Stores > Altatac.com

Customer service: Rating 0.74/10 0.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.95/10 0.95/10
2017-01-19

Hell no

"Not even 24 hours of having the laptop I was shipped and the **** doesn't work. Poor company I swear"

This review was modified by natassjagresham on January 19 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-01-12

Absolute worst company I've ever dealt with

"I ordered a refurbished MacBook Pro and a GoPro from Walmart on 12/11, and specified the shipping that would have it here by 12/23 as a Christmas gift for my daughter. On 12/22 I got an email saying that delivery was actually going to be on 12/27.

Not sure if ya picked up on this, but that's AFTER Christmas.

As a result, I and my wife were forced to go to BestBuy and pay nearly $1,000 for a MacBook Air so that my daughter would have her gift to open on Christmas Day (we were only able to do this due to receiving a very generous Christmas gift from my parents in the mail the day before).

The package arrived on 12/28. I sent an email to customer service to get an RMA ... no response. Sent another one a couple of days later ... no response. Called the customer service number, and was instructed to leave a voice mail. Never got a call back. Called the customer service number again, was told to leave a voice mail, then it hung up. Tried again a couple of times thinking it might have been something with the phone (I have poor cell reception), but the same each time.

Finally opened the package thinking that I might as well make the best of it and use it as my own laptop. When I opened it there were a couple of small dents in the case and a disgusting orange scunge on the touch pad. It started up okay, but I'm still waiting to see if it holds a charge ... not optimistic, since it had absolutely zero when I took it out of the box.

Do not ... repeat, DO NOT ... buy anything from Altatac. They are clearly shady, fly-by-night operators. To be honest, I could have gotten mcuh the same effect by taking that money and setting on fire in my driveway.

Actually, that would have at least been entertaining.

This review was modified by PABluesMan on January 12 2017 03:30:03 PM

2017-01-11

horrible company

"I bought a drone for christmas, it did not work. Bought it from Walmart.com Walmart will not take it back you have to go through Altatac and they will not return phone calls. When you call customer service your only option is to leave a message. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"

This review was modified by dpyle on January 11 2017 03:57:05 PM

2017-01-07

Excellent service

"Customer service responded immediately to my question.
I had a problem with a late delivery and sent an email to customer service.
I got an answer the next day, which resolved the issue.
There was absolutely no hassle with Altatac and the problem was caused by the terrrible tracking of the USPS.
The only reason I gave them 4 stars is that they use USPS instead of easier to track carriers like UPS or Fedex.

This review was modified by manny1274 on January 07 2017 06:38:02 PM

2017-01-05

HORRIBLE! Nov 6 2016 and still no REFUND!!! Rude! Buyers BEWARE!!!!!

"ordered through walmart.com didn't know it was 3rd party. Listing said NEW , ipad mini. I received a refurbished. Rude customer service said Walmart made the error and to call them. Walmart escalated marketplace dispute to return. After 1 month we finally got RA return info. I immediately shipped back, 2 months now and they still have NOT refunded my money!! Walmart gives me the it was 3rd party and only Altatac can process the refund. They steal money! Should NOT be associated with walmart, I would of filed a claim on my credit card by now however most of payment was on Walmart gift card. Scam company! "

It's Junk!

"Ordered a toy through Walmart not knowing it was a third party seller. Toy did not work. It took them two emails and nearly a week to answer that I needed to return the item with the original box intact....Walmart and every other company who sells this should just quit while their at it! Thanks for ruining Christmas for my autistic son! "

This review was modified by Mariamartino on January 05 2017 12:54:32 PM

Worst company ever

"I ordered two Altatac tablets from this company through Walmart.com. The tablets don't work they were Christmas gift and now they won't take them back because of a 15 day return policy. If the item is a Christmas gift how can I open it before Christmas. Technically the police should be 15 days after Christmas which would leave me in my correct time frame. These ppl know there selling bad products that's why they won't honor they extended holiday return policy which every company has. I have one tablet not even opened and I wouldn't even try and resell it to anyone. This company ****. I'm going to the BBB ON THIS COMPANY"

Beware

"Ordered from walmart.com unaware that it would be coming through a third party. Paid expedited shipping to receive my product on the 21-22 of December. Product arrives on the 26th. Contacted walmart who informs me that I would need to contact this people. Call and call and receive the same message to leave a message (which there is no option to because the phone hangs up) or email. Send 1st email and receive an automatic response that someobe would get back to me. After a couple of days i email again this time receiving a response:Hello,

This
is the 1st email that we have received from you.

