Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"We ordered calendar refills for the school year 2014-2015. We ordered first Sept. 4 and just got the calendars on 10/28/2014. I called the company and all they did was take 17.20 off my bill. That amount didn't even cover the amount I was required to pay in shipping. They shipped them out and they were returned to them and they didn't even contact me to let me know. They just had my order as being delivered. I had to contact them on 3 or 4 separate occassions to get them to send them out properly. We were going to sell these to parents, staff etc. but now what is the point when most have already gone out and bought calendars to use because ours were so delayed. Now we are stuck with 100 calendar inserts."

"Our pens keep exploding. Is anyone else having this issue? We gave them out and our customers are paying the price. Initially they look great, they write smoothly and everyone liked them. But thus far two have exploded out of the five we've used."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear that the pens you ordered are doing this. We guarantee our products 100% and encourage you to call us at 1-800-833-6231 so we can resolve this for you.”

"I have ordered from Amsterdam Printing many times. They are an excellent company and customer service oriented. Their prices are very competitive. They care about their clients and that is difficult to find now days. I will continue to order from them and they are always my first choice for all my marketing materials. "

"I have been trying to complete this order for almost a month now. I wanted to place a small order for some T-shirts & tote bags. The website recommended that I contact the art dept to see if digital or screen printing would work best. They wrote me back & told me I had to place an order before they could work with my artwork. So, I tried to place an order, guessing on the kind of shirt & printing. I entered the order multiple times, each time to have it delete when I tried to finalize it. Again & again I tried, from different computers, same result. So, I tried live chat help. They told me to try using a different browser & offered no more help. After trying multiple browsers with then same result, I called to place the order over the phone. The customer service people ranged from quite nice but as frustrate with their co. As I now was, to uncaring. The color tote bag I needed to order ( the original reason for using this co.) Was no longer avail., even tho it was still in the catalog arriving in my mail. Six different requests for revisions of artwork not done correctly, phone calls every day, & a month after I started this "simple purchase", I still have no correct art proof, no contact unless I call (which is daily), and still no order on its way. RUN AWAY from this co!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“At Amsterdam, we try hard to deliver the best experience possible to our customers. After reading your review, we are extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused for you. We are doing everything we can to have the corrected proof sent out so we can produce this order without any further delay. We do take our feedback seriously and hope that you will be pleased with the final product. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.”

"The product was just what I expected and it came in the timeframe, as promised."

"We had some problems with our original order for the Pearl/White color, apparently there's some issue with this color which results in chipping/cracking of the color. Amsterdam support was very helpful and quickly resolved the issue to our satisfaction. "

"This is the best company for promo items. The last pens I ordered for my son's business were so attractive in color and in design and graphics. We will definitely order again. The work is done fast and accurately.
I recommend Amsterdam Printing to everyone.
Rose Owsinski

"My cups were nothing but perfect! Color is fantastic, the logo looks great. Cant wait to give them away!!"

"THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH UNDERSTANDING ON WORK AND DESIGN OF WHAT IT IS TOO AND HOW YOU WOULD LIKE IT TOO BE. SEE FALLING THROUGH AFTER YOU DO THE LAYOUT FOR THEM. TRAINING THERE STAFF ON HAVE TO DO AND UNDERSTAND. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We have researched into your complaint and see there were many issues in fulfilling your order and would like to apologize. Your feedback is very important to us as well as your patronage. We hope your final order met your expectations. Thank you for leaving this review.”

"Thank you! Amsterdam did a fantastic job on all the items that I had ordered. It was very important to me to have the printing exact and without errors. And when I called you, after notifying me that you had received my order and to verify it , you put my order on hold until I could verify the error that I had made. That Made a difference and my order being a success! The Coffee Mugs were beautiful and perfect for our women's conference because you cared at Amsterdam.

" We gave out the Lightwell keychain at a petrochemical industry trade show. It's the perfect size for the desk, car or pocket & useful whether you're out in the field, office or in the shop working on equipment. Everyone is amazed at the strong light it puts out & the quality is impressive.
Working with Amsterdam is always a positive experience & their customer service is awesome!

"The pens looked great, but quality was poor. They fell apart very easily, and I had to tighten the parts of most. Some could not be salvaged at all, broke into 3 pieces. Was really disappointed with quality as this was my first time using this company.
Also, received the items 3 days after the date quoted for delivery. Was a very nerve racking experience

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We apologize that there is an issue with the pens and want you to know that we have left a voicemail to contact us at 1-800-833-6231. We would be more than happy to work this out. We are a 100% Customer Satisfaction company. Thank you for the feedback.”

"I run and manage a school store and I received the Entice Stylus Pen in the mail as a promo and fell in love with this pen. I ordered 50 for the store. I highly recommend it for any school store."

"I have used many different companies to advertise, and Have found Amsterdam Printing to be the top of my list. they are efficient and get my product out so quickly I am amazed. they are there to answer any questions. i have never worked with a company that is so efficient. I have reccomended them to several people. thank You "

"Have used Amsterdam for personal record cards for years. I am satisfied with their service."

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.