Stores > AppliancePartsPros.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10

What is this?

2016-02-09

Quality Item at a good price - quick and honest shipping costs

"I have purchased items in the past from Appliance Parts Pro.com and each time have been very satisfied with their products - online video helps and the availability of their tech support.
Highly recommend this company and will continue to purchase from them.

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We are happy to hear you benefited from our services. Thank you for writing this review.

2016-02-09

"I very satisfied with the parts and easy of ordering and the timely shipping"

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Your review was very nice. Thank you for sharing your experience.

No Surprises!

"I purchased hinges for a wall mount double oven. The directions for how to replace the hinges were spot on and every bit as easy as written. No surprises!"

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you for filling out the survey.

Fast, Curteous, Friendly

"I checked out my brochure that came with our built in Oven and they don't list the parts in which I could order, so I took my chances and went on line. That is all I put in is "oven Racks' and the Company AppliancePartsPros.com came up. That is all I had to do is put in my model # and all the schematics was right in front of me on the screen. How easy is that, plus there were instructions how to install them. Very informal, easy access, and ordering was simple and fast. Received my item within days. It was easier than calling a service man or dealing with a store and be putting on hold or transfer to press 1, or 2, etc. how frustrating is that? I will certainly recommend the web site to my friends and relatives. "

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We are happy you found us. Thank you for your valuable feedback. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook.

Receive 2 items right away and still waiting for Two items

"I ordered new drip pans for an open house and I received two right away and I'm still waiting for the other two. I will now have to return all of them because the open house has come and gone"

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience the delay has caused. The estimated date of arrival that we provide for back ordered parts is the time frame we get from the manufacturer. It is subject to change (sometimes sooner,times later). As soon as we receive back ordered parts we ship them out immediately to our customer. Again, we regret the delay. If at anytime you wish to cancel your backorder, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

2016-02-09

Repair demo & service were terrific

"The repair demo to replace the broken belt on my clothes drier was very helpful.
I chose 2 day delivery for a small extra fee and prevented a laundry back up.
Thanks for the great service.

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“You are very welcome! We appreciate your review. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Fast Shipping!

"I ordered a product last week and it only took a day to get to me! so fast and so quick! I highly recommend. I also had to return it because I got the wrong part but the customer service guided me to the correct part needed. Very responsive."

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We enjoy hearing from our customers. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Right parts, wrong shipping

"I received the exact parts I ordered, and finding and ordering was easy. Unfortunately my package took 3 days to arrive when I specifically paid more for 2-day delivery."

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We only guarantee business day deliveries. If you placed your order after our same day shipping cut off time on Friday, it would not have shipped out until Monday. Please call our customer service team with any concerns you might have about our shipping policies.

any part u want

"I have bought parts from u before, always works for me. . . a little elbow grease and low and behold. . . I don't have to buy a new one. Thank you, I buy from u guys always.
Bill Whyard

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“You are very welcome! Congrats on the repair! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

You gave me flame!!!

"Thank you for the great pricing & great service! I ordered burner caps for my GE Profile stove range. I got a great deal on my stove/oven range at a Habitat ReStore but it has been donated to them without the burner caps. It was NO problem when I found AppliancePartsPros.com online. I had flame in just a couple of days. My great deal at my local Habitat ReStore became an even better deal when I found YOU!
Thank you!!

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We are happy to serve! We are happy you found us. Thank you for using our site and for your feedback.

The Heat is On!

"I ordered a new motor for my dryer. It arrived the following day. It was installed today with the help of your video. I was glad to come home and find my dryer in working order. I am so relieved that I don't have to purchase a new dryer. Thanks to your problem solvers help to pinpoint the exact problem. Thank you so much."

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“You're welcome! Your review was very nice. Thank you for completing the feedback form.

more than satisfied

"Checked with local parts stores first.Price was about double what I saw online and part was not available unless they ordered it which would take several days.So I ordered the part and it arrived the next day and the price was about half the part store quote.How can you go wrong."

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We are glad you liked our services. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

delighted

"user friendly website -- good price -- speedy delivery- excellent quality."

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We enjoy hearing from our customers. Thank you for filling out the survey.

jUST LIKE NEW!

"Well our fridge is back to beinfg just like new. Easily installed two door shelves and replaced the lower bin. Just like new. Thanks "

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“You are most welcome! We appreciate your review. Thank you for the endorsement.

2016-02-08

The No Oven Heat Mystery.

" Fast shipping, part works perfect. Only took 5 Minuts to install the ignitor. Thank you. Frank."

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“You are very welcome! We are happy to hear that the repair went well. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Share AppliancePartsPros.com's store rating

AppliancePartsPros.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancePartsPros.com is a merchant member
AppliancePartsPros.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.