Stores > Alpine Home Air Products

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-21

The Vendor I've been looking for!

"As a landlord/owner of several multi-family apartments that are heated/cooled with PTACs, I was happy to find Alpine. They made it so easy to purchase a PTAC unit for a new apartment addition. Their price was outstanding and service beyond good. I will be purchasing more from them in the near future!"

2016-08-21

"They called to confirm the order, told us when the order would be shipped, called us when the order was to be delivered, Order delivered on time. Good job"

Just what I needed

"i live in a town that got hit by a terrible hail storm, and my vent termination for my furnace was destroyed. I had ordered the only one on another site that looked right but it was too widely spaced between the intake and exhaust. So I ordered from alpine and they had one that had the same brand as my furnace, so my assumption was that it would fit (see the problem is it was there when we moved in and we just bought the house, and there are no model numbers or information on the termination kit). But I got the vent termination and it fit perfectly. It also shipped quickly and was packaged way better than the previous one we had ordered from elsewhere!"

2016-08-21

Great customer service and tech support

"Thank-you for superior technical support. A/C is working fine now!!"

2016-08-20

Fast Shipping!

"I received my item very quickly and was just what I needed! Thanks!"

2016-08-20

DIYS with very litle cussing.

"I am so glad I found you on the web. I saved a ton (2.5) of money doing it myself, your educational info and tech support made it possible. I will recommend this path to anyone. thank you all very much. It is cold again in Georgia."

Top Notch!

"From order to running product, a top rated experience! Very helpful customer service from Russ when I needed to correct a mistake. Delivery scheduled and handled next day after order placed! Great product and a very satisfied customer! "

Ultimate Response

"We were very pleased with the customer service received from Alpine. The initial unit we purchased on-line listed the wrong dimensions on the website so we had to return this unit for a smaller unit and it was critical to receive the replacement unit quickly. Alpine responded with the replacement shipped overnight with no extra costs or anxiety on our end."

Happiness is Alpine service

"Easy ordering process, representative called to make sure I had all I needed and confirm order. Order arrived to my home in 2 days, which was great since the temperature was in the 90.

Called customer service with warranty question after installation and received the answer I need it.

Will definetly will order my next system from them.

2016-08-18

great heater

"I like that the heater has a built in thermostat and a built in blower. Alpine has a great selection to choose from. Nice heater."

This review was modified by revitup911 on August 18 2016 07:50:37 PM

2016-08-18

Outstanding experience!

"I would highly recommend Alpine Home Air Products. I needed a unit to cool and heat a 20' x 20' lounge area in my equine facility. Alpine's website walked me through the selection process and it provided the technical support I needed make a decision. I purchased a PTAC hotel type air conditioner/heat pump/electric strip. It was easy to install and the noise level was exactly as advertised. They shipped it in one day and arrived in perfect condition.
All this and their pricing was the best around.
I've not had the need to talk to them so I can't rate their customer service.

2016-08-17

excelente

"el producto muy bueno gracias seguire comprando con ustedes mil gracias

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2016

A rep from Alpine Home Air Products, alpinehomeair, has responded

“Hola,

Gracias por su critica, apreciamos sus comentarios. Me alegra saber que su producto está funcionando bien para usted. Por favor, dejanos saber si podemos ser de cualquier asistencia adicional, estaremos encantados de ayudarle.

Gracias,
Margaret Dobie
Customer Experience Manager

Alpine Home Air Products
1-800-865-5931”

2016-08-17

My Goodman AC compressor failed after 2 months - Warranty is worthless, Alpine doesnt help

" I spent $800. Compressor failed after 2 months- Alpine will do absolutely nothing other than process a parts warranty- I'll be on the hook for labor which will cost more than the unit and I'll be on the hook for shipping.
DO NOT BUY YOUR HVAC ITEMS ON LINE DEFINITELY DONT BUY THEM FROM ALPINE. I'M GOING TO BE OUT AROUND $1,000 BEFORE THIS NIGHTMARE IS OVER. ALPINE IS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND POSITIVE WHEN TAKING YOUR ORDER- ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY YOU ARE SCREWED.
IF A PRODUCT THEY SELL FAILS AFTER 2 MONTHS I WOULD EXPECT THEM TO BE EXTREMELY HELPFUL. NOT.
I will work hard to get the word out - consumers need to understand that the great prices come with a huge cost.

This review was modified by mikegj on August 18 2016 11:41:21 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-18-2016

A rep from Alpine Home Air Products, alpinehomeair, has responded

“Hello Mike,

Thank you for your time today, it was nice to speak with you. My apologies again for the frustrations which you experienced, I can understand your concerns. I appreciated the opportunity to speak with you and find an amenable solution to the issue. I have processed the agreed upon resolution on our end, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thank you again for your time and bringing your concerns to our attention, we appreciate the chance to work with you to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,
Margaret Dobie
Customer Experience Manager

Alpine Home Air Products
1-800-865-5931”

2016-08-15

"Quick delivery and good price."

2016-08-14

Great job

"Keep up the good work. This is as valid as comment that I can make!!"

Share Alpine Home Air Products's store rating

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.