• Alpine Home Air Alpine Home Air Products Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"This is not the first time I have used alpine, and there is a simple reason why. "

"Parts were exactly what I ordered and arrived sooner than expected,"

"Have not installed yet---but very happy with delivery and product."

"Overall a good experience with just a few minor hiccups. The pricing and selection were great.

For shipping, they use a freight company that couldn't possibly care less about when they bring your delivery, even after making an appointment. This is more a reflection on the shipping company, but you don't have any choice in who they use.

Installation guides contain known errors, but while they know about these errors, there's nothing posted about them on the Web site.

Very limited support hours on the weekends, though this is the time when most 'do it yourself' folks will be working.

They offer a service to get contractors in your area to 'bid' on your project; however, we didn't get a response from a single contractor, so your results may vary there.

Despite these few problems, overall a good experience, and they're very responsive and supportive.

"Fast shipping and very good communications "

"ordered fan kit on sunday.... had it Tuesday at my front door,,,awesome turn around ,,,very fast delivery at no extra fee"

"The best site for "do it yourself" furnace installation. They have links to all the information you need, accessories and will contact professionals in your area if you want them to do the installation for you or to start and adjust the furnace if you install it yourself. My furnace arrived in a few days, well packed and without a scratch. I called to add an item after my original order and they took care of it right away. Very satisfied."

"Equipment was in great shape. I look forward to installing it."

"The service and delivery was great. No problems here."

"Good value & on time.............................................................................................................."

"I received my goodman ac unit within 4 days of purchase
Customer service was very professional
Answered all my questions regarding unit I am very pleased with the service

"Product was damaged when I received it so I was unsatisfied, but Cameron with customer service was very helpful and sent a replacement right away so I was then satisfied. Thank you for the service."

"I ordered the package of 5 filters for my Generalaire 900 humidifier and was so pleased that I had them 4 days later. I'd had a difficult time online finding these filters and since I have asthma, your complete inventory and quick service saved the day. Thank you ever so much.

"Fast shipping and they had everything I needed."

"When problems arose, they were quick to make things right."

Share Alpine Home Air Products's store rating

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.