• Address: 15 Main St., E. Rockaway, NY
    • Contact: info@alltimetvs.com
    • Phone: 1-866-976-2799
    • Customer Support: 1-866-976-2799
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:30am - 7:00pm EST Fri: 9:30am - 7:00pm EST Saturday: Closed Sunday: 11:00am - 5
    • Fax: 1-516-612-4456

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Bought a Samsung 46 inch 7500 Series TV 18 mo's ago (Feb '13). I scoured the net, All Time had the best price. 5 mo's ago the TV picture began to freeze and enter a cycle of turning itself on/off. To stop this pattern we have to unplug the TV. The problems have only gotten worse and today we can't watch the TV as the problems occur within minutes of turning on the TV. Ironically, I see the same TV on their site right now for $500 more than I paid for it 18 months ago. Bottom line, these guys seem shady, I think they are shady (at least with some of their inventory) and I wish I had paid the higher price to deal with a reputable retailer, even a reputable internet retailer. I live in suburban Boston and have one hour into calling around looking for someone to service the TV and have nothing to show for it. Besides the cost of the repair, if it is worth repairing (I don't yet know), I figure I'll be lucky to only lose 3 hours or so dealing with this inconvenience, including possibly having to take it off of its arm wall mount. Good luck...but I wouldn't do it again. "

modified review This review was modified by BostonBrent on August 15 2014 07:31:04 AM

"I purchased a 55 inch LG LCD 3D TV from alltimetvs.com. On my receipt it states that I have a one year manufacturer warranty. My TV went bad after three months and when I contacted LG they came out and worked on it but found out I got it from alltimetv's and refused further service. I had an extended warranty on the TV but because LG worked on the TV and did not resolve the issue the extended warranty company would not honor their piece. I contacted All Time TV's and asked them if they where authorized dealers and they said "Yes", so I contacted LG and they stated that was untrue to the fullest. When I called all time tv's back with this information they said they assumed that they where authorized dealers and that they are not responsible for the misinformation they print on their receipts. I had to order the parts myself and fix the TV myself. All time tv's lied to me and I have the proof. They are not a responsible retailer of electronics and are deceptive about manufacturer relationships. Here is what my receipt states that was not honored by all time tvs:
Qty SKU Description
Shipping Carrier: AM Trucking Tracking #: 1293104
1 55LM7600 LG 55LM7600 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 240 Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Six Pairs of 3D Glasses
Serial #'s: 212RMHR43089
2 6HDMI3D HDMI CABLE - 6FT. (1.4v 3D Support w/ Ethernet)
Shipping Carrier: CPS Tracking #:
Please Note: You will be receiving your warranty info via email from CPSCentral.com

1 TVH5-1500 1 + 5 = 6 Year In Home TV Warranty (Under 1500)

"AllTimeTvs Customer Service just told me to "Fuck Off!". That's within the only 5 minute phone call I've had with them since my purchase last year! I'm in the process of doing my taxes for 2013 and going over all of my accounts when I noticed a charge higher than what my notes and emails say. A $95.90 charge for "Handling and Insurance". A charge I had no idea about (by reading the reviews now I'm not the only one), was never been told about but apparently it's somewhere in the website (which I didn't use since I ordered by phone)... definitely not as visible as their huge "FREE SHIPPING" sign. Long story short, I call and tell them that I was never been told about this. An irritated guy says its been 13 months and I should have contacted them earlier. I say that I shouldn't have to double-check any honorable business and this is tax season so I'm going through everything. I ask what can be done and he says "Nothing". I say "Nothing???" and add "I see you don't mind negative internet reviews" to which he responds with "Fuck Off!" and hangs up. STAY AWAY!!! "

"I bought a Samsung 60" - LED 1080P 3D HDTV - UN60F7100. At first glare, the TV price was the best in the U.S, $1,529.00. Then they over charged me $318.89 through my bank account. When I calling them to ask, the explanation is for shipping insurance and three year warranty even I told them don't want the warranty. They told me that I could call them back when I received the TV and cancel the warranty. Nevertheless, the first phone that called me to ask me making payment became "doesn't exist", and the phone posted online has never been reached to anybody. Therefore, my conclusion is: AlltimeTVs may give you a good price, but it is not honesty business. You won't get a business that you can never able to reach after purchase."

"Horrible! Avoid completely. Their customer service is a shell game and really non-existent.I bought a 70 inch Quatron that was damaged in shipment, and despite the added cost of insurance and shipping, plus the buy safe guarantee, they have done nothing. They do not answer emails and you stay on hold for hours and then when you finally talk to someone the give you the runaround. Terrible!"

"[Update...]
After putting in my bad experience with shopping at AllTimeTVs on resellerratings.com, I received a phone call from Mr. Frank of AllTimeTVs.com support. He carefully listened to my concern and was helpful in getting the discount (which was promised while placing the order) back.
Even though I am not very happy with the shopping experience, I am satisfied with the customer support person (Frank) and changing my ratings to 4 stars.

