Stores > Antenna Deals

Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10

2016-06-22

Fuzzy TV

"Received my antenna and for the true test set it up during a storm. Was surprised to receive all my local channels with no fuzz or broken up reception. I've tried several other brands but this is by far the best!"

2016-06-20

Doubled my channels

"Ordered the LAVA HD2605 and have now doubled the amount of channels I can pick up. All are clear and FREE! It was super easy to install."

2016-06-20

What a Deal...Totally Wiped Out My High Monthly Cable Bill

"I am very satisfied with my antenna. I was paying $175 monthly. I have been a cable subscriber for over 30 years. I always had trouble and was always placing a work order to be done. They advertised they had the greatest of services. The cable would go off and not come back on for several hours. With the antenna, I get 50 channels and no more high monthly bill. The service is great from the antenna. I can run a scan on my TV every week and get more channels. Thank you so much for this great deal. I would highly recommend getting an antenna for anyone. "

This review was modified by Kat-Flipp on June 20 2016 12:49:35 AM

2016-06-16

I should have done this a long time ago!

"My order from Antenna Deals was received faster than anticipated. The installation was easy. The TV learned the channels and bingo it was done. The reception is as good as I was receiving from the cable company and I receive 45 channels. The LAVA HD8008, since it is omni-directional had no difficulties receiving and since I did not have to direct the antenna toward the transmitters I was done."

This review was modified by DD27560 on June 16 2016 04:42:10 PM

2016-06-15

Awesome Antenna

"The HD 8008 antenna is a super antenna. Easy to put together, easy to install, and very powerful. If installing to a cable service, you may have to contact them in order to complete the search issues."

This review was modified by Genieman588 on June 15 2016 12:29:36 PM

2016-06-09

Good by monthly bill

"Found them when seraching for tv antennas very pleased with price and ease of installation would recommend them highly"

This review was modified by hdw64 on June 09 2016 03:43:54 PM

2016-06-09

Bought a spin off antenna of the Lava 2605 antenna

"I bought a spin off brand antenna and receive 12 channels but the pictures kept breaking up, even with a slight breeze. I turned around and bought the Lava 2605 ultra and received 32 channels and it worked perfectly in the wind and the rain. I really like the antenna and I would recommend it to anyone who is sick of paying the high price of the cable companies. Very Satisfied with this product. "

This review was modified by Randykt on June 09 2016 11:45:30 AM

2016-06-01

Good by Cable Bill

"I got the antenna up 2 weeks ago and it works perfectly. The cost was less than 1 month cable bill. Yesterday I cancelled my cable. "

This review was modified by paul08 on June 01 2016 12:02:07 PM

2016-06-01

Free tv

"Purchased the Lava 8008 based on the reviews I read about this antenna. I will admit I was somewhat skeptical about its claims, but figured, with the return policy I did not have too much to lose-it was worth the try. After the installation I was able to pick up about 20 channels. The only channel that fades in and out do to a weak signal is Fox channel 11. I believe that if I raise the antenna a couple more feet I will be able to get it because I do get a picture once in awhile. Fox is the only channel that transmits with a vhf signal, which does not do well with obstacles in its path. The other channels are clear uhf signals with high definition. Nevertheless, I would still recommend this antenna because it was easy to install and the price was right. The only thing I would tell the dealers is to remind prospective customers that for picking up channels with a vhf signal they will need to install the antenna as high as possible-higher is better!"

This review was modified by Tomacino on June 01 2016 10:28:38 AM

2016-05-31

TV for FREE

"I bought this antenna for my cabin and it works great. No more paying high prices for satellite TV. Channels come in crystal clear HD. Should have bought this years ago!"

This review was modified by twin246beach on May 31 2016 04:35:35 PM

2016-05-26

Great Antenna

"We've ordered four antennas from AntennaDeals.com for different people. This antenna works great and we got it two days after I ordered it. I would recommend it to anyone."

2016-05-25

Excellent Product

"Well lets talk a little bit about the LAVA HD2605 Ultra 4K Motorized Outdoor HDTV UHF/VHF
Antenna with 20% More Gain. As far as the antenna aspect it seems to be and excellent product. As for the Pro Kit Upgrade don't waste your money. I purchased my antenna on May the 18th got very good response and fast shipping. I also purchased the Pro Kit for an additional $23.95 which was to include the following Mount* 30ft Cable* Ground Surge & a 5 Year warranty on the product. Since receiving my order the order was incomplete Cable in the Pro Kit (the most expensive part) and the ground surge they did not even ship. So then I had to go to Lowes and purchase the 30 ft. cable to even be able to install my antenna that was another 20.00 so I got RIPPED OFF ! I have tried for days now to reach them with no success they have a B rating through the BBB in Flint Texas. I have left 3 messages as well as sent emails about my concern. Then I receive a email from them offering me a 10% discount if I would write a review wow how funny is that will not contact me for customer service then they say use this order number which is not even my order number so I'm sure this is some more of there scam work. So here is my review The LAVA Antenna is a great Product The Company AntennaDeals.Com POBOX 450 Flint Texas 75762-0450 (903)705-1545 IS AWEFUL !! I have contacted the Local States Attorneys Office, Filed A Complaint With The Flint Texas BBB CASE # 28020167 and also Contacted my Credit card Company and filed a Fraud Case Against Them Hope I get My 10 % Discount or maybe there will be more charges to file for misrepresentation once again ! ENJOY YOUR LAVA ANTENNA I AM :)

This review was modified by DangerRuss on May 25 2016 08:33:19 AM

Likin' My Antenna

"I'm really satisfied with my antenna. I'm getting 20 stations with no bill! Am in an area where reception is difficult and do have some problems with wind but overall I'm EXTREMELY satisfied! "

This review was modified by maggiperl on May 24 2016 02:22:02 PM

2016-05-24

great reception in the sticks!

"I am receiving 85 HD quality channels. I live in the middle of nowehere. Great price for this antenna and easy to install."

Smokin Antenna deal

"Great price, fast shipping, easy install, works as good if not better than advertised. Like I said a Smokin Deal. Smokin deal alright, promises 10% refund for favorable review then ignores you when given. Support iignores you too! Dont buy this piece of crap."

This review was modified by daveand5-90822 on June 05 2016 01:10:26 PM

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.