• ApplianceZone

• Fax: (812) 225-5512

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"I ordered a replacement dryer heating element for $23. It cost me another $23 to get it in 2 days (since I really need my dryer). The part arrived and I installed it. On the first load, it overheated/arced and a wire broke on it. This caused three other items in my dryer to burn up and need replaced. I had to call out a local repairman to fix the damage to my dryer that this replacement part caused. When I attemtped to get either a refund or replacement part, the company sent me to a repairman forum where I once again had to explain my problem. The tech that responded to my claim was condescending and a jerk. I would recommend that you not do business with Appliance Zone... their prices are low, but their parts stink and they will not give you a refund or even a replacement part. Good luck if you go with them trying to save a buck $."

"I ordered a turntable motor Tuesday. It was an OEM part listed at the lowest price on the net and received it Thursday, ahead of schedule and part worked flawlessly. I will definitely use you again. "

"Horrible company. I ordered a part in April. It's now August and they cancelled my order but won't refund the shipping."

"Appliancezone will bill you to ship items that are out of stock. They will not refund the shipping fee once the notify you that the items is out of stock. So if you pay for $24 Next Day shipping (as I did), you may just get a note saying it is out of stock and they will send you the remainder later. They will not refund the Next Day shipping fee."

This review was modified by Daniel-Daniel on June 30 2015 04:46:04 PM

"Be warned....use this company at your own risk!! I too wish I had researched this company before I ordered. My story is a lengthy one, so I'll keep it brief. The biggest problem is that their only form of communication is live chat or email (apparently due to costs!! more like purposeful avoidance due to their extremely bad service!) I ordered a part to be shipped to the Caribbean, got charged extra for the privilege! USPS messed up, sent it to the completely wrong country and ended up sending it back to ApplianceZone. They re-shipped it using FedEx...I had to pay again. I was told I would get the original shipping charges refunded, as soon as USPS refunded them (up to a month). Didn't happen....why, because I got my own address wrong, which I hasten to add, I didn't!! So do ApplianceZone want to know..of course not..fork out from their own pockets...not a chance. They just say..fil out forms or send an email, so that we can prolong the situation and you'll eventually give up, cos we don't give a damn. So the part ended up being the most expensive spare part I've ever bought. Never again!!!"

This review was modified by Sthorn36 on May 18 2015 10:15:12 AM

"Shame on me for not checking for reviews this company. Found an item I wanted for a reasonable price, ordered, only ended up with a charge on my credit card and being forced to dispute it with my CC Company even though ApplianceZone said they would give me a full refund. All in the course of 2 hours from order placement to promise of refund.

Turns out not only was the item out of stock but also discontinued. Instead of telling me this I received an email asking for dimensions of the old part. Not being naive I made an assumption that they were trying to find a "universal fit" replacement for me so I asked what the issue was and it was confirmed they did not have the part, that it was discontinued and that they were going to "try to help find something for me that would work."

If I wanted to deal with purchasing universal parts and trying to see if something would fit I'd search out a brick and mortar store to deal with the inevitable returns of non-fitting items that would occur. While it could be said they did a good thing by notifying me about the part, they did so in a subversive manner and weren't actually forthcoming with the information. They also did not follow through with providing me an actual refund. Additionally if you could infer tone from text there was unnecessary abrasiveness in the wording as if they were providing the customer with an invaluable service of attempting to find a universal part instead of simply giving the customer an option to proceed or cancel.

This review was modified by neverusethemagainever on March 29 2015 10:29:56 AM

"Appliance zone is a rippoff and a scam they billed me for parts that I never received and their customer service is the worst I have ever come across .. Shelby the so called customer service manager is Horrible if she worked for me she would be fired... Bottom line do not use them for anything they are a scam and should be shut down....personally I am working on a class action lawsuit to make them pay for their deceptive ways......"

"I tried to order a part for my range. Appliance Zone claimed to have the item for $29.05. I received a proper order confirmation and then about 30 minutes later I received an email with an additional invoice claiming "During the processing of your order, we see that the price of the item that you have purchased has been increased by the manufacturer." Attached was an invoice for an additional $24.47 ($53.52 total w/o shipping). This is an 84% increase over their advertised price of the part. We'll see if the cancellation goes through."

This review was modified by jv2015 on March 04 2015 07:41:08 PM

"this company is a scam. do not order anything from them. I ordered a part and paid $24.95 for overnight shipping to find out that they shipped it ground from Illinois and it took a week to get the part. I complained and nothing was ever done they refunded me the difference in the shipping of $18.00, and I tried to tell them if they could ship another one as I needed it asap because I was in Arizona traveling and when this one got here it would just be sent back as I wouldn't receive it and they said that they could not do that because I would have to pay again and wait for my refund after they got the 1st one back. I tried to tell them it was not my mistake and they flat out refused. I would never order anything from them again. you cant even talk to a person. all the communications is done through the computer which is horrible. "

This review was modified by zariah on February 05 2015 09:23:12 PM

"Awesome company. very helpful staff when i requested some information plus solid deals on prices too!

