• Apollo Electron

CA, USA
2012-12-31

"There are tons of e-cig sites out there...so I was skeptical on ordering from any of them. I was refer to Apollo by coworker. I order eG0 CE4 kit plus an extra E-liquid. The process went smooth, got confirmation e-mail and then when the item shipped, an e-mail also arrived. Products arrived in timely manner. I had to contact customer service through chat because the extra e-liquid didn't ship with the kit. I contacted customer service and they were courteous and letting me know it ship separately. Since this order, I've order few more items and no issues at all. "

Share Apollo Electronic Cigarette's store rating

Apollo Electronic Cigarette is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Apollo Electronic Cigarette is not a merchant member
Apollo Electronic Cigarette does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!