• Address: 2010 E University Dr Suite 23 Tempe, AZ 85281

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"The experience was very satisfactory. I ordered and received my mattress in 3 days. It was in excellent shape, performs beautifully and I am completely satisfied."

"We were a bit skeptical about making an online purchase for a bed since we did not get a chance to actually try it out as would be normally expected buying a similar product.

The bed was delivered on time and in good condition, only a small dirty spot on the top surface apparently caused in shipping. We where able to install and use it that very evening.

Being a foam bed I was presently surprised it still was very firm which is what we were looking for, In fact my wife had been suffering back pain for the last 2 year after a car accident, and now most days that is not even present and longer.

I would definitely recommend making a purchase form this company.

"Love the bed!! My husband thinks it's too firm but he still is sleeping so much better and feeling better even though he wants it a little softer. "

"Definitely there are things that you can not buy online, and matresses are one of them.
I totally regret making this purchase, but unfortunately I will have to deal with an over priced and over rated mattress, since the return option is not viable due to the extra cost. I just hope that my experience will help others before making the same mistake.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Maria & Mauricio,

We are sincerely sorry that you are in discomfort. We have tried reaching out by email as well as by phone to help either get you comfortable or help you return the mattress. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,
Rodrigo
Amerisleep Team”

"Timely delivery. Product better than advèrtised. Expectations exceeded in every way. "

"Easy to order, but still getting used to the foam mattress."

"Delivery took too long and we were not adequately notified of the progress...then we had to drag the bed up three flights of stairs once it was delivered."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-12-2014

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Eric,

I first want to sincerely apologize if we have caused you any inconvenience. Orders typically ship in 2 business days, and are delivered in 2-5 business days after it ships. You ordered on August 21st, it shipped and delivered by August 29th (6 business days). So your order shipped within the advertised shipping time frame.Tracking information was sent to you automatically on August 27th at 11:15am. Our mattresses ship via FedEx ground with curbside delivery, meaning they wont come inside your home. Here is a link to our shipping information for reference: http://www.amerisleep.com/shipping-information

Please contact us if there is anything we can help you with.

Best regards,
Rodrigo”

"Amerisleep website is very informative and easy to use. I worked with an associate named Jessica that was very helpful in making sure we were happy with our purchase."

"Arrived in good shape. I wanted a hard bed, but keep in mind this one is VERY firm. Overall pretty satisfied."

"The mattresses are very comfortable, my daughter is very pleased. The quality of each mattress is outstanding!"

"Prompt delivery, good product, what more can I say?"

"Great product and customer service. Highly recommended "

"Very satisfied with Amerisleep's service and product. Shipping time was short and the Colonial mattress is exceptionally comfortable. "

"Awesome mattress, easy to buy ! Great company!"

"Quality and affordable beats bed in a box bought the revere!"

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.