Stores > Altatac.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.47/10 5.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review Altatac.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-29

Prefect

"Shipping was fast & phone case is Better than the over priced store ones, definitely recommend. "

2017-04-28

Great deal

"Great deal, Fast delivery this is just what I needed"

Great transactions

"I've ordered several handgun accessories (holsters, tactical belt, etc.) from AltaTac and I've been very pleased with the quality of all items and their prices. As a bonus, the shipping process could not have been faster nor smoother. I highly recommend Altatac.com."

Does as advertised

"The Jawbone does as advertised. The band is cheap and easily broken, and you can't change it. I am currently using a rubber band to keep it on my wrist. I now find I want more than the Jawbone provides and am looking for something different."

beside 2 death pixels, excellent product

"have been using my monitor daily since i buy it, and it is really good, but after some weeks i notice that around 2 pixels (may be more but it is only 2 spots) that have death pixels, but still like it."

Great boots

"Great fitting boots, comfortable on my tired old feet. Delivery was quick. Feel like A young fresh, wt behind the ears soldier again."

Contact

"Responded to my problem in timely manner"

2017-04-26

great clothes at a great price!

"Fast easy transaction and shipping A +"

GPS

"WORKS GREAT, MY OLD GARNIN WAS NOT UPGRADABLE. would BUY AGAIN IF NEEDED"

2017-04-26

Handy tool to carry around

"Great little tool to have. I had not had the need to use it because I had no emergency. However, I feel safe with the RESUEME tool. I have suggested this tool to others. One girl had a party and gave each person a small Rescueme tool. "

Good Quality!

"I purchased headphones to use for cosplay (I've already gutted them and I'm in the process of making the new headband), but I always make sure to use the product first so I can leave a proper review! These headphones have a good sound quality. They aren't tinny and don't have too much bass (though I definitely wouldn't call them natural sound either- heavier on bass than treble). They also seem to be very durable from what I can tell from taking them apart! "

TRS-25

"I have received the order very quickly. Information on departure has been given with humour that has lightened me the mood."

As stated - as delivered

"Great seller, product was described correctly, and properly, material was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition and in a timely manner "

Excellent service!

"Exactly what I was looking for! Pleasant and fast transaction!"

LG Blue DVD player

"The player was a Blue -Ray DVD player. The item that was sent did not match what was shipped. I ordered a Dell Blue-Ray DVD player. I will order other items because of their fast response to my concerns and the no nonsense way they handled the return.
Customer service was Great!

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!