• Amerisleep.com Amerisleep.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Reasonable, quick, comfortable"

"Never slept so good in my 32 years of sleeping!!!!!!!!"

"Everything went as expected. We're enjoying the mattresses."

"The bed is amazing! I have had a few cervical spine surgeries and have inflammatory arthritis. I have difficulty with getting and staying comfortable in sleep. The adjustable bed has made it easy for me to find a position to get and stay relaxed and comfortable. I am sleeping a lot better. My only regret is not getting this sooner! "

"We were extremely satisfied with our experience with Amerisleep and highly recommend them. The staff was highly responsive and delivery was earlier than promised. Their products are of exceptional quality. Save yourself a great deal of money and consider them as your bedding resource."

"Great product. Great service. Speedy delivery. Very happy with Amerisleep."

"Love my bed the revere.. No odor, easy set up, delivered on time, attentive customer service, no sink in the hot pudding feeling like most other memory foam beds. Cool, calm and collected... Meaning, not hot, no movement and firm. My only complaint is it is a bit to firm which the 14" would probably would be softer. However I'd rather too firm than sinking into hot pudding! Satisfied and thanks."

" The mattresses were delivery on time as outlined. The Revere mattress is a little firmer than one suspects, they say medium firm but I say firm not like a rock but firm. My wife does not like it and I feel there is a time period to adjust to the firmness. We like the fact they are made in the USA but I wonder if she will adjust.

"Order arrived several days late. Dog bed is now the bed of choice for our Weim. Took a while to "get" the benefits over soft beds. King bed not arrived and mattress not in use."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2015

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. However after looking into your account and tracking information, your order shipped in two business (July 10th, 2015) and delivered via FedEx in three business days (July 15th, 2015). We advertise 2-3 business day shipping and delivery within 2-5 business days after it is shipped. This means that your delivery was not late and well within our advertised shipping times. If you have any questions about our shipping times, or general questions please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-500-4233.

Best,
Rodrigo”

"The mattress is too firm for me. I bought it because I wanna a medium to firm one to help with my back pain. But I woke up having even worse back pain the first week because it is too firm for me. Im getting slowly and gradually used to the firmness but I still hope the mattress can be less firm as it describes"

Rep reply posted Aug-21-2015

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Weiyang,

Thank you very much for your honest review. The Revere mattress is considered to be a medium-firm mattress, but it is also very supportive. Most people who sleep on their backs, or sleep on their sides and have back problems have found it to be just right in regards to firmness. However, firmness is subjective, what feels firm to you might feel soft to myself, and because of that we do have solutions to that. Please call us at 1800-500-4233 so we can discuss a solution to your current discomfort.

Best regards,
Rodrigo”

"Very fast service, friendly knowledgeable customer service. All around great company."

"Bed took a few weeks to soften up a little. Now it's super comfy and I'm extremely happy. "

"Great Mattress Set. Has improved our disabled son's sleeping ability 100 percent!"

"Great customer service! The mattress is very comfortable and has helped to alleviate back problems I was having with our spring mattress."

"The mattress came quickly--ordered on Friday and came the following Friday. It was easy to get out of the packaging. We put it on our bed to breathe and slept on it that night. It feels just fabulous. No morning aches anymore."

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.