Stores > AppliancePartsPros.com

Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

What is this?

2016-05-03

"Delivered right part when promised."

Rep reply posted May-03-2016

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We appreciate your review. Thank you for letting us know how much you liked our services.

2016-04-30

parts I needed

"Parts that I needed were available and shipped promptly. Ordered more than I needed and was able to return the ones I did not need. On line chat personnel were most helpful. "

Rep reply posted May-02-2016

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We are glad you liked our services. Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us feedback.

2016-04-29

Fast and easy

"I was able to easily talk to customer service and get some answers before purchasing the switch, ordered it up and received it the next day, installed it the same day and it looks like it's working just fine. Glad they also offer a full return policy if it doesn't work, so we will see if it continues working"

Rep reply posted Apr-29-2016

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

2016-04-29

IT was almost like click click and I was done

"I have used this website before. Got the parts I needed at my door way before I though I
was going to get them. exact fit up and running in no time . i will use them for parts again as soon as i need to.

Thanks To You guys
Ron T.

Rep reply posted Apr-29-2016

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“You are very welcome! We are happy everything worked out. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Super fast delivery

"The item I ordered arrived before the estimated delivery date. Great customer service!"

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We enjoy hearing from our customers. Thank you for telling us.

Best Deal Ever

"I purchased a refrigerator part through AppliancePartsPros.com. It was the best price available and was delivered in 2 days. The part fit perfectly. Will deal with this company again anytime."

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We'll be there for you next time, too! Congrats on the repair. Thank you for sharing.

2016-04-28

"It arrived in 2 days. That is great as we live in a very rural area. Very please with the pump and delivery. I will use them again."

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We hope the repair was successful. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Appliance Parts Pros to the Rescue

"My Oven's bottom heating element went out the week of a planned family get together. I got online to to compare prices and how fast I could receive the heating elements. Appliance Parts Pros beat the other competitors price by over $30 (including S&H) and guaranteed the arrival time for me. "

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“Your comments are most welcome. Thank you for letting us know how much you liked our services.

2016-04-27

Can always find the parts I need.

"No matter what piece breaks on an appliance, AppliancePartsPros always has what I'm looking for. Shipping is always fast, prices are always right!"

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We'll be there for you next time, too! Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us feedback.

Easy and Fast!

"We needed a turntable plate for our microwave and found it quickly on the AppliancePartsPros website. Used the standard shipping and had it in the microwave by the end of the second day. Awesome service."

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We are happy to hear you benefited from our services. Thanks for your feedback.

2016-04-27

"My family and I have turned to AppliancePartsPros several times to solve our problems.

The service and promptness was the best. Thanks.

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We are happy to serve! We appreciate your review. Thanks for the nice review. It means a lot.

Fast Shipping

"I placed an order for a Whirlpool oven heating element on a Tuesday morning around 7:30 AM. The part was on my front doorstep the next day at noon. Unbelievably quick delivery for a small town in Alabama. And, the product was as advertised and was easily installed."

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“We are happy you found us. Thank you for letting us know how much you liked our services.

SAVE a $100.00

"After watching your repair videos, I realized that I probably could repair my appliance myself and save 100.00 dollars. I always liked to do my own repairs and getting parts from Appliance Parts Pros saves more money by not having to pay top retail. Fixed with out a problem. Thanks Brad"

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“You're welcome! We are happy to hear you benefited from our services. Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com.

Great Service

"The correct parts were sent and delivered quickly. Thank you!"

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“You are most welcome! Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Faster than Fast

"AppliancePartsPros.com delivered promptly!!! I ordered Tuesday and parts were delivered the very next day. Their videos for repairs were great too!

Thanks for great service.

A Jenkins

appliancepartspros1, AppliancePartsPros.com rep has responded

“You are very welcome! We are glad you liked our services. Thanks for the nice review. It means a lot.

Share AppliancePartsPros.com's store rating

AppliancePartsPros.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancePartsPros.com is a merchant member
AppliancePartsPros.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.