• Rating 9.50/10 49 reviews

American Hospitality Furniture is not a merchant member
    American Hospitality Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • American Hospitality Furniture contact information

• Address: 7055 Amwiler Industrial Dr Suite D, Atlanta, GA 30360
    • Contact: sales@americanhospitalityfurniture.com
    • Phone: 1 (800) 636-1198
    • Customer Support: 1 (800) 636-1198
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
    • Fax: (687) 809-2160

"Love these people AND the products!! Great communication from the staff about the products and the shipping, and once the products arrived we were VERY HAPPY !!!

"Great furniture, fast shipment, and very pleasant customer service...I give them an A+"

"Great Service, and Great Customer Service. I ordered bar stools and needed and additional one after the first order arrived. They were no longer available online. I phoned them directly and they looked in their system and/or warehouse and had 2 available. They advised that because they only had a couple left they removed from the website because they would not be able to fulfill someone else's order, but they took the time to find an additional stool for me. I am most thankful I was able to complete my order. My stools arrived within 10 days and were exactly as described. Thanks!"

"Customer Service was fantastic.
The communication with the delivery man and customer srvc was a little weak. All in all, furniture was exactly what we ordered.
The ordering process was fantastic as well.
Thank you.
I would use you again!

"Customer service was extremely helpful and accommodating with the odd quantity of my order. Shipment arrived on the day quoted. Pleased with the product received."

"I ordered solid wood table tops and table stands from AHF. I am very happy with the table tops which they make to order here in the USA of solid wood and a very nice finish.

The table stands were just OK, cheap metal made in China - the table tops are beautiful but the stands had to be adjusted so the tables would be flat. I would probably opt for a higher quality base in the future.

"my experience with American hospitality furniture was very
good they took very good care of me my order shipped in a timely manner and came in very good condition and finally
the customer was happy with product that they purchased.
Steve prater
Woods furniture company

"Excellent quality and service. I would use them again."

"Customer Service was slow and lackluster. It took 3 week s to complete the order process and we had to change our product selection twice, due to to minimal stock levels. I typically expect alot more when i spend over $20,000."

"The chairs were as described and were delivered as promised. No breaks or problems. Will shop again if needed."

"American Hospitality Furniture was great to work with. The customer service rep not only helped me place my order, but also offered suggestions of some other pieces I was looking for. They have been very responsive to all my emails, and most importantly our order is on track!"

" This is the first time we have done business with AHF. We discovered them on the Web. We are absolutely pleased with all aspects of our order. The product was top quality and at a great price.The customer service was outstanding, Trent guided us through the purchase and was in touch until we received the delivery. I would recommend them highly. "

DMartin101's Avatar
Washington D.C.

"They have a good selection. I ordered a wooden bench from them. The shipping was on time and the customer service is pretty good. Overall a good experience. "

"Carrier damaged bases, but replacement columns delivered quickly, good service."

"Ray was very helpful and precise with his price and time of delivery."