Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-01-11

"Customer service was very helpful, received the items quickly and the product was what I expected it to be."

2016-01-06

"Products are great!!! Love the Marcello pens..."

This review was modified by WRocks on January 06 2016 09:59:55 AM

2016-01-03

"GOOD product I only wish I would have ordered item in the blue because the green color did not show printing very well due to the small print. Print could be slightly larger to make it a GREAT product."

This review was modified by jrigsby119 on January 03 2016 09:56:01 AM

2015-12-30

"I can't say enough about the excellent service I received while working with Melissa at Amsterdam Printing. She was so kind and helpful and went above the usual expected service to assure we received excellent customer service. A great place to do business with!"

This review was modified by MaryMc11 on December 31 2015 06:15:11 AM

2015-12-14

"My order arrived too late for my event. Based on the estimated ship provided by you at the time of order it would have been here in plenty of time. Otherwise I would not have placed the order. The explanation I received was that the "order" screen does not take things like the Thanksgiving Holiday into consideration so my correct calculations my order shipped right on time. I was given 20% percent off, nice, but of no help. My other order, which also, required personalization did arrive as promised. "

This review was modified by UHSWCD on December 14 2015 09:51:56 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-14-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are sorry you did not receive your order as promptly as you expected. We appreciate your feedback as it shows us where we may need improvements to help serve you better and faster. We hope you found our customer service department easy and willing to assist with this issue and again, we apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused and look forward to filling your future orders in timely fashion.”

2015-12-11

"Product arrived on time and good packaging. The pens are good quality. The only draw back is I though that the printing would be larger. These will still make good handouts for the price."

2015-12-02

"I have used other pen companies in the past. What I really like about Amsterdam Printing Company pens are the quality of the pens. These are not the cheap all plastic pens you get from the local used car dealer. They are mostly metal with very sharp laser printing. Everyone I have given one of my pens to, loves them."

This review was modified by cnickolls on December 02 2015 02:44:14 PM

2015-11-28

"Requested a correction to my order immediately after placing it online. Customer Service advised they would handle the matter without any problems.

After receiving the envelopes for the calendars I ordered, I was billed for them even though I paid for them upon placing the order.

Upon receipt of the calendars, apparently the customer service representative placed the order for the incorrect item.

Product looks nice even though it is not what I ordered/wanted.

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are sorry that you didn't receive the item you requested and will have a customer service agent contact you to correct. Thank you for taking the time to post this feedback.”

2015-11-23

"After getting a sample pen I gave them a try . have to say they take great care keeping me coming back for more . Love the pens and shirts . you can't get better service and Quality of product . I will stick with them for all my Promo needs . "

This review was modified by rbarrons on November 23 2015 08:05:09 AM

2015-11-19

"Excellent product was delivered and truly enjoyed - calendars."

This review was modified by Mene7 on November 19 2015 03:22:31 PM

2015-11-18

"I'd give 0 stars if I could. I placed my initial order with close to 3 weeks lead time on the website...specifying product, color, font, etc. and was never questions about it once I paid. I never actually received a proof. I was assured the order was in production. I had a chat with an agent who assured me that I'd get it by the date needed. I then had a second chat with an agent who said that was not the case...but they would send it 2-day at no additional charge so I'd get it on time. Only then did I get a proof...which was exactly what I had asked for. The order arrived 2 days later and it was the order for another customer. I called and complained...and they had me leave it for a UPS pickup the following day and assured me that I'd have the right order express delivered to my home 2 days later in time for me to take it to my conference. It arrived on time..but it was the exact same wrong order...so clearly nothing had been re-run. My order was in their system as I had requested it... so you'd think they'd be thrilled to have a chance to fix it.
Not Even Close. Their representatives then recreated my order, criticized my choice of fonts, dragged their heels, denied doing anything wrong and grudgingly offered me a paltry discount, informing me that since they were doing the re-order at no cost they felt that was fair. WHAT??
Then I found a discrepancy between what I was quoted and charged....and on top of it all..I STILL HAVE NO PRODUCT.

So here we are...the product was guaranteed in my hands exactly 2 weeks ago. So far I have been insulted, overcharged and lied to...I have been bounced around between more representatives than I can count...and I have been told that my order should now be in production. AND I STILL HAVE NO PRODUCT.

They claim a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I will never be 100% satisfied with this company of their product. They have cost me money and time and they have not shown any desire at all to rectify this in any way possible.
Who runs a business like this?
And on top of it all, I am now getting 2-3 emails a day from them since they have my email address from my purchase.

This review was modified by jsnitzer on November 18 2015 09:48:19 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-22-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you experienced in respect to this issue. At Amsterdam we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. This feedback was escalated to management in order to resolve and provide a shipping date to contact you with. We will work through this issue and won’t stop until you are 100% satisfied. Thank you for the feedback.”

2015-11-07

"Amsterdam comes in on time or early and the cost savings are incredible!
Thank you Amsterdam!

2015-10-16

"My experience with Amsterdam was not great. Since it was my first time ordering from this company, I asked about ordering a sample of the mug that I needed printed. I wanted to see their print quality before ordering 1800 of a mug. I was told that it would cost me "hundreds" of dollars in order to do so, so instead I elected to just order 24 units (the minimum shown on the site) as that was less money then asking to order 2 samples. Their online artwork tool would NOT show my artwork correctly no matter how many times I tried to upload it. Customer service told me that was an issue sometimes and not to worry that the art dept would send me a proof before production. It took a week to get a proof, and then only because I contacted them saying that I hadn't received one. When they finally sent me a proof, it was wrong....the artwork did not match my file. I asked for a new proof. It was wrong again. It took 11 days to finally get a proof that was correct. I placed my order on 9/11 and finally received the product on 10/9....basically a month. Needless to say, I went with another vendor for the 1800 mug purchase as this job was time definite, as most are and a month turnaround just for what essentially was a sample just wasn't acceptable. Had they: 1- Let me place a sample order, I could have paid to have the sample sent overnight, speeding up the process. I wasn't about to pay to have 24 mugs overnighted. 2- Had they provided me with a correct proof in a timely fashion it would not have taken so long."

Rep reply posted Oct-18-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Please accept Amsterdam’s sincerest apology. We are very sorry to learn that your order experience was less than adequate. We understand your frustration because we let you down. We take full responsibility for the situation and also understand why this order experience did not meet your expectations. This order experience is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service and products. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will help us improve our operations and services. We hope that we may be given a second chance in the future to prove we are a company you can place your trust in. Thank you for the review.”

2015-10-16

"Great job! The whole process was easy and the results were exactly like expected. People love the pens.
Great price!

2015-10-08

"I am so happy with the Entice Pens that I ordered from Amsterdam Printing that I ordered more! Amsterdam makes the process so easy and my packages arrived quickly and in great condition. Will definitely order from Amsterdam Printing Company again. Thank you. Linda Zuniga, RE/MAX 1st Choice - South Padre Island, Texas."

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.