Stores > Amerisleep.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-07-26

Happy Guests

"Great bed for the guest room - guests just love this comfy, cool mattress"

Crazy cool

"I must admit that was very skeptical about the shipping for a 14 inch king size mattress to come in a box! Well, no worries - it arrived, I moved it myself to our bedroom - opened it up and this crazy mattress expanded right in front of me...and after letting it set - it is perfect! We did get the "softest" version. It is still pretty firm but also soft...hard to explain. We are very happy with it and really do recommend it without worry. We will use again!"

great follow up

"didn't get delivered by Fed Ex but they followed up and made sure everything worked out."

Sleeps well

"The mattress arrived in a timely manner. It sleeps well. "

2016-07-24

Fantastic Bed, NO disappointment!!

"Me and my husband did research prior to purchasing our bed, Amerisleep came up on multiple occasions. However we weren't sure how we felt about ordering a bed we have never tested first, so after a few mattress store trips and not finding anything we just loved for the price we decided to give Amerisleep a try. We ordered and within a week or so our bed arrived. We let it air out for 3 days before sleeping on it. Now we're SOLD!! We love our Amerisleep and haven't sleep better, rather it's naps or a full nights sleep we love it. No more restless nights because of an uncomfortable mattress. Trust me in saying you will not be disappointed in purchase!"

Not accommodateing!

"It's was not as I expected and they were not too friendly. "

Best Bed EVER

"Delivered early, quality product, and now I wake up without back pain. Paid less than half of what I would have for a Tempurpedic mattress and am extraordinarily satisfied. I have recommended this company to several people."

2016-07-24

Great mattress delivered quickly.

"Our sofa bed had the worst mattress ever. We thought we'd try a new mattress before resorting to a new bed. Perfect choice. The price was great. The delivery was quick. No more complaints about horrible nights on an awful mattress."

Heavenly sleep!

"Skeptical of bed in a box... Lol... But amazed at the results. I have purchased several top name mattresses in the past several years only to wake up to aching hips and lower back pain. The VERY first night I slept on this mattress I woke up feeling so very rested and not one achy bone in my body... I am purchasing one for my parents as a gift .... You will not be disappointed with this American made product!! Very, very, satisfied customer!"

Love this company

"Was extremely excited to get my new bed, their hazelnut foundation was out of stock I had found out and therefore delayed my shipment, however they sent 2 free pillows for the inconvenience. I love this bed and I love these pillows. The chat staff Sean "sleep guru" was extremely polite and professional, would absolutely buy from them and recommend them to anyone. "

2016-07-23

"Product good. Delivery and self set up not great. "

2016-07-23

"I have ne regrets with the purchase of an Amerislepp Independence bed."

2016-07-22

Simple, helpful, good produce

"Can't be happier with Amerisleep. Great company and great bed!"

2016-07-21

"Delivery was quicker than expected, and it is SO comfortable! My husband and I had a Temperpedic before and we slept so hot on it that we decided to give Amerisleep a try. I'm so impressed - we sleep better and cooler on this mattress, and it was less than 1/2 the price!"

2016-07-21

Heavenly rest

"Extremely pleased. All my fears about sleeping too hot in a foam bed have been put to rest. Our bodies are so rested from sleeping in our liberty bed. Amerisleep did it right."

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.