Stores > Alpine Home Air Products

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

2016-05-24

Get what you need QUICK & EASY with Alpine Home Air its just a click away

"I was needing a A coil for my moms central air unit and a pump for the condensation I drove everywhere no luck I called several heating and air places to give est. on repairs and no body would do it they just wanted me to pay for all brand new equipment for over 3000 dollors and so I went online I typed in central air a- coil and found alpine right there it was quick easy and the most quick way ive found to get what I needed for under 500 dollors and it was in my home in 3 days unbelievable thanks alpine "

This review was modified by nwindianaitsme on May 24 2016 11:57:01 AM

2016-05-24

Great exsperiance

"Fast, Easy, and the best price I could find! I would defiantly recommend to my friends."

2016-05-23

Received quickly as promised!

"Exactly what we needed in a timely and cost effective manner!"

“Hello Linda,

Thank you for your review. It is our goal to be the most loved and easy to use retailer of HVAC products, so we love receiving feedback such as yours!

2016-05-23

"Everything was exactly as described, arrived quickly, with no damage or problems."

2016-05-23

Alpine is a blast of cool air!

"Great service convenient and professional "

2016-05-23

Online order easy, follow up very good.

"THe same day I placed my order I received a phone call thanking me and wanting to know if I had any questions. Alpine has been fine. Delivery was a little more issues but not from Alpine but the delivery company ABF. Ist told me they couldn't deliver to my house only to the gate outside our community, I told them I had paid for IN HOUSE delivery. THey did make it in the gate and up to the house then tried to leave the furnace curbside. I told them no in side. Finally they did get into the enclosed front porch but wouldn't take it another room into the living room where I wanted it! received item 1 week after order which was great."

“Hello Heidi,

Thank you for taking the time to review your end to end service ordering from Alpine Home Air Products. It's great to hear that you appreciated the follow up from our product consultant to ensure you had all the information needed for your unit and set up. I am sorry that you experienced frustrations regarding delivery from our partner carrier. We work closely with our partner carriers to address any issues which customers experience, I will be sure to share your feedback with our representative at ABF Freight and address processes to help ensure this does not happen for other customers.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance or if you have any questions regarding your Williams direct-vent wall furnace. Our customer solutions team is happy to help, they can be reached M-F 8am - 6pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST.

Thank you again for your feedback, we appreciate the opportunity to improve our customer experience!

Exterior vent cover

"Ordered and delivered exactly as requested! Quick fast delivery. Would order from Alpine again."

2016-05-23

"ALPINE AS USUAL WAS EXCELLENT"

“Hi James,

Thank you for your review, we love hearing from our repeat customers. It is great to hear that your end to end experience was smooth once again. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance, we are available M-F 8am - 6pm CST and look forward to working with you next time!

Alpine Air Review

"Alpine was great. I placed my order.I received a confirmation call on the next business day. The unit was shipped on by the end of the week. I did have a problem with ABF, the company the shipped the unit. I paid extra for the inside delivery. The driver was in a tractor trailer that couldn't get in my driveway. I had to pick the unit up in my pickup truck 4 miles from my home. Not an Alpine issue, nor a driver issue, but a delivery company issue. "

This review was modified by james659 on May 23 2016 05:50:40 AM

“Hi James,

Thank you for reviewing your order with Alpine Home Air Products. I am glad to hear that your experience with Alpine was positive, however am sorry that your experience with our carrier partner was not as positive. We work closely with our carrier partners to try and help ensure that our customers have a smooth end to end experience when working with us, I will be sure to share your feedback with our carrier representative.

I understand that we have refunded the fee paid for the inside delivery service which you did not receive, please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Our customer solutions team is happy to help. They can be reached M-F 8am - 6pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate the opportunity to improve our customers experience and service.

2016-05-22

Bam!

"clicked, purchased, four days later it arrived in good shape."

“Hi Martin,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that everything arrived quickly and in good order for your Blueridge ductless mini-split system. The Bluerdige line is excellent with its innovative Sleep function, intelligent defrost, and Gold Fin condenser to protect against corrosion from outside air - all helping to extend the operating life of the system.

Please let us know if you have any installation / maintenance questions, our customer solutions team is happy to help. They can be reached M-F 8am - 6pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST.

2016-05-22

Excellent product, quick delivery, no issues, great cost!

"Purchased unit & installed everything really smooth from deliver to installation, would extremely recommend to use this company for future projects at an excellent cost."

“Hello Jeffrey,

Thank you for taking the time to review your order with Alpine Home Air Products. It is wonderful to hear that you had a smooth end to end experience with your GE Zoneline packaged heat pump unit. The Zoneline units are designed with ease of installation, quiet operation, and efficiency in mind.

Thank you again, we appreciate your business.

COOL AGAIN

"PRODUCT DELIVERED FAST AND EASY TO INSTALL AND I AM COOL AGAIN. "

“Hello Edwin,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that we were able to get you the uncased evaporator coil which you needed quickly and in good order for your installation. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance, our customer solutions team is happy to help. They can be reached M-F 8am - 6pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST.

Quick shipping awesome product

"Multiple orders and pleased as always! Thanks alpine!!"

“Hi Scott,

Thank you for your review. It is always nice to hear from repeat customers that they continue to have positive experiences with Alpine Home Air Products! Please let us know if you have any questions regarding your Goodman central air conditioning unit or if we can be of any further assistance. Our customer solutions team is happy to help, they can be reached M-F 8am - 6pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST.

Thank you again, we appreciate your continued business and look forward to working with you next time!

2016-05-21

"My Barrel Stove kit came with all the parts and the instructions were simple and clear.
It went together easily.
The only tools required were a saber saw with metal blade, a drill and bit, a Phillips screw-driver and a 10 mm wrench to hold the nuts.
I am very pleased.

“Hi Roland,

Thank you for taking the time to review your order with Alpine Home Air Products. I am glad that everything was easy to assemble and that your US barrel stove is in good working order. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance or if you have any questions regarding maintenance of your unit. Our customer solutions team is happy to help and can be reached M-F 8am - 6pm, Sat 9am - 2pm CST.

Everything I was hoping for

"Thanks for the great web site, products and service, I could not be happier. Everything is up and running smoothly.

“Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to review your order with Alpine Home Air Products. It is great to hear that you had a positive end to end experience. It is our goal to be the most loved and easy to use retailer of HVAC products, so we love to hear about customer experiences such as yours.

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the maintenance of your Goodman central air conditioning system. Our customer solutions team is happy to help, they are available M-F 8am - 6pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST.

Share Alpine Home Air Products's store rating

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.