• Amerisleep.com Amerisleep.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Everything was great and we love the bed."

"revere isn't that comfortable"

Rep reply posted Jun-20-2015

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Aaron,

Thank you for bringing your discomfort issue to our attention. Please allow us the opportunity to make this right.
The Revere is one of our most popular models and is considered a medium firm mattress. Feeling is subjective and can vary from person to person.
Please give us a call at 1800-500-4233 so we can help solve your discomfort issue.

Best Regards,

Sandra”

"Arrived in a timely manner. No odor. Look forward to sleeping now. Haven't done that in years. Actually feel refreshed in the morning now. No heat issues. Can't beat the value. "

"Great shopping experience and fantastic value. Highly recommended."

"Fast service. Good products. Nice people."

"Amazing product! The fast shipping, smooth transaction, and quality surpassed my exceptions. I'm proud of this American company! Amerisleep opened my eyes to shop for products made only in the USA. I will recommend Amerisleep to all friends, family, and colleagues. Keep up the great work Amerisleep. "

"Very good experience. Medium firm mattress as I wanted."

"I was at first timid, like others, about making a "sight-unseen" purchase of this amount. Making an investment based on trusting in reviews and comparisons is scary, for sure. Well all the positive heresay definitely rings true, I'm happy to say. I now own not only a fantastic memory foam mattress, but it's adjustable. It would've cost basically double for the Tempurpedic equivalent, which I never could've afforded. This is 1 of the best deals going out there, and I give Amerisleep an 11!"

"10X better than Sleep Number bed ! Which I returned to get my Amerisleep bed."

"All went smooth without any issues. Great work Amerisleep!!!"

"I'm very satisfied with the mattress. However, there was in issue with the support. One of the interlocking mounts for the support was loose as the screws holding it in place were stripped. I had to repair this before assembly was possible. This was not difficult to repair, but was something obvious and should have been caught by their quality control before shipping. "

"First their customer service is very good, after that everything else leaves a lot to be desired! The mattress is like trying to sleep on a concrete slab! The mattress is left at the front door being a senior I now had to get someone to help get this mattress into the house and onto the bed frame! Then the return process now lets you know that it will cost you $250.00 to maybe $1,200.00 to return it depending on how much shopping on line with different trucking companies that you spend hours on the phone with. I would never do this again!"

Rep reply posted Jun-08-2015

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Robert,

First we want to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We also want to apologize for any discomfort you've experienced with the Revere. With that said, it is important that people understand that firmness is subjective. Most customers have found the Revere to be a perfect fit in regards to firmness, which is why it is still the most popular and highest rated mattress we carry. In regards to the return shipping costs, the average cost we have seen is between $100-$300. If you can not find a quote within these rates, please make sure you contact us and we will help find a freight company that will meet these rates. We are always here to help, especially if it has to do with a return, because we'd hate for you to leave us with a bad experience.

Best regards,
Rodrigo”

"I ordered the Revere bed to help with my back issues - very comfortable. Highly recommend!!"

"Amerisleep answered all of my questions over the phone before I ordered; the bed was delivered on time and no problems encountered! "

"One year ago my husband and I purchased a mattress from Amerisleep and love it. We seriously have never had such a great mattress and we have had top name brands and paid double the cost of an Amerisleep. We recently decided to replace our guest room mattress with Amerisleep as well because of the health benefits for our loved ones who visit...and who knows, perhaps they will visit more often!"

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.