Stores > Altatac.com

Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

2016-04-19

Purveyor in stolen merchandise

"I purchased an iPad from Altatac through Rakuten only to find out later (too late to get a refund) when updating IOS that it was stolen. Yes, they sold it to me as new and now I'm out my $400. Let the buyer beware when doing business with them! "

2016-04-09

"I only wish is that I could give this a zero rating, I bought a refurbished Mac Book, which I understand what refurbished means, however, I feel the computer should be at least able to function. "

This review was modified by jmerchlinsky on April 18 2016 04:02:39 PM

2016-03-17

Walmart and Altatac sale

"We ordered 2 home security cameras we found on a Walmart website. They were sent to us with a delivery date from Altatac, and arrived exactly on that date. The cameras were not ones we could use, so we sent them back to Altatac using a PRE-PAID UPS shipping tag that came with the cameras, and received our money back within a day or so after they arrived at Altatac. We would certainly buy from them again."

2016-03-16

horrible!!!

"First off I ordered a GPS from Walmart.com which altatac was the vendor. It took forever for me to receive my GPS and when i finally did it didn't work. I charged it up for 5 hours and put it in the lighter in my car. The name came on then it went to a black screen. So I called Walmart and they directed me to Altatac which I spoke to 3 people(Johnathon, jace, q were the names they gave) I was hung up by two of them and they kept being rude. Screaming the whole time, being racist, talking over me, etc one of them actually told me I sounded black and that he hates my kind. They put me on hold without asking. It was too much and they still won't give me my money back!!! I want to speak to the CEO or someone to where they can put this company out of business because if they allow this behavior they needs to be shut down. I don't appreciate the way I was talked to and I will call my lawyer in this! I demand respect and I paid for something that was defective In which they knew when they sent it. They said way worst but I'm tried of typing."

This review was modified by juicy_badd_azz on March 16 2016 04:06:31 PM

2016-03-10

Horrible Customer Service. Employee Johnathan a rude liar and CS Manager Cue does not care and will do nothing about it

"I ordered a watch from ALTATAC on Ebay a few days back. Upon ordering it, I realized that the address on my Ebay account was incorrect because I recently moved away from San Diego to Port Hueneme, CA. As soon as I finished the order, I emailed Altatac to explain the issue. I emailed again the next morning, and then to my surprise I received an e-mail from Ebay saying that my order had been shipped. Unhappy to see that my e-mail was not answered, and that the item was shipped, I proceeded to leave a negative rating on Ebay. I understand that my emails were sent outside business hours, however when I am notified by Ebay that the item is shipped, I am going to believe that the item was actually physically shipped.

Hours later, I believe his name is Jonathan, a customer service repr came into contact with me. He explained to me that the item had not yet been shipped, and asked me why I left negative feedback. I explained myself, but Jonathan said that did not justify my action of leaving negative feedback, and that if I would have checked the shipping number, then I would have seen that it was not yet shipped. After reading that my watch was shipped, believe me I had no interest in tracking it.

After this Jonathan told me that he was holding the shipping label in his hand, and that he was in ability to change the address, or even cancel the order, but that he would not because I left this negative review. If I had not done this, he said he would have been able to help me, as if to try and mock me. Right after he said this, I tried to speak further with him and he hung up the phone.

I later emailed the company and got no response. Later I got in contact with the CS Manager Cue, who refused to help me in any sort or manner.

Definitely not the way a company should run its customer service!

This review was modified by andre_hewitt on March 10 2016 02:10:42 PM

2016-03-05

Horrible!!!!

"I ordered a refurbished MacBook from Altatac and not only was the shipping screwed up but the laptop itself does not even work! The only thing that the laptop does when powered on is show a folder with a flashing question mark in it! To top it all off the company is not available on the weekends so that I can get assistance in fixing the MacBook issue! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AT ALL!!!"

This review was modified by alazye20 on March 05 2016 01:45:30 PM

2016-02-21

Scum Ripoff Artists

"Bought a defective wireless charger for my s6 edge plus...exchanged for the same defect, returned and got 55% of my money back. Like they don't know exactly what they are doing!

Pretty disappointed with the couple other purchases I made through them at the same time. Avoid at all costs, terrible Altatac and shame on you Rakuten.

