• Address: 1203 Highway 62 NE

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!
Don't make the mistake as I did and get sucked into purchasing simply for the price.
The issues?
I ordered a shelf for my Samsung refrigerator at approximately 30.00 less than the competitors. Once ordered, I expected the part within a week or so, when 2 weeks passed I began to get worried and called to ask the status of my part. I was informed that it was in fact on back order which was NOT specified when I purchased the part. I then waited nearly 3 more weeks for the part to arrive.
Once the part arrived it was the wrong part. I attempted to contact customer service but now there was no phone support, everything was accomplished online via a "live chat" which doesn't support incorrect parts.
Once I got an email from support and verified that I did in fact provide and order the correct part, nothing was done to resolve the issue.
Once I asked for a refund, I was sent a mailing address with a reference number, but I was responsible for shipping and possibly a restocking fee stating "Please return parts in original packaging to ensure proper credit. In some cases, a restocking or an oversize shipping fee may apply. We're sorry shipping charges cannot be refunded unless error was made on our part".

"Horrible company to deal with. They shipped me a opened item that I myself had returned a week earlier. The first order around, they told me I had picked the wrong part # and it should be a different part #. Although their website clearly shows the same picture for 2 items that correspond to the make of my appliance when searching by the part # or model/make.

Thinking it was my fault like they said, I shipped it back to them and ate the RMA fee and return shipping. When I made the 2nd order for the correct part number that they told me it was, that was when all their lies un-raveled in what happened. Regardless of what part # I would have ordered, I would have received the part # that is not the correct part for my appliance or like the picture on the website.

After 50 exchanges with customer service, all they would say is that the manufacturer substituted the part and they cannot refund it. All the e-mails basically said they're not accountable for anything they sell on their website. Even though they have a giant logo that says HASSLE FREE - MONEY BACK GUARANTEED. After threatening chargeback action with my credit card company, they finally sent the RMA but wanted me to pay for the return shipping. Why should I foot the cost of return shipping when they were 200% in the wrong?

Stay away from this company.

"I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from ApplianceZone! DO NOT order from this company. They are HORRIBLE!!!!

I placed my order on 9/12. Their site says they guarantee 3-5 business day delivery. They withdrew my money on 9/15. I had to contact them on 9/19 to find out where my order was. This was when they informed me of a "national backorder." If the item was on national back order, why were they listing it "In stock"?! Why didn't they inform me as soon as I submitted my order?! Then they say that they think it will be in stock on 9/26. I decide to tough it out and wait (BAD IDEA!). On 9/25 I get an email from them saying that it was going to be pushed back even further.

At this point, I am demanding my money back or my item. I finally get a shipment confirmation on 9/25. The item arrives on 9/27 and it is the WRONG item!!!

I immediately contact customer service listing the problem, and even include pictures of the wrong items sent. Their reply.... "did we send you the wrong item?" YES, I mentioned that THREE times in the email I sent. Then they say "can you send us pictures of the items we sent?" Again, I did that in the original email!!

This company has a SERIOUS problem with Reading Comprehension!!!!

I am currently sending my product back (after multiple emails, I finally got my Return Authorization). If they try to create any charges or fees for this return, I will be disputing this with my bank and contacting the BBB for some VERY shady practices!

modified review This review was modified by archmagemc on September 29 2014 08:13:55 AM

"HORRIBLE, don't buy from here!!!! There are a lot of other places where you can buy appliance parts. They charge an arm and a leg for shipping, yet they do not honor their shipping policy which states: "You should receive your products within 3 - 5 business days from the day you order them.". It's been more than a week and they were not shipped yet! I contacted customer service and they claim the items are back-ordered and would take another week to get them even shipped. Why wasn't I notified before I ordered the items that they were back-ordered? They just take your money and don't ship anything for weeks and weeks and let you wonder what's going on... And this is my third order with them. First one was ok, shipped in time, second one took a week, I thought it was just a mistake, but now, on my third order, it happens again, just worse this time. GO ELSEWHERE, they don't deserve your business."

modified review This review was modified by dannysporea on September 21 2014 12:59:33 PM

"HORRIBLE experience, STAY AWAY from them, they are NOT HONEST!

I ordered a part on Thursday afternoon, paid for next-day shipping hoping, but not expecting it to arrive Friday. In this day and age, most things will ship the same day as ordered, or the next day at the latest.
When Saturday rolled around, I inquired about my order on their chat support where I was told that "it had already shipped". It is now Monday afternoon and I FINALLY receive a shipping notification.

