Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.85/10 6,732 reviews

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
    AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10

All 6,739 Customer Reviews

"Appliances Connections website made comparing and choosing a Frigidaire Professional dishwasher one of the simplest web purchases I've ever made. The delivery of the appliance into my kitchen and reimbursing me for installation expenses was a very pleasant surprise.
You should check Appliances Connection for the best price and best service whenever you're in the market for appliances.

"Excellent service. The appliance was received as expected. No scratches or dings and delivered to my door. Slow on shipping time but worth the wait. Thank you Appliance Connect for the great prices. I will continue to shop with them. "

"Great experience. The dishwasher arrived as promised and met all our expectations. AppliancesConnection kept us informed throughout the whole process."

"" Whirlpool WGD4800XQ 29" Gas Dryer"
They delivered as promised,as I expected,and I will continue to buy from them.
EXCELLENT company

"I thought I would try to save some money by buying my compact built in refrigerator on line. I bought several other appliances elsewhere and had a good experience. I found what I wanted at AppliancesConnection and ordered and paid for it March 20th. The website says delivery would be 10-14 biz days and I ordered a frig that was in stock, purposely for this reason. Full 2 weeks later no frig so I called, long story, I had to spend several hours tracking down the frig, calling the 2 shipping companies involved, reminding each that the date they gave me was outside of the 10-14 biz day window, finally they moved up the delivery (I asked to pick it up myself by was told the shipping place did not offer will call pick up). Took the entire day off work, they gave me my 4 hour window at 4 pm night before then changed it to the opposite window, screwed up my entire day. It arrived, damaged. The shipping guys called AConnection. They told me to take photos, I found more damage then just the door. Edmund with customer service was terrible. He said they would overnight a door, 6 days later, nothing. I called. I got an email saying they needed more than the 6 photos I sent. I called again. Asked to speak with a supervisor, they were in a meeting, was told would get a call as soon as they got out, nothing a day later. I got an email from Edmund saying that if the frig was damaged, they would send someone to pick it up as it is now back ordered until the end of May. I have a tenant leasing my condo in now 10 days and this is the only item of a huge remodel, outstanding. I have had excellent results with other appliances, painters, contractors etc. This is a stand out in the worst way and I will never use or recommend this company to anyone. The money I saved I have spent several time over in time off work on calls, waiting for product, writing this review etc. Never ever again."

"I was hesitant to use an online service to get a major investment, but was very satisfied overall. The only issue that we had was that the refrigerator didn't fit through the door with the refrigerator doors on, so the delivery men left it in the garage."

"AppliancesConnection had the best price and great shipping deal. Would by again from. Love my washer/dyer combo."

"Never thought I would be buying appliances from Appliances Connection in New York.
After doing some research on what I wanted and what would work for me I called and spoke to OWEN (Ext 2041) March 17, 2014. OWEN is pleasant, courteous, accommodating and kept me informed thru out the whole process. Received my appliances April 17, 2014. I called OWEN to personally thank him for a professional job, he was helping another customer so I didn't get to talk to him. If Appliances Connection has a incentive program for your sales people consider OWEN. OWEN is very deserving of such an award.
Again thanks..........Owen & Appliances Connection

"After being unable to find a decent local dealer/distributor for the new commercial coin-op washer, Google search lead me to Appliances Connection. What a find! GE Washer was in stock, price was right, and they offer the extended warranty too! All of it a bargain in my book.

Checkout process was smooth, clear and quick, no confusing small print. After the checkout, 2 immediate emails with order summary and receipt were received. Shipping was handled quickly (in my opinion), and given that the product was sent from NY to OH, the whole process took 2 weeks from order to delivery. Along the way, clear emails were sent with updates on what is happening with the order, including when it was ready for pick-up by the shipper, to when it was picked up, to when it will be delivered. Then, a phone call from the shipping company to confirm the delivery date (J.B. Hunt – and that’s another great group of folks!) The day of delivery, I received a 30 minute phone call from the driver, and when I got to the building, they were already there and waiting. Icing on the cake, the machine was taken indoors, and left where I needed it.

This was a 100% the best online shopping experience I have EVER had. Kudos to all of you! I will look here first for all my future appliance needs - no doubt!

"Shipped on time and in excellent condition. Would do business with this company again."

"We have ordered 2 Frigadaire appliances from appliance connection a side by side refrigerator and a gas range. Both times the website was easy to maneuver the prices were good and ordering was so easy. We got emails from them in a timely manner. The appliances arrived when they said and the drivers were very accommodating and friendly. we will buy again from this company if the need arises. we had shopped around in stores to see what we wanted and checked prices."

"Great shopping experience !"

"I have bought my LG LFX31945ST ENERGY STAR RATED 36" 30.5 CU. FT. FRENCH 3-DOOR REFRIGERATOR from AppliancesConnection and everything went very well. I strongly recommend this seller to everyone. Good price and good products."

"From the moment we ordered our product we received communication updates on the status of our order. Appliance Connection delivered as promised. Thank you Appliance Connection!"

"Purchased a new Stainless Gas Oven WHIRLPOOL GOLD SERIES GGG390LXS and Dishwasher WHIRLPOOL GOLD SERIES WDF750SAYM for our new construction home. I researched for almost 5 month online and in local box stores before deciding to use Appliance Connection. They by far had the best prices. I pulled the trigger and in less than a week both appliances showed up to our home brand new no issues what so ever. I even suggested a couple friends to use AC. I even made another purchase later for a fan enclosure for above the stove. Thanks!"