Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"Have used Amsterdam for personal record cards for years. I am satisfied with their service."

"This was my first time ordering pens from here. These pens were part of an extensive marketing plan that I am wanting to implement, I purchased these with the intent of ordering many more. The pen itself writes nicely however the print on the pen is very disappointing. It is very very hard to read. While ordering these I chose to have the print in large writing (the largest available) and bold. I felt choosing those two options I would be able to read my info. Being able to read my contact information with ease was and is very important to me. I chose the writing to be in white. White and silver where my only two options. The white showed to be easier to read in the proof. The font also appeared to be larger than what I actually received. A long with the font being too small the writing is hard to see on the clear backgrounds. I ordered 500 pink and 500 blue. I would not order these pens again due to this unless there is some way to fix it. The pen writing smoothly is important but so is my message. I hate to say that I am disappointed. "

"Excellent web site. Easy to find products and easy to order. Very quick to receive my order. Recommend this company to everyone."

"I ordered these on the 17th and the ad states ships in 3 days, they still haven't shipped and it's now the 24th. The pens were in stock too. When I asked for an update all I got was sorry, sorry and when I asked for expedited shipping since the ad was not entirely accurate they said yes at your cost. I'm a new customer and we have a promo event at the hospital that these pens will not be ready for now. I'm disappointed that the customer service wasn't very good under the circumstances. It was only after I told the Rep that we would definitely think twice before ordering again that they offered a 20% coupon on our next purchase. In all seriousness if you can give 20% off you can expedite the shipping for less. Hope these pens are really great because they'll be sitting around until our next event."

"Sorry to put my one cent down, but I had really hard time to deal with this company. I paid bill online as they asked for. One month later I had call in a office saying to my dispatchers that we did not pay bills ! I talk to some girl on a phone, she said system did not working on a website (?) I gave her credit card over the phone, asked her to send me receipt to be save in a future form those call and telling my workers that I did not pay bills. One month later I have call form DONNA 106. who knows this caller ID (?) She said they did not receive that payment for the invoice (?) I described her previous conversations and complain to her that I still dont' have any receipts from transaction and I provided credit card to the previous girl. She said she does not have any idea where my credit card number went, the previous girl put somewhere, and this girl does not have it (?)
I got confused, and ask her to prove that she is calling form AMSTERDAM because caller ID was showing DONNA 106, she said phone system is not working.
I 've got even more upset at this point. Credit card somewhere who knows where, phone system is not working, bill is not paid (who knows why).
Very un-organized company to deal with, especially nothing special about prices, Perfect PEN has the same prices, but less problems, you just send them order form and you are done, they charge your card and send you receipt. SIMPLE!
I will never use Amsterdam form now on, just because I don't have time to deal with accountant and customer service. The last girl told me she does not know where is my credit card because CUSTOMER service girl did something g to it. How do you like that ?

"The are great! I keep getting asked for them. Best pens we have ever ordered from Amsterdam. Smooth writing and great stylus. "

"Quick and easy. The shipment was sooner than expected."

"The experience was good and the products are excellent! Only one thing was disappointing....there wasn't a "Packing slip" with the shipment of the ink pens and when I called, was advised that they were 'unable' to re-print a packing slip. Only problem.....there was NEVER an initial packing slip enclosed. THAT needs to be worked on/corrected for future reference."

"I have ordered pens from Amsterdam 3 times now and their service is very rapid and good. The most important part is the pens are fantastic. They look very expensive and write beautifully. I like their pens so much I just ordered 100 stylus pens for my nieces wedding shower as thank you's for the guests attending. It is much more useful than the normal give aways at showers. "

"Entice Stylus Pens - Very nice pens, everyone here loves them. We ordered orange, they look excellent, write well, sure to make a promotional impression of quality. Boss says we should have ordered more..."

"Excellent! The colors of the barrels are great and our company info printed on each stylus/pen was very well done. We ordered these to hand out to teens at an annual event and they went over very well! "

"Amsterdam was great to work with. Incredibly efficient staff and cordial service!"

"Amsterdam did an exceptional job with our personalized pens. We were able to add our logo and choose the format for the laser engraving. Pens arrived sooner than we expected. Great, Great customer service department."

"Unfortunately the pens, balloons etc have come with flaws and have been returned or corrected.

I had forgotten I ordered the balloons and planned on keeping them for a future event with BYRA since they came. The white balloons were missing the beginning of some of the words and many orange were smeary between the words. The white ones had dirty looking marks and were stuck together.

I am still waiting for the return postage form your company was going to email me so I can send the balloons back .

"Two thumbs DOWN: I will never get the time back I wasted waiting on this company's ineptness. Initially when dealing with a sales associate I was impressed with her professionalism and eagerness to help. After I made my order for black totes with my logo on the side pocket, I got an email informing me of additional charges for set up fees. I was told previously that a set up fee only had to be paid once. When I went to place the order for pens, the color I wanted (red) was not in stock, no biggie I chose (blue). Then I ordered water bottles and got the same memo about additional fees for set up charges and additional colors. When the water bottles FINALLY arrived and it took forever, like six weeks or more, the print was so small it was embarrassing. The company offered to reprint and send out immediately. Told me to keep the bottles I had and to do with them as I wished. A week or two later I get an email informing me that the color I was (black) is on back order for a few more weeks. Finally being fed up I canceled the water bottle order. Was told to send them back and they would send me a label for shipping. Another two weeks of my life wasted and many more emails. Ultimately, I was told to just keep the water bottles and to not worry about shipping them back. Slow turn around time, and poor customer service. Never ever again will I do business with this company."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-09-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are so sorry to hear about this poor order experience with Amsterdam. It sounds like this experience was very unpleasant for you judging by your feedback. At times we will experience re-stocking issues and try very hard to make sure it’s not at the expense of our customer. This had to be extra frustrating for you since we were already reprinting the original order. This experience isn’t typical for Amsterdam but that doesn’t matter. We let you down and hope that you will give us another chance to prove we can be a reliable trustworthy company. Thank you so much for leaving this review.”

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.