Stores > Antenna Deals

Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

2016-08-24

HD2605 Antenna with good reception

"This antenna gets good reception. I live in a mountainous area. The only complaint is that the antenna with rotate itself frequently. "

This review was modified by JSeeders on August 24 2016 09:11:00 AM

2016-08-23

LAVA saved my sanity

"Thank you AntennaDeals.com After trying a couple different antennas that didn't work so great given where I live from the cities, I found yours online and I am extremely happy with it! I will forever refer your company out to anyone asking me for advice. Thank you! "

This review was modified by canner77 on August 23 2016 01:07:49 PM

2016-08-23

My husband loves the Antenna!!

"Thanks so much, where we lived we sat low and we couldn't get any local stations. Now we get 38. We are pleased, fair price, easy to install, more choices.
Thanks

Super Fast Shipping

" Ordered a G3 replacement controller on Friday, received it on Monday! Thanks..."

2016-08-22

Big performance in a small package

"I purchased 2 of the Lava Ultra 2605 antennas and they came shipped with both boxes taped together;first reaction was that the package was awful small to contain two antennas!

Assembled and installed the first one and was totally floor at how great it performs; absolutely ecstatic and completely satisfied with the product.

Online ordering and shipping were fast and easy.

This review was modified by Bigschmitz300 on August 22 2016 11:18:22 AM

2016-08-22

Crisp and clear during the downpour

"Fairly quick and easy set up. Once connected and completed the channel scans on 5 TV's, the rain and wind came. I used a deck mount from Menard's (and the same holes from where the Dish used to be mounted) and the reception and antenna itself remained solid."

This review was modified by Bjbeege on August 22 2016 06:00:34 AM

2016-08-19

Better Vision with my Television

"I recently installed my new antenna and was amazed at the picture quality equal or better than what my cable provider offered saving me hundreds of dollars a year. Why did I wait so long to
buy it?
Get you yourself and be equally fulfilled with it's performance.

This review was modified by ralan29 on August 19 2016 02:26:13 PM

2016-08-18

No more Monster on our roof!

"Received our order today and it installed very easy and quickly. Our channels are so clear now."

This review was modified by PaulVB on August 18 2016 02:10:46 PM

Awesome service

"Had an issue with postal delivering my package to a completely different state. Contacted them and sent me another the next day! Got my package finally!! Thank you for the customer service!!"

2016-08-17

Done paying for cable and satellite, changing prices!

"We had went without tv for a few months. We were done constantly calling cable and or satellite providers to negotiate a better price. Seemed like every time I turned around those companies were offering great deals for new service, but nothing for existing customers of 10 plus years, they would lower prices for a short time and go back up! I waited and wondered what we were gonna do. I came across antennadeals.com, I did think it was possible to get free TV anymore, but I was wrong. I ordered the antenna recommend for my area, well under a $100.00. 4 days later I was installing the antenna by myself, anybody can do it! I get 16 channels, 4 radio channels, NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS! I am happy. I live in a very rural area closet city 50 miles a away. "

This review was modified by Sissy64 on August 19 2016 04:19:48 AM

Actual Customer

"I purchased an antenna from Antenna Deals, a Lava 2605. Antenna works pretty good, customer service is non-existent. I have sent three emails over four days and made several calls. Internet site says they will get back to you usually within two hours, it have been over 96 hrs. and I still haven't heard from anyone. Don't count on getting any help with problems that come up.

This review was modified by jlbiggs on August 18 2016 05:47:10 AM

Skeptic turned believer!

"I live 65 miles from downtown Houston and needed a long distance antenna since I recently dumped the satellite payments. I've tried other antennas that simply didn't work out here. An internet search found AntennaDeals.com. I called and spoke with Carrie who was an absolute JOY to speak with. She is extremely knowledgeable and competent and helped me make a decision on the right antenna quickly. She entered my zip code and said I should pick up 76 channels from Houston. I received the antenna TWO DAYS later (lightning fast shipping!) and had it installed in about 15 minutes. I am able to pick up 98 channels on this thing and best of all my 14 year old gets to watch the Olympics!!!! I'm super excited about never paying another satellite bill and even more excited to share this positive experience with others. Shop at AntennaDeals.com and you won't be disappointed! "

This review was modified by Rick.K. on August 17 2016 06:45:19 AM

2016-08-16

Antenna Tv beats the Cable deal

"Purchased this antenna , after going thru another retailer . First off I live out in the country , and it is about 50 - 60 miles to the nearest TV antenna location . After installing the antenna on the top of my roof , and rotating it to the right direction , was able to pick up 40 different stations . Great picture . "

This review was modified by pigheaven on August 16 2016 02:26:30 PM

2016-08-15

Great service

"I would recommend to anyone"

This review was modified by Chandlerm72 on August 19 2016 05:57:56 AM

2016-08-15

Super dope antenna

"Great product lits of channels fast delivery real fast product came in great shape"

This review was modified by Tapervoe on August 15 2016 12:08:37 PM

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.