Stores > Amiclubwear.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amiclubwear.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-16

Used shoes!

"AMIClubwear sent me the shoes I ordered and the heel of the shoe was worn out. It also did not fit and when attempting to return the item I was refused a refund because the item was "worn". They sent it to me in that condition! They've been reported to FTC and BBB. Don't do it"

2017-06-14

Never received items

"I ordered items with AMIclubwear and for the SECOND time I did not receive my items. After contacting support multiple times, they stopped responding. They refused to refund me or send me my items. I left a review on another site and someone of management responded to me saying to please email him. Well I attempted to email him and that email address did not exist. I can only assume he wanted other shoppers to think he attempted to make things right but really didn't. I ordered from them multiple times as I am a manager at a club and lots of outfits I had ordered in the past were from this site. I suggest Boohoo, Yandy, Nasty Gal, LuLu, anything over this site!"

2017-06-08

Awesome Ist Time Experience

"I ordered 4 paired of shoes on one invoice and 1 pair on another invoice all on the same day from AMIClub Wear and received all 5 pair in the sizes and colors I ordered them in. They looked exactly like the picture. Spent $80.00 with them. It only took me 6 days to receive my items. They were neating packaged. I will order from them again in the future."

2017-03-29

Never again

"LONG STORY SHORT. I SPENT OVER $200 RECEIVED THE WRONG ORDER WHICH COULDN'T HAVE BEEN OVER $20. CONTACTED THE COMPANY. DID WHAT THEY ASKED AND THE STOPPED COMMUNICATING WITH ME. I WANT MY MONEY OR MY PRODUCT.

2017-03-19

Customer care

"Ordered club clothes for vegas. I didn't get a shipment confirmation so I called and I got Caroline. Caroline pushed my order through and I got it as promised !! The only thing order your size 1 up! "

2017-03-09

SCAM! THEIFS! NEVER RECEVIED ITEM!

"DO yourself an favor and never order from here. I am still fighting the fraudulent charges with my bank because that's what that is AMICLUB WEAR when you take peoples money and don't give them their items! My friend also had the same issue and their customer service is the worst and provides no help. It has been over a month and still nothing from them"

2017-03-03

Never received money for shoes I never recite

"I never received money for the shoes I never got. It's been my third time requesting my money and they just ignored me. Order #101975102"

2016-12-29

Never again,

"placed an order for shoes and a dress for my birthday party ...
I got the shoes but they sent the wrong color
Never recieve the dress
I tried phoning customer service no luck just a long wait and no answer .
Finally got throygh via emails just to be told i want b refunded my money but a store credit was granted for 17.99
I was charged 30 plus dollars for the dress
Since then i been emailing Jacqueline to resolve my issue and she has been ignoring my email.

2016-12-15

THE WORST!!

"first of all, don't even waste your time with this company. i'm an avid online shopper, and i will tell you.. there are MUCH better places out there! horrible customer service, the worst return policy known to man, and did i mention horrible customer service? oh yeah, i did. doesn't hurt to mention that again as a lot of people have to deal with that. i wanted to return items and granted i was fully aware of their return policy... but it took me almost a MONTH just to get a return started! i asked them if i could just have a refund (because who wants to get store credit and then go back and get something and have to deal with that all over again?) and, they denied me. in this case, they should have just given me a refund for all of the headaches i was put through with this dumb company. now i'm going to have to order stuff off the store credit i am yet to receive and cross my fingers it works out... because i am literally PRAYING i don't have to deal with these people again! like i said before, save your time and money and shop elsewhere!!!"

2016-10-27

I would give them less than one star if I could...

"I ordered a costume for Halloween on Monday, October 24. I was sent a confirmation email which stated that it would 3-4 days to process the order. I immediately called customer service and they NEVER picked up. The call always went straight to a prerecorded message. After calling them all day and not getting a reply, I sent them an email. They still have not responded to that either. The next day I called again. After several attempts to reach them, someone finally answered. I asked them if they could tell me if the package would get to me in time for Halloween and if not I asked if I could cancel the order. They told me that I could not cancel my order because it had already shipped out. I asked them why I hadn't been sent a tracking number. They said we will send you the tracking number later this afternoon. That was yesterday!!! I still have not received a response or an email with my tracking number. This is VERY ridiculous and I will NEVER NEVER NEVER use this company again. This is the first and last time I will order from this company. Pathetic...."

