• Address: 1750 Highland RD Suite 4 Twinsburg OH 44087
    • Customer Support: 1-888-363-1051
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: 10am-6pm ET Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 216.503.6355

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I used AntaresPro most recently for the order I am writing the current review for, but I have also used AVA Direct, a sister company of AntaresPro. Both companies have been extremely slow processing the orders and initiating shipment. I understand there is a balancing act between being thorough and emphasizing quality, but both of these companies have crossed that line and show no sense of irgentcy or customers best interests. Regarding this order, AntaresPro has changed the shipping and cost to freight (by almost $100 mind you) 2 days after the order was placed and confirmed. I had an option of either accepting the up charge or cancelling the order. Now, to find out that I'm pretty sure they shipped the original method (ground) with no refund of the up charged shipping. I have been in contact with them multiple times and every time I am promised something that doesn't happen. All I can say is that I will be making a formal complaint to them using this number(216) 503-4123 and I hope nothing is wrong with my order because I can't imagine the horror it would be to exchange or replace."

modified review This review was modified by amason114 on March 21 2014 07:29:58 AM

"My itemvwas shipped the same day or the day after I ordered (cant remember which now). It arrived in flawless condition. I have no complaints."

modified review This review was modified by dietrich0208 on February 08 2014 05:51:50 PM

"I've purchased quite a collection of items off eBay in the last 12 months, 58 too be exact. Most of them are photography gear for my business and none of given me an issue. I have never given a negative rating on eBay and never have received one.

That being said, antarespro has been nothing but a pain. They are hard to reach, respond when they feel the need to, and neglect their customer's questions and concerns.

After purchasing an item accidentally without price checking other websites, I messaged them to see if it was possible to cancel the order (it had not shipped yet) or if I could be partially-refunded to match B&H and Adorama's price. These aren't vendors that break MAP prices to make a quick sale. They always abide by manufacturer pricing which often makes their prices higher. In turn however, you get reassurance that they will immediately exchange a defective unit (it happens) or offer a refund if an item has not shipped yet.

Needless to say this is not the case for antarespro. I contacted them at around 9am this morning to see if it was possible to cancel or receive a partial refund for my order. There was a whopping $50 difference in pricing from antares and the large vendors. $50 may not seem like much, but when you need 10 copies of said items, you can only imagine how much money I (or you) could be saving. That is $500 that you could have in your pocket.

Fast forward to 3 hours later, and I receive e-mail notification that my item has shipped. A few minutes later, antarespro e-mails me to notify me of an "RMA" being created for a return.

To say that I was irritated would be an understatement. Why bother shipping the item when you know a customer wants it modified? 3 hours is a long time for a business to keep tab of their incoming mails.

Either way, I will be leaving negative feedback for antarespro and will most DEFINITELY not be doing business with them in the future. Referrals? Forget about it.

Steer clear people, even if the price is lower for antarespro, purchase from the big companies who know and operate respectfully.

AVOID this company.

modified review This review was modified by invisionautomotion on September 03 2013 08:27:33 PM

"I've ordered from them six or seven times in the past 5-6 months; both for business-related and personal items. Never had any problems at all. Shipping costs are somewhat high, but have been offset more than adequately by the merchandise prices themselves.

I really like that they take paypal as that's my preferred method on online payment. Will almost certainly do business there again.

modified review This review was modified by John_in_AR on August 08 2013 07:06:36 AM

"Similar to other people here, ordered an item and was lied to. Ordered Synology DS213 NAS. Order was cancelled with a claim saying the supplier sent them the wrong product and they had no way of knowing when they would have product in stock so they cancelled. I suspected a lie and checked the site. The same product was suddenly $70+ more and they had 165 in stock. I called them on it in an email and then they said they did not have the DS213j in stock...not even what I ordered. I think Eric Malcolm is just a one-middle-man operation taking orders on a slim margin and getting away with what he can. He's a joke and his business is a sham. I've also discovered that many of the positive reviews are copied VERBATIM on other review sites that have no affiliation, leading me to believe they are just created by a review farm or Malcolm himself to bolster market confidence.

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY EVER!

BTW, I posted this at sitejabber but wanted to spread it to as many places as possible so others won't have to deal with this failure of an operation.

modified review This review was modified by Tnadz on July 12 2013 10:34:39 AM

"Very good seller Very good price very fast delivery will buy from them again well pleased"

"This company is shady and there reviews reflect that! Wish I had checked here before buying! Ordered Synology DS213 NAS 10 days ago and finally arrived 6/13. Opened it to find out they sent the wrong product! When I called them the said they received the wrong order from the manufacture and I would need to send it back and wait up to 10 days for my refund!. My question is, why didn't they let their customers' know this before shipping them out? The arrogant asshole I spoke to said they had to receive returns from several people with the same problems. this leads me to believe they willfully deceive customers for a living and float there business on other peoples' money.

Do not do business with them no matter how big of initial price difference you find! Trust a respected online re-seller, like Amazon.

Lesson learned~

modified review This review was modified by firstandlastorder on June 14 2013 10:51:01 AM

"Ordered 50 bars of soap, 4711 by Muelhens.....placed order on Thursday 9th of May!
They had no update on my order till Wednesday the 15th of May! On a follow up call Thursday, they informed me that items were shipped out!
Received today 7 bars, with an Invoice that states that the balance will be refunded.....
If they didn't waste my time, I would have looked elsewhere to place the Order!!!

modified review This review was modified by sadi74 on May 18 2013 06:45:12 PM

"Do not do business with this shady drop-ship company. They will initially reject payment, then take weeks to fulfill the order,then ship the incorrect product. I recently purchased what is advertised as 16GB of 204-pin SODIMM memory and was sent 8GB instead. I am still trying to straighten this out. You are better off paying a premium reseller."

modified review This review was modified by rpryde on May 14 2013 05:21:41 AM

"Terrible experience. ordered a perfume, collected my credit card information and then i received an email saying order has been cancelled because no back order."

"I ordered a necklace from Antarespro on the 4th of Feb. I called Antarespro because my card supposedly did not work. I used a different card and the woman i spoke to said it would take two weeks for my product to arrive. Being that the item was coming from overseas, it was understandable. After teo weeks, I still haven't received any tracking information. I called them again and they said it would take another two weeks. By the fifth week, I was fed up. I called and told them I no longer wanted the item and and they said they would have to charge me a restocking fee which was 15%. I finally received my item after 6 weeks but I would never ever order from them again. Worst experience ever."

"I ordered an ink tank for my Canon W8400 and purchased next day delivery. The item was ordered before 10am CST and yet did not ship until the next day. Needed the ink tank for a big job very disappointed. After calling customer service I found out I should have called before placing the order to make sure it would ship the same day the order was placed. NOT GOOD. I like Anterespro's prices and service for average business needs. But in a crunch I got screwed."

"i thought they were very professional and helpful. i would buy from them again in the future."

"Worst online shopping experience I have ever had. Antares Pro first repeatedly rejected my payment and then after several trials informed me that they did not have the item in stock. Awful service and bad customer service."

"These guys are selling products that do not do what they say. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DECEITFUL COMPANY. "

AntaresPro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AntaresPro is not a merchant member
AntaresPro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!