• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10

"AVOID this web company. I ordered two appliances they indicated they had them in stock, but after I placed the order the story changed, as it did every time I inquired, and it actually took almost five months to receive my order. THEN both appliances were broken and missing parts and exhibited obvious wear and tear indicating they were NOT new appliances. They sent a repair person who could not repair the dishwasher and needed parts to repair the microwave. They promised to send parts for the microwave and said the manufacturer would have to replace the dishwasher as it was still under warranty (it never worked a minute once installed). The manufacturer said this company was not an authorized dealer (another contradiction) but after numerous calls and correspondence back and forth, the manufacturer stepped up and reimbursed me for the dishwasher. Now it is a month later and I never received the promised parts for the microwave and had to order them at a cost of $71 and when they arrive I will fix it myself. NOT WORTH THE DISCOUNT or the hassle to deal with this company, and customer service is a joke."

"I was impressed with Appliance Connection. They had the lowest prices and most rebates. I did not have any trouble navigating through their website and my order arrived quickly and undamaged. Will definitely use them again!!"

"I was in the market for a new washing machine. A friend told me about Appliances Connection. I usually buy from the big box stores, but the pricing and free shipping, not to mention savings on sales tax, really made AC hard to ignore. He had related a good experience with them, so I pulled the trigger on a new washer. It was a great decision - from the continuous updates via email, to a question answered regarding deliver, and the delivery company calling me in advance, being there on time, and a flawless delivery experience, I am hooked. I will continue to use AC from this point forward for all my appliance purchases. Appliance Connection has a customer for life, and I will recommend them to friends and family as well.

"The Bosch 800 series dishwasher I ordered from AppliancesConnection arrived well packaged and in perfect shape and works great. I'm very happy with my experience - the ordering process was simple, I received timely status updates and the delivery was very smooth. I definitely will be ordering more appliances from them in the future and feel comfortable recommending them to friends and family."

"They are an excellent company to purchase from. From the purchase to the delivery they stay on top of keeping you notified every step of the way. Very helpful and friendly!
Kathy Warfield

"The refrigerator was in perfect condition and exactly what we ordered. Best price we found online. The guys who brought it into the house did an excellent job. No complaints."

"The refrigerator came by freight truck, was delivered flawlessly. It took just a bit longer than I had anticipated to receive, however, I think it's just the process for specialized items."

"This company is just criminal. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM! You will get broken or damaged appliances; your "professional installers" will actually be convicted felons with zero installation knowledge; they will botch the installation jobs; and to top it all off you will be left with zero recourse. Appliances Connection's customer service and problem resolution department is a joke. Comcast customer service looks golden compared to these con artists (and if that doesn't scare you, I don't know what will.) Do yourself a favor, call, and try to speak to any non-salesman or someone in customer service before making a purchase. You will know exactly what I am talking about immediately. And if you don't, then you deserve to be scammed. There are just endless NY BBB complains on these guys. I'm one more. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. 3 broken appliances later I have learned my lesson."

"I ordered a Summit refrigerator -- got an awesome price and great service. I'd order again from them in a heartbeat. Thanks Appliance Connection!
Scott

"Top shop! Fast delivery! Good price!"

"Appliance Connection did not stand up for me as a customer with a badly working refrigerator/freezer. The freezer compartment kept freezing and then melting ice, causing a big block. They referred me to the manufacturer, Summit, who took months to "slightly" resolve my problem by taking the appliance back with a 15% restocking fee. Appliance Connection did absolutely nothing to resolve the issue, and therefore I cannot recommend them."

"The order was easy through the website with a competitve price and excellent follow up. I received several alerts on the status of the order from placement to delivery. Delivery was prompt and my Bauch Dishwasher arrived well packed and safe on time as promised. I definitely recommend the company."

"We needed a new commercial style washer for one of our departments and did not want to pay a "commercial" price for it. So we purchased a GE 3.7 cu.ft. coin operated washer from AppliancesConnection.com. So far we are very happy with it. We installed it ourselves and started using it right away. It is exactly what we were looking for."

"Appliances Connection was very easy to work with and very helpful when I needed to change up my order. "

"What a great Dacor propane kitchen stove with Electric oven from Appliances Connection. Most online companies make you wait for 3 or more weeks to get the appliance to you but with ApplianceConnection I got delivery in little over a week, with friendly delivery people that brought the item right on my house. A beautiful new stove, nice customer service and timely delivery !! WINNING with ApplianceConnection !!!!"

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.