• Rating 6.50/10 37 reviews

America's Pet Store is not a merchant member
    America's Pet Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • America's Pet Store contact information

"I got a pet door to put on my patio door for my dogs to come in and out. It was great, but it left a big gap between the 2 doors. It gets really hot in Texas and the draft was keeping my a/c on. I ordered the Patio Draft Stopper from Americas Pet Store. I couldnt be happier! It was free shipping and came the next day. It was super easy to install. I just cut it to the right size and peeled off the back and stuck it on. I am very impressed!"

modified review This review was modified by ktvnn04 on June 14 2013 12:49:14 PM

"Hello! Please confirm that you received my 'complimentary' commentary regarding my purchase on 2/27/13 with the helping hand of your customer service person, Stan.
I did enter my order # and date but lost all upon looking for a great photo of my chocolate Labrador!
Thank you!
Very truly yours,
J.Spencer Vaughn
PS Cannot upload photo of Abby; will e-mail to Stan. Kindly attach to my review! Thank you!

"America's Pet Store rocks! Suoer fast shipping, arrived well-packaged and in perfect shape. Excellent customer service too. Had a problem with my card (my fault), so I had to call twice. Who answers a customer-service line on the FIRST RING on two separate days? They do! Very friendly, professional and helpful. Nice change from the usual long hold and grumpy "nothing we can do, ma'am" that you get from most companies these days. Definitely going to be a return customer!
Ordered the IIIe Endura Flap #12 dog door

modified review This review was modified by AngelaW6997 on February 07 2013 05:17:12 PM

"My wife and I were searching for something for our little yorkie to get up and down off the bed at night After purchasing 2 different sets of stairs that the dog refused to use we purchased a hand made ramp and she took it it right away. The carpet was amazing our dog loves it and now i dont worry about her jumping from our bed She loves her ramp. And the customer service is amazing besides the craftsmanship of the ramp itself.. Thanks America Pet Store..... Leslie Jeff & Gia "

"I used this site for the first time after I got a solicitation e-mail. I order replacement flaps (2) for a dog door about once a year. Without fail, I can get these for $48 for a set almost ANYWHERE on the internet. Except at AMS. Now, it was my fault, absolutely, for not catching that the $48 price tag was for one flap, but really? TWICE the cost of almost anyone else? I feel that this is done deliberately in the hopes that the customer will cut their losses. They can almost guarantee this by charging a 15% restock fee. Most likely, that's what I'll have to do (keep the horribly overpriced flap I stupidly bought and buy another one from a more reputable site with reasonable prices). Will NEVER, EVER buy from AMS again. Ever."

"I just ordered another pair of replacement pet door flaps which reminded me of the last time I made this same purchase from America's Pet Store, 3 years ago.

I was initially pretty unhappy with that order because they sent me the wrong sized flaps, not the ones I'd ordered, but they quickly made things right by shipping out the correct flaps and didn't ask me to hassle with returning the incorrect flaps.

Yes, it would have been better if I'd simply received the correct flaps the first time, but the kind of treatment I get when things do not go as planned means a lot to me. Mistakes happen, but a merchant I can trust to do right by me in the end is worth dealing with.

"I was a little nervous ordering from this store because of the ratings. To my surprise, they turned out to be excellent sellers. I now think most people who have a good experience never bother to write a review. To be honest I am one of those people. I can tell you it was a pleasure working with America’s Pet Store. I wrote an email the night before to inquire when my dog door would arrive. I got an email the next morning from Stan saying it would be shipped within two days of my ordering the doggie door. GREAT customer service. "

"America's Pet Store is a joke! It doesn't stand behind the products that I ordered. It just gives me the manufacture's phone number and assumes no responsibility"

"I had seen a electronic patio door on multiple sites however a friend said she had an excellent experience with this company. Problem was they were higher in price than other sites. I emailed them for a price match. They responded the same day and provided a code to enter on the order for my discount. I placed the order and entered the code. The following day I received a phone call from customer service saying the code had not appeared on the order. They immediately issued a credit to me. I couldn't believe that they followed up on my order. EXCELLENT. Still haven't gotten the door (just shipped) but I am very comfortble with this company's service."

"sad to see people like this are around. My little pug has to wait another week now, because of the run-around I recieved from these guys. I hope they go out of business"

"Horrible, rude company. Would not take back a carrier that did not appear as it looked on their website. They wanted to charge 15% restocking fee, plus additional fees for shipping."

"There were some minor issues with the shipping of the order, however Stan was awesome in resolving the issues. I would highly recommend this company because of their attention to the customer. I ordered the Eco Concepts Bunk House Dog House - Small (ECOH101S)for our large cat. The item was excellent and truly one that was honestly represented in the America's Pet Store web site. Again, another reason I will use them again, they are the BEST."

"Great product choices, outstanding customer service!

We scoured the web looking for a nice wood crate for our adopted dog. "PetFrenzy.com," part of "America's Pet Store," offered a number of selections. We found exactly what we were looking for in a high-quality wood crate and ordered.

The crate arrived in great condition and looked terrific. Unfortunately, we did a bad job of estimating our needs and ordered a crate too large for our dog and, for that matter, our house. I worked with PetFrenzy's service team and was quickly able to return the crate for a smaller size. Responses from their customer service team were prompt and very helpful. PetFrenzy treated us very fairly, especially considering the inconvenience of our return.

I'm very glad we found these guys. They have very nice products and a much better selection than the "big box" pet stores or anybody we were able to find on-line.

"NEVER SHOP WITH AMERICA'S PET STORE!

They screw you with a %15 percent return fee. It is better to shop elsewhere!

"Just received our Doxie ramp from America's Pet Store.
The craftsmanship is as advertised.Thank you Bobby Hall,
you are a true Kentucky craftsman.The ramp is absolutely
perfect for our two Doxies.Myk from APS was extremely
helpful in placing our order.Will definitely order again
from APS