• Amerisleep.com Amerisleep.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"This is our second order from amerisleep and we are pleased with the product, the condition it was shipped in and the promptness of the delivery. Thank you"

"No more aches and pains - sleep like a baby - wish I'd bought this mattress a year ago!"

"Delivery was quick and items were in great shape. We love our mattress and it was exactly as we expected it. Not to firm and not to soft. "

"the bed is a little high off the ground, but we knew that, just letting people know, cause it might be to high for some people, and that is something we don't usually think about, VERY comfortable. and easy to operate. Delivery was a lot earlier that we were told, which was great. overall excellent job. super satisfied. "

"I ordered a bed and mattress on 4/7. The website says 7 weeks, but all reviews said the beds were delivered much earlier than that. The mattress was delivered almost immediately (who has room to storm an extra queen size mattress without a bed?). I called customer service because it has been over 3 weeks since I paid in full. Rude guy just tells me the bed hasn't even been made yet and they will e-mail me when it is ready to be shipped -within the next month. I wish I could tell you how the product is, but who pays in full and then waits 7 weeks? Awful company!

Another customer service person just called me to address my concerns and explain the situation. 1 adjustable bed vendor went out of business and now the other vendor, the one Amerisleep uses, is overwhelmed. I explained that my 91 year old mother had a hip replacement and is miserable on a hospital bed. They promised to try and speed up the bed delivery and this person was helpful and polite. So we shall see.

modified review Rep reply posted May-19-2015

“Babette,

It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone and was glad we were able to fully explain the situation at hand in regards to the delivery of our adjustable bases. The last update we received from the manufacturer in terms of a estimated ship date for you is 5/26/15. We have continued to work with Leggett & Platt in regards to your order and will continue to do so until we have received tracking information for the adjustable base. As soon as tracking becomes available to us, we will be absolutely certain to forward that information to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

John H.
Amerisleep Team Member
1-800-500-4233”

"We have received our mattresses and are awaiting the adjustable base. We have been very pleased with the service so far!"

"It was to hard to sleep on. No comfort at all."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-27-2015

“Fred,

At your earliest convenience, could you please contact us at 1-800-500-4233 in regards to the pillow you purchased. We would love to attempt to rectify this situation for you, as the last thing we ever want is for any one of customers to have a product of ours that is not satisfactory to them.

Regards,

John
Amerisleep Customer Service Team Member”

"We are very pleased with the quick delivery of our mattress. We are also very pleased with the mattress. We were a little reluctant to make an online purchase of a mattress we had never even tried laying on. However, after speaking with an Amerisleep rep. that suggested the Revere mattress after asking us a few questions about our sleep preferences we decided to make the purchase. Not to mention, the cost was tremendously less with Amerisleep. Yeah!!"

"Got the bed, but still waiting for the other part that controls the bed movement. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-27-2015

“Edward,

Could you please contact us at 1-800-500-4233 at your earliest convenience. According to the order number you entered 1017126, and searching any other orders from the name listed on the account, I do not see an order for an adjustable base. If the name is different from the name on order 1017126, we will need to know that information in order to get a better estimated ship date for you. Our adjustable bases currently are taking approx. 6-7 weeks in total from the date of purchase.

Regards,

John
Amerisleep Customer Service Team Member”

"Wonderful bed, wonderful service! I'm very pleased with my first night's sleep. "

"Fast shipping, best sleep and no aches!"

"Haven't had it very long, but so far, my son likes it."

"Great bed at a great price. The bed was a little hard initially but has become very comfortable within two weeks of use. Delivery was very fast."

"We love our bed and the ease in ordering it. The Daily Deal was especially helpful in reducing the cost of our bed. The only issue, however, was the delivery. We were given a window of 2pm to 6pm. The delivery drivers, however, did not deliver our bed until 7pm. We had to miss a planned event in order to wait for our bed. If not for the delivery experience, I would have given Amerisleep 5 stars instead of 4. I live in Southern California. Thanks."

"A little hard but sleeps well and back problems are gone. "

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.