Stores > Alpine Home Air Products

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-07-25

"Very fast order fulfillment and excellent prices. Online ordering was very easy. Products are high quality. "

2016-07-22

"QUICK SERVICE AND GOOD QUALITY -- GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

2016-07-22

not hot any more

"super good experience good delivery and ordering was very simple."

2016-07-21

Alpine was cheaper in the long run but I wouldn't buy again.

"Reason for 3 stars is because they gave me 2 delivery dates. That was annoying. The delivery went smooth the day of. Timing was done well. Came when the guy said he would via phone call. All and all a good purchase. I won't use Alpine again because they expect you to pay an extra 100 dollars to deliver it to your door. That's kind of crappy. I bought with them because they are a Google store and because the price was the lowest I could find. "

Rep reply posted Jul-21-2016

A rep from Alpine Home Air Products, alpinehomeair, has responded

“Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your review and feedback, I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your order experience. I am reviewing your order to see where the miscommunication happened with your delivery date - after a quick initial look I believe it may be in regard to the July 4th holiday as that is when the order was placed and our ship dates may have been off due to that (our warehouse was closed on the 4th for our staff to celebrate). I am glad to hear that when your delivery was scheduled with the freight carrier it did arrive on time and in good order. I will be sure to let our carrier partner ABF Freight know that you appreciated their timeliness, along with our competitive pricing on products.

I understand your questioning of the inside delivery fee - one way we are able to offer our customers such competitive pricing is by using freight carriers for our shipments and all of our basic freight deliveries are free. By using freight carriers, however, if a smaller truck is needed to offer liftgate service or inside delivery the freight carriers do assess an extra charge. This is why we do have a fee of $25 for liftgate service (lowering freight to ground from bed of truck) or $75 for inside delivery (lowering freight to ground from bed of truck and moving inside garage or house). I do not see either of these services listed on your order - is this something which was requested directly with the freight company? That may be why the charge was higher than our standard fees, as we are able to offer our customers a discount on these services if purchased thru us.

Again, thank you for your feedback. We value the opportunity to improve our customer experience - I hope this has provided a clearer understanding of why there is a fee for certain delivery services. Thank you for choosing Alpine Home Air Products for this purchase, we appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance, our customer solutions team is happy to help. They can be reached M-F 8am - 7pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST.

Best Regards,
Margaret Dobie
Customer Experience Manager

Alpine Home Air Products
1-800-865-5931”

Quick and easy

"Super fast ordering and delivery."

Easy Speedy

"Very easy and fast order process. Quick shipment, and no issues"

2016-07-20

Shipped next day!

"The website was easy to navigate and buying online was a breeze!"

2016-07-20

Everything as promised....

"...which is all I ever really want. PTAC deliver on time at a great price"

2016-07-19

Happy Happy Customer!!

"Alpine Home Air's people are all you can ask for in overall service to its customer's, spoke to 3 different during and after purchase, All are excellent in competing sales and service.
Larry 7/19/2016

2016-07-18

Waiting for our new build so we can use these folks again!

"Our installer was really torn. He has to pay $300.00 more at the local wholesaler than I did from Alpine. Buying online is Taboo in his world but $300.00 is a chunk of money that shouldn't be left on the table. Either in his pocket and or passing that on to his customers.

He was astounded by the condition the unit came in. He had never seen a unit in such pristine condition ready for install. We are building our new house and will use Alpine again for that project. I ordered it on Saturday and it was here on the west coast on Friday and it was July 4th weekend to boot. Thank you Alpine.

This review was modified by crowsridge on July 18 2016 05:32:49 PM

House is Cool again, thanks to Alpine Home Air Products

"Replaced my 12 year old "leaking" 3 ton evaporator coil with a new matching cased coil and my central air is working like a charm. New Coil was carefully packaged to eliminate damage during shipping and came with installation instructions. Alpine also has valuable information/resources on their website that I found very helpful. Received new coil in a few days. I would not hesitate to purchase from this Seller again.
Thank you Alpine !

2016-07-18

No more swamper or firewood in my house!

"Great experience.... installed the unit myself and what difference it has made in the comfort of my home."

2016-07-17

Money Saver

"A lot less expensive than buying through the AC companies."

2016-07-17

There to Help!

"I called them twice and they were there to help and inform. Very knowledgeable. "

2016-07-16

No surprises!

"Highly recommended vendor. Very fast shipping and all as advertised. "

Share Alpine Home Air Products's store rating

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.