Stores > Amerisleep.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

2016-02-01

Excellent customer service

"We purchased the Revere bed because it was the most popular. We found it to be slightly firmer than we liked. I called and they offered a mattress topper to start with and if that doesn't solve the issue they will refund the money or get us the mattress we want. Awesome customer service"

2016-01-30

White gloves?

"The delivery was fragmented. The mattress came a couple weeks before the bed. The order delivery contact couldn't give me a date certain and the online order information was not current. The guys who made the "white glove" delivery couldn't have been in a bigger hurry. They rushed through the set up, explained nothing, and absolutely refused to install the batteries. Said I had to put them in AFTER the power went out or they'd just run down.

The goods seem fine so far, but I expected much better service. It was poor all around and tainted the whole experience. Unfortunately...

Rep reply posted Jan-30-2016

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone today. We sincerely apologize that your experience with the White Glove Delivery service was not up to our standard. At Amerisleep we follow a very strict quality customer service ethic. Please know that this is not how we conduct business. I am forwarding this to our shipping agent for further review and I will follow up with you in regards to getting that batter pack installed.

We will be in touch.

Kindest Regards,

Sandra”

2016-01-30

Adjustable Bed & Mattress

"The adjustable bed is great and the mattress is excellent. My wife is sleeping very well as am I. We recommend the adjustable bed and mattress and would buy another. "

2016-01-28

Very comfortable mattress

"Mattress is very comfortable. Great price, quick and easy ordering online. Easy setup. "

2016-01-20

Great beginning to a day's end

"My wife and I have been very satisfied with our amerisleep mattress topper. Feels great, not too hot, and oder associated with memory foam is kept to a minimum. More importantly a plant based memory foam lets us sleep easy."

2016-01-19

Cant think of a title - right now.

"Hope that the mattress will soften up some more before I give you a complete answer. Right now it is not as soft as I would like."

Rep reply posted Jan-20-2016

Amerisleep, Amerisleep.com rep has responded

“dnd3,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to post your review. It is always refreshing to see customers who are honest with their review.
I want to Thank you for also taking the time to speak with me on the phone today.
I am delighted that we came to a solution.

At Amerisleep your comfort and satisfaction is our top priority.

Rest assured you will be sleeping comfortably soon.

Warmest Regards,
Sandra”

Great service

"Very happy with the service and product. Looking forward to buying from this company again"

sleeping sweetly

"Lying on the new mattress, I immediately felt tiredness and aches fade away."

2016-01-17

Very satisfied, a great sleep!

"Very comfortable, great support. Love this mattress!"

2016-01-16

nice mattress

"mayyress is very comfortable. box spring need to be assembled and not easy to do so. poor shipping procedure."

2016-01-16

Sound asleep

"Sleep on our Amerisleep mattress is like sleeping on air. Never a crick or twing when awakening."

2016-01-15

I'm no good at this

"I'm no good at this, but bed is good."

A great nights sleep

"My wife and I have suffered from back issues. We struggled to find a mattress we both liked. Some too firm, some too soft. We both are enjoying our new mattress! And the mattres protector is great too! "

I want my bed!

"I've been waiting since the beginning of December for my bed to be delivered & set up. It is now mid-January. I am disabled & need a new bed desperately."

So far so good...

"So far, we are loving our new mattress. Now we have plenty of room for both of us and our dog who likes to hog the bed. "

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.