• Address: Altatac

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"Altatac: is a very confiable person, my product came in excellent conditions.
The price was excellent also this phones has a very good sound. Thank you for bringin me this quality in your products.

I repeat one more time : Thank you Altatac for a very good quality in your products.

"I ordered a tv wall mount through walmart.com website. This item was priced well below other retailers. When this item shipped, someone at UPS/USPS changed a shipping label and I received a carpet from a different company. I notified customer service and they reshipped the correct item, same day, no questions asked. This was the best customer service I have ever received from an online retailer. Thanks again Altatac."

"When placing an order, I failed to change the shipping address to my new address resulting in my package being delivered to someone else. Even though it was my error, Altatac is sending me replacements."

"Great electronics at the lowest prices!"

"At first I was a little upset that the product I received did not fit me although I wear a size 11 but Altatac was very helpful and sent me a replacement size and a prepaid return label at no charge to me. I was very happy with the outcome of the transaction. 10/10 will do business with again. "

"I never write reviews for companies, but this was such a refreshing experience I couldn't help myself.

Got some bluetooth speakers on a great deal, they arrived promptly... but the bluetooth didn't work. Now the problem was that amount of return shipping would have basically made a refund/exchange pointless.

I finally called after a couple of weeks, just to doublecheck that that was the case, and lo and behold, the customer service rep was nice enough to simply send me a replacement without requiring me to go ahead with such an expensive return process!

After an afternoon of dealing with my insurance company, this was a rare pleasant surprise in the world of retail and customer service.

"Great customer service! If you have an issue, just call them and kindly explain. They will help you out.

"Crappy ass service!!! They were rude, and very short. If customers are paying their hard earned money for something, the service should be great as well and it is not!! Too bad I can't give them zero stars because that's what they deserve!!"

"Worst customer service experience. Purchased a ps4 with my special discount on eBay, item was cancelled without notice, called them and explained that my discount code would become invalid and won't be able to use it again and to honor my purchase, told me it wasn't their problem. Purchased the same item and was able to activate my code after calls made to eBay and PayPal. Got the item a week 1/2 later and item was completely soaked, contacted the supervisor and told me he would not pay for shipping expenses if I didn't remove the negative feedback and that he was not responsible for item been damaged during shipping. I spoke to the shipping company and they were able to ship back the item free of cost because it was damaged during shipping. Supervisor wrote me an email stating that he will send a replacement when he received the item. A week later they received the broken ps4 and I called them to make sure they would send me a replacement. Spoke with the supervisor and he said that if I don't remove the negative feedback and close the case that he will not send me a replacement. I told him I will not change my feedback or close the case. Seller refused to send me a replacement and had to get a full refund from PayPal. Had to make multiple calls to PayPal and eBay to reactivate my discount code and use it again somewhere else. So many issues just to buy one item. Worst customer service I have ever experience, supervisor by the name of Agustin was horrible, spoke over me and argued with me on how I shouldn't leave negative feedback and that I need to change it in order to receive the item that I already paid for. Don't buy from these people "

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS BUSINESS!!! They sent a package that I never received. Told me basically to piss off and file a claim. Filed a claim with PAYPAL and lost because they provided tracking, filing claim with my bank now."

"Called in to return an item after a error on the business's part and they basically told me to screw off and hung up on me instead of trying to resolve the problem. Horrible customer service, will never buy from them again."

"Shipping was handled quickly. Item was packed well and exact size and color that I ordered. I recommend Altatac - I will make future purchases from them."

"Horrible! I bought a tablet for a Christmas gift which was listed at $200 marked down to $60. Long story short when gift recipient opened, tablet would not even power on. Altatec said basically too bad it's been over 30 days. Ive bought several items from them in past. THIS seller misleads the quality of product and does not stand behind it. $60 lesson learned. Thank you"

"Shipped quickly and it was a great price"

"I ordered and received2 PACK Wenzel Camping/Hiking Portable Folding Chair Stool W/ Carry Strap - 50370 and Every Day Carry Heavy Duty XL Mountaineer Hiking Day Pack Backpack - All Colors
Item number:350758200605 for the boys in our new Boy Scout Troop. They love them and can't wait to go on a hike with the new packs.
Thanks for all your help.

Altatac.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Altatac.com is a merchant member
Altatac.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.