Stores > Amazon.com

Customer service: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.49/10 6.49/10

2016-07-25

AMAZON SCREWED US OVER

"This would be a 0 stars if I could do it. I want to warn all of you to AVOID this website. My husband got a credit card that he never applied for and they refused to resolve the situation. They refused to tell him what account the miscreant used and stated "oh you don't have to give an email or use an account to apply." They refused to do an investigation without him signing something. Obviously their company isn't trustworthy so why should he literally GIVE them his signature? They would not assist us what so ever except to close the fraudulent account and tell us we have to wait 30 days for the account to close?!"

2016-07-21

Missing items

"Amazon will tell you that they shipped you items that they did not and continue to charge you for them. Talked to Amazon representatives multiple times and was pushed around with no resolution. They will waste your time until you give up and steal your money."

This review was modified by loyalcustomer221 on July 21 2016 11:02:24 PM

2016-07-07

I was lied to repeatedly about delivery days...

"I am a Prime Amazon Member. I ordered a new $1300.00 TV that I found on Amazon which was promised to be delivered "next day" on July 6, 2016. The date was updated to July 7, 2016 online when I checked the status online. I called and was told that it would definitely be delivered on July 7th and that Amazon would refund my next day shipping. I waited all day on July 7th for the TV. The TV never arrived. I went online and it said that it was coming by MAIL and that it was in transit! I called Amazon and asked how in the world could they guarantee ANYTHING sent by MAIL to be delivered the following day...and how could they send something so expensive and fragile BY MAIL? They had no answer. The agent put me on hold and said that she would call the USPS about the delivery. She came back online and said that she had spoken with the USPS and had been told it would be delivered by 3:00 p.m. She told me that she would call me back at 4:00 p.m. to confirm the delivery. At 4:20 p.m., I had no TV and no call from Amazon. So, I called Amazon. All the agent could tell me was that, in checking his tracking information, he could see the TV was "in transit." I told him that I KNEW that much as I could see it when I looked myself. He told me at that point that the TV would "probably come tomorrow or the next day." I told him that I had reserved a man to come out to mount my TV based upon Amazon's "guarantee" and all he could say was, "I'm sorry. I know you are frustrated." At that point I told him to cancel the order and I would go to Best Buy and get the TV there for the same price. He told me that he canceled the order. I also told him to cancel my Prime Membership as well. I am done with Amazon and their delivery "guarantee" days which, obviously, mean nothing at all."

2016-07-07

Amazon makes life easier!

"Love Amazon for their selection, speed, customer service, and everything else!"

2016-07-04

Amazon Rocks!

"I ordered the NEBO BIG Larry Power Flashlight/Work light. I received the order very quickly and the shipping was free (with my Prime membership). The light was exactly as described. Highly recommend but always check pricing elsewhere to see if Amazon has the best price on the item."

This review was modified by Buy2muchstuff on July 04 2016 08:27:26 PM

2016-06-29

Only place to order EVERYTHING online!

"I love Amazon, I can't speak highly enough of their services. Any time I have an issue, they fix it promptly. I have only ever had one shipping issue with them in the 10 years I've been a Prime member. Their prices are amazing, and you can buy anything from them. I love Amazon Mom, Prime, Subscribe & Save, Pantry, and my two-day free shipping is AMAZING!"

2016-06-27

Amazon Could Be Great For You

"I thought it was a great service when I was a Prime member, but I decided to drop Prime, because of the price increase and I'm currently not ordering much items. I recently ordered four items with free shipping (over $49) and it's been over a week and they have not even shipped yet. So it tells me don't expect decent service if you are not a prime member. Another killer is that Amazon is now charging sales tax if the shipping warehouse is located is your state. They do have great prices on a lot of items, except for Amazon Pantry."

This review was modified by Ironbalut on June 27 2016 08:48:20 AM

2016-06-23

Amazon Prime? A sketchy endeavor.

