AnnasLinens.com Reviews - annaslinens.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.36/10 7 reviews

AnnasLinens.com is not a merchant member
AnnasLinens.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I was online shopping at Annas Linens. It said free shipping for orders $15 and higher; However you have to call in to get the code for it. I call in and they take my credit card number for a website called freeshipping.com. They put me on a monthly trial but I never got email or mail from them so I couldnt cancel my trial. I also never got the code to check out for free shipping. Dont get the free shipping! I had to call freeshipping.com customer service to cancel my trial."

modified review This review was modified by omeh on April 01 2014 05:17:44 PM

"Never recived order I paid for. Poor customer service. Called, and they did not know why order was never shipped. They provided Fedex tracking number, but per Fedex, item was not shipped because Anna's Linens never gave order items to Fedex."

"Currently on hold with Anna's Linens for 40 minutes now, waiting for a supervisor to speak to me on why they cannot send a replacement for the damaged item they sent me in an order placed on September 4 (two months ago!). After multiple emails and phone calls lasting well over 30 minutes each, I can without a doubt say that this is the absolute worst experience I have ever had with an online retailer. They are now trying to tell me that a refund is all they can do, despite the fact that the item is currently available at their website.

This company would not accept my word that the item they shipped to me was damaged. After filling out a form on their website, then being ignored for two weeks, I sent an email and was ignored again. When I called their customer service line and waited (a long time) for them to figure out what was going on, they came back with a requirement for me to send pictures before they would even consider sending a pre-paid label for the damaged item to be shipped back. They also needed to inspect it once they received it, which has now taken them two weeks.

The amount of time spent dealing with this matter, along with Anna's Linens complete incompetence and lack of customer service on every single level, has compelled me to write my first ever negative review of an online retailer. My recommendation is that you stay away from AnnasLinens.com. They distrust their customers and treat them with very little regard for their time or money. Their customer service needs a complete overhaul.

modified review This review was modified by MediaArtist on November 05 2013 03:05:47 PM

"WOW next time I will read the reviews before placing an order with Anna's. HORRIBLE service!! Placed my order online almost a month ago.. Still have yet to receive the last item on my order.. I have emailed them several times and have gotten no responses to ANY of my emails.. Why list email support as an option if you are not going to answer your emails??? Really!!!!

Noticed a price difference online with 3 items at $40 I purchased and decided to call the support to find out my order status and to speak to someone about getting the price adjusted.. Not to much to ask considering I haven't gotten the best service thus far.. You would think they would want to have customer retention.. Guess NOT.. Spoke to a woman by the name of Sheila.. She sounded like she absolutely had no idea what she was doing.. I started to get frustrated since I thought this would be a simple phone call.. I asked 3 times for a MANAGER.. She copped an attitude seemed very unhelpful and disinterested in resolving my problems.. She made it seem like I was trying to rip them off since I should have received merchandise in a box on the 5th according to her.. I explained in plain ENGLISH it was not there... And she was oblivious to what I was saying.. When I asked for the Manager She tip toed around it and made up some BS about them doing the same thing she was emailing the Warehouse.. And that they would need to call me back because they weren't available.. Then when asked for a time frame she said she didn't know.. I asked 24 hours?? She said I am not sure and hung up on me.. It would seem to me since the customers are the people who ensure that you get a pay check you are going to do what you can to help them out.. Not the case today. I WILL NEVER DO Business with Anna's again.. This was my first order and will be my LAST.. NOT A FAN OF ANNA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Jamama4 on September 07 2012 03:07:17 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"Stick with the local stores if you can. My local stores (in Arizona) are fine. Not the BEST customer service, but at least you get your product THAT day. Made the mistake of ordering online, not only do you have to pay for S/H, unless its over $100, but for some odd reason they shipped my items sepearately. I got my bedding items on a Monday... and it wasnt til late Wednesday that I barely see that my other item is being shipped. Why not ship all of them at the same time???? I'd also like to mention that the order was placed on a Tuesday and wasn't shipped until Friday morning... really??? 3 full days to 'process' my order? its not rocket science.

Again, avoid dealing with their online store. Besides, going to the physical store (if you have one in your area) will result in seeing and feeling the products in person. Because when you order online, you never really know what you'll get.

Physical store: B+
Online store: D-

"I shopped here because I was told they were a good company, my experience wasn't so good."

"Horrible customer service! Called in to resolve an issue about not receiving an item, the representative was rude, and when I asked to speak to her supervisor, she told me there was no supervisors that worked there, and then when I asked her her name, she hung up on me! When I called back she answered again, and I asked her her name again, and she told me "i don't have a name" and hung up on me again. When I told her supervisor about what she did, he didn't seem to care, and didn't offer to make it better in any way! Get your item elsewhere, many places probably carry what you want!"