Stores > Amazon.com

Customer service: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10

2016-05-23

Get with them

"Other online companies should find out this companies strategy and use it as they are great."

70chevylady's Avatar

Kentucky
2016-05-21

Amazon has is Going On!

"I really enjoy shopping Amazon for various things makes my life so much easier! Delivery right to my door is great!! N I have tried the subscribed n saved n received 15% discounts on the things I use everyday! This is wonderful!! So what can I say but u should look into to using as ur grocery shopping as well as many other things too!!???? Amazon is terrific!! ????????????"

This review was modified by 70chevylady on May 21 2016 01:14:17 PM

Love this store!

"I have started buying more items online due to the fact that I work two jobs and just don't have time to go straight to a store. My boyfriend is 6'5 and has the hardest time finding clothing that fits correctly. I ordered him a hoodie from Best Buys for Big Guys Big and Tall and it was perfect. The hoodie fits him nicely and looks amazing on him. He was so happy to get something that fit him correctly and I will be sure to buy more from that person!

Thank you for the personal message in my package! I thought that was an awesome way to make your customer feel special and to create a great relationship in the future, I will be a customer for life!

2016-05-18

Service has really declined for those who don't purchase prime membership

"Long-time customer of Amazon. When Prime memberships were offered, I bought one at $80 per year. The free 2-day shipping turned out to be 3-day as often as not. Then Amazon increased Prime membership by 25%, going to $100 per year, so I dropped my membership.
My latest order included 4 items, all listed as "in stock" and all shipped by Amazon. Eight days later, the order still has not shipped. This has become the norm for Amazon. I cancelled the order and am looking for other places to do business.

Superior protection galaxy s7 edge case FBA from amazon

"The galaxy s7 edge case came faster then it said i love it thanks. This case is fulfilled by Amazon and came the second day.
Excellent quality product that actually exceeded my expectation, i am completely satisfied!
Great product with speedy delivery. Highly recommend this seller and their products.
Thanks again!!
Interested and want buy this s7 edge case visit http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D1DSRS4/

2016-05-13

What The #@$##

"I found this site and thought hey perhaps this will be good.So I clicked on a company Amazon.com that I have been dealing with for years and went WHAT THE #$#fff.
Only a 5 plus out of 10 star.
I switched over years ago from the horror of dealing with Ebay and PayPal.
It is not a perfect world and yes I have had a few glitches out of the 1000 orders I have placed with Amazon and yes had to make a few direct calls to customer service and satisfied 100% of the time.
Not so with PayPal.Lots of no tracking # and if you have a problem. Please wait the time period until you can submit a claim,then contact seller,then wait for seller to respond,then wait for our response,then if we agree we will hold your refund so we can use it for our daily cash flow to save on interest rates to make more profit.Your refund that we took out of your charge card goes into a paypal credit not your charge card and on and on so I actually am happy that Amazon has such bad reviews as It will perhaps make there excellent prices and service go above 100%.
But obviously the reviewers giving Amazon a low star rating either have an ulterior motive or are just plain brain dead as I have saved thousands of $$$$ dealing with this Great company.

One last thing is that due to this Company recieving such bad review that I think is a 100% great company I will not be using this site to read reviewers comments and have removed it from my bookmark.
Thanks for reading have a great day.

2016-05-12

Fast shipping

"Good price and fast shipping. "

2016-05-12

Very pleased with my choice of this power bank

"This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. ($3 OFF coupon code Y4ZML2TQ)

After receiving this product and using the item on various electronics, I can honestly say, this product deserves a 5 star review. A consumer knows right away by how the item is packaged, as to how the company feels about their customers. The package was insulated inside with bubble wraps and then the actual item was secured inside another box. Due to the fact the item was received during cold temperatures, I allowed it to sit at room temperature for a day before using it. Also included in the package was a small white cord to plug into a unit for charging. The cord itself measured approximately six inches in length. For me personally, the cord was too short and I opted to use a charging cord of my own.

When the unit was plugged in, 4 of the 5 lights lit up blue and I charged the unit for 6 hours before use. This unit was used on a iPad, a smart phone as well as two generic cell phones, at various times, and each unit charged within 6 hours for use. A bonus to the battery charger for me was a small light between the USB charge points. This was good for me to use at night to know where to plug my chargers in. When I wasn't using the battery pack, I was able to turn off the unit by pushing the small off/on button. To test the product further, I left it turned off for several days and turned it on for another test. To my surprise, the battery pack still had 4 lights lit up and again I charged two items at once. Overall, this product exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend purchasing this product.

Link: http://amzn.to/1MFbbtE

2016-05-11

Great Service and great Speed!

"We had a brita water pitcher break on Sunday - ordered right away and received on Tuesday evening - Fantastic Service!! Can't say enough about Amazon!!"

2016-05-04

Amazon.com ****.

"They are deceptive in all ways, most especially in their shipping practices. They lie about everything. You can get things cheaper somewhere else and they ship faster than Amazon. Buyer beware!"

2016-04-30

2 day delivery with Prime? Not any more.

"every time i buy something on "prime" with 2 day delivery, the order comes through with estimated delivery of 3 to 11 days - WTF am i paying for??"

This review was modified by Markhopkins1 on April 30 2016 07:24:42 PM

2016-04-29

Disappointed

"First, I ordered some jeans on the 22nd and they were supposed to arrive between the 28th and 30th. They didn't ship until the 28th! A week's delay to ship is unacceptable.

Second, there is no place on the Amazon site to review Amazon itself!

Third, I tried to write a review about the jeans, but it was not accepted! You can't write a review for anything other than the product! Amazon is clearly protecting itself.

Finally, I'm not going to be ordering from Amazon again. Not only am I disappointed with the service, I'm even more disappointed by their unwillingness to allow or respond to personal reviews!

This review was modified by baker2299 on April 29 2016 07:50:17 AM

2016-04-28

Great selection of Products, good service

"We have been Prime Members for a couple of years now. At first we weren't sure it was worth the membership, but we regularly use the service. Delivery is quick. Oftentimes Amazon has exactly what we are looking for with a good price and free delivery. Issues when they arise are resolved quickly without a fuss. We would highly recommend the site."

This review was modified by PleasantSurprises on April 28 2016 09:44:34 PM

2016-04-27

3 months, 2 shipments, 0 working products.

"I ordered a recumbent bike. Ship to Japan. The first order, i only got box 1 of 2. Instead of them sending box 2 again, i had to put it all back in. They said They'd pay return shipping. For a month, i've been contacting them trying to get the last $200.

Second shipment, a piece is missing. The piece connecting the seat to the bike. Run around. New people. I think they're trying to hold out till the return deadline, so they don't have to refund AND pay return shipping.

On chat now, waiting for the helper to come back on.

This review was modified by Tarumi.b on April 27 2016 01:18:42 AM

2016-04-22

Great place to buy books

"I like Amazon, it is great place to buy ebooks and small stuff like t-shirts."

Share Amazon.com's store rating

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!