• Address: 10515 Harwin suite 150

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Very satisfied with price ,quality and shipped right on time ,happy customer !!!!!!!!! :)"

"Bought 2 micro USB cables listed as for data for Nexus 5 cell phones.
Neither cable works for anything. Not data.
Not even charging.
WTF????????

"Imba other micro usb to USB female works like a champ for such a affordable price, every thumb or usb drive I have works fantastic."

"product works great.Meet the requirements as described"

"I ordered a 10 feet charger and I love it.. Something I want it.. It long.. Works really great."

"Great product and fast shipping well done."

"Great product and super fast shipping product was very easy to find and easy to understand very impressed with service"

"It charges really fast I like it a lot its better than the original charger for the galaxy note 3 "

Dhaka

"I hope some day this site can really make fortune, excellent facilities available with in reach...."

"WOW!!! My order shipped FAST and I plug it in the product to my phone as soon as I received it and it worked no problem. The product described like it did. I'm even glad I found what I was looking for on your website and amazon a great price for both. I would order from AmaMax again. Thank you !!"

"...WHAT A RIPOFF !!! ...been seven day since my order..no tracking number no email replies, nothing...wish i would have went somewhere else...nowo i have to go thru the bullshit to get my money back..."

"I received my bestduplicator yesterday. I read the instructions and fired it up. Wow i was amazed at the ease of duplicating DVD's
you guys are great and have great equipment. I will reccomend you to all my family, relative, and friends. You are the best...

"I bought a Rosewill hot water dispenser from Amamax via Amazon.
The unit I received was defective-on-arrival. It couldn't dispense water at all. I contacted both Amamax and Rosewill via emails for exchange request with free RMA shipping (If using Amazon's RMA function, I could only RMA back for refund and pay for return shipping). At first, both of them kicked me back to each other. Amamax's reason was the shipment was directly shipped from Rosewill. Rosewill's reason was I bought through Amamax, Rosewill's authorized retailer, and was still within 30 days of purchase.

Then I sent 2nd emails to both of them, stating I was being kicked back and forth by them. Amamax replied with an upper manager's email and told me to write to that address for CC to Rosewill assistance. Rosewill, on the other hand, took my RMA request. After about half dozen times of email exchange with Rosewill, I was able to get a replacement without the need of shipping the defective one back.

In the end, all Amamax's customer support did was to kick me back to Rosewill. If this is all Amamax's customer support could do, I couldn't at all understand why any manufacturers would sell their products through Amamax. Nowadays everyone has websites to sell stuff.

"They sent me two serial ATA cables with latches when they bungled the shipping. I got one DATA cable instead of two but I called them and they upgraded my cable with latches the one I ordered didn't. I didn't have to pay a cent they have great customer service!!! I highly recommend them. And they upgraded them to SATA 2"

"WOW! I bought a duplicator from this Company it arrived like it was never shipped. The box is so well packed I could never expect it. Ive bought several duplicators before from other companys such as produp or cs, this unit was so uncomparable. It was small compact and quality the others were literally junk.
So I opened the unit and can tell the difference. Complete sony drives as promised on their unit unlike some others out their they put a rom as sony the rest as LG. Amamax is amazing and I recomend them to anyone around. I even contacted their customer service and was really nice by helping to get my order shipped SAME DAY. Couldn't ask for anything better
Keep your awesomeness amamax

- DJMNOP

Amamax is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amamax is a merchant member
Amamax participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.