Stores > Alpine Home Air Products

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-06-22

"Very fast shipping. Just as described."

Happy Wife Happy Life!

"No hassle and enjoyable. Smooth and timely delivery. Will recommend to everyone.

Smooth

"Product as expected, arrived when expected, and product in installed and working."

Happy Camper!

"I had my Goodman A/C unit installed over the weekend. It was easy breezy and to hear the air coming through the vents was like music to my ears. Thank you Alpine for your quick delivery and your product. The house is not a sauna anymore. Thanks!!!!"

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

“Hello Yannick,

Thank you for your review. It is wonderful to hear that everything went smoothly with your installation and that you are now enjoying the comfort of your new Goodman air conditioner! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance, our customer solutions team is happy to help. They can be reached M-F 8am - 6pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST at 1-800-865-5931.

Definitely not white!

"I asked before purchasing the color of the unit and was told the two brands that were in white. This unit is definitely not white or even close. "

Rep reply posted Jun-21-2016

“Hi Gregory,

Thank you for your time today, I appreciated the opportunity to speak with you regarding the incorrect information which you received on unit color. My sincere apologies for the frustrations which this caused you. I have addressed the issue with our product consultants, as well as our product team so that they may update our website information to accurately reflect unit coloration.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, I am happy to help. Thank you again for your review and feedback, we appreciate the opportunity to improve our customer experience.

Cool Beach Breeze.

"Condenser unit ordered 6/4/2016, delivered promptly on 6/20/2016, which is excellent service since this was a freight delivery because of weight. This is my second purchase from Alpine Home Air Product. Highly recommend. "

Rep reply posted Jun-21-2016

“Hi Jack,

Thank you for your review, it is wonderful to hear that you continue to have positive end to end experiences with Alpine Home Air Products. We appreciate the fact that you chose to work with us a second time. Please let us know if you have any installation/maintenance questions, our customer solutions team is happy to help. They can be reached M-F 8am - 6pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST.

Thank you again, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you next time!

Satisfied Customer

"This is a very good company to buy all your home heating and Air products. They will not let you down! I give them a high rating because of the quality service they provided. I am a repeat customer buying heating and Air equipment from them. They were very patient and courteous with me when placing my order. Alpine has really earned and gained my respect. Great company!

J Dewitt Sr, N Myrtle Beach SC

This review was modified by jaspersr1954 on June 21 2016 04:33:53 AM

2016-06-20

"Perfect and easy. Thank you so much Alpine."

EASY WEBSITE TO NAVIGATE, CAME JUST AS PROMISED. VERY SATISFIED

"We are very happy with our Goodman condensing unit. Everything went smooth and arrived just as promised. Would definitely recommend to anyone. "

2016-06-20

"Competitive price and item shipped and arrived on time. I would buy from them again without hesitation."

Rep reply posted Jun-20-2016

“Hi David,

Thank you for your review, I am glad that you received your packaged air conditioner in a timely manner and good order! Your unit has some excellent features such as DigiSmart control board, auto-freeze protection, 3-minute compressor lockout, and quiet fan operation. Please let us know if you have any installation/maintenance questions, our customer solutions team is happy to help. They can be reached M-F 8am - 6pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST.

Thank you again, we look forward to working with you next time!

Real Satisfaction!

"Alpine delivered big time.
Thanks.

2016-06-18

"Very fast del less than 24 hrs. ac coil installed and working well."

Kool enough!

"Quick, on time, easy to o work with!"

Quick

"Super fast shipping thank you"

Freezin' !

"Speedy service and great prices??!! Heck yes!! My AC was up and running quicker than I hoped! "

Rep reply posted Jun-20-2016

“Hi Susan,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you had such a positive end to end experience ordering your Goodman air conditioning unit and that everything is in good working order. Please let us know if you have any maintenance questions, our customer solutions team is happy to help. They can be reached M-F 8am - 6pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST at 1-800-865-5931.

Share Alpine Home Air Products's store rating

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.