Andy's Auto SpCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"the purchase was very good as was a purchase by phone and the person who helped me was very friendly. I will continue buying more things that have a lot to my car. and I am recommending to my friends .thanks"

"Despite telling them my make and model of car, they sent me the wrong part. After spending 3 hours trying to install it and failing, I also have a time investment lost.
All they had to do was look at the info I gave on the order form and send me the right part. Now I don't know if I can return the part for the right one.

"The kit arrived with a crack in the rear bumper, I'm unsure if it was done during delivery, as the box was not damaged. We were on our way out of town when package finally arrived. It was my Christmas gift to my husband, 3-4 weeks to arrive. The fiberglass distribution is thin where it should be thick and vice versa. It needs a lot of modifications to fit our vehicle, other than that, i guess it will quite a learning experience.
Marcus K

"I am very unhappy with andys auto sports I ordered A set of Spyder led tail lights only to find one was faulty an they wont answer my emails Very unhappy with Spyder also with no contact address tony . Up Date Up Date Andy s Manager Eric Has been Great, They are sending a return mail all the way to Australia for me to return the tail lights and send me a new set. Now this is customer service. a Big thank you to Eric and his team at Andys autosports. Cheers tony from down under"

"Still trying to get the correct part sent to me.. was sent the wrong intake with another customers confirmation included in the box.. The first email to the company got a prompt response, now I am waiting since Feb 18 for a reply on when I will get the correct part.. hopefully this is going to be resolved soon."

"All parts arrived quickly and in good shape. Would recommend to anyone."

"awesome working with them. They had to special order parts and sent me the tracking from where they bought it to them then to my house. thanks "

"Ordered 2 parts on a Monday and didn't receive an order number by the following afternoon. Between Tuesday and Wednesday, I spoke with three sales reps trying to get the order placed because there was an issue of having a different billing and shipping address so there was a hold until they verified my info...but I had to reach out to them. Thursday happens and the order is sent to fulfill... I get a call stating both parts I ordered have a two week delay until they can be shipped. Needless to say, I cancelled my order and did business with a company who was ready."

"After looking several places Andy's was as cheap as any other place & some things from ya'll are cheaper looking forward to doing more business in the future. Thanks Joe"

"I summitted my order over a month ago and still haven't received information about where it's at. "

"I made a mistake in my order an frank wus more then happy to help me out we wer on the phone for a hole hour fixing my order he wus very patient and kind I appreciate your help thanks andys auto sport ????????????"

"Quick shipping and great customer service"

"Very please on how informative they are and how fast they shipped my parts I will come back again "

"Nice product, quick recovery."

"It's 3/2/2015 I ordered it on 1/18/2015. Still haven't received my order. "

Share Andy's Auto Sport's store rating

Andy's Auto Sport is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Andy's Auto Sport is not a merchant member
Andy's Auto Sport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!