Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10

"I really like the pens/stiles the only thing I do not like about them as that the ink that they come with, there is lil to none in them. We have used the pens for a week and we have already gone through at least 10 pens. For what they cost, you would think they ink would last longer. They are not something we use all day long. Also a few of the pens I received the tops were not completely secured and I had to put them together. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-23-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear about this pen complaint and have been trying to contact you. Please call us at your earliest convenience so we can resolve this issue. We offer 100% Customer Satisfaction and with that policy in mind, we only want to make sure you are happy. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your call.”

"Amsterdam has always supplied us with great products for our marketing and have always stood behind their products. I would recommend to anyone"

"I was very please with the pens that I ordered from Amsterdam Printing. The order arrived in tack and the imprint was right. I have used another company for many years and am very please with the service and price that I got from Amsterdam.

"Always get GREAT customer service for Pam Brooks. Products delivered as promised. Please with the items we get from them. This particular order was for plastic bags with our logo. They turned out great! Very pleased."

"I have been a customer for around 16 years but recently on my pen order I noticed the gold laser printing was of very low quality. In this connection I have recently sent 3 pens from 3 different orders back to your company to illustrate the decrease in quality. I will no longer accept such poor quality and may have to search for another purveyor.
-John P. Campana

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-08-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are very sorry that you had to experience this product issue. We see that you have already been in contact with our customer service to inform us about this problem. We are confident that this will be resolved to your satisfaction. We will always do whatever it takes to keep our customers happy and loyal. Thank you for the feedback.”

"Logo was wrong. The proof was correct however when the pens came they were wrong. Was charged shipping on my free product when there was not supposed to be shipping. Was charged 56.94 in shipping and handling for my order which seems excessive. They also charged my card a different amount than what I was told. Not very happy about my experience to say the least. However they did try to rectify the situation. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-08-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback. We apologize that the logo is incorrect and want to fix that for you. We also would like to make clear that our shipping is based on weight and destination so the added weight of the free gift will add to the final shipping charges. We will have a customer service agent contact you so we can discuss in person your additional concerns and resolve to satisfy you.”

"Damn that's a good looking mug. Fast and affordable, you've earned a repeat customer."

"We started an order with Amsterdam Printing on January 9th. It is now February 2nd and we are still in the "proof" stage on almost half of the order. After going back and forth more times than I can count I have been less than impressed with this company. After numerous calls & emails the company still seems pretty unclear about what I want (here's a hint: it's exactly what's on the website but with our company info & logo!!).The products aren't here yet, who knows if we'll ever get them, but I'm hoping they are at least usable."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-05-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We apologize for the delays with producing your order regarding the artwork set-up. This isn't typical for us so we are frustrated as well that this order experience is falling below your expectations and are working on improving this situation. We are committed to providing a service to our customers that shows we are a company that is reliable. Thank you for your patience and your feedback”

"I love working with Kimberly Soodsma. She always works with me on product selection, cost and delivery time. All of the products are high quality and our clients enjoy getting them."

"I recently ordered pens with my company logo and information, when I received the pens the logo was missing. After a tremendous amount of back and forth and hoops to jump through Amsterdam finally agreed to send new pens. I approved a new proof, received my new product and it was STILL WRONG. No logo again! Horrible customer service and regret ever placing the order in the first place. AVOID AMSTERDAM"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-18-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“It is with great concern that we address an incident you experienced with your most recent order in review. After hearing of this error again, we would like to make an apology on behalf of our company. We are taking all the necessary steps to make sure that this type of problem does not happen again.
It is our policy that we offer 100% Customer Satisfaction. We will have an agent contact you to handle this issue. Thank you for the review.”

"I am very happy with my products. Customer service was very helpful and responsive. Everyone I spoke to went the extra mile to make certain I received what I needed and they worked with me on changes with minimal time wasted. I will be ordering from Amsterdam Printing Company again."

"I received a sample of a pen stylus from Amsterdam and was impressed. I love the concept of the dual purpose pen and was looking for a high quality pen for my personal use when the sample arrived. I was so impressed that I recommended Amsterdam's stylus to other colleagues looking for a a takeaway gift. The pens were perfect holiday gifts. I purchased them for my staff and they loved them."

"This is my go to pen. I ordered a sample in Graphite with Blue ink (it is hard to find Blue ink). It is so comfortable to hold in your hand and the ink just flows without a skip. Of course the best part it has a stylus at the top end and works wonders, the pen twists right and left to get the ink. My next move it to order these for my customers as a Thank You.
It is the most reliable, perfect pen and looks very expensive!

"Great customer service. Quick turnaround time."

"Our company ordered the Entice Stylus Pen with laser engraving and are thrilled with both the product, as well as the service we received. Can't wait to give this out at our upcoming trade show!"

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,890 merchant members.