Stores > AppliancePartsPros.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review AppliancePartsPros.com by clicking a star below.

2017-09-18

Great response!

"The right part in good time!"

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for providing us with feedback. We hope the repair was successful.

2017-09-16

Almost the best

"First order cancelled for security reason. I explained and reordered.
Second order was not delivered. My mistake for omitting apt unit nr. Customer Svc fixed address and resent order. I'm waiting for delivery.
Perhaps third time is the charm. Very helpfully l folks in custom Svc.

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“At any time the billing address does not match what the customers’ card company has on file the order rejects and has to be canceled. Now that our customer service agents have placed a new order you should have the order soon. Please let us know if the package is not received within a couple of days.

2017-09-14

Outstanding Customer Focus!!

"Called appliance parts pros to see if they provided service calls to repair dryers. While they didn't provide service technicians, the women whom I spoke to, was incredible. Not only did she try to understand my problem, she identified the part I needed to self-repair my dryer, showed me the location of a how-to video. Bottom line...I ordered a $12 part, had it shipped within one day and fixed the dryer the next day."

Rep reply posted Sep-15-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We appreciate your detailed feedback. Thanks for letting us know. We'll be sure to pass that along to the agent who helped you.

2017-09-09

Perfect part

"My new Samsung stove stopped working after the self cleaning mode was done. The electrical panel went out and the door was still locked. I read a review from another customer and followed his lead. I watched a YouTube video. Diagnosed the problem and ordered the part from Appliance Parts Pros. It took less than five minutes to change the thermo-sensor out and my stove was back to normal immediately. So glad this site posted the reviews. "

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for sharing. We are happy to hear you benefited from our services.

2017-09-09

All went well.

"Needed a light socket for a GE refrigerator. AppliancePartsPros.com had the part I needed and some helpful videos. Price was right and I received this part on time. Installed the light socket on Friday and the inside light works great! Thanks!"

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Assisting you is our focus! Thanks for your feedback. We are happy everything worked out.

2017-09-08

Just as Ordered

"Part arrived promptly in the mail. It was just as ordered. Very easy process."

Rep reply posted Sep-08-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook.

2017-08-30

Fast and competent service!

"I was looking for an LG Washing Machine drain pump and didn't know which one I needed. I clicked on the live chat and someone joined me almost immediately. I described what I was looking for and they were able to quickly direct me straight to what I needed. Having an installation video for the part was an especially great boon as it allowed me to do the repair myself with a minimum of effort!"

Rep reply posted Aug-30-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are happy to hear that the repair went well.

2017-08-25

Great information - Horrible delivery 9+ days, still waiting.

"I was impressed with this because of their videos and helpful service finding the parts I needed. I went ahead and ordered 3 parts to have my washing machine fixed.

It was impressive that one of the parts came the next day. The other 2 however were never delivered (as of this review). I finally called after 9 days of waiting.

The person on the phone told me that one part was on back order and wouldn't be in for another week and then they were going to take 5 more days to ship. And the other part apparently had been delivered to the post office but nobody notified me of this. It was supposed to be delivered to my home as stated in the order (same place where the first part was delivered).

Terrible fulfillment of the order. My washing machine is completely out of service for now and after a week+ of waiting I'm pretty much out of clothes now and the person on the phone basically told me there was nothing he could do about it.

Terrible experience.

Rep reply posted Aug-29-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. First, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Given the opportunity, I would like to learn more details about your order and be able to make things right. Please contact me at your convenience. I sent a direct message with my contact information, I look forward to hearing from you and resolving these matters.

2017-08-24

Yes, everything has been fine, however, i am still waiting on the part.

"overall very good experience"

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our site. We are happy you found us.

2017-08-21

Fast delivery also

"Ordered from them several times and have never been disappointed. Fast delivery also"

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for letting us know how much you liked our services. We'll be there for you next time, too!

2017-08-21

good company

""Every thing is good with your company except the cost of delivery which is way to high."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We now offer an economy flat rate shipping option. Regardless of what you order, or how many items you order, it is always one flat rate. We apologize for any inconvenience our shipping cost or policy may have caused. Thank you for the feedback.

2017-08-20

Great customer service!

"The replacement drawer I ordered arrived broken (the box was smashed during shipment). They mailed me another one the same day I called; it arrived two days later. Thanks for the excellent customer service! "

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“You are most welcome! Thank you for allowing us to make this right. We appreciate your review.

2017-08-20

Excellent service

"Parts came quickly and were exactly as ordered. I was able to get my washing machine up and running quickly."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your comments are most welcome.

2017-08-18

oven ignitor

"arrived on time and worked"

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. Let us know what we could do next time to earn a 5 star review!

Greater Chicago Area Verified Customer
2017-08-14

AppliancePartsPros saved me hundreds dollar

"Looked for the problem for my dryer heating. No heat. Ordered part on AppliancePartsPros.com, got part in 14 hours (standard shipping :)), replaced part looking at the video on there website, and in 10 minutes I got my dryer woking."

Rep reply posted Aug-15-2017

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We appreciate your detailed feedback. Thanks for letting us know. We are happy to hear you benefited from our services.

Share AppliancePartsPros.com's store rating

AppliancePartsPros.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancePartsPros.com is a merchant member
AppliancePartsPros.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.