• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10

"GREAT pricing and shipping, have purchased major appliances from them on multiple occassions, am very satisfied with their business model. Will use them again, soon."

"I purchased a Sunpentown IM-600US Under-Counter Ice Maker from this site. I could not have been more pleased with the service I received. This site is easy to use, price was great and I received my product before it was promised to be delivered. I would highly recommend AppliancesConnection."

" Best price I found anywhere for Maytag Jetclean Plus MDB4709PAB 24" Full Console Dishwasher, fast delivery, will use again!"

"Excellent transaction. AppliancesConnection's total price was 10% less than our local Lowe's and I didn't have to leave home to get my new GE Profile PEM31SFSS 24" microwave. Their website was easy to use and the product reviews and description helped me confirm that model was the ideal replacement for my decade old GE Profile microwave."

"My wife and I renovated our kitchen last spring and replaced all of our appliances, including a refrigerator, range, dishwasher and range hood. We shopped around extensively at multiple venues, from boutiques to box stores, throughout the NY metro area and on line. We ended up purchasing 3 of the four appliances from AppliancesConnection, but only because I already ordered the dishwasher before I knew about AC. Their product selection, service and prices are simply unbeatable. We bought a GE range for $700 or $800 less than any competitor charged and received additional discounts because we purchased multiple appliances. I kept waiting for the "catch" but there wasn't one. Because of the usual contractor issues, we had to reschedule delivery of some of the appliances. Customer service was helpful and effective in getting this done and the units were delivered on time and when we needed them. I have already recommended AppliancesConnection to several friends who were considering new appliance purchases."

"I love my Avanti 23" range. It also lets me cook on top just like a cooktop. My friend Jan has one too, and she loves it."

"I had a good experience with Appliance Connection, although the freight company damaged an item in delivery. Ray of Appliance Connection was helpful in facilitating the repair and subsequent handling of warranty issues. The ticket system in place for communication works well, and responses are typically prompt."

"We just got our Samsung conv range installed and we love it!
But even more inportant was the wonderful service I recieved from Appliance Conn staff!
Big Thank you to Jenny, Jenny@appliancesconnection.com, for the awesome customer service!
And thanks to Calvin B, who also helped me out in my delivery!
I would purchase again form Appliance Connection.
Best regards,
Janice O'Brien

"Order $771 wine cooler from Summit placed August 2014, arrived Sept 2014. Defective--would not work when plugged in, immediately contacted Appliance connection (AC). They directed me to manufacturer, Summit. Summit sent out repair man, after multiple visits, it still did not work. Summit offered to send new unit, then told me back ordered and would refund my money thru AC. AC initially told me they would not do this and that I had to open a new ticket with their Customer service even though the person telling me this signed it "customer service". With the new ticket open I was told if Summit refunds the money I would be out the $170 shipping charges. No one is standing behind their product or service--why should I be out $170 for receiving a defective item. Avoid Appliance connection and Summit!!!!!!!"

"We are very pleased with Appliance Connection! The low price, coupled with prompt delivery and extreme courtesy made this purchase an exceptionally great experience. We would certainly deal with them again, when need arises.
Ben & Pat Davis

"Best prices, high quality products & on-time delivery!"

"We recently purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator with French doors and a pull out bottom freezer from Appliance Connection. They offered the lowest price I could find anywhere and was tax free. The refrigerator is beautiful and the whole order process was one of the easiest and problem free experiences we have ever had! The delivery and set up was very professional and completed in a timely manner! The company then did a customer satisfaction follow up making sure we satisfied in every aspect of this purchase. We will definitely shop Appliance Connection for any future big ticket items!"

"I love my new stove! Fast delivery, everything arrived when they said it would. Friendly delivery people, nothing was damaged or missing. The whole ordering/delivery process went smoothly and I would definitely shop there again in the future. :)"

"It has been a pleasure dealing with Appliances connection.
Their employees are extremely helpful, particularly Jenny in customer service. I will definitely shop AP again and recommend it to my friends. You cannot beat the price or the service.
Maryvonne Hemmrich

"This site is a refreshing surprise. My questions were answered professionally and courteously by Nathan who helped me select the right stove and dishwasher for my small condo kitchen. The prices were the best I could find anywhere. The delivery service was polite, concerned and made sure I received my appliances on the date I needed them. Overall an excellent shopping experience."

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.