Stores > Antenna Deals

Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

2016-04-04

Amazing indoor TV antenna

"I received my Lava HD antenna today and immediately set it up, I get one extra channel out of 8 channels I used to get with my other old antenna. I checked the TV fool for the broadcast tower in my area to know how many channels I could receive with my new HD antenna, and it says 9 channels I should get clearly for an indoor antenna and some more if using outdoor antenna.
I'm giving the Lava HD antenna a 5 star, because it gets a very strong TV signal for an indoor antenna. The Lava HD antenna gives every available channels a clear reception and sound, I don't need to adjust the antenna every time to get a good signal. Every available scanned channels are clear (compare to my old antenna, only 3 or 4 are ok, the rest are not viewable, nor needs to be adjusted every time).

This review was modified by Leonora10 on April 05 2016 06:00:05 PM

2016-04-02

Freed from the Cable Racket!

"Very pleased to have an antenna that sends the signal to all of our tvs. We get approx. 30 channels and don't have to pay a ridiculous monthly fee."

This review was modified by RacerX22 on April 02 2016 09:44:43 AM

2016-03-31

great technology

"This really surprised me at how well this product works it does what it claims."

This review was modified by bill2016 on March 31 2016 01:53:44 PM

2016-03-31

Best thing since "Sliced Bread"

"This is the second antenna for me. Ditched Directv and tried the Lava HD 2605 at our main house. It picked up 70 channels, of course some are same network but highly satisfied. It even picks up those blame shopping networks but I deleted them before my wife found out. Our closest stations are 40 to 100 miles away. We live on a mountain in SW Va so no close by stations. Ordered another one to use at our cabin which has never been able to get but maybe 1 or 2 station with antenna and they were marginal. With new one I am getting 38 channels and excellent reception on each one. New one has 5 yr warranty so will have to see how that works out. I won't ever switch back. Sure, I don't get a lot of shows that I used to watch but I get all of network shows and I can live with that.
Thanks for a good product.

This review was modified by brp203 on March 31 2016 11:59:27 AM

2016-03-28

Great service and product!

"I am tired of throwing my money out the door with cable tv. I purchased an antenna from Antenna Deals online and this is one of the best purchases I have ever made! The antenna was easy to install and ready to go. I just had to press auto search on my tv and channels started coming through. The cost of my purchase from Antenna Deals is the last payment I will ever make for tv, and it was half the cost of my old cable bill!"

2016-03-28

Antenna Deals Owner Very involved

"Placed an order with this company for the Lava 2805. I did not received an order confirmation. Concerned, i called this company trying to confirm the order. Though i did not reach anyone immediately, the owner of antenna deals called and personally handled the transaction to my satisfaction. The equipment ship promptly. Very Satisfied!"

This review was modified by madinnola on March 29 2016 05:36:45 AM

2016-03-25

Tired of DISH

"I am so tired of DISH and their increasing prices. I have not installed this yet, but I am sure it will get something and anything is better than $80.00 mo. I will revisit and rewrite a review when it is installed. It came quickly and was packaged appropriately."

This review was modified by catcompanion on March 25 2016 01:26:48 PM

2016-03-25

The antenna you can trust

"I spent a lot of money looking for a digital antenna and finally I found just the best...no complaints what so ever easy to put it together, every digital channel has best picture this antenna is just amazing. "

This review was modified by Wilson0411 on March 25 2016 11:37:01 AM

2016-03-24

the antenna

"our order# is44-585454-2421.we purchased our antenna on mar 19th of this year but only after I reviewed all of them on different sites. even through my magazines at mongomery wards. they were no good. the people I finally purchased from were courtios and polite and very helpful.I even got it 2 days before I should have....but it does take longer than 7 min to put it together....The picture is beautiful,better than direct tv,we all ready get satations with it in our living room.as soon as I cancel my direct tv....next month....my contract is up it will be put outside and hooked to the bedroom tv.would I buy another one from the same people......YES....would I refer them to friends?YES>>>>>>>>"

This review was modified by Denise.1953 on March 24 2016 04:19:02 PM

2016-03-23

Even in the mountains

"Living in the foothills of western NC I didn't think I could pick up the SC and NC stations without moving the direction of the antenna. I'm getting Charlotte, Asheville and Spartanburg channels without moving it.
The antenna arrived quickly after ordering and the help line was able to advise us on the direction to pick up the most channels.

This review was modified by carmankobe on March 23 2016 07:38:11 AM

2016-03-21

Free and Clear At Last

"First, I was surprised at the expediency of the delivery considering it was free shipping. That is something you just don't get often with free shipping. Secondly the unit was straight forward to assemble with only a screwdriver. I mounted the antenna on the peak of the house being the highest point possible. I live in north central Oklahoma which allows me three directions to get signals. I'm able to reach OKC, Tulsa and Wichita, Kansas. In order to get the different areas you do need to clear out the saved channels and reprogram for a different location. Even my wife was surprised at the clarity and the amount of stations we're able to receive. The HD-2605 model was impressive with the auto stop to keep the cable lead from twisting around the J pole we also purchased along with the surge protector. If there's a downside to this antenna I've yet to see it and with the two year warranty I'm not to concerned considering its performance. I tell everyone I know about this purchase because I'm that impressed with this unit. "

This review was modified by GregNehls on March 23 2016 09:38:24 AM

2016-03-20

Free Free Free from high monthly cable bill

"We received our antenna faster than expected and I assembled everything without my husband being home so much easier that way. Lol He did mount it outside the next day. Very satisfied and
Would recommend this to anyone that wants to get away from paying high monthly fees
From cable or satellite for channels you don`t want or watch. I have hooked up 5 TV`s so
Far and the clarity is so much better than cable. I give reviews very seldom and do not give
Great reviews unless I believe it is deserved and this product does deserve 5*.

This review was modified by SJHunt on March 20 2016 03:48:40 PM

2016-03-18

It sure is going to beat Direct tv at $100.00 plus

"I thank I am going to love it we are getting 70 plus channels great antenna."

This review was modified by joenelsoon on March 18 2016 06:14:58 PM

2016-03-18

Great service for a little antenna

"Had tried two other antennas and could only get a handful of channels. Got this and without moving it around I get 21 channels at the moments and my closest station is around 40 miles. Also, I am rural and have many obstacles around."

This review was modified by Brooksie1952 on March 18 2016 01:15:31 PM

2016-03-16

best buy for me

"i been looking on the net and found antenna deals where i bought the lava 8008. this was a good deal for me now i receive the local channels i was looking for because i'm surrounded by mountains"

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.