I placed a cancel order in on Saturday as I have already ordered from another supplier. Their website says I can only cancel if the part is on back-order. I am sure they have a ridiculous return policy as well. I will take this up with paypal if they do not refund 100%.

ApplianceZone User

"I got the Motorhome awning replacement part in 6 business days in Canada. Original product, perfect fit. Great!"

ApplianceZone User

"Ordered a drying rack for a Samsung Dryer. Used Appliance Zone site to determine necessary part and ordered accordingly. Part doesn't fit and Appliance Zone won't do anything about it."

"I placed an order with Appliancezone for a part that cost $5. They charged me shipping of $6.95. When I received my order, the shipping label indicated the shipping cost to them was 1.93. Appliancezone is unethically price gouging their customers by inflating their shipping costs. I have worked in the eCommerce business for many years now and not once encountered a merchant who rips their customers off. According to their customer service rep Jeremy S “it is not calculated per order except in instances where the cost is exceptionally more than the standard flat rate fee” which clearly indicates they could charge customers the true shipping amount. It took me several back and forth emails and me stating “You failed to escalate this to a supervisor. Please do so or I will dispute this with my credit card company via a charge back and file a complaint with the bbb” after I reasonably requested to speak with a supervisor for one to contact me. I have requested they refund me the $5.02 which is the difference in the $6.95 they charged me to the $1.93 that it actually cost them to ship my small gasket. Finally Shelby D responded to me but did not offer to make the situation right. All I am asking is that they refund me the difference in shipping cost and I will be happy to go on my way with no further complaints. If they fail to do so, then I will be contacting my credit card company, the attorney general, and posting my poor experience about Appliancezone online so that no other customers have to deal with their poor service. It is clearly evident that this company has something to hide as the only way you can contact them is by chat or email, no phone calls. This day in age, I should be able to talk to a live person on the phone to have my questions and issues addressed."

modified review This review was modified by MrPatrick585 on July 14 2014 08:56:25 AM

"Ordered a part and received no notice of any kind. Checked a week later and found the order to be "processing." I send an inquiry and after I got back from vacation I discovered (without any notice at all) that my part was cancelled. The email I sent was asking them to contact me... and that is how they treated it. I just gave them a 0% loan with no terms on when I'll get the money back. Crooks. "

modified review This review was modified by cjaspencer on July 07 2014 08:23:07 PM

"I ordered a Faceplate for my air conditioner (Jun 9). After about a week they emailed me and told me that the part was backordered (Jun 14). OK, they should have told me that from the start since I did call them, but OK. Fast forward one week, surprise, part backordered again (they gave an ETA of Jun 19) (Today is Jun 18). :|

I cancelled my order. Or at least tried to. They sent me a message that didn't quite insinuate that. Nothing along the lines of "OK, we're cancelling your order". So I said fine, forget it, keep the order. 5 minutes later I get "Thank you for cancelling your order". 5 Minutes after that I get "Thanks :)". After going back and forth another 4 or 5 times, It turned out that they actually did cancel my order.

Edit: I didn't realize this at first, but it appears that they charged my card before they even had the part in their hands. Filed a paypal dispute and charge was reversed later the next day.

modified review This review was modified by thefonzz2625 on June 20 2014 10:59:55 AM

"Overall.. Disappointed
I placed an order on the 9th. After 4 days with no tracking number, it was explained that my part was back-ordered. Weird because it was in stock when i placed the order. On the 15th i contacted ApplianceZone again, and I told them i would like to cancel my order. After a few minutes of explaining why i don't have time to wait, I need a washing machine, they said it just arrived, and i was assured that my order would reach me quickly. Today is the 20th and i received an email from FEDEX that says my order has been removed from shipping, and is now being sent through USPS.. and i will not receive until at least the 23rd.. so 16 days? ohh if it doesn't arrive on the 23rd i wont get till the following week.. Why does an order take 3 weeks? i've ordered 3 different orders from CALI and they will all arrive tomorrow, also standard shipping, and that was placed saturday. IDK what standard shipping is.. from experience about 3-5 days..

If you need a part and do not want to wash your laundry by hand... don't order from them.

