Antares Digital / Antares Computing Inc Reviews - antaresdigital.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 20 reviews

Antares Digital / Antares Computing Inc is not a merchant member
Antares Digital / Antares Computing Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Recently purchased the Core i7 975 processor and saved about $70 since Antaresdigital doesn't charge CA sales tax like Newegg or Mwave. They shipped the same day of purchase and I received it quickly. Overall, a good experience. "

"great prices, and excellent customer service"

"I was very skeptical about Antares at first since I have never head of them before. I came to find that they were among the best. Processing was fast and communication constant. I would definitely buy from them in the future."

"I bought a LG GGC-H20L Blu-Ray/HD DVD Combo Drive on the 2nd and it's already here. I was skeptical at first but they got my order processed and shipped within the same day. And the sales person was very friendly. I highly recommend anyone to shop with them."

"I was looking for an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 CPU with E0 stepping particularly and came across ANTARESDIGITAL.COM. But the price was too low to be true and I never heard about their website before. I thought there was something fishy about this website. I was COMPLETELY wrong.

They were one of the two sites, that I found, that had the E0 stepping mentioned explicitly in their product description. And the price was unbeatable too. One of the overclocker forums ordered these CPUs from their site and they were happy too.

I ordered mine on 7th, Nov 2008. The order was processed the next business day, the 10th and it was at my doorstep on the 12th, Nov 2008. The CPU was exactly as described with E0 stepping. I couldn't be happier.

I would definitely shop again and refer that site to my friends.

"Very positive experience overall. I ordered the E8400 cpu on a sunday night and by the next morning I had a tracking number and it was on my doorstep 2 days later. I was very impressed. I chose them because they had the lowest price on the net at the time and because of other positive reviews of their store. I was a little worried because they dont take paypal but it worked out great. I received easy to read and timely email confirmations."

"They had the E8400 intel processor before most other vendors. Product was shipped promptly and the price was fine. Good communication from Lili and prompt email replies. Many shipping options.

Would buy from them again.

Only downside is their website is not the best. It was not up all the time and this worried me, but in the end, I received my product as expected!

"This is my first time ver purchasing from Antares. I ordered the new Intel E8400 and called in on Thursday about status. I got the friendly and extremely courteous Ms.Lili Greene who was very helpful and kept me updated and also later via regular emails. I was informed when it shipped and Lili went out of her way to ensure that I was in the loop at all times. Very friendly and the very definition of excellent customer service, I have never had a better experience. This was my first time at antares but will not be the last. Thank you Antares and thank you very much Lili!!"

"So yeah this was the first time i used AntaresDigital.com as a web site and i was very satisfied (so far.. will explain later). I ordered my item on Thursday the payment posted on friday, i emailed them on sunday evening and asked if my order will ship on monday they replied yes it actually did ship on monday!!! The reason above for the so far comment is that ill have to see how they packae my items and how long it really takes (I Paid for ups 3-Day) but ill post as soon as i get my product but so far Im 100% satisfed and i would even say that they are up in the leauge of Newegg.com which was my only Computer part supplier Untill now that is :)

Ok so the package arrived on time and in very good shape also id like to note that i paid for ups 3-day and this is the first time ive had a ups 3-day package get here in 3 days i usually order from newegg and i use the ups 3 day but it takes usually 5 days for me to get it so... im very happy with my purchase from antares and they will see me orderin from them in the future

modified review This review was modified by BigChuck on January 26 2008 01:25:44 PM

"Great service, fast delivery, good packaging, product worked right out of the box, friendly and competent customer service. Would buy from this store again! Although this was my first purchase (I've been buying stuff from Newegg for the last 5 years), they made a good impression on me with their competitive pricing and excellent tracking service and customer service."

Razeous's Avatar
New York

"They are very prompt with orders. They are veritable and they treat customers politely."

"Ordered afternoon of 24, item was shipped evening of 26. No wait on phone to have question answered and item shipped when I was told it was. I was a little worried because of so few ratings of this company but I am very satisfied with this transaction and saved almost $100 at the time I ordered the Intel Q6600 over Newegg's price."

"A diamond in a field of gravel....Don't know why there aren't any recent reviews. This company is one of the few top resellers. From immediate email confirmations through to shipment to quick and personal customer care. You can't go wrong with Antares Computing....At least I think so."

"I was looking for a motherboard that was out of stock at my usual reseller's site. I found Antares through a pricing website. According to their site, the motherboard was in stock and had the lowest price I could find. I decided to order despite some initial reservations having never heard of them. I placed my order on a Thursday, used standard (cheap) shipping and it arrived the following Monday!"

"Great price for ASUS P5W DH. Great comunication. Would highly recommend and will purchase from them again."