• Address: 1002 22nd Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Far exceeded my expectations, system is on and works great!"

"The product finally arrived. Fedex delivered the package incorrectly to a neighbor.
However, I am extremely happy with the filters. thank you

"Excellent service and fast delivery. My second purchase from Alpine."

"Good price = Good deal, free shipping, and A/C unit arrived quickly and undamaged. Unit is installed and working great."

"My online help was awesome! The unit is everything I was told it would be. Great service and great product. Shipped fast."

"The sales team is knowledgable and the delivery was quick. I can't imagine getting my HVAC equipment anywhere else. "

"The product arrived in just a few days and with no defects. Thanks for a great price and product. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for heating and air products"

"Delivery to my granddaughter was very good, she was very satisfied and had already installed equipment. Everything completed in one week. Thank you"

"Fantastic service from knowledgable staff. Order shipped same day and was wrapped properly so I did not experience any freight damage!"

"The delivery guy was very helpful and polite. As far as delivery otherwise i was told i would get a call 1/2 before delivery and that did not happen. As far as the product i will not know until it is installed and that may be another month or so. So far so good. "

"I love when I order something online and it is exactly what I ordered! No problems with delivery or with the time it took to be delivered. Product is up and running and will keep me nice and warm this coming winter!"

"I can't believe how quickly the Alpine crew got my oil furnace package packed, loaded and delivered to New Hampshire. I couldn't have mailed a letter the same distance any quicker. The installation DVD has answered all of my sheet metal fabrication concerns & I'm looking forward to a smooth installation this weekend."

"Your company did something very rare and refreshing: you did what you said you were gonna do and you did it when you said you were gonna do it! My goodness the world must be coming to an end. And not only that-you shipped me the exact product I ordered on time and un-damaged.

thank you very much!

"Service was great and delivery was good. I would order again if needed."

"always great service and fast"

Alpine Home Air Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Alpine Home Air Products is a merchant member
Alpine Home Air Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.