Stores > Amerisleep.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

Feels great

"Had a Leesa mattress then got the Liberty. So happy that it didn't smell or sleep as hot!"

Worth Every Penny

"This is our first memory foam mattress and my wife is very pleased with the product and the sleeping experience. Amerisleep fulfilled their responsibilities as a provider of a first class memory foam mattress with professional efficiency and delivered the mattress to our door exactly as promised. When I cut the enclosing wrap and the mattress expanded it was already nearly fully ready for a good night's sleep. We were going away for two nights though so it had "grown" a small amount when re returned and has provided a great night's sleep for both of us ever since. We would never think of returning it to Amerisleep, but both my wife and I would certainly like to see how that process would have been accomplished. The analogy of the genie back into the bottle comes to mind."

Sean was great

"We were very happy with our experience at Amerisleep. There was a foul up with the first delivery (went to the wrong address) but Sean worked with us to straighten it out. We could not be happier with the mattress and with Sean and the customer service team.

Susan and Tom Denning
Lusby, MD

Good Quality But Not As Soft As Advertised

"Great mattress as far as quality and everything else, but the softness was not what my wife and I expected. Unfortunately it did not work out for us but if you like firmer mattresses I would suggest giving them a try. "

Comfortable mattress

"Only issue was there was no shipping updates and it just showed up one day. Actually 2 shipments but I think fedex dropped the ball. Also slight damage to frame but again was probably a shipping issue. I like that it was vacuum packed and my son and I were able to move it upstairs. It was still very heavy. Overall satisfied because the ultimate test is that it is a comfortable mattress."

2016-08-22

"Hey I just everyone to know that I actually sleep like a baby again!!! I'm a side sleeper so I need some softness, but firm enough where my back won't hurt. The liberty bed is great. It did take about 3 weeks for me to get used to the change, and now I love my new bed!!! Sweet dreams everyone!"

2016-08-21

"Order arrived on time and in good condition."

2016-08-21

Better You, Better Sleep

"We have had other mattresses in our lives that do not compare to Amerisleep Mattress.

Normally we have awaken several times during the night tossing and turning. I now sleep through the night and rested when my day starts. Thank you for our Amerisleep Mattress.

2016-08-20

Good mattress, pillows need some work

"After almost 100 days, we have decided to keep our mattress. My husband is disappointed that we had to add 2" of memory foam to make it soft enough for him, but I have liked it from the get go. I do also like the added give of the memory foam. The mattress is much firmer than what we use to have."

2016-08-20

Great service and great product

"Received mattress securely wrapped with clear instructions on how to open the package. Have used the mattress about 3 weeks now. My previous mattress was all latex and it got hot all the time, this Amerisleep mattress is a little hot but not like my old mattress, very acceptable. Although I would consider this Amerisleep mattress a "firm" mattress it sure helped my back pain. I would definitely consider an Amerisleep mattress in the future."

Best bed ever

"Best bed i have ever owned"

2016-08-20

Sleepless in Seattle...not anymore!!

"Never thought I would buy a mattress online, but so glad I did! Amerisleep has allowed me to rest so much more comfortably than I have in years! Fibromyalgia pain does not bother me anymore while sleeping or when I wake up. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our Amerisleep purchase. We love our bed!
Thank you for assisting us in picking the perfect mattress to fit our needs.

:-)

"Awesome customer service!!!"

2016-08-19

Best sleep ever

"The entire process from receiving to sleeping on it was incredible. Anyone who lays down on my mattress is shocked at how comfortable it is! Soft in all the right places yet still provides support. I'm recommending Amerisleep to all my friends and family. I was so hesitant to order a mattress online without Testing it first but I'm so happy I did. YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS DECISION! "

2016-08-19

Customer service beyond any I've ever seen

"Everything they say about the 100 day return policy is true ... My mattress was just a bit firm for us so we decided to return it ... They made the return so easy that it was bind blowing ... This company if for real .. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again ... "

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.