Stores > Amerisleep.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amerisleep.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-21

Very happy with my purchase.

"So far I love my new bed! Was delivered very quickly and definitely helped me wake up each morning without lower back pain. Very comfortable."

This review was modified by sleepingbetternow on March 23 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-03-21

Somewhat Dissatisfied

"I find the bed hot and not that soft. You sent me a topper but it is way to soft and even hotter."

This review was modified by rankney on March 23 2017 08:15:02 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-21-2017

A rep from Amerisleep.com, Amerisleep, has responded

“Hey There—Thank you for letting us know about the issues you are experiencing with your mattress and comfort layer. While our mattresses do generally sleep cool, we understand you might not be experiencing this. Give us a call at 800-500-4233 so that we may help you with this.”

2017-03-20

Liberty full-size was great choice for herniated spinal disc injury

"I bought this mattress in Jan, 2017 for daughter who was recovering from a painful herniated spinal disc injury. Her old mattress had coil springs. I almost bought a new mattress locally but the Amerisleep return policy, along with the favorable online reviews persuaded me to try the Amerisleep. The Liberty full-size mattress was an excellent choice for daughter's needs. Very easy to setup on old box frame. Not only did the Liberty speed her back healing, but it continues to provide the best sleep she has ever had."

This review was modified by roger421k on March 22 2017 07:45:01 PM

Vety comfortable

"We have a Tempurpedic in the master bedroom and bought this for the guest room. This is amazing and every but as good as a mattress that cost literally three times as much. I went back and forth between this and the Loom and Leaf; Im guessing they are about the same, but I just had a better feel from reading the "About" statements for both companies.

I'm very happy with everything about our purchase... quality, price, delivery, ease of setup and most of all comfort.

We are buying another for my daughter who just informed us she is carrying our first grandchild.

This review was modified by jbsturgeon on March 22 2017 05:30:02 PM

Comfy

"Great mattress right out of the box. Just a suggestion get the place you going to have the mattress ready when you cut the plastic it will grow fast! Really heavy box. Wish I had asked the FedEx guy help me take it upstairs. Very comfy, not too high on the pillows tho. "

This review was modified by kboyle5 on March 22 2017 03:00:08 PM

mattress in a box

"We love our new mattress and it was a very quick process.
But we never got ANY e-mail confirmation or delivery info. If I hadn't contacted them out mattress would have been delivered the next day after I called and we would not have been ready for it.

This review was modified by larrygunnels on March 22 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-03-20

"Price was right, delivery was quick, the mattress is amazing. "

This review was modified by donna_collins on March 22 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-03-19

"Competitive price, speedy delivery, great mattress, even better sleep!"

This review was modified by katiejean13_kd on March 21 2017 07:00:08 PM

Minimal Back Pain

"After a 4-wheeler accident in 2009, I have woke up with back pain everyday. My boyfriend and I were sleeping on a full size mattress for a while which was only making my pain worse because I couldn't stretch out. I was worried about buying a mattress I couldn't lay on before buying, but I'm so glad we did. Our matress is very comfortable and perfect for any sleeper. Between the two of us, all sides are slept on, and we both love it. I will say, I did have some bad back pain for the first 2 weeks or so, but after my back adjusted to the new mattress, I rarely wake up with back pain anymore. I say give it a couple weeks minimum to adjust before saying you don't like it or sending it back. I'm so glad I gave it a chance! "

This review was modified by kdurhamrn on March 21 2017 06:30:02 PM

Love my new bed

"After reading several reviews on king size mattresses, we decided to go with Amerisleep and couldn't be happier. We do not have a boxspring, just this comfortable mattress on a platform bed. It is the perfect combination of firmness and comfort"

This review was modified by masaliba-7710 on March 21 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-03-19

Ahhh, beautiful sleep width no more tossing and turning

"Love everything about our Independence...not too soft and not too hard-a Goldilocks mattress !!!

Delivery great and on time and mattress opened up nicely u

This review was modified by brownez1 on March 21 2017 04:00:01 PM

Good and bad

"The customer service chat was excellent. Very helpful!

I was somewhat dissatisfied with my experience when I had to call/email customer service. A piece of the foundation I had ordered arrived broken. I called customer service and the rep I talked to had me email pictures of the damaged part so they could file a claim on the damage and send me out the new parts. The email stated that I would hear back from them in no less than 24 hours. I didnt hear back from them for 2 days so I called them again to find out when the part was being sent, since we were sleeping on the floor at this point. I explained that to the rep and asked for the part to be overnighted, so he told me that he would try to expedite the shipping, but that didn't happen. So it took about a week to get the problem fixed.

I am happy with the mattress itself, I just wish the process of getting a replacement part didn't leave us sleeping on the floor for a week.

This review was modified by elisha_jones23 on March 21 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-03-18

I bought a 2nd Amerisleep Mattress!

"The best nights sleep ever!"

This review was modified by soonerrn9 on March 21 2017 12:30:19 AM

nice mattress

"This is a great mattress at a very good price. I really like that there are no fumes. It was comfortable from the first night."

This review was modified by dtlgp on March 21 2017 12:30:16 AM

Great Sleep!!

"I never thought I Would Ike a memory foam tyle mattress! This is the best mattress I have ever owned!!"

This review was modified by oscarletta on March 21 2017 12:30:15 AM

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.