• Address: 2010 E University Dr Suite 23 Tempe, AZ 85281

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Delivered on time. Mattress is very comfortably firm. Good support for my husband's aching back. I saw some reviews where people thought it was too firm, but I find it just right. There is enough cushioning for comfort. I really like this mattress."

"Great product and good service!"

"I was initially hesitant about purchasing a mattress sight unseen or untested but after reading other reviewer's comments I decided to give it a chance. I haven't slept this soundly since I was a baby. It's quiet, comfortable, relaxing and delivers on it's promise of a good night sleep. I am glad I went with Amerisleep over Temperpedic or some other foam mattress maker."

"Wish the frame was installed instead of just delivered. "

"We have had it for a couple of weeks now, and absolutely love it! As my 7-year old so aptly said "it's hard and soft at the same time!"
It gives us the support we need, yet doesn't cause hip or shoulder pain when you sleep on your side. It's perfect for us!

"Good bed but it's not as soft as the site made me believe."

"I'm very satisfied with the whole experience with my Liberty mattress from Amerisleep, from the order to the delivery it was very smooth. The mattress is very comfortable, the best I have ever owned, and made in the USA it does not get better than that."

"I wish the mattress arrived earlier. There were no follow up emails as to when to expect to receive my mattress. For a big expense like that, it should be relatively easy to incorporate an update response as to how your order is moving along. "

"I purchased my mattress from amerisleep because they use plant based memory foam material and the quality is similar to tempurpedic. My concern with tempurpedic and other memory foam mattresses is the VOCs. Amerisleep has a high rating for customers not being dissatisfied with the off gassing odor compared to other brands which significantly influenced my decision. I have only been sleeping on my king size mattress for 3 weeks, but I am satisfied at this point and I would recommend it to others who are health conscious looking for an environmentally friendly memory foam mattress. "

"The mattress is great. However, the foundation came with missing parts and I thought the quality for $400.00 ($399.00 to be precise) was not good. I called Amerisleep but it was outside of regular hours - so I decided to check out the place that the foundation was actually shipped from and on their web-site, and then subsequently several others that the foundation was selling for much cheaper. Because of the missing parts (and the low quality issue) I called Amerisleep and spoke to John and told him that I wanted to return the foundation for the reasons previously stated and he told me that I would have to pay a 15% re-stocking fee. I asked him why as the foundation was delivered incomplete (missing flat pack) and that I could not use it. He then said okay "just donate it somewhere and I'll go ahead and process a refund" - I was very surprised, but if Amerisleep/John did not want to process a RMA so that I could return it that was fine with me. Then later I received an email from John telling me that I needed to send him a receipt from the place where I was to donate the foundation so that I could get my refund. Problem is that the foundation is missing very essential parts and I called a couple of charities who are not interested. I feel like I am being "held to ransom" on this and that I have to call around charities etc. asking them to take an incomplete item! Why can't I just send it back?? I am going to contact one more place and then I'm done - I want my refund of $399.00. "

"Great bed!!! Me and my husband have been sleeping so well, and I wake up with much less stiffness and back discomfort!"

"My mattress topper delivered right on time! "

"very attentive. quick delivery and set up. I ordered the "ergo" adjustable base so the "white glove " delivery and set up was worth it."

"We went shopping for a memory foam bed. The one we liked at the store was 4K. We took a chance on the Revere Bed at Amerisleep. One week later the bed was here, and for less than half of the retail store bed we are 100 Percent satisfied. It's been about 3 weeks now, and I could not be happier. "

"Everything went as expected, communication was excellent and delivery was fast. Packaging was very adequate for a heavy piece (I think around 90lbs) and we had no problem bringing it into the house. To soon to rate the bed but so far we like it."

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.