• Address: 10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10

"I came across Applicance Connection through youtube's review on these LG washer & dryer suite. This pair is highly recommended at many review site and was rated #1 in 2013. I was skeptical to order large appliances online at first. I did my study and decided to give it a try. Appliance Connection actually has a great combo that includes pedestals for both machines with great price. The price they offered really is hard to beat, including other online retailers.

After the order is placed, the stock was showing available with ETA 9/10 that may be delayed for few days. However, it actually got shipped on 9/5 through AM Home Delivery. I didn't have our place ready by then, so I need to call and arrange to re-schedule the delivery. Both Appliance Connection and AM Home Delivery did an excellent job to ease my worries for the re-scheduling. All email responses or phone calls were replied with satisfactory answers and most of them were responded on the same day or within a day. It simply is amazing.

When the actualy delivery came through, I didn't have the parts for install, so I need to cancel the installation on site. AM Home Delivery noted down and asked me to call Appliance Connection for refund the installation that AM did not perform. Again, the call went through shortly, and Edmond from Appliance Connection answered my request for cancelling installation charge for both machines right away. The whole conversation was handled professionally with courtesy. It simply is fast and easy.

Long story short, this whole buying experience simply won me over, and I have no doubt that I will buy many of appliances through Appliance Connection. Their choice of shipping for large appliance is great as well. White glove delivery and great drivers with polite manners, etc, it's really is just as simple as buying locally, but Appliance Connection would pass on the great savings to you. Everything is great and settled now. It's to time to look for the next appliance to buy! Thanks to both teams, and I have one more great place to shop.

"Their web site makes it easy to shop. Their pricing is always competitive and most of the time they are the best. Most items come with free shipping which is a great value. They show all the rebates available to maximize your savings. Their customer service is very responsive and helpful. I get almost all of my appliances from Appliances Connection. They are great!"

"I purchased two pieces of Signature Design (D540160 and T58040) furniture from Appliances Connection. They had the best price by over $150 in savings. The shipping took a bit longer than expected but the costumer service gave quick replies, the delivery guys were great, and stuck around opening boxes to confirm everything arrived in one piece. Which they did and look spectacular in our living room. Order from AC, and if you go into prepared to wait it will be a good experience. We are likely to go back."

"Great prices. Excellent customer service kept me informed of order through out the process from order to delivery. Ordered Samsung Refrigerator, slide in electric range and dishwasher. Delivery was as promised. Delivered to kitchen and unboxed. I did installation. Would definetly ored from them again."

"I purchased a gas dryer from Appliances Connection and the product is excellent and the ordering process was easy. I am very happy with my purchase. I was also able to add on that I had a flight of stairs with no problem. I would recommend that the site include information at the point of purchase - if you purchase a gas dryer - you need to purchase a dryer kit. I wasn`t aware of this and it delayed the installation of my dryer by three weeks"

"We couldn't be happier with our washer an dryer purchased from Appliances Connection. We got an awesome deal -- their price was over a hundred dollars lower than a local discount competitor. Overall, a great experience."

"I research who I buy from in detail. I have never found a better place for quality, price and selection than AppliancesConnection.com"

"Since my order 2 years ago, I have recommended this company over and over again. Product was exactly as I had ordered, in terrific condition and EXTREMELY well priced. Much better than the local Box stores. Good Job Guys! "

"Overall, we had a great experience with this company. We bought a GREAT Whirlpool washer/dryer set (WFW86HEBW) that blew us away on price and function (REALLY quiet, efficient, useful, Steam, Anti-Wrinkle, etc.) - they were great in the way of customer service and order fulfillment.

They need to work on Delivery. The Delivery men wouldn't carry the machine up even 1 stair into the house without requiring extra money upfront - I believe it was $50 for what they called a "white-glove service." I was told one thing when scheduling the delivery and then held ransom at the time of delivery. This left me very unsatisfied and did not hear back from a CS Rep re: a note I sent pertaining to this delivery experience. They were VERY responsive on my other notes and phone calls regarding scheduling of delivery.

I would absolutely use Appliance Connection again, but would speak with the delivery folks (I believe they're 3rd party) ahead of time to understand EXACTLY what is and isn't included in delivery). That is the ONLY portion of my experience with the company that left a sour taste in my mouth, and like I said, I believe it was a 3rd party. They should work more closely with their delivery vendors to ensure better service.

"Good product at a fair price. Excellent customer service. I am very satisfied with the purchase. "

"Speed Queen ASE30F 27" Stacked Electric Dryer.
Was shopping online for a stackable washer and dryer. They had a good website with lots of details and the specifications I needed.
Pricing was very good so I decided to purchase the set.

Happy with the price and the transaction. Very good status updates on where your order stands.

Only complaint is that it took them 2.5 weeks to get the item from the factory, before they could ship it to me. Was far longer than I was lead to believe on the website at time of purchase. Not sure if this was a special case or S.O.P. - end result was fine.

"Satisfied with my order from Appliances Connection. Quality products"

"Found these guys via a basic Google search - we were needing to replace a recently deceased microwave, and the dimensions were pretty important. Did some checking, and they not only had the best price but the free shipping/no tax was a big deal as well.

Unit arrived in perfect condition, plugged it in - boom, back in action!

"Recently I used AppliancesConnection to purchase a kitchen full of Whirlpool ICE collection appliances and a Cabrio washer & dryer, all top of the line stuff. Before the factory rebate of $300 I spent less than $5300! When you hit their sales you can really get a deal! ApplianceConnection has always been great to work with, they shipped when they said they were going to and the only time I need help with anything, on a prior order we had a bad power cord with built in GFI, they got it to me fast and did not even charge shipping.
I plan to use them again later this year for another house I am remodeling right now.

"I purchased a bedroom set from Appliances Connection a few years ago and was pleased with the quality of the product and the speed of delivery so when I started shopping around for a new SS fridge, I not only looked at local stores but I looked to Appliance Connection. Not only did I get a beautiful fridge, I got it for over $400 less than my local appliance store. However, during installation, we dented the door and alhtough I could have lived with it, I took a chance and emailed customer service about getting a new door. While I was willing to pay for it, to my surprise and delight, Appliance Connection not only got me a new door but had techs install it, all FREE OF CHARGE! I couldn't be happier. Thank you again Appliance Connection. I will come back when I am ready to replace my stove and have and will recommend to my family and friends. "

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection / eshopperpro4.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.