Stores > Antenna Deals

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
2017-01-17

Perfect solution, perfect price!

"I live in a rural part of the state and we only have a couple of cable providers. When paying for the service got to be too much, I started looking for alternatives. This antenna was perfect for my situation. The range lets me get channels that you just can't reach with other products. I am very happy with this purchase."

This review was modified by rlowe1981 on January 19 2017 10:00:02 AM

2017-01-17

Worked as advertised

"Got the HD8008 Bi-Direction antenna which quickly picked up 63 channels - Works great"

This review was modified by rnicol8085 on January 19 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-01-16

Fantastic

"The antenna arrived quickly. The packaging was professionally done. Just take your time assembling it, do not get in a hurry. 2605 works great. Clear channels and no clipping or chopping of stations. 5 stars. You safe a lot of money and gain a sense of independence."

This review was modified by c62c62 on January 18 2017 08:15:02 PM

2017-01-15

Unbelievable performance and service!

"I was a little skeptical that such a small antenna at such an unbelievable price would perform this good. Received in less that a week and was very easy to install. Very happy to receive crystal clear local channels again, most without having to rotate antenna at all. Very pleased and highly recommend!!!"

This review was modified by bamacarl on January 17 2017 08:15:01 PM

Get free TV

"This is great inexpensive alternative to cable"

This review was modified by Leighalano on January 17 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-01-15

"I was looking for a longer range antenna and came across their web page. At the time I was looking, they were offering free shipping along with a discounted price. This made it a better buy to purchase from them. Shipment was prompt and product worked as described"

This review was modified by gnjd on January 17 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-14

Best Antenna information and antennas

"Great products and great details about which product is best for you. Installed my antenna and was watching local channels free in no time. Very easy to install and works as advertised. I've already recommend it to friends who are also trying to cut the cord."

This review was modified by SamBourch on January 17 2017 12:03:18 AM

2017-01-13

Great Product worth every penny

"Great product! Easy to install, was able to find 70 channels in Tri State area with great reception. If you are watching local channels there is no need for cable. Free local channels, plus NJ and NY channels."

This review was modified by krawiecjp on January 17 2017 12:02:16 AM

2017-01-13

Are you kidding me?!

"I'm sorry but I don't believe the reviews I have just read. I received my antenna Monday and I have been trying to contact them ever since. My antenna does not work! Tried it on 3 different TVs. I want to return it. I want a refund. I even went as far as contacting LAVA who kindly gave me the info of which antenna I need to get but will these people return any kind of contact? NOT IN MY EXPERIENCE! Someone needs to contact me immediately because I am one nerve-wrecking minute from contacting the BBB and do my part in letting my FB community know about my experience with AntennaDeals. All of this over a freaking tv antenna..."

This review was modified by Jen63 on January 19 2017 03:32:49 PM

2017-01-11

HD2605 from AntennaDeals

"We have bought a HD2605 with the help of Antenna Deals. It was the best thing we did. We set it up in the house first to check it out and it was great. We live in a small town ,not close to the TV towers , we have a story and a half home and have it in an upstairs room until we put it in the attic as I am older person and a l am not comfortable on the roof. I am very confident that the 2605 will work as well in the attic as it is now in a room. We have picked up 30 channels and works better than we expected in our area. We live north east of Des Moines and all towers are in the Des Moines area and we have some trees to work around The company and product is defiantly a 5 + rating . I would definitely recommend this company and its products. signed . J.E.Miller"

This review was modified by nevia on January 13 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-01-10

FINALLY!!

"Just got my LAVA Omni Pro 8008 from AntennaDeals.com. Installed in about 10 minutes and I now have 92 crystal clear channels. Should have done this a long time ago. Great antenna, great service."

This review was modified by Fishmany on January 12 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-01-10

Cable TV Answer

"THe omni antenna is everything I needed.
Thanks
Orlando, FL

This review was modified by rostons on January 12 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-01-07

Quick Shipping!

"Great email correspondence, quick shipping, product arrived timely and in great condition. Quick to install and set up was a breeze!"

This review was modified by jsheesacker on January 07 2017 10:50:04 AM

2017-01-07

Amazing antenna

"Easy directions,easy to put it up,in two days watching TVs with crystal clear picture . Work great no cable bills definitely suggesting to our friends."

This review was modified by calflady4ever on January 07 2017 07:29:17 AM

2017-01-05

THE LAVA 8008 HD Antenna from Antenna Deals Is Outstanding

"Antenna Deals provides great products over the web at great prices.

Their customer service is excellent, along with their technical support.

Time to Cut the Cord from your Cable or Satellite TV and get an HD Antenna. Free TV again. NO MORE ridiculous monthly bills.

I highly recommend Antenna Deals.

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.