Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.40/10 256 reviews

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
    Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Antenna Deals contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

"“It is easy to install and really works great!"

"“It works pretty well and the instructions for assembly is so easy.”"

"“Receives about 35 local digital channels free of cost. Great Value for a compact but well built antenna. I recommend this website!” "

" "We bought an hd2605 antenna for our second TV from AntennaDeals.com and it is working very well. We get all the local channels since we don't have cable (CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX40, CW31, AND MANY OTHERS). It wasn’t very hard to setup. It took less than 5 mins.”"

""Easy to install and works well for free television viewing. I picked up all local channels as well as channels from the Quad Cities. Never pay for cable again!”

"Bought the antenna to save money! Just needed local channels, works great and was here in 3 days!Customer service accidentaly sent me 2 products by mistake. we only paid for one. When I contacted them to let them know, they said "crap, that is my mistake, sorry"..."please keep as a free gift or give to a friend". I thought that was very generous. 5 stars for awesomeness minus 1/2 star for language! hahaha!"

"Talked with support team about an issue I was having with one of there antennas were very helpful and are sending me a new one"

"“It costs more than a hanger wired basic antenna, but the antennas from AntennaDeals.com gets a lot of respect for not only it is well built but also its ability to pull in distant signals. I lived about 70 miles away from TV transmitter still got more than 30 Free HD channels including the channels that I love watching from my cable company that I stopped subscribing and paying a lot. Now I get good channels for free!”

"“If you need an antenna primarily to get Free HD quality channels, the HD400 paper thin from AntennaDeals is an excellent choice. I got mine and you should get yours!”

"Got my HD2605 and mount that I ordered on time. Installation was a breeze, simple and easy to follow. It took me 5 minutes to set it up and another 10 minutes to put it up on my roof. The antenna works great! I'm happy that I ordered it."

""I was surprised that this little machine does its job so good. It is beyond my expectation. No technical needed, just follow 5 minutes installation instructions and it start working."

"BOGUS TOTALLY BOGUS..I purchased in September 2013 I received a box of JUNK.. I called tech support the unit was missing pieces. I returned the Antenna in October to the PO BOX YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND> I have tried for months to no avail DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM They told me:

I care nothing about the BBB, I encourage you to make 20 complAints with them.

modified review This review was modified by Bleeckermel on February 27 2014 05:01:09 AM

"Price was fair. Shipping was free. Delivery in only a few days. The antenna worked as advertised, reception is great better than my old cable. Well worth getting if you want to save a lot by not paying monthly in cable provider."

"The buying process and service were flowless. The product does exactly what it says it will. VERY clear HDTV receptions. Got more than 30 channels free. Better than cable, lot of savings because I am no longer paying the high cost of monthly bills on cable. Very satisfied!"

"The description and prices on this website are very good and make it easy to purchase. The explainations and ordering process is so easy. Their products are awesome. Me and a friend of mine ordered the antenna and it works great! Can't complain on the result. Quality of the pictures are great! channels that i got is more than i expected. I honestly recommend this to all my friends! "