Stores > Alpine Home Air Products

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

Great Customer Service!!

"Surprisingly, this company offers the kind of customer service that I thought was nonexistent. From ordering my through the wall Amana PTH unit, to receiving it, I never had not one problem. Dan/Cust. Svc. Rep, called me twice and emailed me to make sure my new unit would be compatible with my old. The Freight Company called me to set up a time for delivery. He actually gave me a "two" hour window, yes, I said two not ten! They delivered my unit within two days and even helped my husband carry it inside our house, which I didn't have to pay extra for. The unit works great. I would highly recommend!"

This review was modified by jlc740 on January 20 2017 03:15:01 PM

Prompt Everything

"Quick and great service, fast delivery, great prices, nice product selection. Definitely there for the customers. Easy decision to buy again."

This review was modified by Ricko_mobile on January 20 2017 07:15:03 AM

2017-01-18

Got what I needed, on time!!!

"I ordered what I needed, and it showed up on time and in good shape. I have a furnace job I need to do, and I will consider alpine as the source for that furnace."

This review was modified by PMedenbach on January 20 2017 06:15:03 AM

2017-01-17

Help when you need it!!! Daniel

"They helped, were there when I needed it, called regarding the order as it was the wrong application I did not know. They straightened it out and I will get my next unit from them too as the shipping came as we were wheeling out the old unit almost exactly. Perrrrfect!!! Daniel Seip, happy buyer! :O)"

This review was modified by danseip_com on January 19 2017 06:15:02 PM

Fast and Friendly Service

"Thank you for shipping out my furnace so fast. Thank you for the follow up call offering your service if I had any questions. My furnace is installed and working perfectly. "

This review was modified by aruba1232 on January 18 2017 09:45:03 AM

couldn't ask for more

"After unsuccessfully searching locally, Alpine knocked it out of the park, what i needed when i needed it, & delivered on time. Many thanks to all that assisted me."

This review was modified by andre_r_judice on January 18 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-01-16

"Price and delivery were as expected."

This review was modified by lblackburn-50478 on January 18 2017 03:45:01 AM

2017-01-15

works great

"unit works great, my wife is happy. easy to install"

This review was modified by jaegercci on January 17 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-01-15

2nd order as good as the first

"This was my second order. It arrived early and complete just like the first.

This review was modified by walzer8 on January 17 2017 03:45:01 AM

Catchy title

"In 5 minutes I had a replacement part in the mail after a piece arrived broken. Incredible service (the humidifer is great too)."

This review was modified by andrew_groh20 on January 17 2017 12:02:21 AM

NEED A WATER FALL ???

"LAST ONE LASTED 15 YEARS
SOLENOID WENT BAD, TIME FOR A NEW ONE

WORKS GOOD

This review was modified by msobey on January 17 2017 12:02:04 AM

2017-01-13

Fast shipping and no contractor license required

"When we first started shopping for our heat and air unit locally, we found out the local merchants would only sell to a licensed contractor. We waited 3 1/2 weeks for a contractor to have "time" to make the purchase for us. Finally we resorted to online shopping and found Alpine. We saved money right off the top, and the regular shipping time was 2 days. They made a phone call to verify with us when we could expect our delivery, plus followed up with email confirmation and tracking. Great experience!! "

This review was modified by barbsher on January 17 2017 12:01:28 AM

2017-01-12

Nice customer service

"Outstanding service, good prices compared to others.. "

This review was modified by rami_hamideh on January 17 2017 12:01:22 AM

2017-01-12

Great product great price

"Arrived on time, box was damaged but the product was not harmed. I have yet to install so I cannot review the functionality."

This review was modified by cdwarnes on January 17 2017 12:00:57 AM

2017-01-10

Alpine Air is Hot

"My furnace went out and heating my house with my oven was crazy. All estamates were so out of my price range. You guys in CHICAGO BEAT the pirce by a couple thousand. I dont know how you do it but your free shipping and one hell of return policy no one can touch there great products. I actually had enough money to buy new A/C which was totally un expected. On the truck that day delivered in Six days I have the dent scrach unit up and heating my house runs perfectly. Thank you so so.Andre Kovacs Galt. California."

This review was modified by andkov71 on January 12 2017 04:45:01 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-12-2017

A rep from Alpine Home Air Products, alpinehomeair, has responded

“Hello Andre,

Thank you for the review and feedback - I am glad to hear that you are so happy with your unit and service! It is our goal to be the most loved and easy to use retailer of HVAC products, so we love hearing reviews such as yours. Our Scratch & Dent products are a wonderful opportunity to save even further and extend your dollar for needed home air products, perfectly functional with some cosmetic damage.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance, our customer solutions team is happy to help. They are available M-F 8am - 7pm and Sat 9am - 2pm CST at 1-800-865-5931. Thank you again, we appreciate your business.

Best Regards,
Margaret Dobie
Customer Experience Manager

Alpine Home Air Products
1-800-865-5931”

Share Alpine Home Air Products's store rating

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.