• Anime Island

• Contact: sales@anime-island.com

"Worst customer service ever! My god, I don't even understand how they are surviving. I hope they go down soon, because I had seriously emailed them about my order 5 times with one response back! I ordered an item as a Christmas gift that was supposed to arrive in November! It's now mid January and I still can't get ahold of them! When I finally got a response, they told me I had to pay for extra shipping charge and I said fine and send me the link, and well no fricken link, no response in over 2 weeks! Nothing! I also had paid for another item that was paid separately and no, no notification, nothing. Don't ever purchase from them! I've never ever in my life experienced this horrible horrible service, I'm about to report them. "

This review was modified by Moon_is_round on January 09 2015 01:59:48 PM

"I ordered from Anime Island the SH figuarts Android 17 and as usual the prices were great, and shipping is super fast, package always comes in great condition. An excellent store for all your anime products. "

This review was modified by Eldadvg on November 18 2014 01:20:20 AM

"I ordered the Fuguarts Android 17 action figure from Anime Island because they had the best prices for this line and really good ratings. I always order the S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball Figures from Anime Island. the shipping proces as well as the customer service is very good. Do not hesitate to look them up knowing they get a 5 star in my opinion."

"The price was great. The price was so good for my item that I sprung for the 2 day shipping. My item came within two days, so I can't complain there. Overall, a great experience. I will definitely order from Anime Island again. I'm glad I stumbled upon the site."

This review was modified by gbanks1986 on August 20 2014 09:51:10 PM

"Best Prices, Great reliable seller of Anime figures and items! Have bought many items from them, all have arrived promptly upon their release."

"So far, this has been the worst experience I have ever had. I pre-ordered a Harley Quinn Bombshells statue in January and paid in full. I have since sent 6 emails and posted on Facebook with no response. There is no phone number and since visa/mc cap disputes at 90 days, I am held hostage by a company that can return a single email. I would never pre-order anything from them based on their lack of communications and concern. "

This review was modified by polishweeman on July 11 2014 08:32:01 AM

"Anime Island is my preferred source for buying imported Japanese anime PVC figures. Shipping costs are reasonable and customer service is very good. They keep you updated about pre-order status over e-mail very well."

This review was modified by gregory414 on June 26 2014 05:12:04 AM

"Always great shipping speed once the item is in stock. I've never had a problem with my orders. You pay a little more for the convenience of having it shipped USPS, and you wait longer for the product to arrive in the states instead of ordering directly from a Japanese shop. Still, the service is fantastic. Will continue doing business there."

This review was modified by sschafi1 on June 19 2014 07:51:53 PM

"Item was shipped 2 1/4 months after it had first released in Japan. 1 week ahead of their determined release date described on the website, but well within reasonable waiting range for a much cheaper cost. Figure came in perfectly sized carboard box and stuffed with Styrofoam bits to ensure a safe package. Also had a fragile notice outside for the shipping company to notice, and the figure box itself was covered with bubble wrap. Box itself was clean, and item came new as described. Anime Island could improve their professionalism when it comes to invoices and email replies, but regardless I am very satisfied, and will likely buy from again if they have the figure at a reduced cost from buying overseas! "

This review was modified by shamyboi on June 16 2014 12:24:33 PM

"I bought 4 S.H Figuarts from this guys, It was my first purchase done through their website and all I can say is. I'm bought! all four figures arrived individually bubble wrapped with the up most care possible in a sturdy box as well. Shipping used was via FeDex which was the greatest ever as I had email notifications during transit. I asked them why the release date was pushed back but, they kindly let me know that it was bandai americas or something I can't recall. So don't get discouraged if your order gets pushed back a month or so, it happens. They want to sell you products, they would't do this on purpose. It common sense!

I couldn't have asked for more.. Thank you Anime-Island! will buy everything from you guys from this point on.

Happy customer

This review was modified by mimee on September 11 2013 07:27:18 PM

"Pre-ordered an item and paid in full, delivery was pushed back three months without so much as a word from the sellers. Upon asking for a refund they say the item had just arrived and will need to charge me a 20% fee for a refund. Highly dissapointed in this transaction, my concerns were pushed aside by customer support and I don't want anyone to go through the same garbage I did. 0/10"

This review was modified by Grindbox on June 30 2013 08:04:46 AM

"A day or two after making two separate orders, I sent an email requesting information about the price of another item on their website. The response was extremely prompt (probably within a few hours or so), and I was even informed of the status of my orders. I was impressed by the level of service in the email alone, but only two days or so after my inquiry, my first order came in, and the second came in within another week (which I was informed of by the customer service who told me when my item would be coming to them before they could ship it). Lastly, both items were just as suspected, and again, the price I paid for them were both extremely reasonable. Absolutely a great company to buy from! Totally trustworthy, reliable, and great to work with!"

"I recently ordered a number of figures on Anime Island, but did it in separate orders. The customer service is amazing as the staff contacted me to ask if I wanted to ship them together to reduce shipping cost. I ordered a Figuarts Sanji and Brook, and a Kotobukiya Asuka from GSC, and all of them arrived in beautiful condition. I currently have another Kotobukiya Kaworu and Figurarts Ichigo on hold with Anime Island.

This site has become my go-to site for anime figures and I would recommend this site to any figure collector! Excellent A++ service!

"Shipping was fast and reasonably priced. Great prices on the pre order items. I had a problem with my order which was quickly addressed by customer service."

"Great product ! Got it really fast !!"

Share Anime Island's store rating

Anime Island is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Anime Island is not a merchant member
Anime Island does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!