• Amsterdam Print

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Always great service and products! Ordering went smooth and arrived early. Product works and promotes well!!"

"The bags ordered are of quality and exactly what I ordered. They arrived in a timely manner. I am going to use them to put together a church packet. If you ever receive an item that you are not happy with, the customer service reps are very helpful and are willing to exchange hassle free. They will even make an attempt to assist you with finding another item that is comparable. "

"Very happy with their products and services, they are always there to assist you and if you are not happy with a product or the product is defected, they replace it right away without questioning you."

"I ordered coffee mugs for the holidays and they are beautiful. "

"The product met specifications, timeliness and appearance. Amazing item with the amount of engraving. Will have to look at them for other one off products."

"The quality of the product was substandard. Will not be doing business with them again."

Rep reply posted Sep-22-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We have have been in touch with this customer to apologize. We would like to remind our customers ( both present and future ) that we offer 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on our products. Please never hesitate to contact us if you are unhappy with your final results. We are replacing the pens at no extra charge with a different style to accommodate the customers wishes . You're our number one priority, We're here to make you happy! Thank you for the review.”

"I have been ordering pens and the digital ceramic mugs for my company from Amsterdam for several years ~ their products are great, my clients love them. And, the customer service at Amsterdam is outstanding. The delivery is quick too."

"Quick and efficient ordering service and fast delivery. I will use them again."

"Great quality at a great price."

"while customer service was helpful and quick on service, I have yet to receive the correct color pen I ordered. So far the send me 3 boxes of the wrong color!! "

Rep reply posted Sep-08-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We want you to know that we are very sorry the incorrect color is being shipped and understand your frustration. We see you have already been in contact with the company to resolve this issue. Our customer service team is working on this issue to make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank-you for making us aware of this problem and we promise to do whatever it takes to satisfy you.”

"The website is easy to navigate, displays enough information about the product to help you select which product might be better for your needs. There is wide selection of products particularly pens. The custom design portion is easy to complete and it shows clearly how will the product will look with your information. Prices are competitive."

"The ordering process was so easy and I found that the product that I received was very close in what I was seeing online. Out of an order of 200 pens, 5 of them did have printing issues. I will be ordering the pens again."

"There was a problem with my order but they took care of it immediately. Very professional and nice people to work with."

"I love Amsterdam Printing! I love that I can go on the site, design my own calendar and get it shipped in record time! My only request is that Amsterdam work the site to allow copy/paste from a document I already have. We put our school calendar on the inside back cover and more than once I have had to start all over from a glitch of some sort. Other than this it has been wonderful! I have ordered a personalized calendar for our school for the past 4 years!"

"I have ordered quite a lot from this company. My experience has been just ok. The t-shirts I ordered had smaller print than they appeared on the proof. On my most recent order, I seem to be getting somewhat random printing in the sense that some will have a phone number, some will have the website, some have neither. I'm pretty sure I didn't approve of them that way, but I don't have many weeks left until I need to use these items. In their defense, I haven't called to complain about this order. The items are usable if not perfect. Also on the positive side, they have a fast turnaround time. "

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We hope that you are happy with the resolution we provided regarding this issue. We love our customers and hope that we will be doing business again very soon!”

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,690 merchant members.