• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10

"I searched for weeks to find a replacement cooktop, and was happy to find one on appliancesconnection.com for a great price. It was shipped quickly, and arrived with no problems. We will definitely purchase from them again. "

"I bought a 79"LG TV from this company yesterday during a sale. was exited about it till I received an Email telling me that the order was cancelled without any reason. When I called them they told me they run out of TV's, and they are back ordered. I stated that they still offer the TV on the website as available but with a higher price tag. they responded that the website was not updated yet.
these people just decided to raise the price for the TV and ignore and screw up with the people who already placed their order. profit is number one ,not the customer.
Never shop their again.

"On line ordering was easy; the web site is well organized. The vendor kept me apprised of the order status. Delivered timely, as promised."

"I was very pleased with the service provided by Daniel at AppliancesConnection. This was my first time ordering kitchen appliances on line. His product knowledge was strong and all delivery commitments were met. I would not hesitate to use their services again. "

"Our fridge was easy to order and shipped right on time!"

"I bought the GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater from Appliances Connection just before Christmas. GREAT SERVICE! When the first one arrived, it was damaged and the truckers immediately returned it; another was sent out immediately and delivered and inspected. Truckers were great in both instances. My plumber just finished installing it in the basement in less than an hour and a half. It's running beautifully! Price was lower than Lowe's by $200.00!"

"I was apprehensive at first since I had never done business with them before. I am glad that I did. All my fears were dispelled once I saw how well they come through for me and saved me a ton of money compared to the brick and mortar stores."

"Product received was as ordered, and delivered in a timely manner as agreed."

"I don't write reviews very often, but I felt AppliancesConnection and the Speed Queen washing machines they sell deserve kudos. The AppliancesConnection folks were very easy to deal with, provided (albeit automated) frequent updates regarding the status of my order, and had really great pricing."

"I don't know who are writing these reviews and I don't know if they are authentic or not. I'm sure like with everything there is good and bad. However, here my story I bought a lovely chair for a very reasonable price on 1-12-2015, but it was never delivered on the date I was told. I called several times and still have not received my item. Finally, I called again 1-20-2015 and get two unprofessional representatives instead of working out the issue, I was asked if I want my money back. I was just questioning the where about of my item and why is it taking so long to be delivered. In addition, I live in NY and the delivery was to be in Fort Lauderdale Fl. to me and with flip flopping of dates is a problem because no one will be there. Arrangement was put in place for the delivery dates that was issued, but still no delivery. I am very disappointed. "

"This was a very smooth transaction and delivery was very, very prompt. We just moved into our new home and are enjoying the new icemaker. Communication was very good from Appliances Connection and we would certainly order from them again in the future."

"I have just finished a 9-month unique shopping experience with Appliances Connection and I wanted to share my story. I have worked with over a dozen employees at the company, both on the phone and via email, and while at times I was frustrated, I feel they did the best job they possibly could, and ultimately, they were able to deliver exactly what I wanted. Additionally, I never waited more than 5 minutes to get a live rep on the phone, and all of my emails were answered within 24 business hours. Thanks to Ray Dixon who was my main point of contact throughout this entire process; Andy Chen, who was instrumental in getting my issues resolved; and Lewis James, who helped get my order straight.

In April 2014, I ordered both a refrigerator and freezer. After extensive research, I chose matching units from Summit Appliance. It’s important to note (as would be the cause of nearly of year’s worth of miscommunication) that Summit’s units are extremely modular. Each unit is available with 4 different style doors handles, left or right swing door, and two different colors. Additionally, they all share the same model number, with cryptic initials following the model to describe these various configurations.

I ordered both items with a horizontal handle across the top of the unit. Order process was simple, and after ordering, I was told that it would be about 4-6 weeks until delivery based on Summit’s production schedule. A couple days passed, and I reconsidered the handle style and called AC to change the style to a vertical handle. Lewis James helped me through the process and updated the order no problem. At this point, things start to get a bit confusing, as now you have to deal with things like door swing direction, handle placement, etc (as the door is no longer symmetrical and reversible like it would be with the horizontal handle I originally ordered), but Lewis completely understood, and even called Summit and ensure they could accommodate the configuration I ordered. All good….

6 weeks and my units are delivered… Well, both units had the wrong handle style (they were the one’s I originally ordered), so I sent them back right away with the shipping company… I had made the drivers stick around for as I inspected the units for any damage (this was the first time I shopped with AC and wasn’t sure what to expect). So, they packed them up and took them away and I got on the phone and spoke to Ray Dixon for the first time. Ray was both understanding and apologetic, and we straightened it out, and we reordered the proper units. Of course, thanks to Summit’s ridiculous manufacturing process, it would be another 6 weeks. On a quick sidenote, I did call another retailer and ask them about their relationship with Summit and their delivery times, and they too told me each unit takes about 6 weeks to make/ship. So, I don’t blame AC for these ridiculous delays; it’s clearly Summit’s “process.”

Fast forward another 6 weeks and units (part two) are delivered again. This time the freezer is correct, but the refrigerator has the wrong swing direction and doors handles. Because of the style of the door handles, they are not user reversible, so back on the truck it went.

Fast forward yet again six weeks, and he comes the new fridge. Not surprisingly, it once again has the wrong door, but this time, I’m smart enough to keep it. I call Ray and we decide to order the proper door and make it work. At least I have a usable refrigerator at this point (about 20 weeks after the initial order), so I’m relatively satisfied.

Finally, just a few days ago, just short of 9 months after the initial order, the correct door was delivered, and I was able to relatively easily swap it out on the unit.

So, happy ending. While an extremely frustrating ordeal, I’m nearly certain that it was Summit’s issue and not AC’s fault. I had been on the line multiple times with Appliances Connection Staff while they called Summit to clarify orders, and have seen internal invoices from AC to Summit specifying clearly the proper model numbers and additional notes explaining what we wanted. Short of stopping selling their products, I’m not sure what else AC could do to fix the issue. That said, both the refrigerator and freezer are beautiful and are very well made (I’ve now used them for almost a year and they are perfect) so I guess you just have to deal with the tradeoffs.

AC did an excellent job keeping me in the loop with what was going on throughout the process, and they were always very professional and courteous with all of our MANY interactions. I have no qualms about returning to the store to shop for more items. So, difficult experience overall, but Appliances Connection made it management and did the best they could to meet and exceed my expectations; ultimately doing just that.

"Ordered a Maytag washer and dryer pair on January 7th, 2015. I had the items at my house January 19th, 2015.
Best prices I was able to find, excellent communication and updates on the order status from purchase to delivery. Paid extra for the white glove delivery, the delivery company unpacked and placed washer and dryer exactly where I needed them.
The customer service agents at the AppliancesConnection told me what extra hoses I needed to buy and ensured all my questions were answered. Great experience overall!

"Appliance Connection made buying my refrigerator simple and quick! They were the best price I could find and worked with me to find a good date for delivery. "

"I had an unfortunate situation that involved the shipping company for Appliance Connection and my product (a 48" FiveStar cooktop) arrived damaged. I rejected the shipment and then worked with AC to get the refund. While it took a couple weeks, customer service was helpful throughout, and a manager actually called to follow up, apologize for the inconvenience and then issue my refund. Based on this, my experience is that AC wants to do the right thing and takes pride in its reputation, which is not something many Web purveyors can legitimately say. "

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.