• Amazon.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10

"Can't stop ordering from this company. The best thing is the customer service. I had a problem with an item recently and it was all resolved in seconds through the online portal. I really couldn't have been happier so I keep ordering. The UPS guy loves me"

Ken-Fougere's Avatar
Boston

"I've been buying and selling on Amazon.com since 2005. I find the products that I need quickly and at a great price. I've purchased computers, HDTV's, clothes, sneakers and perfume & candles for my wife.

VIZIO M420SL 42-Inch 120Hz LED-lit TV

modified review This review was modified by Ken-Fougere on March 22 2015 10:27:42 PM

"Great company - Amazon.com
You can recover some of your money spent for the purchase and also you will get 5$ to your account. To do this, follow the link and register online Extrabux. Extrabux makes it easy to earn cash back and find coupons at the stores you love. After you create a free account, simply click to a store from extrabux and make a purchase. In 1-7 days, your cash back will be added to your Extrabux account. Go to link bit.ly/1wGq3vU

"They shipped the right binder leafs, quickly without any hassle. Would order again."

"Good prices, emails me right away confirmation and tracking number. Super good."

"Much cheaper than Newegg. I buy most of my electronics here now. "

"This is a review for Amazon.de (for some reason Reseller Ratings won't let me create a separate listing for Amazon.de).

Amazon.de will not pricematch.
Amazon.de will not refund even if their (high) price drops by 20% three days after you made your order.

Amazon.de will not combine shipping: I ordered three identical items, 47 Euros each, and Amazon.de had them shipped separately charging me 46 Euros for each shipment.

Will only order again if there's absolutely no other options (thanks to our thief and murderer 'president' Putin we're don't have a lot of shopping options here in Russia).

"I have been a loyal amazon customer for awhile now. I really believed that they were a good place to buy items. My boyfriend had a mishap with items in the past but I haven't until recently. I was charged for amazon prime without knowing. It said I was a member since September of 2014. I was never charged in September and somehow I was being charged in March. I sent a very mean email to amazon and immediately stopped my amazon prime membership. It makes me want to stop using amazon if I am going to have a hassle every time they want to charge me with amazon prime. I have heard many people say the exact same thing has happened to them. This is awful and needs to stop. Loyal customers turn away because of this. I am going to look at any other option before I look at amazon. It is now my last resort. "

modified review This review was modified by ashleyjjjjjj on March 09 2015 10:46:57 PM

"I bought the Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder from Kiss Me Organics. It is a great product with a satisfying green tea taste. I used it to make cakes and drinks, and I think it's the best green tea powder I have ever used."

modified review This review was modified by terming on March 08 2015 04:45:08 PM

"my advice is simple: don't sell on amazon, they will keep your money and will demoralize you with messages like: ''Transfer amount scheduled to initiate on Mar 9, 2015* '' that should change next week to ''Transfer amount scheduled to initiate on Mar 16, 2015* ''.........
I have the tendency to the skilled as thieves
I want to tell you my story:
I started like a buyer on amazon occasionally since 2013 but in 2014, I tried to sell on amazon.com, the first sale was in October 2014: a book, then 6 tablets but I haven't received my money (approxim 2100 dollars) and each time it finds an excuse,
the worst that they suspend my account,
I write a lot of emails to him but they did not respond.
So, don't sell on amazon, try ebay, it is very good and the service is best for either the buyer or seller. I'm right now a seller right now and the name of my store is :
My eBay Member id: centreleccanada_montreal

modified review This review was modified by centreleccanada on March 08 2015 01:50:12 PM

"I love Amazon. Years ago my biggest annoyance was that the free shipping was slow, but Prime just works for me. Now I order when I need something and don't try to batch things together in to large monthly orders. It's fast, easy, and reliable. How can so many people on here not like Amazon?"

modified review This review was modified by joshbaltzell on March 10 2015 01:07:44 PM

"Excellent!!, shopping with them almost every day for years, I signed for Prime, so get all in 2 days, Love Amazon!!!"

"I'm a prime member on Amazon and love getting my stuff in 2 days or less! I have never had issues with items shipping and sold by Amazon, so 5 stars!"

"Love Amazon, have ordered for years and have had nothing but good experiences, returns have been very easy and painless, refunds are prompt!"

"I USE TO BRAG TO EVERYONE ABOUT AMAZON, HOW GOOD THEY WERE AS I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS, BUT THE LARGEST PURCHASE I MADE WAS ON A DIAMONG RING FOR OVER $15K AND THE RETURN POLICY WAS WITHIN 30 DAYS FOR ANY REASON, BUT I HAD A REASON, I HAD IT EVALUATED AND THE DIAMOND WAS CHIPPED, THE JEWLER IS IN TEXAS IS A SCUM BAG BY THE NAME OF "CHANDNI JEWLERS" ONE OF AMAZONS SCAM VENDORS! THEY REFUSED TO EVEN GIVE ME A RETURN AUTH EVEN THOUGH THYRE POLICY WAS "30" DAYS ANY REASON, NOW I HAVE RETURNED THE DIAMOND AND THEY HAVE HAD IT SINCE FEB 4TH YET AMAZON REFUSES TO GIVE ME BACK MY $15,500, 15 GRANS THEY ARE TRYING TO SCREW ME OUT OF, 15 BUIG ONES, I NOW HAVE TO SUE AMAZON TO TRY AND GET MY MONEY!"

Share Amazon.com's store rating

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!