Stores > Apple Store

• Apple Store

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Ordered a refurbished ipad mini2, they promise that I should be able to pick it up in the store within a week. Don't believe. It's not been 10 days and it still hasn't even shipped to the store. They are "promising" that I should be there in three days, which would make it 13 days from I ordered it. I barely even remember that I have one coming.... ridiculous. I chatted with a representative yesterday, and I don't really know what to say when he told I'm "awesome" since I gave him the details he needed.... really, "awesome"? I felt less like that and more like and idiot for taking their original promise of quick delivery seriously. Two days if you ship to home..."

"good company, i am a apple fan. Have purchased a iphone and a ipad mini 2.

"Very helpful. They knew everything that needed to be done! Couldn't have been easier!"

"I've only had the best experience at the Apple Store in Freehold New Jersey. Because you make your appointment, you're treated special. My recent experience was a iphone that was out of warranty but had an unusual problem. I talk to customer service Apple corporate. When I went to the store they replaced my iPhone with a new one, no questions asked, and even replaced an adapter that was out of replacement Time. Great job!"

This review was modified by Laceygooddog on April 10 2015 07:45:03 PM

"Apple is great in general but I love ordering things online! My items are always shipped by the next business day. Items are also in perfect condition "

"I bought a iPad air in December of 2013. Generally no problem. This week I attempted to update as per Apple and it froze. I took it to the apple store in Sherway Gardens and could not repair it and they asked me to buy a new unit. Anyone else had a the same problem with an update ?"

"It's sad a great company had bad extention as partners. I visit Peach Mac or something like this and I gave them my borken Iphone6. they told me 3-6 days the process and 13 days later I call and call and call to see what happen. At the end they did not fix my cell, they said Apple decide to replace it. Why? Was only broken. I am not so happy with Apple because I wrote them asking and nothing back from them"

This review was modified by garcabner on March 16 2015 10:12:50 AM

"This is my first review but just had to vent my frustration with the process. I have had my phone a total of 10 days. After two days going back and forth with the apple tech support team. I'm left with a $29 dollar fee after being sold a defective phone. "

This review was modified by steeple1 on February 26 2015 08:13:01 PM

ibustbogusreviewsites's Avatar

"Esurranty.com is the best cellphone insurance provider available. When you purchase your apple iPhone or iPad, go to www.esurranty.com to get insurance for it!"

"Ridiculous: I could not simply call my local Apple store to confirm availability of a defective part. Instead, I had to wait on hold for 20 minutes to speak with a corporate technical rep, then make an appointment and wait again at the store. The listed "local store" phone # is really a corporate # that does not connect with the store. The only option was to keep my appointment and start again, only to find that exchange of the defective part only needed to take 2 minutes. It is ridiculous that you can not simply call a local store directly."

"I have Purchased a Mac book pro, and was really looking forward to it, BUT IT STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED!

The disappointing service of Apple and their disgusting delivery Service Syncreon or UK mail ( they cant even decide which one they are using) took away any trace of excitement.

I have bought plenty of Apple products before, so I know purchases are usually smooth, but when things don't work out as usual, expect the worst!!!

After having to cancel all my plans on the day of expected delivery and staying at home all day as they cant give me a specified delivery time except for "anywhere from morning till 7PM", only to receive no package at the end of the day.

So I again cancelled all my plans on Tuesday and stayed at home, also to get nothing. So i decided to phone apple, and was told they can't help me track the product, and started throwing numbers at me to dial.

After waiting 40 mins on hold for Sycreon/Ukmail, an extremely rude "Customer service" staff picked up, who eventually managed to tell me the driver has ran out of shift time and decided to delay my package, THREE DAYS IN A ROW!

Cant help but wonder why Apple would rely on such below par delivery service.

Don't not expect apple or their rubbish delivery service to keep you in the loop, or update you about your items.

Apple will only apologies while their delivery service spits in your face.

This review was modified by abd_k on October 01 2014 02:48:12 PM

"I am extremely disappointed at apple's customer service after my order had been placed on 09/12/2014, despite apple has been through a very busy week.
First of all, I can't even find an online store or customer service feedback portal on apple.com or any other official site. Only product or website functions have feedback.
I tried to place an iphone 6 pre-order on apple.com and I realized it only accepted the shipping address from AT&T database. So I changed the billing address on att.com to the current correct address immediately. Although att.com updated this change very soon, but apple didn't. I called the apple customer service for the 1ST time, regarding this address updating problem. The representative said you need wait 24 hours to see the change but it's OK to put an order, the system would change the address automatically when it shipped the iphone out. I was skeptical about this answer so I called the customer service for the 2ND time the next day, tried to changed the shipping address. Now the representative said they can't modify the address because their partner At&t wouldn't allow them to modify, I emphasized that At&t had already updated my new billing address, but all she could tell me is that I may need wait longer to see the update on apple.com but she could do nothing about this.
I made a 3RD phone call the same day, several hours after that since I might be lucky to get another experienced guy to solve this, which turned out a disaster. He seemed like even more unskilled and asked me hold for more than five times, some of which lasted more than 20 minutes! This call cost me over 2 hours and the result was that he told me I need call AT&T myself to change the address! I was desperate, so I went to a local apple store to see if they had any ideas. Of course, the salesman in the apple store said they only took care of the in-store orders. So I made the 4th phone call in two days. After an hour waiting, the representative said she will file a request and if I hadn't got any response in 24 hours, I could call them back. I said OK and unsurprisingly, no response at all. So I called again for 5TH time, one said they were so busy and you need wait another 24 hours. Thank god I finally got an email said my request had been working on after about 30 hours from the last call.
On Thursday, 09/18/2014, I could finally track the shipment and the destination was still the wrong address. I made a 6TH call regarding this and one told me the reroute request has been made and what I need to do was waiting. On Friday, which should be the guaranteed delivery date, I received two messages showed first delivery failed from UPS. I thought the reroute may need be after the 1st attempt. But I was shocked after asking UPS, who said no reroute request on this package so we would do the 2nd attempt tomorrow! I was angry at that time. If you can't make it, why not just tell me? The last representative even told me she can find my reroute request and nothing to worry about.
That's the whole story, full of tedious waiting and careless lies. I made 7th call just now and she said she had inform the carrier and this time would definitely solve the problem.

This review was modified by Emersonxsu on September 19 2014 11:28:39 AM

"Excellent order and delivery."

This review was modified by misubecetyv on July 30 2014 07:34:39 AM

This company exceeded my expectations . I am very very thrilled to purchase my Apple iPad 16GB, because it is Very easy to use and excellent graphics. It's like having a mini computer... Thanks for the quickest customer support..

"Got my MacBook Pro under $800 USD with awesome processing power.
Customer service was somewhat slow, almost 22 hours to answer a simple question, but was worth it.
I'm running Mac OSX Mavericks, Windows 8 and Ubuntu all on my MacBook :)

Great Machine and Great store!

This review was modified by herpderpies on March 09 2014 07:26:15 PM

Share Apple Store's store rating

Apple Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Apple Store is not a merchant member
Apple Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!