• Address: 16501 Ventura Blvd, Ste 500, Encino, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10

What is this?

"Product came before scheduled ETA"

appliancepartspros3, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for telling us. We are happy everything worked out and hope the repair was successful.

AppliancePartsPros.com”

"was amazed how fast they delivered and exactly what i needed"

appliancepartspros3, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our site. We are happy to hear that the repair went well.

AppliancePartsPros.com”

"They had the best price, it was easy to find the proper part, and they delivered on the third day after I placed the order. Couldn't ask for more!"

appliancepartspros3, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are happy you found us.

AppliancePartsPros.com”

"part came from whirlpool. had wrong jumper wire in the package. Had nothing to do with applproparts"

appliancepartspros3, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We are only able to sell parts the way in which they are sold to us by the manufacturer. We can't make our own kits or break kits down to sell for individual parts. If you could give us a call with your model number, we will be able to further assist you. We apologize to you for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your feedback.

AppliancePartsPros.com”

"Easy to use & prompt delivery"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-26-2014

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our site. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"part recived in window provided and fit as requested. no issues thus far. will use the service again when i need a part."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-26-2014

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Congrats on the repair. We are happy you found us and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"Very fast shipping and their customer service is excellent. I have purchased parts from then before and every time I am extremely satisfied. Great tutorial videos on their website as well. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-25-2014

appliancepartspros3, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for letting us know how much you liked our services. Your review was very nice. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook.

AppliancePartsPros.com”

"I was able to easily find the part I needed, cheaper than Sears and a lot faster on delivery. The new control board works in my Kenmore Ultra Wash. Everything seems fine except the cycle lights don't operate. I push the start button after selecting pots and pans, it starts with the heated dry light on but no cycle indicator light. Test cycle shows some unlit buttons as well. old board showed all lights. (Heating circuit was blown). The board appears to be exactly what sears would have shipped for more money. IT works and I didn't have to gamble on choosing a new dishwasher."

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for filling out the survey. We are happy you found us and that you were able to benefit from our services. However, we are sorry to hear that your appliance is not fully functional. When you have a moment please give us a call with the complete model and serial number of your dishwasher. We would like to have one of our representatives view a complete parts break down of the appliance. We will attempt to troubleshoot/diagnosis the issue for you. We are open 24hrs a day 7 days a week and can be reached at anytime. You can contact us at 1-877-477-7278 or speak with one of our live chat representatives at www.appliancepartspros.com.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"I found exactly what I needed, and it was delivered quick. I liked this service, thank you."

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“You are very welcome! Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"The instructions were horrible! No logic, no photos, no steps, just terrible. I called customer service, they could not help. The technicians are supposed to email me with simple instructions. So far, no emails. Very disappointed!"

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with your order.When you have a moment please give us a call at 1-877-477-7278 or speak with one of our live chat associates online. We are open 24hrs a day 7 days a week and can be reached at anytime. The majority of parts sold should come with step-by-step installation instructions from the manufacturer. As long as the item you purchased is the correct part for your appliance, the instructions should be fairly easy to read. Also, please keep in mind that each part on our website should include a picture image of the part and may have a step-by-step repair video that will guide you through the installation process. In addition to those services we also offer a Q & A section and a Repair Forum where you can post a question to our technicians and they will respond free of charge. Lastly, when you have a moment please check your spam or junk folder. A representative may have emailed those instructions,but sometimes our emails will end up in a junk folder. Again, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"Needed oddball plastic part for dishwasher. Manufacturer's website didn't have it. Web search on the part number led me to AppliancePartsPros.com, and exact replacement arrived not much more than 24 hours after order went in. If only everything were that easy.... "

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. We are happy you found us and benefited from our services. If you should ever need us again in the future. Please do not hesitate to call.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"Didn't have time to gather my tools before it arrived!! Great service"

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your review and we're glad you liked our services.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"I had a problem with my refrigerator I replaced the main control board as suggested. I still was experiencing the same problem so I used the chat with a pro link and got a representative (Sheba A.) She was extremely helpful and is resending me a new control board just in case the one I received was faulty. she answered all my questions respectfully and had no problem with replacing the product I bought. I very much appreciate the service that I received and do recommend anyone who needs help to use appliancepartspros.com for any appliance needs whether it be a question about it or to order parts from them I will continue to do business with this company for years to com"

appliancepartspros2, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you for using our site and for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that the original part did not correct the issue with your appliance. However, I am happy to hear that rep Sheba A, has done a great job at assisting you and sending you a brand new part. We are happy that you have chosen to shop with us and we're glad you liked our services. If you need any additional assistance with the new part or your order please give us a call. We are open 24/7 and can be reached at anytime.

Customer Correspondence Team”

"Very easy to order and quick for delivery. In addition, there was a video clip to demonstrate how to install the part."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-23-2014

appliancepartspros3, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We are happy to hear you benefited from our services. Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com.

AppliancePartsPros.com”

"Had right parts at great price and they fit like a glove the comments were helpful in the installation proces."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-23-2014

appliancepartspros3, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us feedback. We are happy to hear that the repair went well.

AppliancePartsPros.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancePartsPros.com is a merchant member
AppliancePartsPros.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.