• Altatac.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

2015-06-05

"The customer service rep was really helpful in resolving my problem. Glad I called before I spent hours reseraching the problem with my item =]"

2015-06-03

"Ordered 60 AA and 20 AAA batteries. NOTE: refund was issued immediately after I posted this review."

2015-04-07

"I would like to give a thank you to customer service for Walmart for going the extra mile to make a long time customer happy and insure that she gets the items ordered in January and was told that I will get the items in the near future. Thank you to James and Harvey for making this happen."

2015-04-07

"They have great customer service! Everyone that works there is super nice and patient. Their watches are made with great quality and are very nice looking. "

2015-04-06

"I am very pleased with the service of this company they are even sending me a pre-paid label for the return of item. I would recommend them to my friends."

2015-04-06

"The shipping was timely and the item (a Sabrent wifi adapter) was as specified. I'm very satisfied with the purchase."

2015-03-26

"Great deal fast shipping. Would buy from again."

2015-03-26

"I purchased Duracell 30 AA + 10 AAA Batteries Copper Top Alkaline Long Lasting 2019/21 Bulk Brand New From Altatac through Rakuten.com (formerly Buy.com). After a few week not seeing them, I contacted Altatac customer service via e-mail. It was confirmed that the batteries were delivered, but I didn't get them.

After some investigation, it appears that Rakuten.com didn't update their systems with the new address I previously input, an old delivery address was still in their system, so that's where Altatac sent the batteries. Alcatac did what they should have - ship to the address provided by Rakuten.com.

It appears Rakuten.com is the culprit, but I'm the loser, right? Nope, Altatac stepped up & is sending another set of batteries. They could have put me in the middle of dealing with Rakuten.com, but chose to provide great customer service instead & fix the issue.

My interaction with Altatac has been nothing but good & I recommend them without reservation!"

2015-03-26

"I have bought other tac equipment besides my High-Cap Mag Pouches at Altatac and each time I a very pleased with the quality and the low prices. I will shop Altatac again!"

2015-03-26

"I love the selection they have on outdoor products! Fast and prompt service. a+ "

2015-03-25

"I am glad altatac has such low prices! i got 40 batteries for the price of 11.99 when they were on sale! you can't beat that. "

2015-03-10

"bought a camera spor ematic where he began to give problems. I reported the altatac and was told that the warranty only covers the US and as I'm from Portugal, they can not do anything ... IS A SHAME, are deceiving people. just do not feel cheated who has no problems. the Assistance worth ZERO."

2015-02-19

"I encountered this seller through Wal-Mart online. The experience was just what it should be. The item description was very accurate and easy to understand. The item was priced very economically by comparison to other vendors. Shipping was immediate and the packaging materials were superb. The experience went so well I ordered another product. I am so impressed that I actively sought to write the review unprompted. I will look for this seller when purchasing in the future from this site.

2015-02-19

"I would Like to sincerely Thank Agustin of Altatac.com for going way out of his way for me with an issue I had.

Dealing with Agustin proved to me that there is still individual's that care and are willing to help and give the highest level of customer service.

Agustin is an asset to this company and I hope the company realizes what they have with this man. Thankyou Altatac for hiring such a person and Agustin my friend thankyou."

2015-02-18

"Had a few bumps, but in the end, they made it right."

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!