Stores > Amerisleep.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-04-19

Establishing a legacy of comfort

"I love my Amerisleep mattress. I don't even need a pillow to find comfort in it. It is perfect. I bought one for my mother, despite her recent purchase of a new bed. She only sleeps on her Revere mattress from Amerisleep now. This bed is amazing."

2016-04-17

Third purchase, never a disapointment

"I have bought three mattresses from this company. Extremely happy with their service. All my expectations have been met with each transaction. "

2016-04-12

Excellent customer service!!!

"I bought the Revere mattress with the designer adjustable base. Had a few problems with the setup company, but Amerisleep stayed right on that and worked it out for me. My main go to person at Amerisleep is Emma--she is the best of the best! Oh my goodness, she stays in touch with you and follows up on everything! She also works out any problems you have. The Revere is too firm for me with my serious back issues, so I am going to try the topper that Emma ordered for me. It hasn't come yet, but I will give it a few weeks to see if that solves the problem ( I hope so, because I can tell it is a quality mattress). If it doesn't, Emma said they could swap it out for a mattress that is not quite as firm. Now you can't ask for better customer service than that (all of the customer service people are very nice--I just worked mainly with Sweet Emma). I am extremely pleased with this company and with Emma! 5+ stars! If you need a good bed I would highly recommend Amerisleep. They are so honest and trustworthy, which is so refreshing these days, and they make sure you are satisfied with everything! "

This review was modified by Nanny19pklm on April 12 2016 02:15:38 PM

2016-03-31

Comfy

"The mattress was easy to set up & was very comfy. First I bought the Revere & I was so happy with it that I then ordered the Liberty. I liked both of them. I liked the liberty a little more than the Revere as it was more plush. The only negative about both the Liberty & The Revere was that it didn't have a handle on either one. They are both heavy once set up that it is difficult to move around. I want to add a bed skirt and the thought of lifting it without handles sounds ultra difficult. The Revere is King Size & The Liberty is a Queen size: Other than that, the product is amazing!"

2016-03-30

I wish we had done it sooner!!

"For years we had thought we were sleeping on a very good mattress. We started shopping and comparing conventional and foam mattresses and found foam to be much more comfortable. After searching by ratings, green features etc. we found Amerisleep and with their ratings, trial period and warranty to be too much to resist. Amerisleep was great with their delivery time and the mattress arrived in perfect condition and was easy to 'deploy!'. I had never received a mattress packed like that and it was neat to set up. My wife and I have found out what the value of a good night sleep is! I wake up in the same position I fall asleep in. We are more than satisfied so far. Also we had no problem with odors or fumes from the foam!! We are more than happy so far!"

Non delivery survey

"I ordered my Amerisleep bed. Got the mattress and sheets delivered quickly the estimate for delivery of the bed was March 1, 2016. That came and went. The bed finally shipped March 16 and arrived in the freight terminal a few days later when I learned there was no week end delivery so I scheduled delivery for a week later. I then inquired about white glove service if it could be done without making the delivery later. They said the would call back with an answer. Instead of calling me with details and allowing me to decide they scheduled it for white glove service without my consent and the bed was instead delivered to another warehouse. I still don't have the bed and I don't know when I will get it....Amerisleep comped the white glove service but I lost a days work which cost me more and I still don't have my bed."

I'm sleeping better!

"It seems improbable, and it did take aweek or two to adjust, but I am sleeping significantly better on my new Amerisleep mattress than I was before! I've tried memory foam, pillow tops, fir, soft - so far the Amerisleep is the winner"

2016-03-26

Dreaming of going back to sleep as I write this

"We are very pleased with our Amerisleep mattress. It is extremely comfortable and provides great back support. The entire customer service experience was seamless and we received our mattress and base right away. I'd recommend Amerisleep to anyone. "

2016-03-23

slightly disappointed

"As mattresses go, this one is good. From the reviews I read, I expected more. We went with this one because most reviewers seem to think it was "too" firm and it stayed cooler than the original Tempurpedic. We thought it would be more firm. After you've been sleeping for a while, you still feel like you're in a hole when you try to move. It's not too bad, but, like I said, I expected more. We also thought it would be cooler. Trust me when I say I am someone who is ALWAYS cold. I usually sleep with an electric blanket and a mattress warmer. Not now. No extra heat needed. :)"

2016-03-18

For Liberty I stand

"The mattress is very well made. Does not cause overheating or dents thus far. It's been over a month. Back sleepers will like it better than side sleepers. It is a firm mattress. Too firm for us and my spouse usually likes firm mattress. He complained of back pain. For stomach sleepers, it seems like the comfort level is lacking. This mattress is for combo sleepers, we definitely are that. I still toss and turn and the motion of movement is very much felt. Too much. We got the topper and now it feels like we sink in and we have back pain and neck pain from sleeping on back or stomach. Feels better on the hips when sleeping in the side. We are still hopeful and giving it time. Sleeping on your stomach with the topper causes your back to arch due to sinking in thus causing pain and neck stiffness. Same for back sleepers, you sink in while legs not that dunked in causing pressure on the back. "

2016-03-16

Excellent customer service

"My wife and I purchased a mattress top from Amerisleep a couple of months ago. While it was quite comfortable, it didn't really work with the current mattress we use (together it made the bed softer than we liked and sunk in a bit much for our taste). Seeing a 100-day return policy advertised on their website, I contacted them for a return but was informed that they do not do offer returns on mattress tops. We were frustrated, and I told them so. After a few days, a very nice representative contacted us by phone and said that he had heard we were unhappy with their refund policy on mattress tops, and given that we had innocently misunderstood this policy when we purchased it (online, without having tried it), they would make an exception and allow a refund. It's not often you get such attentive customer service, and we were impressed. They already have an excellent product, but based on the empathetic and extra-mile customer service we experienced, we'll be coming back to Amerisleep for our future bedding needs."

This review was modified by aknipe on March 24 2016 01:49:36 PM

2016-03-13

Recommended

"I have a nasty stomach bug today and have spent most of it in this great bed. No puking or the shits, just chilling in mad comfort, enjoying a peach Popsicle, and sleeping off this demon in my guts.

I hope I'm better tomorrow because the wife owes me a little something something and this bed is prime for 'work.'

2016-03-11

comfortable bed

"Have transitioned well to the Revere bed from a plush-top serta. This particular model was chosen as it was for combo back/side sleepers. For me, back sleeping on this mattress is very comfortable. I did not realize how much time I sleep on my side. This became apparant as for some reason side-sleeping isn't kind to my knees, so my sleeping position is being modified but my quality of sleep has improved overall. It may be advisable for back/side combo sleepers to select a model that suits your preferred sleeping position. Or be aware that it may take a little longer to adjust to the mattress. "

This review was modified by maxaroney on March 11 2016 06:32:12 AM

2016-03-07

Right Product. Right Service

"Excellent product as advertised. Delivered quickly. Great price. "

2016-03-07

"We are thoroughly enjoying our Ameri-sleep mattress! "

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.