Stores > AppliancePartsPros.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Shipping is a scam

"If you pay extra for two day shipping. The weekends don't count. It will be five days to get a washer belt. I paid 12.50 for two day shipping. They said they don't count the weekends. Last time I checked, FedEx delivers on weekends. "

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We do apologize for the inconvenience and confusion our shipping methods have caused. Here is a link to our shipping policies for more information: http://www.appliancepartspros.com/customerservice/shipping.aspx. Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com.

speed of light

"Delivery was at the speed of light and price was very fair. whenever I need appliance parts they will be my first choice.great company Thanks for being there."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“You are very welcome! We'll be there for you next time, too! Thank you for using our site and for your feedback.

Microwave turntable motor

"The motor was exactly what was needed and took about 30 minutes to replace. However, the cardboard shield that was delivered with the motor was snapped in half. I was able to re-use the original shield which allowed for the replacement to go."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“I am glad to hear that your overall purchase with our company was satisfactory and do apologize that the part received was delivered damaged. If you have any issues out of the part please contact our customer service team and we'll be glad to get a new part out to you at no charge to you. Thank you for ordering with AppliancePartsPros.com!

completely sastifyed

"The web site was very easy and useful for finding the needed part. The part came quickly and was the right one. I installed the part and was drying clothes in no time. I would definitely order from them again if needed.
Thx for the great experience
Bill P. Louisville Ky.

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“You're welcome! Your review was very nice. Thanks for your feedback.

Simply the best...

"Have used them for years - their customer service and speed of shipping can't be beat!"

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We appreciate your review. Thank you for completing the feedback form.

I was very pleased with Appliance Parts Pro

"I ordered and received the exact part I needed to fix my dryer fuse. The part arrived quickly and I saved a ton of money in repair fees by doing it myself."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We are happy to hear that the repair went well. Thank you for taking the time to review our site.

2016-06-26

Item needed to be 1 inch wider to match orginal

"Since the item fit depth wise no issue. Because of the 1 inch gap on the width it allowed clothes to catch on the side and tangle. Item also did not include the felt lining on the original. I do appreciate your survey. I rechecked the dryer model and it was correct. I am not sure why your filter did not fit. "

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Manufacturers do change the design of parts frequently in an attempt to make parts compatible with as many of their appliances as possible. We only carry original manufacturer parts, as long as you research the part by model number, you can be assured the part is correct for your unit per the manufacturer. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for your understanding.

2016-06-26

perfect part

"Part was perfect but was something else to replace the broken part on the dryer door. But we did it."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Your comments are most welcome. Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com.

Prompt and Helpful

"Website helped with installation and quick clean up"

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance. Thank you for the endorsement.

2016-06-25

Right part, shipped fast.

"Great diagnostic and part website"

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did.

Sweet and easy

"I ordered a new door handle for my outdoor beer fridge, found the part on your site, had it in two days, popped it out of the package and installed it and was done! Easy breazey! Loved it, will do it again in a heartbeat!!"

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We are glad you liked our services. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Ignitor for oven

"Arrived in excellent condition and took maybe 30 minutes to install.

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We enjoy hearing from our customers. Thank you for sharing.

Fixing the Self-Kill option of my Jenn-Air Oven

"The display panel was the first to go, luckily it was only a capacitor. This time, when we ran the self-clean option, the fan would not stop, and F3 was displayed on the panel. I ordered the replacement sensor from AppliancePartsPros.com, and 2 days later, the sensor was here, and we were back in business again.

Thank you AppliancePartsPros.com!

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“You are very welcome! Congrats on the repair. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Got there 2nd time around

"I'm very happy with the speed of service and the parts I received promptly. Although initially advised by a CS rep to order the incorrect part, this was speedily resolved with a full refund after the wrong parts were delivered. I then ordered the correct parts (unfortunately more expensive, but as I have absolutely NO joy from Samsung I'm not complaining!) after talking to a second CS rep. It's unfortunately very difficult to tell from the awful pen and ink diagram on-line and we both had trouble distinguishing the handle from the backing plate.

I hope these handles for the pull out racks last longer than 3 years, as the ones in the machine degraded and fell to bits! Samsung refuses to honour a 5 year warranty on racking saying it doesn't cover 'the pull out racks' only the interior where the racks go!! Make sense of that if you can! Appliance Parts Pro have been awesome and I highly recommend using.

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We appreciate your detailed feedback. Thanks for letting us know. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook.

2016-06-24

Wow exactly what I needed

"The parts were genuine not knock offs and the install video was helpful. Received the part in two days. Would definitely use this company again. "

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2016

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you for filling out the survey.

Share AppliancePartsPros.com's store rating

AppliancePartsPros.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancePartsPros.com is a merchant member
AppliancePartsPros.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.