"I have NEVER been so dissatisfied with a company. WORST Customer Service EVER!! Obvious errors on their end with my account and cancelled my shipments in the middle of my order without notification. And then said I cancelled it....no cares to try and rectify the situation either....AWFUL!!"

"I love Amazon.com. I have been ordering from them for years, and have had zero problems."

modified review This review was modified by MarianD on December 17 2014 10:43:24 PM

"I love amazon!! If you really search you can find anything you need!"

"All my experiences with Amazon have been great. With prime, I noticed a step up in customer service (e.g. sending a complete replacement of an item when only one minor part was missing from the original order, or refunding the amount of a gift set of three when only one part was missing from one out of the three items). Prices on certain items can be more than what you would pay at a local retail store. Returns are always a breeze."

"Never got my product. Very disappointed. I've ordered a lot of things from amazon. And of course around Christmas time they mess up shipping my package. Will never order from amazon again. "

"Amazon pretends to post user reviews, but, in fact, the reviews are carefully culled, no matter how negatively the user is mistreated by the merchant. If you see a merchant with a pure five star rating, most likely they are horrible and Amazon is cleaning up a shoddy merchant's reviews.
There is no reason to pay the premium Amazon charges, your odds of getting a satisfactory transaction are better just going to some random web site.

modified review This review was modified by Watermellon on December 12 2014 03:37:20 PM

"I am very satisified with shopping in Amazon!"

"what the hell, well not bad "

modified review This review was modified by jzhao206 on December 11 2014 12:44:06 AM

Los Angeles, CA, USA

"I've bought a few things off of amazon so far and have had no problems. Easy to order, always received within 2 days with amazon prime, with the products as advertised. So far, so good! They even delivered a dishwasher all the way to my doorstep in a 2nd level apartment complex with no elevators! (In less then 2 days even!)"

"Love this company! It's so great to be able to have a wide variety of products to choose from that people can sell. However like any auction site, you need to be wary and careful who you buy from! "

"Easy to shop, a lot of reviews, good customer service."

"Excellent shipping and service, I've never had any troubles getting my items from Amazon. I love my amazon prime, getting items in 2 days."

"I ordered a projector for my son's birthday with a GUARANTEED 2nd day UPS air.. the day it was GUARANTEED to be here it was not.. I was lied to by amazon and UPS.. amazon has lost a family of amazon shoppers.. They ruined my son's birthday"

modified review This review was modified by msdamazonexcustomer on December 06 2014 05:59:29 PM

"After reading other reviews here, the consensuses is Amazon is no longer what it used to be. I now have to pay CA tax, yet shipping might as well come from China. I was informed if you opt for 'free shipping', you will be put on indefinite hold while they service paid shipping customers. They use the same shipper in either case, its the time it takes them to package that makes the difference. Its been nearly two weeks since I ordered and it has yet to leave their warehouse. Anyone wanting a Xmas present before the 25th, should look elsewhere unless they order before Thanksgiving. To get normal delivery service, Amazon customers are now forced to pay high shipping fees (which really means faster packaging). So the values of the past with Amazon, are no more. Look elsewhere for cheaper prices and better customer service."

"My dad ordered a $700 fishman loudbox and it had defective bass problems.

Amazon fully refunded his amount and we didn't have to go through the hassle of shipping it back.

I trust amazon 100% and would recommend them to others. Not many companies take care of you like amazon does.

To those who put negative reviews. I'd say they are probably confusing amazon for their third party sellers.

When you buy something from amazon always check to see if it's shipped and sold by amazon.com or amazon llc!

They have great community product reviews and their lightning deals are sahweet! Check slickdeals.net for great amazon deals once in a while!

I LOVE YOU AMAZON!

modified review This review was modified by frozutek on December 04 2014 10:10:21 PM

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!