• Address: 10515 Harwin suite 150

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"IMBAP Premium Gold headphone Splitter Cable is a wonderful cable. It offers faster charging time and the length is great. Would order other products from AmaMax."

"I think that order was very professional. It arrived very fast. Everything worked. I will always use this company with further orders. Thank you Amamax."

"Excellent product and service. Amamax delivers as promised and with great service."

"Very satisfied with price ,quality and shipped right on time ,happy customer !!!!!!!!! :)"

"Bought 2 micro USB cables listed as for data for Nexus 5 cell phones.
Neither cable works for anything. Not data.
Not even charging.
WTF????????

"Imba other micro usb to USB female works like a champ for such a affordable price, every thumb or usb drive I have works fantastic."

"product works great.Meet the requirements as described"

"I ordered a 10 feet charger and I love it.. Something I want it.. It long.. Works really great."

"Great product and fast shipping well done."

"Great product and super fast shipping product was very easy to find and easy to understand very impressed with service"

"It charges really fast I like it a lot its better than the original charger for the galaxy note 3 "

Dhaka

"I hope some day this site can really make fortune, excellent facilities available with in reach...."

"WOW!!! My order shipped FAST and I plug it in the product to my phone as soon as I received it and it worked no problem. The product described like it did. I'm even glad I found what I was looking for on your website and amazon a great price for both. I would order from AmaMax again. Thank you !!"

"...WHAT A RIPOFF !!! ...been seven day since my order..no tracking number no email replies, nothing...wish i would have went somewhere else...nowo i have to go thru the bullshit to get my money back..."

"I received my bestduplicator yesterday. I read the instructions and fired it up. Wow i was amazed at the ease of duplicating DVD's
you guys are great and have great equipment. I will reccomend you to all my family, relative, and friends. You are the best...

Amamax is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amamax is a merchant member
Amamax participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.