• Rating 6.83/10 15 reviews

Ammoman is not a merchant member
    Ammoman does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Ammoman contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I ordered two cases of AmmoMan.com because they had a good price on 7.62x39 Wolf. It arrived to my home in Virginia two days after my order and the boxes were in good condition. I haven't shot it yet but don't have any reason to believe the ammo is defective or anything like that. I'll be back because it was a hassle free transaction and I got a good price."

modified review This review was modified by AkShooter81 on February 10 2014 01:53:31 PM

"I just wanted to share with everyone the trouble I have had with Ammoman.com on my last few orders. The latest one, I placed an order for 5 crates of the Bulgarian silver-tip. I overnighted a bank check and heard nothing from them for 3 days so I called them today to check on the status of my order. I spoke with a girl who I have had the unfortunate luck of having to speak with before, I always get sent to someone higher up after her that actually knows what's going on. I ask why has it not shipped yet? She says I haven't paid yet. I tell her I have a FedEx delivery notice that says otherwise. I get transfered to another woman who informs me that they are out of stock and they were holding onto my check until more ammo came in. I asked when more would be coming in, she did not know. I told them to cancel the order and send the check back. I wonder when they were going to bother to tell me that the $1,000 in "IN STOCK" ammunition that I overnighted a bank check for was actually not in stock. What if I had not called? Ammoman has gotten way too big for themselves and their customer service has gone down the toilet. They have lost my business for good!"

modified review This review was modified by porschetech on May 24 2013 04:02:24 PM

"Worst firm and customer service ever! I was a first time customer and will never use them even if they gave me my ammo for free. Placed my order, got confirmation of order, called to get clarity on two items their website fails to mention anywhere: 1)do they charge when order is shipped or when you place order in case I needed to a week or longer due to backlog shipping and 2) could they provide a very rough estimate on the ETA of my shippment as in days or weeks. NOTE: The firm does charge you immediately upon order and not upon shipping and they refuse to give you any type of estimated delivery time - so in short they charge you immediately for a product they could not even roughtly estimate when it will arrive. 98% of firms in market do not charge you until it ships. Manager named Cindy could not show where on the website they say they charge you immediately, had a confrontational bad attitude toward a new customer being very calm and asking to be educated about their charge policy and shipping. Unprovoked, she threatened several times to cancel the order because she did not like the two questions which are basic and not posted on their website! After not getting answers but agreeing to keep my order, within an hour I got an email notification from Eric (owner?)cancelling my order with no explaination. This company does not care at all about new customers and is a the worst firm I have dealt with in years. Use any other firm but this one!"

"I was very reluctant to order from Ammoman.com after reading some of the reviews, but decided to risk it since many of the reviews were from years ago.

They had ammo that everyone else was out of, so I placed my order and got a shipping notification from them, but never got a tracking number. Suprisingly, my order showed up on my door step in a couple of days. I placed another order and did receive a tracking number and that order also showed up a few days later.

Both orders were correct and my credit card was charged the right amount. I sent a pdf of my driver's license, so they could leave the order without signing and that also went fine.

Only downside is that the ammo was priced much higher, but this was the only place that had what I needed and market demand does that to prices.

"I only can say that I was referred to Ammoman by two fellow squad members who both had made numerous purchases without incident. I purchased almost 20 lbs. of cartridges last Friday and received exactly what I ordered, in pristine condition, on Monday morning, via UPS. I cannot refute what other people may have said concerning Ammoman. But, my recent purchases from them were nothing short of first class. I ordered again today and I just got the UPS notification link from Ammoman for the package being in transit. It is very hard to find companies of any type that are this prompt and professional. I cannot do anything other than to highly recommend Ammoman.com "

modified review This review was modified by deployedx3usmc on February 19 2013 03:02:50 PM

"Recently took a chance on this guy like everyone else the price was too good to believe and it was. Did not send my ID because I wanted to sign for it to make sure it was correct. Was left at unsecure my door without even a knock for signature (whole other issue with ups). When I called he stated he hadnt carried that ammo in months. Funny thing he was still advertising it that day. Looks like he depends on working people with no time to return crap they never ordered. $1k later and 2 days of missed work - yes, too good to believe."

modified review This review was modified by hipower on February 10 2013 01:14:02 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"The last order I tried to place with Ammoman.com was in 2009. Three days after I placed the order, I was told that the product was out of stock. I was then asked if I wanted to wait 2-3 weeks for the product to arrive, which I agreed to do. Ten days later, my order was cancelled and I was advised that it would be another month before it would arrive. I got my money back, but I wasted a lot of time waiting around for product that was never made available (or someone else got it). If supply gets tight again before the 2012 elections, I do not plan to waste my time waiting in line again at Ammoman.com. "

