Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10

"out standing company. Order came so fast I couldn't believe it. The printing was great and It is just a wonderful pen all around."

"The service was great. The representative who answered the call was very professional and knew her products. I was under a time crunch and she made it happen timely and excellent. The pens ordered were for a church anniversary as handouts. Every one who received one spoke about the quality of the pen. It is a great writing instrument - good weight and balance. Great job!"

"i ordered shirts from you and the shirt size did not match how they actually fit......ALL the shirts were one size smaller that the size on the shirt.....large fillting like medium, medium fittimg like small, etc.

company name tri-state delivery systems

this created a BIG PROBLEM for us

"Amsterdam Printing Company is a great company to do business with. They really mean they want the customer happy! This was my first time to do order anything from them.
I look forward to looking to them for Christmas and New Year items for my Associates. I spoke with several employees during my order and they all treatment me with high regard.
Thanks C. L. Allen & Assoc. Tennessee

"I had a great experience with Amsterdam Printing! I have used many different promotion companies for different goods, and Amsterdam Printing is very user friendly, the staff is friendly also and very helpful. The product is great quality. I will be using Amsterdam in the future. "

"I have ordered several items from Amsterdam, including a few types of travel mugs and a few types of pens. Everyone is very helpful and personable. Pricing is great and there are always coupon codes available. Will buy again."

"They did a great job a little expensive on shipping bur I am happy with my order thank you

"Actually I was very disappointed!! I was told one price o the phone and they charged a different one. Also they add more to your order with out letting you know. I will not recommend this company."

modified review Rep reply posted May-15-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are sorry that you weren't informed clearly about our overrun policy at the time of ordering. With your satisfaction in mind, we have credited your account and hope that you will give Amsterdam another opportunity in the future for promotional products. Our customers are our most important focus. Thank you for leaving a review.”

"love this place customer service representative was so nice, helpful, friendly and the prices are great"

"Love the product, professional, knowledgeable and kind sales representative. product delivered in 2 days!!! Will order again"

"I have really enjoyed working with Amsterdam. My first order was for 100 pens with logo for a course I am teaching. They were done correctly and well and the staff was very helpful. I then ordered some bags with logos and they were done exceptionally. Oh, yes, and let's not forget the great prices."

"This company is the best to order any of your company promotional products. There're great with there printing and shipping to meet your company's request! !"

"I was absolutely astounded at how fast they processed my order and shipped it to me! I got it within just a few days of placing order. I have bragged to all of my friends and family about them. I'd recommend them above the rest!"

"This was my first time using Amsterdam Printing. Top Notch customer service, quality products, great promotional pricing, and I had my order in 2 days! I will definitely return to Amsterdam Printing!"

"I want to Thank Ms.Taylor for all these years for my school's and my church. Great Job well done Ms.Taylor.

Thanks
Mr.Surender Charles

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,835 merchant members.