• Address: 1002 22nd Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"It was delivered promptly as stated"

"Just the part I was looking for , Should be easy to install ."

"Easy ordering process and speedy delivery. Will order from Alpine again."

"Quick shipping, great pricing. "

"Perfect in all respects. Very satisfied. Thanks."

"Shipped quick. Amazingly inexpensive furnace with great quality. Will definitely recommend your company. Thanks!"

"We are very pleased with the furnace filters and with the speedy delivery from Alpine Air. I am a firm believer in keeping the furnace filter clean to keep the furnace clean. Our furnace is really energy efficient and continues to be as long as it is kept clean and in good working condition."

"haven't seen my product yet it hasn't arrived spose to have a 24 hour call ahead that didn't happenso i guess we will see when it gets here because nobody called ahead the delivery was pushed back 3 more days, so we will see when it arrives hopefully it's in good condition."

"My model 700 humidifier shipped quickly, with every part I needed, and full wiring, installation, and maintenance instructions. I had no trouble with the installation and the unit performed flawlessly. Cost was very competitive and tech support through Alpine was professional and easy to contact."

"This company is great! I broke my item on install. They sent me a new one with no questions. Great customer service!"

"I was very happy to deal with Alpine because I was able to purchase a thermostat which was not available for purchase here in Canada. Also, the price was the best I found."

"Ordering was easy and fast. Received overnight as ordered and everything went well with the installation. Thanks"

"Had what I want and had delivery in 3 days"

"Very easy to order; very prompt in delivery!"

"excellent speed of delivery, supposed to be 5 to 10 business days, I receive my products usually within 3 days, never have any issues ordering from Alpine Air"

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.