• Amerisleep.com Amerisleep.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Service and delivery were top notch. My special needs son seems to enjoy his new bed."

"This was our second purchase. Love the bed. Thanks for a great night's sleep. "

"Arrived as expected on time and in perfect condition. Aired it out for a week in spare room - no smell! Sleeping on it for the past week and have never slept better!"

"After much research and review reading, we ordered our first Amerisleep mattress. I have back trouble brought on probably by the old mattress that we'd been sleeping on for over 10 years. Choosing the mattress that would help solve my problem turned out to be easier than anticipated. The Colonial which is a firm mattress seems to have done the trick. It took just a few days to arrive and set up was a breeze. We also purchased the foundation that Amerisleep sells and it was super easy to put together. The set looks fantastic. Thank you Amerisleep for helping my aching back. "

"Our Amerisleep Liberty Bed is harder than we expected. We have had it two weeks and it feels a bit softer now, but both of us still toss and turn at night because of pain points. We are small people and it feels as if we don't sink down enough to get support. When I look at my husband as he's lying on his side his shoulder doesn't sink down into the mattress enough to straighten his spine. I now have lower back pain that I never had before. I am wondering if this is normal for mattress break-in adjustment time and will our bodies eventually level off as they are supposed to.

We went away this past weekend and slept much better on a regular spring coil hotel bed. Now we are back home and my husband woke up in the night with a sore hip, and I woke up stiff all over. We are not sure what to do, because we like the concept of the bed. We still have two weeks of break-in time for it to work... or before we can send it back.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-16-2015

“Itoldi,

Thank you for bringing your discomfort issue to our attention. Please allow us the opportunity to make this right.
The liberty is one of our softest mattresses and according to customer reviews only 2% of customers thought that the Liberty was too firm. Feeling is subjective and can vary from person to person. We do have a solution to this firmness issue. Our Amerisleep memory foam topper is specifically designed to provide the mattress a softer and more comfort feeling without taking away from the support that the Liberty provides. Most customers who have had similar issues like this have tried the topper and the firmness issue has been resolved

We are willing to offer you the Amerisleep Mattress Topper for a substantial discount. If this is something you would be interested in, please contact us at 800-500-4233 we will be more than happy to discuss this offer with you.

Best Regards,
Sandra”

"Rarely do you experience the total customer service that you get from Amerisleep.
This is one of, if not the best, customer service I ever had. Thank you all at Amerisleep for listening and offering options to help me achieve the best night’s sleep in my life.

"The revere failed on many aspects for us. The bed is much firmer than expected. Our older spring mattress rated at extra firm had more give. Also, for some reason the size of the mattress was inches to big for our queen bed frame. Therefore, at most one inch would hang on the lip of the frame causing it to be elevated. Sleeping on that side produced a downward sloping feeling towards the center of the mattress. That combined with the hard surface, we haven't slept well for two weeks. We'll be returning the revere."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-16-2015

“"Jeffrey,

We first want to take this opportunity to apologize for any discomfort you may be experiencing. The revere is a very supportive mattress and since feeling is subjective, it may feel firm to some people. However only 9% of people thought it was too firm. We do have a solution that will make the mattress feel softer. Our bio-pur memory foam topper has solved any firmness issue similar to yours. All mattresses have a 1" variance allowed in regards to the dimensions, but it should not hang over your bed frame. Please contact us at 1-800-500-4233 so we can help resolve the issues.

Best regards,
Rodrigo "”

"From the ordering process to the delivery to set-up to quality so far was a very smooth and seamless process. We are still getting accustomed to this style of bed but it has nothing to do with the product quality. We are just not used to having the support that we do know with the new Amerisleep mattress. We are sleeping great and have no complaints at this time. The odor from the off gassing that we were told we might get from other product reviews were a concern but with this Amerisleep product, that did NOT happen. This was a nice bonus that we had."

"I think anytime one orders something online there is a little risk involved. However, the Amerisleep mattress did not disappoint. We love it. Sleeping like babies now."

"Completely smitten with our new mattress. Best investment we have ever made! I haven't woken up in the middle of the night sore and uncomfortable since we got our new mattress, even before it was "broken in" it still delivered! I can't thank you enough. "

"Wonderful bed = sleep satisfaction."

"Excellent customer service! "

"The bed was delivered promptly. We waited for the bed to expand and have enjoyed completely. I would highly recommend this bed. Good luck"

"Great bed, quick delivery (faster than estimated). Was a little disappointed with the design of the box spring, but appears to be getting the job done."

"My mattress was delivered as promised but my bed was not, and I had to call to find out that the delivery is at least another 4 weeks out. sleeping on the floor! "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-12-2015

“Karla,

Amerisleep, along with all other retailers selling Leggett & Platt adjustable bases are all facing the same time frame for shipping times to customers in the U.S. We are working directly with L&P each and everyday to get our customers information about estimated shipping times. Once we have confirmed an estimated ship date for your adjustable base, we will be more than certain to pass this information onto you. We are inquiring each and everyday with L&P for estimated shipping dates for specific orders, yours definitely included. The bases are being assembled as quickly as they can without sacrificing quality and integrity of the products.

You can always reach us via live chat, email, or phone at 1-800-500-4233. As soon as a shipping date or tracking becomes available for your adjustable base, we will be notifying you.

Regards,

John H.
Amerisleep Customer Service”

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.