Stores > Antenna Deals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review Antenna Deals by clicking a star below.
2017-04-21

Great antenna

"My antenna was shipped fast and well packed. I now have 45 crystal clear channels. It was easy to install and compact in size. I would recommend this antenna. "

2017-04-21

Lava HD8008 ultra really performs like promised

"It took more time to unpack than to install on my antenna pole. From NW OHIO it is really omni-directional, receiving stations from Lansing Mi, Ft Wayne In, and Toledo/Lima without having to fiddle with the antenna. Support was right there when I had a question."

2017-04-20

Awesome reception!

"Went from two channels to 44!"

2017-04-20

Easy order and installation

"Ordered antenna received in a very timely fashion,easy to install. Once it was installed connected TV able to receive the channels that are available in the area ,very clear picture. Even with hills and trees in the way "

2017-04-19

Love my new service

"LOVE, LOVE my new internet only bill! The process was quick and easy, staff was very friendly."

2017-04-19

CABLE FREE!!

"Antenna arrived quickly. I receive a perfect picture! Very happy with product! Finally cable free!!"

2017-04-17

Satisfied customer

"The product arrived in a timely manner and I am very happy."

2017-04-16

I love it, love it, Best pictures I've ever seen, just awesome

"I purchased the Lava HD2605, received it with in 5 days including the weekend. I hadn't realized that the DVR came with it so that was an added bonus for me. I didn't put it up right away due to I hadn't received the surge/ground protector (I didn't want to keep climbing on the roof lol). I ended up putting the antenna up before I received the surge protect since they said it was going to be about 5 days. I was so glad I did put the antenna up. I'm so thrilled at how good the pictures are with the OTA antenna!!!! My mom is also so amazed too, every channel I get is crystal clear and I've never seen such crystal clear pictures. Right now I'm getting 25 channels and I'm trilled with that but I know once I find what direction Nashville is from my house I'll get more channels. I have 3 of my neighbors interested in this antenna set up once I work out the kinks as in getting the direction of Nashville channels. We have had a couple of bad storms extremely high winds, rain and hail and thank heavens the antenna stood up to it and I didn't lose TV during it. Depending on what channel you were watching it may have gotten a bit static through it but that's about all I've encountered. I live in a very rural area, in the valley lots and lots of trees in the views where Nashville is about 85+ miles away and Jackson is 60+ miles, Murray KY is I think 30 or so miles and I'm getting Jackson and KY channels with no problems as wells as some others.

I'm so happy with the customer service of this company it wow's me. I emailed the company about the surge/ground I hadn't received and had a reply the next day. Once I responded back to them it was shipped out immediately and I had the tracking number as well. I just love being able to email customer service instead of calling and going through all this automated crap before getting to speak to someone. So I'm so happy with my antenna and the service. I would highly recommend this antenna and company to anyone.

2017-04-16

Don't waste your money

"I ordered an indoor antenna. It arrived but doesn't work. I called customer service over 10 times even left messages but they never called back. I finally got a hold of an operator who said she would have the technician call me back but they never did. No where on their website does it say other fees will be charged if you return it, but they include a piece of paper in your order that says an additional fees of 25.00 will be charged for restocking if you return the item. I finally went to Walmart and bought a 7.00 antenna that works."

2017-04-15

Was skeptical

"Replaced my old 1980 skeleton antenna with the 8008 so I could get back all my local stations and this little unit works quite well. It has a reach of 60 miles and I only needed 35 miles,. I located it in the attic rather than the roof only for easy access. Whats nice is that it takes up only a fraction of the space, I live in the Adirondacks so I get 23 or so stations and thats not bad. For those of you that think your going to get all your cable and satellite broadcasts, eager to take down the dish, just remember Murphy's law.
The intent of this type of antenna is for local stations, for its size weight and easy installation I give it a great review. But as anything time will tell.

2017-04-14

So easy

"They were great to work with, shipping was fast and they helped me with an address hiccup so it didn't get sent to my old address on PayPal. Very helpful"

2017-04-14

Save Money,

"This is the second one that we have bought. Delivery was quick, easy to install and setup. If you want more than one TV connected do not forget to order the splitter. Splitter from another company will not work."

2017-04-13

Best Deal in Antennas

"Their web page is simple to navigate. It's loaded with information, both written and videos. The price, product, and customer servomechanism is excellent."

2017-04-13

Saving a Bundle now!

"I had Spectrum/Time Warner cable. I was paying about $140 per month for cable. I dropped them and got a directional antenna for over the air TV. It was good, but I kept having to turn the antenna to get the stations I wanted. I then found the HD8008 multi directional antenna. It receives TV stations from all directions without turning it. I put it up and am getting stations I wasn't even getting before! Great antenna and I "Don't" have to ever turn the antenna. Just put it up and forget about it. Thanks Antenna Deals. I'm saving a bundle with no cable bill and all I have to do is change channels with my TV remote. No more rotating my antenna!"

2017-04-12

Cable-free!

"We love our new antenna! It was so easy to install and we get all the channels we wanted...clearly! Wish we would have know of Antennadeals.com a long time ago!"

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.