• Rating 10.00/10 23 reviews

Apparel Deals is not a merchant member
    Apparel Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Apparel Deals contact information

" I am very happy with this site. The merchandise is of the highest quality yet the price are VERY reasonable, actually beyond belief for what you are receiving. I will definitely be back many times to buy merchandise for my business.

"I have always had a such a good experience with apparel deals I love the clothing as well as the prices not to mention the daily deals!"

modified review This review was modified by fashionfetish on June 07 2012 02:47:50 PM

"The quality and prices are very affordable and i love the variety of choices"

"Great prices, service and unique items that are good quality"

"?AWESOME WHOLESALE STORE! I LOVE THE CLOTHING AND THE GREAT DEALS!! VERY FAST SHIPPING AND ALSO CHEAP SHIPPING!! THE CLOTHES ARE CUTE & TRENDY TOO!!?

KP'S SPECIALS
KELLY PRIEST~OWNER?

"Awsome products and customer services, fastest shipping without any problems. Great shopping!"

"i love appareal deals ialways recieve my product within 5 days and always great products love Apparel Deal"

"The clothing is beautiful, well made, and versatile. Most of all, it's very inexpensive. As far as shipping cost and time, you can't beat either one! I just made my second purchase today and I plan to make several more in the near future.
Tisha Finney

"Excellent service, the quality is the best in the market ! Shipping very fast and without any problems. I recommend this seller to everyone "

"I love the ease and flexibility of Apparel Deals website. It downloads quickly and orders are shipped in a timely manner. Keep up the super prices and free shipping and I will remain a customer for life. Please continue to expand on the categories; a children's line would be great. _
~FreshExpressions

"Apparel deals has beautiful items at great quality. They ship items fast, even though I am in the other coast of the country I receive my order within less than one week. They have great coupons and promotions as well. Overall I am very satisfied with them!"

"I wish to thank the staff for their services. I sometime start and don't finish my order they give me a call and ask me if I need any help completing or request I need to finish up. All my order come quickly and completely. All my item are as shown. We will be doing a lot of business together.

Thank u, Carolyn @ eveningpleasures@yahoo.com

"Apparel Deals has amazing finds! I check their website at least once a day to see what the deal of the day is! The clothes are exactly what I am looking for at an affordable price. Apparel deals has more to offer than their competitors. When I place an order with Apparel Deals I can rest assured that I will receive my order, exactly how I ordered it and in a timely manner. That is important when running a boutique. I would highly recommend Apparel Deals!
*~ Athena's Fashion Boutique~*

"FAST SHIPPING, GREAT DEALS, CUTE ITEMS, AND HAVE ORDERED A COUPLE TIMES AND WILL AGAIN. THANK YOU APPAREL DEALS."

modified review This review was modified by mariasboutique on May 15 2012 04:02:44 PM

"I really Appreciate Apparel Deals because they do a wonderful job in staying in contact with me about any issues I may have or concerns. I've only had to make one return and I was refund my money with no problem. I've made multiple purchases with them over the past months and will continue to do so!

Astria Boutique