"Exam was rushed; took about 3 minutes. Took about 2 weeks to get the eyeglasses (single vision, plastic frame). After a few days, I notice one of the frames has defection (has crack, metal part holding the template is protruding). Went back to the store and asked for a replacement or repair. A senior staff told me no can do. I would highly not recommend America's Best."

"My husband and I both needed to get our eyes checked on and get new glasses. So we made a appointment and went in. The customer service was ok. Not spectacular but I didn't leave pissed off. The Dr. seemed to know what he was doing even if he didnt do the eye dilation that is suppose to be part of the exam. He said I didnt need it even though I hadnt had it done in 5 years. Since I didnt particularly want it done I let that slide.
We went in thinking to get two pairs each for 69.00 including the free exam. The advertised price is totally misleading. Still we both got a pair of line bifocals and sunglasses for about 170 each. Which I didnt find to be too much of a price.
The glasses came in about 8 days later and we went to pick them up. We were basically handed our glasses to make sure we could see ok and sent on our way with out getting them properly fitted. Which because they fit pretty well I wasnt too pressed. Again the customer service was not all that.

Would I go back.....yeah for some decent glasses priced decent, not for the customer service.
I have to admit I am pleased as punch with our glasses. The script seems to be dead on for both of us.

So from reading the other reviews this place seems to be hit and miss. Good luck.

"The most expensive glasses I have ever purchased. Two pair for $69.95 is a lot of bull. It cost me over $270 for two pair of no-line bifocals. Sears is a much better deal. I can get two pair for $99, and that is where I will go for my future eyeglass needs."

"I went in for a routine eye exam and new glasses. Again they tried to sell me two pair of the most expensive bifocals. I fended off the sales efforts, but decided to treat myself to the lighter polycarbonate lenses. My glasses arrives two weeks later and I went in for the fitting. I could focus on nothing past 10 inches away. This bothered me as I told them that I needed a medium field lens, not just close. I called and they suggested that I try them for a couple of weeks which I did (the person I saw when I went back thought it was strange that I didn't come back immediately). I decided that I would keep one pair for closeup and reading, and have them change the other for a medium-distance lense. I took the second pair back and they said that they would change it, but it would "use up" the extra protection. I reluctantly agreed and left. After 2.5 weeks of no word (supposed to be 10 days max) I called and the rude girl had no idea but would call me back - didn't. The next day I called and asked for the manager and he had no idea but would call me back - didn't. The NEXT day I called him and he still didn't know, but would call me back. I told him that it would be a very good idea to actually call me back as he said he would. He did but he still had no idea where my glasses were. The day after that he found my glasses, probably stuck in a drawer somewhere, and it was another ten days before I actually got a call that they were there. All in all it was a little over a month for the second pair. No apologies, not a word from anyone when I went in to pick them up and I was steamed. If I treated my customer that way you know that I would NOT have customers. The cheap glasses were well over $300 so they weren't that cheap. Next time I think I'll go to a real optometrist. These guys are definitely the fast-food store of eyeglasses. "

America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses is not a merchant member
America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!