• Alpine Home Air Alpine Home Air Products Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I had a great experience with my Product Specialist, Joseph Waller. He promptly answered my numerous questions as I looked into buying a new 3-ton air handler for my HVAC system. And the price of my Goodman air handler was significantly less at Alpine than it was at several other online sources. Finally, the FREE shipping of my 163-pound delivery was unbelievably quick: I ordered my air handler on Friday, 4/24 and the tractor trailer rolled up to my house on Wednesday, 4/29. That's only 2-1/2 business days shipping time! Via common carrier. Awesome! "

"This was not my first order nor will it be the last.
Simple is great, I ordered what I wanted and I received just what I ordered in a timely manner.

That says it all.

"Great prices, Fast delivery. Better prices than most supply houses"

"great overall experience the website was easy to navigate and the shipment was very fast!"

"Ordering was easy and they delivered on time."

"t was delivered in 3 days & no damage

"Fast, friendly, helpful.... Thanks alpine! "

"Terrible company. All contractors recommended by them denied wanting to install any of their products. Bad business."

"So far, so good. My first ductless system, so feeling my way through.

One recommendation is that the web site should very strongly impress upon the person placing the order that the Line Set is needed. :-) I skipped over that entirely and am now placing an order for the line set. Entirely my fault, but still...for the newbie you might want to stress the point a little more. I know I can go to Home Depot to pick one up, or just fabricate from copper tubing but I feel better about buying it specifically for the model I purchased.

"The purchase and delivery of the unit was very easy and timely. Looking forward to what it provides once installed."

"better than expected. all componets fit properly and installation was a breeze. thank you

"Still awaiting delivery so I cannot give an overall evaluation. Everything so far has been satisfactory. "

"We received our order quicker than expected. The upgrade item was very easy to install. We would definitely recommend to our friends and family."

"product was delivered timely and complete.

thanks.

"Great looking product. Easy to install."

Share Alpine Home Air Products's store rating

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.