• Address: 1002 22nd Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"There was a dent in the product on the side of it. But shouldn't affect the work of the product.

"Product shipped quickly and was precisely what was advertised. Will buy from them again when it is time to install central air "

"I was amazed at the products they bundled together. Nothing was left out i got everything i needed to put a new furnace and air conditioner. Everything arrived in perfect condition. I will recommend alpine to anyone that is looking for quality heating and air parts at a great price."

"good price and excellent delivery keeps the jobs going"

"Very Fast and free shipping"

"I thought delivery was slow. I ordered on a Sunday. It was delivered on a Thursday or a Friday.

On the positive side, it is already installed and the installer was surprised how well it works. I think this is a more important fact. Thanks for a good furnace delivered intact.

"Quick delivery and half the price of other suppliers. Free shipping helped as well."

"Great prices, fast shipping. They know their stuff!!!"

"Great service online and delivery. Thanks"

"right on time as promised, driver even gave me a hand on taking my a/c unit to my house, when all they supost to do is get it on the floor and I'ts all yours, it was a nice experience, not like other times with different companies, I higly recomend Alphine Home Air Products, they are the cheapest also!!!"

"Alpine states that most products are delivered within 5 days from ordering. Seven days after placing order, product has still not shipped. Company is a scam and I will be filing a dispute with my credit card company shortly."

"While I have yet to enjoy the product as I am awaiting my contractor to install it, I can say that the experience with ordering, receiving my delivery quickly and with a courteous freight company, I will indeed recommend Alpine Home Air Products to friends and family in need of their offerings."

"Friendly Service, good communication, quick shipping "

"Received my LP Gas hot air furnace in a week, very fast, came in good shape, no problems receiving. I called them for some info and they are very friendly, good prices. I'm a customer for now on. "

"Fast delivery. Product as described."

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.