"While Amazon if quick and easy with promises and guarantees they are completely ignoring the fact that they can't deliver a product when promised more than 70% of the time. A great deal of my business requires reliable time estimates. I can't rely on Amazon delivering anything on time.

Another great idea poorly executed.

This review was modified by franktarget on June 23 2016 09:22:46 PM

2016-06-23

Buyer Beware!! My money was never refunded after a return.

"Buyer BEWARE! Amazon is OK if you don't have any problems, but once a problem arises, it is impossible to get support or rectify the mistake.
Purchased a TV for $300+ dollars which I had to return. My return was accepted and my online account states that my refund was issued; however, it was never credited back to my credit card. It has been impossible to get a hold of any support at Amazon and I had to dispute the charge with my CC company, which is also presenting with difficulties due to Amazon. In summary Amazon still owes me $300+ and I'm loosing hope that I will ever get it back. This customer will not be making any more purchases on that website.

This review was modified by emma2016 on June 23 2016 02:27:09 PM

2016-06-22

Amascam?

"I have been ordering with Amazon for a few years and never had a problem, until recently, I was being charged for prime and not notified until my other purchases were declined and or I checked my statements. From what I asked and what they told me that they will automatically to be was ant purchases over $35.00 would be initially free, since when did they change that? why wasn't an email sent out for such changes? Anyways so I purchased a few items which I accidently brought 2 of the same item, in which I will be sending back and having to pay to ship it back, so my item was $37.95 and they were going to refund me $30.00, in which I emailed sign you up after you click the 2 day free delivery which to me is bull, from what Amazon used them asking why was I going to get a lower refund from the price I paid, especially when I would have to pay to ship it back? They assured me that I would get my full refund. I just do not understand why Amazon has resorted to trying to cheat people out of their money? "

This review was modified by Rochelle.Dhamer on June 22 2016 02:16:16 AM

2016-06-20

Worst service by Amazon

"2 May 2016 I ordered a saree for my mom. in picture its look good but when it was delivered ,i saw , i was very sad to get this product. The product quality is very cheap , and same day i made return request but till now meas today 21/06/2016 nothing action made by Amazon or his seller . They don't want to get return this product . I send three times mail for returning but they have no time to check my mail and give my money back.

Today I am purchasing laptop charger . I made payment three times , each & every time y payment get cancel . I am totally embarrass by its service.

This review was modified by SandeepSingh111 on June 21 2016 09:24:45 PM

2016-06-18

Excellent Product

"Amazon is the first place I would go to if I want to buy things online.

They had a wide range of items for me to choose. I am happy that I can find the item that I want.

2016-06-15

I love my books from Amazon

"Books here are really cheap and good."

2016-06-14

Shipping and customer service quality rapidly declining!

"Amazon recently switched to an sketchy delivery service (Ontrac) that doesn't offer daily delivery. I'm a Prime member, which in theory provides two day delivery. Now almost 100% of shipments are delayed by several days. When I asked Amazon customer service what was going on, their response was: "there is no way to request a specific shipper. we can't offer any additional insight or action on this matter." Basically, " we could care less that you may be paying $99/year for Prime two-day shipping". There are quite a few competing vendors that offer both more rapid shipping (without the Prime subscription charge) and customer service that at least tries to address delivery problems. I'll be switching to them."

This review was modified by ccccc1 on June 14 2016 08:30:43 AM

2016-06-10

Going down, down, down!

"I ordered 3 items on May 29, 2015. They were all in stock at the time of ordering. It took Amazon 8 days before the order was marked as "shipped". Now, after 12 days, the order still has not arrived, and since tomorrow is Saturday it will take at least until Monday to get the items - that will make it 15 days (or more) altogether.

It is clearly noticeable since many months that Amazon's shipping times for non-Prime customers are getting worse and worse. I am more and more avoiding to buy from Amazon whenever possible. Amazon is still good to check out things but besides that it has lost all shininess that it once had.

This review was modified by consumer987 on June 10 2016 02:46:49 PM

Share Amazon.com's store rating

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!