Andy's Auto SpCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"This part looks really good on the car. It arrived on time and I was satisfied with everything overall. "

"Ordered seats and brackets, seats arrived in 5 days, brackets in 10. Seats are beautiful, brackets fit seats snd vehicle perfectly, and are sturdy and fully welded... great job Cipher seats AND Andys Auto Sport!!"

"very good service great shipping times great assistance over the phone.
Overall GREAT

"Fast shipping. Good product"

"Ordering was easy and the parts shipped fast and were well packaged. Thanks! "

"I've ordered several items from Andy's and they have never been wrong. Always the correct item for the correct vehicle. Most of the time, the shipment comes in much soo er than projected and none have come In late. I also love their videos. If I have a question (technical or opinionated) they usually have a clear, high quality video that thorough covers the question. I'm going to keep doing business with them simply for the great videos!"

"My first purchase but I'll be back. Delivery was impressive (quick) and the part is great quality.
Thank you.
Johnny

"I wanted to exchange something I bought on the site for a similar product. The whole thing took over a month. Most of the time was spent emailing. I emailed customer service many times about the exchange. They responded every other day or every few days, and always after 8:00 PM. I would reply immediately, then a few days later I would get a reply back.

I came to find out that the package I returned had arrived at warehouse 10 days before I was notified and still they hadn't even sent for my new product to be shipped to their warehouse so they could send it to me.

I decided called customer service once I found out and asked why there was a delay. They asked me to wait until the next morning so someone who knew how to order the part could call me back.

The next morning, someone called to clear things up and get my order shipped. I received two separate bills for the same transaction, they were not for the same price.

I decided to pay the higher price bill because that's what was agreed upon on the phone, and if I paid the lesser amount, I'm sure this transaction would have been stretched out another month just to clear it up.
Still awaiting the package

"Great staff good customer service and great product"

"I really enjoyed shopping on the Andy's autosports website. It was easy to use and i find everything I needed to fix up my car. I just hated i didn't have more money to get more stuff but I will go back on soon and order more stuff. Thanx Andy's for being so easy to work with......"

"This is the first time I have purchased from you, I have not received confirmation for my order, I have not received ETA for the lights. I do not even know the order number. I will wait till I receive the lights, I will then be glad to give you a rating.

W Wallis (England)

"Was Fast Response to questions and the follow up on the purchase was a first time for me getting a call back.
A1 service, hats off to you guys.

"Return policy was not as simple as it should be, had costs associated with the return that were not disclosed, and took much longer than it should. I will never buy from these people again. In fact, I will change products to avoid dealing with this company again!! Run!! Look for another supplier now!!"

"the items were high quality and your instruction video is very informative and easy for an old man to follow so thank you very much for your promptness"

"Three months after the order date I still do not have the front bumper. Even worse is I can not get an answer on when I can even expect to see it. My last two emails responses were, they emailed the vendor. That is all they can tell me.
I received the original order in two weeks. The front bumper did not fit. I talked to Andy's and they said that the bumper will be replaced. I had to send photos for proof. Then I received a phone call saying that the bumper is approved and the Vendor is remaking the bumper. It was two months from the order date to get the phone call that it was approved. Now it has been a month and I still do not know when the bumper is going to show up if it is even going to show up. I have had a lot of patience but patience only goes so far.

Share Andy's Auto Sport's store rating

Andy's Auto Sport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Andy's Auto Sport is a merchant member
Andy's Auto Sport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.