• Address: 2010 E University Dr Suite 23 Tempe, AZ 85281

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I purchased the Liberty bed after asking the rep for the softest model. It arrived very quickly (3 days) with the email with shipping info arriving 4 days after the bed.... bed installed well but we immediately noticed its firmness. Nearly every night we have slept in it we've experienced loss of feeling in limbs (tingle) causing us to wake up multiple times. We are of very normal size and weight so cant explain it that way. A side sleeper and back sleeper. The comparison to the Tempur Cloud series is very inaccurate imho. Either I should have purchased the Colonial and was misled for some reason (other reps at the co told me I should have gotten that post sale) or I have a defect which I understand can be totally possible in the memory foam business (higher ILD then spec). The Colonial is listed as more plush on the site so if anyone decides to go with these guys and doesnt want a tingly arm or leg try the Colonial for a few extra bucks. Keep in mind returning it is not cheap. A quote from their recommended carrier was $370 from Chicago.

"We bought the Amerisleep Revere mattress, sight unseen. We read the reviews and the majority of them were positive. We were very surprised and happy that the bed came as quickly as it did and that what we received is what we bought. The only comment we would make is that the bed is more firm than we expected. A medium firm mattress should have a bit more give, but it is still a great mattress. I don't wake up during the night sore any longer and happy that the price paid got us a good night's sleep!"

"Had a Temperpedic for 15 years and it was sagging and miserably warm so I visited various mattress stores. Not one sales person could tell me if their foam products gave off gases or had been made with natural materials. I found Amerisleep online and ordered a replacement for my split king. It felt wonderful from the day we unpacked it. I love how it supports my back and feels so cozy at the same time. Customer service was excellent! I highly recommend Amerisleep!"

"This is our second order with Amerisleep and we have been extremely satisfied both times. We would not hesitate to recommend not only the service, but also the products; both are superior. Great job Amerisleep! "

"I purchased the colonial king size mattress and I love it!!!! I have arthritis and struggled with pain during the night and trying to get out of bed. I sleep through the night now and rise much easier. Highly recommend!!! Thank you Amerisleep!!!"

"Love the mattress pad. It has helped sleep in so many ways. The bamboo cover is nice and cool and helps out a lot in the summer time.

Best purchase Ive made in a very long time.

Thank you!

"Love it. Best sleep I've had in years. "

"No problem with amerisleep. Delivery was great. Beds harder then I thought and I can still fill my husband awake and toss during the night. Considering a topper. But since we've not had the bed for a full month want to give it a chance as is before trying to fix it. Love that this is plant based and not chemical based. "

"Great value and very comfortable mattress."

"Great, fast delivery of the mattress. So far we love the mattress, but of course, time will tell us more!"

"excellent all the way. Great product , Great service, great price. "

"Very Satisfied?good product with reasonable price. "

"Bed is perfect, very nice quality and comfy. White glove delivery was quick and professional.mwe highly recommend Amerisleep.

"We bought the Liberty bed which is awesome. Only the service was less than perfect. Initially we expected the bed to ship within 1-2 business days from the order date. I had to reach out on the 3rd business day and was told it would be a week later than expected. It actually shipped a bit earlier and ending up shipping about the 3rd or 4th business day after order date. Secondly, I received an email saying that that the bed protective cover we purchased had shipped even though we had already received it much earlier. I really wish the overall rating could be 4.5 as these service issue are somewhat minor."

"Mattress came home on time and customer service was excellent. The smell was pretty bad the first few weeks but I am now very happy with the mattress and it is comfortable."

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.