Stores > AnimeWild.com
  • AnimeWild.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review AnimeWild.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-12

Horribly slow, left for "current resident"

"Horribly slow shipping through dhl to usps within united states. Took a week and a half to get from california to alabama. When it finally came the box had my name or current resident? WTF? Mail carriers are going to assume it junk mail and put it at lowest priority plus ANYONE can get my package as it is "current resident". Super bullshit store wouldnt recommend it to my ****."

2014-12-16

"I ordered a figurine for my boyfriend for christmas.

THEY SENT ME A DOG SHAPED COOKIE CUTTER.

MADE FROM CHINA.

AND I PAID 60 FOR THE FIGURINE.

AND THEY STILL WON'T ANSWER ME.

Fortunately I did I will get a refund (in Amazon bucks) but unfortunately I have to wait for it.. Not enough time to reorder the figurine from another seller and get it before Christmas. :(

2012-03-02

"Well, apparently people have a lot of issues with Anime Wild, but I am fortunate as to not have had problems with them, my wig arrived within the allotted time and it is pretty good quality. However, I did order through amazon, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I'll have to say I do feel comfortable ordering from them through amazon again."

2011-08-03

"My 14-year old daughter saved up her own money to buy a Manga book from animewild.com. We were excited to find a US source with a reasonable price and placed an order on June 20, 2011. Even though I told her that it would take a week or so to arrive, she ran to the mail box every day looking for her book.

When it did not arrive within a week, I explained that many vendors ship by Media mail and that it might take 2 weeks or more to get here.

On 7-6-11, we logged into the site & checked the status of the order--hoping to find a tracking number. The system showed PROCESSING as the status. I wrote to them using their own email to ask if the item had been shipped or for an anticipated ship date. NO RESPONSE.

On 7-12-11, I wrote again (using their site email)--labeling the request for information as a 2nd request and explained that a child was waiting for a response. NO RESPONSE.

This is undoubtedly one of the worst Internet buying experienced I have ever had. If the book was not in stock, the site should have said so. If it was a backorder, the order acknowledgement should have said so. If it was an unexpected situation resulting from an inventory error, man up and say so. Let us make the choice as to whether to continue to wait or to cancel the order. instead, NO RESPONSE AT ALL.

To ignore our requests for information & to continue to disappoint a child is intollerable!

2011-06-23

"I ordered an $80+ item on May 30, 2011. A debit showed up briefly in my account twice, but then my bank informed me that the charge never came out because of a lack of response from the vendor. I've e-mailed the customer service contact three times, including to request that the order be cancelled, and there's been no response whatsoever. Unfortunately, there is no other way to contact them. Almost a month after placing this order, I can still log in and see "processing" order. I've seen some decent reviews, which are surprising. Others seem to have had the same experience as me - wish I would have done my research. My advice, stick to reputable websites and don't give a place like this your credit card info. You may never see your order."

2011-02-10

"Mixed...
They sell via amazon.com and i've had no trouble with them there.
This time i ordered direct from their website and it took 3 weeks between my order and when it actually shipped. It was supposed to take 3 - 5 days. No update via email. No response to my emails asking what was up. No phone number i could find. Nothing.
Not only that, but 2 of the 4 items i ordered did not arrive. As best as i can tell, i wasn't charged for them, but again, no explanation, no warning. Really poor customer service.

2010-12-31

"I have to admit, patience does definitely pay off with AnimeWild. I was terrified today actually, and saw the reviews on this site and said, "Oh no, my manga will never get here." However as I was reading these reviews, my doorbell rang and the USPS worker had my manga. Now people, you have to understand that AnimeWild is a ridiculously small company. Which is why feedback is difficult, I got my complete I"s set and for 20$ less than other sites I've seen. Now it's the Christmas season and I heard that they were very busy, now my order might have taken a while to get here. But it did. Now I want it to be very clear that AnimeWild might be a little slow, but they get the job done. "

2010-12-26

"Awesome. I bought some manga off of of Animewild.com and it shipped the very next day. I was amazed at how fast it was sent. I chose standard mail and it was received 3 days later! Some of the best prices I have seen for manga and free shipping too!"

2010-09-14

"This was my first time ordering something from AnimeWild.com. I was sent the wrong item so I contacted the seller about it. A little later I sent the item back and the seller shipped the right item the same day I sent the other item back. I received the right item and was very fortunate that this process went smoothly. I didn't read the bad reviews until after I ordered so I was hoping my experience was good and it was. "

2010-08-06

"So this is my first time orderig from this website and i decided to buy a fullmetal alchemist alphonse elric pillow.It arrived right on time but then i relized a hole was in it. i was so upset,i spent 22 dollars on it. i contacted them about it,hopefuly they will ship me a new one.

Update: I got responses from the emails I sent,and I was reccured that I was getting a refund or a new one shipped to me. I was not aware that they do not opperate on weekends and I appriacte them for responding to me. I apolojize for the ealier jugdements.

2010-06-01

"phaa what a shit site this is the biggest scam site going 1 month down the line and my purchase is still being proccesed ha it should have arrived by now what a waste of space this site is dont order form here your money will be wasted and you will be ignored by the company as they will fail to contact you if you e-mail them even if you e-mail 50 times they still wont. i repeat do not use this site!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!! i have started to write reviews on each of the products sold on animewild complaining to the site an hopfully it will actually get them to acknowledge me but i higly doubt it they are so crap dont waste your time, money or effort!! extremly unsatisfied
haha to get this company to actually acknowledge me i had to e-mail 2o TIMES!!!!! and place negative comments in multiple review boxes on their web haaa

use this site instead
many positive reviews on the site and have recived a order from this site in perfect condition

2010-04-03

"I received a gift for Christmas from AnimeWild.com via Amazon.com. They shipped promptly. However, the problem came after I received it and it was broken in the box.

AnimeWild.com repeatedly would not respond to messages. Eventually, a dispute was filed with Amazon.com with no resolution. Before the time was up a dispute was filed with the credit card. Still AnimeWild.com would not resolve the problem.

Avoid these guys like the plague. They're crooked. Their repeated poor ratings are well earned.

2010-03-29

"I have never, ever received this order. Wrote to them thru their Amazon contact 6 times, nothing!!!

Does anyone know WHERE they are? I would like to report them to the Better Business Bureau of that area. I know it is an online store, but they should be registered somewhere.

2010-02-24

"All three of my children had birthdays coming up.I had been really sick and had surgery coming up so I couldn't get out and shop.I was thrilled to find this company. They had alot of items that were sold out at other companies at prices that weren't horrible. I stupidly placed an order without checking them out first. I have not received my order and do not get any response to my emails. If there was a problem with my order I could deal with that if they would at least keep me updated. There is no contact number and only a p.o. box for an address. I'm so disappointed with this company. They sell items very popular with kids and you get excited to find something your child will love and thats how they get you. They should be ashamed!"

2010-02-18

"I have heard that this store was shady but they had a naruto japanese wall calender that i HAD to have. I am such a baka. Its been two weeks going on three and i contacted them twice. No word, not even when i marked it as urgent. So just was robbed outta my first pay check. I have contacted the BBB. Anime wild just wasted my money and time. Also the item i purchased there was more expesnive then anywhere else/ Toys n joys did a better job then this peice of shit store.

Update: Got a refund but i am super pissed. I had to order that calender from another store and it was supsosedd to be a gift.

Share AnimeWild.com's store rating

AnimeWild.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AnimeWild.com is not a merchant member
AnimeWild.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!