Stores > Apple Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Apple Store by clicking a star below.
2017-03-25

Save your money and time don't buy apple products

"The store is awful and they are not helpful. If you call apple care they pretend to not see notes by the store and essentially tell you that their hardware problems are yours and not there's. Then they have the nerve to suggest you buy another replacement device!"

This review was modified by HeliotropeJay on March 25 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-03-09

I have always been given the best customer service multiple times.

"I have always been given the best customer service multiple times.

This review was modified by Marklewisry on March 09 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-03-03

Do not buy third party products from Apple

"Apple may be help with their own products BUT ... If a third party product & it goes wrong they immediately go into deflect & total non-responsibility mode. Under British Law they must replace a product with 30 days. Outside this retailers have discretion to repair or replace. Apple will try & make you feel like you're being 'unreasonable' by 'evoking' the Sales of Goods Act & only after an argument, offer to replace a product. So if you have an external device which has data you need to recover they won't help you by liaising with the original manufacturer. You're on your own. My advice is not to buy any third party products from Apple. You can usually get them cheaper elsewhere anyway."

This review was modified by keithfmanaton on March 03 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-02-22

Tech support is the WORST!!!!

"I am so **** I can't even focus!!!!! My phone that I have Paid $750 for is shutting down on me!!!!!! I literally have owned the phone for 48hrs and it has shut down more than 8 time!!! I have spent more than 4 hours with people doing nothing for this problem but telling me to SPEND MORE MONEY to fix the damn phone!!!!!! This is unbelievable!!!! BEYOND angry and frustrated!!!! DON'T BUY FROM APPLE!!!!! they will rip you off!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by kimyricki on February 22 2017 01:15:01 PM

2017-02-01

No Refund!? Are you kidding me!? Civilization VI

"Obviously the apple store is greedy enough to take your money knowing you are getting a relatively poor experience.

So, as many of you fans of Civilization VI know, the way to go is to purchase it on steam. Once you do that, it is compatible with either windows or OSX. Unfortunately, you aren't able to get your purchase refunded. Even when talking to the app developer, Aspyr, they wouldn't provide a product code for steam, even though Firaxis did it for a customer using Civ 5. (see the following link)

So if you haven't purchased Civilization VI yet, but would like to, make sure to get it on steam. Do not get it from the apple app store. You will regret it.

This review was modified by mraverymichael on February 01 2017 06:30:01 AM

2017-01-08

NEVER AGAIN...APPLE DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR DOLLARS OR MINE

"I recently purchased an Apple iphone 7Plus from Apple's online store. According to the order page, if I placed the order within the allotted time, I would receive the phone the following day at no charge. I placed the order (over $900) immediately, paid in full and received a purchase confirmation, also stating that the phone would arrive the next day, Saturday, December 31st. An hour later, I received a FEDEX shipping confirmation email stating that the phone would be delivered the following Tuesday, due to the New Year's Holiday. I contacted Apple's customer service by chat (I do have a transcript) and was essentially to told to be grateful for receiving free shipping, that the "next day commitment" on their website wasn't a guarantee and to essentially pound sand. Really unhappy, I also spoke to a customer service supervisor, Jason R., who stated that there was not much of a chance that he could get the phone to me by Saturday, but he would be in touch with me after the holidays...it's been a week since I made my $900+ purchase and not a single word from anyone.

As a consumer, I rarely experience problems with merchants when a transaction gets fouled up...generally the merchants are sympathetic and offer to make things right. Consequently, I am completely dismayed with Apple's complete disregard for it's advertised commitments and its customer. They do not deserve my hard-earned $'s, nor yours. Still fuming!

This review was modified by TPLUS7 on January 08 2017 07:05:00 AM

2016-12-20

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"For a company that sells phones at a sky rocket price that should be illegal, the service returned back from the company is absolutely HORRIBLE. The apple store on the customer service end is a joke. None of those guys are there to help you if you have an issue with your phone. Only there to try and sell sell sell. I paid almost $400 for a phone and used it less than a year only to have it stop taking a charge and then go dead on me. Got it to turn on for a second in the apple store which is what they said they needed it to do to tell me whats wrong. Long story short. Wasted 3hours or more in apple store and commuting there and they did nothing. They did not even have a tech open the phone to see if any visible damage (which is what they used to do) Apple has become a money hungry company whose service and products have become worse and worse. Everything is a set up to get you to spend more money and buy another phone. HORRIBLE COMPANY> Without even attempting to give me other options or checking my phone, the apple tech told me it must me a faulty motherboard which is rare and all i can do is buy another phone starting at $300 for old model. Just taking guesses on my phone. There is no reason i should be the unlucky one to be stuck with a malfunctioning phone that dies after less than a year because "the motherboard must have gone bad" This is not the first nor second time Ive received this kind of service. The tech was in no way concerned about helping me with my issue! and NOTHING WAS DONE TO SOLVE PROBLEM OR EVEN CHECK IT! After being an APPLE customer for many years, Im finally abandoning the company and giving nothing but bad reviews based on my experience. Phones never hold charge and always die and take forever to turn on. No issues like this with my roommates Samsung. Goodbye Apple."

