Stores > Antenna Deals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review Antenna Deals by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

nice antenna

"I installed the antenna and it worked as advertised very happy."

2017-05-18

Great Indiana

"Great antenna. Ended up receiving 14 channels. Before we had the antenna we didn't get any"

2017-05-16

Best Antenna Ever

"Antenna arrived quickly. Upon installation, we got channels we never had before. The reception was very clear. The signal was strong and did not fade in and out. What a great antenna for a small price."

2017-05-16

Best reception in years

"We live in a dead zone. After installing the lava 2605 ultra we now receive 15 channels."

2017-05-15

Great antenna!

"Great transaction, excellent product. Works as we had hoped."

2017-05-14

great antenna

"Great antenna. Got over 60 channels. So easy to install."

2017-05-13

HD-2605

"I live in the country, western Pennsylvania. Poor reception because of many hills. I pick up 25 channels including all networks. Good unit. Friends said I was wasting my time and money

2017-05-13

antenna deals rating

"This product shipped very quickly and was easy to assemble. We put it on an existing pole that our old attenna was on. The picture is so much clearer now and we added a few channels but we were happy because we live in such an isolated area.

2017-05-12

Great Buy

"Antenna shipped to me quickly. I installed and got a great picture. "

2017-05-11

Smart purchase

"Antenna arrived quickly. Hooked up easily, works great!"

2017-05-11

Excellent order and product experience

"Needed an antenna to get local stations. Went to AntennaDeals and ordered one The description of the product was accurate and informational. Shipping and delivery were timely and the product I ordered performed as described. Also customer service followed up on my order to make sure I was satisfied."

2017-05-10

Lava HD8008 Omni Review

"Installed it yesterday afternoon. Spent about 5 hours on the project with the initial objective to replace an old amplified digital Radio Shack antenna in the attic that is 15 years old and which services 2 televisions by cable on the first floor.

Found that the Lava worked well with the advantage of a smaller footprint for the channels it received. Rendered clear bright pictures. However, in contrast to my old digital, the Lava received fewer channels, receiving anywhere from 9 to 17 depending on orientation of the unit compared to 22 channels with the old antenna.

So I decided to use the Lava on a third stand alone TV on the second floor guest bedroom instead that currently doesn't have a connection to the existing antenna cabling in the house. In this capacity, the Lava is performing very well, and is pulling in 17 clear bright channels. Much better than the powered antenna that came with that third TV that required constant moving around to catch different (and a smaller number of) channels!

So the Lava works extremely well with that independent TV on the second floor, and I am well satisfied.

We live in an area of VA with the mountains nearby, so reasonably getting all of the available channels from different transmitting directions is a real challenge, especially with a fixed digital attic antenna! I always want to get the maximum I can with the fixed antenna, which in my specific location is right at 22.

It really works

"Well i was skeptical of these small antennas but they really do work and work very well. "

great

"Took it aright out of the box and it works great. Clear picture. It does what it says it will do."

Antenna Deals

"Fast shipping, great product!"

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.