Apple Store Reviews - store.apple.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.33/10 122 reviews

Apple Store is not a merchant member
Apple Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Got my MacBook Pro under $800 USD with awesome processing power.
Customer service was somewhat slow, almost 22 hours to answer a simple question, but was worth it.
I'm running Mac OSX Mavericks, Windows 8 and Ubuntu all on my MacBook :)

Great Machine and Great store!

modified review This review was modified by herpderpies on March 09 2014 07:26:15 PM

VertZz's Avatar
London

"Recently my standard apple headphones for my iPhone 4S got damaged through fault in the left channel. I contacted them on the website and they phoned me 20 minutes later saying what they're going to do, they issued me the new earpods as the replacement as well as a years warranty on them.

This is the quickest customer support I've ever encountered and I've spoke to many customer services.
So in my opinion, I love apple as well as the services and the products.

"they were great thank you guys "

"Apple levert alle mooie producten maar jammer dat iPad geen films kunnen afspelen via tv dus moet ik een ander oplossing zien vinden!"

"Best Company in The World, RIP Steve Jobs your were one of the greats indeed. Every apple product I own is the best of it's market."

"I have ordered 3 computers on their website and all great experiences. I love that you can custom build your options too. Will use again."

"I'm writing on the Canadian end. I ordered over 2,000.00 of equipment from The Apple.ca store which was wonderful, from the sales, to follow up to shipping, everything was seamless. I've purchased both from their Canadian website and Canadian retail stores. They were knowledgeable and helpful in both. I highly recommend them."

modified review This review was modified by Torontocomputerperson on May 23 2013 06:29:14 PM

"Bought many items... iPods, MacBookPros, MacBookAir, etc etc. Each transaction has been flawless. They have great order status update e-mail notifications, and they usually manage to deliver the product before the expected delivery date.

"Apple store has one of the worst return policies around. You cannot return even unused ipad cover..., which doesnt work... They just take your money, and and give you crap. Overpriced, poor quality, Chinese products:("

"Love them! Only wish I had an I-pad"

"The customer service was unbelievably terrible that I have never seen. It totally destroyed the Apple image in my mind. I tried to call the store number that was listed in the webpage for the W. 14 Street in Manhattan, it always directed to the technical support other than to the store. I called again and said “talk to the manager” as directed by the technical representative in the 1st call. After on hold for about 10 minutes, the announcement recording indicated that there were still 3 calls ahead of me. I gave up and decided to walk down from 34th street to the W. 14 Street store at around 12:30. The representative on the 1st floor was nice and helped me make an appointment on spot. I waited 55 minutes in the store and went up to the 3rd floor for my scheduled appointment of 2:40. I ran into a representative with a nametag “Manager”. He asked what I needed directly (without responding my “hi” to in approaching him). I showed my iPod touch and said to him that there might be a crack on my iPod glass that when I touched a particular spot, it would not respond. My iPod did not turned on because the battery ran out (I did not realized it before, my fault) when I showed it to the Manager. He said the store would not do any repair but if I wanted, he could recycle the iPod for a new one at the cost of $146 (I forgot the exact figure). I said very politely that I would like to find out what was wrong before I could make a decision to recycle as the iPod was still in warranty. He became impatient and started giving me attitude immediately. He said that I should charge the battery before I came and that he had no way to turn it on to check the problem as the battery ran out. I asked if he could plug it into a charger just to turn it on to see what the problem was. He kept saying that “this is the Apple store, not a charging station”, impatiently and rudely. I replied that “you are the Apple Store, there must be a charge somewhere to check on the problem”. He got very rude and annoyed. He repeated that “this is the Apple store, not a charging station. When you bought the iPod, there was a charger came with it. You should go home and have the battery charged and come back”. I said I did not want to go home and come back by taking a day off from work. I just needed to find out what was wrong with my iPod. I tried to explain that what I needed was a charge to turn the screen on. “You could not just try to turn me away like this”. I replied. He got even ruder and said to me with arrogance: “I do not want to exclude you from the store with security”. I was very surprised a customer service representative could have done this. I replied “you don’t have to threaten me, am I doing anything wrong?” and started looking at his nametag. He realized that I was pissed off and looking at his name tag, he became a little bit nicer and said we did not have to get into this and said he was just wanted to help. He then directed me to another representative. By the way, that fellow representative was super nice and professional. He took my iPod away and went into the office. He returned in less than three minute and explained the problem in the glass. He then plugged the iPod into a laptop on the table to show me what the problem was (it was that easy, I don’t understand why the Manager could not do that but kept blaming and turning me away). He answered all my questions very patiently and did the trade in. The whole transaction took less than 10 minutes giving me a present experience.

I noticed that the Manager was much nicer when he talked to other folks. I felt very strongly that he was giving me attitude and impatience because of my Asian face and accent in English. The arrogance and impatience were written in his face the moment he started talking to me. My experience further evidenced the news in the media that Asian Americans got discriminated in Apple Stores. I would have rated this store 5 stars if I only rated on the representative on 1st floor and the fellow representative who helped me after the “manager”.

modified review This review was modified by MikeChen on December 17 2012 07:10:32 PM

"I bought an IPAD. My son took a walk with it and returned it with the front glass broken. I walked it into the Apple Store and was given a new one because of the warranty. Love the store!"

modified review This review was modified by retiredpt on November 21 2012 10:44:13 PM

"Received my new iPad via FedEx on release day just as promised.

Rating 8/104/5

"Both items shipped very next day. Received everything 2 days later with free shipping. Great transaction. Just wish things would come with cables when you need them."

Rating 8/104/5

"The order process was ok. I love the iPhone 5."