"I have been ordering ammunition from Ammoman for about 8 years.
Have ordered literally thousands of rounds over at least 2 dozen orders. I have not had a single problem to date. I have had questions which were arressed promtly. There prices do not always appear least expensive until you facotr in that shipping is included. I live on the west coast and shipping a 50 lb box accross country adds considerable to their competitor prices. I have occasionally ordered form others but it is invariably because of a clearence price or because I am in need of specific hunting ammunition that ammoman does not stock. Will use again. I recently read a claim of a bad order. I do not know what has happened, but, as I noted above, I have never had a problem. I cannot say the same for others, including Cabelas. By the way, Cabellas promtly dealt with the issue of getting me the correct product.

"I have had nothing but good experiences buying ammo from eric. Ammoman like other sellers of ammunition have a strict no refund policy.If they didn't they would have people saying they were shorted left and right.In my opinion they're just to many dishonest people out there today. I have never had a problem after buying 20,000 plus rounds of various calibers since I found ammoman online. All the ammo has functioned flawlessly besides a bad primer once every couple thousand rounds. I've had more bad primers from bulk ammo bought from high end retailers than from the ammoman warehouse. I've always received unopened boxes the way they arrived at the ammoman warehouse.
They are usually the cheapest online price even when not on sale. They have saved me thousands and then some on ammo. It's always a risk ordering something online especially when looking for the rock bottom price for a product, however I back ammoman 100% percent based on repeated fast shipping,no surprise shipping feesat checkout ,very competitive prices,good communication,and quality shipping and ammo. I always buy quality ammo. I tend to stay away from Wolf Ammo even though eric sells a lot of it out of his warehouse, and have never bought Wolf ammo besides Wolf Gold one time...due to the eye popping low clearance price due to a overstock situation at a department store. I was also able to examine the ammo before buying.The ammo wasn't bad versus the cheaper wolf ammo I've been given to use.
The brands and type of ammo I buy are reliable and also usually made in the US and don't dirty up my firearm so bad that it takes hours upon hours to clean them.

"No problems when i ordered some surplus Romanian ammo. Package came on time it. First order so i will try them again, but based on this order i will use them again."

"Always great. This is my third order and ammoman is always great, always fast and always exact. I get what I order, when I expect it at a price I respect."

modified review This review was modified by ephmynus on September 07 2009 08:33:03 PM

"Oder twice from this company. First time, there were no problem. second times (1000 rounds of wolf military classic Hp) package only contain about 800 rounds (10 boxes missing). Give them a benefit of doubt that UPS employee may have help themselve, and contacted Ammoman and UPS to informed and filed a complaint. Ammoman offer no help and for me to get resolve with UPS. They are seller and I'm a buyer...there was not 1000 rounds delivered...does it not for merchant to help out the buyer in this case? Instead when contacted and informed them if there is no resolution with him or UPS...I will contact my bank and back charge for product that was not delivered as promised...Ammoman stated " you are banned for life". So beware of this company...They send product in original boxes so the world could see what it is...it's a matter of times when something like this will happen, and whenever it does, they will not go to bat for you."

modified review This review was modified by mitbug on September 07 2009 07:06:37 AM

"Placed the order on 12/5 and it arrived on 12/11. Best price on the ammo I could find! Highly recommend."

"Good place. I was a bit skeptical about ordering from a company with few reviews on the web, but I took a chance and was very happy with the purchase. I ordered 1000rds Wolf HP at the best price I could find (they increased the price shortly after I ordered). My only issue was that the company did not provide the best communication; I received no shipping confirmation... Although, to their defense, there was a note on their site at the time saying "We are very busy".
Would I do business again? YES
Recommend? YES

"I shopped around for the best deal on a case of Wolf 7.62x39 ammo for my AK47. I found the best price to be at ammoman.com. I placed the order over the weekend and it was shipped Monday. Although I got an automatically generated confirmation moments after placing the order, there was no confirmation of my order shipping. I sent them an Email on Wednesday to determine the status. They promptly replied with the tracking #. I was thrilled that they had processed and shipped my ammo so fast. My order came in plenty of time for the next weekend's shooting ;)

GREAT PRICES, FREE SHIPPING, FAST SERVICE, and QUICK RESPONSE.. I Highly recommend buying from these guys.