Per
your order details your order was delivered on time.
Please
be advised that the shipping time frame Walmart
advises is not in accordance to our processing time frame and the USPS delivery schedule.

Your order was placed on Sunday 12/18/16 and that day our office was closed. the order was scanned and picked up on 12/21 by USPS. The time frame for priority mail is 2-4 business day, your item was delivered on 12/26 the 4th business day.

Regards,

Kimberly

Customer
Service Representative
(323)
402-6554

2017-01-01

Worst experience ever!!!!

"Ordered a new in Xbox one Gaming head set for my son for Christmas.. place the order through Walmart.com Purchased it on Dec 12. I did not receive the head set until Dec 27 and when I received it. It was not new in box. The used head set I received was just thrown in a bubble wrap bag with the accessories a photo copied manual. Then shipped. Some pieces were missing and stuff was scratched.. Called number numerous times no answer. Emailed several times no response.. Would never do business with this scamming company again.. "

2016-12-30

Worst company EVER!

"I ordered a MacBook Air for my daughter for Christmas. The MacBook wouldn't take a charge over 25%. After many many many phone calls I FINALLY got someone on the phone. She emailed a return label and per the tracking, John signed for it on 12/12/16. Today is 12/30/16 and I STILL haven't received the $494 refund. I was told it would be refunded within 7 days at the latest. I've sent many emails and called many times with no answer! I would NEVER do business with this horrible company. It is the worst online shopping experience I've EVER had. I spend thousands of dollars per year online and ALTATAC IS THE WORST! Steer clear of this film flam company."

This review was modified by GregL25 on December 30 2016 07:38:05 AM

2016-12-29

What a joke!!

"I made a purchase through Walmart.com, not knowing this was a 3rd party purchase. Item was broke, had already been opened, no instruction pamphlet; which to me seemed like a rerun item sent to me in error. I have sent several emails and numerous voicemails to the company with NO RESPONSE!!! I'm at at 28 days and counting with NO RESPONSE from this company!! I do not recommend making purchases from Altatac.com!! "

This review was modified by lachelleherd on December 29 2016 06:44:45 PM

2016-12-29

Trying to return an item, no email response and can't leave voicemail

"I received an item which I did not use at all. I am trying to return but need to get an RMA from them first. I have emailed already but have not yet received a response (been 3 days now). Everytime I call the number, all I get is a recording but I am unable to leave a message."

This review was modified by DinoR on December 29 2016 01:44:03 PM

2016-12-23

NEVER AGAIN

"I ordered thru Walmart ( shame on them for being associated with this company) anyway I paid for expedited shipping. It was suppose to arrive on Wednesday Dec 21, 2016. Here it is Friday the 23 and I don't have my iPad to gift to my son. The customer service number just goes to a recording! Walmart offered me a $25 gift and a shipping refund. :/"

This review was modified by Iris711 on December 23 2016 12:27:23 PM

2016-12-23

Wish I could give it a -5!

"Paid extra for priority shipping by Christmas. Didn't even ship until the day it was supposed to arrive! I have tried calling 24 hours a day, goes straight to recording. I have emailed and sent Facebook messages all with no response for 4 days now.

I have files complaints with BBB and Attorney General

This review was modified by Tamik98 on December 23 2016 09:00:26 AM

2016-12-22

THIEVES, SCAM, FRAUD !!!!!!!! DO NOT Order From Altatac!!!!!!! Via Walmart.com

"This company should be Arrested !!!! Do NOT Order from them.
Ordered a computer and it came scratched, missing keys, one end of the computer is cracked.

They will not return my telephone calls and will not return my e mails. Computer is for a Christmas present. I will need to order another one and hopes it comes in time for Christmas.

I will post this message on Social Media to try to help others who may consider ordering from these people. I have contacted Corporate Walmart and filed a complaint.

DO NOT ORDER from this Company !!!! SCAM and THIEVES!!!!!

This review was modified by MMPW on December 22 2016 12:07:57 PM

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!