• Address: 1002 22nd Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"The ease of ordering and prompt delivery was great. I will definitely order again!"

"Good service and quick turn around time."

"Great product at a great price. Small issue with shipping, John worked out a good solution for all parties."

"Just an excellent experience.

"Fast shipping, well packed to help avoid shipping damage. A++"

"pleasure to do business with"

"products delivered as requested, but furnace was slightly damaged. I called to see what could be done, and was told that it was the shipping company's problem, I was also told that the shipping company has a history of not taking care of damaged products, and that it would take several attempts to get them to take care of it. I didn't bother, the damage was small and only visual."

"excellent with Alpine, but they are planning to deliver the product tomorrow on Friday as I requested."

"ORDERED PARTS GOT 1/4TH OF WHAT I ORDERED"

"Great prices, great customer service, fast processing. They even suggested a cheaper dented unit on checkout!"

"Was very good, I also sent a good comment to the shipping company about how there was so little marks or rips etc and how good the driver was.And the furnace is good. haven't run it much this time of year.
Also I appreciate that you can sell these , there are very few company's to offer these.(or any others product)
I can tell from the reviews how positive the product is
Thanks so Much again.
Allan

"Probably the most helpful staff I have ever experienced with an online seller.
The staff is very knowledgeable and will spend the time to answer any questions and offer helpful suggestions regarding your project. I would definitely recommend Alpine to anyone that is considering buying air conditioning equipment.

Nobu, California

"The product arrived on time and in good condition. As a replace condenser fan motor it performs better than the original, fewer ampheres and quieter.

"I would like to ship this product back at your expense. This is not what I ordered and I cannot use this on my ac unit. Very dissatisfied! When I order something, I want what I ordered, not something else. Please contact me back asap. "

"Items arrived pretty quickly; also I got offered links for instruction manuals."

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.