Stores > Altatac.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.22/10 0.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.45/10 1.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.32/10 0.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Altatac.com by clicking a star below.
2017-02-10

Fruad fruad fruad

"I ordered a refurbished Mac Book air from Walmart without realizing Altatac was the 3rd party selling it on Walmart's website. What i received was probably picked up from a garbage can, completely scratched, dented and dusty. I called and got the RMA, and sent it out. I have been calling for the last 1 week, and everytime it ends up in the VM. i dont have the laptop and neither do i have the money. Never felt this cheated in my life. "

This review was modified by Prats on February 10 2017 02:00:01 PM

2017-02-10

Worst company!!

"I purchased a refurbished Ion Block Rocker Blue Tooth Radio. It has been than less than a year that I have it and only have used it like 5 times. I went to used the radio the other day and the power light would not stay on. I have contacting Altatac and didn't receive a response until 4 days. I went ahead and contacted them again and they say there is nothing that can be done because its been over 30 days. I don't see how an item can just stop working and there is nothing that can be done about it. The customer service is the worst. "

This review was modified by michipanama on February 10 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-02-06

can I give zero stars or 5 black holes?

"Order new merchandise and get used and returned garbage. Then try getting your money back. 4 months later, NOTHING. They have their returned item from me and they have no customer service at all. They never returned a call or email. I believe that this is a business that takes your money and holds it for as long as they can. CRIMINALS. DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY THEM!
They are a marketplace partner of Walmart. No support from Walmart. Just promises that my money will be back in my account. Then Nothing. Shame on them for enabling these criminals. Partners in crime...

This review was modified by DerBerzerker on February 06 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-02-06

CHEATERS...!!!

"I bought an iPad from this ALTATAC through Walmart. I didn't know these guys are cheaters. I paid $178 and i received an item which is in a worst condition with 10000000 scratches on the screen. I sent it for the return and its been 4 months there is no response from these ALTATAC. Please Please NEVER buy anything from the CHEATERS..... There is no option to give 0 rating. I should have given 0 out of 5.

CHEATERS and BEGGARS for a reason. If you buy anything never expect anything if you want to return the item.

This review was modified by bharathjella566 on February 06 2017 05:36:46 PM

2017-01-31

RUDE RUDE RUDE Customer Service - Flat Refuses to Assist

"From the way the guy answered the phone to his lecture when I asked to speak to his supervisor, to him ending with flat refusing to let me speak to his supervisor, telling me they are not going to address my issue. They sold a product that, due to upgrades, doesn't even work! And all I got was an email a week later (vs. the 1 business day I was initially told) telling me it was outside of the return window, so nothing will be done. Delivered on 12/10, as a Christmas gift and return was requested on 1/24. I don't care about a return window, when the issue is that the product is out of date and doesn't work!"

This review was modified by RitaHollis on February 06 2017 05:36:52 PM

2017-01-25

Worst online experience

"I had horrible response from this company and don't understand why Walmart would associate with this seller. Wish I had read reviews first, as my experience is same as others, horrendous!! Shame on Walmart for allowing this market place seller on their site! And shame on Altatac!"

This review was modified by Angrykate on February 06 2017 05:36:53 PM

2017-01-24

Ipod nite mare

"I purchased an iPod that come with dead battery after calling and emailing this company I finally get a response stating it was past the date for me to return the iPod with no other response"

This review was modified by lisawhitt76 on February 01 2017 08:19:59 AM

2017-01-22

Altatac is behind you. Not in the way you think.

"This company is absolutely horrific. Do not buy anything from them.

I bought a refurbished MacBook Air from them. By refurbished, they mean they took a dirty, dented, scratched, and poor condition product and stuck it in a box.

At Christmas, when opened, utter disappointment. The recipient, opened the screen up and it could barley stay up on its own. It was put right back in the box. Never even plugged in.

I followed Altatac's refund process. No answers to my emails or phone calls. Finally had to elevate the issue with Walmart. After 10 days I was finally supplied a shipping label. Product was sent back according to their instructions. They have had the product now for two weeks and they still have not credited my Am Ex.

I have now elevated the issue with Walmart again. I will give it a few days, and if no credit, I will dispute the charge with Am Ex.

