modified by LarryC. on January 20 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-01-18

Excellent customer service.

"Everything was done in a timely manner. Excellent customer service. The appliance connection replaced one item of my order without any issues. Thanks Wellington for your help."

This review was modified by Andy3344 on January 20 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-01-17

Satisfied customer

"Very easy to set up and works great!!! "

This review was modified by lilmisstacey on January 19 2017 11:15:02 AM

First-rate seller

"Appliances Connection offered a great price and fast delivery. The company cares about customer satisfaction. This was an altogether professional experience. Recommended."

This review was modified by nomansland on January 18 2017 06:00:02 PM

Exceptional After-the-Sale Service

"I've been an Appliances Connection (A.C.) customer since 2012. Prices, value, delivery are all excellent. The first purchases in 2012 were completed without incident - right product at the right prices, timely delivery, no damage, no issues. The latest purchases, in Nov. 2016, were a totally different experience - none of it the fault of Appliances Connection. Our Samsung side-by-side refrigerator was received with a dent in the left door - no damage to the packaging, so it left the Samsung factory in a defective condition. Turns out there is no authorized Samsung technician in the greater Tucson, AZ area (pop. over 1 million). Appliances Connection -- Victoria, in particular -- sent me a replacement door right away and then went through hoops over weeks to find a technician to do the switch and, ultimately, at a fairly steep cost to Appliances Connection. As the lack of an authorized tech. in my area concerns me (i.e, no warranty repairs), Appliances Connection helped me with an extended warranty, far beyond my expectations. It hasn't been a pleasant experience, but Appliances Connections' responsiveness and diligence were first-rate and I will continue to be an Appliance Connections customer. In an age when it's sometimes difficult to even talk to a person when one has service issues, it's rare to find such a quality service organization that backs up its products, responds in a timely manner to queries, and, in general, does what it says it will do. RG - Tucson"

This review was modified by regradyjr on January 18 2017 02:00:02 PM

Perfect fit

"I needed to replace an old unit and I needed a new one with all the proper Sizing so it could in the same location. It fit perfectly and worked as advertised. It was easy to install and looks very similar to the origin one. Very "

This review was modified by Billpinney on January 18 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-01-14

Liars, cheats and more

"I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal.The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship.

I applied for their credit card so I can get 12 month financing. Today is 1/14/17 and not only do I still not have the fridge, my first payment is due in a few days. Their customer service skills are non existent. They're extremely rude and disrespectful.

I've been stung along with no real answer for months!

Every week the shop date is updated, they promise delivery and then change the date again.Let's get together and file a class action lawsuit.

This review was modified by Lizgarcia805 on January 17 2017 12:03:26 AM

2017-01-14

Super Service

"This is our second time ordering from Appliances Connection, and we are as pleased with this order as with our first. Fantastic service, lowest prices, and super-fast shipping!"

This review was modified by nobody_special on January 17 2017 12:03:17 AM

2017-01-13

AVOID this company, bad customer service.....

"Do not order from this company, they do not honor their " Hassle-Free" return policy; Manager & customer service were not friendly. I ordered a wrong dryer in mistake, it's in brand new condition. Since I opened the packaging, they want to large sum for return fee. I understand I should be paying one way return back, but instead they want to charge both 2 ways shipping, plus 10% restocking fee ( which no where on their website indicated restocking fee), I tried to explain to them since I want a exchange, they need to deliever a new one anyway, so can't they just pickup the other one so no additional pickup fee? There is not what they advertised on their website. The dryer is about 140 lbs, so by $0.75 x 140 lbs, should be about $120, they quoted me $150 which I have no issue with, but then they wanted to charge me 2 way shipping of $300 plus a restocking fee. According to their website clearly stated ( https://www.appliancesconnection.com/page-returnpolicy.html) " Exchange Policy If you would like to exchange your brand new product within the 30 Day Return Policy, you can either return the product back to us at your expense, or we can pick up the unit and the cost of return shipping (rated at $0.75 per pound) will be deducted from your refund. You will be charged for the difference between the item returned and the new item in an exchange, and if the item is less expensive, we will provide the credit back to your account once the returned item has been received at our warehouse in good condition." I explained to them I had to open the box in order to realized it was the wrong product that was ordered, but then they didn't care. I also indicated to ship the unit back to them with a freight company I can find to see I can save on shipping, but they denied the request. On their website return policy, there is a option not to use their pickup service. I was simply making a suggestion, but the customer service rep. was mocking it. I felt like I was scam, yes, I made a mistake by ordered the wrong product, but this company is just not going to honor anything they listed on their website, this is a very bad business practice."

This review was modified by kwl525 on January 17 2017 12:02:15 AM

2017-01-12

AppliancesConnection Nailed It!

"I needed a specific range hood to match my new appliances. My local home improvement store, where I bought the stove, didn't even carry the matching range hood and could not get it. A quick internet search brought me to AppliancesConnection, where I found that they had the item in stock at a great price. The shipped fast and it arrived in perfect condition.

I highly recommend you try AppliancesConnection when you are shopping for, what else, appliances!

This review was modified by jmooney-19348 on January 17 2017 12:01:16 AM

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.