Ammo.net Reviews - ammo.net/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 5 reviews

Ammo.net is not a merchant member
Ammo.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I just wanted to take this time to express how satisfied I am with the product and prompt service as well as the price which is very reasonable. I could not be happier. Dennis Foraker"

modified review This review was modified by TinMan67 on June 18 2013 01:52:54 PM

"Great prices, communication and shopping experience! Shipping was fast! "

"Priced decently, great communication and very fast delivery!"

"Great selection of ammo with reasonable prices and volume discounts. Prompt service and reasonable shipping costs. Website is well designed and easy to navigate."

"I was a little leery of purchasing ammo on the internet, but I though I would try a small order. To my surprise, everything worked out perfectly. The price even with shipping was as good or better than I could find locally, they had what I wanted, ordering was fast and easy, and shipping and delivery was far faster than I expected. Needless to say, I will order again."