Apple StoreCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I am extremely disappointed at apple's customer service after my order had been placed on 09/12/2014, despite apple has been through a very busy week.
First of all, I can't even find an online store or customer service feedback portal on apple.com or any other official site. Only product or website functions have feedback.
I tried to place an iphone 6 pre-order on apple.com and I realized it only accepted the shipping address from AT&T database. So I changed the billing address on att.com to the current correct address immediately. Although att.com updated this change very soon, but apple didn't. I called the apple customer service for the 1ST time, regarding this address updating problem. The representative said you need wait 24 hours to see the change but it's OK to put an order, the system would change the address automatically when it shipped the iphone out. I was skeptical about this answer so I called the customer service for the 2ND time the next day, tried to changed the shipping address. Now the representative said they can't modify the address because their partner At&t wouldn't allow them to modify, I emphasized that At&t had already updated my new billing address, but all she could tell me is that I may need wait longer to see the update on apple.com but she could do nothing about this.
I made a 3RD phone call the same day, several hours after that since I might be lucky to get another experienced guy to solve this, which turned out a disaster. He seemed like even more unskilled and asked me hold for more than five times, some of which lasted more than 20 minutes! This call cost me over 2 hours and the result was that he told me I need call AT&T myself to change the address! I was desperate, so I went to a local apple store to see if they had any ideas. Of course, the salesman in the apple store said they only took care of the in-store orders. So I made the 4th phone call in two days. After an hour waiting, the representative said she will file a request and if I hadn't got any response in 24 hours, I could call them back. I said OK and unsurprisingly, no response at all. So I called again for 5TH time, one said they were so busy and you need wait another 24 hours. Thank god I finally got an email said my request had been working on after about 30 hours from the last call.
On Thursday, 09/18/2014, I could finally track the shipment and the destination was still the wrong address. I made a 6TH call regarding this and one told me the reroute request has been made and what I need to do was waiting. On Friday, which should be the guaranteed delivery date, I received two messages showed first delivery failed from UPS. I thought the reroute may need be after the 1st attempt. But I was shocked after asking UPS, who said no reroute request on this package so we would do the 2nd attempt tomorrow! I was angry at that time. If you can't make it, why not just tell me? The last representative even told me she can find my reroute request and nothing to worry about.
That's the whole story, full of tedious waiting and careless lies. I made 7th call just now and she said she had inform the carrier and this time would definitely solve the problem.

modified review This review was modified by Emersonxsu on September 19 2014 11:28:39 AM

"Excellent order and delivery."

modified review This review was modified by misubecetyv on July 30 2014 07:34:39 AM

This company exceeded my expectations . I am very very thrilled to purchase my Apple iPad 16GB, because it is Very easy to use and excellent graphics. It's like having a mini computer... Thanks for the quickest customer support..

"Got my MacBook Pro under $800 USD with awesome processing power.
Customer service was somewhat slow, almost 22 hours to answer a simple question, but was worth it.
I'm running Mac OSX Mavericks, Windows 8 and Ubuntu all on my MacBook :)

Great Machine and Great store!

modified review This review was modified by herpderpies on March 09 2014 07:26:15 PM

VertZz's Avatar
London

"Recently my standard apple headphones for my iPhone 4S got damaged through fault in the left channel. I contacted them on the website and they phoned me 20 minutes later saying what they're going to do, they issued me the new earpods as the replacement as well as a years warranty on them.

This is the quickest customer support I've ever encountered and I've spoke to many customer services.
So in my opinion, I love apple as well as the services and the products.

"they were great thank you guys "

"Apple levert alle mooie producten maar jammer dat iPad geen films kunnen afspelen via tv dus moet ik een ander oplossing zien vinden!"

"I bought a G4 tower in 1999 from the Apple store. Guess what? It still works and although not my main CPU serves me well as my 'in home' DJ. Thanks Apple."

"I have ordered 3 computers on their website and all great experiences. I love that you can custom build your options too. Will use again."

"I'm writing on the Canadian end. I ordered over 2,000.00 of equipment from The Apple.ca store which was wonderful, from the sales, to follow up to shipping, everything was seamless. I've purchased both from their Canadian website and Canadian retail stores. They were knowledgeable and helpful in both. I highly recommend them."

modified review This review was modified by Torontocomputerperson on May 23 2013 06:29:14 PM

"The Apple Store writes the book on a great buying experience. The minute one walks in the door the experience starts. Their stores are beautiful from top to bottom. Almost every product they sell is on display and ready for you to test before purchasing. The staff is knowledgeable but not intimidating. You feel comfortable when speaking with them about your needs. You are not left feeling stupid.

