Stores > Altatac.com

Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-12-06

Bottom Feeders

"This company has no clue or just doesn't care about customers. I personally believe it is the latter. I ordered from Walmart.com; did not realize that it is a 3rd party retailer. I ordered a 9.7" tablet; paid for 2nd day air. It took 5 days to arrive, and the damn thing won't even charge, much less turn on. I have called and left messages NUMEROUS times with no response from Altatac; I have also e-mailed several times with NO response other than an automated reply " Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming that we have received your inquiry and that one of our agents will reply as soon as possible. Please be advised that we are now in the holiday season and we are experiencing a large amount of email/call volume so responses will take up to 3-4 business days. I can assure you it has been more than 3-4 business days and I still have not had a conversation by phone or e-mail. THEY HAVE NOT ISSUED CREDIT TO MY CREDIT CARD....these people are the worst."

2016-11-30

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered 3 Ipod touch 4th Generation through Walmart.com. I made the mistake of thinking that anyone Walmart trusted to sell for them would be reputable; Altatac is anything but that!

The Ipods couldn't be used as we intended so I tried to return them upon immediate receipt. Well within their 30 day return policy that their website states and with all original packaging as their website also states. I called their phone number to receive a RMA number because their return policy says you MUST have one in order to return anything. Unfortunately their phone number is just for decoration because no one answers, ever! It always, always, always goes to voicemail and if you leave a message it will never be returned.
They state that you can email their customer service also if you have any questions or need help so I did and the only response I got was someone named "Pete" wanting to know why I was wanting to return my items... That's it! No response after that, no RMA number... complete silence.
This company is a joke and should be pulled from Walmart.com's website as a supplier. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB and with Walmart.com. After doing some light research online I found I am not the only customer they have done something similar like this to. They have a track record going on for at least a year now.

This review was modified by SWhite1121 on November 30 2016 12:55:54 PM

2016-11-29

My malo servicio

"Estoy super enojada con altatac compre ipad y me
Lo mandaron roto que falta de respeto vender cosa

This review was modified by Arasay on November 29 2016 06:27:59 PM

2016-09-27

SCAM/Bullshit/ DONT DESERVE A STAR

"This is some bullshit. I bought this damn laptop through walmart, thinking that it would be legit, then i research more on "altatac" and i see 99% of customer complaints!!!! I guess should've done my research first huh? Walmart should be ashamed for giving them the credit to sell through their website!!!!
These stupid bastards won't even answer the phone. BULLSHIT.
when you call to speak with customer service a raspy voice **** leaves a voice message and they tell you to leave a message and they'll get back with you soon as possible.

These thieving fucks won't even reply back to my email.

I hope their fucking office catch on fire.. stupid low life BITCHES.

This company doesn't even deserve 1 star. a bunch of stupid broke scamming fucks
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE, PERIOD.

This review was modified by KAYLUMINATI on September 27 2016 07:39:27 AM

2016-09-25

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

"I ordered a refurbished Apple iPad Air 2 from Walmart.com. The price was less than 150 so I thought I was getting a GREAT deal. When it arrived, I received the Apple iPad 2, one of the oldest models out there. It was in good condition, but it was NOT what I ordered or what was advertised. I went back to walmart.com and the description had been CHANGED to reflect iPad2! How freaking shady is that?? They were NOT willing to work with me despite the shady business practices- they want me to pay return shipping and a restocking fee. This company is a joke and I would never recommend. "

This review was modified by OnlineShopper303 on September 25 2016 07:34:37 PM

2016-09-20

Avoid Altatac!

"I ordered a refurbished laptop from Altatac through Walmart.com. I was sent one that does not work. Altatac said they would refund the money after I mailed it back. Instead of following through, they have sent me a second laptop and now won't answer the phone or return my call to get this mess corrected. "

This review was modified by BuyersBeware- on September 20 2016 10:34:16 AM

2016-08-23

Bait and Switch Artists

"Ordered a HP Envy 4520 printer through Walmart.com. Altatac fulfilled the order by shipping a model 4516. They insist it is a comparable machine. It looks the same on the surface but a different printer. Hard to research the 4516 printer online as there is very little information about it."

