"Great products and good prices"

"They wasted my entire day off when I arranged to have a package delivered today then laughed at me on the phone after telling me they "misplaced" it. I will make sure sellers don't use Ontrac before purchasing from them. Hours and Hours of my time wasted not to mention phone time with Amazon to get a refund. Now I'm told it will take days to get a refund before I can purchase from a different seller. I found a seller other than Amazon and at a cheaper price who doesn't use Ontrac. I had no idea buying from Amazon could be this bad. They kept me waiting with their cut and past responses for hours today. Just awful."

"Horrible customer service. If you contact them, they just paste prewritten answers into the chat window. They could not care less about your problem. I contacted them a dozen times with zero resolution.

modified review This review was modified by bogogota on September 25 2014 04:24:12 PM

"PLEASE READ THIS MESS BEFORE YOU MAKE A PURCHASE
! (as of today I have a broken stove)
Hi Cameron,
I spoke to Atwood this morning, and they are actually requesting to speak to you. Atwood feels that the easiest and fastest way for you to get the replacement is to call them directly and they would be happy to get that sent to you. We want you to know that we are still here for you and if you should have any troubles at all, please give us a call. The person I spoke to was Jeff in Technical Services. You may ask for him, but I am confident that anyone in that department will make sure to take care of you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Atwood's phone number is 574-264-2131. You will probably need to have the serial number available when you call in and a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. If you should need us to resend this to you just let me know.

From: Sales
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:58 PM

Thanks Cameron,

I will contact Atwood and have them send you the replacement part. I will be contact with you tomorrow.

from: Cameron Freeman
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:17 PM
To: Sales
Subject: RE: Return Request Closed for Amazon.com

Sophia,

You can send me the replacement part.

Cam

Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 5:14 PM
Importance: High

These photos really help out a lot. Now that I can see what damage the Cooktop has, I would like to run another option by you. Of course as we discussed I can still file the damage claim with UPS and they will come by to pick the unit up and return it to us and then we can send you a replacement out. This is not a problem to do but sometimes takes a little longer than the second option we have. From past experience we do not believe this damage happened in transit. If you would like I can reach out to Atwood and ask them to ship you a replacement top (only) under warranty. We are pretty confident they will do this since we have pictures of the damage and this has happened in the past. The damage appears to have come from manufacturing. This option will probably be a little quicker for you. Please let me know what you would like to do. We are here to work for you so whatever you decide is fine with me I will work on either option diligently for you.

135 N Aspan Ave # 6
Azusa, CA 91702

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Freeman
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:46 AM
To: Sales
Subject: RE: Return Request Closed for Amazon.com order

See attached photos of stove.

Please call me.

Cameron Freeman
Technical Hot and Cold
37667 Cherry Hill
Westland, MI 48186

Subject: Return Request Closed for Amazon.com order

Dear Cam

American RV Company has closed the return request listed below.

Reason for the closure of your request: Solved a technical issue

Seller comments: As we discussed in our conversation we are unable to accept this item back for return under our normal return policy. This would qualify as shipping damage and claim will be filed on your behalf. Once UPS has picked up the damaged item and it is in transit back to us we will send you out a replacement. I will await the photos of the damage unit and keep you updated throughout the process.

We truly apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this matter for you. If you should have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us at anytime and reference ticket

Regards,
Sophia

========================================
Return Request Details
========================================

Seller: American RV Company
Item: Atwood CA-35 BPN 52756 3 Burner Slide-In Cooktop Black Top Piezo Ignition For Notched Counter
Qty: 1

For more information about seller return process, please visit the Seller Returns Help page:

Learn more about the Amazon Product Return Policies:

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Amazon.com

"Awesome place to shop online. Absolutely second to none in terms of customer service. There is no other online retailer that comes close to the utopia of what Amazon and Prime membership has to offer. Simply marvelous. :)"

"Worst customer service ever, I spoke to a supervisor as well named Nick R and the rep prior to him was just horrid. They messed up delivery dates and an order that I needed to get. I know amazon is normally fine on auto pilot but if you ever need help their outsourced customer service is really bad. You are much better off maybe spending a little more money for good service. "

modified review This review was modified by Pegsmp on September 12 2014 12:40:04 PM

Amazon.com User

"Is it just me or does anyone else have issues with Amazon removing your negative reviews on products and then claiming it isn't related to the seller you're reviewing?"

Amazon.com User

"I have never dealt with such an incompetent, badly run company with rude staff who imply their customers are liars and refuse to refund money when Items have been ordered but never delivered!!!! In my mind to take monies from someones account and refuse to return it when goods have not be delivered in my mind it THEFT. Its about time someone took this company to task and teach them how to run a business properly. Having spent 13 days continuously on the phone trying to track down the order or get a refund and having taken days off work when promised items would be delivered I have no alternative than to write this review in hope that someone can offer advise on how I can take further action to get my monies back. Im told on a daily basis that Amazon can not contact the seller they use for the items and wont answer me when I ask them how they can deal with a company they have no contact with??!?!?! The supervisors refuse to speak to you and never call back probably because they know that the items they have falsely sold do not exisit!!! think I will stick to more honest reliable companies in future rather than this terrible company"

Amazon.com User

"My friends and family has used this store many many time, they allways got there stuff fast and in order. But if you dont get it when they say you will be guaranteed to have it, there service is not good. they will tell you this doesn`t usally happen, and when you nag them long enough they will offer you to send you a new item. you get no reduced price or free shipment. there service been great until you get some problems. then they really dont give a shit. I love this site, but the service I got when they messed up was horrible. So all in all, good site if you don`t have any problems with shipping and need their help."

"There are so many goods on it, for the same design item, different supplier have different price, however the quality is good, the shipmen is fast, it is good...."

"shipment is fast, but some price is high."

brandersph's Avatar
Los Altos, California

"One of the best online shops on earth!"

"Very poor customer service. Ordered an item and received 10 days later, bent and damaged beyond use. Selected Amazon's replacement service only to receive an email stating that it would be another 6 to 8 weeks to expect delivery, all the while their web site was showing 4 in stock. Totally unacceptable. Got a refund, but i have to wait until they receive back my produce. A very expensive item, so now I still have to wait to purchase this item locally, as the time to get my refund will be about 10 more days."

modified review This review was modified by segretonome on August 22 2014 06:42:18 AM

"Simply the best online shopping experience. Fast, reliable shipping. Great pricing. More importantly, great customer service. Amazon will make a mistake from time to time, and their willingness to go above & beyond in order to resolve the problem is second to none. Amazon is the gold standard for customer service online."

"I placed an order at amazon.in...first of all product what i have received did not match with actual order. i started following up amazon. customer care and AtoZ gurentee claim team so pathetic..did not bother even 1% to resolve my query. finally i am ending up paying shipping charges... but no result...I was so frustrated i have closed my account. even i wrote to Mr. Jeff but nothing has work out for customer...I have wasted my whole one week and money on this.....I never go again to this site..in ..future and never recommend to my friend and family. "

modified review This review was modified by jaymitshah on August 19 2014 03:15:43 AM

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!