This review was modified by pjbyrd on February 21 2016 06:28:04 PM

2016-01-29

Horrible return policy and customer service!

"I purchased a item from walmart. Not knowing it was coming from a third party which was this company. I left numerous messages on their voicemail for a straight week. Emailed them as well.. Finally after continuously calling the following week i got a hold of someone. The product i purchased was car mats that costed me $19.00. They told me i had to pay for shipping to them then they also charge a restock fee. I said f* that i would rather burn them the only get make $8 bucks after paying for the return. "

This review was modified by Imareview on January 29 2016 08:48:12 AM

2016-01-09

"Earbuds didn't work, Iphone 6. I do not have a case so it wasn't that. "

This review was modified by boltc on January 09 2016 08:51:12 PM

2016-01-01

"Bought batteries on walmart from this company - they were not in original packaging and they were dead or almost dead -- I believe they sent me used batteries - not happy at all if I could give no star I would - how about negative devil horns ? 5 of those."

This review was modified by sparrow13501 on January 01 2016 03:42:43 PM

2015-12-28

"On 11/30/2015 I placed an order on Rakuten.com for a new Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD. I then received a shipping confirmation email with tracking number from Rakuten.com that my order is being shipped from California by Altatac.com, one of their resellers on 12/02/2015. After 8 days, I called Rakuten CS asking, where's my order? They put me thru to Altatac.com CS. After speaking with Altatac CS, they asked to wait 2 more days till 12/16/2015, which I did before notifying them via email that I still have not received my order. Next day I received an email showing that my order arrived in Brooklyn, NY. On 12/17/2015 my order finally arrived at my home address. I emailed Altatac.com asking who was at fault for the delay in shipping was it UPS, USPS or Altatac.com. No explanations offered. I will not deal with Altatac.com again, because they did not tell me that my order would be shipped on the next east coast bound stage coach."

2015-12-23

"First time and last time I will be ordering through this company.

Ordered a 3 pack of itunes giftcards to give as Xmas presents. Ordered Dec 10th and received email confirmation the 11th that the item had shipped. Was a complete lie. Wasnt sent out until the 16th and won't arrive until the 28th!!! AFTER Xmas! Not sure how they think they can treat customers in this way, especially new customers, and right before Xmas. Will be requesting a refund since now im forced to buy 3 gifts last minute. The whole point of ordering online was to avoid the busy shopping centers. Not looking forward to the return process. Especially considering its nearly impossible to get someone pick up the phone. Will never order from them again and will make sure family, friends, coworkers and anyone else doesnt either.

2015-12-22

"customer service helped me"

This review was modified by pptrsha1 on December 22 2015 05:17:39 PM

2015-12-17

"If i could give a rating of less than 1 star for this company, I would. I recently made a purchase from walmart.com and ended up buying an item that shipped from Altatac. I needed to change the delivery address for the item ( due to a mistake by Walmart.com) but some how this was impossible to do, even before the item actually shipped out. After repeatedly trying to contact someone at this company and sending numerous emails, i was told that the item would be delivered regardless of the incorrect address, and that I couldn't cancel the order or get my money back unless the item was returned with an rma number, which they refused to give me until the item was delivered. Due to the incorrect address, i will never see this item, nor will i be able to return it. AND THE ITEM HASN'T EVEN LEFT THE WAREHOUSE!! I dont know how this company got a contract with walmart.com, but walmart should do a better job of vetting its outside venders. This is the worst company i have ever had to deal with!!!!! It makes me think that all of the 5 star ratings this Altatac has are posted by Atlatac!"

This review was modified by mrcustomer1234 on December 17 2015 06:05:38 PM

2015-08-26

"Worst company to do business with. The item I purchased was a refurbished Samsung wirless home Security system. The description of the item was completey false. It was partially wireless so I returned the item because it was not whast I ordered. It cost me $31 to return it and they kept 10% for restocking fee. I ask for for my return shipping and restocking fee, but the supervisor told me he did not care how I feel and to do what I want to do because the decision was final. why should I have to pay to return something that was completly a lie? I suggest that everyone find a more customer friendly company to do business with."

This review was modified by Vinette on August 26 2015 03:56:55 AM

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!