• Address: 2010 E University Dr Suite 23 Tempe, AZ 85281

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"The topper is very thick and dense. The cover is nice in that it unzips all the way around the topper for easy removal for cleaning. The smell did take a few weeks to dissipate. I recommend letting it air out for at least a few days outside if possible before putting on your bed. If they could just eliminate the smell it would be five stars for sure."

"Took long time to get shipped but when it did it got fast. Last night had a good sleep. Lets see how it goes."

"very satisfy with the matress"

"Awesome customer service! Great mattress. Definitely not as plush as a tempurpedic but arguably as comfortable."

"I had to make 5 calls to get it delivered. Until I got answered by manager I couldn't make any progress. Couple of representatives said they will make to shipped out in couple of days. But no history or log of calls been left. So you just have to simply start over every time you calls. It took 11 days to be delivered. In other hand, one that I order from other company got in just two days which is cheaper and better comfort so far."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Yoon,

First I want to sincerely apologize for your delivery and customer service experience. We by no means disregarded your phone calls, nor did we intend for your order to be delayed. There was actually a technical issue with the automated system and your order was not registered and sent to our manufacturing facility. Once we were informed of the issue we shipped your order out as soon as possible and delivered it to you in 3 business days. If there is anything that we can do to help please contact us at 1-800-500-4233.

Best regards,
Rodrigo”

"Quick delivery. Great service."

"I was looking for a firm mattress that would allow me to sleep on my side and this mattress is great. It is also much cooler than my last memory foam mattress.
My experience with this purchase has been very satisfying.

"the only glitch was that I was not notified buy amerisleep orLeggett and Platt about the incoming delivery of the bed frame, etc.. I was told I would receive an email so I can plan to have people there. Instead I received phone call, gratefully, saying that the truck would be in my area on the next day. Not much time! But I managed. We have not put it together so I can't give feedback on that yet"

"Delivery was very quick and mattress is great!"

"all was as advertised. Delivered quickly."

"The bed is firm and great."

"I'm satisfied and want to thank you for your business."

"Excellent bed. Delivery guy could have been less surly, but that's not amerisleep's fault."

"Nothing but good things to say about Amerisleep from their helpful Customer Service, the speedy delivery, and last but certainly not least, their remarkably comfortable foam mattress, topper, and foundation. I bought the Revere mattress and it is undeniably the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. No issues with off-gassing (I let it air out for 24 hours) and the mattress does not sleep "hot" at all (and I'm always warm).

Overall a wonderful experience. Hopefully it will remain that way for the next 10-15 years.

"Very simple to put together. "

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.