• Antenna Deals Antenna Deals Elite Status

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2015-06-16

"Going back to when I purchased the antenna we bought from antennadeals.com, since then we were enjoying the channels we received. we had no problems at all. reception are great since then. It was a great buy. "

2015-06-15

"The antenna I bought from antennadeals is been great. Working as of today, never complain. Pictures are always terrific, clear and happy to watch my favorites channels. Thanks to antennadeals.com"

2015-06-15

"Amazing service. I ordered the wrong antenna, they corrected my order for me and didnt even ask for a fee or shipping. I am very happy, great company! 74 channels in Dallas area, nice!"

2015-04-25

"Contrary to several negative feedbacks and reviews written about service issues, I for one, would like to sincerely applaud this company for minding their business quite well. I ordered a LAVA 2805 with other hardware and asked them on the phone (I spoke to one Jimmy by name) to send it me within two days and they did without a hitch, I am really happy with their service, purchase and products as they all came in as was advertised without surprises"

2015-02-21

"I got a full refund from Antenna Deals because of a misunderstanding over the transaction. "

2014-12-30

"Easy Install, Easy Setup, and Easy to watch. Fast Shipping."

2014-03-12

"Bought the antenna to save money! Just needed local channels, works great and was here in 3 days!Customer service accidentaly sent me 2 products by mistake. we only paid for one. When I contacted them to let them know, they said "crap, that is my mistake, sorry"..."please keep as a free gift or give to a friend". I thought that was very generous. 5 stars for awesomeness minus 1/2 star for language! hahaha!"

2014-03-10

"Talked with support team about an issue I was having with one of there antennas were very helpful and are sending me a new one"

2014-02-27

"Got my HD2605 and mount that I ordered on time. Installation was a breeze, simple and easy to follow. It took me 5 minutes to set it up and another 10 minutes to put it up on my roof. The antenna works great! I'm happy that I ordered it."

2014-02-25

"BOGUS TOTALLY BOGUS..I purchased in September 2013 I received a box of JUNK.. I called tech support the unit was missing pieces. I returned the Antenna in October to the PO BOX YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND> I have tried for months to no avail DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM They told me:

I care nothing about the BBB, I encourage you to make 20 complAints with them.

This review was modified by Bleeckermel on February 27 2014 05:01:09 AM

2014-02-24

"Price was fair. Shipping was free. Delivery in only a few days. The antenna worked as advertised, reception is great better than my old cable. Well worth getting if you want to save a lot by not paying monthly in cable provider."

2014-02-19

"The description and prices on this website are very good and make it easy to purchase. The explainations and ordering process is so easy. Their products are awesome. Me and a friend of mine ordered the antenna and it works great! Can't complain on the result. Quality of the pictures are great! channels that i got is more than i expected. I honestly recommend this to all my friends! "

2014-02-16

"It is the best antenna I have ever had the best signal I had in a long time! I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family."

2014-02-13

"Antenna Deals is the best company for buying antennas. I bought an antenna as a gift for my grandmother a couple of months ago from ANOTHER online company. After a difficult installation process, it gave poor quality. I returned it and then found Antenna Deals online and tried their antennas.

The one I bought from Antenna Deals worked perfectly after a quick and easy installation. I received twice as many channels as I did with the other company's antenna and Antenna Deals packaged it with care providing everything I needed to install that day.
The product also was delivered quicker than expected which was a plus."

2014-02-04

"I am impressed with this merchant. I received my purchase sooner than expected, with no difficulty. My antenna arrived well packed in unopened box. It has ended my frustration. I get all local channels (no cable) plus a few that I’ve never got from my cable. The price is great. The antenna works great! I recommend this Hands Up!"

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.