• Amazon.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.40/10 5.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.24/10 5.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.24/10 4.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10

"Excellent!!, shopping with them almost every day for years, I signed for Prime, so get all in 2 days, Love Amazon!!!"

"I'm a prime member on Amazon and love getting my stuff in 2 days or less! I have never had issues with items shipping and sold by Amazon, so 5 stars!"

"Love Amazon, have ordered for years and have had nothing but good experiences, returns have been very easy and painless, refunds are prompt!"

"I USE TO BRAG TO EVERYONE ABOUT AMAZON, HOW GOOD THEY WERE AS I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS, BUT THE LARGEST PURCHASE I MADE WAS ON A DIAMONG RING FOR OVER $15K AND THE RETURN POLICY WAS WITHIN 30 DAYS FOR ANY REASON, BUT I HAD A REASON, I HAD IT EVALUATED AND THE DIAMOND WAS CHIPPED, THE JEWLER IS IN TEXAS IS A SCUM BAG BY THE NAME OF "CHANDNI JEWLERS" ONE OF AMAZONS SCAM VENDORS! THEY REFUSED TO EVEN GIVE ME A RETURN AUTH EVEN THOUGH THYRE POLICY WAS "30" DAYS ANY REASON, NOW I HAVE RETURNED THE DIAMOND AND THEY HAVE HAD IT SINCE FEB 4TH YET AMAZON REFUSES TO GIVE ME BACK MY $15,500, 15 GRANS THEY ARE TRYING TO SCREW ME OUT OF, 15 BUIG ONES, I NOW HAVE TO SUE AMAZON TO TRY AND GET MY MONEY!"

"The best place to get almost anything. Being a Prime member is the best way to go. You have access to all the prime video plus free two day shipping. I always go to Amazon first when I'm looking for something."

"My 1st go-to place for online shopping. They have everything you can imagine, books, cds, clothes, groceries, etc. and offer free shipping for orders over $35.00

Customer service and easy return policy makes shopping a breeze.

Moud975's Avatar
Ile de France

"J'ai toujours trouvé tous les produits que je voulais sur Amazone, je trouve qu'ils sont aussi compétitif que price misiter ou même ebay. Leur site est très bien fait. Je peux trouver une réponse sur le site. Bref j'adoreee"

"May be good place for buyers but worse for sellers. Amazon customer team is totally focused on buyers and biased. Whole team is unmature for decision making."

modified review This review was modified by Pal Singh on February 22 2015 10:59:00 AM

"I've been an Amazon Prime customer for many years and I think that they are probably the best company that I've ever dealt with. To this date, don't have a single complain about anything (product quality, cancelling/changing orders, shipping, returns).

Very happy thus far.

MikeNix52's Avatar
Chicago, IL

"I do most of my ordering from Amazon now and am very happy with that. I've replaced a lot of my department store shopping with online. I have Amazon prime and items are always delivered quickly. "

"I'm an Amazon Prime member and honestly it is totally worth it. I receive my orders in 2 days using Free shipping. 99.44% of the time the orders are accurate. Prime is now being offered on so many products that there is very rarely ever a time I can't find something in Prime category. There is no limit on the number of orders you can make with free shipping. If you haven't signed up yet for Amazon Prime, but do a lot of shopping, seriously consider it. The yearly subscription is minimal compared to the savings thanks to free shipping. Not to mention all of the other bonuses Amazon Prime members receive such as free access to videos and shows. Love it!"

"Sloppy seller guarantees. I lost a $600 camera because Amazon gave a scam artist a refund. The guy claimed he never received the camera; the postmaster personally confirmed it was delivered and received. You cannot chat with anyone, or call, only emails. Everyone you deal with is in India. I will not buy from Amazon, or sell. Stay away. "

"I recently tried to buy a NoNo hair remover as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. First, it never ever arrived. Instead of a full refund, I got robbed by Amazon.com $93.46!! They say they put that amount back on my card (it was a split payment--part on a gift card. part on my credit card), with "documentation," and it never ever appeared on my credit card! I tried to dispute it with my credit card company and they just said that Amazon has "documentation." So Amazon.com, being the stealthy thieves that they are, just put me out by $93.46!!!--money, that I really need! Thanks a lot, Amazon!!!"

modified review This review was modified by kewljool on February 14 2015 01:44:22 AM

" review of Amazon, February 13, 2015
By doympls
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: TYCO KENDALL 202020 Filac FasTemp Thermometer - FasTemp Probe Covers - 1 TB
Amazon claims that the deceptive listing for the product that was listed Jan 14 2015 which now has been changed was no fault of the seller, therefore the fault for placing a deceptive listing along with an improper product description must lie with Amazon. Amazon is unwilling to admit their fault, and i am stuck for paying for something I purchased but did not receive. This review is not on the product as shown but only against Amazon. Amazon is trying to say that I received what I ordered which is not true, I did not receive what was depicted in the listing of Jan 14. the listing image has now been corrected but the product description still describes the thermometer and accessories, it should list that they are probe covers. The photo below is the original image of the product listed.
I cannot post picture here

modified review This review was modified by doy60 on February 13 2015 01:03:56 PM

"Amazon runs a shoddy business. I was in the middle of ordering a gaming chair , I had it in my cart and the price went up 20 dollars. I contacted Amazon and they said sorry our prices are always changing . I said so you can change the price once it's in the cart and thyw said yes that is some bad business . I will not shop at Amazon again "

modified review This review was modified by Colts6969 on February 10 2015 09:27:36 PM

Share Amazon.com's store rating

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!