Andy's Auto Sport Reviews - andysautosport.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 18 reviews

Andy's Auto Sport is not a merchant member
Andy's Auto Sport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"god i hate this place i ordered a front bumper for my car they said would be shipped within 2 day i called to make sure they can get it a week later i called and asked them where it was and they tell me i will have to wait another month and a half i was screw that refund me becuase they lied about the date and then they said they refunded it then i call them today another week later to ask them where my refund was and they told me they sent a check out like come on guys you need to get your company in order get pay pal if your so good if not stop ripping people off "

modified review This review was modified by bigbirtha on August 12 2013 10:14:18 AM

"I literally cannot say enough bad things about Andy's Auto Sport. This is single handedly the worst experience I have ever had buying anything anywhere, not just online. Let's start with how my item never even shipped. Every time I call back to check on my order status, I would receive the same BS, your part will be shipped out tomorrow and an email with a tracking number will follow. 3 weeks went by and still no tracking number and no shipment confirmation. Mind you I have never waited more than a week and a half for any shipment online not even the body kit I received by an 18 wheeler. So after becoming entirely fed up with the hideously bad customer service, I wanted my money back. Upon requesting my money back, I received an email telling me that due to the threats I made (apparently telling this company that if you do not receive your money back in full, that you will be reporting them to your bank and the BBB for fraud is a threat despite this being standard procedure when dealing with a fraudulent company). This claim of a threat was hard to take seriously as the customer service representative telling me this had trouble speaking clearly and grasping the English language, easily one of the rudest and incoherent people I have dealt with through any customer service. Needless to say My efforts got me no where as each new representative I talked to was ruder and nastier than the last. So what it comes down to is if you are looking to throw some money away, this is your best option. While dealing with a moronic staff, miserable customer service and lie after lie after lie is just SOOO MUCH FUN, your better off taking those hundred dollars bills and throwing them out your window doing 80 down the parkway. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. 0 out of 5 stars. These crooks should be put in jail."

modified review This review was modified by Normanbro on August 02 2013 01:05:24 PM

"Ordered Evo hood and fender June 19, + Bumper June 21. Payed by credit card. Cancelled both on June 23 after asking if it has been sent yet, which it hasn't. I wanted to buy the whole kit instead to save money. Customer service tells me i will get a refund on my credit card 2-5 days from June 24. I call today because no refund yet. I find out apparently they sent a cheque instead on June 26, which is not the credit refund they told me about. I asked for a cancelleation order receipt by email they didnt send and a receipt of the cheque they sent out on the 26th. Apparently, they'll get it sent to me on Monday as their customer service has "no access to those files". Why are you in customer service if you don't have access to customer files, IDIOT. They also said they can't track the cheque and can only track it once someone tries to cash it in. What kind of garbage reason is that ? So a 4 figure cheque can just be floating around which can possibly get lost and no one to cash it in since it's not tracked unless it is cashed, or possibly not even sent at all (if there is no receipt of them sending it to me). They better send me the cancel and cheque receipts, because i have our conversations recorded on phone, and if i don't get my refund, believe me, these people will be in hot water. I'll file a fraud claim on them and sue their ass."

modified review This review was modified by tRaJe_ on June 28 2013 04:52:29 PM

"Do not buy duraflex body kit from here.they are In terrible shape and when u have a legitimate problem they will stall and say they cant find ur original purchase order.ill keep bad mouthing them for the customer service.I take the blame for waiting so long to report it.I just wanted an answer to find out if there is anyhingthey can help me with for a fender which the bodylines didnt line up.instead of tellin me no.which I woulda been fine with.they mad excuses.tell me like it is.ddon't bs me.if u cant help then fine.but don't leave me in hiatus for three days with no response.if u buy duraflex expect headaches and no help"

modified review This review was modified by jeffrey239 on June 27 2013 11:01:29 PM

"Yeah these guys are known scam artists. The told me my parts were delayed when I asked about them after 3 weeks. They said they could be another 6-8 weeks. I canceled my order. They never sent the parts but kept my money. I had to file a fraud claim with the bank. The fraud researcher at Bank of America said the number they had on file for them ended up being a cancelled cell phone. Another researcher laughed and said oh yeah, their number is posted on the wall but don't bother calling they will never answer. We tried anyway, found that number cancelled too. The bank refunded my money and reported them for fraud to the FBI."

modified review This review was modified by TucsonT100 on April 29 2013 06:07:07 PM

"I placed an order on Jan. 8th 2013 for replacement parts of which their site said "in stock and ready to ship". I waited 2 days for a email confirmation, which never came. so when I called, they said that the manufacture just let them know that day that they would ship out on the 17th. (9 days later!!) then I have a min. of 5-7 days for delivery. they did not note any of this on their site. just said I could expect them 5-7days after the order was placed. ya whatever. So my nightmare may just be starting. see what kind of condition I get them if I get them at all."