This review was modified by iMoone on August 23 2016 01:27:56 PM

2016-08-11

Bait and Switch scam artists

"I bought a refurbished computer from Alta Tac. I received a much inferior product than what I paid for. Once I checked the specs I was horrified to find out that what they sold me wasn't even close to what I purchased. They claimed it was a mistake and would send me the correct product once I returned the incorrect item. After the product was returned they told me they were out of stock and I couldn't have the original product. Clearly they had no intention of sending me the product I paid for. Complete scam. Also the guy was rude. Also, this was a third party vendor on Walmart.com and Walmart assumed zero responsibility so shame on them too. "

This review was modified by Knowuh on August 11 2016 08:04:56 PM

2016-07-29

Great service!

"I am pleased with the sellers response and how quick they are to help me. Get the issue fixed. This is a great tablet case if I needed one I would buy it from them. Thanks!"

This review was modified by hannahruth_silverheart on July 29 2016 08:36:41 PM

2016-07-13

Great Blue Case for tablets

"I love the color and how it was made but it did work for my tablet. I would order from them again. I will tell my friends and family."

This review was modified by NFlorence-Matthews on July 13 2016 04:35:07 PM

2016-04-19

Purveyor in stolen merchandise

"I purchased an iPad from Altatac through Rakuten only to find out later (too late to get a refund) when updating IOS that it was stolen. Yes, they sold it to me as new and now I'm out my $400. Let the buyer beware when doing business with them! "

2016-04-09

"I only wish is that I could give this a zero rating, I bought a refurbished Mac Book, which I understand what refurbished means, however, I feel the computer should be at least able to function. "

This review was modified by jmerchlinsky on April 18 2016 04:02:39 PM

2016-03-17

Walmart and Altatac sale

"We ordered 2 home security cameras we found on a Walmart website. They were sent to us with a delivery date from Altatac, and arrived exactly on that date. The cameras were not ones we could use, so we sent them back to Altatac using a PRE-PAID UPS shipping tag that came with the cameras, and received our money back within a day or so after they arrived at Altatac. We would certainly buy from them again."

2016-03-16

horrible!!!

"First off I ordered a GPS from Walmart.com which altatac was the vendor. It took forever for me to receive my GPS and when i finally did it didn't work. I charged it up for 5 hours and put it in the lighter in my car. The name came on then it went to a black screen. So I called Walmart and they directed me to Altatac which I spoke to 3 people(Johnathon, jace, q were the names they gave) I was hung up by two of them and they kept being rude. Screaming the whole time, being racist, talking over me, etc one of them actually told me I sounded black and that he hates my kind. They put me on hold without asking. It was too much and they still won't give me my money back!!! I want to speak to the CEO or someone to where they can put this company out of business because if they allow this behavior they needs to be shut down. I don't appreciate the way I was talked to and I will call my lawyer in this! I demand respect and I paid for something that was defective In which they knew when they sent it. They said way worst but I'm tried of typing."

This review was modified by juicy_badd_azz on March 16 2016 04:06:31 PM

2016-03-10

Horrible Customer Service. Employee Johnathan a rude liar and CS Manager Cue does not care and will do nothing about it

"I ordered a watch from ALTATAC on Ebay a few days back. Upon ordering it, I realized that the address on my Ebay account was incorrect because I recently moved away from San Diego to Port Hueneme, CA. As soon as I finished the order, I emailed Altatac to explain the issue. I emailed again the next morning, and then to my surprise I received an e-mail from Ebay saying that my order had been shipped. Unhappy to see that my e-mail was not answered, and that the item was shipped, I proceeded to leave a negative rating on Ebay. I understand that my emails were sent outside business hours, however when I am notified by Ebay that the item is shipped, I am going to believe that the item was actually physically shipped.

Hours later, I believe his name is Jonathan, a customer service repr came into contact with me. He explained to me that the item had not yet been shipped, and asked me why I left negative feedback. I explained myself, but Jonathan said that did not justify my action of leaving negative feedback, and that if I would have checked the shipping number, then I would have seen that it was not yet shipped. After reading that my watch was shipped, believe me I had no interest in tracking it.

After this Jonathan told me that he was holding the shipping label in his hand, and that he was in ability to change the address, or even cancel the order, but that he would not because I left this negative review. If I had not done this, he said he would have been able to help me, as if to try and mock me. Right after he said this, I tried to speak further with him and he hung up the phone.

I later emailed the company and got no response. Later I got in contact with the CS Manager Cue, who refused to help me in any sort or manner.

Definitely not the way a company should run its customer service!

This review was modified by andre_hewitt on March 10 2016 02:10:42 PM

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!