Stores > ApplianceZone

• Business Hours: 24 Hours 7 Days a Week
    • Fax: (812) 225-5512

2016-05-18

Awesome site!

"Prices are very low compared to others. Free shipping is wonderful! Customer service quickly confirmed the part that I needed. The photos are of high quality and that is great for someone like me. "

2016-04-13

Great Parts, Great Service!

"Have been ordering from ApplianceZone for some time now and they always have the lowest prices compared to other sites. The new website makes it much easier and the chat is very helpful and friendly. The free shipping is a big plus as well. Excellent site!"

This review was modified by jameswerst81 on April 13 2016 06:41:51 AM

2016-02-09

Great new website!

"New website looks much better, better photos and easier to navigate. Also free shipping on any order is a plus!"

This review was modified by Elliott.monster on February 09 2016 09:07:35 AM

2015-10-30

"Appliance Zone has a great selection and great prices - probably the best Ive found. I placed an order online for a $250 part for my washing machine and paid for overnight shipping. I contacted them via chat to confirm the part was in stock and would ship that day as I needed it urgently. I get a shipping notification, and it turns out they sent the part via ground instead of overnight.

I Received the part eventually and installed it - works great. On two separate occasions I contacted Appliance Zone to get them to refund the overnight shipping charge since they did not in fact ship the part overnight. Both times the person I talked with via online chat (they have no phone support) said they'd refund the charge, but it never happened. I eventually decided to initiate a dispute with my credit card company rather than continue to deal with Appliance Zone.

The part I ordered had a core charge, and I shipped the old part back to them after installing the new one. A month later I haven't received the core charge back and all I can get from them is 'guess you should have gotten a tracking number'. It could be that the package was in fact lost, just seems kind of suspicious.

2015-10-06

"This place is a joke! I ordered 2 parts exactly the same. The 1st one I received was the wrong part with the right part number. The 2nd part I received was the right part but defective. You never get to talk to a person. It's all via chat and then you have to fill out a form and submit it. Then you have to wait for a resolution and you have to pay shipping back to them for the wrong part they sent you on their part. Try elsewhere cause this place isn't the place to order your parts. Their customer service is a joke."

2015-09-18

"On September 9 2015 I ordered a Refrigerator Tank Assembly - 4838JA2002A (OEM) @ $31.78 = $31.78 + $6.95 s/h. On September 17, 2015 I received a product different than what was described and pictured on the product site. Instead of a plastic water tank assembly I received a coil of tubing. I wrote to customer service line to request return RMA and return shipping. After more than 10 email transactions this request is refused on the grounds that the supplied tubing will perform as a substitute for the tank. This is not what was advertised, not what I ordered and does not fit my needs. The product delivered is not what was described or pictured, and the vendor has repeatedly denied my request for return RMA with return shipping."

2015-08-15

"I ordered a replacement dryer heating element for $23. It cost me another $23 to get it in 2 days (since I really need my dryer). The part arrived and I installed it. On the first load, it overheated/arced and a wire broke on it. This caused three other items in my dryer to burn up and need replaced. I had to call out a local repairman to fix the damage to my dryer that this replacement part caused. When I attemtped to get either a refund or replacement part, the company sent me to a repairman forum where I once again had to explain my problem. The tech that responded to my claim was condescending and a jerk. I would recommend that you not do business with Appliance Zone... their prices are low, but their parts stink and they will not give you a refund or even a replacement part. Good luck if you go with them trying to save a buck $."

2015-08-06

"I ordered a turntable motor Tuesday. It was an OEM part listed at the lowest price on the net and received it Thursday, ahead of schedule and part worked flawlessly. I will definitely use you again. "

2015-08-06

"Horrible company. I ordered a part in April. It's now August and they cancelled my order but won't refund the shipping."

2015-06-30

"Appliancezone will bill you to ship items that are out of stock. They will not refund the shipping fee once the notify you that the items is out of stock. So if you pay for $24 Next Day shipping (as I did), you may just get a note saying it is out of stock and they will send you the remainder later. They will not refund the Next Day shipping fee."

