Stores > Amerisleep

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amerisleep by clicking a star below.

As promised

"Wonderful mattress. Unfortunately didn't work for my husband. Sadly we had to return it. The company did exactly what it said it would do."

2017-08-16

Service is as they describe. Wife with arthritis just couldn't sleep on this mattress

"It was a good experience. Delivered on time and I assume they will pick it up on time. Yes, we had to turn it back in because my wife couldn't sleep on it. We are going to try a different firmness.

Very happy with Amerisleep

"We purchased an Amerisleep mattress after returning a "name brand" bed that was not comfortable for us. We were reluctant to buy a mattress without first laying on it but because of Amerisleep's return policy and warranty we decided to try it. Fortunately the mattress has worked out for us and we find it to be both comfortable and supportive. Before purchase we called Amerisleep Customer Service to ask a few questions. They were both pleasant and informative. Delivery was on time. Price was reasonable compared to the alternatives we researched at local retail outlets. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that the mattress arrived in a box that had obviously split wide open and had been taped back together by the carrier. It literally looked as though a train had hit it. Miraculously the mattress was not damaged but I do think they should consider a heavier duty box for shipping."

Wonderful

"Thumbs up. Great mattress. My back pain is gone. "

2017-08-15

Quite pleased with Amerisleep experience.

"Converted an old family antique bed from a bit smaller than the old standard size to queen. Needed a new mattress! Searched consumer report for mid priced mattress with highest score! My Amerisleep won hands down. And, I give my experiences since purchase a high score, too! Very pleased with my decision. "

2017-08-15

The mattress lived up to its advertising. It is a quality product.

"We are enjoying our new mattress. "

Great night's sleep

"Mattress was delivered in a timely manner, and as billed. Easy to set up, and we really love the new mattress."

Sleep well

"Purchased amerisleep on line. Had difficulty too firm. They sent 2 inch foam topper. All is well

No Follow Up on a large order question

"I love the Amerisleep mattress and have one in my own home. I am a developer in Turks and Caicos and wished to place an order for 20 mattresses. I called and emailed to ask about Trade Pricing and despite being told someone would be in touch no one ever called. Sadly I am now deciding I should be placing the order elsewhere. Please feel free to follow up now.

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2017

A rep from Amerisleep, Amerisleep, has responded

“Hey there — We sincerely apologize about dropping the ball here. Our customer support team is here to help! You can email cs@amerisleep.com or call 800-500-4233.”

Abosolutely wonderful!

"I had questions. Got answers. Ordered. Sleeping well instead of waking all night! No more pain in my joints or back. Delivered to my third floor walk-up door."

Sleeping is fun again!!!

"The total experience was easy, from ordering online, to delivery. Everything was as expected, no surprises. I knew our old box spring/mattress was terrible, but once we started sleeping on our AS3
King size mattress, I had no idea how bad our quality of sleep was previously.

2017-08-14

So easy to purchase and the reviews were right. Best price and the best night sleep we had in a long time.

"After going to mattress, I decided to try buying online. Very skeptical, but decided it wouldn't be worse than dealing with sales people.It ended up being the best purchase I made."

Great service

"Didn't end up keeping the mattress, bur was concwrned that their free return policy was bogus. But they were super helpful and polite. A truck came to recycle it a few days later, and a credit to my account 2 days after. Pretty impressive "

Best sleep

"We are having the best sleep we have had in years!"

So comfortable

"It was definitely worth te purchase and I love it!"

Share Amerisleep's store rating

Amerisleep is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep is a merchant member
Amerisleep participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.