Stores > Antenna Deals

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2016-02-02

How did I live without Free Channels?!

"I installed the antenna and got so many channels so clear. It is wonderful! I am very pleased with the results. So easy and made me feel great about cutting cable off. All the shows I watch are on the channels I get with this new antenna for FREE! Love it!"

2016-01-29

Nice product

"Received fast and works well"

This review was modified by Robert2223 on January 29 2016 12:33:21 AM

Big Bang theory!

"I'm getting my favorite show for free, antennas are the way to go. Stop paying Suddenlink cable. Yes!!"

This review was modified by SunflowerSeeds on January 28 2016 10:36:35 PM

Customer Service is Amazing

"I gave this company the wrong address, once I noticed it, I emailed company and they fixed it. I got the antenna the next day!!! Love this company! "

2016-01-28

Works great, remote controlled helpful

"Working good getting lots of channels just outside Atlanta. Fast shipping"

This review was modified by Pajh644 on January 28 2016 04:39:06 PM

The lava 2605

"I got 31 channels, Terrell Texas area. Thanks for the help"

This review was modified by ClintZ221 on January 28 2016 04:29:15 PM

2016-01-28

Second purchase, not my last.

"Thanks for the great deal my travel trailer picks up 45 channels. I am very happy with mike at antenna deals , great service!"

This review was modified by BubbaJackson on January 28 2016 04:21:22 PM

Free tv for life

"I'm very happy with the results of my tv antenna, I got exactly what I was promised."

This review was modified by Layne409 on January 28 2016 04:17:11 PM

2016-01-25

Im so happy! Free tv forever

"I just got my antenna thank you Kerri it works great,I am getting 35 channels just as I was promised."

This review was modified by Carabear on January 25 2016 05:18:35 PM

2016-01-22

Excellent service and cable TV liberation

"After having a technical snag with processing my credit card, the folks at Antenna Deals went far beyond expectations in solving the problem. The antenna arrived amazingly quick, was so easy to set up that even my dog could have done it and works great in an area rated the dubious purple, pulling in over 20 channels and sub-channels. Best of all. I can not only tell the cable company to go to hell, I'll also save over $508 per year - or at least $5,080 in the next decade. The whole experience from ordering to product value is outstanding."

This review was modified by RobtheCheap on January 22 2016 07:15:20 AM

2016-01-19

Best antenna I've ever used

"I have used many outdoor antennas in the past and nothing has worked as well as the Lave HD 2605! I was surprised I was able to put it in my attic and bring in 45 channels- I have told everyone I know to drop their expensive cable and go with a Lava antenna. You have a customer for life."

2015-12-23

"87 awesome hdtv channels that i am enjoying right now! thanks to the help of their tech support helped me find the right antenna for my area. Great product! "

2015-12-09

"This company is great, a special thanks to Kerri who helped me decide on my outdoor antenna. I now receive 107 channels here in Houston! A+"

This review was modified by Granny77070 on December 09 2015 09:34:45 PM

2015-12-08

"I bought another antenna for my parents from this website a few months back and never expected that they got more channels than I have :) and they enjoyed it so much. They finally cancelled their cable and saved. Thanks for this antenna. "

2015-12-03

"After a year or so, the antenna I bought from this website still works. Got more channels than my old rabbit ear antenna. Reception is awesome and quality of pictures is great. Awesome product."

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.