• Rating 8.86/10 11 reviews

Anime Island is not a merchant member
    Anime Island does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Anime Island contact information

• Contact: sales@anime-island.com

"I bought 4 S.H Figuarts from this guys, It was my first purchase done through their website and all I can say is. I'm bought! all four figures arrived individually bubble wrapped with the up most care possible in a sturdy box as well. Shipping used was via FeDex which was the greatest ever as I had email notifications during transit. I asked them why the release date was pushed back but, they kindly let me know that it was bandai americas or something I can't recall. So don't get discouraged if your order gets pushed back a month or so, it happens. They want to sell you products, they would't do this on purpose. It common sense!

I couldn't have asked for more.. Thank you Anime-Island! will buy everything from you guys from this point on.

Happy customer

modified review This review was modified by mimee on September 11 2013 07:27:18 PM

"Pre-ordered an item and paid in full, delivery was pushed back three months without so much as a word from the sellers. Upon asking for a refund they say the item had just arrived and will need to charge me a 20% fee for a refund. Highly dissapointed in this transaction, my concerns were pushed aside by customer support and I don't want anyone to go through the same garbage I did. 0/10"

modified review This review was modified by Grindbox on June 30 2013 08:04:46 AM

"A day or two after making two separate orders, I sent an email requesting information about the price of another item on their website. The response was extremely prompt (probably within a few hours or so), and I was even informed of the status of my orders. I was impressed by the level of service in the email alone, but only two days or so after my inquiry, my first order came in, and the second came in within another week (which I was informed of by the customer service who told me when my item would be coming to them before they could ship it). Lastly, both items were just as suspected, and again, the price I paid for them were both extremely reasonable. Absolutely a great company to buy from! Totally trustworthy, reliable, and great to work with!"

"I recently ordered a number of figures on Anime Island, but did it in separate orders. The customer service is amazing as the staff contacted me to ask if I wanted to ship them together to reduce shipping cost. I ordered a Figuarts Sanji and Brook, and a Kotobukiya Asuka from GSC, and all of them arrived in beautiful condition. I currently have another Kotobukiya Kaworu and Figurarts Ichigo on hold with Anime Island.

This site has become my go-to site for anime figures and I would recommend this site to any figure collector! Excellent A++ service!

"Shipping was fast and reasonably priced. Great prices on the pre order items. I had a problem with my order which was quickly addressed by customer service."

"Great product ! Got it really fast !!"

Rating 8/104/5

"The product came fast, but the product box itself was a damage one. The shipping box was in perfect condition."

"Great figures at a great price. Excellent customer service!"

"I was pleasantly surprised that the company informed me when they were going receiving my item, since the item was a preordered item."

"I am very satisfied with this company. Fast shipping, excellent communication and very quick and detailed responses. Definitely look forward to doing business with them again.

I also found some harder to find items that a lot of other places were out of which was very relieving to me.

"Ordered a figure from Anime Island, "Fate/Stay Night: Saber Alter ~Vortigern~ 1/7 Scale Figure" .
Price was good, arrived quicker then expected and was undamaged.
very happy