Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

No price adjustment after purchase, horrible return fees

"I placed an order for an LG fridge on April 13. 2 days later received an ad that the price of that model dropped from $1795 to $1344 = $350. Also found that the price got similarly low in other stores. Item was not even shipped yet, so I requested price adjustment, which they plainly refused. When I said that I plan to refuse the shipment, they stated that they would apply 10% restocking fee and charge me $0.75/lb *333lb = $250 shipping cost, e.g. a total of $600+. When I pointed at their return policy, stated in FAQ, which claims no-questions-asked-returns for a FULL refund, they pointed to their "other" small-print policy, which specifies that I have to return on my own, and verbally clarified that first I have to accept the shipment. Then pulled out yet another hidden-deep-in-a-website policy about 10% restocking fee. They offered 10 year warranty as a compensation, I later learned that it only covers compressor, which in case of LG is covered by 10 year manufacturer warranty anyways, so pretty much useless. I didn't really want to or had time do deal with returns and placing another order, needing a fridge right away. However, do yourself a favor and go to a place with a better customer service. Lowes comes to mind - for $50 more I would get a peace of mind and in the end much better price. Remember that even if you think that they have a good price today and you really want their product, once you click the purchase button, you may be in for some $$$$ "

2017-04-25

Great experience thanks to Mahogany!

"I had placed an order and asked that it not ship until a certain date as I would not be in town to receive it. I received an email that it had shipped and immediately called to explain that I had received assurances that it would not ship. Mahogany straightened everything out and confirmed that it wouldn't ship. Several days later I received another email indicating that it had shipped, so I called and spoke to Mahogany again. She apologized for the inconvenience and extended my period to inspect damages upon receipt to 30 days. Thank you Mahogany!"

Quick delivery!

"I've purchased a Summit Drawer fridge from Appliance and it was delivered quickly and without any problems."

2017-04-25

ALWAYS Best Price & Honest Advise!

"I have been buying appliances from you for years. I always shop the market first, and you always have the best pricing. Your Customer Service agents are always extremely knowledgeable, honest and friendly - Not pushy or looking for commission. My purchase this time is for a replacement built-in microwave oven. Maeir was EXTREMELY helpful and VERY kind! I enjoyed talking with him as we worked through the process of returning the oven I chose without consulting you for the oven that should work for us!
Thank YOU Maeir and all those at Appliances Connection!

2017-04-24

Good service, Great Couch!

"I enjoyed working with this company. Great product and great communication."

2017-04-21

Mahagoney is the BESTEST!!!

" Every time I call Mahagoney takes wonderful care of me! She's very knowledgeable about the products that are being sold as well as the rebates. She is very courteous and very efficient ! "

Good service

"Troubled equipment, great service by Maeir"

We were pleased

"Recently my wife and I purchased the Ashley Keereel Chair and a half with matching ottoman. The price was a good $600.00 less than buying direct through Ashley or from other local retailers. Appliance Connection offered good service and exceptional pricing. My only issue is that it was difficult to ascertain an accurate timeline on the delivery of the product. Its not that they didn't try to communicate, but that more often than not those communications from purchase to delivery were more confusing than helpful. My suggestion would be to streamline the communication process and give more accurate estimates during the purchase process. It took 4 weeks to get our furniture. That is not bad considering they were not in stock at appliance connection. They had to come from Ashley to Appliance Connection and then be trucked across the country to me. The furniture came in perfect condition and the trucking company was helpful with the delivery, inspection, and removal of the packaging. By the way we purchased a sofa set directly from Ashley about a year ago and it had to be sent to the local warehouse and then picked up or delivered. I picked up that set and it took 3 weeks to arrive locally and it would have been another week out if I chose to pay for their home delivery. So unless the product is in stock locally and you cant wait to get it home, save some money, be patient, and order from Appliance Connection."

Appliance purchase

"Received my order quickly, UPS had damaged the item. Had some frustrations with a particular rep in dealing with it, then an executive Richard took over, got me fixed immediately. Very good experience"

2017-04-20

customer beware!!

"Buyer beware!!! Worst customer service ever! Placed an order with them on 4/6/2017 and have yet to receive it! I have attempted to contact them via their website Chat, Email, and phone and all I received was a rude New Yorker who has not stopped calling me back to back ! Never Again!!! "

Wonderful experience with AppliancesConnection

"We bought a full LG kitchen suite on-line through appliances Connection - I've never made such a large purchase on-line before .. but after contacting their customer service (and looking up their reviews) I took the plunge. I LOVE my new double range, French door refrigerator, very quiet dishwasher and fantastic over the range microwave! Price was good and the delivery was on time and nothing was damaged .. just a great experience. "

Fast Delivery!

"Our dishwasher was delivered fast with no dents or problems! We've had it for a few weeks now and it seems to be working great!"

Unjust

"I bought this recliner loveseat and have yet to receive. This is the second set that has not been delivered "

Excellent

"Excellent service.arrived on time"

Forgot my order

"I order onlines but they did forgot my order and over prices too"

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.