Apollo Electronic Cigarette Reviews - apolloecigs.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1 reviews

Apollo Electronic Cigarette is not a merchant member
Apollo Electronic Cigarette does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

CA, USA

"There are tons of e-cig sites out there...so I was skeptical on ordering from any of them. I was refer to Apollo by coworker. I order eG0 CE4 kit plus an extra E-liquid. The process went smooth, got confirmation e-mail and then when the item shipped, an e-mail also arrived. Products arrived in timely manner. I had to contact customer service through chat because the extra e-liquid didn't ship with the kit. I contacted customer service and they were courteous and letting me know it ship separately. Since this order, I've order few more items and no issues at all. "