• Address: 1002 22nd Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I got product at a great price and it works great."

"Delivery was not on time!!!!! I ordered on 11/18/14, and I paid overnight shipment fee, but actually I received on 11/20/14. "

"The heater performs in excess of expectations. Thank you for designing a fine product!"

"As usual the customer service was great, received the product in mint condition and on time."

"Fast order processing and delivery."

"Very good experience! Shipped on time and undamaged."

"We tried to save money and order online BIG mistake. They will grab you with their prices, and helpful sales people but once the order is done they care little about you. It has been over 2 months since we ordered our heater and we can't even begin to install it up because it came damaged and the parts are always on order yet we never get them. If you are lucky enough to have someone get back to you they are in fact very nice, but they simply don't deliver. Meanwhile it is 34 degrees outside and we have NO working furnace and we are freezing wishing we would have just spent the few hundred dollars more and bought locally."

"very smooth order process and quick delivery"

"Quick & Easy. Thank you for the good service."

"Purchased a furnace, shipping supposed to take a couple of days. After purchase found out it was on back order for two weeks. Called customer service to get a refund, because I didn't want to wait that long to have heat! Customer service rep found me a comparable furnace so that I wouldn't have to wait. Paid more for the comparable furnace. Now ten days later that furnace still has not shipped, and today I find out it was also on back order and coming in on the same day as the original furnace! Might be good equipment, I have no way of knowing. I'm steaming mad! But that's probably good BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME WARM!

"Quick easy, I especially like the size calculator on your website. It really takes the guess work and potential manipulation from installers trying to sell me the wrong style and size. "

"The furnace arrived quickly without any damage and the delivery driver was very accommodating. The furnace will be installed soon, so I cannot review the product, although it would have been nice had the unit been completely enclosed with a completed cabinet."

"Very simple: I needed a new water control solenoid for my humidifier and they delivered it along with a half dozen water pads. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because it took 2 days for them to get it into the mail and that was only after I called because I had not received any confirmation that the items were shipped. By today's standards that seems a little slow."

"Was very delight with speed of delivery"

"Correct items shipped on time. Thanks. "

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.