Stores > Antenna Deals

Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
2017-02-21

Beaming it in

"The antenna was super easy to install and picked up 17 channels without even trying the rotator"

This review was modified by adantessr-89741 on February 23 2017 09:00:01 PM

2017-02-21

AWESOME

"PICKED UP 32 CHANNELS IN HD BOUGHT IT FOR MY DAD HE LOVE'S IT. TENNESSEE"

This review was modified by TerryWMitchell on February 23 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-02-20

Best decision ever!

"After much research we decided to cut the cable and purchased a lava antenna. We couldn't be happier, fast delivery and easy setup! Channels seem clearer tan with cable! Save yourself some hard earned cash!"

This review was modified by Pmtny72 on February 22 2017 08:15:02 PM

2017-02-20

antenna

"antenna came quickly and worked as expected. it does rotate, which is a nice feature for a roof."

This review was modified by griscruf on February 22 2017 04:45:01 AM

2017-02-15

Fast Delivery

"I got the antenna last week and just installed it the other day. I could not be happier with the product. I was able to receive more channels than I thought. Now I can say goodbye to high satellite bills."

This review was modified by richard1914 on February 17 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-02-15

amazing antenna

"Got the antenna and put it together tried it inside and wow 19 channels i will install it this evening weather permitting of course. "

This review was modified by Danielederf on February 17 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-02-14

Fantastic Antenna

"This antenna does everything the add says. Put it up and it picks up channels in all directions. Nothing to do but watch free TV after programing the TV. "

This review was modified by rlind62 on February 16 2017 06:30:01 AM

2017-02-10

lava antenna

"I love our new lava antenna from antenna deals, I can't wait until we get the second one for our camper! Very pleased with the reception we a got as soon as it was put on the house."

This review was modified by KristieP on February 14 2017 12:15:25 AM

2017-02-09

Antenna To Go (Fishing)

"Fast delivery, easy installation and excellent reception out on the ice in fish house. Already made many word of mouth recommendations!"

This review was modified by KevinAdler on February 14 2017 12:00:29 AM

2017-02-09

Happy in KY

"I was searching online for a rotor for the antenna I had and came across this antenna that required no turning to tune in. Thought I'd give it a try. I love it. It was very easy to assemble and install. I live right in the middle of three major cities in a rural area about 60 miles from each. I get channels from all of them plus more from cities even further away. I would recommend this antenna to anyone. The antenna I purchased was the LAVA HD8008"

This review was modified by Sweet-2. on February 14 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-02-07

free channels are the best

"ordered my antenna very fast service and very easy to mount and wow the channels it brings in very happy with it. thank you antenna deals"

This review was modified by maxmorganm on February 10 2017 05:00:01 AM

Great antenna

"Received my HD8008 antenna quickly, less than 3 days. Easy installation. Installed it in my attic and all the stations come in clear. No problems what so ever"

This review was modified by jam22159 on February 09 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-02-07

Smooth Viewing with Antennadeals !

"Received antenna within a couple days with free shipping. No problems at all. Installed and am viewing more than 30 channels now on HD-2605. Great packaging and service. Keep it up!!!"

This review was modified by hulsure on February 09 2017 08:30:02 AM

Antenna in the Attic

"Installed an antenna HD8008 in to my attic and as able to get 44 HD channels for Free. The video looks very nice. Get pixalization once in a awhile"

This review was modified by d_renalds on February 09 2017 06:30:01 AM

2017-02-06

Fantastic antenna

"This is the best antenna I have ever used! The price was so great,, I wasn't expecting it to be so good. I am able to pick up 72 channels here in Orlando. Which is mors than Antennaweb.org! On all the TV's I have connected to it (4). Easy to install. Fast shipping"

This review was modified by director59 on February 08 2017 09:30:17 AM

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.