Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10

"My email address was incorrect on my pen. I notified the company and they immediately (within hours) answered and ordered my pens correctly and DID NOT make me return the incorrect ones. I received my new pens within a week after I verified the printing! Great customer service! Great product!"

"Great price, quick shipping and engraving looked just like the website. Very happy with Amsterdam"

"I was very impress with the overall help the customer service gave
me and the shipping too.
first time to order. Haven't returned anything.
do not know how to make a picture or send one.

"Amsterdam Printing has been able to produce high quality promotional items for us for years. They are very competitively priced and work to give us a great price and turn around."

"No matter what I order or when I order it, when I receive the merchandise it is always better that the online picture. Amsterdam's Customer Service is always extremely helpful and extremely courteous. It feels like you're talking to a friend and not a company. The ordering and shipping are extremely prompt and I always look forward to receiving my order because I know that it will be exactly what I ordered. The merchandise is priced perfectly - moderate and sometimes on discontinued items, sort of inexpensive. Thank you Amsterdam!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-01-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Thank you so much Debra for this awesome review. We try very hard to please our customers and appreciate your feedback. This review sure puts a smile on our face!”

"The quality of the pens, helpful telephone staff and the time between ordering and receiving the product is twice as good as the competition. When I need to reorder Amsterdam is where I will shop."

"Best prices for an excellent product- and super quick turn-around!"

"The stylus pens I ordered were a huge hit and delivered very quickly! Very pleased with everything! "

"Very pleased with he calendars that we ordered and how fast they shipped it to us. I will be using this company more in the future and they are very reasonable for a small company"

"I was disappointed when my pens arrived because the print was too small and hard to read. The online preview was deceptive. When I complained, Amsterdam sent me a higher priced pen that was redone to my satisfaction and they didn't charge me for them.
In addition, although I paid by credit card online, I received several invoices.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-13-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the pens we replaced for your original order. We apologize that you have been receiving invoices because we show your account as paid in full. We may have experienced a system issue with invoicing so once again, we apologize for this and are glad to read your feedback regarding the new pens.”

"We have given out about 15 so far. Two have come back complaining that the pen will not go back in after using it for about a week. In one case, she was using it to write with, and then clicked it to use on her ipad, not noticing that the pen didn't retract, and scratched the screen. I think that this could be a great pen/stylus if it worked correctly all the time. I hope that the rest of the batch doesn't have this issue.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are very sorry to read that you experienced this issue with these pens. We will get your replacement order shipped asap. Your feedback is very important and may make us aware of issues that we need to know about. Our customers mean the world to us and we will always "have your back". Thank you for leaving this review.”

"Nice for the price, But I felt it should have ben free for the SET-UP charge or at lest free shipping. Made good, Good fit, looks nice. I would buy it again, I'm happy with and it did meet my expectations. "

"Once again - the order changed from the point of sale to billing - I purchased at .79 a calendar was billed .99 a calendar - they put a clear cover I never ordered - they also did not show me a proof of the finished product BEFORE I purchased - I'm seeking a new source to purchas from
Adding after their comment that they left - YES - I did "hear"from customer service in an e,ail form stating that they would reissue WITH covers !! What ! I NEVER ordered with covers !! Just charge me the .79 a calendar -NOT .99 that is all I'm asking - and plan not to order again.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We apologize that you were disappointed with your order experience and see that you have already contacted customer service. We hope that this issue was resolved to your satisfaction. Thank you for leaving your feedback for us today.

* We have issued a credit as requested. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience this has created for you. We take full responsibility for this situation and hope you can see we take our reviews seriously. With this is mind, we want to keep our customers happy. If any further assistance is required, we encourage contacting our customer service team. Thank you.”

"I absolutely love this pen!!! Everyone loves this pen. I'm a pen-a-holic. This is by far the best pen I've ever purchased! I feel proud when I hand it out to my friends & family"

"was a great product, one recommendation at the end of the clip the metal was slightly lifted on it. Please check over the pens better for the next order. "

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.