Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"After getting a sample pen I gave them a try . have to say they take great care keeping me coming back for more . Love the pens and shirts . you can't get better service and Quality of product . I will stick with them for all my Promo needs . "

This review was modified by rbarrons on November 23 2015 08:05:09 AM

"Excellent product was delivered and truly enjoyed - calendars."

This review was modified by Mene7 on November 19 2015 03:22:31 PM

"I'd give 0 stars if I could. I placed my initial order with close to 3 weeks lead time on the website...specifying product, color, font, etc. and was never questions about it once I paid. I never actually received a proof. I was assured the order was in production. I had a chat with an agent who assured me that I'd get it by the date needed. I then had a second chat with an agent who said that was not the case...but they would send it 2-day at no additional charge so I'd get it on time. Only then did I get a proof...which was exactly what I had asked for. The order arrived 2 days later and it was the order for another customer. I called and complained...and they had me leave it for a UPS pickup the following day and assured me that I'd have the right order express delivered to my home 2 days later in time for me to take it to my conference. It arrived on time..but it was the exact same wrong order...so clearly nothing had been re-run. My order was in their system as I had requested it... so you'd think they'd be thrilled to have a chance to fix it.
Not Even Close. Their representatives then recreated my order, criticized my choice of fonts, dragged their heels, denied doing anything wrong and grudgingly offered me a paltry discount, informing me that since they were doing the re-order at no cost they felt that was fair. WHAT??
Then I found a discrepancy between what I was quoted and charged....and on top of it all..I STILL HAVE NO PRODUCT.

So here we are...the product was guaranteed in my hands exactly 2 weeks ago. So far I have been insulted, overcharged and lied to...I have been bounced around between more representatives than I can count...and I have been told that my order should now be in production. AND I STILL HAVE NO PRODUCT.

They claim a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I will never be 100% satisfied with this company of their product. They have cost me money and time and they have not shown any desire at all to rectify this in any way possible.
Who runs a business like this?
And on top of it all, I am now getting 2-3 emails a day from them since they have my email address from my purchase.

This review was modified by jsnitzer on November 18 2015 09:48:19 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-22-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you experienced in respect to this issue. At Amsterdam we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. This feedback was escalated to management in order to resolve and provide a shipping date to contact you with. We will work through this issue and won’t stop until you are 100% satisfied. Thank you for the feedback.”

"Amsterdam comes in on time or early and the cost savings are incredible!
Thank you Amsterdam!

"My experience with Amsterdam was not great. Since it was my first time ordering from this company, I asked about ordering a sample of the mug that I needed printed. I wanted to see their print quality before ordering 1800 of a mug. I was told that it would cost me "hundreds" of dollars in order to do so, so instead I elected to just order 24 units (the minimum shown on the site) as that was less money then asking to order 2 samples. Their online artwork tool would NOT show my artwork correctly no matter how many times I tried to upload it. Customer service told me that was an issue sometimes and not to worry that the art dept would send me a proof before production. It took a week to get a proof, and then only because I contacted them saying that I hadn't received one. When they finally sent me a proof, it was wrong....the artwork did not match my file. I asked for a new proof. It was wrong again. It took 11 days to finally get a proof that was correct. I placed my order on 9/11 and finally received the product on 10/9....basically a month. Needless to say, I went with another vendor for the 1800 mug purchase as this job was time definite, as most are and a month turnaround just for what essentially was a sample just wasn't acceptable. Had they: 1- Let me place a sample order, I could have paid to have the sample sent overnight, speeding up the process. I wasn't about to pay to have 24 mugs overnighted. 2- Had they provided me with a correct proof in a timely fashion it would not have taken so long."

Rep reply posted Oct-18-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Please accept Amsterdam’s sincerest apology. We are very sorry to learn that your order experience was less than adequate. We understand your frustration because we let you down. We take full responsibility for the situation and also understand why this order experience did not meet your expectations. This order experience is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service and products. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will help us improve our operations and services. We hope that we may be given a second chance in the future to prove we are a company you can place your trust in. Thank you for the review.”

"Great job! The whole process was easy and the results were exactly like expected. People love the pens.
Great price!

"I am so happy with the Entice Pens that I ordered from Amsterdam Printing that I ordered more! Amsterdam makes the process so easy and my packages arrived quickly and in great condition. Will definitely order from Amsterdam Printing Company again. Thank you. Linda Zuniga, RE/MAX 1st Choice - South Padre Island, Texas."

"i'm extremely happy & pleased with my order of the MAXFIELD STYLUS PEN IN 5 ASSORTED COLOURS. #158 OF THEM HAVE ANOTHER ORDER OR 2 WAITING ON THE ELITE STYLUS PEN IN 8 ASSORTEDCOLOURS 250 OF THOSE & 150OF THE elite stylus pens in the colours o white & champagne that's how pleased i am with the first order. there were no mistakes on my info printed on the pens, the colours r bright & shiny, i recieved them in a timely manner via ups. i'm referring my brothrer Edward & my friend & avon rep Tina; cause i'm just so very pleased. so if so inclined give them a try you've nothing 2 lose u don't like it u send it back, you have my word u won't b disappointed!!! & wishing u all great business success DEBORAH LEE SANTIAGO!!!"

"Always great service and products! Ordering went smooth and arrived early. Product works and promotes well!!"

"The bags ordered are of quality and exactly what I ordered. They arrived in a timely manner. I am going to use them to put together a church packet. If you ever receive an item that you are not happy with, the customer service reps are very helpful and are willing to exchange hassle free. They will even make an attempt to assist you with finding another item that is comparable. "

"Very happy with their products and services, they are always there to assist you and if you are not happy with a product or the product is defected, they replace it right away without questioning you."

"I ordered coffee mugs for the holidays and they are beautiful. "

"The product met specifications, timeliness and appearance. Amazing item with the amount of engraving. Will have to look at them for other one off products."

"The quality of the product was substandard. Will not be doing business with them again."

Rep reply posted Sep-22-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We have have been in touch with this customer to apologize. We would like to remind our customers ( both present and future ) that we offer 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on our products. Please never hesitate to contact us if you are unhappy with your final results. We are replacing the pens at no extra charge with a different style to accommodate the customers wishes . You're our number one priority, We're here to make you happy! Thank you for the review.”

"I have been ordering pens and the digital ceramic mugs for my company from Amsterdam for several years ~ their products are great, my clients love them. And, the customer service at Amsterdam is outstanding. The delivery is quick too."

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,682 merchant members.