• Address: 7167 E Rancho Vista Dr #137

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Great bed and great service!"

"I was nervous about ordering online but other customer ratings convinced me to do it anyway. I'm glad I did."

"The mattress arrived very quickly and packaged well. We were able to use it that evening and there was no odor. It was a bit firmer than expected, but using a padded mattress cover has made it softer. Very satisfied. "

"I had a hard time believing all of these reviews in some ways I thought they may have been fake. After receiving this bad I can tell you that all the hype is true that is absolutely wonderful. This place really comes through."

"Great idea. The mattress fluffed up quickly and it is very comfy. THanx"

"Product is great. But had multpe problems with wrong items being sent multiple time."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Dan,

The way you received your product was unacceptable by Amerisleep standards. We pride ourselves on product integrity and this was a rare instance where we came up short. Your issue, and any issue of that sort is looked upon by upper management and immediate action is taken to ensure this doesn't affect any existing or future customers.

We here at Amerisleep are very sorry for the time you spent in dealing with this issue. While we are happy you are enjoying our product, we wish we could've provided that enjoyment from the beginning, and for that we are sorry. Please reach out to us anytime in the future for any sort of assistance, we would love to hear from you.

Best Regards,

John”

"Expectations were limited due to a recent return of a memory foam mattress. However after a couple weeks we Love the bed. We had to use a thin topper to ease the firmness a little. But with that being said. Amerisleep is a great company and the reviews are spot on.

Thanks for being there we would use again for sure.

"delivery was very fast and easy to set up. mattress is way to firm though. much worse than i excepted. having a tough time sleeping on it. "

"Purchased the Colonial after seeing it compared by Amerisleep to the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe (which was our favorite bed after trying out others). Of course couldn't try out the Colonial as it is not offered in stores.

Received the Colonial bed and very impressed with the quality, speed of delivery and ease of setup. However, the bed was much firmer than advertised (website shows "plush" with a plush rating of 2 out of 10). I would rate it closer to a 4 or 5, and in any case not nearly as plush as the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe. Did some follow up research and found where others had the same issue and they added the foam topper accessory to the bed. We ordered the foam topper and now totally love the bed and the plush feel is perfect.

Just wish the foam topper was included with the Colonial bed and didn't have to spend extra money to add the topper to get the bed to the plush feel as advertised. Otherwise, great bed and my wife and I are having some of the best night's sleep we have had in decades (almost 20 years on our old innerspring mattress).

"The mattress came fast and no issue with anything. No negatives other than the obvious that there is no way to actually test the product before buying it. They do offer a money back guaranty however."

"researched the product,spoke briefly to a sales representative, ordered our product, it was delivered within the time frame specified. The product is absolutely fabulous!"

"We have been very pleased with our Amerisleep mattress."

"Our mattress arrived in only 5 days, which was far more quickly than initially projected. Instructions for unpacking were clear and easy. We allowed the mattress to decompress for 3 days before sleeping on it. There has been absolutely NO discernable off-gassing whatsoever at any time. We've now been sleeping on it for a week, and it has definitely improved the quality of our sleep. I monitor my sleep with a Fitbit, and I can actually see the reduction in restlessness and waking spells since we got our new mattress. Very happy with our purchase!"

"Great experience! Love my king size bed and it was pretty easy to assemble. "

"Mattress delivery was as promised. I haven't had any information about when they adjustable bed will be delivered I'm still waiting"

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.