Stores > Amazon.com

Customer service: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10

2016-06-27

Amazon Could Be Great For You

"I thought it was a great service when I was a Prime member, but I decided to drop Prime, because of the price increase and I'm currently not ordering much items. I recently ordered four items with free shipping (over $49) and it's been over a week and they have not even shipped yet. So it tells me don't expect decent service if you are not a prime member. Another killer is that Amazon is now charging sales tax if the shipping warehouse is located is your state. They do have great prices on a lot of items, except for Amazon Pantry."

This review was modified by Ironbalut on June 27 2016 08:48:20 AM

2016-06-23

Amazon Prime? A sketchy endeavor.

"While Amazon if quick and easy with promises and guarantees they are completely ignoring the fact that they can't deliver a product when promised more than 70% of the time. A great deal of my business requires reliable time estimates. I can't rely on Amazon delivering anything on time.

Another great idea poorly executed.

This review was modified by franktarget on June 23 2016 09:22:46 PM

2016-06-23

Buyer Beware!! My money was never refunded after a return.

"Buyer BEWARE! Amazon is OK if you don't have any problems, but once a problem arises, it is impossible to get support or rectify the mistake.
Purchased a TV for $300+ dollars which I had to return. My return was accepted and my online account states that my refund was issued; however, it was never credited back to my credit card. It has been impossible to get a hold of any support at Amazon and I had to dispute the charge with my CC company, which is also presenting with difficulties due to Amazon. In summary Amazon still owes me $300+ and I'm loosing hope that I will ever get it back. This customer will not be making any more purchases on that website.

This review was modified by emma2016 on June 23 2016 02:27:09 PM

2016-06-22

Amascam?

"I have been ordering with Amazon for a few years and never had a problem, until recently, I was being charged for prime and not notified until my other purchases were declined and or I checked my statements. From what I asked and what they told me that they will automatically to be was ant purchases over $35.00 would be initially free, since when did they change that? why wasn't an email sent out for such changes? Anyways so I purchased a few items which I accidently brought 2 of the same item, in which I will be sending back and having to pay to ship it back, so my item was $37.95 and they were going to refund me $30.00, in which I emailed sign you up after you click the 2 day free delivery which to me is bull, from what Amazon used them asking why was I going to get a lower refund from the price I paid, especially when I would have to pay to ship it back? They assured me that I would get my full refund. I just do not understand why Amazon has resorted to trying to cheat people out of their money? "

This review was modified by Rochelle.Dhamer on June 22 2016 02:16:16 AM

2016-06-20

Worst service by Amazon

"2 May 2016 I ordered a saree for my mom. in picture its look good but when it was delivered ,i saw , i was very sad to get this product. The product quality is very cheap , and same day i made return request but till now meas today 21/06/2016 nothing action made by Amazon or his seller . They don't want to get return this product . I send three times mail for returning but they have no time to check my mail and give my money back.

Today I am purchasing laptop charger . I made payment three times , each & every time y payment get cancel . I am totally embarrass by its service.

This review was modified by SandeepSingh111 on June 21 2016 09:24:45 PM

2016-06-18

Excellent Product

"Amazon is the first place I would go to if I want to buy things online.

They had a wide range of items for me to choose. I am happy that I can find the item that I want.

2016-06-15

I love my books from Amazon

"Books here are really cheap and good."

2016-06-14

Shipping and customer service quality rapidly declining!

"Amazon recently switched to an sketchy delivery service (Ontrac) that doesn't offer daily delivery. I'm a Prime member, which in theory provides two day delivery. Now almost 100% of shipments are delayed by several days. When I asked Amazon customer service what was going on, their response was: "there is no way to request a specific shipper. we can't offer any additional insight or action on this matter." Basically, " we could care less that you may be paying $99/year for Prime two-day shipping". There are quite a few competing vendors that offer both more rapid shipping (without the Prime subscription charge) and customer service that at least tries to address delivery problems. I'll be switching to them."

