Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2017-07-16

Great pen box - good value

"Great experience -was easy to order and received in good shape!"

2017-07-15

The look and feel is nice, but MANY of the pens do not work!

"Have always been satisfied before now."

Rep reply posted Jul-18-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are sorry to find this out and would love to fix this issue for you. Please contact our customer service at Amsterdam. We offer 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all products purchased with 365. Thank you for the review.”

2017-07-10

NEVER RECEIVED THIS ORDER

"BUT I still would like to know where our 300 of Resume Stylus pens are. UPS lost one order and I am sure the reissued order should of been here by now.

Rep reply posted Jul-11-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We contacted this customer to apologize for the delay and assure them the new order will be arriving soon. Thank you for the review.”

2017-07-08

Size Matters

"Print too small unreadable"

Rep reply posted Jul-08-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are unhappy this product didn't meet your expectations due to imprinting area constraints. We see we have already assisted you with this issue but if you still have a need for more assistance, please contact us. If you're not happy, neither are we. ”

Great looking mug!

"This mug came through looking super. There was some confusion with the order, and it took longer than anticipated to arrive but they did meet my deadline. The colors are bright and the printed logo came out very clear. Very good value for the quality."

Solid writing pens

"Easy to order, fast to process and ship our order. The pens write nice and look great."

Excellent Service Guaranteed!

"First I love my new promo pens and the price was right! But besides a great product, Amsterdam provided my with exceptional customer service when I discovered that my purchase would not arrive in time for my event. Having someone compassionate and caring to talk to during what could have been a crisis, was over the top for an online purchase. Thanks for all you do."

2017-07-05

These pens are great the way they light up is awesome....

"All my customers love these pens with all the features like stylist tip, smooth ink roller and the light up message. Will buy these again. "

2017-07-01

Great Value!

"I have ordered planners from Amsterdam for quite a few years. This is probably the best received one by far! All of the recipients are very pleased with the format. Thanks for making a lot of people ready for the coming year!"

2017-06-30

Pens are Great!

"Easy ordering and quick shipment. Amsterdam did everything the right way."

2017-06-29

An attractive thank you gift!

"These are beautiful pens and I love the Engraving on them, my only mistake was using a script with all capital letters which didn't look as nice as the sample I received, other than that they're beautiful to give as thank you gifts! Thank you

2017-06-29

Good service and excellent products

"I bought pens as a gift for clients. They work very well and always get high marks from my clients, who generally make a point to leave each appointment with at least one. I had a batch from another vendor which lasted for years; these go quickly."

Pulsar Pen

"Service was excellent with quick production and shipping. Pens look great and have been a wonderful gift to present. An excellent company with great products and service."

Light Up Your Life!

"I am so pleased with the quality and workmanship of this pen. It fits perfectly in your hand with the grip design for the fingers and the ink glides so smoothly while you write with this pen. You got a winner here! The only thing that went wrong is that the "thank you" pen boxes were not included with my order, but Amsterdam is remedying the problem."

2017-06-28

Excellent process, excellent product

"I had a hard time finding quality T shirts at the right price, but Amsterdam not only came through they gave me greats. revive and assistance in handling my art work. The merchandise arrived on time and as advertised. I co und not ask for better.5656910"

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.