Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

A very good writing pen from a great company

"I received this pen in the mail as a sample from Amsterdam, and noticed how smoothly it writes. That, coupled with the sleek design of the pen (and no tacky rubber grip or stylus or other gadgets) encouraged me to order it. Once we received it, I noted that our imprint looked very nice and clean. I am very impressed with this pen.
I'd also like to add that I hadn't ordered anything from Amsterdam in FOUR years but they stayed with me, stayed on my radar, kept sending sample pens, and finally when our budget allowed and I was able to order again, treated my order as a priority. It was very quick, and it was quality work. I'm very impressed with Amsterdam as a company.

2017-05-18

Not what was advertised

"The printing of the logo doesn't match the color of the mug interior as expected."

Rep reply posted May-19-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We reached out right away to this customer because if you're not happy, neither are we. We would like to thank this customer for being a loyal customer and allowing us to make this right.”

2017-05-14

Awesome!

"These pens have had huge reviews with even non-customers wondering what they needed to do in order to be able to receive one of these illuminated pens!"

2017-05-12

Fast and done right

"The pens arrived in less than 2 weeks and were done perfectly. I will definitely go back when I need more pens and advertising give away a."

2017-05-10

Inexpensive, but great!

"Wonderful experience! Will order more soon!"

2017-05-10

Delane Satin Pen

"Very nice product, excellent customer service!"

2017-05-09

Great product!

" This was my first time ordering and I had a great experience. It was fast shipping and reasonably priced. The planners were really nice and the teachers loved them."

2017-05-08

We are impressed!

"Everyone loves the pens.. they light up...the tip can be used on I-Pad, the gripper for ease of writing. "

2017-05-08

Came as expected

"The description of the merchandise and the finished product arrived as expected. "

2017-05-07

Quality item at a great value!

"The shirts I ordered are better than expected at the price. I do wish I would have ordered a size larger but they still work great!"

Vilano Stylus Pen

"Excellent pen! Love the feel in my hand, colors available and the quality. Would definitely recommend to others!"

Plastic Bags

"These bags are perhaps one of the best investments I've made. I had my logo and website added to them and have gone through 1000 already. They are perfect for using at book signings and conventions as they showcase readers' purchases. "

Glad we ordered these

"The mugs arrived much faster than expected and they were nicely packed... not a single one was broken. Colors are nice and the quality of the mug is great. Reasonable cost, fast shipping, and great quality. Could not have asked for more!"

2017-05-04

Quick and accurate!

"After a hassle with another (well-known) company about my printing request, I placed my order for custom-printed mugs with Amsterdam Printing Company. About the time I was wondering if they'd reviewed my order yet, and whether they were going to be able to fulfill it, I received notification that my mugs had been printed and were on the way! I received my shipment a couple of days later and it looks GREAT--just what I asked for. Better than the big guys!"

2017-05-04

Great pen !!

"Great pen.Just wish the mechanism to open
was in a different place . Kind of difficult to operate the writing part .

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.