Stores > Antenna Deals

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

This works!

"Our new antenna arrived very quickly. It is a great alternative to paying for satellite TV."

This review was modified by atlarsen on December 06 2016 08:55:48 PM

2016-12-06

powerful antenna in a small package

"I was pleasantly surprised how well this small antenna worked . I removed my old dish and mounted it to the dish bracket . I used the old coax that was hooked to the dish and screwed it into my new Omni pro hd 8008. When I did a scan on my tv I picked up 96 channels . "

This review was modified by iamfull on December 06 2016 06:09:45 PM

2016-12-06

Great antenna for use in Brick Building.

"We are using this Lava HD8008 as an indoor antenna in our brick apartment building. It works great. We are receiving 30 local channels (about 30 miles distance) very clearly. Thanks"

This review was modified by rsayre5 on December 06 2016 08:57:47 AM

2016-12-03

Great for all joining the ranks of cable cutters

"Simple, easy assembly and installation. Works great, very happy with purchase."

This review was modified by ddbdentist on December 05 2016 06:59:47 PM

2016-12-02

Best shipping and antenna I have ever had.

"My TV has a great picture now and I have no cable.this antenna his saved my football life for me and my wife and kids!!!!u should get an antenna and save u some money!!!"

2016-12-01

Finally got rid of my old antenna

"No one ask for this review. I am satisfied with my purchase and so far it is great the color on my tv is 100% better. Would like to write another review in about a month to give me time to use this antenna. The person who helped me with my order was very cordial and helpful, and took his time to explain the product to me. "

This review was modified by Marchita on December 01 2016 07:58:54 PM

2016-12-01

More Bang for Your Buck

"Looking for an antenna that would pull in more than 5 channels, I came across Antenna Deals - I am so pleased, nah excited, yes excited to have found them. The descriptions, the number of channels available to me, the ease of ordering with quick results, the ease of setting it up, all of the above at a price so economical you have to look twice. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank You! "

This review was modified by Crazycaj on December 01 2016 06:34:51 AM

2016-11-30

Easiest thing since cutting the cable

"Antenna arrived quickly and had it up within the hour. Just point it towards your desired location and scan on the TV just as the instructions stated and within minutes I recivieved about 100 Channels and I'm about 60 miles outside Dallas. Best thing since bunny ears."

This review was modified by Knight453 on November 30 2016 02:52:23 PM

GREAT LITTLE ANTENNA

"I ordered on Thursday evening, received the antenna the following Monday and we had it up and running Monday evening. We did have to turn it two different times to get the best reception. I wanted all 18 of the local channels and scanned them with no problems. I live approximately 40-70 miles from towers, which are in two different directions from us.
We used are existing satelite wiring, but had to change out the spliter (thank goodness we picked up one locally). Three tv's all have great pictures. Anxious to see how it last during snow season.

This review was modified by Katbar on November 30 2016 11:46:53 AM

2016-11-30

Cutting the cable was never easier!

"Quality product, great reception, fast shipping, easy installation!"

This review was modified by KBSimms on November 30 2016 09:04:18 AM

Free TV, bye bye Time Warner

"I have been wanting to cut the cable for quite some time. Time Warner's last price increase was the final tipping point.

I did my typical internet search, looked over different websites, read the testimonials, and finalized on Antenna Deals. They had a great price, and I talked with customer service three times before I ordered. They explained just how everything gets hooked up, how I could use the old splitter, and even approximated the number of channels I would receive.

They were spot on!! I bought the LavaHD8008 Omni and the PROKIT. I hooked everything up, including the cable, surge protector, and antenna. My wife did the TV set-up, and in a few minutes we had great HD for 48 stations.

I'm calling Time Warner tonight to disconnect!!

This review was modified by JaySimon on November 28 2016 12:30:42 PM

Great reception

"Bought the Lava 2650 fast shipping and product performed as advertised. Very satisfied would recommend to all my friends. "

Great Antenna

"Love it, Works well at the camp we get so many more channels. :)"

This review was modified by lbrooke91 on November 28 2016 07:44:47 AM

2016-11-22

I cut the cable cord, free TV is better!

"So very happy with my new antenna.
I have cut the cable cord and couldn't be happier. Try it, it's great!!

This review was modified by Garfiebob on November 22 2016 06:59:32 PM

2016-11-21

Finally get to watch "free" TV

"Ordered HD8008 Lava Omni-directional & came in reasonable amount of time well-packaged. Hubby installed it using the splitter some reviewers said that was needed. It didn't work at all! Hubby tried to pair it with another antenna, but still nothing. I was disappointed. Hubby packaged it up for return. Something told me to try once more & glad I did! He installed it by itself without the splitter & low & behold we now are watching our favorite shows without the breaking & no signals when the wind blows! Great product, great service. We are thrilled & yes, we live behind God'said back!"

This review was modified by VirtualSettings on November 21 2016 06:11:00 PM

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.