Stores > ApplianceZone

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-09-21

Shipping to Ohio

"HORRIABLE SERVICE reqards of shipping place order on Friday September 16th ApplianceZone did not give order to fedx until wed the following week. Not expecting to get part until September 27 if you looking to get part fast this is not the place to buy. there phone # is a voice mail so if you have a complain you can only email them. Stay Away""

This review was modified by robertcox1 on September 21 2016 04:10:31 PM

2016-08-25

Great Company for Parts

"Have had a couple of orders and they always arrive ahead of time. That is all good but do wish they at least offered an expedited shipping service. Sometimes Free shipping at the cost of a slower speed is fine but sometimes you need a part yesterday! Other than that I am happy with the service and price and will continue to use because the prices are much better."

This review was modified by micha1986 on August 25 2016 09:53:54 AM

2016-08-16

Very good

"Nice clean layout, easy to find parts and order. This is my fifth or sixth order and always a pleasant experience. Need anything appliance parts related, forget about it! Appliance is where to go"

2016-06-07

Great Company

"New site looks great and is much easier to navigate! Their customer service has improved quite a bit. I decided to give them another shot after a previous experience was not so great. Glad that I did. The price was far lower than others and the shipping was free. Although free shipping states up to 10 days i had my part in only 3 days! I'm very happy and will certainly be back. Thanks ApplianceZone! "

2016-05-26

Easy to use!

"The site is excellent and very easy to navigate. I mostly use my android phone and the site was smooth. They have great prices along with free shipping. Even though I ordered only 2 days ago the tracking shows it is being delivered today! "

2016-05-18

Awesome site!

"Prices are very low compared to others. Free shipping is wonderful! Customer service quickly confirmed the part that I needed. The photos are of high quality and that is great for someone like me. "

2016-04-13

Great Parts, Great Service!

"Have been ordering from ApplianceZone for some time now and they always have the lowest prices compared to other sites. The new website makes it much easier and the chat is very helpful and friendly. The free shipping is a big plus as well. Excellent site!"

This review was modified by jameswerst81 on April 13 2016 06:41:51 AM

2016-02-09

Great new website!

"New website looks much better, better photos and easier to navigate. Also free shipping on any order is a plus!"

This review was modified by Elliott.monster on February 09 2016 09:07:35 AM

2015-10-30

"Appliance Zone has a great selection and great prices - probably the best Ive found. I placed an order online for a $250 part for my washing machine and paid for overnight shipping. I contacted them via chat to confirm the part was in stock and would ship that day as I needed it urgently. I get a shipping notification, and it turns out they sent the part via ground instead of overnight.

I Received the part eventually and installed it - works great. On two separate occasions I contacted Appliance Zone to get them to refund the overnight shipping charge since they did not in fact ship the part overnight. Both times the person I talked with via online chat (they have no phone support) said they'd refund the charge, but it never happened. I eventually decided to initiate a dispute with my credit card company rather than continue to deal with Appliance Zone.

The part I ordered had a core charge, and I shipped the old part back to them after installing the new one. A month later I haven't received the core charge back and all I can get from them is 'guess you should have gotten a tracking number'. It could be that the package was in fact lost, just seems kind of suspicious.

2015-10-06

"This place is a joke! I ordered 2 parts exactly the same. The 1st one I received was the wrong part with the right part number. The 2nd part I received was the right part but defective. You never get to talk to a person. It's all via chat and then you have to fill out a form and submit it. Then you have to wait for a resolution and you have to pay shipping back to them for the wrong part they sent you on their part. Try elsewhere cause this place isn't the place to order your parts. Their customer service is a joke."

2015-09-18

"On September 9 2015 I ordered a Refrigerator Tank Assembly - 4838JA2002A (OEM) @ $31.78 = $31.78 + $6.95 s/h. On September 17, 2015 I received a product different than what was described and pictured on the product site. Instead of a plastic water tank assembly I received a coil of tubing. I wrote to customer service line to request return RMA and return shipping. After more than 10 email transactions this request is refused on the grounds that the supplied tubing will perform as a substitute for the tank. This is not what was advertised, not what I ordered and does not fit my needs. The product delivered is not what was described or pictured, and the vendor has repeatedly denied my request for return RMA with return shipping."

2015-08-15

"I ordered a replacement dryer heating element for $23. It cost me another $23 to get it in 2 days (since I really need my dryer). The part arrived and I installed it. On the first load, it overheated/arced and a wire broke on it. This caused three other items in my dryer to burn up and need replaced. I had to call out a local repairman to fix the damage to my dryer that this replacement part caused. When I attemtped to get either a refund or replacement part, the company sent me to a repairman forum where I once again had to explain my problem. The tech that responded to my claim was condescending and a jerk. I would recommend that you not do business with Appliance Zone... their prices are low, but their parts stink and they will not give you a refund or even a replacement part. Good luck if you go with them trying to save a buck $."

2015-08-06

"I ordered a turntable motor Tuesday. It was an OEM part listed at the lowest price on the net and received it Thursday, ahead of schedule and part worked flawlessly. I will definitely use you again. "

2015-08-06

"Horrible company. I ordered a part in April. It's now August and they cancelled my order but won't refund the shipping."

2015-06-30

"Appliancezone will bill you to ship items that are out of stock. They will not refund the shipping fee once the notify you that the items is out of stock. So if you pay for $24 Next Day shipping (as I did), you may just get a note saying it is out of stock and they will send you the remainder later. They will not refund the Next Day shipping fee."

This review was modified by Daniel-Daniel on June 30 2015 04:46:04 PM

Share ApplianceZone's store rating

ApplianceZone is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ApplianceZone is not a merchant member
ApplianceZone does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!