Stores > ApplianceZone

24 Hours 7 Days a Week
      (812) 225-5512
      Help@appliancezone.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review ApplianceZone by clicking a star below.
2017-08-10

Takes FOREVER !!

"ordered a part for a Samsung refrigerator on 7/25/17...delivered on 8/10/17.....16 days to get delivered ?? Checking with Appliance Zone...you can't call anyone human of course, so you get to chat. You're told, oh well, it's out of our hands, contact USPS or FedX...it's their issue now?? Well Appliance Zone, it's your company. If you're ok with service like that, good luck in the future. I will use someone else for my parts in the future."

2017-08-09

horrible!!!!

"horrible!!!! my dryer broke down, I bought a replacement part from them...I had to contact them 5 day later to ask what is going on with my order since I never go anything after the confirmation email.

Well it was back-ordered and they were not ever even going to let me know. Now they expect to get more in 15 days!!! They thought they would just not tell me and leave me without a drier for more than 20 days!!!

STAY CLEAR OF THEM!!!!

2017-06-17

They do not stand by their products

"I ordered a latch for our Electrolux Pedestal Drawer and they assured me they were sending the right part. It was such a good price that I ordered two latches since the last replacement only lasted two years. When they arrived, neither one held the drawer shut. After several emails back and forth, they offered to send out replacements. I chose replacements ONLY IF they were from a different lot telling them maybe there was a glitch in the manufacturing. The next two arrived and my husband installed one - the same result. I contacted them offering to mail them back and even though their website says they will refund money in 90 days they are now refusing to refund our $55.45 for the latches. Their reason - they don't refund on used parts. How would we know it didn't work if it hadn't been installed (with ONLY two screws). My husband took the latch off of the dryer which was the original latch - there is a definite difference in the interior of the two latches so the ones they have are cheap knock offs that do not work. I ordered from Speedy Appliance Parts but while the first emails were labeled as such - later emails are showing Appliance Zone so they are going under at least two names - no telling how many names they are using to scam people. "

2016-11-22

Quick Delivery from ApplianceZone.net

"The oven door seal I received was a perfect replacement for about 60% of the price I saw elsewhere online. Showed up 5 days (3 business days) after ordering. I ordered it through ApplianceZone.net vs .com. Not sure the difference but on net there seems to be different items listed and you pay a modest shipping fee. The seal was not listed on the .com site."

2016-10-29

Excellent Value

"Have had a few experiences and so far all is great. While the shipping does take some time it is explained on their site. While frustrating it is FREE and their prices are well below others. Sort of have to weigh the pros vs the cons sort of thing. 5-10 days but rarely does it ever take much more than 3-5 and never has it been 10 but this is just my experience. Parts are well packed and always OEM. Chat service is very helpful when needed also. My experience with some of the "other" sites has led me back to appliancezone. It is a great place to get the parts you need while saving some cash. No it won't arrive overnight but you will save a lot more money. Money that can be spent on more important things like beer :)"

2016-09-21

Shipping to Ohio

"HORRIABLE SERVICE reqards of shipping place order on Friday September 16th ApplianceZone did not give order to fedx until wed the following week. Not expecting to get part until September 27 if you looking to get part fast this is not the place to buy. there phone # is a voice mail so if you have a complain you can only email them. Stay Away""

2016-08-25

Great Company for Parts

"Have had a couple of orders and they always arrive ahead of time. That is all good but do wish they at least offered an expedited shipping service. Sometimes Free shipping at the cost of a slower speed is fine but sometimes you need a part yesterday! Other than that I am happy with the service and price and will continue to use because the prices are much better."

2016-08-16

Very good

"Nice clean layout, easy to find parts and order. This is my fifth or sixth order and always a pleasant experience. Need anything appliance parts related, forget about it! Appliance is where to go"

2016-06-07

Great Company

"New site looks great and is much easier to navigate! Their customer service has improved quite a bit. I decided to give them another shot after a previous experience was not so great. Glad that I did. The price was far lower than others and the shipping was free. Although free shipping states up to 10 days i had my part in only 3 days! I'm very happy and will certainly be back. Thanks ApplianceZone! "

2016-05-26

Easy to use!

"The site is excellent and very easy to navigate. I mostly use my android phone and the site was smooth. They have great prices along with free shipping. Even though I ordered only 2 days ago the tracking shows it is being delivered today! "

2016-05-18

Awesome site!

"Prices are very low compared to others. Free shipping is wonderful! Customer service quickly confirmed the part that I needed. The photos are of high quality and that is great for someone like me. "

2016-04-13

Great Parts, Great Service!

"Have been ordering from ApplianceZone for some time now and they always have the lowest prices compared to other sites. The new website makes it much easier and the chat is very helpful and friendly. The free shipping is a big plus as well. Excellent site!"

2016-02-09

Great new website!

"New website looks much better, better photos and easier to navigate. Also free shipping on any order is a plus!"

2015-10-30

"Appliance Zone has a great selection and great prices - probably the best Ive found. I placed an order online for a $250 part for my washing machine and paid for overnight shipping. I contacted them via chat to confirm the part was in stock and would ship that day as I needed it urgently. I get a shipping notification, and it turns out they sent the part via ground instead of overnight.

I Received the part eventually and installed it - works great. On two separate occasions I contacted Appliance Zone to get them to refund the overnight shipping charge since they did not in fact ship the part overnight. Both times the person I talked with via online chat (they have no phone support) said they'd refund the charge, but it never happened. I eventually decided to initiate a dispute with my credit card company rather than continue to deal with Appliance Zone.

The part I ordered had a core charge, and I shipped the old part back to them after installing the new one. A month later I haven't received the core charge back and all I can get from them is 'guess you should have gotten a tracking number'. It could be that the package was in fact lost, just seems kind of suspicious.

2015-10-06

"This place is a joke! I ordered 2 parts exactly the same. The 1st one I received was the wrong part with the right part number. The 2nd part I received was the right part but defective. You never get to talk to a person. It's all via chat and then you have to fill out a form and submit it. Then you have to wait for a resolution and you have to pay shipping back to them for the wrong part they sent you on their part. Try elsewhere cause this place isn't the place to order your parts. Their customer service is a joke."

Share ApplianceZone's store rating

ApplianceZone is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ApplianceZone is not a merchant member
ApplianceZone does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!