2016-12-12

Apple Online Store

"Ordered item online on 11/29/16 and it's suppose to be delivered within a week, 2 weeks later item still was "underway", I called customer support to find out what happened and they been useless, best they can do is cancel my order, return money and even after that I'm having trouble, because they didn't return me full amount... Support is awful!"

2016-12-10

They don't even deserve 1 star

"First off as we all know their products ****! After replacing the same phone for the 5th time in one year I came across one which had a terrible mother board I was on my phone then all the sudden pitch black. I took it to a few different places that's how I figured out it was the mother board they suggested I take it to Apple and that's exactly what I did. I made an app that for 6 they didn't take me until 6:50 after being told 10 more minutes 3 times it was not 10 minutes. I was approached finally by a worker and told me that it was physical damage and it was just my screen OK hahaha have I find that funny because if it was my screen shouldn't all those cell phone fixing companies have fixed my screen? I asked to speak with a manager the manager told me the scratch at the back of my phone was causing the problem. ? Excuse me? I corrected her and she told me that they are technicians. Technicians? My friend has a job at Apple and he's not a technician nor did he study so you can fck ff with your were "professional technicians". I have already gotten a new galaxy 7 edge before I went to Apple because I knew I never wanted to touch anything of apples products I just wanted my contacts back so I wanted them to fix my phone. And that's exactly what did not end up happening. Terrible customer service! Terrible products! I will never enter an apple store again. Waste of my time and money not to mention the only apple store in my city is 30 min away from me. I don't even want to think about the fact that I drove 30 min there and back for such a terrible let company like Apple. "

This review was modified by Sohailaaa on December 10 2016 03:21:57 AM

2016-12-06

plenty staff not many helpful people

"if you happened to go to apple shop there are plenty staff to sell you as many stuff as you wish to buy but if you have issues with your phone there won't be any one to help even i request that the back up is not a issue
i had to make two trips but the young man wasn't helpful even when I arrived the store 3 pm and he is refusing me a service due lot enquiries but there were no one there bear in mind between 3 and 9 pm you could built a whole computer
my son like laptop for Christmas but i promised you it won't be apple
plus i have two iPad apple /apple mac and apple iPhone and i watch that i will gradually get read of as i can afford it and don't put up with this sort of attitude

2016-12-01

SCREW APPLE

"They have ZERO customer service at their online store.
If they weren't so monopolized, I'd never choose apple.
They need to care about their customers.

2016-08-31

bye bye iphone

"after being an iphone fan since iphone 2 , not its time to change and try something else .i had this iphone 6 for almost 7 months i always update it with the latest ios .
last update which was i believe 9.3.1 i had an issue with the iphone the finger print didn't work at all before the 9.3 it was running great . and today i was hoping the update will fix this last issue and guess what i woke up on the iphone showing the itune logo and asking to be connected to itunes, so i did and after contacting the apple support and 4 hours of waiting hoping for it to be back online i'm stuck on the itunes logo i try 3-4 computers
nothing happened so i guess i'm going to give this garbage phone away and buy new one but this time i will make sure its not apple ........

2016-08-19

Fraudulent Charges

"Apple's iTunes - DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!!! I've had over $75.00 in fraudulent charges on my account and support has done nothing but send me emails telling me how to review the charges. Hysterical since I know how to do that but they obviously they don't. I've notified the credit card company to not accept any more charges from them. They have now sent me emails stating they can't charge my account and therefore I can't download updates to the current apps. I've turned this over to my attorney and will be seeking fees, resititution and fraud charges against them. My contract on this Apple phone runs out in September and I will pay off what's owed on the iPad Pro and sell it to get off it's contract. I will never again use APPLE or its products again."

2016-06-21

Apple is going down fast! Consumer beware!!

"I have been using Mac products for years, primarily because the hardware was more reliable and I spend a lot of time using a workstation.
Recently I have begun to see Apple just ins't what it used to be.
My most recent problem came with their new Apple Music. I signed up for the free trial, but soon discovered it won't work with older hardware, and they haven't come out with a new workstation in years...
Then I discovered they had been charging me $10 a month even though I never used it and they never warned me it wouldn't work on some of their own devices!!!
It was a huge hassle getting a refund, and now iTunes won't accept the credit card --all because they bungled their Apple Music offering.
I saw this same kind of pattern once in a hardware chain that stopped bothering about its customers. It soon went out of business, replaced by one that would.
Apple execs take note!

This review was modified by omnatio on June 21 2016 01:09:59 PM

2015-08-16

"Ordered a refurbished ipad mini2, they promise that I should be able to pick it up in the store within a week. Don't believe. It's not been 10 days and it still hasn't even shipped to the store. They are "promising" that I should be there in three days, which would make it 13 days from I ordered it. I barely even remember that I have one coming.... ridiculous. I chatted with a representative yesterday, and I don't really know what to say when he told I'm "awesome" since I gave him the details he needed.... really, "awesome"? I felt less like that and more like and idiot for taking their original promise of quick delivery seriously. Two days if you ship to home..."

Share Apple Store's store rating

Apple Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Apple Store is not a merchant member
Apple Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!