Stores > Alpine Home Air Products

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review Alpine Home Air Products by clicking a star below.

Got part damaged

"Box had holes in it flanges bent."

Rep reply posted May-24-2017

A rep from Alpine Home Air Products, alpinehomeair, has responded

“Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your review, I am so sorry to hear about the damage which you have experienced. I reviewed your order and it looks like our customer solutions team was unaware of the damage issue. Unfortunately, the shipping companies do not make us aware of any damage on shipment - so unless it is reported to us by customers we do not know. We certainly want to make sure you have an fully functioning product though and are glad that you have brought this issue to our attention! One of our customer solutions team members is reaching out to you now so that we may resolve the damage issue with you.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance when we speak with you, we are happy to help! Additionally, you can reach us M - F 8am - 6pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST at 1-800-865-5931.

Margaret

Customer Experience Manager
Alpine Home Air Products”

Satisfied

"Overall, I have one regret. I paid with PayPal and Alpine was sent an old phone number. I quickly emailed the correct one and got confirmation of the change. I was forced to track down my shipment because shipper had old number. Installers were scheduled, so I had to drive 100 miles to pickup my shipment. Equipment was fine and I saved $1700."

2017-05-24

Great assistance and customer service

"Called for assistance getting the proper sized unit, technician was very knowledgeable and had all the information in front of him to assist me."

2017-05-22

Such a comfort for the consumer.

" The entire staff and service and products are excellent. Best consumer experience I have ever had. They are beyond courteous and timely. Zero anxiety. So grateful."

2017-05-21

Will recommend to all!

"Fantastic company. Great service. On time shipping. "

2017-05-21

a most excellent delivery!

"Shipping was prompt and delivery was perfect. The truck arrived just before I got home from work at noon. The driver assisted in getting the furnace down out of the truck, onto my hand truck, and up onto my porch. Looking forward now to the install!"

2017-05-20

What customer service should feel like!

"The employees couldn't have been more professional and helpful, other small businesses should take a page from their trianing book!!!"

2017-05-20

Excellent staff except account manager. Her rules, not listed sales rules.

"All the staff, including delivery, were excellent. Delivered wrong item and returned immediately with THEIR RMA PROCEDURE. The account manager wants ME pay for return and returned item?? That is in process of being addressed by other sources. I also purchased the "correct: item for about $300.00 more. Not installed yet and at this time a return is possible??"

Rep reply posted May-22-2017

A rep from Alpine Home Air Products, alpinehomeair, has responded

“Hello Nummer,

Thank you for your review and our sincere apologies that there seems to be some confusion around why shipping costs were deducted from your return. While we do provide free freight shipping out on orders, it is stated within our policies which are agreed to at time of checkout, that should you need to return your order for any personal reasons shipping costs to and from your location will be deducted from your return credit. Since your order was placed by yourself online, without consultation from one of our consultants, per our policy you would be responsible for shipping costs associated with your order.

We did advise of the shipping costs in the return authorization provided prior to your return of the items. Again, I am very sorry that there seems to be confusion regarding this aspect of the return. Due to the confusion, we did reduce the shipping costs deducted to split that with you and issued you an additional credit the day after the initial credit was issued.

I hope this helps to clear up any confusion regarding our return shipping policies, and that the additional credit issued as a goodwill gesture is appreciated. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance, we are happy to help.

Margaret

Customer Experience Manager
Alpine Home Air Products”

New furnace

"I have not installed yet, my new Alpine furnace, but I am very satisfy with the service and price provided by Alpine. Last year I purchased I central air conditioning , and so far, is working very well"

2017-05-19

Repeat Customer

"I used Alpine Home Air about 8 years ago and they did a good job the last time so I decided to use them again on another house. On a Tuesday, around noon, I ordered a full 2 Ton package unit with some accessories. It was on the truck that day. On Wednesday the shipper called to schedule the delivery for sometime on Thursday. It was delivered in perfect condition with all the correct items on the order. Alpine Home Air emailed updates every step of the way through the process so I could track my order. They even emailed me PDF product, installation and warranty information.

I've looked at some of the other Internet suppliers but Alpine Home Air is the only one I trust.

I will use them again.

2017-05-19

Great service!

"As always, great service. "

2017-05-18

Outstanding team, pricing and super fast delivery WOWED

" Outstanding service from a true professional team. First time ordering from this company super fast delivery only 3 days to door,,, lowest price on web and can use charge card no added fee like all others. Highly recommend to others. "

Happy customer

"Ordered online and truck delivered. Can't find way to get on roof."

2017-05-18

Great Service and Fast Shiiping!

"Ordered a new condenser unit an coil on a Sunday evening and it was delivered Wednesday. Everything arrived in good condition and packaged well. Best overall pricing as well! Thanks!"

Outstanding

"Was good, everything was here on time and in good condition. "

Share Alpine Home Air Products's store rating

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.