Stores > Antenna Deals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
Voice your opinion! Review Antenna Deals by clicking a star below.
2017-08-15

Best Antenna Yet!

"I've had several outdoor antennas over the years but none have performed as well as the LAVA HD2605. I'm getting 10 more channels and much better reception. I should have made the change years ago."

2017-08-15

SATIFIED IN CARTERSVILLE, GA.30120

"We ordered the HD 2605ultra 4k antenna received about 5 days later assembly simple put it on roof we can get 70 channels so pleased with this product thank you !!!jerry & Ethel"

2017-08-11

Great product & service!

"We purchased an antenna & mounting system. Order arrived promptly & we are very satisfied. "

2017-08-05

Cut the cable!!!!

"Purchase of the HD-2605 Ultra was my way out of cable monopoly and I have not had an antenna for a TV since I was a kid. I recommend this antenna because it was easy to install and all 4 TV's are very clear. "

2017-08-04

Awesome Antenna

"we have chosen to buy an antenna & try watching regular TV , instead of paying the high price of cable.. "

2017-08-04

The best Antenna

"This antenna gave me more channels and crystal clear picture. Well worth the money, bye bye cable company"

2017-08-01

Anttenna

"Love my new Lava HD8008, since I got it just love it, and now can't live with out it in my life! LOL"

2017-08-01

Better than I expected

" Installed the LAVA HD8008 Ultra 4K Ready Omni-Directional Outdoor Antenna.
I live in a heavy wooded rural area. Nearest station is 45 miles away. This antenna performs better than I expected. I can receive 19 stations some up to 90-100 with clarity.
Great choice. Good bye -dish!

2017-07-29

Excellent

"Living 45 miles NW of Houston and getting over 120 channels very impressed and highly recommend "

Love the antenna.

"Had issues with my previous antenna found this one with 360 reception had to give it a try haven't had a problem with reception since."

2017-07-27

Better than I could have hoped for

"I just installed the LAVA HD8008 Ultra 4K Ready Omni-Directional Outdoor Antenna
on my roof. We live about 45 miles northwest of Charlotte NC. I've been wanting to cut the cord but two other antennas I tried would not get all of the local channels. Even though they were omnidirectional  they only picked up stations from one direction. The most stations I could get with the old antennas was 22. This Lava HD8008 just pulled in 52 stations from EVERY direction. Every local channel and some not even listed on the FCC website. Can't wait to tell my cord cutting coworkers tomorrow how well this works. GREAT product! Next call is the satellite company and tell them to come and get their stuff.

Great Antenna

"The web site was very user friendly, I appreciated the install video, it was very easy to place order, order took approximately 4 days from order to delivery. Antenna has worked better than expected (receive approx 44 channels). I have since had my father order antenna for his house and he had the same great experience."

2017-07-26

Easy set up and great reception

"The antenna was easy to assemble and the reception of channels available was great. The antenna was powerful enough to have great reception from inside the house."

2017-07-26

Long Range HD Antenna, mounting kit with dvr

"Fast Shipping, Arrived intact and item matched description on website."

2017-07-23

Fast shipping, does as advertised

"Ordered the Lava 8008 antenna on a Wednesday, received it in CT that Saturday. Easy to set up, picked up 24 channels. Performed as advertised!"

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.