• Contact: antennadeals@gmail.com
    • Customer Support: 801-899-9740
    • Business Hours: 24-7-365
    • Fax: 801-899-9740

• checkmark icon COD

"Bought the antenna to save money! Just needed local channels, works great and was here in 3 days!Customer service accidentaly sent me 2 products by mistake. we only paid for one. When I contacted them to let them know, they said "crap, that is my mistake, sorry"..."please keep as a free gift or give to a friend". I thought that was very generous. 5 stars for awesomeness minus 1/2 star for language! hahaha!"

"Talked with support team about an issue I was having with one of there antennas were very helpful and are sending me a new one"

"Got my HD2605 and mount that I ordered on time. Installation was a breeze, simple and easy to follow. It took me 5 minutes to set it up and another 10 minutes to put it up on my roof. The antenna works great! I'm happy that I ordered it."

"BOGUS TOTALLY BOGUS..I purchased in September 2013 I received a box of JUNK.. I called tech support the unit was missing pieces. I returned the Antenna in October to the PO BOX YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND> I have tried for months to no avail DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM They told me:

I care nothing about the BBB, I encourage you to make 20 complAints with them.

modified review This review was modified by Bleeckermel on February 27 2014 05:01:09 AM

"Price was fair. Shipping was free. Delivery in only a few days. The antenna worked as advertised, reception is great better than my old cable. Well worth getting if you want to save a lot by not paying monthly in cable provider."

"The description and prices on this website are very good and make it easy to purchase. The explainations and ordering process is so easy. Their products are awesome. Me and a friend of mine ordered the antenna and it works great! Can't complain on the result. Quality of the pictures are great! channels that i got is more than i expected. I honestly recommend this to all my friends! "

"It is the best antenna I have ever had the best signal I had in a long time! I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family."

"Antenna Deals is the best company for buying antennas. I bought an antenna as a gift for my grandmother a couple of months ago from ANOTHER online company. After a difficult installation process, it gave poor quality. I returned it and then found Antenna Deals online and tried their antennas.

The one I bought from Antenna Deals worked perfectly after a quick and easy installation. I received twice as many channels as I did with the other company's antenna and Antenna Deals packaged it with care providing everything I needed to install that day.
The product also was delivered quicker than expected which was a plus.

"I am impressed with this merchant. I received my purchase sooner than expected, with no difficulty. My antenna arrived well packed in unopened box. It has ended my frustration. I get all local channels (no cable) plus a few that I’ve never got from my cable. The price is great. The antenna works great! I recommend this Hands Up!"

"I love my antenna. I may buy another one in the future. Thank-you "

"Competitive pricing, quick shipping, great customer service. Ashley from AntennaDeals has been great to work with, VERY responsive. Would recommend to anybody looking for an antenna. Have ditched cable for free TV."

"the antenna did not deliver the range it advertised."

"This is a copy of the email that I sent to Antenna Deals.c.

Dear Mike

I really had my doubts about the HD8008 antenna you sell. I ordered one from one of your dealers making sure that it was returnable, and installed it yesterday on the house. The installation was a breeze, all I had to do was buy a 4' pole and a mounting bracket for the house from Lowes, all less than $15.00 . I still can&t believe the phenomenal reception and the clarity, it's better than my cable, much better. I get 39 channels, one being in Greensboro, NC about 90 miles from me. I live 22 miles from Charlotte, and get all their channels, including some in Columbia & Greenville, South Carolina. I even called a few of my neighbors over to look at my reception, they all wrote the name of the antenna down and the manufacture, look out for more sales coming your way from my area.

I retired from sales a couple of years back but if I were younger, I would strike a wholesale deal with you, and go door to door selling these antenna's. If you ever have someone on the fence about your product send them a copy of this email. I have never tested any other HD antennas, but I can't see how they could possible be any better. I have a house in the mountains, and I plan on ordering another one to install there, I will soon be cable free, thanks to you.

Sincerely;

Steve M. Hale

I just noticed that they only go up to five stars, they should have a special bracket for companies like this, like 6 stars one extra, just because it's made in America, and it's a damn good product.
Lake Norman, NC

"I researched. I ordered. I blinked. I opened the box that had my new antenna. LIGHTNING FAST shipping. GREAT price on a GREAT product. Buy here!"

"I purchased the LAVA HD2605 Ultra antenna after dumping satellite TV. Easy installation to the satellite mounting portion already bolted to my roof. I was able to use existing cable as well. I am getting clear HD signals in 5.1 surround sound from as far away as 70 miles! I am very pleased with this antenna. The rotor is handy if a channel is weak. No more satellite or cable bills!"

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.