Purchase anything from them with caution. I am now on a mission to give them poor ratings everywhere I can. ONE STAR IS TOO HIGH OF A RATING FOR THIS COMPANY

This review was modified by badedge40 on February 01 2017 08:19:51 AM

2017-01-19

Hell no

"Not even 24 hours of having the laptop I was shipped and the **** doesn't work. Poor company I swear"

This review was modified by natassjagresham on February 01 2017 08:20:17 AM

2017-01-12

Absolute worst company I've ever dealt with

"I ordered a refurbished MacBook Pro and a GoPro from Walmart on 12/11, and specified the shipping that would have it here by 12/23 as a Christmas gift for my daughter. On 12/22 I got an email saying that delivery was actually going to be on 12/27.

Not sure if ya picked up on this, but that's AFTER Christmas.

As a result, I and my wife were forced to go to BestBuy and pay nearly $1,000 for a MacBook Air so that my daughter would have her gift to open on Christmas Day (we were only able to do this due to receiving a very generous Christmas gift from my parents in the mail the day before).

The package arrived on 12/28. I sent an email to customer service to get an RMA ... no response. Sent another one a couple of days later ... no response. Called the customer service number, and was instructed to leave a voice mail. Never got a call back. Called the customer service number again, was told to leave a voice mail, then it hung up. Tried again a couple of times thinking it might have been something with the phone (I have poor cell reception), but the same each time.

Finally opened the package thinking that I might as well make the best of it and use it as my own laptop. When I opened it there were a couple of small dents in the case and a disgusting orange scunge on the touch pad. It started up okay, but I'm still waiting to see if it holds a charge ... not optimistic, since it had absolutely zero when I took it out of the box.

Do not ... repeat, DO NOT ... buy anything from Altatac. They are clearly shady, fly-by-night operators. To be honest, I could have gotten mcuh the same effect by taking that money and setting on fire in my driveway.

Actually, that would have at least been entertaining.

This review was modified by PABluesMan on February 01 2017 08:20:35 AM

2017-01-11

horrible company

"I bought a drone for christmas, it did not work. Bought it from Walmart.com Walmart will not take it back you have to go through Altatac and they will not return phone calls. When you call customer service your only option is to leave a message. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"

This review was modified by dpyle on January 11 2017 03:57:05 PM

2017-01-07

Excellent service

"Customer service responded immediately to my question.
I had a problem with a late delivery and sent an email to customer service.
I got an answer the next day, which resolved the issue.
There was absolutely no hassle with Altatac and the problem was caused by the terrrible tracking of the USPS.
The only reason I gave them 4 stars is that they use USPS instead of easier to track carriers like UPS or Fedex.

This review was modified by manny1274 on January 07 2017 06:38:02 PM

2017-01-05

HORRIBLE! Nov 6 2016 and still no REFUND!!! Rude! Buyers BEWARE!!!!!

"ordered through walmart.com didn't know it was 3rd party. Listing said NEW , ipad mini. I received a refurbished. Rude customer service said Walmart made the error and to call them. Walmart escalated marketplace dispute to return. After 1 month we finally got RA return info. I immediately shipped back, 2 months now and they still have NOT refunded my money!! Walmart gives me the it was 3rd party and only Altatac can process the refund. They steal money! Should NOT be associated with walmart, I would of filed a claim on my credit card by now however most of payment was on Walmart gift card. Scam company! "

It's Junk!

"Ordered a toy through Walmart not knowing it was a third party seller. Toy did not work. It took them two emails and nearly a week to answer that I needed to return the item with the original box intact....Walmart and every other company who sells this should just quit while their at it! Thanks for ruining Christmas for my autistic son! "

This review was modified by Mariamartino on January 05 2017 12:54:32 PM

Worst company ever

"I ordered two Altatac tablets from this company through Walmart.com. The tablets don't work they were Christmas gift and now they won't take them back because of a 15 day return policy. If the item is a Christmas gift how can I open it before Christmas. Technically the police should be 15 days after Christmas which would leave me in my correct time frame. These ppl know there selling bad products that's why they won't honor they extended holiday return policy which every company has. I have one tablet not even opened and I wouldn't even try and resell it to anyone. This company ****. I'm going to the BBB ON THIS COMPANY"

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!