• AppliancePartsP AppliancePartsPros.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

What is this?

"Diagrams of the appliances makes it so much easier than trying to follow changing parts numbers.

Well Done!!!

modified review Rep reply posted May-22-2015

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for providing us with feedback. We appreciate your review.

Ashlee W.
AppliancePartsPros.com
Customer Correspondence Team”

"Appliance Parts Pros had the part I needed, in stock and at a fair price. Their installation video was quite helpful and their standard shipping was VERY fast! The next time I need appliance repair parts, Appliance Parts Pros will be the store I go to. Thanks!"

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“You are most welcome! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"Wow...order arrived in three days and is exactly the product I needed. Thanks you guys!"

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“You're welcome! Thank you for sharing. We enjoy hearing from our customers.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"I was very impressed that the part I ordered came the very next day.!!"

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your review.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"I've used this site many times and I'm very satisfied with the quality products ,fast service, the associates help when I was not exactly sure what I needed. Your prices are the best. No other site comes close ! "

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"Good price from a reputable company. Part (oven control panel board) was exactly as described and worked perfectly.

Part was a new OEM part, not a refurb as some other sellers have.

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for writing this review. We are happy to hear you benefited from our services.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"the ordering was self explanatory, even showed a video of how the part would look and how the fitting was going to take place. The delivery was spectacular, after all, when you have a broken appliance and want to fix it, getting the right part, when you want it is essential. Overall this company was first rate, I would give them a hundred percent after both my experiences."

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for using our site and for your feedback. We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"Very easy to order and delivery was right on time. Great place to shop!!!"

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll be there for you next time, too!

Customer Correspondence Team”

"I'm a first time homeowner and after just being here a few weeks, my washer started making awful noises. Lucky for me I have a brother who is handy. Some how he came across AppliancePartsPros.com and found the pump and belt I needed. I had heard that washing machines are not difficult to fix, its finding the parts. Anyway, I struggled whether I should pay the additional charge to get the parts faster. I saw on the website that most customers receive their parts with in 2 days for the $6.95 standard shipping. I figured I would take a chance. I order the parts Saturday afternoon and the parts were to ship on Monday..,..well to my surprise, the parts came Tuesday and I was back to washing again.
I definitely recommend this site. I saw videos for those who don't have a super brother. I am so happy with their service and selection. This will be my go to site for all parts.

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. We enjoy hearing from our customers.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"Great to look it up and have it delivered. "

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the endorsement. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"I looked around for a replacement control panel for my Double Oven Stove .I spoke to them over the phone excellent customer help get me the correct part and a igniter for my stove also . Delivery was fast and parts were in great shape . No delivery damage "

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear that the repair went well.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"Product was exactly what we needed, at half the price the repairman quoted, and it arrived before noon the day after we ordered it (standard shipping). The instructional video showed us how to do the repair. Very pleased! "

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. We are happy you found us.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"great service and quick delivery."

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our site. We are happy you found us.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"I found the part that I needed very easily and was not able to find it cheaper at any other online store. The part shipped faster than I could have possibly imagined. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and experience shopping with AppliancePartsPros.com"

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope the repair was successful.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"I was very satisfied with part of my order (the large freezer basket) but the smaller ones were too small. I called and asked how I could go about returning the rest of the order and was cut off once and never got an answer the next time I tried, so I hung up. I decided to keep the one that I had opened but I still do not know how or where to return the other unopened box. I also need to know about a refund and how much it will cost in postage to return it."

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing. I apologize about the issue with the baskets, but thank you for allowing me to resolve the issue for you.

Share AppliancePartsPros.com's store rating

AppliancePartsPros.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancePartsPros.com is a merchant member
AppliancePartsPros.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.