• Address: 2010 E University Dr Suite 23 Tempe, AZ 85281

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I was looking for a firm mattress that would allow me to sleep on my side and this mattress is great. It is also much cooler than my last memory foam mattress.
My experience with this purchase has been very satisfying.

"the only glitch was that I was not notified buy amerisleep orLeggett and Platt about the incoming delivery of the bed frame, etc.. I was told I would receive an email so I can plan to have people there. Instead I received phone call, gratefully, saying that the truck would be in my area on the next day. Not much time! But I managed. We have not put it together so I can't give feedback on that yet"

"Delivery was very quick and mattress is great!"

"all was as advertised. Delivered quickly."

"The bed is firm and great."

"I'm satisfied and want to thank you for your business."

"Excellent bed. Delivery guy could have been less surly, but that's not amerisleep's fault."

"Nothing but good things to say about Amerisleep from their helpful Customer Service, the speedy delivery, and last but certainly not least, their remarkably comfortable foam mattress, topper, and foundation. I bought the Revere mattress and it is undeniably the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. No issues with off-gassing (I let it air out for 24 hours) and the mattress does not sleep "hot" at all (and I'm always warm).

Overall a wonderful experience. Hopefully it will remain that way for the next 10-15 years.

"Very simple to put together. "

"We received the bed very quickly considering it was coming from the west to east coast. Set up was extremely easy. We were a little worried about carrying the king foundation upstairs, and were very happy to find out that it came as an easy-to-install kit. The Liberty bed is a bit firmer than expected, but we've been sleeping a lot better so no complaints. "

"This is the second twin lx bed I have purchased. I was disappointed with the pedestal legs on this latest purchase. The first bed had large flat slides, this latest had cheap rollers. Am I able to replace these rollers with the very nice flat slides? mb "

"I highly recommend Amerisleep mattresses. We have had Tempurpedic in the past and feel our Amerisleep mattress exceeds in comfort and coolness. We are extremely pleased with our purchase."

"My sister has L&P beds and recommended them. What a great bed! The matresses (it is a split king) are so comfortable. Delivery was definitely white glove--the delivery men went the extra mile in setting up the beds and mattresses. Good work!"

"The whole process was fast and easy."

"We had our Liberty Bed less than a month and have been sleeping on it ever since replacing our old spring mattress. We are still adjusting to the firmness of the foam mattress but definitely getting better sleeps. Thanx. "

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.