Stores > Antenna Deals

Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

2016-05-25

Excellent Product

"Well lets talk a little bit about the LAVA HD2605 Ultra 4K Motorized Outdoor HDTV UHF/VHF
Antenna with 20% More Gain. As far as the antenna aspect it seems to be and excellent product. As for the Pro Kit Upgrade don't waste your money. I purchased my antenna on May the 18th got very good response and fast shipping. I also purchased the Pro Kit for an additional $23.95 which was to include the following Mount* 30ft Cable* Ground Surge & a 5 Year warranty on the product. Since receiving my order the order was incomplete Cable in the Pro Kit (the most expensive part) and the ground surge they did not even ship. So then I had to go to Lowes and purchase the 30 ft. cable to even be able to install my antenna that was another 20.00 so I got RIPPED OFF ! I have tried for days now to reach them with no success they have a B rating through the BBB in Flint Texas. I have left 3 messages as well as sent emails about my concern. Then I receive a email from them offering me a 10% discount if I would write a review wow how funny is that will not contact me for customer service then they say use this order number which is not even my order number so I'm sure this is some more of there scam work. So here is my review The LAVA Antenna is a great Product The Company AntennaDeals.Com POBOX 450 Flint Texas 75762-0450 (903)705-1545 IS AWEFUL !! I have contacted the Local States Attorneys Office, Filed A Complaint With The Flint Texas BBB CASE # 28020167 and also Contacted my Credit card Company and filed a Fraud Case Against Them Hope I get My 10 % Discount or maybe there will be more charges to file for misrepresentation once again ! ENJOY YOUR LAVA ANTENNA I AM :)

This review was modified by DangerRuss on May 25 2016 08:33:19 AM

Likin' My Antenna

"I'm really satisfied with my antenna. I'm getting 20 stations with no bill! Am in an area where reception is difficult and do have some problems with wind but overall I'm EXTREMELY satisfied! "

This review was modified by maggiperl on May 24 2016 02:22:02 PM

2016-05-24

great reception in the sticks!

"I am receiving 85 HD quality channels. I live in the middle of nowehere. Great price for this antenna and easy to install."

Smokin Antenna deal

"Great price, fast shipping, easy install, works as good if not better than advertised. Like I said a Smokin Deal"

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

"First Wow is for fast service and great price!
Second Wow is for easy installation and set-up!
Third Wow is for clear picture and 32 channels in a lousy location.
Thank you Antenna Deals.

This review was modified by Limobob.1938 on May 24 2016 02:50:47 AM

2016-05-23

Easy to set up and install

"Nice antenna system for the money, gets the local stations we want that the tv won't get by itself."

This review was modified by Farmerdancow on May 23 2016 04:11:32 PM

2016-05-17

5 STAR product with 5 STAR support!

"I bought the LAVA HD8008 Multi-Directional antenna. It was very easy to install and I picked up 30 channels right out of the gate! Customer Service is also very good if you have any support questions. I would definitely recommend dealing with AntennaDeals.com!! "

This review was modified by tclarke101 on May 17 2016 04:32:18 AM

2016-05-16

Great company

"Great service and product "

This review was modified by Michael61 on May 16 2016 08:18:07 AM

2016-05-14

"I purchased the HD2605 antenna recently. I am very pleased with the outstanding picture quality. the rotor is very nice to have when fine tuning distant channels. The HD2605 is so easy to install and very compact for placement. Love it!"

2016-05-14

Free At Last

"No more Cable TV, No more ATT Uverse TV! We finally tired of paying high price for monthly rental of 150 channels that we never watch. With the HD 2605 we now have access to all the major network stations and four PBS channels. The antenna was easy to install and works great!"

This review was modified by oldann on May 14 2016 05:46:31 AM

2016-05-12

No more satellite

"It was easy to install and I got lots of channels.

This review was modified by mike.1- on May 12 2016 07:43:23 PM

2016-05-11

Works great

"Works with all the tv stations in this area"

This review was modified by Waynecurrier on May 11 2016 05:16:18 PM

2016-05-10

Windy Winter

"We were away for part of the winter and when we got back our old antennae (you know the ones that are like 7 feet long and 4 feet wide) was pretty beat up, some of the arms were bent or missing due to several wind storms. Because this is probably the fifth antennae from AntennaeDeals.com I have purchased. I have two being used in our other homes and I have given them as gifts to family members as gifts. They mention trying to trim their household budget by cutting commercial tv broadcast companies, so what better way. It's a win win situation. And we get so many stations including local channels and they are free broadcast. Thank you."

This review was modified by MMoor on May 10 2016 04:17:06 AM

2016-05-08

"Doing it Later" cost me hundreds !

"Funeral and Estate expenses hit me hard, finally I sat down and ordered the antennae my employer had sent me the link. The picture is great, the selection is even better. I don't get a lot of TV time, but when I do, I want a variety to my choice to relax and enjoy. Spot On ! "

This review was modified by duste-rose on May 08 2016 04:41:14 PM

2016-05-06

Great Antenna! Great Company!

"We purchased the LAVAOMNI HD-8008 on antennadeals.com. It was easy to install and has a great picture. This is going to save us $100.00 a month. "

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.