Ammunition To Go Reviews - ammunitiontogo.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.50/10 15 reviews

Ammunition To Go is not a merchant member
Ammunition To Go does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Ordered over $2,000 worth of ammunition from Amm0-to-go. My order was missing 1,000 rounds of Fiocchi .45 ACP. Ammo-to-go refuses to reimburse me and insist that UPS stole the ammunition. This is impossible because 1) the 1,000 rounds of .45 were packed alone in one box (according to ATG), I reiceved four boxes with 2 boxes each underweight 38 and 16 pounds for a total of 54 pounds, which is what 1,000 rounds of .45 weighs."

modified review This review was modified by iam4real on January 20 2014 08:08:17 PM

"I have purchased 2 ammo orders with ATG. The price is competitive and ammo selection was good.
I received my second order today and the ammo boxes were damaged. Fifteen boxes of 7.62 x 39 were just put loosly into a box. I have 5 or 6 boxes damaged so bad that I had to tape them up. I may not order form them again. M B

modified review This review was modified by msb52 on July 11 2013 05:25:49 PM

"Placed an order on 12/21/12 they said will ship 8-9 days. 12/29 they said 30 till order ships. I cancelled 2 orders they refused to refund money I'm out $80.00. DON'T BUY HERE START TO FINISH LOST MONEY. THEY SAY THEY HAVE STOCK THEY DON'T THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD 6 WEEKS BEFORE THEY SHIP THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"After a first difficult contact with the seller, I got things repair and received delivery of ammunition fairly quickly. The person who took over on their Facebook page was very courteous and professional. I think ultimately that is a good store, although probably some people in customer service need possibly some training. Now still have to test these ammunitions on shooting."

modified review This review was modified by Nic91 on December 06 2012 10:10:39 AM

"I have been using ATG for about 4 years. I have never had any issues with my orders. They have some of the best prices and also offer a selection of ammunition you cannot get most other places.

Inventory changes on a weekly basis and some of the selection never come back so you would be wise to purchase what you want when you see it.

"This was my first time using this company they have a wide selection and thats a plus with all customers kind of a one stop shop right? WRONG I placed my order for 500 rds of 223 ammo on the 15th of November here it is the 24th and still they havn't even shipped it to a carrier for transport very poor customer service In my book I won't be using this business again unless they make it right with me in a deep discount and appolagy. I will repost here how this was handled on there end and the dates they finialy got back to me on ect so NO NEW CUSTOMERS MAY GET TAKEN LIKE ME-"

Rating 4/102/5

"I've placed a couple orders with them with mixed results. First, the boxes all look like they have been stored in a damp warehouse, but so far the rounds have all fired without issue. However, be extremely careful to confirm your order before finalizing the sale. Their system is prone to screw up the items in your cart with the actual item descriptions that show up on your final invoice. The customer service is very poor, and they are not willing to acknowlege any fault. Their system apparently is devine, because all errors are presumed to be yours. Buyer beware. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Almost perfect. They had the lowest prices, shipped fast, easy checkout and nice website.

My only complaint is a lack of confirmation email after checkout. I provided my email during checkout, but I did not create an account. At the end of checkout I was sent to an "order successful" page. A couple days later I received an email with UPS tracking number.

Despite the sparse communication, I'll be back to order again.

"My favorite place to purchase ammo. Their stock is correct and most importantly the packing is always top notch. I never worry about wheather or not the packaging may break open upon shipping. I don't buy ammo anyplace else.
Happy Customer

"While others may advertise better selection, even better price, Ammunition To Go actually has what you want IN STOCK and ships quickly. I have never had a bad experience or an out-of-stock on any of my orders from ATG.

Ordered Monday, 5/16 and received on Monday, 5/23. Most of the items I buy, though not rare, are generally out of stock or hard to get elsewhere.

Good Job ATG.

modified review This review was modified by pabstman on May 24 2011 03:48:35 PM
Rating 6/103/5

"Wide variety of ammo. Prices could be better. Ordered several times, all came well packaged. Once a couple orders for FMJ were replaced with partially MJ, was fine since it was just a couple boxes. Haven't ordered much in a while since better prices are elsewhere."

"Have ordered from them multiple times over several years. Every time they have good product selection and prices, reasonable shipping, and fast delivery. Have never needed to use customer service so cannot comment. Will continue to order from them in the future."

"Don't buy from Ammunition to Go unless you have to.

I've been shooting for over 40 years, and so have seen bullets come and go. I bought a rifle in a caliber I hadn't owned and then shopped for bullets. I want plastic tips and liked their 'Polymer Soft Points'. Soft points are usually lead but there are soft plastic tips made specifically for tubular magazines too. The product description didn't say what they were either way, so I relied on the title. That was a mistake, they were lead tips with polymer coated cases. They constantly jam in my rifle, unusable.

I wrote through their web site and got several curt, anonymous responses that didn't answer my question.

I then called the company to work something out, like an exchange where they pay shipping and fix their product description. The manager, and the owner, responded by pointing out what wasn't in the product description. 'Everybody knows this is a polymer coating on the case.' But they conceded that the description doesn't say that. They went on about how 'everybody knows' what each bullet type means. But they conceded that there are polymer tipped bullets that don't have a common name, just proprietary trade names. It turns out they use the manufacturer's words, written by Russians who don't speak native English. It was my fault that I interpreted the title in good English. It was my fault that I didn't understand what they didn't publish.

They finally said I could sell the bullets locally or send them back for exchange, and suck up the $51 shipping hit.

Their prices and order fulfillment are good. Their customer service sucks.

The Real Bingo's Avatar
Southampton, PA

"Great company. Fast shipping, competitive prices, and customer service is excellent. On a previous order, they didn't have what I ordered in stock and informed me of it right away. They allowed me to pick something else or wait until they got it. A+."

"I've actually ordered from Ammunition to Go a couple times before I decided to write a review. Each time that I've ordered has resulted in the same satisfactory service.

The product selection is good and pricing is reasonable. Shipping (through UPS) has been fast. Both shipping insurance and signature confirmation are optional.