Stores > AppliancePartsPros.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-09-28

"Getting my part was quick and easy"

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thanks for your feedback. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook.

2016-09-28

"a home run [grand slam]. shipping was great and fast price was low and video made it so easy . Will always use this site."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for letting us know how much you liked our services. We are happy to hear you benefited from our services.

Quality part

"The part I needed was available at a reasonable price, and I'm happy with it. Shipping was slow and cost more than the part but our micrewave is up and running again."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us feedback. Let us know what we could do next time to earn a 5 star review!
Tiffany B

2016-09-27

"Right parts available and shipped very fast."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for using our site and for your feedback. We'll be there for you next time, too!

Great service

"Needed some replacement shelves for my refrigerator. Was able to find what I needed easily online, watched the video for installation, in this case wasn't really needed to put shelves in, but it's a great idea to have installation videos along with the products you buy so I wanted to check them out. Ordering was easy and the box arrived in two days! "

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy you found us.

PROfessionals all around!

"I always order from this company. I get the right parts that I need for the job, at a very competitive price. I often get the parts the next day, with standard shipping, even when ordered in the afternoon!!! They also have numerous videos to walk you through almost any job, which is a great advantage to the average diy-er.They even send an extra little "gift". This company cares about its customers and their valuable time."

This review was modified by michelle-80475 on September 27 2016 04:21:03 PM

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us feedback. We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance.

2016-09-27

"I have already done this."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. We enjoy hearing from our customers.

bobhodge's Avatar

2016-09-27

Poor packaging but things worked out

"When I took the dryer motor out of the package, I noticed a piece of black plastic or bakelite in the bottom of the box. It was a piece of the electrical connection block. Luckily the break was pretty clean, and did not expose any wires, so I used a bit of cyanoacrylate glue to re-attach it and proceeded to finish the successful repair of my dryer. Everything else with AppliancePartsPros was fine. "

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“I sincerely apologize that the part received was damaged. If you would like to process a warranty replacement please give us a call at your earliest convenience. You will need your unit's model and serial number, thank you!

2016-09-27

Gasket when you need it.

"My daughter had an experience with her refrigerator not cooking. It cost her $175.00 to learn that it was buildup of frost in the vents at the bottom of her freezer section. She took a hair dryer and after about 20 minutes cleared the frost from the vent. She said it was from a gasket that was letting air in. Yes, it was. I got on the internet for
Appliance Parts Pro and gave them the serial number and model of my refrigerator. They sent me a gasket (I needed two so I ordered another one later). It took five minutes to install them. My refrigerator is fine now and I am happy. Thanks Appliance Parts Pro.

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Assisting you is our focus! We appreciate your detailed feedback. Thanks for letting us know. We are happy everything worked out.

refrig auger

"very quick and excellent item."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our site. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook.

Second Time Still a Charm

"This was my second time to order parts from Appliance Parts Pro. Still fantastic experience. Easy to use web page and ordering. Right parts as well. LIGHTNING FAST delivery for the standard delivery price both times. "

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We appreciate your detailed feedback. Thanks for letting us know. We'll be there for you next time, too!

2016-09-26

"The drawer doesn't quite close all the way."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Manufacturers do change the design of parts frequently in an attempt to make parts compatible with as many of their appliances as possible. We only carry original manufacturer parts, as long as you research the part by model number, you can be assured the part is correct for your unit per the manufacturer. However if you feel this part is not correct or defective please contact our customer service department at 1-877-477-7278. We will be happy to research this further for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for your understanding.

Thoroughly professional

"Ordered item arrived quickly, support answered questions fast and politely."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance.

2016-09-25

It's a miracle

"I am not a handy man by no means and was in a bind. It was not only a miracle to find your site but that your rep was unbelievable in helping me with my problem and explaining your guarantee. Also, to get the part in less than 48hrs is a miracle in itself. Thank you as all is fixed and working as brand new."

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“Thank you for letting us know how much you liked our services. We are happy you found us.

2016-09-25

The Zen of Appliance Paint

"The paint worked pretty well - although it was not a perfect match. The price was good, but the shipping was so expensive. Does it have to be so costly?"

A rep from AppliancePartsPros.com, appliancepartspros1, has responded

“We offer flat rate shipping. Regardless of what you order, or how many items you order, it is always one flat rate. We apologize for any inconvenience our shipping cost or policy may have caused. Thank you for the feedback.

Share AppliancePartsPros.com's store rating

AppliancePartsPros.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancePartsPros.com is a merchant member
AppliancePartsPros.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.