• Amerisleep.com Amerisleep.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2015-07-29

"The set is terrific but the base delivery could have been better. The Amerisleep team were polite and tried hard to fill the order. "

2015-07-28

"I spoke with Sandra several times before making up my mind about trying this mattress. She was very professional and helpful.
Mattress is working out fine."

2015-07-27

"Our bed came quickly and was easy to set up. We have been happy with our experience, so far. It was scary to order it without having seen it or laying on it first. We have been very satisfied with our choice. We would recommend this bed to other people who are looking to move to a memory bed. "

2015-07-25

"We spent a lot of time looking for a new mattress. We knew we wanted memory foam, but there are so many different choices now. One thing that led me to Amerisleep was the cooler mattress. Then I saw the price. I showed my husband the Amerisleep beds. We were hesitant to purchase a mattress online without being able to try it first. After much time comparing and contrasting all of our choices we finally bit the bullet and bought the bed. I read that it takes a couple weeks to break in, but it felt great as soon as we opened it. I didn't notice a smell. We bought the mattress protector for it. We've had the bed over a month. Sleeping has been comfortable. My husband snores less. Haha. Physical intimacy hasn't been a major issue either, which is one concern I had with buying a memory foam. There isn't as much responsiveness as innerspring but there isn't a terrible sinking in feeling like I expected. Overall, we've been very satisfied with our purchase. "

2015-07-25

"I bought the new Independence mattress. Have had it for about a month and it is great. No heat issues at all. No off gassing either. I think it is likely the best memory foam mattress on the market, at least for side sleepers like me. It takes a couple days to adjust from a spring mattress but after that it gets better and better!"

2015-07-24

"Adjustable base much nosier than expected. we are happy with mattress up to this point time will tell if the firmness holds up."

2015-07-23

"We had a misunderstanding with the delivery people. We didn't know they did the set up. It all worked out, and we love our bed. Thanks again, and thank you for the pillows!"

2015-07-23

"Restful and relaxing. Never slept better!"

2015-07-23

"Mattress arrived at the promised time and was as expected. Second time ordering this model and very pleased with it. Don't waste money on a Tempurpedic these are the same or better quality and comfort. "

2015-07-22

"Great mattress that feels the same as Tempurpedic but approximately 1/3 the price.
All considered results in a great sleep night after night! Much firmer than expected, but we like firm mattresses."

2015-07-21

"I read in bed frequently and it seems as though lasting impressions of my hips remain. It's hard to tell because I position myself in nearly the same location each night. Otherwise I am happy with the mattress and the prompt handling of my order."

2015-07-20

"We have a pillow-top mattress and with my lower back problems
I needed a firmer bed. I started looking at the foam mattresses locally
and then looked on line and read recommendations before purchasing
one must really do their homework. I've heard about the smells and I
have terrible, hypersensitive, allergies. Amerisleep mattresses offered
what the recommendations were and it wasn't an Amerisleep sponsored
site.

In my research, I did read most of Amerisleep's reviews and as many people
mentioned I too was hesitant to purchase
a bed over the internet. I took the leap and boy, am I glad I did!
Our Revere bed is the most amazing bed I've ever slept on.
And, it didn't even phase my hypersensitive allergies one tiny bit!
It took my body a couple weeks to adjust to the change. I can't
say enough about what an extraordinary mattress this is.

Thanks so much Amerisleep for a fabulous product!
And, on top of it you were fantastic to do business with!
The mere words of thank-you, does not suffice!
Wendi Boettcher
Up-State New York

2015-07-20

"Timely delivery. Great white glove service
Had bed about 3 weeks now loving it."

2015-07-19

"Amerisleep was great. We had a few mishaps with the order, but their customer service was excellent and went above and beyond what I expected. Their product is great and we are enjoying it every night."

2015-07-14

"bought a topper. Very hot, and couldn't sleep. Used it for 3 days covered. Can't be returned so it's a expensive loss. would not recommend it."

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2015

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Jane,

First we want to apologize for any discomfort you may have experienced with the topper. The topper and any other accessory on the website is non-returnable (only the mattresses are returnable), and that is stated in our return policy on the website. You mentioned that you had the topper covered the whole time, it is possible that the protector or cover used was preventing the topper from proper ventilation. We would recommend to use thinner sheets or a breathable protector. Please contact us at 1800-500-4233 so we can talk about the options we have available for you, we'd hate for you to keep something you can not use.

Rodrigo”

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.