• Rating 4.58/10 6 reviews

AmeriMark is not a merchant member
    AmeriMark does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • AmeriMark contact information

"STAY CLEAR OF THIS RETAILER!!! BEWARE... I found a pair of boots for my husband that breaks his back working in the cold outdoors everyday. I ordered them on the 1st of November, was told they were instock, they had no problem taking my taking my money, BUT sending me what I paid for was the problem. After a week with no boots I asked customer service where they were. Their answer "they will be there in 7 to 10 days". After another week I asked them where they were and was told if they weren't here by the 20th of December to get ahold of them. Well my husband couldn't wait that long with the approaching snow storm, so I told them to cancel the order. Their reply, the order can not be cancel because it shipped. In reality the order didn't come for a few weeks after I asked them to cancel it, on December 7th. So if you want to deal with a headache and bad customer service this is your store--if not stear clear!!!!!!"

"I ordered Jean Nate products from Amerimark and received my order on Friday, 4/23. I've had faster service from companies, but this was certainly OK at 5 days after ordering. The product arrived nicely packaged and in very good condition. I would order again from this company."

"Avoid them. This mail order firm specializes in scamming elderly customers by pressuring them into agreeing to a "free trial period" for expensive "discount programs", after they made a mail order purchase. My 88 year old mother was a victim. For the inside scoop on their methods, and how to get refunds, from an actual Amerimark sales rep (who acknowledges the scam), see: http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-877-658-2273/3"

Rating 8/104/5

"Received order confirmation with link to check order status but it continued to state: No order found, please try again. I called and was told that there was a delay in the order and they would deduct shipping charge. Nice. Within a few days I received another call asking if I would accept some coupons (1 that would save me $x.xx on my next order) and then I could pay $x.xx (don't remember the exact amounts) per month to receive more. What this sounds like is upon receipt of the coupons I am automatically enrolled and will be billed every month unless I canceled. I immediately opted out. Also did check the BBB and understand this may be the bulk of the complaints Amerimark has received. Beware buyers!

"Best price on the net for a Wonder Washer after using a coupon. USPS standard shipping took over a week but was discounted to $1.99. Good deal and good price, nice item too. No complaints."

"Before you order anything from this company be sure to check out their Better Business Bureau Report: