• Address: 2010 E University Dr Suite 23 Tempe, AZ 85281

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"The Quality of the box mattress was terrible. We asked for 2 individual box mattresses because our king size bed has a divider built in for the box mattress. What was sent to me was 2 very low quality frames. The parts from both box mattresses were not even consistent with each other hinges were loose and the material had holes. I would have expected much more for the 1300 $ I spent for my bed.
Andrew Bershaw
Ifxbonz@outlook.Com

"Everything worked out perfect! Got delivered quickly and I'm very happy with the products. The adjustable base is great and the mattress very comfortable and all at a good price. "

"Delivered quick. Got a good deal on it. Very satisfied."

"Great experience considering I bought an expensive bed on the internet, sight unseen! Would have been helpful for foundation to come with assembly instructions, but we found them online and it worked out great."

"Very satisfied with the Amerisleep mattress we purchased....I am sleeping like a baby....no comparison to other foam mattresses!!!"

"After speaking with a sales rep via telephone, I did as she suggested and tried out a Tempurpedic Rhapsody to get a feel for what it would be like as I had never had a memory foam before and didn't know what to expect. I ordered the Liberty mattress and it arrived in 3 days. It did have a pretty strong odor (I have a very sensitive nose)that took about 3 days before it was gone. I have slept well ever since. The only thing that I got from my innerspring that I don't get from the memory foam is a tight fitting bottom sheet. I am adjusting though. "

"The mattress was delivered promptly and was easy to set up."

"I've been without a bed for a week due to a mix up on shipping. I hope this bed was worth the wait"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Ben,

First we want to sincerely apologize for the delay in shipping your order. Per your request the mattress was to be held and not ship until or slightly after July 6th. Unfortunately due to the unexpectedly high volume of sales over the 4th of July weekend, there was a slight delay in shipping. Your mattress has been shipped and should be delivered today via FedEx. Again we offer you our sincerest apologies and can assure you, you will love your bed. If there is anything we can do to help, please contact us at 1800-500-4233.

Best regards,
Rodrigo
Amerisleep Team”

"We bought the Liberty bed as we were wanting a good quality memory foam mattress that didn't cost the crazy amounts by major retailers like tempurpedic and etc. The ordering process was easy and quick and the shipping was relatively fast as well. The set up was easy but there was a little more off gassing than I expected but went away in a couple of days. We wanted a plush feel but didn't want to spend as much as the colonial and the liberty was slightly firmer than expected. After 30 days we requested the topper to add some more plush feeling and got it free of charge and the customer support was stellar throughout the whole process. The topper made it perfect and we are pleased with our purchase. They have great deals, great products, and the customer service is above par for today's expectations of service. I would definitely recommend to others. Thank you Amerisleep, I am very pleased with the overall product and service"

"After 1 week of ownership of the Liberty mattress and accompanying foundation we are very satisfied with our purchase. Shipping of the products was also satisfactory."

"The mattress was shipped quickly and thankfully arrived ok even though one end of the box was torn open. As instructed, we aired it out for 48 hours, put it on the bed, and have noticed no off gassing. We ordered the firmest one, and we love it."

"This is perhaps the best sleep I've gotten since replaced my last traditional spring mattress. I'm already noticing the quality of sleep I'm receiving. Very little displacement but yet you don't get that "quick sand" feeling with other memory foams.

It arrived rolled up like a carpet. I was very impressed with the packaging of how the air is removed and the mattress is neatly sealed in plastic. I must admit there is an odor, though very mild, it lingers for about 2 weeks before it dissipates. I am very impressed by the quality of the memory foam. It's very dense, very cool especially during summer time and does not retain heat like many other brands I've heard about. I especially appreciate the low VOC and plant-based materials it is made from. This is perhaps the best investment I have made in a bed. I am so glad I made this purchase as it is my first memory foam!

"Awesome!! Simply awesome! Best service ever! Don't hesitate. To purchase from amerisleep. They are amazing!!!!!"

"Made a huge improvement to our sleeping"

"Great website, very informative and comments left were helpful..very fast delivery..no problems with mattress setup or any "smell"...was a bit firm for my wife's liking (we were replacing a pillowtop mattress) but when i contacted the company they got a mattress topper in the mail for me that day...hasn't arrived as of yet, but will leave additional comments on my wife's comfort after it's been utilized...all in all i think it was a great purchase and great mattress...
--jeff

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,882 merchant members.