Stores > Apple Store
  • Apple Store

Voice your opinion! Review Apple Store by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Apple is detestable n despicable. I used to have the human coalition application that I enjoyed n loved so much n apple took it away.

"I'm so upset that Apple has removed the human coalition app. I love that app n now I can't enjoy the app because of of the poor decision Apple has made. Apple did something so stupid n so wrong. Apple is useless n it deserves to go out of business since Apple does not know what good customer service is. So you don't know that in order to make the customer happy, you cannot remove apps that the customer likes. I'm so turned off and disgusted by this stupid rule. I'm considering to eventually getting another company because I'm so ****. Please put that app back because if you don't, I'm not going to be happy with apple
I recommend that no one goes to Apple because it's a useless meaningless company. I would leave the company now n never return again

2017-10-01

Horrible service for order online

"I was never this angry at any reseller that I need to write here to inform other people.
Experience in Apple Online Store is so bad:
- The staff online was no helpful at all. I ask them two questions:
1. What is the CPU generation (kaby lake or Sky lake) They answer wrongly.
2. When is my estimate delivery time because I will be at different places depends on the time. They CANNOT confirm. Just say will be 9am to 9pm. WTH. They kind of force me to place order to one of my address despite my demand for changing.
And now DHL informed me that the package will arrive to my OFFICE from 19:00 to 21:00? WTF? I will need to stay in the office to pick it up? Seriously Apple, are you f-ing kidding me?
This is such a bad experience. You cannot even complain to them anymore.

2017-09-29

nothing to say, it was just so bad

"Horrible delivery experience. I ordered a macbook for university so it is very urgent. They do not write the hour of delivery and when we are away for only thirty minutes they come to deliver only for me to miss it and now I have to pick it up after three full days. I am utterly disappointed. Please ensure customers get their delivery ON THE DAY you say it will reach them , otherwise they will be utterly disappointed."

2017-08-06

Consistent Poor Service

"Again, and again, and again poor customer service. I called ahead to the Tigard, OR Bridgeport Mall Apple Store to see if I can exchange my black (unopened) Beats headphones for Silver, and was told yes. I come into the store at opening time Sunday and the young man tells me I can't exchange the unopened item without the MacBook Pro I purchased with it. Shocking (not), this specific store finds a unique way to demonstrate their horrible service every single time I come in. Too bad the products are so good, they may want to spend some of their enormous profit hiring a hirer caliber workforce. "

2017-07-15

Dont Buy Apple

"We went through four different people before we got to the technician. Each person was about a days wait. Once we actually got to the technician it took 3 minutes for them to tell us that the phone is broken."

2017-04-15

iPhone 7 issues

"My phone hasn't been working! Can't make phone calls, can't see my messages, can't listing to my voice message and now I can see my own videos!!
After driving 45 minutes I just find out that the store couldn't check my phone because they are too busy!! Nothing was place online in this regards, so I wasn't aware of the problem!! I talk to Carlos, who didn't give me he's last name, and ask for help! He didn't care at all and ask me to come another day!!
This is my last iPhone!! I'll be buying somsung from now on!
The last generations of iPhone are only giving more issues and the last update, didn't help at all!!

2017-04-14

Apple.com

"Ordered an IPhone 7 from their website with estimated delivery for Wednesday, April 12, 2017. The phone was delivered one day early and packaged with extreme care! Great company with emphasis on customer satisfaction."

2017-03-25

Save your money and time don't buy apple products

"The store is awful and they are not helpful. If you call apple care they pretend to not see notes by the store and essentially tell you that their hardware problems are yours and not there's. Then they have the nerve to suggest you buy another replacement device!"

2017-03-09

I have always been given the best customer service multiple times.

"I have always been given the best customer service multiple times.

2017-03-03

Do not buy third party products from Apple

"Apple may be help with their own products BUT ... If a third party product & it goes wrong they immediately go into deflect & total non-responsibility mode. Under British Law they must replace a product with 30 days. Outside this retailers have discretion to repair or replace. Apple will try & make you feel like you're being 'unreasonable' by 'evoking' the Sales of Goods Act & only after an argument, offer to replace a product. So if you have an external device which has data you need to recover they won't help you by liaising with the original manufacturer. You're on your own. My advice is not to buy any third party products from Apple. You can usually get them cheaper elsewhere anyway."