This review was modified by ccccc1 on June 14 2016 08:30:43 AM

2016-06-10

Going down, down, down!

"I ordered 3 items on May 29, 2015. They were all in stock at the time of ordering. It took Amazon 8 days before the order was marked as "shipped". Now, after 12 days, the order still has not arrived, and since tomorrow is Saturday it will take at least until Monday to get the items - that will make it 15 days (or more) altogether.

It is clearly noticeable since many months that Amazon's shipping times for non-Prime customers are getting worse and worse. I am more and more avoiding to buy from Amazon whenever possible. Amazon is still good to check out things but besides that it has lost all shininess that it once had.

This review was modified by consumer987 on June 10 2016 02:46:49 PM

2016-06-09

Best way to order diapers

"Baby supplies really add up. The weekly trip to buy diapers made me wonder if there was some way to save money on these things. I did a search for cheapest diapers and saw that Amazon sold them. What do you know, they have the best price on Pampers. We signed up for the family club and now get diapers shipped to us once a month at a cost that is cheaper than going out to buy them....and they come to us. The best thing about this besides saving money is not having to go out to the store late at night because we ran out of diapers and forgot to buy them.

2016-06-08

deleted

" deleted......................."

This review was modified by LER-MAN on June 14 2016 09:55:37 AM

2016-06-01

good items

"We use it on a daily basis. Amazon makes shopping a pleasure. You don't have to go thru the hassle of getting dressed, driving to the store, finding a parking place & dealing with sales people (most of whom are on a commission so they worry you to death by being pushy, insistent & aggressive to make a sale & earn $$$). You have to find a dressing room, undress to try on clothing (when the dressing room is usually a mess from prior custormers use), get dressed and go to checkout where the sales person will try to get you to sign up for the store' card (when you already have Visa or Mastercard, etc). Then you have to trek back to your car and deal with traffic going home, Amazon eliminates all the above aggravation (you can sit in your "PJ's) drink your coffee, eat your snack and browse at any hour day or night, compare all your items of interest, make a decison, pay with your card, then click to complete the purchase. With Prime you get free shipping in 2-days. Usually the prices on Amazon are very competitive

2016-05-29

Amazon is losing it's competency in shipping - becoming not worth it

"First let me say I am a Prime member and pay for that premium service. I am a long time Amazon shopper. Lately, they are beginning to lose hold of their core competency, service and shipping. Last two orders in point. One for a product that showed in stock, turned out it was not. Instead of telling me, Amazon contacted an outside supplier who did not get the order and never shipped it as well. I got nothing after 3 inquiries. The outside supplier was totally incompetent as well. I canceled and ordered elsewhere and received in one day, for cheaper. Now, been waiting on a battery that should have been here a week ago. Nothing! No update, not a word. Customer service and shipping are failing on a regular basis now. Looks like this model may be folding up on itself. Very disappointing."

This review was modified by cbennett8 on May 29 2016 06:18:50 AM

2016-05-27

Amazon is the first place I look to buy things online

"Amazon has the speediest shipping and best customer service of any vendor I've dealt with. Because of this, I spend thousands of dollars a year there.

One example: I had a server get damaged in shipping. When I complained, they offered to take it back, or give me a partial credit. I took the credit since it was still functional.

Another example: Some leather cleaner they sent me leaked in transit. Amazon immediately refunded me the product price.

Returns are easy, the online account system is comprehensive and easy to use, and pricing is really good, too. I try not to shop elsewhere.

2016-05-26

Crooks

"I have two gift cards and when I tried to redeem them I was told they are not valid ($60 value) so I finally got ahold of "Amazon chat" and was told that I need not only the card numbers (which i provided), but also the Order # (which Amazon did not provide me). So I am out $60. Never, ever, ever buying anything from these crooks. "

This review was modified by Tharmeni1 on May 26 2016 02:06:05 PM

Share Amazon.com's store rating

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!