Stores > Amerisleep.com

Customer service: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-09-21

Surprisingly easy

"The delivery was fast and it was surprisingly easy for me to get it out of the box and set it up with just the help of my 5 year old! It's really comfortable and my husband hasn't had nearly as much back pain."

2016-09-21

NIGHT AND DAY

"What a difference this mattress makes! "

2016-09-20

Love this bed

"Shipped on time. Great bed and a great price. You could do a lot worse than this bed for sure. May be the best bed my son has ever slept on."

2016-09-20

"We are excited about our purchase and happy with the easy delivery."

Good Mattress - Took a long time

"We enjoy the mattress, but a 2 week delivery came in over 3 weeks. Thats a long time over the estimate. "

* Online mattress purchase - WONDERFUL

"I looked at all the reviews and had people recommend another similar product. After reading reviews I went with Amerisleep. I'm so happy I did! Mattress is firm and very comfortable. The fact that it was delivered and so easy to unpack unroll and sleep was great'

Great Bed

"My wife and I love the bed we have had a little over a month and she is very happy and I really enjoy the level of comfort and quality. I definitely would recommend to others."

Great quality

"Serving in the Army for the previous 14 years I've slept in some crappy situations, in the dirt, in vehicles, cots, concrete floor...etc. So when it came to purchasing a new mattress I wanted a quality product. Ive been pleased with my purchase, great price, great quality. I haven't noticed any smell coming from the mattress or encountered any defects. I would recommend this mattress to anyone who prefers a firm, but comfortable mattress.

Thanks

2016-09-19

I can't believe how much I love this bed

"We spent a lot of time researching mattresses once we decided to replace our 18 year old one and we finally decided to make the risky move of ordering one online. This purchase has been one of the best we've ever made. The mattress arrived at our door ahead of schedule and was set up and ready to go within minutes of opening the box (we took the advice of others and opened it in the bedroom right next to the bed). We slept on it the first night and have slept great every night since. I would highly recommend this mattress to anyone looking for a firm but comfortable mattress."

LOVE IT

"So happy with this bed! First time in years that I haven't been woken up by my husband moving around!!!"

Princess and the pea!!!

"This mattress cures the insomnia!! We love this mattress. Super firm , great buy"

Amazing sleep

"The Amerisleep experience met all my expectations from order to delivery to great sleep. "

Comfortable

"Mattresses delivered promptly and really comfortable!!"

2016-09-17

Back relief! Wow!

"We just purchased a queen size Amerisleep Revere mattress. Best sleep in my life. I have had a spinal fusion and continue to have issues, but I must say I cannot imagine a better or more comfortable sleep. We kept our old box springs and as was suggested, bought a 4' X 8' piece of 3/4" plywood to place between the box springs and the mattress. One suggestion I have is to measure your box spring length and then have the lumber yard cut the plywood to the correct length before you bring it home. Otherwise you will have to cut it yourself (and vacuum the bedroom). We are very pleased with this mattress!"

2016-09-17

Best Bang for Your Buck

"Gotta say this mattress came at a great price for what we got. After reading a million articles about mattress shopping and consumer reviews, we decided to go with the Amerisleep Liberty Bed. It was within the budget, and was $3,000 less than its leading competitors. That was the most attractive aspect, Period. You can buy a good quality mattress for $1,000 or less. Our bed was back ordered, and took three weeks to arrive. Bed was opened and was full quickly, and had absolutely NO smell or "off-gassing" (Another positive). My husband and I were quite excited to try it out. We slept horrible. For a week. How do we sleep now? We sleep very very well. I have found that I hardly move at night. I'll wake up in the same place and position I was in last night. Do we like our Amerisleep Bed? Yes! I highly recommend others to pursue this company over others, as you will receive a product of equal or greater quality for one fraction of the cost. We were looking at 4,000 to 5,000 dollars with another company we liked. But that's too much.
Another aspect they that secured my purchase was the "Celiant Technology" layer atop this mattress. Studies show this material actually turns out body heat into infrared light, which then helps oxygenate our blood and accelerate our recovery/cell regeneration etc. I like the idea of this. I do not know if I am benefiting from it, as I am a pretty standard 35 yr old human with no physical ailments.
With all this being said, I propose we all save 3,000+ dollars and buy Amerisleep instead of one of those pricey brands. Who wants to pay for their commercials, anyway, right?

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.