Stores > Antenna Deals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review Antenna Deals by clicking a star below.

super simple

"We have wanted to make the switch to an antenna for a long time,you made it so simple and we are glad we did!"

WI Cut The Cord..!

"I cut the cord and ordered the LAVA HD8008 Ultra 4K Omni-Directional Amplified Outdoor HDTV Antenna on a Saturday and had it mounted with in 30 min. I received 62 HD/4K channels and love it....! After all the positive reviews I had to pull the trigger! I wish had had done this SOONER...! Thanks again Antenna Deals!"

LAVA HD8008 Antenna

"I purchased the antenna to replace our current cable supplier. The antenna works great; we now have +75 channels w/o a cable bill. The installation & setup was easy; fast shipping and excellent CS."

2017-10-15

Great Service!

""Great prices and great people to deal with.will order again""

2017-10-15

Received promptly, easy to install, looks great - excellent quality

"Received 28 channels - 11 are duplicates, 2 are radio only, giving me 15 strong, clear channels."

2017-10-14

ou door antenna

"good antenna. my old antenna was picking up 20 channels. now with this new one i am now picking up 41 channels"

2017-10-13

great antenna

"Best antenna I have ever bought."

2017-10-13

Very Pleased

"Decided to cut the cord on cable. Should have found this long ago. Received my order fast, easy set up and better than expected reception."

2017-10-11

Our new Antenna

"We just bought this new antenna from Antenna Deals and the service has been great so far. The shipping was faster than what was expected and it was packaged perfectly. Would def tell friends and family who are looking to cut their cable to call this company!!"

2017-10-10

Cut the Cord

"We were tired of getting increases all the time from our cable subscriber. We cut the cord and purchased this antenna and have been pleased with the results"

2017-10-09

Worth the money

"So easy to hook up. Scanned tv and got over 50 channels !!
Well satisfied!I give it a 5 star rating!!

2017-10-03

YES FREE TV, 55 CHANNELS

"THE PRODUCT WAS GREAT, THE SHIPPING WAS VERY FAST . I LIKE THIS WEB SITE BECAUSE IT SHOWS WHAT ANTENNA YOU NEED FOR YOUR AREA . IF YOU DO IT RIGHT IT WILL WORK . KNOWING WHERE TO PLACE IT IS IMPORTANT . I GET 55 CHANNELS IN DAYTONA BEACH FL . I HAVE IT ON MY ROOF , BUT IT DID WORK IN THE ATTIC ALSO BUT NOT AS GOOD. I HAVE IT ON 4 TV'S , THIS IS REPLACEMENT AS I HAD FREE TV FOR 3 YRS NOW . THEY KEEP ADDING MORE CHANNELS EACH YEAR . "

2017-10-02

Excellent Product!

"Purchased this to see how reliable it might be. Worried with the price pint it wouldn’t be much - extremely happy with fast shipping and ease of setup. Plan on ordering a second for antiperspirant tv! "

2017-09-30

over 100 channels in DFW TX

"This system we bought works well. The Lava DVR TV box and the Omini 8008 HD antenna . Easy to hook up , have it running to 3 tv's. Clear viewing on all channels . "

2017-09-29

exterior antenna

"great product work very good"

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.