Stores > Amerisleep.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

Love, love, love!!!

"This is the most comfortable mattress ever!"

Best mattress yet!

"Seriously life changing, folks! I don't remember ever sleeping this well. Thank you, Amerisleep!"

Fast, Easy, Comfy

"Under-promise and over-deliver comes to mind here (a good thing). My bed left the warehouse earlier than projected. Got here lickety-split to boot. (I had ordered my bedframe the day I got the Amerisleep email, but the bed arrived first, so I was tortured with a tell-tale mattress, the memory foam kept me sleepless--the noise arose over all and continually increased. It grew louder --louder --louder! ("

Happy Dad

"The bed is for my 86 yr old father. Easier for him to get into and out of. Comfortable on his back"

2016-12-06

"Although a bit pricey, a good night sleep is at hand."

2016-12-06

"After deciding it was time to replace our old TempurPedic I spent an hour or so online looking at reviews and the Amerisleep came out at or near the top in every one. The bed arrived days ahead of their projected date, setup was a breeze (kind of mesmerizing watching it take shape!) and although it was pretty firm the first week it's perfect now. Altogether a wonderful experience made even better by the sale that was on when we bought! "

good night sleep!

"I love this mattress! I have never had a memory foam mattress before. I almost don't need a pillow. No tossing and turning. I don't wake up till alarm goes off. Highly recommend:)"

Great bed

"Watching the bed decompress from the vacuum packing as a fun experience. The bed itself is great and has enough support and equally enough cushion to sleep comfortably and soundly. The bed really does pop back into shape after a few seconds. "

A true queen of comfort

"Our Revere queen mattress was delivered on time and was easy to set up. After the second night, the mattress felt completely full. We now sleep comfortably and have no more back pain. We weren't sure if we would need a pillow topper given that the mattress is listed as firm, but we find that the Revere is comfortable and firm. No topper needed."

2016-12-05

"Love the mattress. Glad we bought in line to try it out first. Not too soft or too hard. "

2016-12-05

"I was nervous buying a mattress without testing it, but after researching online I decided to take the plunge and I am happy I did. This is the best mattress I have ever slept on."

2016-12-04

Sometimes you just gotta have a little faith....

"After visiting a brick and mortar store and seeing the outrageous prices of the high end memory foam mattresses, I said there has to be a better solution to get a high quality mattress. So I started searching all the mattress review sites on the internet and finally settled on Amerisleep, based on customer reviews and reviewing the manufacturing process itself. I settled on the top of the line Independence.

My main concern was whether or not they would really honor their 100 day free trial, if I got it and either my wife or I did not like the way it slept. Every review I read lead me to believe they would, so I took the leap and ordered a king size Independence. They promised to deliver in two weeks, but it arrived in a little over a week. We have been sleeping on it now for about six weeks and I guess I will never find out how readily they honor the 100 day free trial, because we love our Amerisleep and wouldn't send it back, even if they offered us a 120% refund. I am a satisfied customer and have already recommended Amerisleep to friends.

Everything promised was delivered

"I researched a great deal before making my purchase. AmeriBed delivered. Thank you. I couldn't be happier."

Great mattress so far

"The mattress has been great since I received it. Delivery date was a little ambiguous for a while and there is a smell that fades, but it is worth the money...two months in."

2016-12-04

Should have tried it years ago

"Extremely comfortable bed. We bought the Liberty model as we like a firm bed. It's quite firm with just enough give for a really great feel. Shipping was easy. Setup was really simple. Compared to the typical bed stores, and really outrageous prices now, we consider this purchase to be a great experience on every level. "

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.