Stores > Andy's Auto Sport

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-08-09

Ed

"Ordered Extreme Dumensions fenders from this site. Shipping was decent and arrived in good condition. But before you order from this website, please note that they are a middle man, the odd man out, the 3rd wheel. You are not buying the products from andysautosport, youre buying them from the actual manufacturer or vendor. This makes troubleshooting and general getting customer service very dificult. You contact them, then they contact the vendor, then the vendor contacts andys then andys contacts you. Its a long process of waiting and it is rather foolish. Its like playing an old fashioned game of telephone. I had to contact both the vendor and andys to put together both of their stories to develop a mid ranged conclusion of the two, rather varied stories. The fenders did not fit at all, it was terrible, the fenders are of sloppy and unfinished condition, mounting points are wrong, angles are incorrect, curves are mishapen and overall shape was totally incorrect. Set me back $400 including shipping and I've waited nearly a week for a resolution. The company that made the fenders, although sounds harsh, should'nt even be in business. I could have made a better fender myself. Luckily I payed with Paypal and they insured my transaction. Stay away from this website and stay away from aftermarket bumpers, hoods, fenders, side skirts, etc. OEM is the best fit and will always be guarunteed. I have had a quite unpleasant experience with this purchase calling all kinds of people and trying to get a resolution and trying not to be involved in a big game of musical telephones. Order from amazon, a trusted seller on ebay, or directly from the manufacturer, cut out the middle man and please for god sakes stay away from aftermarket body panels. I will update when a resolution is met. "

This review was modified by Ednir on August 09 2016 12:17:08 PM

2016-02-13

Poor customer service, repeatedly. Very disappointed and will NEVER buy ANYTHING from this retailer ever again!

"Basically I ordered an item from this company, they took payment, and I never received the item...

In May if 2015 I purchased an item off their web site. I received an email confirmation and a couple days later I noticed that they had taken the money from may account for payment. Great, I figured the item was on its way as it states in their terms that they wont take your money until the item is ready to ship.

I wait a month without receiving anything and call their customer service - which is absolutely horrible. They were totally unhelpful as the only thing they could tell me is that the item had not shipped yet. I already knew this...

Long story short, I ordered this item in May 2015 and it is now February 2016 and still have not received it. I canceled the order after their inept customer service first told me that the item was discontinued - a lie as the manufacturers web site still lists it in their current catalog and are still paying to advertise it. They then told me it was back-ordered indefinitely. Meanwhile all this time they were still selling this item on Andys web site with no mention of delays or back-orders...in addition to the fact that countless other vendors across the 'net are selling this item as well. WTF?

This is a poorly run company. If you value your money and your time, shop elsewhere. This is my warning to all. If I had more than 5000 characters I could elaborate more as to the full extent of their ineptness.

This review was modified by hotcarll on February 13 2016 07:16:00 AM

2015-09-22

"terrible... ordered a hood and it came in wrong hood and damaged from the vendor then andys is trying to fight with me telling me thats what I ordered after sending them pictures of my receipt and of the hood. I should have read the reviews before buying they suck!!!"

This review was modified by moesho on September 22 2015 06:24:20 AM

2015-07-15

"Don't order from these guys. I ordered a body kit and done a test fit on the front bumper. Of course, mounting holes have to be drilled to test fit before spending $ on paint. The bumper was not even close to fitting. I have been trying to talk to someone at andy's for over a week now. I have left messages, been put on hold for extended time and just hung up on after waiting. I have emailed many times. I have got two emails that said that if the part is altered, they can't take it back. IT DON'T FIT! I can't use it but I can't return it. I guess I'm the loser. "

This review was modified by dlee86 on July 15 2015 07:14:35 PM

2015-07-07

"Product was cheap af!
Broke well I was driving.
Dangerous.

