Stores > AppliancePartsPros.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review AppliancePartsPros.com by clicking a star below.

2017-05-22

Unhappy with advertised delivery time.

"The part was fine. But when they say the average delivery time for the standard $8.95 shipping is 1.7 days but it in fact took a week to arrive, it would have been easily worth it to me to pay an extra $10 to get it locally.

*After the reply from APP's customer service, I am modifying my review. I won't give a higher rating than three stars because 1) I had already factored in a longer potential delivery time of three to four days, which is twice as long as the average advertised for standard shipping, and 2) paying for express shipping defeats the purpose of finding the part cheaper online than I could find locally. I could have gotten it the same day locally for about the same price that express shipping would have cost to guarantee delivery 1-2 days later; defeating the purpose of buying online.

Rep reply posted May-24-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thanks for the feedback. We try to pull your order from the closest warehouse to you with your full order in stock. Although, at times the order can ship from another warehouse, with several warehouses around the U.S. 91% of our standard ground orders are delivered within the first two business days. However, standard flat rate shipping can take up to 2-5 business days to deliver. I do apologize we were unable to deliver your order within the average time frame. For the misunderstand a shipping refund was processed 5/23/2017. Thank you for allowing AppliancePartsPros.com to serve you!

2017-05-21

Excellent Service

"I have an old GE dishwasher that developed a small leak from the front area. GE did not even recognize the model. When I found that model on your website you not only had the parts in stock, you had a video showing exactly where the problem was and how to replace the bad parts. No tools, just with fingers!! It was great and stopped the leaks immediately.

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thanks for the nice review. It means a lot. We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance.

2017-05-18

Good

"Spot on product. Reliable"

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. Let us know what we could do next time to earn a 5 star review!

2017-05-17

100% flawless

"Part fit perfectly was a direct replacement for exactly what I needed. Model number checker was spot on.

Also shipped very fast.

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Your comments are most welcome.

2017-05-16

Excellent videos and fast delivery

"The video on how to install the new part in my washing machine was very easy to follow and accurate. The replacement part arrived a day and a half after I ordered it!"

Rep reply posted May-17-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for using our site and for your feedback. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook.

2017-05-15

Not a source for parts to Puerto Rico

"Appliance Parts performed well regarding the shipping, billing and a parts return due to a mistake or mine. One star is lost due to its inability or unwillingness to ship to Puerto Rico. We are part of the USA and all appliance brands are sold here. A good source for parts is badly needed and USPS performs perfectly well for shipments at a reasonable cost. They or their shipper are intentionally unfriendly to Puerto Rico."

Rep reply posted May-15-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our service to our customers. We will review our shipping methods with our account manager and warehouse team for additional options for our Puerto Rico customers. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you again for shopping with AppliancePartsPros.com!

JuanDiaz's Avatar

2017-05-11

The best company.

"I had never deal with such of an excellent company with such a good customer service and knowledgeable personnel. My best experience. Will continue dealing with and recommend to anyone in need of parts and excellent service. "

Rep reply posted May-12-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We appreciate your detailed feedback. Thanks for letting us know. We'll be there for you next time, too!

KathyJones's Avatar

2017-05-09

Dishwasher Repair

"Video was very helpful; the part was easy to install."

Rep reply posted May-10-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad you liked our services.

filter part

"I ordered a part and then realized I needed 3 more parts that I thought came with it. It would be better if there was a suggestion of immediate attached parts more visible to the consumer. "

Rep reply posted May-11-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience that this might have caused. Thank you for taking my call yesterday. As discussed we use the part lists that are supplied to us by the manufacturer. Unfortunately, every repair is unique and we are not always able to identify every part that may be needed to complete a repair. However since you were unaware additional parts would be needed. I refunded the shipping from the second order. The total amount of the refund is 8.95. If there is anything else we can do please let us know. Thank you for allowing AppliancePartsPros.com to assist you.

2017-05-08

Had a bump in the road, but it was worked out in the end...

"I ordered the bearings and the seal to replace the ones in my LG washing machine. I had to tear the washer completely apart to remove and replace the bearings. After hammering the replacement bearings into place, I discovered the seal they sent was the wrong size. My washing machine is in parts all over the utility room (the main point of entry) and unusable! It was that way for 3 days before I got the correct seal (sent next day).
The number on the package the seal came in was correct, but the seal was wrong (it happens). At first, "customer service" was lacking in understanding, but we came to an understanding in the end.

Rep reply posted May-08-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“I do apologize for the inconvenience. We are glad to hear you were able to receive the correct seal. Thank you so much for taking my call, we were able to discuss how we could better assist you. Please accept our sincere apologies, and we hope you will give us another chance to fulfill your appliance parts needs.

2017-05-08

On Time and as described as usual

"Appliance Parts Pros is the best site for finding and ordering my appliance parts. Give it a try."

Rep reply posted May-08-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us feedback. We are happy everything worked out.

2017-05-04

great service

"very good service had the part that we were looking for and the staff were very knowledgeable "

Rep reply posted May-04-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear you benefited from our services.

2017-05-04

"Hello, in my quest to find the broken part for my dryer, I found your website. It was quick and easy with fast shipping. I would do it again. V"

Rep reply posted May-04-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for providing us with feedback. We enjoy hearing from our customers.

2017-05-01

Great experience!

"Easy to use website, competitive prices and fast shipping. Best of all is that the parts are quality, new parts and worked out of the box."

Rep reply posted May-03-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope the repair was successful.

2017-04-30

Dryer latch

"Had the part in stock. Shipped quickly. Back to doing laundry. "

Rep reply posted May-01-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for filling out the survey. We are happy you found us.

Share AppliancePartsPros.com's store rating

AppliancePartsPros.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancePartsPros.com is a merchant member
AppliancePartsPros.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.