• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10

"ApplianceConnection has an excellent selection of brands and models at a good price. I was pleased to find the exact make and model dehumidifier I was looking for at a better price than I had seen anywhere else. Placing the order through the websites was easy. I ordered the dehumidifier on 5/22/2014 and it was delivered on 5/28/2014."

"Love our new LG 33" French Door refrigerator! Very easy to deal with Appliances Connection, great pricing and we chose the white glove option for installation - everything was Super!"

"I was a little apprehensive buying a appliance on line but everything went very smoothly. AppliancesConnection stayed with my order and communicated with me all the way through the delivery. I would shop with them again."

"great washer fast delivery and better price than anyone"

"Appliances arrived on time and were in good working order! Would do business with again."

"I have ordered from ApplianceConnection many times - every time i do i have a great experience. i have recommended them to many people and all have similar results. "

"I have been extremely pleased with my Appliances Connections experience! The merchandise arrived in a timely manner with no problems whatsoever!"

"Appliance Connection had the best price around for my oven. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it arrived given that it is such a large appliance. The oven works great. It's quiet and bakes very evenly. Bosch makes a quality product."

"I almost paid a higher price locally, but I'm glad I found Appliances Connection online. Great price on my Maytag range. Total cost with the 5 year warranty was just a little higher than the lowest price I found locally without a warranty (and I didn't have to pay sales tax!).

Good service!

"Great pricing and easy transaction. Received the item in a timely manner and in great condition. Would recommend Appliances Connection!"

"I was a little hesitant to place an order on-line for such a top of the line washer, but WOW! I ordered on Sunday and it was in my home by Thursday. I absolutely love my LG Mega Capacity Turbo Washer. The tub is large enough to hold an overflowing basket of clothes; the spin cycle is the quietest I have heard from a front-loader (my Maytag shook the entire house!), and the turbo-wash cycle worked great (15 MIN) for that late night realization that a sports uniform needed to be washed before school! I am definitely satisfied with the product and Appliances Connection. I will definitely shop here again! Thank You!"

"My first purchase from Appliances connection was very positive. I had attempted to contact them during a week the office was closed, to see if they could match a sale price that I found locally. They touched base with me the following week, honored the sale price, and even gave me a deal on an extended warranty to compensate for the delay. So far, no problems with my Danby Upright freezer. Perfect compact 8.2 cubic foot size fits great in my laundry room!"

"happy to give Kathy a great review. She answered all my questions thoroughly and quickly

"Purchased two items this summer. Had to return one for color reasons. Return was handled professionally with no questions asked. Their email notification and tracking system is outstanding, keeping me informed of procedure and process the entire way.
Second item was back-ordered, and I was kept informed of progress toward shipping date, and delivery. Appliance Connection prices (including free delivery) were the best of all the web and local comparison shopping that I had done. I will plan to buy from AC again.

"Kathy helped me add a few installation items to my order that I did not know I needed. She was very helpful and patient with my questions. Always nice to have someone knowledgeable as Kathy to help me out with my order. Great customer service experience!"

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.