2015-06-26

"I will never order from Andy's Auto Sport again. I ordered a custom creations hood for my 2011 ram 1500. Full price of the hood was $880 i thought it was a good deal. the hood took no time for delivery, the only thing was that the hood did not fit my pickup, i personally installed it, realized the gapping was completely off, the hood had waves in it and if you sprayed water on it it would pool on the hood. Thinking i made a mistake in the installation i brought it to my local body shop, where the owner himself said the hood was wrong, and poorly constructed. i called "john" at andy's auto body, he initially answered all my questions, then never spoke with me over the phone again, he would only email me. he asked for photos which i took and sent, he then said the photos were not good enough to prove it was faulty. after two weeks of battling with them they finally gave me a return ship address. They also informed me that if the hood was not faulty, which it was, that they would charge me shipping both ways and a 15% restocking fee. Today i awoke to an email, of a refund from Andy's Auto Sports for the amount of $672.38. only $216 dollars short of what i paid them for a junk hood. They will not hear the end from me. This is unacceptable. They have the single worst customer service program i've ever seen. "

This review was modified by twade1 on June 26 2015 05:39:36 PM

2015-05-19

"i ordered domw light bulbs for my 2004 cavalier they were fair priced but however i had to pay 15 dollars on shipping and the bulbs were only like 11 dollars i think that is way to much, why would the shipping cost exceed the cost of the product i understand they are glass but wow."

This review was modified by tysonh on May 19 2015 11:19:50 AM

2015-05-15

"I placed my original order on a Friday evening around 7:00pm EST. I got a confirmation email right away with a quote number. I didn't think anything about it until Monday and still no charge to my CC. I emailed them on Monday asking what was going on. The responded to me on Tuesday that if I would give them my payment information they would be happy to take care of my order. So why did I fill out that information on the online order form? So I called them on Tuesday and finalized the sale. I was told that my lights should ship out the next day. On Friday morning at 1:22 am I get an email saying my lights had shipped and I could track them using this tracking number. There was no tracking number. So I called and was told that their supplier had shipped them to me on Thursday and Andy's did not have a tracking number. I was told that they would email the supplier and then email me the tracking number. I was told that I should be happy that it is going as fast as it is....
At this point I am wondering why I went through them.

2015-05-03

"bulbs for third break light i purchased didn't fit my truck.
After speaking with customer service I was told thats the only ones they have for my truck. I would have had to bend the metal connectors to make them work. Not going to do that.
I took pictures and sent them to try and help customer service solve the problem, but it was never really resolved. Too much aggravation to keep dealing with it.

2015-05-01

"Ordered teins for honda. Sales rep emailed me till I received them. Great company . I will continue business with theM. Ctwatchdogs.com is full of crap. I tried to leave the andys auto sport a good review and they totally disregarded it. I won't turn to them for any reliable info in the future . They are drama fueled . Change your ways ct. And no andys auto sport didn't ask me to write this review. They earned this review. "

This review was modified by dustinblades on May 01 2015 06:52:08 PM

2015-03-20

"the purchase was very good as was a purchase by phone and the person who helped me was very friendly. I will continue buying more things that have a lot to my car. and I am recommending to my friends .thanks"

2015-03-18

"Despite telling them my make and model of car, they sent me the wrong part. After spending 3 hours trying to install it and failing, I also have a time investment lost.
All they had to do was look at the info I gave on the order form and send me the right part. Now I don't know if I can return the part for the right one.

2015-03-14

"The kit arrived with a crack in the rear bumper, I'm unsure if it was done during delivery, as the box was not damaged. We were on our way out of town when package finally arrived. It was my Christmas gift to my husband, 3-4 weeks to arrive. The fiberglass distribution is thin where it should be thick and vice versa. It needs a lot of modifications to fit our vehicle, other than that, i guess it will quite a learning experience.
Marcus K

2015-03-14

"I am very unhappy with andys auto sports I ordered A set of Spyder led tail lights only to find one was faulty an they wont answer my emails Very unhappy with Spyder also with no contact address tony . Up Date Up Date Andy s Manager Eric Has been Great, They are sending a return mail all the way to Australia for me to return the tail lights and send me a new set. Now this is customer service. a Big thank you to Eric and his team at Andys autosports. Cheers tony from down under"

2015-03-08

"Still trying to get the correct part sent to me.. was sent the wrong intake with another customers confirmation included in the box.. The first email to the company got a prompt response, now I am waiting since Feb 18 for a reply on when I will get the correct part.. hopefully this is going to be resolved soon."

Share Andy's Auto Sport's store rating

Andy's Auto Sport is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Andy's Auto Sport is not a merchant member
Andy's Auto Sport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!