"Worst customer service ever, I spoke to a supervisor as well named Nick R and the rep prior to him was just horrid. They messed up delivery dates and an order that I needed to get. I know amazon is normally fine on auto pilot but if you ever need help their outsourced customer service is really bad. You are much better off maybe spending a little more money for good service. "

modified review This review was modified by Pegsmp on September 12 2014 12:40:04 PM

Amazon.com User

"Is it just me or does anyone else have issues with Amazon removing your negative reviews on products and then claiming it isn't related to the seller you're reviewing?"

Amazon.com User

"I have never dealt with such an incompetent, badly run company with rude staff who imply their customers are liars and refuse to refund money when Items have been ordered but never delivered!!!! In my mind to take monies from someones account and refuse to return it when goods have not be delivered in my mind it THEFT. Its about time someone took this company to task and teach them how to run a business properly. Having spent 13 days continuously on the phone trying to track down the order or get a refund and having taken days off work when promised items would be delivered I have no alternative than to write this review in hope that someone can offer advise on how I can take further action to get my monies back. Im told on a daily basis that Amazon can not contact the seller they use for the items and wont answer me when I ask them how they can deal with a company they have no contact with??!?!?! The supervisors refuse to speak to you and never call back probably because they know that the items they have falsely sold do not exisit!!! think I will stick to more honest reliable companies in future rather than this terrible company"

"I love Amazon. Its my favorite shopping experience online. They have everything under the sun, its really so convenient. My only complaint is that they use way too much packaging."

Amazon.com User

"My friends and family has used this store many many time, they allways got there stuff fast and in order. But if you dont get it when they say you will be guaranteed to have it, there service is not good. they will tell you this doesn`t usally happen, and when you nag them long enough they will offer you to send you a new item. you get no reduced price or free shipment. there service been great until you get some problems. then they really dont give a shit. I love this site, but the service I got when they messed up was horrible. So all in all, good site if you don`t have any problems with shipping and need their help."

"There are so many goods on it, for the same design item, different supplier have different price, however the quality is good, the shipmen is fast, it is good...."

"shipment is fast, but some price is high."

brandersph's Avatar
Los Altos, California

"One of the best online shops on earth!"

"Very poor customer service. Ordered an item and received 10 days later, bent and damaged beyond use. Selected Amazon's replacement service only to receive an email stating that it would be another 6 to 8 weeks to expect delivery, all the while their web site was showing 4 in stock. Totally unacceptable. Got a refund, but i have to wait until they receive back my produce. A very expensive item, so now I still have to wait to purchase this item locally, as the time to get my refund will be about 10 more days."

modified review This review was modified by segretonome on August 22 2014 06:42:18 AM

"Simply the best online shopping experience. Fast, reliable shipping. Great pricing. More importantly, great customer service. Amazon will make a mistake from time to time, and their willingness to go above & beyond in order to resolve the problem is second to none. Amazon is the gold standard for customer service online."

"I placed an order at amazon.in...first of all product what i have received did not match with actual order. i started following up amazon. customer care and AtoZ gurentee claim team so pathetic..did not bother even 1% to resolve my query. finally i am ending up paying shipping charges... but no result...I was so frustrated i have closed my account. even i wrote to Mr. Jeff but nothing has work out for customer...I have wasted my whole one week and money on this.....I never go again to this site..in ..future and never recommend to my friend and family. "

modified review This review was modified by jaymitshah on August 19 2014 03:15:43 AM

"I love this site for its strictness... Am more secure and sure that I cant be scammed. I received my original beats headset and av checked it. Works well"

"I had bought some weight loss diet pills from them
a week ago. Amazon never lets me down. My order
shipped on time to me. I would recommend amazon
to anyone wanting excellent customer service.

modified review This review was modified by Leelee34 on July 30 2014 09:18:40 AM

jonnybscammed's Avatar
Maryland

"got ripped off! amazon charged me so much sales tax it about broke my budget. seriously! All i wanted were some shoes for the price of $55 USD Original price in store was around $80-$90 at the time of my purchase.
I ended up paying after tax $61 I could not believe it. And using the pay by check feature was the worst thing I could have done.

Using pay by check cost me like hell. Every day, i am getting more and more disenchanted with online buying.
I contacted Amazon 2 times because I thought for some reason I was being overcharged.
Their customer service sucks, its terrible. Some lady got on the phone named Carrie, she said she was located in an office.... I forget where but she was stupid and sounded ditzy. Seriously these people had me pissed I waited about 2 weeks to receive the shoes and they were the wrong size.

I had to contact their terrible customer service again and talk to them and explain the situation and they finally agreed to help me out but it was just a big hassle and costed me so much money.
I ended up paying well-over $100

I should have just went to the store.

"Overall I am not too pleased with Amazon. Their prices are pretty good although some marketplace vendors really gouge prices on hard-to-find items. The selection of materials overall is very good. However, their shipping has been terrible on my orders. I am lucky to get it within the estimated delivery window. Their performance on the free super saver shipping is horrible, it is almost like they use it as a barely-legal version of a bait-and-switch, to suck you in buy an item by offering free shipping but providing such poor delivery that you are compelled to pay for upgraded shipping in the future. I recently ordered something and actually paid for standard shipping, and then they did not even process the order for four days (already missing the delivery window) and then I obviously received the product late, which ruins the online experience. I am now trying to buy these things locally as often as possible, and will deal with Amazon only when necessary, as their shipping issues happen to me regularly and I just cannot deal with this. I see a lot of shipping-related complaints about Amazon on this forum, so it is obviously is not just me."

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!