Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Very straight forward business. You buy and they sell. But, EXTREMELY POOR customer service. I ordered three Glock magazines and they gave me two Gen3 instead of Gen4 mags. A previous order they had given me all Gen4 mags. I contacted them and basically told me they won't exchange them. Their customer service is your run of the bull, dodge the problem responses.

Buy at your own risk.

modified review This review was modified by l0l0l0l on August 06 2014 02:03:14 PM

"Ordered over $2,000 worth of ammunition from Amm0-to-go. My order was missing 1,000 rounds of Fiocchi .45 ACP. Ammo-to-go refuses to reimburse me and insist that UPS stole the ammunition. This is impossible because 1) the 1,000 rounds of .45 were packed alone in one box (according to ATG), I reiceved four boxes with 2 boxes each underweight 38 and 16 pounds for a total of 54 pounds, which is what 1,000 rounds of .45 weighs."

modified review This review was modified by iam4real on January 20 2014 08:08:17 PM

"I have purchased 2 ammo orders with ATG. The price is competitive and ammo selection was good.
I received my second order today and the ammo boxes were damaged. Fifteen boxes of 7.62 x 39 were just put loosly into a box. I have 5 or 6 boxes damaged so bad that I had to tape them up. I may not order form them again. M B

modified review This review was modified by msb52 on July 11 2013 05:25:49 PM

"1. They DO NOT have products in stock as advertised.
2. They don't inform you of the shipping delays until you have completed your order. (i.e. After they have taken your money.
3. Poor customer service, No tracking updates, and slow response to email and phone messages.
4. Refund - FORGET ABOUT IT !!!
5. It's a scam !!!

modified review This review was modified by Galucky on May 02 2013 10:36:20 AM

"Misleading advertisement. Purchased two tins of 7.62x54r (300 rounds ea) ad said and showed 2 can orders would be shipped in crate. Order showed up two tins in cardboard box and one was split opened ... When I called Ammo to go, the lady at the sales desk had a bad attitude and was of no help. She did offer to take a return on the ammo, but I had to pay return fright. Give me a break !! Ammo To Go is now ....ammo to stay away from ***** Update **** Ammo to go stepped up and corrected my order. Thank you ATG. I will order from you again."

modified review This review was modified by ammotostayaway on February 13 2013 06:30:27 PM

"Placed an order on 12/21/12 they said will ship 8-9 days. 12/29 they said 30 till order ships. I cancelled 2 orders they refused to refund money I'm out $80.00. DON'T BUY HERE START TO FINISH LOST MONEY. THEY SAY THEY HAVE STOCK THEY DON'T THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD 6 WEEKS BEFORE THEY SHIP THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!"

"After a first difficult contact with the seller, I got things repair and received delivery of ammunition fairly quickly. The person who took over on their Facebook page was very courteous and professional. I think ultimately that is a good store, although probably some people in customer service need possibly some training. Now still have to test these ammunitions on shooting."

modified review This review was modified by Nic91 on December 06 2012 10:10:39 AM

"I have been using ATG for about 4 years. I have never had any issues with my orders. They have some of the best prices and also offer a selection of ammunition you cannot get most other places.

Inventory changes on a weekly basis and some of the selection never come back so you would be wise to purchase what you want when you see it.

"This was my first time using this company they have a wide selection and thats a plus with all customers kind of a one stop shop right? WRONG I placed my order for 500 rds of 223 ammo on the 15th of November here it is the 24th and still they havn't even shipped it to a carrier for transport very poor customer service In my book I won't be using this business again unless they make it right with me in a deep discount and appolagy. I will repost here how this was handled on there end and the dates they finialy got back to me on ect so NO NEW CUSTOMERS MAY GET TAKEN LIKE ME-"

"I've placed a couple orders with them with mixed results. First, the boxes all look like they have been stored in a damp warehouse, but so far the rounds have all fired without issue. However, be extremely careful to confirm your order before finalizing the sale. Their system is prone to screw up the items in your cart with the actual item descriptions that show up on your final invoice. The customer service is very poor, and they are not willing to acknowlege any fault. Their system apparently is devine, because all errors are presumed to be yours. Buyer beware. "

"Almost perfect. They had the lowest prices, shipped fast, easy checkout and nice website.

My only complaint is a lack of confirmation email after checkout. I provided my email during checkout, but I did not create an account. At the end of checkout I was sent to an "order successful" page. A couple days later I received an email with UPS tracking number.

Despite the sparse communication, I'll be back to order again.

"My favorite place to purchase ammo. Their stock is correct and most importantly the packing is always top notch. I never worry about wheather or not the packaging may break open upon shipping. I don't buy ammo anyplace else.
Happy Customer

"While others may advertise better selection, even better price, Ammunition To Go actually has what you want IN STOCK and ships quickly. I have never had a bad experience or an out-of-stock on any of my orders from ATG.

Ordered Monday, 5/16 and received on Monday, 5/23. Most of the items I buy, though not rare, are generally out of stock or hard to get elsewhere.

Good Job ATG.

modified review This review was modified by pabstman on May 24 2011 03:48:35 PM

"Wide variety of ammo. Prices could be better. Ordered several times, all came well packaged. Once a couple orders for FMJ were replaced with partially MJ, was fine since it was just a couple boxes. Haven't ordered much in a while since better prices are elsewhere."

"Have ordered from them multiple times over several years. Every time they have good product selection and prices, reasonable shipping, and fast delivery. Have never needed to use customer service so cannot comment. Will continue to order from them in the future."

Ammunition To Go is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ammunition To Go is not a merchant member
Ammunition To Go does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!