2017-02-22

Tech support is the WORST!!!!

"I am so **** I can't even focus!!!!! My phone that I have Paid $750 for is shutting down on me!!!!!! I literally have owned the phone for 48hrs and it has shut down more than 8 time!!! I have spent more than 4 hours with people doing nothing for this problem but telling me to SPEND MORE MONEY to fix the damn phone!!!!!! This is unbelievable!!!! BEYOND angry and frustrated!!!! DON'T BUY FROM APPLE!!!!! they will rip you off!!!!!!!"

2017-02-01

No Refund!? Are you kidding me!? Civilization VI

"Obviously the apple store is greedy enough to take your money knowing you are getting a relatively poor experience.

So, as many of you fans of Civilization VI know, the way to go is to purchase it on steam. Once you do that, it is compatible with either windows or OSX. Unfortunately, you aren't able to get your purchase refunded. Even when talking to the app developer, Aspyr, they wouldn't provide a product code for steam, even though Firaxis did it for a customer using Civ 5. (see the following link)

So if you haven't purchased Civilization VI yet, but would like to, make sure to get it on steam. Do not get it from the apple app store. You will regret it.

2017-01-08

NEVER AGAIN...APPLE DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR DOLLARS OR MINE

"I recently purchased an Apple iphone 7Plus from Apple's online store. According to the order page, if I placed the order within the allotted time, I would receive the phone the following day at no charge. I placed the order (over $900) immediately, paid in full and received a purchase confirmation, also stating that the phone would arrive the next day, Saturday, December 31st. An hour later, I received a FEDEX shipping confirmation email stating that the phone would be delivered the following Tuesday, due to the New Year's Holiday. I contacted Apple's customer service by chat (I do have a transcript) and was essentially to told to be grateful for receiving free shipping, that the "next day commitment" on their website wasn't a guarantee and to essentially pound sand. Really unhappy, I also spoke to a customer service supervisor, Jason R., who stated that there was not much of a chance that he could get the phone to me by Saturday, but he would be in touch with me after the holidays...it's been a week since I made my $900+ purchase and not a single word from anyone.

As a consumer, I rarely experience problems with merchants when a transaction gets fouled up...generally the merchants are sympathetic and offer to make things right. Consequently, I am completely dismayed with Apple's complete disregard for it's advertised commitments and its customer. They do not deserve my hard-earned $'s, nor yours. Still fuming!

2016-12-20

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"For a company that sells phones at a sky rocket price that should be illegal, the service returned back from the company is absolutely HORRIBLE. The apple store on the customer service end is a joke. None of those guys are there to help you if you have an issue with your phone. Only there to try and sell sell sell. I paid almost $400 for a phone and used it less than a year only to have it stop taking a charge and then go dead on me. Got it to turn on for a second in the apple store which is what they said they needed it to do to tell me whats wrong. Long story short. Wasted 3hours or more in apple store and commuting there and they did nothing. They did not even have a tech open the phone to see if any visible damage (which is what they used to do) Apple has become a money hungry company whose service and products have become worse and worse. Everything is a set up to get you to spend more money and buy another phone. HORRIBLE COMPANY> Without even attempting to give me other options or checking my phone, the apple tech told me it must me a faulty motherboard which is rare and all i can do is buy another phone starting at $300 for old model. Just taking guesses on my phone. There is no reason i should be the unlucky one to be stuck with a malfunctioning phone that dies after less than a year because "the motherboard must have gone bad" This is not the first nor second time Ive received this kind of service. The tech was in no way concerned about helping me with my issue! and NOTHING WAS DONE TO SOLVE PROBLEM OR EVEN CHECK IT! After being an APPLE customer for many years, Im finally abandoning the company and giving nothing but bad reviews based on my experience. Phones never hold charge and always die and take forever to turn on. No issues like this with my roommates Samsung. Goodbye Apple."

2016-12-12

Apple Online Store

"Ordered item online on 11/29/16 and it's suppose to be delivered within a week, 2 weeks later item still was "underway", I called customer support to find out what happened and they been useless, best they can do is cancel my order, return money and even after that I'm having trouble, because they didn't return me full amount... Support is awful!"

Share Apple Store's store rating

Apple Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Apple Store is not a merchant member
Apple Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!