Appliance Parts Experts Reviews - appliance-parts-experts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 108 reviews

Appliance Parts Experts is not a merchant member
Appliance Parts Experts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Best price and quick shipping."

"I love the quick delivery and the part was the right on. Now I have an oven that works!!! Thank you."

"Beat locak supplier by rwo days shipping an almost 20 dollars. Wont mention what sears was going to charge for same part. Accurate Expedient Affordable!"

"Great price!Fast delivery,very happy.First time order.Going to order a bearing kit for my dryer.Hope it goes as good."

"Ordered a hard start kit for the fridge compressor to replace the existing relay and starter cap. Fast delivery (2 days) and started right up! Thanks for quick service!"

"Order shipped quickly and it was exactly what we needed!"

The controller was definitely the problem. Having worked as a tech
before, it was relatively easy to diagnose the problem although not
having any test equipment still left some doubt. Identity of needed
part was simple, direct and cost was one of the lowest 'out there'.
I'm

"We placed an order for a Refrigerator part and it arrived very fast. The part worked perfectly and the refrigerator is good as new. Thanks for your prompt shipment."

"Parts were right the first time!!! It feels good to know a site to have sent the right parts as ordered! They were packaged with care and delivery was right on time as mentioned to arrive!!! :)"

"I found it to be a smooth process. Thanks"

"I ordered my part online on Friday and I had it by Wednesday.
I am happy to say that my dryer works again and I don't have
to dry my clothes at the laundromat. I am very satisfied and I
will order again from your site if I need to. Thank you again.

"Very quick service. I was very surprised at the great service. Thank you! I will continue doing business when I need parts."

"part was correct delivered quick very satisfied"

"Received my clothes dryer timer quickly."

"I was very impressed with how my order was fulfilled- excellent shipping time, even to Wyoming, and it was well-packed, which definitely helped as our postal carrier was not at all careful."