Stores > Amerisleep.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

I sleep like a rock!

"We switched from a tempur pedic to amerisleep and it was the best decision. I was skeptical to buy a bed online, but it turned out to be a great buy, and i highly recommend to anyone!

Give it a try. I bet youll be satisfied. We are!

This review was modified by wmanzer1 on January 20 2017 08:15:02 PM

2017-01-18

"We have had our bed for a few months now and absolutely love it! Will never go back to a spring mattress."

This review was modified by kristina_kroot on January 20 2017 07:30:01 PM

Leap of faith!

"After back surgery I had a hard time sleeping and not being in pain. After months of sleeping on a recliner I begin my search for a new mattress. We spent many countless hours going to mattress stores and trying out everything they had to offer. However at the end of the day I didn't want to finance my bed for the next 5 years like a car payment. I spent countless hours doing research after research and it all lead me back to Amerisleep. My husband and I decided decided to pull the trigger. We were pleasantly surprised. All the reviews were true. I will warn you, it's just like they say, a couple nights and you will think you made a huge mistake; because your body has to get used to sleeping on something so awesome. However we have had the bed now for officially 30 days and I wake up every morning and say how much I love this bed! I am sure my friends and family are sick of hearing about it. However, I now sleep through the whole night; which I haven't truly done in years!!! "

This review was modified by good4u33510 on January 20 2017 05:30:01 PM

Amazing night's sleep

"Perhaps the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. Delighted."

This review was modified by wrjohnson67 on January 20 2017 01:45:02 PM

Best Sleep Ever!

"We love our new mattress, it is so comfortable. It provides support but is not too firm. My husband and I are sleeping better than we have in years. The price was also affordable, less than half of you know who's mattress. Thank you!"

This review was modified by paj390 on January 20 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-01-18

Better sleep at half the price!

"Amerisleep delivered at half the cost and better sleep of the famous store brand!"

This review was modified by 19hayden90 on January 20 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-01-18

"GREAT MATTRESS!!! SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT SOONER"

This review was modified by eholzschuh on January 20 2017 11:00:02 AM

Best Mattress I've Ever Owned

"Good product, timely delivered, great customer service. I'm recommending to my family and friends.

If I had any suggestions for improvement, it might be to strengthen the edges of the mattress to minimize give, for those who like to sleep close to the edge of the mattress.

This review was modified by dglee25 on January 20 2017 10:45:02 AM

Customer service needs improvement

"I love the bed! My problem was when purchasing the mattress, it suggested the product usually ships within 8 days. It didn't arrive for almost 4 weeks. I spoke with 4 different customer service employees and the first 3 couldn't give me any information saying I would get a call back which never happened. The 4th call was when I was told it was on a truck for shipment. I felt there was no connection between customer service and manufacturing which was very frustrating when I couldn't get an answer and no call back."

This review was modified by rosco1015 on January 20 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-01-18

need a pillow as good as the bed

"wish you could make a pillow that is as good as the bed

This review was modified by jmt8of9 on January 20 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-01-18

Saving data is in the clouds and so is sleeping on Amerisleep

"Very comfortable sleeping compared pillow tops, etc.
Would not trade Amerisleep for pillow tops.

This review was modified by waycreel on January 20 2017 09:45:03 AM

Great Bed and Even Better Customer Service

"We ordered the Colonial since we preferred a softer mattress. We are 30+ days in and we love our mattress. We had some question about the foundation and mattress and they were quick to respond. Overall it was a great experience. I do understand that you have to take a leap of faith when purchasing a mattress online. The alternative was spending $2K more on a TemperPedic which we did not want to do. Do not hesitate to go with Amerisleep, they will be there to answer all of your questions before and after your purchase."

This review was modified by salman_budhwani85 on January 20 2017 07:45:02 AM

Customer Service was excellent

"We had some damages to the base on two sides. The CS agent was very helpful and all is okay. Unfortunately, my wife feels the mattress is not quite hard enough."

This review was modified by Randybrookman280 on January 19 2017 04:00:02 PM

So far, so good!

"I had a Tuft & Needle mattress that just wasn't supportive enough for me (I like very firm mattresses, I sleep mostly on my back) so I started shopping around for another affordable foam mattress. I ran across Amerisleep's line of mattresses and contacted their customer service to find out if they were familiar with the firmness of their Americana mattress compared to the T&N. They responded that both their Revere and Americana were more firm than T&N.
I chose the Americana and, with a special code: VIP2016, purchased it for $250 less than the list price! I was excited to buy an eco-friendly mattress and I think this may be why the mattress only had the "new car" smell for 1 week.
It's been a month now, and I'm happy :)

This review was modified by sharonlw-79487 on January 19 2017 02:00:01 PM

Bed springsto life

"So far so good. Adult with back problems very happy with this mattress."

This review was modified by jkbea on January 19 2017 11:15:02 AM

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.