Amazon.com Reviews - Amazon.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.10/10 2,264 reviews

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (2,279)

"I ordered using Prime one-day shipping and the nitwits used the USPS again. For the third time, they used the USPS on a time sensitive item and, as precision is hardly their thing, the USPS missed the mark. It was for a child's birthday this time. Why can't a customer select the carrier and level of service at our own cost? They make good on the finances, but a 9 year old boy hardly cares I got a refund. They are just plain unreliable."

modified review This review was modified by dgrif98765 on April 08 2014 10:10:14 AM

"They do a good job but sometimes make it very difficult to bypass there extras"

RShakleford's Avatar
Phoenix, Arizona

"I love ordering from Amazon. They consistently have the lowest prices and ship items very quickly. Many times I will receive them a day early. One time when something was a day late they instantly refunded the shipping charges. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Read to the end: I am a new seller on Amazon and began selling Items that my father owned before he had passed away. Amazon removed my selling privileges because I had come close to a 5000 dollar limit for new sellers. Amazon sent me an email that I could provide a case in order to expedite the review so that my selling privileges would be reactivated. Amazon has so far screwed me over. They have over $3500 of my money from the Items I sold on Amazon. As a maximum time for the review to take place they said 14 days max. It has been almost a month and I have made 4 cases and have never had even one email response back from them.
Update: they have resolved the problem now. and I have received the money

modified review This review was modified by Jarom on March 22 2014 10:11:19 PM

"Amazon.com is the absolute best online retailer bar none. I have purchased countless wonderful, and a couple not so wonderful items from them. Any time there is any problem with anything you buy there they can't be faster or more courteous with their assistance to make it right. Every time I buy elsewhere and have difficulty I lament the fact I didn't search amazon. Great selection, great products and great customer service. Again the best!!!

modified review This review was modified by vicbil29 on March 15 2014 07:03:26 PM

"Amazon is a great place for electronics supplies. We recently bought a digital camera which came with a small memory card. So I Googled the much larger capacity memory card and found dozens at Amazon. Then using filters I was able to find one rated very high, that was high speed and cheaper (including shipping) than several other web sites. Who made it so easy and saved me money? The internet SuperStore known as Amazon. "

"Amazon has dealt with a problematic order in a fabulous manner. My recent order of a $500 uninterruptable power supply arrived damaged. Amazon offered to send out a replacement by 1 day shipping and have CEVA come to pick up the damaged unit (as it is extremely heavy). This is a superb response that I felt should be shared (and not the first time that Amazon has earned loyalty for their handling of problems with orders)."

Rating 8/104/5

"Bible is one of my favorite books. So I bought this book named The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name without any hesitation when I saw it on amazon. I love how it shows the story of God's love for us throughout the entire Bible. And it is quite suitable for those who have kids to tell stories about God’s love."

"While I have had problems with products I have ordered, I have never had a problem with Amazon.com's customer service. Here's the story:

I bought four Silverstone Tek computer power supplies. One of them died three months later (outside the standard Amazon.com return/refund policy). So, I entered into a chat with Amazon.com customer service, expecting to go through a bit of a hassle to get a replacement of the item -- if they denied my request, I planned on explaining to them the warranty of the item. Instead of a hassle, it was easy as pie. The Amazon.com customer service rep offered to send me a prepaid return label and immediately shipped a replacement at the same time -- now that's service!

On top of that, I had to go through this same process three more times (Silverstone Tek's PSU's are junk) and each were as equally easy.

Since then, I had two more PSU's die. So, I was completely fed up and done with these junk PSU's (5 out of 8 have died within a 4 month window of purchase). I went into to chat, explained my problem to the Amazon.com rep and requested a refund for the itemds. No questions asked, no hassle, nothing . . . the representative submitted a full refund for my purchase made around 5 months ago, and sent me prepaid labels to mail the PSU's back.

When I first went into chat to request this refund, I have to admit that I was pretty angry and frustrated. After having spoken with the Amazon.com rep (while I still hate the product), the Amazon.com rep took what was originally a stressful and frustrating process for me and turned it into one where I am very satisfied and "walked away" happier than before.

In fact, I was SO impressed by this continuous exceptional service that I sought out site just laud how great my experiences have been. Keep up the great customer service Amazon!

modified review This review was modified by gz1derbread on February 19 2014 11:11:43 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"Bought a couple of old movies from Amazon.com Quality left something to be desired, but better to see bad copies then none at all. "

"This is my favorite place to shop online. The selection is gigantic to say the least, and the customer service is excellent. I've also sold college books I bought used on here, and the seller services are great as well. If you've had bad customer service with Amazon it is likely a 3rd party seller, since Amazon lets them get away with pretty much. I've bought a lot from them and will continue to buy a lot from them."

"I am very happy with amazon. shipments are fast and dealing with the vendor is painless, indeed, an enjoyable experience. I use the site to buy many things over the course of time and even when there has been a problem, amazon has fixed it right away. "

"I have used Amazon.Com numerous times over the years, and have NEVER had a bad experience with them. I also buy DVD's from their UK division, Amazon.Co.UK, and my experience with them is just as good. I would reckon I have used Amazon probably hundreds of times. They are prompt, you can obtain comparative prices through them from various sellers, and they have the best and most prompt return system I have ever seen. Also (and this is the best part), you can get feedback from other buyers on the items you are checking. If you can't find an item at Amazon.com, the item is probably not made! They have everything.
Kudos to you, Amazon.Com!

"I love Amazon. They have a nice selection of products. I broke a cell phone and had to replace the screen. I was able to order a replacement screen kit for under $10. Shipping time was a little longer than I would have hoped for, but I did receive my item.

I was also amazed with the list of resources, when I was researching the kit, it had a list of "How To" videos. I found that very helpful.

"Love using Amazon... I really never had any problems. But... I buy my fashion stuff from smaller online retailers."