• Alpine Home Air Alpine Home Air Products Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2015-07-26

"Quick delivery, easy install, working well."

2015-07-26

"I paid the $25.00 for liftgate delivery, but the liftgate on the truck malfunctioned, and the package had to be lifted down manually. The driver was exceptionally helpful in view of these circumstances. He noted on the invoice that the liftgate fee should be refunded. Otherwise, this has been a great process."

2015-07-25

"Thank you for your service, I was having trouble locating parts, I will be sure to use your company in the future."

2015-07-25

"Quick and accurate delivery. Better price than my ac guy for the same filters."

2015-07-24

"The fastest shipment I ever received. Ordered on Thursday and received on Friday. Product was in excellent shape. And USF Holland is one one the best shipping companies in the trucking industry. Thanks Alpine "

2015-07-24

"Quick delivery, Excellence in cooling our home, had to hire someone to install so no real hardship on our end."

2015-07-24

"Great products and timely delivery"

2015-07-24

"I placed my order with Alpine Home Air Products July 16, 2015. I put a cashiers check in the mail for the full amount of my order July 17, 2015 via certified mail. I have had no contact from Alpine Home Air Products since the placement of my order July 16 about delivery of my order. "

2015-07-24

"I am very happy with my purchase. My filters arrive on time and it was a good price!"

2015-07-24

"Do not receive... Not recommend"

2015-07-23

"I was satisfied with the product, but I was very very very unsatisfied with the delivery company that you use. They called and scheduled a delivery, to which I picked July 20th between 8 am and 12 pm specifically because I would be at work, but my fiance would be home then because he works night shift. She had also asked me if I wanted to get an automated call within an hour of my delivery, to which I said yes. Finally at 11:45 am I hadn't received a call. I called the tracking number and the guy said looks like it's on the truck, let me call the driver and see how much longer and ill call you back. 30 minutes pass and no call, so I called back. He then says oh sorry, looks like he won't be there until this afternoon, he's got a couple stops he's gotta do in Springdale, Arkansas. I said uhh well that's not going to work. There's a reason I scheduled it from 8-12, since someone has to be there considering the company will not even come IN THE DRIVEWAY, nor help unload it without paying $25. Then I asked if it could be delivered between 8-12 the next day because my fiance had to go to work and he said, "well that's gonna make it hard on us." Ummm EXCUSE ME?!??! How hard do you think our order not getting delivered in the FOUR HOUR WINDOW was on us?? They didn't even call and let us know!!!! Then my fiance called and griped them out and they told him he'd be there by 3. Horrible experience considering my fiance should have been asleep between 8-12 and he had to stay awake to wait for our package that didn't even arrive when it was supposed to. "

2015-07-23

"Fast delivery items in perfect condition "

2015-07-23

"Product received in three days. I called to make sure the thermostat would work with our system and customer service took the time to verify this with me. We are really enjoying our heat pump with this thermostat and the price was great."

2015-07-23

"didnt come with a compress gasket that goes on the air intake on top of the furnace"

2015-07-23

"excellent service highly recommend "

Share Alpine Home Air Products's store rating

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.