• AppliancesConne AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10

2015-07-25

"I purchased a wall oven from Appliances Connection after researching the oven in local stores and on the web. Appliances Connection had the lowest price and offered free shipping all the way to our mountain home in Colorado. The communication from them was excellent, with frequent updates and help, both by phone and email. I could not be more pleased with my experience with Appliances Connection, and will always check with them in the future when I need another appliance."

2015-07-24

"On May 17, 2015 we ordered a Bosch SilencePlus dishwasher from Appliances Connection. We paid for white glove service, which was well worth it. The only problem was speed of delivery. We were promised 7 business days, but it was more than twice that by the time it arrived. We are quite satisfied with the quality of the dishwasher."

2015-07-24

"Purchased a LG washing machine from Appliances Connection. The cost of the machine was a couple hundred less than I could get it locally. On top of that there was a $50 rebate. Delivery was quick, and I was kept posted on delivery date. Very smooth transaction. I would buy from them again."

2015-07-24

"I bought an Electrolux freezer and fridge, the price was the best I found on this internet or in any of my local store. The sales associate was very helpful, they even held the items for a few weeks since my move in date was delayed.

Items were shipped and delivered in less than the estimated time and everything was delivered and in perfect condition!

Will definitely buy from them again, this was my first appliance purchase online."

2015-07-24

"Ordering and delivery were routine and the Sunbeam 12000 BTU Window Air Conditioner was simple to install with clear, easy to understand directions that included actual photos. It has been doing a yeoman's job of cooling our large two-car garage for several weeks now."

2015-07-23

"The Summit was delivered on time and in perfect condition. The oven is working great."

2015-07-22

"I am a repeat customer of AppliancesConnection. They offer great appliances at unbeatable prices. The entire experience is hassle free. The install team is incredibly friendly and efficient. I go to AppliancesConnection first!"

2015-07-22

"The shipping is not super quite, but it didn't bother me much. Mostly because I just start moving into this new house, and the house is not fully functional. One thing I didn't appreciate was the people will not help me move the stove into the house, instead they only left it in my garage. The overall experience is just okay.
Another problem is this range is a slide-in range, and I couldn't figure out whether this will need filler. I live chatted with ApplicancesConnection, the representative didn't provide helpful information.
I ended up live chatted with HomeDepot, and the representative was super helpful. After a little research and consultation, she told me this range could be slid in all the way, and didn't need filler.
I still purchase the item from AC mostly because nowhere else can beat the deal it offered by the time.
The range is super nice and in high quality. I have used it for a week so far. I love it. The only thing is I forgot the feeling using gas stove, and still need to get used to it."

2015-07-21

"We purchased this outdoor furniture set 2 months ago. It took few weeks to have it finally delivered. It looked as expected initially. We are disappointed in this set because of a few things. Major one: very poor quality pillows! They changed color under the sun and have mold growing on it after only 2 months! Using several mold removing sprays and washing all pillows cover in the washer, we managed to get mold out. We have 2 more sets of furniture on our property and we never had pillows become moldy after only 2 months . Another critique - no hooks to attach pieces of the furniture together so it stays as a set. We constantly have to move them together or you get a gap between the seats. Metal legs are poor quality, hit something hard with it, it will bend very easily. Overall , we are disappointed in this set. "

2015-07-21

"I ordered a extra large capacity front load washer from Appliances Connection. The machine was FANTASTIC. The only thing better was Appliance Connection. The price was lower than any other site. Delivery was fast. I was contacted the day before delivery with a window of when to expect, then another call 1 hour prior to delivery so I was ready. They were very punctual. The whole experience was very easy."

2015-07-21

"Good e-business. Best price on the web when item ( Samsung NE58F9500SS stove ) was purchase, also package was factory seal as promise. I would order from this company with no hesitation again."

2015-07-20

"Appliances Connection had all the appliances I was looking for and their prices were great. Customer service as well as updates to order status were good. It took a little longer than I expected but overall the savings was worth the little longer wait."

2015-07-20

"I have been an apartment owner for 35 yrs. I recently purchase combination sink 2 burner stove & refrigerator and Appliance Connection has the best selection available and the price was excellent I will continue to purchase all of my appliance from Appliances Connection. "

2015-07-20

"I will return to purchase the rest of my kitchen remodel appliances. I love the appliance connections"

2015-07-20

"Best selection, price and customer service of anyone we spoke with. We had picked which unit we wanted so it was just a matter of shopping around. They beat Best Buy, Sears, Home Depot and Amazon by a couple hundred bucks. Came on time, as advertised and well priced. Not sure I could ask for more."

Share AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com's store rating

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.