Stores > Amerisleep.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amerisleep.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-26

Amazing service and product

"I received my mattress before I was ready for it, but was able to go to the website and get required information about the box springs. Got that ordered and put together. It was fun to have the whole family watch the unrolling. Love the mattress. It really helps my bad back, hip, neck."

2017-06-26

Great product!

"Great product.....excellent quality......sleeping like a baby!"

Just Order It Already!

"Amazing bed; exactly what I was expecting!"

Great mattress!!

"In all honesty, I have to say my husband is sleeping much better and not feeling nearly as tired. His doctor recommended a new mattress and it is wonderful! A great purchase!"

2017-06-25

"I wanted to give it a few weeks so I can adjust to my new mattress. So far it is one of my best purchase for me. I got the liberty cause I'm a combo sleeper and at first it was real firm but after a week it feels perfect. "

2017-06-24

Excellent Product & Experience

"The customer service was excellent. Very fast shipping but the best thing about Amerisleep is the mattress we purchased. It is by far the best mattress we have ever owned, well worth the price - great value. "

2017-06-24

Great Customer Service

"Unfortunately, the bed didn't work for me but the return process was as easy and painless as can be. Super customer service...and fast return. "

Great customer service!

"The customer service was great. They thoroughly answered all of our questions and even suggested sites for reviews and discount codes. The bed arrived on time and was very easy to unpack, although it is not very heavy (can be moved with one person), having two people would have made it easier to carry the large box and maneuver it into the bedroom for unpacking. It is more firm than anticipated, but has been way better than or old mattress, still in trial period, may exchange for softer model. Overall happy with the mattress and very happy with customer service."

2017-06-23

Great company to work with!

"I love my new mattress and mattress protector. Both arrived ahead of schedule and have exceeded my expectations in terms of comfort and quality."

Great bed, great service

"Thanks, Amerisleep! You delivered prompt service in addition to a great bed! I also appreciate that you guys overestimate the delivery time to help out your warehouse and manage customer expectations. I was pleasantly surprised both times when my beds arrived early."

2017-06-23

Liberty with comfort layer.

"I love my Liberty mattress now that I have the comfort layer on it. It was a little too firm for me before they sent the add on topper and bothered my hip and shoulder. My wife slept fine but I was having to change position frequently. Now I sleep through the night and couldn't be happier.
I would recommend buying from this company, they are first class and your satisfaction is their top priority.

2017-06-22

Fiancée picked it, I'm sticking with it.

"Good support. Good stability. When one person turns or gets out of bed, the mattress doesn't move much or make noise. "

2017-06-22

excellence in service and quality

"I spoke w/someone at Amerisleep who answered some questions I had prior to ordering my new mattress. I ordered this to replace my previous memory foam that slept too hot. This one was rated as one of the coolest for sleep during my oneline research. It has been excellent. No more waking up on hot memory foam that can't cool down. I also had to use a pad on the previous mattress that I no longer use. Just a regular mattress pad now and I am quite comfortable. "

Great!

"What a great mattress!! Best night sleep ever!!! Only thing I wish they sold the bunkie boards on their site could have got everything at the same time. "

California King

"Better than expected. Glad we ordered medium firm, as a firm probably would have not been a good fit."

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.