• Amazon.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.80/10 5.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10

" Amazon hasn't been too bad. I have only had to return 1/50 of my orders for the past three months. I bought an iPad 6 for about 200$, great savings! The box was secure and the iPad was just like new! (It was used too!) I had to return an iPhone 6 Plus because the cracks on the screen were too major and the seller said that the phone had one minor crack. Customer service was great and gave me a refund with no hassle. The return & shipping times were only a day. I LOVE the site!"

This review was modified by Shopper_mom_91011 on October 04 2015 04:19:37 PM

"I feel very very guilty every time I shop from Amazon. Yes, it is a FANTASTIC resource - it has pretty much everything you might need and is great for last minute shopping. However, it is a disgusting corporation that is destroying local businesses, not to mention the fact that it is a disaster for the environment with all the shipping and whatnot. Amazon has saved me a few times, but at a great cost. I'm worried about what will happen to the rest of the stores in the country if Amazon continues to grow the way it is currently growing. "

"OMG & WOW that Amazon has received such low ratings! THIS WEBSITE IS AWESOME & THE GO-TO PLACE FOR THE BEST PRICES ON EVERYTHING!! I have been purchasing all sorts of things on Amazon.com for, at least, 12 Years! When the occasion arises, I may compare prices on, let's say, THRIVE MARKET (Has Some GR8 Organic Grocery Prices!!) and sometimes Amazon.com is better, sometimes Not. If you are new to buying Organics (as I am) you will start to become familiar with some of these sites and their prices. In the meantime, I find it's worth the few extra 10minutes or so, If You Really Want To Change The Way You're Eating, FOR THE BEST! It certainly can be a pain in the ass, but I have a few health issues and the time I spend learning how I may be able to help my health is So Worth The Time I Deal With The Shitty Issues Of My Bad Health! I JUST DISCOVERED THIS WEBSITE & WANTED TO SHARE THE AWESOME EXPERIENCES I'VE HAD. NO ONE HAS ASKED ME TO WRITE THIS REVIEW!"

"Probably my most favorite shopping site. Over the years they have started to add items (groceries, delivery, clothing, etc.) and it is just simply enormous. The prices, ratings, reviews, extent of products and brands of same-type product can almost be over-whelming. I am a Prime Customer as I do a lot of shopping through Amazon and the Prime Membership of $99 / Year is well worth the savings in shipping cost and 2-Day delivery, for me. I like that they keep the cost of an item 'up-to-date' and if there is a change (up or down) you are informed if there is a newer 'same' item or if an item in your 'Wish List' has dropped in price. I usually do comparison shopping through a number of sites and Amazon is absolutely competitive and most of the time has a better price than elsewhere.
I appreciate their quick payment set-up for returning customers so that information doesn't have to be re-entered each time.

"Amazon has always been wonderful. UPS lost a few orders because my apartment is very difficult to find and Amazon sent me a replacement at no cost with 2 day shipping. Couldn't be happier with Amazon's service over the years. Although now I just pick up my orders from a local UPS Store to avoid lost orders. That works out much better for me. I've also had very good experiences with various sellers who sell through Amazon.

I highly recommend them!

"This site has gone so far downhill in the past year or so it's not funny. Extreme shipping times, misrepresented shipping times, wrong items and misrepresented items have been par for the course. I have had to return 2 out of the past 6 items for being misrepresented on the site. A current order has shown 9/22 as delivery date. It's 9/23 and no item. Amazon's answer is to "give it a couple more days.""

This review was modified by Orion940 on September 23 2015 03:29:16 PM

"I love the convenience of shopping for everything at one website, but I hate how the prices are different based on the size. I see an item for 39.99, but in a Large size it is $90. "

"I once loved ordering from amazon but its going down hill quickly. Im a prime memeber and the last few orders I have placed the package never arrived although it they said it was delivered. I have a door man and a camera for all deliveries. The packages never came.

In one occasion the guy delivering it actually called me and to confirm the address he had thought the city (chicago) was the street on the address slip and when I corrected him still no package showed up.

When I talked to amazon they said to wait 2 more days and if it still wasn't there they would send me another item. I pay for the prime membership so I can have my packages in 2 days and now its turned into at least 6 day delivery for the last 3 products. I no longer trush this company and will be canceling my membership.

"BEWARE CREDIT CARDS * NEW AMAZON NOT NICE..... I was told I would be refunded for their mistake then my bank charges me an overdraft fee because they went ahead and took the money from my card. And now they are telling me it is my problem not theirs. Beware of the new scam of amazon. I use to love it but now I am scared to even use my credit card with them. "

"Love Amazon! Always fast shipping and great C/S!"

"I have purchased ASUS zenfone 5 mobile from Amazon. I got it the next day. Great store......!"

"They are definitely legit for sure! They are promising, very supportive and, they have lots of amazing products! I just recently lost an item I was ordering, and called them back to see what they can do. So they recovered a song, my account, and a lots of in store credit I lost.

I would definitely recommend this website and their products! Recovery has been a very good success with them!! :D

"Blue AFENDO® Lipstick-Sized 3000mAh Mini Aluminum Power Bank On Amazon

Rechargeable and Portable with pretty color, so nice!!! 4 hours Playtime empowers me with much more fun than I thought. Wonderful item!

"forget the reviews of their vendors the company Amazon is who should really be reviewed
have you been purchasing for years to the same address only to be told sorry its your fault
your address is undeliverable when they have delivered over 100 packages....... then when you call
they say they will credit you .............. good luck with that .......... not true ............... take it up with Amex as product not received .........if you really need something get in your car and go pick it
up don't rely on amazon and if you call for help you'll get a made up answer with is not truthful
shame on you amazon

This review was modified by neilschenkel on September 06 2015 04:06:50 PM

"i purchased a sharp microwave drawer and they canceled my order ..i waited three days to watch for shipping and they all the sudden cancelled with no explanation but was out of stock..it was priced at 899.00 then a slash through it said now 699.00 i bought. i bought and applied for amazon store credit .. it went right through .. now they have cancelled the item because i believe it was a false advertising as when i questioned them about it they said had no more..now i only see online for 1000.00 plus so my personal opinion is they decided not to accept my payment of 699.00..it was the price they made it i bought it and now two days later no microwave..never again with amazon to many third parties maybe not so much on the up and up..see ya amazon.ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE DID FOR ME WAS TELL ME I WAS SCREWED OUT OF THE ITEM ..

discount direct was the seller ... poor seller

Share Amazon.com's store rating

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!