2016-05-20

Ripoff, no refund

"I ordered from AMI Clubwear before and it was an acceptable experience as although it became obvious that their inventory records are inaccurate eventually I got refunded for an item they could not deliver.
In January 2016 I ordered two pairs of shoes from AMI Clubwear and got ripped off.
The first item was rather cheap and I did receive it, it arrived in a box small enough to keep only one box of shoes.
The second item was harder to find as it seemed to be discountinued as few stores kept it so I was happy to be able to order them from AMI Clubwear.
I did expect some problems as after my order the second item I ordered was removed from their store immediately after my order, but they did not indicate any difficulty.
When I started complaining months ago about the missing item in all cases they always ended up claiming that both items were shipped according their records, and ultimately they wanted a picture of the original box which I disposed of in the meantime.
However, UPS kept the package weight in their system which is 3.2 pounds.
The first item that I did receive weighs exactly 2.25 pounds.
The second item, which I could ultimately order from another shop so I own it now weighs 1.66 pounds without box.
Thus, by simple math it is easily proven that both items could not fit into the box so they obviously shipped only the first item.
Yet, they did not accept this obvious conclusion and reject to refund me which makes me think that it is about intentional fraud from their side.
It seems I need to take legal action as the case is so clear.

2016-05-03

Amiclubwear are SCAMS!!!

"I ordered 4 swimsuits, I ordered a size larger and spent quite some money to buy the swimsuits enough to be upset that I only ended up wasting over $100 bucks because their sizes are all jacked! I'm not obese or extremely over weight I'm 130 lbs, I ordered a size large usually enough to have my bathingsuits a bit loose as I do not like wearing bathingsuits tight but when I got the ones I ordered from Amiclubwear and tried them on they were all two times smaller!!! I wear a size C cup and the top which they said was large was only big enough for a A cup person and the bottoms that they sent as large was for a size small person!!! I tried to contact them to get a refund as you have to either email them or call them, when you try to call them THEY DON'T ANSWER!!! They put you on a hold with music and make you think like you're on hold but then after 20 minutes it either transfers you to some stupid answering machine or it hangs up on you because of some technical issues they say they are experiencing they are SCAMS!!! THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU A REFUND BACK AND THEY WILL SEND YOU INCORRECT SIZES DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE SCAMS!!!! I WASTED MY MONEY ON SOMETHING I CANNOT EVEN WEAR AND NEVER WORE, I CONTACTED THEM THE DAY I RECEIVED THE ITEMS AND THEY DON'T GIVE A CRAP BUT TAKING PEOPLES MONEY AND SCREWING PEOPLE OVER AMICLUBWEAR IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!"

2016-04-28

Horrible!

"Ordered over two hundred dollars of items and was very disappointed with every step of the process! I found the items and the prices very good online, but as soon as I received them I learned the quality was very low. One of the dresses I ordered had been worn…. tags cut off…… and stains found on dress! I also found a pair for shoes I ordered damaged and not wearable!!! I was also sent a confirmation on a necklace I never ordered!!!!

I went to the website thinking I could just fill out a form. I had just received the items in the mail (less then 24 hrs.) I found that you could not even find anything on there website giving you instructions on how to exchange or request a refund! I had to Google AMI Club wear returns and was able to find a email address that you email your concern to and they will tell you what to do!!! WHATTTT anyhow I did and received an email stating I needed to take pictures of each item damaged and prove with a pictures and item number, packaging and product that I was showing everything… I have ordered many times from many companies and will not be returning anytime soon! Not sure if I will get my money back! After sending 25 pictures of everything we will see…

AMIClubwear.com
13001 E Temple Ave
City of Industry, CA 91746

We are very sorry to hear that you have received a damaged item.
At this time for quality assurances, are you able to provide us with a picture showing the damage on the product?
Our returns department will review the information and find the best solution to remedy this situation.
In most cases, if damage can be verified by picture, it will help us in expediting our assistance to you in resolving the matter.
Your information will also greatly help us improve in our services.

We look forward in hearing back from you and to further assist you on your return.

AMIClubwear.com
13001 E Temple Ave

2016-04-09

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! SCAM!

"I placed an order on 28 March - yes, 28 March - and it's 09 April with no package even SHIPPED yet! This is a bit ridiculous. I've contacted customer service on MULTIPLE occasions and all I get back is an automated email saying they forwarded my order to their "special order department" to get me an updated in 24-48 hours - I'm still waiting for an update. I'm pretty sure this is a scam company and will be calling my bank on Monday to figure out how to get my money back.

I ordered these items to surprise my husband who is deployed and now I don't even know if these items will arrive in time. Thank you for nothing. I can't even get a straight answer from this company. They do NOT value their customers AT ALL. Spend your money elsewhere and actually get your items!

2015-07-29

"Shoes, shoes, shoes, you must check out there shoes, I just love there shoes & boots. I've ordered beauty products, accessories, amazing boots and several pairs of shoes for super cheap prices like $17.99, $11, $9.99 & $5.99 for gorgeous heels, and reasonable shipping. There prices vary but they have great sales and sometimes free shipping deals. They have some nice clothing but most of it is to tight, short, sheer and sleazy for my tastes. But they have great lingerie, jewelry, accessories, plus size swimwear and lots of clearance items for awesome prices."

Share Amiclubwear.com's store rating

Amiclubwear.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amiclubwear.com is not a merchant member
Amiclubwear.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!