If this gets erased in 20 minutes fine.. ill post everywhere.. If i save one person from what i see ending up being a 3 week order, ill be satisfied.. its not worth saving 10 dollars.

modified review This review was modified by henke27 on May 20 2014 03:20:09 PM

"I ordered new replacement water filters for my refrigerator and am totally 100% satisfied with the order from start to finish. I just read a few of the negative reviews and did not have any of the problems others have experienced. The price was great. The part works great. The delivery was prompt. No hiccups at all. Thx. "

modified review This review was modified by billgoss on April 24 2014 10:45:10 AM

"I ordered 4 soffit vents and paid for overnight shipping. The following day I received a package containing 2 soffit vents that were wrong. Tried contacting the company. I found I had to use something called live chat. The response was fast ,but of no use. All they did was direct me to other pages to fill more paperwork. ( Can't believe there is no customer contact by phone. ) None the less I will never purchase another thing from this company. I am in the building trade and intend to share my negative experience with them. They are good at selling you something and poor at dealing with customer issues. Recommend not purchasing anything from them . Ps There live chat not responsive to customer issue. They simply pass you off or end conversation. PERFECT no resolution"

modified review This review was modified by ScottA7172 on March 27 2014 09:31:47 AM

"It's no wonder they don't actively participate in this website, as they are the WORST merchant I've dealt with via the internet. I do a fair amount of internet shopping, and have never before encountered a company that does not have some kind of telephone support - that should have been a huge clue to Appliance Zone's credibility. After reading the reviews, I'm sorry I didn't check before I entered order nightmare with them. Customer service is certainly not a concern. I ordered a replacement glass turntable for a microwave oven, the product found on their site by searching by the microwave model number. The product resulting from that search is the one I ordered. I didn't make up the number - THEIR search engine is what led me to the incorrect part! (Again, I see I am not the only one who has experienced this.) So then, they want to sell me the correct part, lo and behold, it has been found! But because it's my ordering error (really? Like I maintain a mental catalog of random appliance parts?) they wanted me to return the part, at my own expense of course, and reorder the correct part from them, which they sell for $16 more than some other sites I've seen it on (the original incorrect part was, of course, less expensive, a novel approach to a "bait and switch" scam.) I declined and just asked for return instructions. As with several other reviewers, they had some sort of form, asked for pictures, and basically want the customer to jump through numerous annoying hoops. I've taken the precaution of putting the credit card charge in dispute.
Stay away from this company - again, any company that does not provide some sort of alternate phone customer service should be suspect. They obviously do not want to deal with their customers.

modified review This review was modified by anniec623 on November 13 2013 06:12:56 PM

"BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY - THEY'LL TAKE YOUR MONEY - NOT DELIVER ON ORDERS OR PROMISES & SUPPLY YOU WITH EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
I can not begin to express to you the frustration that APPLIANCEZONE.COM has caused myself & my family. We ordered a part from them to fix our dryer and 40 days later still have not received the part! BEWARE - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE & FAILURE ON EVERY PROMISE! On October 4th I placed an order with Appliance Zone - Invoice #5067896 The order was for a Clothes Dryer Repair & Maintenance Kit - 4392067 which was supposed to include 1 Multi-Rib Belt, 4 Drum Support Rollers, 1 Idler Assembly, 9 Tri-Rings, 1 Washer and Instructions.

When it arrived on the 10th of October I immediately discovered that the idler assembly (which is the part that is most in need of repair) was not in the package. That very day I got on the website and did live chat with a representative (no phone customer service) from APPLIANCEZONE.COM who informed me that they could not help me unless I filled out a certain form and they directed me to that form. I filled it out that day and then waited patiently. 9 days later I again made contact with a rep on live chat who said they never received a confirmation e-mail from me. I told them I had responded and asked them to re-send it, which they did. I immediately confirmed again my needs for replacement parts and received conformation from the APPLIANCEZONE.COM customer service representative that they had received my response.

Ten days later had to go through the whole process again! CRAZY!! They confirmed on October 31st that the issue had been resolved and a part was being mailed - WELL - I write this review on November 11th - 40 days after placing the original order. They have charged my credit card & I SET HERE WITH A BROKEN DRYER AND NO PART AS ORDERED, PAID FOR & PROMISED!!

modified review This review was modified by markleenerts on November 12 2013 08:34:30 PM

ApplianceZone is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ApplianceZone is not a merchant member
ApplianceZone does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!