• Address: 2010 E University Dr Suite 23 Tempe, AZ 85281

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I took a leap of faith ordering the Liberty mattress. Ordering a mattress blindly online seemed really stupid and I was rather nervous about how it would turn out, but the reviews convinced me to give it a shot.

It shipped on time, arrived as described, and all worked out. The first night I slept on it, I thought it was a bit firmer than I'd like, but by the second night, I noticed I was sleeping a lot better than before.

I'd easily recommend Amerisleep to other people in my position who need a good mattress on a moderate budget. It's a huge improvement from Ikea's top of the line mattress which I had before it.

"Fast shipping, arrive one time. Mattress is beyond expectation. It is comfortable, yet with enough back support, and the amount of firmness is just right. Very happy with this purchase. "

"Excellent! No complaints with our purchase as of yet."

"Extremely good service.
Everyone I dealt with has been most prompt and courteous.
I have now recommended your company to several friends

"Rodrigo provided the most amazing customer service and support I have EVER received or seen. He practically "held my hand" through the process and made sure to do what he could do to help with the special circumstances. He immediately addressed EACH AND EVERY concern I had. He went above and beyond "customer service" once the base left Amerisleep's "control" He was in constant contact with the White Glove contractor on a daily basis. He did not let it go until he heard from me that the base had been delivered (in time for my circumstances) and had been "installed." I do not think the bed would have been delivered and assembled in time had it not been for Rodrigo. I simply can not say enough about the customer service I received from Rodrigo. He is simply amazing."

"The overall quality of the mattress is very good, however, there's still a smell! I do recommend this matress for the price and back pain."

"The mattress is quite comfortable, the foundation is just a pile of garbage that looks nice. It shipped faster than anticipated, which was nice. Overall satisfied, but not blown away."

"Very happy with the mattress, the delivery time and ease of set up!"

"Some hiccups with the 3rd party delivery service, but the representative came through to fix everything and she stayed in constant contact."

"We thought the mattress would be softer based on the number scale. It's firmer than we would have liked, but we're still hopeful that our bodies will start loving it soon!"

"The mattress is a lot firmer than advertised and a little uncomfortable"

"The bed came in time, conveniently packaged and is heavenly to sleep on. "

"GREAT bed and great costomer support."

"it was delivered very quickly! "

"No problems at all with the website or delivery. Even though the topper is plant-based, the smell did seem to linger for quite a while. We let it off-gas for 2 weeks before putting the zipper cover on. I can sleep on the topper, which is comfortable, but the smell still bothers my husband."

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.