Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.81/10 1,394 reviews

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
    Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Alpine Home Air Products contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

All 1,394 Customer Reviews

"wow! once again, Alpine far exceeded my expectations on the purchase of a goodman air handler and electric heat element. delivered in Denver on friday, ordered on Monday! amazing, well packaged on a pallet, technical guidance on web site is very helpful, This is my 4th Alpine purchase, recommend them to everyone. jskalet"

"Product has only been delivered NOT installed. So far the experience has been smooth and easy. I own my own residential design firm and get to recommend products and companies on a daily basis and would not hesitate to refer clients to Alpine Home Air Products.

"Impressed with such quick delivery"

"They sent the right stuff in a timely manner. "

"Easy to use, fast delivery, very great service"

"Alpine is an excellent company to work with. Their e-commerce site is extremely easy to navigate and every order I have placed with them has been filled quickly and without error.

If you have a need for home air products, I highly recommend purchasing through Alpine!

"I have purchased products from Alpine multiple times. Their price is reasonable and their service and response to my requests have been great! "

"fast delivery and it was the correct part I was looking everywhere for. thanks"

"Recived my system fast and was well packaged. Driver was very pleasant and helpful I didn't hook the system up yet but appeared to be well built and can't wait to finish my loft and install the system."

"The customer service was very good. They promptly shipped our furnaces to us. And the company they use to deliver their products was very polite. Will be doing business with Alpine again, and will recommend them to others."

"Very easy to deal with. Fast and prompt service. Good quality product."

"When I ordered my units they were back ordered. I was sent an email telling me this. Within 1 hour I was emailed a time frame for shipping. I was told 3-4 days. I received my items earlier than that. I am extremely happy with the customer service I was shown. Thank You"

"Yet to have it installed."

"the chat feature on the website was very helpful. it allowed an associate to give me immediate answers to my questions to ensure i ordered the corrected items."

"Received exactly as ordered, packaged well, and prompt delivery."