• AppliancesConne

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10

"Hello Ray & Daniel, thanks for your prompt attention and your courtesy regarding my purchase of a double oven.
As well for the receipt regarding my purchase and other information!
You have been a blessing in the making of my purchased
Sincerely Clyde Brown

"I placed an order for a Speed Queen washer and dryer at Appliances Connection. They had the best prices I could find online. About a week in, I had not received a tracking number for my shipment so I contacted AppliancesConnection customer service using the online ticket system. Although there was a mix up with the shipping company, Mike T. was able to tell me exactly what was going on with my shipment and kept me posted of the status on a timely basis. Anytime I used the online ticket system to ask a question, he would respond quickly and was always very helpful and courteous.

Unfortunately, when my washer and dryer were delivered, I found that the shipping company had dented one of the units. I contacted Mike T. and he provided an option of giving me a damage credit since the damage to the washer was just cosmetic damage. I was fine with this and he processed this credit to my account right away. I then realized I had received a slightly different model of washer than what I had ordered. Again, I contacted Mike T. and he apologized and quickly submitted a request to his management to refund me the difference in price between what I had ordered/paid for and what I received. I am hopeful this credit will go through. Although I had a few hiccups with my first time order with AppliancesConnection, it was the customer service I received from Mike T. that left me a satisfied customer. He is the reason I will probably order again from this company. As a side note, he was also very helpful and courteous when I spoke to him on the phone. If you get Mike T. helping you on your order, he will take care of you.

I had read previous comments about people receiving used appliances and I was a little nervous about this. In my case, both the washer and dryer were in factory packaging and were brand new. I can't blame AppliancesConnection for the damaged caused by the freight company workers going crazy with the forklift.

"I am very happy with my service from Ray Dixon. Service like this is what will keep me coming back in the future. Thanks!!"

"Ray Dixon was extremely polite and helpful when I had trouble with my installation. He sent me a PDF of the installation instructions and encouraged me to call back if I had any trouble at all. Great customer service!"

"We had an issue, but it seems to be resolved."

"I was shopping for the lowest price on a GE profile microwave and found the best price at Applicances Connection. The order process was very easy. The first microwave I ordered had an issue but the return process went very smooth. The 2nd microwave was perfect. Ray Dixon from customer service was very professional and promptly answered any questions that I had. He stayed in contact with me through the entire process and that alone gave me the assurance that this is a great place to buy and shop."

"AppliancesConnection has hit or miss assistance from their customer service reps. One person told me I could not split my order without losing over $200 in savings. When my order continued to sit in the warehouse for weeks because one item was missing from my order, I called back and the second rep worked with me to split the order for no additional cost. Overall, it ended up being a good experience after I got to a helpful rep. The cost savings were great."

"I received kind and fast service from Ray. He explained my warranty to me very well and also informed me of the proper amperage of the cord I would need to get my dryer working. So I would not have to worry about having incorrect parts on my new appliance. Thank you for all of your help. "

"My microwave in my combo microwave/wall oven went out for the second time. Time to get a new combo oven. I order a GE from Appliances Connection on line and thought my problem was solved. A week later, I heard nothing from AC. I called customer service and was told the GE was backordered (the salesperson, Victor, did not tell me this when I called and placed the order). Since I have no mircowave, I told Victor that I wanted something ASAP and so I changed my order to a Bosch. I ordered a 30" combo wall oven which was the same size of my existing wall oven. I also paid for "complex service install" @ $285. My oven arrived on time and to my surprise, the over is 7" taller then my existing wall oven. There is room in my cabinet to cutout 7" but the delivery and install company absolutely would not perform any cuts. AC's web site specifically states that "Installs do not include alterations of your home or utilities to which your appliance is being connected. If alterations to your home or utilities are required you will be notified by the installer with a price for additional work needed." My installer did not offer me this option and I was told to get a carpenter to cut the cabinet and they would come back and finish the install plus another $35 for them to come back. So after 3 weeks, I have a nice new Bosch wall oven sitting in my living room. I will make the cut myself (somehow I'll figure out how to remove the existing oven) and have them come back and finish the install. Bottom line: AC offers great prices. Probably a great option if for new construction or remodel. Not so great for oven replacements. Sometimes, lowest prices does not pay."

"If you love outside NYC don't bother with these guys!

It took 8 days to get a call that the item I ordered was damaged and to ask if I wanted an upgrade at my expense. I took a less expensive option that they tried to sell me for $429.99 when it was on sale for $399.99. Still haven't gotten that refund.

My new order is finally in route and my new estimated delivery date is 3/4.... 10+ days to get from Brooklyn, NY to Pittsburgh, PA.

What a mistake this has been! I had a feeling the awesome price and lack of taxes was too good to be true.

"owen , sales rep at ext 2041 did a very good job . he took all the time i needed to explain both the product i was interested in and the ordering process. i will use appliances connecting again. i will recomened also. i was referred too."

"This is by far the worst exeperince I've ever had for any transaction. Please don't purchase anything from this company. If there are any issues, they do not take responsibility. Please do yourself a huge favor, and stay away from this company."

"We got the best deal here of anyplace online. Worked with customer service to delay shipment to fit our needs. Then the price went down and they matched the price again!! All questions answered online within a few hours. I had not heard of appliances connection before this.....I am sure glad we found them. I am super pleased. Thanks to Ray Dixon in customer service for the great service."

"I placed an order for a dishwasher and extended warranty at Appliances Connection. Several days later I got an email from Appliances Connection offering a 30% coupon on warranty purchases. I contacted customer service at Appliances Connection and no joke, within 2 minutes, they responded. I asked if they would credit the coupon to my order, and within 30 minutes start to finish, I had received my credit. That saved me $24. Ray Dixon handled the transaction and was helpful, courteous.

A few days later, I had another issue. I contacted Ray Dixon again, and again he was very helpful, and courteous. He went out of his way to help. He was more helpful than another employee that simply gave me a phone number to call. Ray and I communicated via the email ticket system and telephone and he was great in both situations. Ray Dixon was pleasant, helpful, courteous and he saved me money. Couldn't ask for anything more.

"Great place to buy appliances, had all major brands and easy to buy. Great Place to Shop. Will be telling our friends about them for sure. "

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.