Stores > Amerisleep.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

Neat shippin

"The mattress arrived in a very convenient box and the mattress was released to form its own shape in a few minutes. A very unique method to ship such a large object. Allows the customer to receive the mattress without the need for a conventional large shipment with a common carrier."

This review was modified by lbchrist on February 23 2017 07:00:01 PM

Awesome company

"This company does it right. Talk about customer service. They truly backed up what they promised. The bed I got originally was to firm, they worked with me to find the right mattress and gave me full credit toward the new one. I could not have asked for better service."

This review was modified by modernspecialists on February 23 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-02-21

Falling asleep is easier than falling off a log

"After researching innumerable and actually trying some out, we decided to purchase an Amerisleep mattress. Their customer service was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The actual ordering process was simple and straightforward. The mattress arrived in a timely manner and what we couldn't believe was how easy the set up was! Now my wife and I sleep soundly and comfortably. NO back pain in the morning. We LOVE our Amerisleep mattress!"

This review was modified by bbqbobby53 on February 23 2017 01:15:01 PM

Best Sleep Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We love our new mattress! It is everything we had hoped for and more. I have never slept better than I do now. It truly was the best thing we have purchased for ourselves and our well being in quite a while.

This review was modified by tschneider-18084 on February 23 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-21

"Love the mattress; however, there is a small tear in the fabric cover on the top. Hopefully, it won't continue to tear. Other than that I love it!"

This review was modified by wsalley on February 23 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-02-21

Love these mattresses... wake up with minimal lower back pain now!!!

"Was not sure of firmness I would like so since it is a split king, I purchased mid range firmness and firm XL Twin matresses. I like both but I prefer the FIRM... Wife prefers the mid range firm so WIN... and WIN... "

This review was modified by cpotar596 on February 23 2017 07:00:01 AM

2017-02-20

Like sleeping on a cloud

"This is the most comfortable bed I/we have ever owned or even slept on...EVER!! It's so soft and so comfortable. Extremely satisfied!"

This review was modified by armypink on February 22 2017 10:30:01 PM

2017-02-20

"We purchased the adjustable split king bed. It is very comfortable and I am sleeping much better than with our old pillow topper.

The shipping is separate, and our base took extra time because they were waiting on the strap to combine the two bases. It took about two weeks to get our frames. It looked like someone ripped open the box to put the strap piece in it. The frame didn't arrive damaged, but I was worried it might have been based on the condition of the box. I didn't understand why they would risk damaging an expensive frame to throw in a cheap plastic strap.

Despite the frame I had a good experience purchasing the bed from Amerisleep. I called customer service multiple times about the frame delivery and they were very helpful and responsive. If the service representative didn't have the answer to my question they always called back the same day with an update.

This review was modified by m_cepak83 on February 22 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-02-20

"So happy we found this mattress! We were considering getting a Tempur-Pedic but were appalled by the price. After reading many reviews we decided to try an Amerisleep and are so pleased that we did. We both get a much better night's sleep and feel so much more rested. Would definitely recommend!!! "

This review was modified by jaclyngombert on February 22 2017 04:45:02 PM

Backaches relieved

"Bought the Liberty split king and matched it with L&P S-Cape adjustable support frames and wife is not waking up with back pain anymore. Mattress came quickly and no noticeable odor. I'm a side and stomach sleeper and have not experienced any pressure points at all. Highly satisfied!!"

This review was modified by wtrevett on February 22 2017 02:45:02 PM

too soon to tell

"Purchase and delivery were perfect. So far the mattress is fine, but we have not had it long enough to really say much about the quality. One thing we don't like is that the sides are softer than the middle, which makes getting on the bed a bit tricky and also decreases the actual sleeping area. If you get too close to the edge, you start rolling toward the edge and off the bed."

This review was modified by ahmadi_anita on February 22 2017 05:24:19 PM

Prompt service for shipping

"We love our new mattress! No problems with off gassing odors, nice firm-yet-comfy feeling, and my back is very happy! "

This review was modified by romeokat on February 21 2017 01:00:01 PM

2017-02-19

"Great bed at a great price. Love the bed. Haven't slept this well in years."

This review was modified by mulvaney on February 21 2017 11:45:01 AM

2017-02-19

Oh my, what have I done....

"It took us several days to adjust to the feel of the foam mattress. We have always used a spring mattress. At first I thought I had made a terrible mistake and would never get a restful night again, I was trying to figure out what to do....send it back or suffer through it. On about the 4th night, the dread of going to bed was getting less and less. Now I can honestly say ILOVE MY MATRESS! After the adjustment period my husband and I both sleep great. With the spring matress, he was having trouble with his back hurting or his arms going to sleep while laying on his side, but not any more. Thank you for a wonderful product. "

This review was modified by kim_hagerty on February 21 2017 11:30:01 AM

Good bed

"Easy to set up. No stink. Really firm. Great for a bad back. Not great for side sleepers"

This review was modified by hofdaddy_gnome on February 21 2017 10:00:06 AM

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.