Stores > Ammoman
  • Ammoman

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ammoman by clicking a star below.
2017-04-26

Bulls eye.

"They were on time with the items required and not a battleground in the lot."

2017-04-21

All Good

"Good prices fast shipping and never a problem. Been using them for years and I gotta say reading the reviews most of the bad ones are whiners that made their own problems so take them for what they're worth"

2016-11-14

Ammoman DELIVERED

"Best price on 5.7 and it was shipped immediately. Recommended and will order again.

SKEETER

2016-10-04

Refuses to ship with signature confirmation

"I have $1800 of product in my shopping cart ready to go. Like anything expensive that gets shipped to my house, I want to make sure it has signature confirmation. This has never been a problem.

I called ammoman.com to confirm they ship with signature confirmation and they absolutely refuse. So I'm not placing my order and I'm taking my business elsewhere. Pretty dumb guys.

2016-09-22

Quick, Easy, and Available

"Before making a purchase on ammoman.com, I scoured reviews with hopes that I wasn't throwing away my money. There are some bad reviews out there, but that was not my experience. Assuming people are reading reviews, like I did, before making a purchase, I would like to tell of my experience.

All of the local stores were either out of the product that I was looking to buy or were asking too much. I found exactly what I was looking for at a competitive price on ammoman.com. In order to get free shipping, I added an additional product that worked out to be a great deal when you factor in the free shipping. My order was placed on a the morning of 8/24/16 and I received it at my doorstep by lunch on 8/27/16. The box was a little beat up, but the contents were unharmed. I am very satisfied with my purchase and I hope others will have the same experience.

2015-12-08

"I wrote a review of my experience with Ammomen, but was asked to change it by them. I thought I'd order some 22lr ammo again because of pricing, but their S&H is outrageous. In Nov 2014 I ordered 5 - 50 box rounds of 22 LR for $19 which is a good price. Unfortunately S&H was $20 making the effective price per 50 round box $8. I thought maybe they would change by now. I was looking to buy 1000 rounds of 22lr, but S&H was $26. I ordered 1,000 rounds of 9 MM from another supplier at $11/50 round box with S&H at $15. I don't know what keeps Ammomen in business if they don't change their S&H poiciy."

2015-11-27

"Purchasing is very easy once you get your account set up.
Ammo pricing was very good a year ago. Back then, I would give them 5 stars. But it is slowly getting more and more expensive and the site becomes less and less competitive. Being pretty conservative, I just used them again. I wish I could stay with them but it depends on their pricing. After all, money talks. Sorry.
The guys are good but I hope they watch the market better.
I wish them luck and hope they will not get too greedy like many other companies evolve over time.
Best wishes.

2015-05-14

"This company rocks! I get a quick response when I've had a question, which at this point has been once. Their prices are great and they deliver quickly. Always have had enough information to make a good decision. Will always buy from these folks as long as nothing changes. "

2014-02-10

"I ordered two cases of AmmoMan.com because they had a good price on 7.62x39 Wolf. It arrived to my home in Virginia two days after my order and the boxes were in good condition. I haven't shot it yet but don't have any reason to believe the ammo is defective or anything like that. I'll be back because it was a hassle free transaction and I got a good price."

2013-05-24

"I just wanted to share with everyone the trouble I have had with Ammoman.com on my last few orders. The latest one, I placed an order for 5 crates of the Bulgarian silver-tip. I overnighted a bank check and heard nothing from them for 3 days so I called them today to check on the status of my order. I spoke with a girl who I have had the unfortunate luck of having to speak with before, I always get sent to someone higher up after her that actually knows what's going on. I ask why has it not shipped yet? She says I haven't paid yet. I tell her I have a FedEx delivery notice that says otherwise. I get transfered to another woman who informs me that they are out of stock and they were holding onto my check until more ammo came in. I asked when more would be coming in, she did not know. I told them to cancel the order and send the check back. I wonder when they were going to bother to tell me that the $1,000 in "IN STOCK" ammunition that I overnighted a bank check for was actually not in stock. What if I had not called? Ammoman has gotten way too big for themselves and their customer service has gone down the toilet. They have lost my business for good!"

2013-04-29

"Worst firm and customer service ever! I was a first time customer and will never use them even if they gave me my ammo for free. Placed my order, got confirmation of order, called to get clarity on two items their website fails to mention anywhere: 1)do they charge when order is shipped or when you place order in case I needed to a week or longer due to backlog shipping and 2) could they provide a very rough estimate on the ETA of my shippment as in days or weeks. NOTE: The firm does charge you immediately upon order and not upon shipping and they refuse to give you any type of estimated delivery time - so in short they charge you immediately for a product they could not even roughtly estimate when it will arrive. 98% of firms in market do not charge you until it ships. Manager named Cindy could not show where on the website they say they charge you immediately, had a confrontational bad attitude toward a new customer being very calm and asking to be educated about their charge policy and shipping. Unprovoked, she threatened several times to cancel the order because she did not like the two questions which are basic and not posted on their website! After not getting answers but agreeing to keep my order, within an hour I got an email notification from Eric (owner?)cancelling my order with no explaination. This company does not care at all about new customers and is a the worst firm I have dealt with in years. Use any other firm but this one!"

2013-04-22

"I was very reluctant to order from Ammoman.com after reading some of the reviews, but decided to risk it since many of the reviews were from years ago.

They had ammo that everyone else was out of, so I placed my order and got a shipping notification from them, but never got a tracking number. Suprisingly, my order showed up on my door step in a couple of days. I placed another order and did receive a tracking number and that order also showed up a few days later.

Both orders were correct and my credit card was charged the right amount. I sent a pdf of my driver's license, so they could leave the order without signing and that also went fine.

Only downside is that the ammo was priced much higher, but this was the only place that had what I needed and market demand does that to prices.

2013-02-19

"I only can say that I was referred to Ammoman by two fellow squad members who both had made numerous purchases without incident. I purchased almost 20 lbs. of cartridges last Friday and received exactly what I ordered, in pristine condition, on Monday morning, via UPS. I cannot refute what other people may have said concerning Ammoman. But, my recent purchases from them were nothing short of first class. I ordered again today and I just got the UPS notification link from Ammoman for the package being in transit. It is very hard to find companies of any type that are this prompt and professional. I cannot do anything other than to highly recommend Ammoman.com "

2013-02-10

"Recently took a chance on this guy like everyone else the price was too good to believe and it was. Did not send my ID because I wanted to sign for it to make sure it was correct. Was left at unsecure my door without even a knock for signature (whole other issue with ups). When I called he stated he hadnt carried that ammo in months. Funny thing he was still advertising it that day. Looks like he depends on working people with no time to return crap they never ordered. $1k later and 2 days of missed work - yes, too good to believe."

2013-01-26

"I have ordered numerous times and thousands of rounds from Eric and I have never had one problem. I am always surprised at how fast my order is processed and shipped, most of the time arriving two to three days later. He carries some pretty cool loads at great prices. I would not hesitate recommending Ammoman for your ammunition needs."

Share Ammoman's store rating

Ammoman is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ammoman is not a merchant member
Ammoman does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!