"Amazon is always my go-to for any on line shopping. I always find the lowest prices and shipping as always been fast.
They will continue to be my top choice.

"nice website. Love the look."

"Amazon USED to be such an amazing company, now their customer service is TERRIBLE. Imagine I order a large bird cage to be delivered to my freight forwarders in Florida. The cage comes in 2 boxes but only one is delivered by Amazon. When I get the half of the cage months later in Trinidad, I let them know I only got half the cage. Mind you, Amazon NEVER contacted me to let me know there was a problem with the second delivery! Now they said they can either give me a half a refund or send a new cage IF I RETURN THE HALF THE CAGE I RECEIVED! I told them it is impractical for me to return the cage as it will cost more to ship it back than to make a new cage! To me the only solution is for them to actually complete the shipment or refund me in full as they have not honored their contract.."

modified review This review was modified by tracydemontrichard on October 15 2014 11:24:40 AM

"Delivered earlier than expected even on a non-prime product"

"I love this place! I shop here for everything and anything I need from A-Z. I am a prime member so the free two day shipping is awesome. I usually only shop using sellers who accept the prime membership benefits because those that don't do not honor the free two day shipping time, and therefore are nixed off my list when buying goods. "

"Offering freebees. is the only way of doing business and how to give more discount than flipcart is the only way of surviving competition.others are fast aproching and not very difficult for them to replace you from no.1 postion.any ideas ? or you are having plans to outsmart in a positive response

for buy one and get two free?can't you think differently and define and rewrite rules in marketing

"I have bought a few cds through Amazon. The ones I buy are a little harder to find hence why I didn't buy them here in Toronto. The prices very greatly but typically they retail at reasonable prices. That said the price by the time it lands at my door becomes insane. Why, you might ask? Shipping! On average the shipping on them, new or used with these guys is well over $20. I am certain that Amazon gets a big cut from the shippers but it is only a CD. They don't weigh much and they are small. The post office would be real cheap to get them around.
So here is the hilarious part. Amazon asks me to do this review. I pointed out that I got hosed on the shipping so they sent me back an email saying "sorry, we can't post your review unless you reconsider what you are saying" and it directs me to a list of guidelines. In the guidelines it states " if you have a comment regarding shipping please direct that to our complaints department and don't try to post that in your review". Lol. The shipping made this CD; one of the top releases in 1984 and a billboard top 100 seller one of the most expensive cds I have ever bought! I am an avid music buyer and have imported cds from all over the world. This is more expensive than most of those? Amazon's reaction: "shhh! Don't tell them that." Is that a shock? Nope but the gag request is hilarious.

modified review This review was modified by RobERacer on October 06 2014 10:21:29 AM

Vista California

"I have Amazon Prime and love it. I order weekly at the very least and saves me from shlepping to a store. Prices are usually cheaper or about the same as a local store. Paying sales tax sucks but I get the concept. I wish they had a flat rate for multiple items for next day air. "

" Amazon's deceptive ratings

I have been a long time customer of Amazon's but about 6 weeks ago they did something that I thought was weird then I complained and there was no response. I posted a rating on a software that was terrible and had good ratings on Amazon. They replied to my rating saying they could not post so I read it over and there was no bad language, nothing other than 1 star rating with an accurate statement as to why. I then learned that Amazon has hundreds or more raters that product is sent to free so they can rate it. So much for trusting their rating system.

modified review This review was modified by Whydoyouneedthis-97552 on October 03 2014 08:06:40 PM

"Been a customer for over 10 years. I ordered something on a Sat. that I needed before the following weekend. Checked to see if it was shipped on Mon, it wasn't, then I checked on Tues, it wasn't. I went to cancel and was told I couldn't. What!! I was told it was shipped, and questioned if it was, where's the shipping confirmation and tracking information. They said it's in the process of being shipped, I said I don;t want it because it won't get to me on time for a wedding (it's a monopod). They said they couldn't cancel, but I will be charged for it, I can refuse delivery, and I will be refunded. I said that's unacceptable and I cancelled my Amazon account because of total lack of customer service. "

modified review This review was modified by Bronx-Jimmy on September 30 2014 01:38:00 PM

