• Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Amsoil is not a merchant member
    Amsoil does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Amsoil contact information

"Amsoil is a multi level marking company. However they do have personal retail and commercial accounts.I have used their product since 1989. My fist experience was on winter morning in Albany NY in 1990, the air temperature was 20 below 0. When I cranked my truck up, having very little battery power albeit, it started with out problem. The oil gauge went straight away to normal. I remember that I was the only one in that parking lot that moved out on time. To tell you the truth I don't like many aspects of this company but there product are second to none. That motor is still in that truck, it has not lost a speck of power and I have not change the oil in it for at least six years maybe ten. So that is totally unbelievable, I agree it is an unbelievable oil, or the old fashion oil is such a incredible rip off and people keep buying it because they don't know and they don't care. I find that to be the most unbelievable aspect. "

"2nd time I've ordered, very fast shipping, no problems. Website was slow during checkout."

modified review This review was modified by thebiggiantkevin on April 25 2007 04:56:03 PM