• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

"Scam, shakedown and lies, nothing but frustration. We made the mistake of ordering a new washing machine and dryer with express shipping ($70) and installation ($130). We ordered the product August 20th, it is now September 18th and it still is sitting in my kitchen in boxes. The unit was supposed to be delivered within 4-6 business days, we had a scheduled delivery date and sat at home waiting for thr truck to come. At the last minute I got a call that the delivery truck had "broken down." I believed them and just tried to get the delivery rescheduled. However, my delivery date was further pushed back several times via email and the washer/dryer was not delivered until September 11 - 22 days after I purchased the unit expedited shipping. Furthermore, no one came to insall the unit at the time of delivery.

I called to reschedule installation, apparently appliancesconnection had marked my ticket as complete and had no record that installation had not occured. I opened a new ticket and scheduled installation again, my initial installation date later that week got pushed back again via email. So I called once again about getting it resolved, it would have cost $200 from a third party to get the washer/dryer installed the next day, so I just rescheduled my installation again. I also asked about getting my expedited shipping refunded - the delivery truck had reported that no one was present to accept the initial delivery. I told Applianceconnections that this was a complete lie and that I had waited all day, but because the item went out for delivery within the "expedited" timeframe my request for a refund was denied.

I waited around all day again on Monday for the installer to come for my unit, at 430pm I got a call that the truck "was in an accident." I immediately called aplliancesconnection, who had no record of the truck being in an accident and were told that my installation was still scheduled to proceed. They put me on hold and then confirmed that I "would have to reschedule installation" again. The installer then called and said the earliest it would be installed is sometime need week, at least a full month after my initial "expedited purchase." They went to recommend their third party installer (an extra $200) which I refused again. I was then told that it would probably be best for me to find someone else to install the unit for me.

modified review This review was modified by kay678 on September 19 2014 12:56:56 PM

"ApplianceConnection has an excellent selection of brands and models at a good price. I was pleased to find the exact make and model dehumidifier I was looking for at a better price than I had seen anywhere else. Placing the order through the websites was easy. I ordered the dehumidifier on 5/22/2014 and it was delivered on 5/28/2014."

"Love our new LG 33" French Door refrigerator! Very easy to deal with Appliances Connection, great pricing and we chose the white glove option for installation - everything was Super!"

"I was a little apprehensive buying a appliance on line but everything went very smoothly. AppliancesConnection stayed with my order and communicated with me all the way through the delivery. I would shop with them again."

"great washer fast delivery and better price than anyone"

"Appliances arrived on time and were in good working order! Would do business with again."

"I have ordered from ApplianceConnection many times - every time i do i have a great experience. i have recommended them to many people and all have similar results. "

"I have been extremely pleased with my Appliances Connections experience! The merchandise arrived in a timely manner with no problems whatsoever!"

"Appliance Connection had the best price around for my oven. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it arrived given that it is such a large appliance. The oven works great. It's quiet and bakes very evenly. Bosch makes a quality product."

"I almost paid a higher price locally, but I'm glad I found Appliances Connection online. Great price on my Maytag range. Total cost with the 5 year warranty was just a little higher than the lowest price I found locally without a warranty (and I didn't have to pay sales tax!).

Good service!

"Great pricing and easy transaction. Received the item in a timely manner and in great condition. Would recommend Appliances Connection!"

"I was a little hesitant to place an order on-line for such a top of the line washer, but WOW! I ordered on Sunday and it was in my home by Thursday. I absolutely love my LG Mega Capacity Turbo Washer. The tub is large enough to hold an overflowing basket of clothes; the spin cycle is the quietest I have heard from a front-loader (my Maytag shook the entire house!), and the turbo-wash cycle worked great (15 MIN) for that late night realization that a sports uniform needed to be washed before school! I am definitely satisfied with the product and Appliances Connection. I will definitely shop here again! Thank You!"

"My first purchase from Appliances connection was very positive. I had attempted to contact them during a week the office was closed, to see if they could match a sale price that I found locally. They touched base with me the following week, honored the sale price, and even gave me a deal on an extended warranty to compensate for the delay. So far, no problems with my Danby Upright freezer. Perfect compact 8.2 cubic foot size fits great in my laundry room!"

"happy to give Kathy a great review. She answered all my questions thoroughly and quickly

"Purchased two items this summer. Had to return one for color reasons. Return was handled professionally with no questions asked. Their email notification and tracking system is outstanding, keeping me informed of procedure and process the entire way.
Second item was back-ordered, and I was kept informed of progress toward shipping date, and delivery. Appliance Connection prices (including free delivery) were the best of all the web and local comparison shopping that I had done. I will plan to buy from AC again.

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.