• Amazon.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.34/10 6.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.85/10 5.85/10

"I've never had a problem after years of use. I use the Amazon Chase card, I get money back, and free shipping on most orders. "

"The rudeness these they show customers .after they screw up your order is unbelievable.
We recently ordered 6 brides made dresses.paid in advance.we was told they would be of great quality and a rive in a couple of weeks..3 weeks later we received two they was okay and what I ordered.a week later got one more dress low quality bad!!!.the wrong color.a week later got 3 more.these are falling apart and there different from all the other dresses.two days on the phone with amazon they didn't care they was rude.they said to contact China and deal with them and you will have to send them $50 restocking fee.we have a wedding that they're trying to ruin. We threw those dresses in the garbage along with $600 dollars. ..look don't deal with these people.when they mess up your order your screwed. They just want your money.there not or don't know how to run a business. When you order a product they get it from chins for nothing.search directly try searching overseas products.

"This is my second order from Amazon, and it was perfect, as was my first order. Shipping time has been incredibly fast with their free shipping and final delivery by USPS. Everything ordered arrived in perfect condition, well-packed. I couldn't be more pleased with an online shopping experience. "

This review was modified by BaaRamEwe on June 18 2015 09:39:14 AM

"I just wanted to take the time to give Amazon a review. I have been buying from Amazon since their inception and I can't sing their praises loudly enough. I have had a few snafus but overall there is NO company out there providing the level of customer service that Amazon provides and hooey to anybody who say's differently. Amazon is superior its just that simple."

This review was modified by CharlottaLenoir on June 16 2015 11:51:21 PM

"submitted 2 orders this month. have to go thru hell for them to get it right. shows del date on original order and confirmation shows another date, so send email and they give u another date. finally arrived. what a bunch of idiots

submitted order today. final order indicated all items prime. get confirmation and not so. one item is another seller will take up to a month to deliver and already posted charge on my card. they use some unethical sellers. I wanted to cancel order and told only 1/2 hr after submitting. so I ask how to cancel and still waiting for an answer

decided to cancel entire order. they refused. it wasn't shipped yet, but going to be , so would not cancel all of the items. they r rude and refuse to help u with questions. I told them I would refuse all deliveries as they would not discuss returns with me. I ask for confirmation and steps they would take when I refuse package. still waiting for answer for which I will never get one. their merchandise turns out to often be of very low quality. shop dollar store. better merchandise. I have prime and that is a rip off. never use amazon. find other ethical, trustworthy companies that u can b sure your money is taken without any merchandise.

"They steal $99 from you when you sign up for the free trial. Then you get someone called Vohor (Yes that is his name and he even spelled it for me and he would not give me an employee number after he would just ignore what i was saying) on the phone and he will not transfer you to a supervisor. They will not refund the full amount they steal from you. "

This review was modified by parrysec on June 09 2015 10:04:10 AM

"I've had great experiences ordering from Amazon over the years. My most recent purchase should arrive any day and I'm really excited. "

"My complaint is about Amazon's misleading pricing policy and my customer service experience when I called to discuss it. I was looking for a car seat and entered ‘car seat’ in the search window. The second one on the list was the‘Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Saturn. I chose it because the list price was 199.99 and an Amazon price was 59.98. When I looked at the alternate colors there were a total of 7 color/style options. I discovered that the highest list price shown on any of the optional ones was only 69.99. I called Amazon at 6:25 am and was transferred to a customer rep in less than 5 minutes.

I asked for an explanation of the 199.99 list price. He said it was the seller’s price. I noted that the seller was the same on all 7, and asked him to explain. He kept repeating that this particular seller has a 199.99 list price, so he obviously was not listening to my question, maybe he was having a problem with the translation.

He then said the seller added a $74 shipping fee on that one. I asked him to explain because it was the same seller. He kept repeating that the seller added the fee to this one.

After getting nowhere, I told him I thought this was a misleading practice to display such a high list price on the one that pops up first because the customer thinks they’re getting a great deal. I asked if I could file some kind of complaint with Amazon and he told me ‘No.’ I repeated the request and got silence as the response. I asked if I could speak to a supervisor or someone higher than him and he placed me on hold.

I had him on speaker and I thought it was very interesting that the hold music volume steadily decreased until I couldn’t hear it at all. Maybe they hoped I’d forget I was on the call.

I remained on hold until 7:16 and then the call dropped.

Has anyone else noticed this type of marketing scheme? I definitely think this is a scheme because Amazon noted in Product Information section that this seat ranks #2 in the Best Seller Rankings. I guess so if people are buying it because they think they’re getting a savings of 140.01 (70%) as shown at the top of the page.
7. Now get this - another major discount store shows the price as 59.98 with free shipping!!
I am an Amazon Prime member, and have no issues with my previous customer experience on purchases and service, but now wondering if I’m buying items based on misleading List Prices. I’m reporting this because I remember seeing something like this before on Amazon and wanted to ask if anyone else has noticed things like this. Please place a comment on this site if you have experienced something like this on Amazon.

This review was modified by dayhay on June 05 2015 06:40:35 AM

Chicago

"Prime is an awesome package deal for $99 a month. That is all."

"Fast shipping. In certain areas they even deliver on Sundays. Good customer service if there are any issues. Prices are mostly quite competitive but sometimes other places have it cheaper. Make sure that when you purchase from any of the alternative vendors you chose one with good ratings. "

"Amazon really annoyed the crap out of me. They removed feedback I left on one of their sellers named Mokingtop. I needed an item quickly and placed my order. Nowhere in the seller's name or product description did it state the seller was in China. Delivery will take 1+ MONTHS! Amazon removed my review because I indicated Amazon should clearly show seller locations and is equally at fault. Bad publicity=controlled review listings. This is wrong, shame on this retail giant. They'll probably try to remove this review, Ha! Thanks ResellerRatings!"

This review was modified by peta1p on May 28 2015 07:06:13 PM

"Just had a bad service for Amazon. I tryed to return a package that was not the quality/or item that was described. From the time I purchased this item until today, my debit card that was charged for this item was stolen, well good ole Amazon has to return only to this debit card that is stolen. No other way to receive it. Per the customer service rep. who does not speak english. Piece of shit."

This review was modified by dddadddy on May 28 2015 06:22:08 PM

"i shop here for almost everything i need. good place to order from"

" I think that Amazon is one of the best online shopping website out there. Amazon has always fulfilled every purchase I have made quickly and efficiently. A few times I needed to return or exchange something and they take care of it right away."

"Incredible experience. Not sure why people can vote down Amazon as we have 1 month return period no questions asked, and reviews from previous customers to make our shopping more secure."

Share Amazon.com's store rating

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!