Stores > Alpine Home Air Products

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

Great service but!!

"Very happy with the equipment and service. However my recent purchase included a install video that was not for product I purchased."

This review was modified by matt_rykiel on November 30 2016 11:52:06 AM

2016-11-30

Alpine is your BEST choice.

"Alpine knows how to do business. From the time you begin making choices for your needs, they are there to help you with all your needs. They have the right answers AND know to ask the right questions to make sure you get exactly what you need. Then, after your purchase, they are there to make sure your needs are met. They ship fast and all components are well packed. One of only a handful of online stores that know what customer service is. Having AMERICAN made products was another reason I spent my hard earned dollars with them and if need be, I will spend more of my money with them in the future. "

2016-11-30

"I was very impressed with the user friendly Web to place order. Was delivered as stated within time frame given. The only problem was wiring was backward. Cost me another hour of labor for installer to rewire. Other than that was satisfied with purchase."

2016-11-29

Professional

"Easy to follow website. Quick free shipping. Great prices. "

2016-11-28

Was hopefull

"Furnas was shipped quick, but unfortunately damaged on truck, the driver seen it right away and just showed, and he never took it off, just brought it back, ordered lift gate service also but no liftgate on truck . but they gave me a full refund so I am satisfied "

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2016

A rep from Alpine Home Air Products, alpinehomeair, has responded

“Hello Mitchell,

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am very sorry to hear about the damage which your unit sustained in shipping, but glad that we were able to resolve the issue quickly for you. We work to ensure that each shipment is carefully packaged and protected against damage during shipment, however it does unfortunately still happen on occasion. In those cases, our customer solutions team works to expedite resolution for our customers so that you can get the equipment needed in a timely manner - it is wonderful to hear that you were satisfied with the response from our team and the resolution reached.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance, our customer solutions team is happy to help. They can be reached at 1-800-865-5931 M-F 8am - 7pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST.

Margaret Dobie
Customer Experience Manager

Alpine Home Air Products
1-800-865-5931”

2016-11-28

Good product great price

"Alpine has good products and service"

Super FAST

"I can't say enough how quick you got our furnace to us, even if I did pay the extra, it was there in the time frame promised, and you called to make sure we had everything we needed to install it. Great provider!!"

Fast, with follow-up

"My furnace came in 3 days and they called me to see if I had and questions, and told me to call back anytime. I would suggest them to someone else."

2016-11-27

quick service with good support

"They sent the conversion kit quick. They also sent instructions needed to install it. It works great!"

2016-11-26

"shipped on time with no damage. runs great."

2016-11-25

Professional staffing

"Made a call to find out information on my old furnace and by the end of the call was confident I had made the right call. Ordered the unit received it 2 days later and now enjoy a awesome furnace and saved $1100.00 buy purchase."

2016-11-25

Prompt and right price

"The unit arrive with scheduled time frame and there were plenty of payment options available. Really great on the part of Alpine! The product and shipping company were slightly less than expected. There was minor shipping damage but unit was pressed into service instead of returning. Unit also had some minor structural issues, nothing show stopping and for the price paid not unexpected. Overall fast and affordable service for a cheap furnace."

2016-11-24

Pleasantly surprised

"Great pricing and prompt delivery, would definitely do business with Alpine again!"

2016-11-24

Dependable

"I have ordered 6 furnaces from them always delivered on time. The highest quality. The only issue is in shipping company failed to contact me as requested before they delivered it. "

2016-11-23

return a breeze

"I ordered the wrong thermostat for my system and they handled my return with no questions asked and sent out correct one. A++++++++"

Share Alpine Home Air Products's store rating

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.