• Address: 2010 E University Dr Suite 23 Tempe, AZ 85281

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

"I researched for memory foam mattress and this place had the best rating and price, not to mention $300 additional discount. After placing the order, I realized that I mistakenly purchase the foundation, which I didn't need. When I called to cancel the foundation, the representative was courteous, and quickly refunded my order. I also got two confirmation emails for the refund as well. The shipping was prompt, and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely recommend Amerisleep to others. "

"Thank you! Quick delivery and great bed!"

"Looking for a mattress was a very challenging task. It was time to get rid of our spring queen mattress and upgrade to a king size bed. We knew we wanted to try a memory foam mattress and were ready to invest in a quality mattress. We started off at the local mattress store and were very attracted by the Tempurpedic mattresses since we've heard good things about them. Their mattress that we liked the most was the Cloud Supreme Breeze. The total amount was over 5k for the mattress and base. That was a whole lot of money so we started to research more and found Amerisleep. Luckily for us we like in AZ and were able to go to their office and check out the mattress. We went for the king liberty mattress and we are so happy with it! At first I wasn't sure about it. It felt more stiff than I anticipated. My husband on the other loved it from the start. I ordered the mattress topper from them but after trying it I actually ended up taking it off because my body had adjusted to the mattress itself and the softness of the topper was giving me a backache. I can't compare it with Tempurpedic because I do not own one but this mattress is amazing! "

"Arrived within a week of ordering. Packing was excellent. And I put this mattress on a Tatami Room low profile bed with rice mats. And after two years of sleeping on the floor because of back issues, this mattress made it a reality to sleep in bed again.

Randel

"I was looking for comfortable and affordable mattress for months. I am in the US Army and move around a lot. I didn't want to spend over $2,000 dollars for a mattress that would most likely be ruined during the move. I read an article I found on the Internet about the cheapest Tempura-pedic mattress compared to other mattresses. I found out that the cheapest Tempura-pedic mattress had the same quality as the Columbus mattress except it was double in price. I clicked the link on the article for the Columbus mattress and found an amazing Daily Deal. I purchased the Columbus mattress and box spring for $650 dollars. A good quality mattress for an affordable price. Who wouldn't love that?"

"Mattress is very comfortable"

"This was absolutely the highest online purchase value that I have ever made and it was with some degree of anxiety that I did it. We are very pleased with all aspects of the purchase of a king split Prodigy adjustable bed and Colonial mattresses through Amerisleep.com. The mattresses arrived within a couple of weeks after placing the order and the bases arrived in less than 6 weeks. Although we were unable to get the white glove service that we had wanted, getting the bed installed really was no big deal with the help of our 2 sons. Throughout the wait for the bases to arrive, I emailed Rodrigo regularly for updates and each time he patiently replied with the current status. Before ordering, I did a few hours of online research of adjustable beds and suppliers and Amerisleep had the best reviews. Our purchase experience matched the awesome reviews that I had read. The reviews really helped me make my decision so I am happy to submit this review to help guide others to Amerisleep. The mattresses and bases are very high quality and are exactly as represented on their website."

"easy, courteous, prompt, with integrity about sale price so
that would be honest too.

"alright.wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

"Ordering was easy enough. The value seems fair. The FedEx delivery was a couple days late, but it's unclear whose fault that was. If Amerisleep paid a little more for Saturday delivery it would be worthwhile. The mattress is slightly firmer than expected, but still comfortable. Hopefully that means it will hold up better over time."

"Every thing was as agreed . Was not left any documentation on the mattress ."

"The web site was easy to use, informative about the product, and order was easy to track after the transaction. "

"They delivered as promised. The bed is great."

"still waiting today (11-17-2014) for the bed frame to be delivered. an attempt was made on 11-07-2014, but the driver from the shipping company said he could not unload the bed by himself because the truck did not have a lift on the back.

my question is then why was the item on a truck that couldn't deliver it, and why is this shipping company being used?

as of today I am still waiting for delivery.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Michael,

First I would like to apologize for the inconvenience regarding this situation. There was a mistake on the paperwork that was sent to the delivery company so the driver was not authorized to unload the adjustable bed without the lift-gate. Depending on the delivery company, some deliveries can be without a lift-gate. As soon as you contacted us, we acted immediately to authorize the lift-gate so that your adjustable bed can be delivered properly. The delivery company has coordinated with you and scheduled to deliver your adjustable bed tomorrow Tuesday 11/18/14 between the hours of 9am -5pm. Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns at 1-800-500-4233.

Our sincerest apologies,

Jessica C.

Amerisleep Customer Service”

"My bed and mattress showed up 8 days after ordering. I expected it would take at least a month. All was well packed and easy to assemble. Customer Service was fantastic. This is by far the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. I have already recommended this bed to friends and would buy from them again!

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.