• Andy's Auto Spo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5/10 5/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"I will never order from Andy's Auto Sport again. I ordered a custom creations hood for my 2011 ram 1500. Full price of the hood was $880 i thought it was a good deal. the hood took no time for delivery, the only thing was that the hood did not fit my pickup, i personally installed it, realized the gapping was completely off, the hood had waves in it and if you sprayed water on it it would pool on the hood. Thinking i made a mistake in the installation i brought it to my local body shop, where the owner himself said the hood was wrong, and poorly constructed. i called "john" at andy's auto body, he initially answered all my questions, then never spoke with me over the phone again, he would only email me. he asked for photos which i took and sent, he then said the photos were not good enough to prove it was faulty. after two weeks of battling with them they finally gave me a return ship address. They also informed me that if the hood was not faulty, which it was, that they would charge me shipping both ways and a 15% restocking fee. Today i awoke to an email, of a refund from Andy's Auto Sports for the amount of $672.38. only $216 dollars short of what i paid them for a junk hood. They will not hear the end from me. This is unacceptable. They have the single worst customer service program i've ever seen. "

This review was modified by twade1 on June 26 2015 05:39:36 PM

"i ordered domw light bulbs for my 2004 cavalier they were fair priced but however i had to pay 15 dollars on shipping and the bulbs were only like 11 dollars i think that is way to much, why would the shipping cost exceed the cost of the product i understand they are glass but wow."

This review was modified by tysonh on May 19 2015 11:19:50 AM

"I placed my original order on a Friday evening around 7:00pm EST. I got a confirmation email right away with a quote number. I didn't think anything about it until Monday and still no charge to my CC. I emailed them on Monday asking what was going on. The responded to me on Tuesday that if I would give them my payment information they would be happy to take care of my order. So why did I fill out that information on the online order form? So I called them on Tuesday and finalized the sale. I was told that my lights should ship out the next day. On Friday morning at 1:22 am I get an email saying my lights had shipped and I could track them using this tracking number. There was no tracking number. So I called and was told that their supplier had shipped them to me on Thursday and Andy's did not have a tracking number. I was told that they would email the supplier and then email me the tracking number. I was told that I should be happy that it is going as fast as it is....
At this point I am wondering why I went through them.

"bulbs for third break light i purchased didn't fit my truck.
After speaking with customer service I was told thats the only ones they have for my truck. I would have had to bend the metal connectors to make them work. Not going to do that.
I took pictures and sent them to try and help customer service solve the problem, but it was never really resolved. Too much aggravation to keep dealing with it.

"Ordered teins for honda. Sales rep emailed me till I received them. Great company . I will continue business with theM. Ctwatchdogs.com is full of crap. I tried to leave the andys auto sport a good review and they totally disregarded it. I won't turn to them for any reliable info in the future . They are drama fueled . Change your ways ct. And no andys auto sport didn't ask me to write this review. They earned this review. "

This review was modified by dustinblades on May 01 2015 06:52:08 PM

"the purchase was very good as was a purchase by phone and the person who helped me was very friendly. I will continue buying more things that have a lot to my car. and I am recommending to my friends .thanks"

"Despite telling them my make and model of car, they sent me the wrong part. After spending 3 hours trying to install it and failing, I also have a time investment lost.
All they had to do was look at the info I gave on the order form and send me the right part. Now I don't know if I can return the part for the right one.

"The kit arrived with a crack in the rear bumper, I'm unsure if it was done during delivery, as the box was not damaged. We were on our way out of town when package finally arrived. It was my Christmas gift to my husband, 3-4 weeks to arrive. The fiberglass distribution is thin where it should be thick and vice versa. It needs a lot of modifications to fit our vehicle, other than that, i guess it will quite a learning experience.
Marcus K

"I am very unhappy with andys auto sports I ordered A set of Spyder led tail lights only to find one was faulty an they wont answer my emails Very unhappy with Spyder also with no contact address tony . Up Date Up Date Andy s Manager Eric Has been Great, They are sending a return mail all the way to Australia for me to return the tail lights and send me a new set. Now this is customer service. a Big thank you to Eric and his team at Andys autosports. Cheers tony from down under"

"Still trying to get the correct part sent to me.. was sent the wrong intake with another customers confirmation included in the box.. The first email to the company got a prompt response, now I am waiting since Feb 18 for a reply on when I will get the correct part.. hopefully this is going to be resolved soon."

"All parts arrived quickly and in good shape. Would recommend to anyone."

"awesome working with them. They had to special order parts and sent me the tracking from where they bought it to them then to my house. thanks "

"Ordered 2 parts on a Monday and didn't receive an order number by the following afternoon. Between Tuesday and Wednesday, I spoke with three sales reps trying to get the order placed because there was an issue of having a different billing and shipping address so there was a hold until they verified my info...but I had to reach out to them. Thursday happens and the order is sent to fulfill... I get a call stating both parts I ordered have a two week delay until they can be shipped. Needless to say, I cancelled my order and did business with a company who was ready."

"After looking several places Andy's was as cheap as any other place & some things from ya'll are cheaper looking forward to doing more business in the future. Thanks Joe"

"I summitted my order over a month ago and still haven't received information about where it's at. "

Share Andy's Auto Sport's store rating

Andy's Auto Sport is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Andy's Auto Sport is not a merchant member
Andy's Auto Sport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!