Amsterdam PrinCoupons

"The are great! I keep getting asked for them. Best pens we have ever ordered from Amsterdam. Smooth writing and great stylus. "

"Quick and easy. The shipment was sooner than expected."

"The experience was good and the products are excellent! Only one thing was disappointing....there wasn't a "Packing slip" with the shipment of the ink pens and when I called, was advised that they were 'unable' to re-print a packing slip. Only problem.....there was NEVER an initial packing slip enclosed. THAT needs to be worked on/corrected for future reference."

"I have ordered pens from Amsterdam 3 times now and their service is very rapid and good. The most important part is the pens are fantastic. They look very expensive and write beautifully. I like their pens so much I just ordered 100 stylus pens for my nieces wedding shower as thank you's for the guests attending. It is much more useful than the normal give aways at showers. "

"Entice Stylus Pens - Very nice pens, everyone here loves them. We ordered orange, they look excellent, write well, sure to make a promotional impression of quality. Boss says we should have ordered more..."

"Excellent! The colors of the barrels are great and our company info printed on each stylus/pen was very well done. We ordered these to hand out to teens at an annual event and they went over very well! "

"Amsterdam was great to work with. Incredibly efficient staff and cordial service!"

"Amsterdam did an exceptional job with our personalized pens. We were able to add our logo and choose the format for the laser engraving. Pens arrived sooner than we expected. Great, Great customer service department."

"Unfortunately the pens, balloons etc have come with flaws and have been returned or corrected.

I had forgotten I ordered the balloons and planned on keeping them for a future event with BYRA since they came. The white balloons were missing the beginning of some of the words and many orange were smeary between the words. The white ones had dirty looking marks and were stuck together.

I am still waiting for the return postage form your company was going to email me so I can send the balloons back .

"Two thumbs DOWN: I will never get the time back I wasted waiting on this company's ineptness. Initially when dealing with a sales associate I was impressed with her professionalism and eagerness to help. After I made my order for black totes with my logo on the side pocket, I got an email informing me of additional charges for set up fees. I was told previously that a set up fee only had to be paid once. When I went to place the order for pens, the color I wanted (red) was not in stock, no biggie I chose (blue). Then I ordered water bottles and got the same memo about additional fees for set up charges and additional colors. When the water bottles FINALLY arrived and it took forever, like six weeks or more, the print was so small it was embarrassing. The company offered to reprint and send out immediately. Told me to keep the bottles I had and to do with them as I wished. A week or two later I get an email informing me that the color I was (black) is on back order for a few more weeks. Finally being fed up I canceled the water bottle order. Was told to send them back and they would send me a label for shipping. Another two weeks of my life wasted and many more emails. Ultimately, I was told to just keep the water bottles and to not worry about shipping them back. Slow turn around time, and poor customer service. Never ever again will I do business with this company."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-09-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are so sorry to hear about this poor order experience with Amsterdam. It sounds like this experience was very unpleasant for you judging by your feedback. At times we will experience re-stocking issues and try very hard to make sure it’s not at the expense of our customer. This had to be extra frustrating for you since we were already reprinting the original order. This experience isn’t typical for Amsterdam but that doesn’t matter. We let you down and hope that you will give us another chance to prove we can be a reliable trustworthy company. Thank you so much for leaving this review.”

"I've worked with amsterdam printing for 3.5 years now and Ihave yet to be disappointed. Dotty and my new new account manager Lori Davis were amazing and timely in helping order and design my materials. they even went out of their way to price match AND beat the competition. I would highly recommend! Thank you ladies!"

"Avoid this vendor. Both their website and their customer service are far below todays standards.
As a first time customer, their website gave me a code for free shipping and setup. Going through their system, the final amount including everything was $103. I also got a confirmation email with that same amount.
During the purchase the website was not accepting the logo file upload. Jessica in the chat advised that I finish the PO online and gave me an email address to email the logo separately after the online purchase, which I did.
Customer service contacted me and charged for the proof. I explained, they apologized and removed the proof charge.
Then they contacted me to charge for the shipping. I Explained and they refused to admit that I had signed of for $103 not $160 as they wanted to charge. I cancelled my order, but in the meantime they wasted my precious time.
Avoid them.

modified review Rep reply posted May-07-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Our aim definitely is to please every one of our customers. At times we fall short and it’s upsetting to us as well. We try to be as clear and concise in our advertising as possible to avoid confusion which in the end leads to unhappy customers. We love honest feedback, we research all the feedback we receive for our own improvement and apologize that we didn’t meet your expectations. Looking into the offer you received, the style of pen you selected only fell under the category for free shipping. It was our error to inform you about shipping charges when the offer you applied clearly offered shipping for free. It was also unprofessional to question the pricing on the confirmation you received in such a manner that left you unsatisfied with our agents. We are following up internally on those issues. While an apology doesn’t change your experience, it is only through feedback like yours that we are able to improve upon the service and product we provide to our customers.”

"I love the styles pens. They look great and every one loves them.
The price was great too!

"I order school calendars every year for opening week. I have never had to send anything back, so I can't rate that. The calendars are always beautiful and sent on time. I have ordered pens a few times in the past and have never had a problem with them. I like the looks of the laser engraved the best. The shipping costs may be a bit high, but due to the weight of over a hundred calendars it may be appropriate."

"I have for a long time ordered my pens through Amsterdam Printing but for the last year maybe their website is SO SLOW and freezes while trying to get into my account. I am the type of person that wants to place my orders online and doesn't want to speak to someone about upgrading, buying more etc. Just let me buy what I want but I can't do that because their website NEVER works anymore. This is very frustrating thus I have taken my business to another website that works great and has the same pens I normally buy. And further more every time I would bring the websites lack of convenience to a customer service person they would say and do nothing about it."

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.