Stores > Amerisleep

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amerisleep by clicking a star below.

2017-10-18

100% Satisfaction!! An awesome mattress!!

"The Amerisleep matress is the most comfortable mattress we’ve ever owned, despite us previously having some of the biggest, most advertised brands out there. Our mattress arrived quickly, and was well packaged, and we couldn’t be happier with the order process, delivery or the actual mattress. "

2017-10-18

Great mattress and service for cost.

"Delivered to the door easy to set up!"

So happy we invested

"I was nervous to make a big purchase on something that was like our tempurpedic mattress topper because that sinks so much, but there's no comparison!!"

Wonderful

"I honestly didn’t think it would be good support since it came rolled up! But love it, I was having a lot of hip and back pain with my old mattress and the Amerisleep is firm but gives where my pressure points are and my hip and leg pain after sleeping is gone. Can hardly tell when my husband moves around in bed. So comfy! Plus it springs back to its shape so fast and that was another concern of mine, how fast it would break down and start sagging. "

Incredible night's sleep

"This bed is very comfortable and breathes well. My wife and I had concerns about whether or not it would be too warm with the foam technology, but it breathes well and was actually cooler than our previous pillow-top mattress. We definitely recommend it to anyone in the market to buy a mattress."

Excellent Service, Superior Experience

"Everything that was promised was delivered. Great product at reasonable price."

Excellent Mattress

"We ordered two mattresses and we love both of them. Great quality
And so comfortable. I enjoy going to bed now. Great customer service too. They respond right away and make sure you have everything you need.

Excellent Bed

"Very happy with the bed. My wife's back pain is gone. Would strongly recommend this bed!"

Excellent customer service

"The agent I worked with was extremely accommodating!"

Easy

"After I ordered the bed, I received updates on when it would arrive and when it did, it was very easy to set up!"

Best mattress I've ever had

"This is the first time in years that I've awakened with no back pain. I would never have believed it could happen from a mattress I purchased online. Amazing!"

2017-10-17

Came in on time, easy to upack and super sweet!

"I think I just did, must I keep going?"

Superior comfort and quality

"We first ordered a Leesa mattress and it felt very cheap and started to feel like it was breaking down within a month. We have had the Amerisleep for a few months now, and it feels extremely solid and high quality. We are very happy with this mattress and wouldn't dream of getting a different one."

Wonderful mattress!

"Everything happened just like their website said it might. The mattress was delivered in a box to my apartment. No problem. Once it opens up and you let it sit for a while it fully inflates back up. No problems with strong odors. But it did not give me a better night's sleep...at first. Just like they said, it might take my body a little time to adjust. After a month or so I fell in love with my mattress. I sleep well. It is comfortable. My only complaint and reason for 4 stars not 5 is the price. $1,000 is a lot for just a mattress in my opinion. Otherwise, it is great. "

Below average

"My box was ripped, I thought they would come pick my mattress up but now I hear they will only take back if I send back in original package which is destroyed. I wake up every morning with aches and pains all over and can barely move for the first 30 minutes. I felt great for the first 15 to 30 days I had it but over time keep feeling worse. I don't know what to do because this was expensive- it is a King size bed. Think twice, I bought because I thought it would be easy to return if it didn't work out and now I am just left with a very expensive mattress that I am in pain over and out the money and can't move myself to good will. "

Share Amerisleep's store rating

Amerisleep is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep is a merchant member
Amerisleep participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.