• AmeriMark

"I ordered a robe from Amerimark and tho I haven't received it yet, I've already made up my mind that this is a company I do NOT want to do business with any more-once is enuff. They've been filling my email box with offers for ugly, low quality items that I wouldn't buy if they cost a penny each! If they dare call me about "healthcare", they aren't going to like what they hear! And when you do place an order, you're immediately flooded with spam from other connected companies. Do yourselves a favor, do NOT order from these people!
I just got off the phone with the bank, I canceled my debit card and ordered another one. Let them try to get extra $$ now! I called their customer disservice center, was told the medical program was offered ONLY if you make your order by phone, but have read many reviews of people who ordered on line getting hit too, so obviously their CSRs are lying to us. DO NOT BUY FROM aMERIMARK!

This review was modified by diamonddiva on January 30 2015 08:26:45 AM

"I placed an order fifteen days ago. I received the order without a problem but today I received a call pushing their health care. The call started by inquiring if I was satisfied and saying that they would be sending coupons for future orders. She was very subtle about the fact that my card was going to be charged every month to include their health plan. I can see where this scam works on a lot of people. Be careful! "

"STAY CLEAR OF THIS RETAILER!!! BEWARE... I found a pair of boots for my husband that breaks his back working in the cold outdoors everyday. I ordered them on the 1st of November, was told they were instock, they had no problem taking my taking my money, BUT sending me what I paid for was the problem. After a week with no boots I asked customer service where they were. Their answer "they will be there in 7 to 10 days". After another week I asked them where they were and was told if they weren't here by the 20th of December to get ahold of them. Well my husband couldn't wait that long with the approaching snow storm, so I told them to cancel the order. Their reply, the order can not be cancel because it shipped. In reality the order didn't come for a few weeks after I asked them to cancel it, on December 7th. So if you want to deal with a headache and bad customer service this is your store--if not stear clear!!!!!!"

"I ordered Jean Nate products from Amerimark and received my order on Friday, 4/23. I've had faster service from companies, but this was certainly OK at 5 days after ordering. The product arrived nicely packaged and in very good condition. I would order again from this company."

"Avoid them. This mail order firm specializes in scamming elderly customers by pressuring them into agreeing to a "free trial period" for expensive "discount programs", after they made a mail order purchase. My 88 year old mother was a victim. For the inside scoop on their methods, and how to get refunds, from an actual Amerimark sales rep (who acknowledges the scam), see: http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-877-658-2273/3"

"Received order confirmation with link to check order status but it continued to state: No order found, please try again. I called and was told that there was a delay in the order and they would deduct shipping charge. Nice. Within a few days I received another call asking if I would accept some coupons (1 that would save me $x.xx on my next order) and then I could pay $x.xx (don't remember the exact amounts) per month to receive more. What this sounds like is upon receipt of the coupons I am automatically enrolled and will be billed every month unless I canceled. I immediately opted out. Also did check the BBB and understand this may be the bulk of the complaints Amerimark has received. Beware buyers!

"Best price on the net for a Wonder Washer after using a coupon. USPS standard shipping took over a week but was discounted to $1.99. Good deal and good price, nice item too. No complaints."

"Before you order anything from this company be sure to check out their Better Business Bureau Report:

Share AmeriMark's store rating

AmeriMark is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AmeriMark is not a merchant member
AmeriMark does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!