• Address: 2010 E University Dr Suite 23 Tempe, AZ 85281

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"I was a nervous wreck the day I ordered. I had done a ton of research online and at various stores so felt I was making a very informed decision, but of course did not see this product in person. Well, we slept on it the very first night and loved it immediately. We purchased the king size Revere with the 2 inch topper. We have been sharing pictures with all our friends and have them watch You Tube showing people opening the package. We saved a lot of money and didn't sacrifice comfort or quality. "

"Quick delivery and comfortable. The smell was a little overwhelming but understandable. "

"Excellent product and value! "

"I had some initial misunderstandings with customer service regarding the foundation, but they were great and ultimately made everything right.
I could not love my Liberty mattress more. It is by far the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. I used to get hot on a regular mattress and do not at all on this one. Not only that, after laying in one place for a while, I sat up and placed my hand where I was laying and it was barely warm, amazing! I have been raving to all of my friends how much I love it!

"I love the mattress, the box spring could be much better though. "

"Good customer service on the phone. Quick and easy delivery. "

"The buying experience was perfect except
Fed Ex delivered part of our shipment to the wrong address. The bed was easy to set up, and it is excellent. Not much outgassing at all, we were able to use it the same night it arrived. We read very many reviews, and only saw people addressing the issue of sleep comfort. This makes sense, but there are other things that occur on a mattress, so we feel we should report out that this bed is very well suited for pre sleep activities, as well. :-)

"Tried three different mattresses in the last six months, all of them not comfortable enough (one waking me up with tremendous backaches, another simply woke me up many times in an attempt to find comfort) or with an odor that did not disappear or lesson for a month. So when I bought this foam mattress, I was skeptical at best and saved all the wrappings for a return, if necessary. When I viewed it online, I saw it was made of plant materials, read a lot of the reviews, inclusive of a video to inform myself what to expect unpacking it and, finally, took another chance and ordered it was online.
The first night I slept on it, I didn't even feel the mattress and slept like a baby without interruptions. It's a combination of (what I heard people describe as) hardness and yet it is so soft to the bones. WITH great support. I'm sleeping on it for a while now and marvel at its continual comfort, with no smell at all.
Really thankful to have found comfort, support, enough coolness and no odor. Thank you very much, Amerisleep!

"I love our new topper and what was contained in the box was true to form for directions."

"Didn't know a bed could be so comfortable ,yes all the hype you read on the internet is true ."

"This thing is a game changer, awesome mattress, excellent buying experience, super fast shipping, sleeping better than ever."

"Very fast and easy ordering process. Got the bed in just a few days and we love it! I can't believe we got such a nice, king sized, memory foam mattress and foundation for the low low price that we did!! We couldn't be happier!! thanks Amerisleep!!"

"Was very skeptical about ordering online without trying out the bed...but I was wrong. Fantastic delivery and the best Ive slept in years!!"

"I was really hoping this bed would be less firm (which is what was advertised). It seems that they are made for larger people; anyone that weighs less than 160 lbs does not really have the weight to push the memory foam down enough to get the benefits. It is unfortunate that you cannot test them in person before you purchase. And, even though you can return it if not satisfied, you will have to pay the $100 to $300 for return shipping."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Patrick,

We are very sorry to hear about the discomfort that you are currently experiencing. The firm to soft scale on our website is comparing our mattresses to one another. Our Liberty mattress is considered to be one of our softest mattress, but since firmness is subjective not every person will think so. Our mattress are not designed to have a "sinking" in feeling, they are meant to be supportive. All 5 of our mattress are very supportive to help relieve any pressure points a person is feeling. We do have a solution to the firmness issue, our Bio-Pur memory foam topper is specifically designed to give the mattress a softer feeling without taking away from the support that the Liberty provides. Please contact us at 1-800-500-4233 so we can help you solve the firmness issue. We want to make sure that you are sleeping comfortably and we believe that the topper will resolve your firmness issue.

Because we are an online mattress company we love to hear from potential customers so we can help guide them in choosing the perfect mattress that will fit their needs, so please call us today and speak to a live sleep specialist. Each mattress has a 90 night sleep trial and there is no hidden restocking fees associated with returning your mattress. Hope to hear from you soon!

Jessica”

"The bed arrived on time. The setup was easy It is very comfortable and definitely worth what I paid for it. "

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.