• Alpine Home Air Alpine Home Air Products Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10

"It was all good very pleased"

"The order was easy to place, they had excellent customer service, great technical expertise, and everything arrived in good order, all at a great price!"

"Website easy to use, timely delivery"

"I placed an order over a week ago and still has not shipped. The page for my order has said the same thing with no reason for why it hasn't shipped. I will be canceling if nothing new tomorrow "

"Great information on the site to select the correct product and delivery time was good."

"great pricing, quick delivery"

"excellent. i will do another order soon."

"Quick. Easy. Right product. Great description on the site. Excessive amount of tape on shipping package."

"Impressed at how quickly the central air conditioner was delivered. "

"Not happy with the company that delivered. I was called by Alpine in Thursday to let me know that it would be delivered Friday between 9-5. I made proper arrangements to have someone at the delivery site ALL DAY. I arrived at 3:00 and waited until 5 to call the delivery company. I was told they had been there at 4 and no one was there!! That is 100% a lie because i was personally on site from 3 on. I was then told that it was going to be noted on the order and would be one of the first deliveries on Monday. Fortunately, I didnt but what if I had my HVAC guy set up to come on Saturday!?! Monday comes and by 10:00, I still have no call and no delivery. I then called the shipping company and at 10:05 I am told that it would be delivered within the hour......10:30...10:45....11:00....11:15..11:18 I get a call from the driver who is arriving at another stop and said he will be at my site within an hour. I would have to say that was terrible delivery service which reflects on Alpine. I would seriously take that into consideration before another potential order."

"We got our order within 5 days. Very happy with our Goodman 3 ton Heat Pump purchase. Thank You!"

"Great transaction overall. I will remember Alpine next time I need to make an HVAC purchase."

"You had posted online a fan 2295 that was not available for shipping and I ended up getting it 3 and a half months later. But I did receive it. inventory should be updated periodically and posted on the website that it would not be available."

"price,service,and unit very very good
thank's

"The unit performed exactly as advertised, delivery was not only free but efficient, and I am now ready to open my dojo of coolness! Thanks for great service"

Share Alpine Home Air Products's store rating

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.