Once you decide to purchase all goes very smoothly. In my opinion though what really sets them apart is the way they handle rebates. They give easy instructions that are a breeze to follow. You can actually complete the entire process on line... no need to mail anything!!! Your money arrives in a timely fashion.

The ultimate in a retail buying experience.

modified review This review was modified by BuffaloJohn on January 28 2013 05:44:34 AM

"Bought many items... iPods, MacBookPros, MacBookAir, etc etc. Each transaction has been flawless. They have great order status update e-mail notifications, and they usually manage to deliver the product before the expected delivery date.

"Apple store has one of the worst return policies around. You cannot return even unused ipad cover..., which doesnt work... They just take your money, and and give you crap. Overpriced, poor quality, Chinese products:("

"Love them! Only wish I had an I-pad"

"The customer service was unbelievably terrible that I have never seen. It totally destroyed the Apple image in my mind. I tried to call the store number that was listed in the webpage for the W. 14 Street in Manhattan, it always directed to the technical support other than to the store. I called again and said “talk to the manager” as directed by the technical representative in the 1st call. After on hold for about 10 minutes, the announcement recording indicated that there were still 3 calls ahead of me. I gave up and decided to walk down from 34th street to the W. 14 Street store at around 12:30. The representative on the 1st floor was nice and helped me make an appointment on spot. I waited 55 minutes in the store and went up to the 3rd floor for my scheduled appointment of 2:40. I ran into a representative with a nametag “Manager”. He asked what I needed directly (without responding my “hi” to in approaching him). I showed my iPod touch and said to him that there might be a crack on my iPod glass that when I touched a particular spot, it would not respond. My iPod did not turned on because the battery ran out (I did not realized it before, my fault) when I showed it to the Manager. He said the store would not do any repair but if I wanted, he could recycle the iPod for a new one at the cost of $146 (I forgot the exact figure). I said very politely that I would like to find out what was wrong before I could make a decision to recycle as the iPod was still in warranty. He became impatient and started giving me attitude immediately. He said that I should charge the battery before I came and that he had no way to turn it on to check the problem as the battery ran out. I asked if he could plug it into a charger just to turn it on to see what the problem was. He kept saying that “this is the Apple store, not a charging station”, impatiently and rudely. I replied that “you are the Apple Store, there must be a charge somewhere to check on the problem”. He got very rude and annoyed. He repeated that “this is the Apple store, not a charging station. When you bought the iPod, there was a charger came with it. You should go home and have the battery charged and come back”. I said I did not want to go home and come back by taking a day off from work. I just needed to find out what was wrong with my iPod. I tried to explain that what I needed was a charge to turn the screen on. “You could not just try to turn me away like this”. I replied. He got even ruder and said to me with arrogance: “I do not want to exclude you from the store with security”. I was very surprised a customer service representative could have done this. I replied “you don’t have to threaten me, am I doing anything wrong?” and started looking at his nametag. He realized that I was pissed off and looking at his name tag, he became a little bit nicer and said we did not have to get into this and said he was just wanted to help. He then directed me to another representative. By the way, that fellow representative was super nice and professional. He took my iPod away and went into the office. He returned in less than three minute and explained the problem in the glass. He then plugged the iPod into a laptop on the table to show me what the problem was (it was that easy, I don’t understand why the Manager could not do that but kept blaming and turning me away). He answered all my questions very patiently and did the trade in. The whole transaction took less than 10 minutes giving me a present experience.

I noticed that the Manager was much nicer when he talked to other folks. I felt very strongly that he was giving me attitude and impatience because of my Asian face and accent in English. The arrogance and impatience were written in his face the moment he started talking to me. My experience further evidenced the news in the media that Asian Americans got discriminated in Apple Stores. I would have rated this store 5 stars if I only rated on the representative on 1st floor and the fellow representative who helped me after the “manager”.

modified review This review was modified by MikeChen on December 17 2012 07:10:32 PM

Apple Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Apple Store is not a merchant member
Apple Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!