Stores > Amerisleep.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amerisleep.com by clicking a star below.

2017-04-26

Good mattress

"My old mattress was worn out. Looked online for good reviews didn't really want to spend $5k on a bed. Saw amerisleep reviews were really good. Was actually #1 rated. They have a text to chat option for those that need guidance like I did there are a few options. Got new bed faster than expected happy with it."

2017-04-25

Great service and amazing mattress

"Love our mattresses! Great sleep again!"

So far, so good!

"The product arrived on time, as expected."

We have a winner!!

"My husband and I have never agreed on a mattress. We both absolutely love this one. Wish we could give it 10 stars!"

So far, so good.

"Bed is comfy and was shipped promptly. So far, so good."

New mattress

"So far we are lo ing it. My wife and myself have no complaints at all so far. Fast delivery and very helpful"

Lord Juggernaut's Avatar

Akron, Ohio Verified Customer

Restful Sleep - Finally!

"Everything was as expected (quality, dimensions, appearance). I received the mattress in good order and on time. Unpacking the mattress was very easy and without issue (It is actually quite amazing that they can pack such a huge mattress into such manageable packaging).

So far, I luv the mattress! I have two herniated discs in my lower back and have had to deal with them for several years now. I am a 46 year old, fitness fanatic and luv to lift weights and run obstacle races (Tough Mudder, Spartans, Savage Race, etc.). Though these races are not the direct cause of my herniated discs, they likely do not help my situation. Never-the-less, it is my lifestyle and I work with the pain as best I can.

I did a lot of research on-line in hopes of finding a mattress to meet my needs. Thankfully there are a lot of informative articles, web-sites, etc. to make it easier.

Now, I understand that a mattress is not going to miraculously fix my back ailments, but it has definitely helped reduce the discomfort. I had no idea that a mattress could "really" make that much difference. It does! I have slept very well since purchasing this mattress and I no longer wake up with an aching back! For me, it has been an excellent investment and I wish I would have purchased one years ago. Again, it will not "heal" you, but it will alleviate pressure from your back issues...End results: "Restful Sleep"!

Cheers,
T. Gibson

Very comfortale

"The mattress is very comfortable. The support is just about right. Still too hot in the middle of the night. Still trying to decide if I'll keep it. Only because of being hot. Otherwise love the mattress."

Great Mattress, Great Price; Could Improve Customer Communication

"I'm completely in love with my new Liberty bed! So comfortable, such a great price, and so easy to have it delivered rolled up in one (massively heavy) box to my doorstep!
Amerisleep could improve upon their customer shopping experience however, and have more email communicating such as verification of order, electronic receipt, notifications about shipping, etc.

Good mattress

"I was going to return it, the 3rd day I used the mattress., because I don't feel comfortable at first and I called the customer service and they told me to try it for 30days, if I still feel any discomfort they would be happy to accept my return, because I've been using spring mattress my hole life so my body need to adjust with memory foam mattress. After 30 days I used this mattress I feel so much better, I dont have any discomfort on my lower back and feels great in the morning. My husband loves it. I bought king medium firm and it's good support for our body. I will give 5 star if the price is cheaper, and it's a little warm at hot nights. I dont know how long this mattress will last, I will need to wait for a year to make review for the durability. Overall will love it!"

Great Sleep Every Night!

"We have enjoyed great sleep every night since we unrolled our new mattresses! We replaced our king size mattress with two long twins and use them together as a king. They are much easier for us to handle than the king we had. We like the level of firmness and are happy that we went with the Independence. It is the right mix of firm and soft for us. The mattresses seem cool during the heat of the summer and warm during the winter. The mattresses have not been a disappointment and we have happily slept on them for almost a year. "

Fantastic Company!

"The products are wonderful; mattresses, toppers, pillows are all top quality. The customer service is amazing!!! It's a mistake not to give a mattress a try!"

MarthaWinje's Avatar

Best bed ever

"My husband and I sleep so well---we never feel each other moving in the bed. I don't over-heat :-) Super nice!
Ordering was so easy and we received the bed as scheduled without problems.

Couldn't be happier!

"everything they said was true and we are very happy with the purchase. "

2017-04-23

Great mattress for the money.

"Great mattress for the money. Had it now for 2 months very comfortable would recommend. "

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.