Stores > Amazon.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.97/10 4.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.66/10 4.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10

2016-04-27

3 months, 2 shipments, 0 working products.

"I ordered a recumbent bike. Ship to Japan. The first order, i only got box 1 of 2. Instead of them sending box 2 again, i had to put it all back in. They said They'd pay return shipping. For a month, i've been contacting them trying to get the last $200.

Second shipment, a piece is missing. The piece connecting the seat to the bike. Run around. New people. I think they're trying to hold out till the return deadline, so they don't have to refund AND pay return shipping.

On chat now, waiting for the helper to come back on.

This review was modified by Tarumi.b on April 27 2016 01:18:42 AM

2016-04-22

Great place to buy books

"I like Amazon, it is great place to buy ebooks and small stuff like t-shirts."

2016-04-17

iPhone accessories rock...

"Ordered Spigen heavy duty case for iPhone. Very happy with quality. Also ordered Tech Armor premium ballistic glass screen cover. Very impressed with quality and ease of application."

2016-04-13

no problem

"I have used amazon several times. prices are about the same and I have returned products and received great customer service and quick refunds. thank you amazon"

2016-04-11

Shipping Today a joke

"Shipping today status is a joke. I have had numerous orders with that status that didn't ship for 2 or 3 days."

2016-04-09

They are trying to force people into prime

"Non prime customer's orders are being delayed on purpose. My last 2 orders have not shipped for over a week. That is ridiculous with today's technology. Every other business in the world gets their orders processed within 24 hours but Amazon takes 160 (give or take). eBay has the same items for generally the same price and free shipping with no minimum order or membership fee. "

This review was modified by Ace120 on April 09 2016 04:22:30 AM

2016-04-06

Fantastic service

"I have used this site many times but mostly for books. Fantastic assortment great prices excellent delivery times."

2016-04-06

Worst Customer services with amazon.

"give your self a favor and stay away from amazon,
i do regret buying a kindle voyage from them.
i have decided not to buy anything from them in the future.i will download all my ebooks from anywhere else.the time and patience that it take to fix every little problem with them is just unbelievable.forget there cloud storage for my books,i don't need it.
i hate amazon and there customer services.

2016-04-04

Customer service was great

"I bought a t-shirt and sweatshirt and the USPS delivered it to the wrong address so I never got the item. Amazon resent me both items BEFORE I was even able to make a claim against the USPS for loosing it. That's great service!"

2016-04-02

Amazon is a SCAM

"I was charged $105.93 for a Prime Membership, I did not join. I called Amazon at 888-280-4331 and they told me, my account was hacked in by someone in Berlin, Germany. Alec, the rep., told me he had to remote access in my account. I told him, I did not feel comfortable with someone in my account and I didn't understand why they had to go in my computer. I told him I was going to call my bank. Chase told me, I had to handle this with the merchant. I called again, and the woman told me, I was going to receive a refund in 3 to 5 days. So 2 weeks later, I called and Frank told me he had to remote in my computer. I was arguing this issue, but I did. He was asking questions...who uses this computer? Do I do my banking on this computer? Very personal questions. Again, I am not getting my refund. Finally, I deactivated the account and will never use Amazon again."

This review was modified by jimmypell99 on April 02 2016 01:55:50 PM

2016-03-28

Best online Service

"Service provide is great and fast. All the products are of good quality... Customer service department is Very helpful .... I mostly buy goods for this site.. I really recommened it.."

2016-03-25

Amazon hates Canadians

"So today I tried to order some items from Amazon.com. I selected Ships to canada and then selected the free international shipping option. I selected items only sold and shipped by amazon.

Once I got to the checkout I was shocked to see shipping costs in excess of 3 times the value of the order.

I tried contacting their customer service department and they informed me Amazon only offers free shipping to Mexico and Singapore.

Seriously free shipping to SINGAPORE? but not Canada?

Another classic example of a poorly organized american e-tailer that discriminates against Canadians.

I strongly recommend not supporting this company until they recognize Canada is part of North America.

This review was modified by Motoemt on March 25 2016 09:59:47 PM

2016-03-24

Disappointed in Amazon I will think twice about using Amazon

"I am well aware of the fact that many items on Amazon.com are not sold or fulfilled by Amazon. I therefore am very careful about what I buy there and for how much. I rarely buy anything from other sellers but Amazon. I found some Ottlite lightbulbs I needed on Amazon that were no longer available from Office Depot where I usually order the bulbs and bought the lamp. They were fulfilled by Amazon but sold by another person.

I ordered two bulbs. They came in a box with a mini bubble wrap sleeve around each one and no other packaging in the box. I was skeptical when I saw it. But since it was fulfilled by Amazon I did not worry too much I thought they would be honest about it.

Boy was I wrong. The bulbs did not work. I had to open the packaging to find out they did not work. I did a return and sent it with their shipping label. They claim they did not get the return. I got my money refunded then they took it back. So I am out the money for the bulbs.

Now to my dismay I can't leave feedback about this at all. They say I have to leave packaging feedback in one place and product feedback in another. The place for feedback about packaging does not have my item there. The place for regular product feedback does not allow packaging feedback.

What a huge waste of time. Fulfillment by Amazon means absolutely nothing.

2016-03-18

Amazon Review

"Choose your vendor by reputation! I will always just use Amazon itself as a vendor."

2016-03-16

Mostly good for Audio Books

"I'v built a good collection from here. Cheaper than buying the hard copy."

Share Amazon.com's store rating

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!