• Address: 2010 E University Dr Suite 23 Tempe, AZ 85281

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Ordering was easy enough. The value seems fair. The FedEx delivery was a couple days late, but it's unclear whose fault that was. If Amerisleep paid a little more for Saturday delivery it would be worthwhile. The mattress is slightly firmer than expected, but still comfortable. Hopefully that means it will hold up better over time."

"Every thing was as agreed . Was not left any documentation on the mattress ."

"The web site was easy to use, informative about the product, and order was easy to track after the transaction. "

"They delivered as promised. The bed is great."

"still waiting today (11-17-2014) for the bed frame to be delivered. an attempt was made on 11-07-2014, but the driver from the shipping company said he could not unload the bed by himself because the truck did not have a lift on the back.

my question is then why was the item on a truck that couldn't deliver it, and why is this shipping company being used?

as of today I am still waiting for delivery.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Michael,

First I would like to apologize for the inconvenience regarding this situation. There was a mistake on the paperwork that was sent to the delivery company so the driver was not authorized to unload the adjustable bed without the lift-gate. Depending on the delivery company, some deliveries can be without a lift-gate. As soon as you contacted us, we acted immediately to authorize the lift-gate so that your adjustable bed can be delivered properly. The delivery company has coordinated with you and scheduled to deliver your adjustable bed tomorrow Tuesday 11/18/14 between the hours of 9am -5pm. Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns at 1-800-500-4233.

Our sincerest apologies,

Jessica C.

Amerisleep Customer Service”

"My bed and mattress showed up 8 days after ordering. I expected it would take at least a month. All was well packed and easy to assemble. Customer Service was fantastic. This is by far the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. I have already recommended this bed to friends and would buy from them again!

"After months researching mattresses, I chose the Revere bed from Amerisleep. The delivery was really fast and the setup was super easy. We've been sleeping on it for about a month and love it. It is firm which is exactly what we needed. It has no smell. it fits my sheets as well as my new mattress pad from my old bed. I got the deal with the mattress pad and the pillows. Mattress pad is very thin so I put it under my other pad. The pillow works for my husband but not for me....too thick. Overall, it was money well spent and we are very satisfied. Thanks!"

"This was a very easy purchase and the customer service was outstanding!! "

"The mattress was reasonably priced. The shipment was fast. The bed was a little too firm for me. It took a couple of weeks to get used to sleeping on the mattress. "

"My wife and i are loving the bed. You all sent our purchases out promptly and your associates answered all of our questions. You have been a pleasure to work with"

"Bed came on time and as expected. We are very pleased with the feel of the mattress. It's like sleeping on a cloud. The only downside is that it was a challenge to haul it into our second floor bedroom and to get rid of our previous mattress. It was also difficult to put the foundation together because the pegs are so tight. "

"Why won't this website let you delete your own reviews?"

"Wasn't sure about ordering on line, but transaction went smoothly. Love the mattress. Meets expectations. Would buy again if needed another one."

"The company is a pleasure to work with but the jury is still out on the comfort of the mattress. Both my husband and I find it to be a firmer than desired even though we purchased the softest mattress. The idea about sending it back is a bit daunting and we'd like to give it more time for evaluation as we have used it about a month."

"Product was just as described, very easy ordering and payment, delivery was fast, and a very comfortable mattress. Overall a very good experience with Amerisleep. Would recommend to others. "

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.