"Great products and good prices"

"They wasted my entire day off when I arranged to have a package delivered today then laughed at me on the phone after telling me they "misplaced" it. I will make sure sellers don't use Ontrac before purchasing from them. Hours and Hours of my time wasted not to mention phone time with Amazon to get a refund. Now I'm told it will take days to get a refund before I can purchase from a different seller. I found a seller other than Amazon and at a cheaper price who doesn't use Ontrac. I had no idea buying from Amazon could be this bad. They kept me waiting with their cut and past responses for hours today. Just awful."

"Horrible customer service. If you contact them, they just paste prewritten answers into the chat window. They could not care less about your problem. I contacted them a dozen times with zero resolution.

modified review This review was modified by bogogota on September 25 2014 04:24:12 PM

"PLEASE READ THIS MESS BEFORE YOU MAKE A PURCHASE
! (as of today I have a broken stove)
Hi Cameron,
I spoke to Atwood this morning, and they are actually requesting to speak to you. Atwood feels that the easiest and fastest way for you to get the replacement is to call them directly and they would be happy to get that sent to you. We want you to know that we are still here for you and if you should have any troubles at all, please give us a call. The person I spoke to was Jeff in Technical Services. You may ask for him, but I am confident that anyone in that department will make sure to take care of you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Atwood's phone number is 574-264-2131. You will probably need to have the serial number available when you call in and a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. If you should need us to resend this to you just let me know.

From: Sales
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:58 PM

Thanks Cameron,

I will contact Atwood and have them send you the replacement part. I will be contact with you tomorrow.

from: Cameron Freeman
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:17 PM
To: Sales
Subject: RE: Return Request Closed for Amazon.com

Sophia,

You can send me the replacement part.

Cam

Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 5:14 PM
Importance: High

These photos really help out a lot. Now that I can see what damage the Cooktop has, I would like to run another option by you. Of course as we discussed I can still file the damage claim with UPS and they will come by to pick the unit up and return it to us and then we can send you a replacement out. This is not a problem to do but sometimes takes a little longer than the second option we have. From past experience we do not believe this damage happened in transit. If you would like I can reach out to Atwood and ask them to ship you a replacement top (only) under warranty. We are pretty confident they will do this since we have pictures of the damage and this has happened in the past. The damage appears to have come from manufacturing. This option will probably be a little quicker for you. Please let me know what you would like to do. We are here to work for you so whatever you decide is fine with me I will work on either option diligently for you.

135 N Aspan Ave # 6
Azusa, CA 91702

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Freeman
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:46 AM
To: Sales
Subject: RE: Return Request Closed for Amazon.com order

See attached photos of stove.

Please call me.

Cameron Freeman
Technical Hot and Cold
37667 Cherry Hill
Westland, MI 48186

Subject: Return Request Closed for Amazon.com order

Dear Cam

American RV Company has closed the return request listed below.

Reason for the closure of your request: Solved a technical issue

Seller comments: As we discussed in our conversation we are unable to accept this item back for return under our normal return policy. This would qualify as shipping damage and claim will be filed on your behalf. Once UPS has picked up the damaged item and it is in transit back to us we will send you out a replacement. I will await the photos of the damage unit and keep you updated throughout the process.

We truly apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this matter for you. If you should have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us at anytime and reference ticket

Regards,
Sophia

========================================
Return Request Details
========================================

Seller: American RV Company
Item: Atwood CA-35 BPN 52756 3 Burner Slide-In Cooktop Black Top Piezo Ignition For Notched Counter
Qty: 1

For more information about seller return process, please visit the Seller Returns Help page:

Learn more about the Amazon Product Return Policies:

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Amazon.com

"Awesome place to shop online. Absolutely second to none in terms of customer service. There is no other online retailer that comes close to the utopia of what Amazon and Prime membership has to offer. Simply marvelous. :)"

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!