Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Customer service: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10

2016-09-23

Keep your Kool with the BEST Customer Service

"Hot Summer still happening in Northwest Indiana even though the calendar says Autumn. I live in an upper level of a two story home. Sometimes for me to keep humidity low and 78 temp they have to nearly freeze downstairs for me to be comfortable. I searched the word over. Season over - AC units gone. Not a window unit to be had anywhere, in a store or online. Found this site. Jason was my contact. Found me a unit. Called e v e r y day to let me know the status of the delivery and then to make sure it was delivered and in perfect condition. It is in and I am KOOL and thoroughly satisfied with his choice! Thanks, Jason! and Appliance Connection."

This review was modified by kim689v on September 23 2016 02:31:42 AM

2016-09-22

Great Oven!!

"purchased a wall oven from Appliances Connection. very easy purchase experience throughout the entire process, from online order placement all the way through receiving the shipped product. i would purchase from here again."

This review was modified by dstan912 on September 22 2016 09:14:28 PM

2016-09-20

Very pleased

"Purchased LG LFXS24663S 33" French Door Refrigerator and was very pleased with overall experience from Appliance Connection. Price was great and delivery came off without a hitch."

2016-09-15

BUYERS BEWARE: Failure to deliver as promised

"My wife made on APPLIANCESCONNECTION.COM an online purchase about two weeks ago of an LG fridge, she was very happy with the purchase, the price was very good and the product seemed attractive, so she had high hopes for receiving it asap.

A few days later she received an email from Appliancesconnection.com alerting her that the product delivery date was delayed. A few days after that received another email telling her that the delivery was delayed again and offering her to change the purchased product for a same price-lesser quality or for a higher priced product. She replied that she would prefer to wait for the product even if she had to wait until the end of September to receive it.

Today she received another email telling her that they had -unilaterally- cancelled the delivery, no explanations given, but they offered to sell her another similar product for 200 dollars more.

Shame on this company, they broke a promise and they do not even apologized or gave explanation for such action.

Suffice to say that she is extremely dissapointed. And that is the problem with online retailers that are not serious, they shamelessly disregard their commitments. Be careful with this company, we do not plan to come back ever again. Forget online, I am going tomorrow to Sears to buy a fridge there.

This review was modified by telsen on September 15 2016 05:33:54 PM

2016-09-13

Be careful!

"THOROUGHLY inspect your items. You sign for it, they don't care. They'll also take their time responding to complaints. Their delivery people, for me, were clumsy -- nearly damaging my home. Finally, after a month of e-mail tag, they refused to replace a broken item and informed I'd have to return the item at a cost -- per pound -- I'd be responsible for."

This review was modified by smiller0604 on September 13 2016 11:15:59 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-25-2016

A rep from AppliancesConnection / es, AppConn, has responded

“Hello smiler0604,
We apologize that you had a difficult time getting in touch with us, we do try our best to keep our customers informed of any changes in their case and encourage them to reach out via telephone. With regards to the other points you mentioned, the thorough inspection part of a delivery is part of our policy and customers are encouraged to take time and make sure the item is to their standards. Once the item is signed for, the customer is accepting the item and is officially given to them. Paying for return shipping is also part of our return policy. Both of these are shown on our site. If you're still having issues please call us at 800-299-9470.”

2016-09-12

Sharp looking range

"Really like this Samsung dual fuel range. Good looking. Powerful cooktop. "

This review was modified by Patikake on September 12 2016 08:26:13 AM

2016-09-12

My Sectional

"I love my new sectional. The delivery was perfect no complaints from me. Will purchase from this site again"

This review was modified by ygreen6434 on September 12 2016 07:39:37 AM

2016-09-11

good online appliance store

"I purchased the Electrolux Wave touch series front loader washer and dryer through Appliances Connection. The delivery and customer series were good, and items arrived on time. However, I later saw the same washer dryer were sold at home depot as well, and even better with free installation. That said, I have to pay an extra of close to $200 to have a handyman to have them installed. All in all, if you could find what you want at home depot on sale, it would be cheaper overall and save more time going with home depot.
I made the purchase online not knowing that home depot is carrying the same items with free installation. And yes, it is not a bad experience shopping online with such major items.

This review was modified by SingleGal on September 11 2016 12:26:32 AM

2016-09-10

Long Range Shipping to California

"We had hoped to purchase a Whirlpool refrigerator in California but as it turned out none were available it seemed in the entire state. So we turned to Appliance Connection and ordered the Whirlpool model we wanted.

The service we received was fine and while we were worried the refrigerator was shipped all the way across the country arrived without one scratch and is now quietly working in one of our apartments.

We chose the whirlpool because some of the other models we had seen in the local big boxes were quite noisy when their compressor turned on, this model lived up to its ratings it's quiet.

Thank you to all those who helped make this cross country purchase work.

2016-09-09

Outstanding Service & product LG Refrigerator

"We are first time elderly buyers of an appliance on-line & frankly were skeptics at first but, when the truck arrived with our new LG Frig &; the delivery to inside our home by the 2 pleasant delivery persons who made a good first impression & answered all our questions.

We did the set-up in about an hour &; the frig is extremely quiet &; the shelving is very well arranged ; the energy rating was among the highest . We bought a LFXC24726S, counter depth, French Door & couldnt be happier about all aspect of the transaction including Cust Spt.

This review was modified by Johntorres on September 09 2016 11:11:45 AM

2016-09-09

Decent Prices and Efficient Service

"Appliances Connection has competitive prices and great customer service and help in purchasing items.

Have bought a wall oven and DW from them. Prices and service were good.

Shipping prices were very competitive too.

2016-09-07

Great customer service

"I asked a question on chat and talked to Gary. He answered my question and resolved the matter. It was a much better experience than I have had at other online stores. the new refer shipped out the next day after ordering and was delivered in a timely manner."

2016-09-02

Great Pricing!

"Order and delivery went very well. Refrigerator was received in great condition.
Thank You!

This review was modified by Shadow1221 on September 02 2016 04:13:03 PM

2016-09-01

Max was the "BOMB"

"Max answered all questions even before I could ask them. He made my experience the best ever. I haven't got good & courteous customer service in long time!"

2016-08-31

Great Prices for top of the line Appliances

"On 4th of July Shopping I stumbled upon AppliancesConnection site after doing price comparisons for dishwashers in $500 range with food disposer, under 50dB & stainless steel tub features. AppliancesConnection gave me the lowest price including free shipping with some additional manufacturer's rebate and points. No questions asked immediately placed an order got it delivered in the right time frame!!! Same was the case for the 17.5 cu. ft. Capacity GE GTS18GTHBB 28" Top Freezer Refrigerator that we bought on the same day"

This review was modified by Anurag34 on August 31 2016 09:31:26 PM

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.