This review was modified by loweryb24 on January 29 2015 04:08:22 PM

"Horrible customer service and way to run an online website! They do not follow through on promises! It started out okay but quickly went downhill. They said they would e-mail me info then didn't. I had to contact them for almost everything. Poor website setup. Be warned: if you use any fast shipping there is no guarantee it will come even though you pay for it because they let you order without it being in stock and there's nothing online saying it is in stock or not! They refused to refund my shipping when I paid for one day and it took 9 (maybe more since I still haven't got it)! Also, their shipping confirmations are for the entire order even if it all was not shipped and there is no way of knowing you are missing an item until you get it and have to contact them to find out where it is! After refusing to refund my shipping, I asked what they could do for all the hassle I went through. They simply stated they would not refund my shipping because they paid for the item to be shipped from somewhere else. Didn't answer my question. They are not concerned with pleasing customers, only with how much it costs them. Very very dissatisfied! "

This review was modified by Momof6-2angels on December 18 2014 10:28:51 AM

"WARNING!!! DONT EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY.. WORST YET GIVING THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS..I AM ENDURING A HORROR STORY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THEY FRAUDULENTLY DEBITED MY CREDIT CARD FOR A TRANSACTION I NEVER AUTHORIZED. ON 29TH SEPTEMBER I ORDERED TWO PARTS WHICH AFTER RECEIVING CONFIRMATION I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK. I IMMEDIATELY REPLIED AND RECEIVED CONFIRMATION THAT MY ORDER WAS CANCELLED AND I WOULD RECEIVE A REFUND WITHIN 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS . AFTER CONSTANT EMAILS ON DAY 15 I RECEIVED A CREDIT TO MY CREDIT CARD OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT BUT AT THE SAME TIME A DEBIT AGAIN FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT. I IMMEDIATELY INFORMED THEM VIA EMAIL ABOUT THE FRAUDULENT DEBIT AND THEY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT IS WAS A MISTAKE BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I HAD CANCELLED THE ORDER THE WAREHOUSE STILL SENT OUT THE PARTS WHEN THEY BECAME AVAILABLE. I WAS PROMISED THIS WOULD BE CORRECTED AND WELL ITS NOW 33 BUSINESS DAYS AND NO REFUND. THE CASE IS IN THE HANDS OF A LAYWER AND VISA BUT IT IS UNBELEIVEABLE THE WAY THIS COMPANY HAVE RESPONDED TO ME IN EMAIL!!"

This review was modified by solrio on November 04 2014 12:32:53 AM

"I should have done my research before ordering from this company. Appliance Zone was, unfortunately, the company I chose to order a small replacement cap for my dishwasher rinse aid compartment. I ordered this $13 part and after 11 days, I still hadn't received it. I decided to track the package. It said it was delivered by FedEx. I contacted Appliance Zone the ONLY WAY possible (the online chat). What a scam! No phone number? They told me that FedEx delivered it to my local post office and that the post office did deliver it to me. I've never heard of such a thing... FedEx sending items to a post office for them to deliver? The company told me that I was to contact the post office to see why I hadn't received my order. What awful customer service. When I told them it should be their responsibility to track down the order I placed with them, they were very defensive. After many conversations with them via online chat and emails, I decided that if a company can't afford to send another $13 part after all of my disappointment dealing with them, they aren't worth even trying to get the part from them, or my money back. I just left a message with Jeremy S. telling him I would definitely be leaving negative feedback about his company. He was extremely rude. Take the advice of so many of us disappointed and disgusted customers. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!"

"DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

I ordered a filter for my fridge and got a knockoff part that didn't even REMOTELY resemble the part for my fridge. They insisted it was the right part, eventually offered me an RMA that *I* would have to pay shipping for, and the RMA was conditioned on my accepting additional deductions at their discretion.

Trying to contest the charge with my credit card company, and they're disputing THAT too. I'm still out my money and stuck with knockoff parts for god knows what.

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!
Don't make the mistake as I did and get sucked into purchasing simply for the price.
The issues?
I ordered a shelf for my Samsung refrigerator at approximately 30.00 less than the competitors. Once ordered, I expected the part within a week or so, when 2 weeks passed I began to get worried and called to ask the status of my part. I was informed that it was in fact on back order which was NOT specified when I purchased the part. I then waited nearly 3 more weeks for the part to arrive.
Once the part arrived it was the wrong part. I attempted to contact customer service but now there was no phone support, everything was accomplished online via a "live chat" which doesn't support incorrect parts.
Once I got an email from support and verified that I did in fact provide and order the correct part, nothing was done to resolve the issue.
Once I asked for a refund, I was sent a mailing address with a reference number, but I was responsible for shipping and possibly a restocking fee stating "Please return parts in original packaging to ensure proper credit. In some cases, a restocking or an oversize shipping fee may apply. We're sorry shipping charges cannot be refunded unless error was made on our part".

Share ApplianceZone's store rating

ApplianceZone is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ApplianceZone is not a merchant member
ApplianceZone does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!