• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10

"Looks stylish and cooks very well. I have the microwave and refrigerator to match and it all looks clean and nice!! The convection oven is a must now that I have it!! Very pleased."

"During delivery of a refrigerator, my walls were damaged. Appliances Connection tells me they have no responsibility and won't do anything. Completely inexcusable. This is why business's have insurance. When I asked a high level person who their insurance company was, he said they don't have insurance. I plan to pursue in every way I can. STAY AWAY! "

"Very very satisfied with Appliance Connection. Quick delivery and great service. Also, they had the best price out of all the appliance stores I researched. Just love my Summit outdoor refrigerator. One of the best purchases I ever made. Saves time and wear and tear on my legs. No longer have to run in and out and up and down steps when Barbequing outdoors. "

"I admit it, I was a bit skeptical at first because the complexity of my order might have thrown lesser companies. AppliancesConnection was the lowest price by a lot, and they delivered according to my schedule, their onsite crew was great as well."

"We love the Dishwasher we purchased! It is absolutely unbelievably quiet. I wasn't sure what decibel level to look for so I tried to find the lowest number we could afford with all the features we knew we wanted. We love the stainless steel interior and the adjustable top rack. The design of the lower rack could be a little better, but it in no way takes away from the overall satisfaction with this appliance. I can hardly hear it running while I am standing in the kitchen and that amazes me. I am not sure what the order date was but we have had it less than 6 months."

"Excellent in all areas -- Customer Service, Pricing, Delivery, product selection, product knowledge, product quality. I purchased several pieces including Kitchen Aid's top-of the line, commercial, 48" Dual Fuel gas range. As I said, everything was perfect. I am a happy customer."

"I purchased this to replace a window unit in my office. For a little more money than a window unit. I have the equivalent of a highly efficient central air climate control system. The LG LS090HYV has met all my expectations and a lot more. It is better than I could have ever imagined. It is quiet, efficient, smart and keeps my office at a comfortable temperature all day long. I highly recommend the LG LS090HYV and appliancesconnection.com. They had the best price on a great product. I have bought other appliances from them as well."

"My husband and I are very happy with AppliancesConnection so far.

Sometimes a little scary to order from the internet but got comfortable right away with the professional website, frequent updates about the order, and prompt delivery.

Our dishwashing drawer was delivered on time. We have not installed it yet but we are expecting that everything will be fine.

Feel comfortable and will order from this company again.

"I have bought three appliances from Appliances Connection. All were at great prices. There were no problems from purchase to delivery. I would definitely buy from them again."

"I bought a KitchenAid Architect II Gas Range from Appliances Connection and could not be happier...with the appliance or the service. I love the way the range looks and performs. It has so many features, I am still learning about them. As to Appliances Connections, I could not believe they would ship a range all the way across the country for FREE! I was able to buy a much better appliance for the same price as I would have gotten at a box store if I had to purchase the range plus tax, plus delivery, plus hook up, etc. I am planning a remodel on a rental property and will definitely be shopping at Appliances Connection"

"I have made two purchases from AppliancesConnection: A Whirlpool Duet Steam Dryer in 2013, and an LG LDE3037ST Electric Range in September 2014. In both cases, using the website to find the items and place the orders was fast and easy. Shipping was free and fast. My appliances arrived in the original manufacturer's packaging in perfect condition. AppliancesConnection kept me informed about my orders via email every step of the way from placing the orders to delivery. In summary, AppliancesConnection has great prices, free delivery, and great service. I am completely satisfied with AppliancesConnection, and I will continue to buy from them in the future. "

"What else could you ever want?

Simply put, Appliance Connection has THE BEST website for product research, comparison shopping, products details and pictures, manuals and guides, and almost always have the lowest price for everything I have every looked for. I have used their search feature for many dozens of various types of appliances by model number and do not recall ever not finding what I searched for.

Our latest purchase was an LG built-in dishwasher in September 2014. Ordered on Sep 22nd, shipped on Sep 23rd, and delivered 8 days later in the Dallas, Texas area in perfect condition on Oct 1st; all with excellent email notifications throughout.

The delivery company called and setup a delivery appointment that met our busy schedule, AND they delivered within the appointment window. Even though it was setup for curb-side delivery, the delivery men wheeled it into the house and helped unpack it from the shipping box so that we could jointly inspect it for any damage. Very satisfied!

In summary, the lowest prices, THE BEST website for research and ordering, NO SALES TAX, FREE SHIPPING, excellent delivery; what else could you want?

" i purchased a higher end lg refrigerator from home depot during a holiday sale. it looked like a really good deal so i jumped on it. it was back-ordered and would not be in stock for a couple months, but it did seem like a great deal. when i got home i realized i had not even checked internet prices which i always do. so i check and appliance connection has same fridge sale price advertised for close to 500 dollars less, and that included delivery which home depot did not. so i cancelled my home depot order and ordered from AC. very happy with the delivery and extremely happy with the fridge and the price. I also bought a nice cooktop stove from them which was a great deal too. im sure i will be buying from these guys again and i always recommend them when a friend is looking for an appliance http://www.appliancesconnection.com/lg-lfx29945st-i336982.html http://www.appliancesconnection.com/whirlpool-gls3665rs-i73811.html"

"I bought a Samsung gas range from Appliances Connection., Their communication, from order confirmation to shipping notice was prompt & informative, they kept me informed of the delivery schedule, and the range arrived on time. Buying from Appliances Connection was a breeze. I have ordered from them several times and have been thoroughly pleased with both their products and their service."

"Pleasure to deal with, simple accurate and cheaply priced."

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.