Stores > AppliancesConnection
  • AppliancesConne AppliancesConnection Elite Status

1870 Bath Avenue
      Brooklyn, NY US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      800-920-4633
      support@appliancesconnection.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

Product & services pricing Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review AppliancesConnection by clicking a star below.

Awesome

"Haven't got chance to use it for too many times yet but we are very happy to see the stylish washer and convenience when ever we need to add to wash."

2017-06-23

Excellent service end to end

"I was impressed by the efficiency of the purchasing workflow. From the extensive interactive web content to the ticketing system used to track communications to the accurate delivery timing, it was all top notch. Add a great price and you have a home run. "

2017-06-23

"I placed an order for a full kitchen set I placed together and got a great price. A few days later I saw a local competitor offered some items for less so I called up the store. Miguel not only match the item cost but beat them. He went above and beyond & provided exceptional service"

GE Fridge Review

"It was a pleasure dealing with Steven. He was very professional and helpful."

2017-06-22

Excellent, speedy, and courteous service

"Appliance Connection was was pleasant to work with, and answered my questions quickly and thoroughly. When we received a damaged item due to shipping, Appliance Connection was quick to assist us and help us get the remedy we needed. We've been very happy with the courteous and quick service, and will order from Appliance Connection again."

Great service

"Ordering was simple, and the product came as expected. Reasonable pricing too. They have good customer service. Very nice walking me through how to register my warranty."

Great Customer Service

"Sally K was one of the best customer service representatives I've delt with in a long time. She made things clear and she explained to me when I did not understand them. She made sure I was happy and did not pressure me into buying extra stuff. She also made sure that I got the price match that they promise on their website. Thanks so much Sally! can't wait to see my new couch!"

2017-06-22

Going above and Beyond for the best price!

" I worked with Robert and he went above and beyond to find me the best price for my fireplace. He worked for days with me through email trying to find me the right fireplace and when I found what I liked he tried to get me the best price. He price matched and didn't stop until I was happy. Now I have ordered a great fireplace at the best price available anywhere. I had a great experience with a very professional company. I highly recommend them. "

Ify at first

"My experience at first was very unsatisfying. I had some issues with my order and it was super angry. Olga here did a great job of changing that for me. I've been in contact with almost Every day it feels like. She responded in a super fast manner and provided me with all that I asked. Because of her it went to a 1 star to a 5 star service. She was great and I appreciated everything she has done. "

2017-06-22

I had a great experience with Appliances Connection.

"Appliances Connection had the best prices I found anywhere and their delivery was faster than promised or expected. The product was as advertised and I would not hesitate to buy through them again. "

Awesome customer service

"I had an issue with an order and they quickly and professionally helped me. "

2017-06-21

whirlpool fridge, dishwasher, and range

"so far so good. little difficult connecting to customer support team but overall would order from them again. initially was told one item was on backorder but it came surprisingly fairly quickly. Because there was an issue with the price prior to shipping, Steven (from the support team) was able to help correct. thanks Steven."

Summit 24" Refrigerator

"Looked at numerous site before placing the order. Called Appliance connection directly due to the amount of positive reviews they had. Price was better then most competitors and the delivery was faster as well.
Refrigerator was packaged nicely, no damage or defects upon arrival - would do business again with Appliance Connection

Great customer service

"Steven was fast and quick to solve and answer my question I had."

Online Chat help was Great

"I had an online chat (with Sally K) just now, and she was very helpful. She answered my questions, initiated a skeleton order for my furniture in their system for me to complete online, and even found a coupon that I was eligible for. You can't beat this service!"

Share AppliancesConnection's store rating

AppliancesConnection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.