• Address: PO Box 263 Mineola, NY 11501
    • Phone: 516-214-4484
    • Customer Support: 516-214-4484
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri 11:00am - 7:00pm Sat Close Sun
    • Fax: 516-214-4487

"They sell bootleg junk and have terrible customer service - will never buy from them again....."

"I have been shopping at Animecastle.com for almost 10 years now and have enjoyed every moment I have spent looking at what the store offers.

The store simply rocks in terms of the wide selection of anime-related items it has, the low prices, discounts, the offers and vouchers, and the services it provides.

The store not only sells anime-related items but also gives us, the buyers, the chance to Trade-in the items that we have previously bought and use the amount to buy new items.
To conclude, I am really grateful to the person who has launched Animecastle.com and to all the people making it possible to us outside the US to receive and enjoy anime-related stuff.

Much appreciated and keep up the excellent work!

"I appreciate the variety of anime characters available in t-shirts at Anime Castle. Because I live in Hawaii, we are a bit limited in terms of what merchants order. Anime Castle allows customers like me with a teenage otaku son, the opportunity to order apparel not available to us. "

"Anime Castle has proven, to me, to be the most safe and reliable website I have been to and shopped at. They are very customer friendly and provide many great deals. Plus they deliver things faster then any online store I have used, even faster then Amazon."

"I've shopped at Anime Castle many times, and they are one of my favorite stores for purchasing manga and anime. When they say something is in stock, it is. They ship promptly, and package the items well. I've never received an incorrect or damaged order from them, and I've placed close to 100 orders.

They almost always send out coupons at the end of the month, so on top of their already low prices and decently-priced shipping I spend less than I might have to. I also like their newsletters, which keep me up to date on what's available.

Now, drawbacks. There are two. They tend to get books and DVDs from some publishers later than other places on the internet that charge more. They're about the same as Amazon in terms of timing. Other books, from TokyoPop for instance, come on the day of release. I think the publishers are just lax sending them things.

The other drawback is slight. You can't adjust your order online once it's made. You need to email them to change it. They always respond promptly and take care of things, but it's an extra step.

Overall, I'd give them a 9/10. They're the store I go to first to look for anime / manga / related merchandise.

""

"Anime Castle provides a great selection and good prices."

modified review This review was modified by LordVector on July 07 2008 07:12:18 PM

""

"Received my package on time, and in perfect condition. I also noticed that the package had been double packed when I removed the contents. Best site I have ordered things from so far"

modified review This review was modified by AlucardsBane on May 26 2008 01:39:24 PM

""

modified review This review was modified by Kogalover on April 15 2008 02:19:25 PM

""

Anime Castle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Anime Castle is not a merchant member
Anime Castle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!