Stores > AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10

2016-05-22

"While the wait did not bother me that much. More communication would have been appreciated. The grill arrived in excellent condition and the two guys from the trucking company could not have been more helpful , polite and just generally good guys. Knocked a star off for length of wait and lack of communication."

This review was modified by JoeHas on May 22 2016 06:56:31 AM

Second great purchase!

"About two months ago I purchased a GE French Door Refrigerator from Appliances Connection. The item arrived on time (though towards the end of the expected delivery window), was exactly what I wanted, arrived in perfect condition, and installed easily enough.

The price was great, beat the local guys buy a lot. Also got a mail-in rebate which has arrived already. Overall, very satisfied and will buy from them again.

LG washer- love it !

"I love the washer I bought from Appliances Connection. The online ordering was easy, and the prices the best I could find. Thanks, AC !!! Yes , it took time to get here, but it came from 3000 miles away."

This review was modified by gearchick on May 20 2016 12:55:51 PM

sacks dishwasher

"The item was initially out of stock, but they found one. Delivery was prompt and helpful.
Price was good.

This review was modified by elishasacks on May 20 2016 08:15:50 AM

2016-05-18

Issue with Company, but resolved.

"Had an issue with the company but it is now resolved."

This review was modified by Johnnie01234 on May 19 2016 10:42:54 AM

Great Overall Prices and Services

"I've ordered from AC before and like the prices that are among the few best and I like their delivery arranging and included delivery features. The lack of five stars on the shipping is because of the initial (but resolved) setup confusion the delivery guys seemed to have.

The website can be a challenge to buy on (I bought a $750 fridge), but I ordered on holidays (the only time I get off), however AC honored the prices and the agents were very nice to work with.

The delivery scheduling is very organized and I received the notice of delivery schedule and a set up phone call notice, so I could be there when the fridge arrived. The trucking took an expected week or so and arrived on time.

The delivery guys were nice, but needed some direction and didn't seem to receive my instructions that the fridge needed to go up five stairs into my house; it seems if I hadn't mentioned anything the fridge was about to be left in my drive-port, but I'm unsure about this. When requested, the delivery guys went right to work and put it in the needed place. Although the fridge was unboxed, the tape wasn't taken off all the different parts of the fridge when it was set in place (unharmed), so I had to finish that. I really appreciated the 'white-glove' service that included up to a certain amount of stairs for free. The big box and styrofoam packing was left behind, the guys said would be needed if the fridge was returned in the next 30 days.

Overall I was very pleased with AC's operations and would definitely order from them again.

This review was modified by bev-s on May 18 2016 10:08:15 PM

2016-05-16

DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS!!

"I waited to write this review until I was sure that Appliances Connection was as legit as they claimed. It has been confirmed!! This was my second large purchase with them (LG washer/dryer, Ashley living room set), as I had one smaller purchase as well (stacking kit)-- and all of them were beyond standards. The wait time for delivery might be too long for some but the amount of money you save using these guys is much more than worth it. They delivered my order in the said time and I was up to date with any sort of changes that occurred. The guys who delivered did as they should and I have no complaints. I see all these bad reviews here online and wonder why. Appliances Connection deserves no less than 5 stars."

This review was modified by ByronG83 on May 16 2016 11:29:49 AM

Be Warned!

"Terrible is the only way I can describe my experience. When I originally placed my order I got an email saying my refrigerator was on back order and the ETA was in 5 days. 5 days did not seem that bad to me until I got an email every 5 days saying the ETA has been pushed back another 5 days. This happened 19 times! Over 2 months later I still have not received my appliances, nor have I been compensated any money back for my wasted time. "

This review was modified by rjmcneill1 on May 17 2016 09:43:53 AM

2016-05-11

Great place if you like lemons and shady businesses

"I ordered a very expensive refrigerator from this company. Their website said it was in stock, which means it's in the warehouse and ready to ship (according to their own site). Took 7 days to ship out because apparently they were waiting for the item to arrive in their warehouse, which would mean it is actually NOT in stock and the company was lying about the availability of their item. 16 days later I finally receive the item, and it's a lemon. Oh and there's a couple dings on the refrigerator as well. The interior light doesn't like to turn on unless you unplug the appliance and then plug it back in, and the refrigerator will not cool down at all. It is perpetually stuck at 65 degrees, but the freezer works fine-ish. Every time you unplug the device and plug it back in, the freezer registers at slightly (+/- 5 degrees) different temperature readings. The company's closest service technician is 2 hours away and they can't even give you an estimate on when the technicians will be available. Not once while talking to customer service did anyone apologize or even act like they cared that a customer who just dropped two grand on an appliance is unhappy. Take your business elsewhere, go some place where they're appreciative of you."

This review was modified by sasa9990 on May 11 2016 02:54:50 PM

2016-05-10

Very good price and good service.

"Bought Samsung Dishwasher (DW80). Very good price, Sales and customer support was prompt and useful. The dishwasher was shipped next day."

2016-05-09

HELP! My Washer has died and I'm drowning in laundry

"I ordered a new washer and dryer last week because my current washer was in need of so much repair it was just not economical to fix. We wouldn't you know it, my washer got wind of this and decided to stop working all together. I neede my current order expedited. You guys really helped me out!"

This review was modified by Ralphcapaldi on May 09 2016 11:46:12 AM

2016-05-08

Great Prices, great customer service, shipping has issues

" Overall I am very happy with my refrigerator. The guys who delivered to my home were awesome, I couldn't ask for two nicer people. The only downfall in the whole process was having to deal with the trucking dispatcher who was rude. Anyhow, the customer service did a great job in resolving the issue with the shippers and overall we are very happy with our new refrigerator, It arrived very well packed and didn't have a single scratch, perfect.

This review was modified by jasonpratt on May 16 2016 02:19:04 PM

2016-05-04

The best BEST GREATEST place for appliances! REALLY!

"This is our favorite place to go to when we want a new appliance -- over the past years I have purchased a refrigerator from them while living in TN and was very, very pleased. Then in the last couple of years, in OH, in our new condo we needed a new stovetop to go from electric to gas and we found the perfect one at a price that could not be beat. Now, we were so tired with our old refrigerator that we decided on a new one, shopped around at different places and then took that info to their website and VOILA!!!! they had the one we picked out, at a much lower price, free shipping and no tax!!! Now why would anyone ever want to buy anywhere else i will never understand. And their customer service is the best ever. Do yourself a favor and ALWAYS check with them before buying anywhere else. Oh, and by the way, our refrigerator actually arrived a day early and arrangements were made with no problem to get it early with the white glove delivery and it is so beautiful. Barb and Ed Harmon, Aurora OH"

2016-05-04

Couldn't Have Asked For More

"Excellent pricing, very courteous staff. I have ordered twice from Appliances Connection and they never fail to disappoint. Definitely will be purchasing from them again"

This review was modified by ebwilhelm on May 04 2016 03:35:42 PM

2016-05-03

Great service

"Wonderful service and a great price for my new gas stove. I am very happy with the whole experience. They delivered sooner than expected (how often does THAT happen?) and since I ordered the stove before I had confirmed the date for installation of my propane tank, I had a new stove sitting in my dining room for a few days."

This review was modified by laurall104 on May 03 2016 11:08:05 AM

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.