• Address: 7167 E Rancho Vista Dr #137

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

"Great customer service, even better beds!"

"The bed is exceeding our expectations!"

"Prompt delivery. Great mattress so far"

"Customer service was good experience, just not sure I feel the bed is of top quality compared to expensive competitors. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“First, let me assure you that our products are of high quality. Amerisleep memory foam mattresses are the first plant based memory foam mattresses manufactured in the United States. Our Bio-Pur Memory foam mattresses benefit sleepers by providing individualized support and unparalleled comfort that facilitates rest, paired with one of the most durable materials on the market.
We at Amerisleep adhere to high quality standard in the manufacturing our mattresses. We have strict guidelines to ensure you are receiving the highest quality mattress while offering the best prices.

We are an exclusive online mattress company so that allows us to offer our customers a high quality product and a more reasonable price.

Best Regards,

Sandra”

"The mattress is great; it is very similar to the comparable tempurpedic model. The foundation is nice enough and easy to assemble. The shipping was very fast, and I got a great deal on it all through their website ($200 off and free foundation.)

The only issue I have is with the odor. There is a unique chemical smell emitted from the mattress for about 3 weeks now that has seared its imprint into my sinuses. I would smell it hours after getting out of bed. It seems to be slowly fading away. I saw their customer service rep claim that this isn't off-gasing of the mattress, it is a result of the packaging. But no matter the source, it is still unpleasant. If you can get over this, then I highly recommend this company as an alternative to the over-priced boutique mattresses.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-13-2014

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Jacob,

I am sorry to hear about the strong odor you are currently experiencing with the Amerisleep Liberty mattress but am very happy to hear that you are enjoying the feel of the mattress besides the odor. I can absolutely assure you that these odors are not harmful to you in any way just for your re-assurance. We have a solution for you. For the small percentage of customers that have had similar issues like yourself but like the product, there is an allergy free powder that can be sprinkled on the foam itself to help dissipate any odors sooner. Here is a link if you would like more information http://odorzout.com/

Please contact us if you have any questions or need our help.

Best Regards,
Sandra
1800-500-4233
The Amerisleep Team”

"The foam mattress is a high-quality product at a reasonable price. I've been sleeping on it for 3 weeks and love it."

"The mattress is fantastic! It arrived timely and was very easy to set up.

"The mattress and box are incredible and I am in the process of convincing my parents they need to upgrade theirs. I was very impressed how it was packaged as well. The mattress comes rolled and sealed and the box is modular and can be easy assembled and disassembled making it much easier to navigate small doorways and moving in and out of apartments. Amerisleep has finally solved the problem to being able to efficiently move a mattress set! It is easily the best bed I have had, not to mention I have had zero back pain since we bought the Liberty bed set. "

"We love our new mattress !!!
Customer service was amazing, definitely recommend it!!!

"Fast delivery. Great packaging. Comfortable bed."

"Skeptical, as most might be when ordering an item as important as a bed without being able to "try before you buy". But when I read about Amerisleeps 90 night trial period, I decided to go for it. I am certainly glad I did! My husband and I have been through several beds (too many to admit) including a popular airbed (sleep number) and after 3 weeks on our Amerisleep we feel certain that we have finally found THE ONE! I had neck and shoulder pain nearly daily, my husband and I both tossed and turned all night on our previous bed, but literally after the first night on our Revere Amerisleep mattress and pillows our pain, tossing, and turning has resolved! My husband was worried that the foam mattress would make him "sleep hot", but has had to admit that he has not been hot and this is the BEST purchase I have ever made! Thank you Amerisleep, my marriage may make another 13 years now! :)"

"Very comfortable bed. No wonder it's rated at the top in Consumer Reports."

"Shipping was prompt and mattress comfortable. Very happy with purchase and service. "

"Quick service. Haven't had a change to test out the bed yet as it is being used as a guest bed."

"Took a few nights to get use to. But even after I still found the mattress to be to firm for me. I had to purchase a thick wool mattress topper to add some cushion. Just got it in and will see if it helps. It's hard to say if I love the bed or not. I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant and it's hard to get comfortable and I hurt all over. Will know once my daughter is born. I'll try to remember to come back and give another rating then. Delivery was pretty fast. There wasn't much of an smell from the mattress when it was open and left to reshape. "

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.