• Address: 1002 22nd Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Great Seller, Fast Fast Fast Delivery (2 days from Kentucky to Michigan) Furnace as Listed, Recommend this Seller!!!!!!"

"order placed online. process was very efficient and product status posted by email. quick response and shipment. "

"Thank you I will be ordering more."

"Very clear website, quick and accurate delivery as per my specific shipping instructions."

"Arrived just as ordered, competitive price and good service."

"The product is not a common one (at stores) and the company had it and delivery occured and on schedule. If I need more duct products in the future, I intend to return to Alpine."

"Ordering was easy over the Internet and delivery was much faster than I expected the product with exactly what I wanted"

"The product i ordered was exactly what I wanted. Now just waiting for my installer. He was unable to find what I needed locally and was surprised I could find one and have such rapid service."

"Easy to navigate the website. Quick delivery. "

"the unit was dented in several spots. may have been done during shipping did not un package the unit until today when it was installed. noticed the dents. noticed that the coil fins were not all nice and straight.

Not to concerned since the unit works as it is supposed to but I ordered a new unit not a scratch and dent unit. such as life when ordering from the internet.

"My ac unit working very well. The unit is very quiet and running very efficiently"

"Came late did not get the alpine furnace we ordered . Door is cracked! The caulk we ordered is expired and hard! And we can't get ahold of the company to send new door and return our money for the caulk. And the carb, detector we order is cheap!! Word like to return , I can buy the same one for 9.99 at menards"

"Order was on time and good value"

"Order was delayed sitting in warehouse and i was told on truck being shipped, paid 25 for lift gate but no lift gate when units arrived. Product wise i am happy but the process of getting it was less than a good time plus the 25 i paid to get to wrestle the units off the semi truck!!!"

"Very straightforward process and well communicated at every step."

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.