"Amazon is the worst place to sell stuff. I sold some stupid lady a book and over a month and a half after she had used it for her class she asked me for a return. I said no but good ol amazon said sure you can have your money back. They forced me to pay her $150 even though she was a month past the return policy date. All they told me when I contact the was sorry she must have place the return before the return date. That was a lie because it shows when she requested a return. Screw Amazon!!!! I will never shop or sell with them liberal stupid SOBs!!! I hope they go out of business or get hacked. I hope one day I run into one of the amazon people who settled my return case! "

modified review This review was modified by suckitamazon on January 27 2015 06:40:48 PM

"amazon robbing customers!

I am disgusted both at Amazon and at seller. My money was stolen, my book time riders) was never delivered, I told amazon and they completely ignored me. What a disgraceful site, further to this they block all my reviews so they would avoid negative remarks

"The cheapest place I could find the item I was looking for. Shipping was quick, packaging was a very sturdy, but too big."

"Amazon is the best e-retailer. Prime is the best too. I just received duplicate orders and they says I can keep it"

"i have seen in chenai the customer and delievery service was really worst .i suffered alot they deduct amount for fast delievery to delievery within 2 days but they not yet delievered i called to courier guy and chennai customer care they kept their mobiles in switch off mode i never suggest to my friends."

modified review This review was modified by sumangundekari on January 16 2015 11:32:22 PM

"If you are not a Prime Member you are tossed to the side. Usually gets my packages at about 10 days from order and they almost always come beat to hell."

"Find another place to do business. The customer "service" with this company has deteriorated to the point that, while we were considering selling product here, we will not sell product. We cannot trust how this company will treat our clients. Product sits for an average of NINE days before it ships, client support is not here in the US and there is no viable information to be garnered from anyone on the other end of the phone or email. Do yourself a favor, buy local. Amazon his HORRIFIC!"

modified review This review was modified by Notlimnerak on January 14 2015 11:42:49 AM

"Beware of Galatics on amazon.

I asked to cancel an order before they have shipped, they refused to cancel shipping, told me to refuse the item when it did ship,(which is still hasn't 2 days later) and then are going to charge me $60 restocking fee anyways. Why would I pay a restocking fee for an item that hasn't left your warehouse yet?

Seems they are forcing the item to ship so they can grab money for a restocking fee.

This is no way to run a company. Not to mention I have a different person responding to my email every time.

modified review This review was modified by c1234sadler on January 13 2015 05:42:39 PM

"Amazon offering false commitment n changed after receipt of payment I think this is the platform where you will easily get cheated I order for computer item before processing of payment site is offering delivery with in 4 days but after payment with I next 15 minutes terms cha ge to 6 day now site is show deliver exp o 19th I belive us company does not stand with his words"

"fantastic customer service. I use amazon all the time and love my prime membership. Where amazon really has shined for me is customer service. Not one time have they been anything but a pleasure for me to deal with. I've returned several items and never had any issue. Several times they have told me to keep the item and they would just refund me my money. Amazon rocks."

"For me, Amazon.com is the worst place where you can buy.
The Customer Service is very bad, here an example:

1st agent:

07:41 AM PST Lateasha(Amazon): I will be emailing you another return label so that the item can be returned to us and once the item is received by us we will have the return shipping cost sent back to you.

As I didn´t receive the new label, I contacted again with Amazon:

2nd agent:

01:40 PM PST Glenn(Amazon): The form was submitted successfully.
I've forwarded our information to the Specialty investigation team trained to handle this issue. You should hear back from them in the next 1-2 business days. Please make sure to keep track of the emails they will send you should they ask further details only you can provide.

As I didn´t receive any email from Amazon, today, 3 days after, I contact again with Amazon, and then, the 3rd agent has other different version:

Amazon:I apologize, the agent should have mentioned you cannot return the item anymore

This is my experience with the Amazon Customer Service.

In this moment, I am in the same point in the beginning.

modified review This review was modified by jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj83 on January 06 2015 07:52:23 AM

"Item details accurate. Fast shipping, Good price, would definitely buy from again "

"Amazon has some of the best prices found online, and their shipping is extremely fast."

"Horrible service. Placed an order and a week later, my item hadn't even been packed for shipment. Canceled and purchased from a competitor. Had the product in my hand 3 days later. Nothing but excuses from the unresponsive "customer service"."

"Terrible! My boyfriend bought me makeup from my wishlist as a surprise for christmas he unknowingly clicked prime free 2 day shipping and it charged his card $100 (which the shipping took way more than 2 days to receive btw if you decide you do want gay prime). So I called them and told them it was my boyfriends card but my account and explained the situation and they flagged my boyfriend for fraud. So his bank froze his acccounts and canceled his cards. Wtf. Something that went from a sweet surprise turned into a nightmare. You SUCK amazon. "

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!