"A total RIP-OFF. I purchased on-line floor pans and they sent me totally wrong parts and offered me a return, IF I would pay a restocking charge and return shipping was on me. DO-NOT buy from them unless you want parts you can't use and horrible customer service. RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF is all I can say. DO NOT buy anything from this website."

modified review This review was modified by Auto-restoration on October 31 2012 09:43:25 AM

"Horrible customer service. First off order was wrong, we have an automotive shop and ordered 2 GoRhino steps for our customer and only one was sent. Called and got the other order coming, or so we thought. Called back a week later to see when our full order was supposed to get to us and the vendor won't even be sending it out until tomorrow. I asked for overnight or next day shipping, they said they couldnt. No apology or anything, just asked if they wanted to pick up our other part that was delivered, I said no I wanted our full order a month ago. Never order from them!!! and second called twice today because was put on hold for 15 min then hung up on, got the pleasure of calling back and being put on eternal hold then found out our part wont be sent until tomorrow, have been waiting over a month for our correct order."

"WORST EVER!!!! I SHOULD HAVE READ OTHER REVIEWS BEFORE I BOUGHT THROUGH THEM! I bought some rims and they turned out to be different from what was in the picture, and customer service told that the pictures on the website don't actually depict the item which you are buying, and that you just have to trust the description! Absolute bull!! Completely rude and unhelpful!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by jjm123 on August 17 2012 02:23:35 PM

"DO NOT order anything from Andy's auto sport. I ordered a tonneau cover over 5 months ago, after many calls to them I kept getting different stories on why I haven't received my cover, so I called Undercover directly and they never got any order from them for me and that their cover are all stocked, not made to order as AAS had been telling me. on top of this I never received any email conformation for my order or any info at all or call backs as promised for that matter. STAY CLEAR OF THIS SO CALLED COMPANY"

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE !!! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME!! I ordered a duraflex nose piece for a 94 camaro and fenders for the same,when i finally got the nose piece 2 weeks later it was the poorest quality product i have ever seen,never received the fenders,they kept pushing back the ship date a week at a time,after 5 weeks i cancelled the order,only good thing was they sent me a check in three days. Find a different middle man or order directly from the manufacturer."

"I ordered a grille for a 2006 sts.The one i got was not the one on there web page,called andy's auto sport,was toil to take a pic, and send it to them to prove it was not the one i ordered.It's been over a week and can't get a return label from.So i can get a refun from them.Talked to them today an was told i would get a return label this after noon.But after what i have been through not to sure it will happen."

"Believe all the other reviews; they are that bad.
Before ordering my Tokico shocks from Andy's, I called the mfg to verify they were available and shipping. Andy's told me they would drop-ship directly from the mfg. I had to beg Andy's twice to confirm my order by email. When they missed their ship date, they told me that they had no tracking # because they were being shipped instead from a distributer (not the mfg) who did not have them in stock. I cancelled the order and am still fighting them for the refund. The lie about ship dates, refund dates, and constantly change their story when confronted with the facts. Avoid them!

"I ordered one PAIR of SPC front camber kits from Andy's Auto Sport by phone. They never sent me a receipt until I had to ask for it 9 days later. When I finally received the camber kit by FedEx 9 days after ordering it, I discovered they only sent me one. They told me I should have received two, then blamed SPC for missing up my order. It turns out it was Andy's Auto Sport's mistake. They claimed their website mis advertised the camber kits as being sold in pairs. On 9/2/11, they told me since it was their mistake, they would have the other camber kit overnighted to me at no additional charge. Four days later, they tell me it’s out of stock until 9/9/11, that I should receive it by Tuesday, 9/13/11 or Wednesday, 9/14/11. It's now Thursday, 9/15/11 and it hasn’t gone out yet. It's now about three weeks since I place the initial order, and I'm still waiting for the second camber kit. They've been reported to the BBB. Turns out others have already reported them to the BBB.

After multiple long waits on hold on the phone with Andy’s Auto Sport, you’ll find their sales people are great at giving technical advice and at making sales. But, they are horrible at fulfilling customer orders. It can take up to a week before orders are sent out to their distributors. They DON’T STOCK any of the items they sell. They are thereby acting strictly as a broker for everything they sell. If you want good service, I say knock out the middleman (Andy's Auto Sport). They will cause you nothing but headaches. They are a rip off!

They said they were in the process of correcting the error on their website. It's now been over two weeks since the error on my order was discovered and it still hasn't been corrected yet. Who knows how many other orders before me had the same issue?

My advice to you is: Unless you want to save a few dollars at the expense of your valuable time, you'll get nothing but headaches. DO NOT do business with Andy's Auto Sport. THEY AREN'T WORTH anybody's time! I don't see them staying in business too much longer.

"Agree with all the other reviews...Ordered LED tail lights for
my Sierra 2500HD....took forever to receive them, and one
turned out to be defective....now Im getting the run around....
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CHARLATANS