• Altatac.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10

"I am glad altatac has such low prices! i got 40 batteries for the price of 11.99 when they were on sale! you can't beat that. "

"Run away from this company! Quite possibly the worst online company that I have ever dealt with. They lied and tried to cheat me through the whole transaction. They advertised a computer that I agreed to buy and promptly paid for. First they were 4 days late in sending it out and then when I received it was a completely different unit with significantly less power and storage. When I called them they said it was a mistake and to send the unit back and they will send me the one I had paid for. I sent the one back and they then offered a refund rather than the machine I purchased, now a month and a half later I am still without a computer. POOR customer service at best."

"bought a camera spor ematic where he began to give problems. I reported the altatac and was told that the warranty only covers the US and as I'm from Portugal, they can not do anything ... IS A SHAME, are deceiving people. just do not feel cheated who has no problems. the Assistance worth ZERO."

"I encountered this seller through Wal-Mart online. The experience was just what it should be. The item description was very accurate and easy to understand. The item was priced very economically by comparison to other vendors. Shipping was immediate and the packaging materials were superb. The experience went so well I ordered another product. I am so impressed that I actively sought to write the review unprompted. I will look for this seller when purchasing in the future from this site.

"I would Like to sincerely Thank Agustin of Altatac.com for going way out of his way for me with an issue I had.

Dealing with Agustin proved to me that there is still individual's that care and are willing to help and give the highest level of customer service.

Agustin is an asset to this company and I hope the company realizes what they have with this man. Thankyou Altatac for hiring such a person and Agustin my friend thankyou.

"Had a few bumps, but in the end, they made it right."

"I received the cameras I had ordered from WalMart.com through Altatac. The incorrect cameras were sent but they stuck with it and sent me the correct cameras out. They made sure to communicate with me on what was going on and never ignored any of my emails. I will order from them again. "

"I was EXTREMELY pleased with the value of a CD Holder/Case but I needed one feature it did not have (the ability to allow Scotch Tape to stick to the plastic covering so I could reference my BURNED CDs). Altatac could have argued with me but instead was VERY communicative, fair, open-minded - and actually gave me a REFUND without me asking!!! What a refreshing pleasure in these days of usual poor Customer Service Depts. Thank you, again Altatac.com"

"I had an issue with my Microsoft surface tablet and i called them because i want a new one, mine is not working properly. I keep getting voicemails I left messages I can never get ahold of anybody and they will not call me back as far this is the worst customer service ever I've already been waiting for almost 4 weeks now I still have no answer on what is needed to be done. I will not be purchasing anything else from this company where I know when I have a problem they will not be there"

" WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!! I ordered a tablet for my wife on Black Friday; the package just disappeared, and I have not seen any progress on getting this issue resolved by Altatac. Most of the times I called them, it just takes me straight to voice mail, during their business hours. When somebody finally answers me, they just say they are working on the issue and will call me with updates the same day. They NEVER call back; and the case is still "under investigation". I made the claim on December 12; they said the claim would take 8 days; yet I still do not have ANY updates on the claim so far.

The last time I called, they said the person working on the case is not in the office right now, and they cannot even look up the case without that employee. Worst yet, they don't even know when that employee will be back. They don't even know what is going on in their company. Then they said that same non-sense again: "We will call you back."

Currently, I regret my decision of buying that tablet from Altatac instead of walking into Walmart and simply buying that same product on the same day for even cheaper.

I am really surprised that this company is getting some good reviews; I guess the company works only as long as there are no problems. I have seen quite a few companies in the past that do their job only as long as customers DON'T complain; I guess Altatec is one of them.

"I love the deals provided by altatac!"

"Awesome seller, transaction was smoother than a babies bottom. "

"Excellent customer support! "

"Altatac has awesome prices! Already bought 4 ipads from them for family and they love it. Thanks!"

"Had a pleasant transaction. They always have good deals! "

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Altatac.com is a merchant member
Altatac.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.