• Amerisleep.com Amerisleep.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Mattress came immediately. However bed frame still waiting for so mattress is unable to be used although customer service is trying hard to locate one for me as I am going through chemotherapy which is one of the reasons I bought the bed in the first place."

"So far the mattress kept it's promise.
Need to wait for 6 more months.

"The bed is not as soft as I anticipated. Bed is hard. Have not gotten a good night sleep on it. To have to pay $200 to return is ridiculous, bed was expensive to begin with. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-28-2015

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“MENRUTH,

I first want to take the opportunity to apologize for the discomfort that you've experienced with your Liberty mattress. The Liberty is considered one of our softest models, and according to customer reviews only 2% of customers thought that the Liberty was too firm.

Feeling is subjective and can vary from person to person. Luckily we have a solution. We can offer you our memory foam topper to try to help with the discomfort you are experiencing. They are specifically designed to make any existing mattress feel softer and help you get that soft plush feeling you are looking for. We will be following up with you 2 weeks after you have received your topper and check in to see how the topper is working for you.

We at Amerisleep adhere to a strict Customer Service standard and want to see you comfortable and satisfied.

Best Regards,
Sandra”

"Shipping arrangments were difficult. The foundation for the bed is an innovative design but quality was not what it should be for the price. One of the boards had a twist and would not lay flat. Customer service and communications were very good in working out the shipping issues and Amerisleep offered a promo that was consistent with what was advertised even though there was a glitch in the website check out transaction. The refund was processed quickly.
The bed itself seems well designed and there was no offgassing. It was firmer than expected so I had to purchase a 3" memory foam mattress topper to provide the comfort level I wanted which sacrificed benefit of the natural materials cooling affect, but in all fairness that time will tell, I only slept on the bed for 4 nights before I had to travel again and have not slept on it since. Overall I am satisfied with the purchase at this time.

"My wife and I decide to go with a foam bed over the traditional spring mattress. We've been sleeping on our new mattress for about a month and believe we are sleeping better. The purchase process was simple, delivery was fast and there was a hint of new mattress smell that needed to be aired prior to set up."

"The bed feels great, the only con I can find is it can get kind of hot but it is 1000 times better than our old innerspring mattress."

"Very fast delivery and great Customer Service dept."

"Love everything about Amerisleep's mattress and foundation. Packaging, however, could have been done a little better. When we received the box, our mattress was hanging out the end. As for tracking out shipment, that was impossible. If Amerisleep would have chosen a different carrier to deliver their product, I very easily would have given them 5 stars. "

"I have slept better than I have in years, if ever, due to this bed. I am absolutely in love. I used to wake up all night in agony on my old bed but not anymore. I fall asleep within minutes and am sleeping all night. Best mattress ever! Thanks Amerisleep!"

"Base arrived very quickly. Mattress arrived a few days later. Entire process was very painless. "

"We absolutely love our Amerisleep Revere bed. We have enjoyed many sleep-filled nights since its arrival, and we truly love the split king adjustable beds with massage built right in. Our experience was flawless, after the delivery company located our new home. We highly recommend Amerisleep!!"

"The mattress is firm as stated. It took a few nights to get used to the difference from our old mattress. After a few nights we appreciate the firmness. The mattress is very comfortable whether lying on our back or side."

"Love the mattress and accessories. Best sleep in a long time. Thanks"

"I like the product mattress topper) very much. However there were no instructions in the package e.g about the cover, cleaning etc. so I called the company twice and left messages which were never returned. That is disappointing "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-16-2015

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We truly apologize that your needs were not addressed in a timely manner. We do make every attempt to call back each voice mail left. We will email you the care information and instructions right away.

Please feel free to contact us by email at info@amerisleep.com or call 800-500-4233 we will be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards,

Sandra”

"Great service and so far loving our bed!"

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.