Stores > Alpine Home Air Products

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Incredible service and support

"I can't recommend Alpine enough. They were knowledgeable, helpful and super fast. Received a furnace ordered on Monday just two days later. Sent me lots of support information as well. Pricing was excellent."

Excellent service

" Salesman Joseph was great and experienced and very helpful. Would shop there again. "

Great Company

"Very fast order fulfilment. "

2016-02-05

No Frowns - Only Big Smiles

"I ordered a Goodman HVAC system and everything I ordered arrived on time and in excellent condition. The products were well packaged to avoid damage and they looked exactly as the pictures online. No worries of the product not matching expectations as advertised and visualized. Shipper arrived on time with liftgate service and even dolly carried the pallets from the back of the truck into my garage. The discounted prices I paid was researched among other similar businesses but no one else offered the package of price and free shipping. A totally top notch operation and customer satisfaction and trust."

2016-02-05

Awesome online store

"Alpine Air has a very informative website, I was able to determine the product I needed, the steps it would require to install, and the best pricing for what we needed.
Their customer service is so far outstanding, they called to confirm receipt of the order, let me know when to expect delivery, and when I had not received a call to schedule delivery by the expected day of delivery from the trucking company, they called the trucking company and I had a delivery schedule within the hour and delivery of the furnace within 4 hours of my email. Outstanding!

2016-02-04

There's HVAC supply companies and then there's Alpine Home Air Products!!!

"I recently had to purchase a Aprilaire digital controller that I wasn't having very good luck finding anywhere let alone the right price. A friend referred me to Alpine Home Air website and guaranteed me you'd have the parts in stock. Sure enough, I found the exact match for 50% cheaper than anyone else. Very easy website to shop, the correct item was shipped, (which is rare when buying electronic) and speedy shipping. This being said, I'm 100% satisfied and will definitely be passing along Alpine Home Air Products' name to many many of my friends, family, and connection in the future."

2016-02-04

Speedy

"Delivery was quick. Arrived within a few days. "

awsome furnace!

"i purchased a unit planning to do it myself. i've purchased a unit from alphine before and they are wonderful sellers. Bill immediately got in contact with me even though it was the weekend and verified my order and answer questions. they even emailed me all the technical information for the furnace. it took me one day to install and worked wonderfully. These guys are awsome and i would highly encourage them to anyone looking for a furnace."

2016-02-03

Great prices, prompt delivery, no complaints

"It is time to elect a president that will return us to strict adherence to the very constitution and Judeo-Christian principles that made this country the greatest, most generous, most free nation in human history. 100+ years of progressive policies have sapped our virtue, energy and fortune."

Outstanding Sales & Service

"Couldn't be more pleased with Alpine's help through our selection of a new HVAC system. They have gone above and beyond with professionalism and punctuality! "

2016-02-03

"Very fast shipping. I will definitely be ordering from Alpine in the future. "

Rep reply posted Feb-03-2016

“Hi Robert,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Alpine Home Air Products. It is great to hear that you appreciated the speed of shipping for your Williams natural gas heater. We work closely with our carrier partners to help ensure speed and quality of delivery for customer orders.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance, our customer solutions team is available M-F 8am - 7pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST. We look forward to working with you again!

2016-02-02

"very satisfied and well informed from the time of order til shipment arrived"

“Hi Brett,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback. It is our goal to be the most loved and easy to use retailer of HVAC products, and one step we take to meet that goal is thru communication with our customers. We work to ensure that first, you are receiving the correct product for your needs and that the product is then received by you in good order and a timely manner.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance with the installation / maintenance of your Friedrich heat pump. Our customer solutions team is available M-F 8am - 7pm; Sat 9am - 2pm CST and they are happy to help.

2016-02-02

furnace

"the furnace was very easy to install. it works fantastic. replaced my old furnace. put furnace in a different location and to run duct work into old ductwork was simple. when furnace runs its very quite can't even hear it run very satisfied with the product and the pricing is great"

“Hello Charles,

Thank you for your review, I am glad to hear that installation of your Goodman gas furnace went smoothly and that everything is in good order. The furnace you chose is an excellent model which also has one of the best warranties in the industry. Goodman offers a lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger and 10 years on parts / unit replacement with online unit registration. The site is below for your reference in case you have not yet registered it.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, I am happy to help.

2016-02-01

Great product

"Never ordered this type before, was glad it worked and was so easy to install. Thank you!"

“Hi Lee,

Thank you for your review, it is great to hear that everything was in good order with your Honeywell media filter. We work closely with our vendor partners to source high quality products which also offer ease of installation. Please let us know if we can assist you further, our customer solutions team is available M-F 8am - 7pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST.

2016-02-01

Smooth ordering and great products.

"Found exactly what i was looking for and they had low prices, wasn't expensive. Ordering went smooth, used a one vanilla prepaid visa card that required no registration so it was as simple as just typing in the numbers on the card. Came with a tracking number and shipped out right away and came on time with no hassle. Will definitely do future business."

“Hi Tommy,

Thank you for taking the time to review your end to end experience with Alpine Home Air Products, I am glad that everything went smoothly for you. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the installation of your pipe reducer, our customer solutions team is happy to help. They are available M-F 8am - 7pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST at 1-800-865-5931.

Thank you for choosing Alpine Home Air Products, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you next time!

Share Alpine Home Air Products's store rating

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.