This review was modified by Daniel-Daniel on June 30 2015 04:46:04 PM

2015-05-18

"Be warned....use this company at your own risk!! I too wish I had researched this company before I ordered. My story is a lengthy one, so I'll keep it brief. The biggest problem is that their only form of communication is live chat or email (apparently due to costs!! more like purposeful avoidance due to their extremely bad service!) I ordered a part to be shipped to the Caribbean, got charged extra for the privilege! USPS messed up, sent it to the completely wrong country and ended up sending it back to ApplianceZone. They re-shipped it using FedEx...I had to pay again. I was told I would get the original shipping charges refunded, as soon as USPS refunded them (up to a month). Didn't happen....why, because I got my own address wrong, which I hasten to add, I didn't!! So do ApplianceZone want to know..of course not..fork out from their own pockets...not a chance. They just say..fil out forms or send an email, so that we can prolong the situation and you'll eventually give up, cos we don't give a damn. So the part ended up being the most expensive spare part I've ever bought. Never again!!!"

This review was modified by Sthorn36 on May 18 2015 10:15:12 AM

2015-03-29

"Shame on me for not checking for reviews this company. Found an item I wanted for a reasonable price, ordered, only ended up with a charge on my credit card and being forced to dispute it with my CC Company even though ApplianceZone said they would give me a full refund. All in the course of 2 hours from order placement to promise of refund.

Turns out not only was the item out of stock but also discontinued. Instead of telling me this I received an email asking for dimensions of the old part. Not being naive I made an assumption that they were trying to find a "universal fit" replacement for me so I asked what the issue was and it was confirmed they did not have the part, that it was discontinued and that they were going to "try to help find something for me that would work."

If I wanted to deal with purchasing universal parts and trying to see if something would fit I'd search out a brick and mortar store to deal with the inevitable returns of non-fitting items that would occur. While it could be said they did a good thing by notifying me about the part, they did so in a subversive manner and weren't actually forthcoming with the information. They also did not follow through with providing me an actual refund. Additionally if you could infer tone from text there was unnecessary abrasiveness in the wording as if they were providing the customer with an invaluable service of attempting to find a universal part instead of simply giving the customer an option to proceed or cancel.

This review was modified by neverusethemagainever on March 29 2015 10:29:56 AM

2015-03-12

"Appliance zone is a rippoff and a scam they billed me for parts that I never received and their customer service is the worst I have ever come across .. Shelby the so called customer service manager is Horrible if she worked for me she would be fired... Bottom line do not use them for anything they are a scam and should be shut down....personally I am working on a class action lawsuit to make them pay for their deceptive ways......"

2015-03-04

"I tried to order a part for my range. Appliance Zone claimed to have the item for $29.05. I received a proper order confirmation and then about 30 minutes later I received an email with an additional invoice claiming "During the processing of your order, we see that the price of the item that you have purchased has been increased by the manufacturer." Attached was an invoice for an additional $24.47 ($53.52 total w/o shipping). This is an 84% increase over their advertised price of the part. We'll see if the cancellation goes through."

This review was modified by jv2015 on March 04 2015 07:41:08 PM

2015-02-05

"this company is a scam. do not order anything from them. I ordered a part and paid $24.95 for overnight shipping to find out that they shipped it ground from Illinois and it took a week to get the part. I complained and nothing was ever done they refunded me the difference in the shipping of $18.00, and I tried to tell them if they could ship another one as I needed it asap because I was in Arizona traveling and when this one got here it would just be sent back as I wouldn't receive it and they said that they could not do that because I would have to pay again and wait for my refund after they got the 1st one back. I tried to tell them it was not my mistake and they flat out refused. I would never order anything from them again. you cant even talk to a person. all the communications is done through the computer which is horrible. "

This review was modified by zariah on February 05 2015 09:23:12 PM

Share ApplianceZone's store rating

ApplianceZone is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ApplianceZone is not a merchant member
ApplianceZone does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!