Stores > Antenna Deals

Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-09-20

Works like advertised

"Antenna received in less then a week, Everything was in perfect condition and Installed with ease and it works great. "

This review was modified by theduke00 on September 20 2016 03:50:04 PM

2016-09-20

Wonderful Product

"Enjoying getting channels that I had lost back to watch.
Easy to install, good price

This review was modified by LeslieLash on September 20 2016 03:28:47 PM

2016-09-09

Free at Last!

"Love the OmniPro HD8008 from Lava. It was easy to set up and install on my 25' pole. I no longer have to be a slave to a cheap remote to bring in the channels. This antenna brings in a satisfying amount of channels to my home here in the boonies--far from the broadcast towers. I also ordered the extra kit, not for the mounting bracket, but for the warranty & the tech support, if I should need them. It was very easy to order from Antenna Deals wide selection, and the product came very quickly. Happy camper here!"

This review was modified by GrandpaMurphy on September 09 2016 12:26:20 PM

2016-09-05

Great set up

"The package arrived on time, intact, well-protected, easy to open. My husband installed it on a mast so it would be 30' off the ground. We have a lot of tall trees around our house. We are able to get 4 very clear channels. Great HD picture. We're hoping to be able to find another channel or two.
Sure beats paying tons of money to Comcast!

2016-09-01

The Lava 8008 from Antenna Deals is the real deal!

"The Lava 8008 omnidirectional antenna is a great product with easy to read instructions for a relatively simple set up and installation. I installed my Lava 8008 antenna in my attic. If you are installing your antenna in your attic, I highly recommend that you run an extra long coaxial cable and position your antenna in several different places, before selecting your final position. Each time you relocate your antenna, you must reprogram the channels in your TV until you find that "sweet spot" where you will receive the most channels. My first position started with 20 channels, some were 22, some 25 and 27. I placed it high and low and all around in my attic until I finally found the ultimate place to receive the 29 channels that were available in my area. I now can watch some of the older classic TV reruns that my cable provider no longer shows!"

This review was modified by mrfsjj007 on September 01 2016 08:44:25 PM

Cable Free

"I'm so happy to be finally free of high cable fees.Thank you, Free at Last,in Indiana"

This review was modified by diwest on September 01 2016 01:13:59 PM

Cutting the Cord

"Purchased the Lava HD2605.
The site was easy to navigate and the purchase went smooth.
The item shipped right away and arrived the following week.
Was easy to setup and install.
Very happy with the transaction.

Lava antenna HD8008 Best Buy very happy Niagara falls

"every thing from shipping to installing was easy am getting very clear 38 channels .Hats of to AntennaDeals.com"

This review was modified by alneufeld on August 31 2016 04:45:49 PM

Finally!! No more snow!!

"Having put a metal carport over our RV on a permanent site, the original antenna couldn't bring in a decent signal.
After installing the LAVA Pro 8008, according to directions, and a call to a very friendly tech advisor, we were up and running!! No more snow, just a super clear and life like picture on 11 channels. Many receive more channels, but being in a mountainous region, the number of channels are very good for an off air antenna!!

This review was modified by RVman65 on August 31 2016 04:16:12 PM

Awesome Omni HD!

"Installed the Omni directional HD antenna in the garage about 5' off the ground for testing. This thing picked up stations more than 50 miles away! I can only imagine what it will get when I put it in the attic (about 25' higher). Reception on the major channels is pulled in at 1080 which is noticeably better than Comcast at 720."

This review was modified by charlesasbury on August 31 2016 11:04:14 AM

" AWESOME ANTENNA "

"I INSTALLED THIS ANTENNA ON MY MOTOR HOME.
IN NO TIME I WAS RECEIVING ABOUT 50 CHANNELS CRYSTAL CLEAR.
I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE SO EASY.
WAY TO BE !!!!!!

2016-08-30

Love getting rid of cable and don't miss it at all

"We love our antenna. It was easy to install. We are able to use it on two different TVs. Best off all it allows us to be cable free. We get all our local channels and don't feel like we are missing out on anything. "

This review was modified by Cmarie789 on August 30 2016 07:01:34 PM

2016-08-30

Saving over $600 a year. I cut the cord and I like it !

"I just installed my Lava HD-8008 antenna and I'm getting 69 channels ! Installation was a breeze as I was able to mount it to the existing satellite mast. Also I was able to utilize the existing cables in my home. I would recommend this to anyone. What would you do with the extra money you would save my ditching cable or satellite service? Antenna Deals did not ask me to write this review."

This review was modified by Palmdog08 on August 30 2016 06:56:53 AM

2016-08-26

Antenna Great

"Installed very easy and I was able to get over 25 channels and worked on 5 Tvs"

This review was modified by Navyetdad on August 26 2016 04:15:58 PM

2016-08-26

Who would fall in love with their TV antenna? We did!!

"We love the Omni-Pro HD-8008 television antenna. We are receiving all stations locally except one. This is quite an improvement over our previous reception. Wouldn't work in the attic but it is so small we think it will withstand the wind activity we have in our rural location. Nice price and free shipping!!

There is no choice below to check NO. Antenna Deals did not ask me to write this review.

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.