[Original Review...]

Never buy from AllTimeTVs.com - I recently bought a Canon t3i camera and had a pretty bad experience buying from this site. I'll never ever shop here. I wish I read "resellerratings" reviews before placing the order. :(
Here is what happened - after placing the order online, you'll get an email asking to call one number to confirm the order; When you do that, salesperson would try to push you to buy other products from the store, those are over priced. I actually wanted to buy that anyways, so i was kind of OK with it.

Now comes the hard part, they'll tell you about an additional charge for "insurance and handling" (it was $20 for me); god only knows what that for. Also, you can not avail online discounts if you are paying with a credit card. I did not like the whole experience and I wanted to cancel the order. That's when he changed the voice and promised me some discount off the total amount. When I checked my credit card statement, it showed the amount without those discounts. I emailed them a couple of times and did not get any response yet. Over all, a very bad website to buy stuffs from and never ever recommend this site.

"Frank at alltime tv is good to deal with."

"I ordered a Samsung 7500 series which turned out to be unavailable. I was upset with the outcome but Bobby made it right."

"WARNING: Do not buy a TV through AllTimeTVs. Their return policies are outrageous and do not allow for you to return a TV even if it is defective. I bought a 55" Panasonic Viera plasma and found there is a problem within the TV that is creating a huge signal lag when used with my home theater system. It does this with either an analog input from the receiver or digital output to the receiver. Two different interfaces and signal types and with both, the TV audio/video lags. So I can't play a DVD or listen to any content with surround sound because of this out of sync issue. That's unacceptable and a sign of some kind of defect in my view. My stereo equipment is working fine and I know how to hook up A/V systems. I've called Panasonic product support on this numerous times and they are not acknowledging a problem with the TV. In that case, I want to return the TV and find something else. I'd be willing to do an even exchange since I'm confident I just have a defective one but AllTimeTVs say they don't accept returns which is ridiculous. If you're considering a big purchase like a TV and you're reading this, go somewhere else! If not and something goes wrong where you need to return your purchase, you're in for a ton of frustration and stress."

"AllTimeTVs.com is a scam. Not surprised they manipulate on here as well.
They part out there TV's plain and simple. Units are NOT new whatsoever. Serial numbers do not match. Back panels do not match the actual unibody of the units they sell either.
They take newer back panels and place them on similar cheaper and older models. So you think your buying new when your buying an old POS with a manipulated serial and model number.
It's a scam pure and simple.

File a complaint with IC3.gov
I'm sure they have many federal complaints (since business is across state borders)

"be aware of this ill mannered scammer!

i had placed the order but had been cancelled with no proper reason even if i asked why; i strongly believe that they refused because i had asked no more extra charges emphasizing no insurance and unwanted warranties.
this guy first seemed to offer very attractive price though. in fact it is not. they try to add up the total invoice cunningly in the end.

"Do not deal with this company, its been over a month and no projector and no refund.

To start this out I ordered a Sony hw55es projector for $3400 on December 9th. And after the upsale call and hidden shipping and handling fees I should have canceled the order then but didn't because I wanted it before Christmas. Turns out it wasn't in stock like their website and phone hold propaganda says and every week I call I was told that it would be shipping next week.

now on December 27th after i was yet again told that it would be shipping next week after my new years party now with no TV I canceled my order and asked for a refund.

I have called an additional three times since the 27th and was offered excuses and still saying that the projectors will be in stock at the end of the week and they could just ship me one. Again I refused and just asked that they refund my money since it missed the two main events that I wanted it for. I just want to be done with this company so that I can forget the whole thing.

I have filed a dispute with American Express and will get my money back eventually, but why cant they be stand up guys and follow their word it would be easier on everyone.

It is now Jan 15th still nothing, Maybe they will see this and issue my refund like the other people.

"I did not read all the small print when I made my purchase on a Canon 6D SLR, and was initially upset to see the "surprise" handling and insurance charge after I thought my order was complete. But I voiced my disapproval to the company, and they made up for it. They convinced me that they really do value my business and want a long-term relationship. Frank was very helpful and gave confidence to buy again from Alltimetv in the future."

"Final Verdict : Finally got my camera, and to my another surprise the Nikon box was not sealed. I get a feeling that the cables USB and AV have been replaced with some local stuff. I hope that camera functions properly. I will go by 3 stars in the hope the camera functions properly, but not at all Happy with the shopping experience.

Updated : Upgrading my ratings just because of Frank from the customer satisfaction team, who called me, apologized on behalf of someone else's fault. Gave me the same price listed and a battery. I hope AllTimeTvs understands that this is not good business model, where-in first a sales guy insults and tries to cheat the customer and then Customer Satisfaction team member fixes the things. Also, hope now that the order comes in a good shape. Once I receive my order will upgrade or downgrade the ratings again depending on how things turn up. As of now going with 4 stars.

ORIGINAL REVIEW :- Worst online retailer ever dealt with. Placed the order at a good price, but then got a mail saying that Sales representative will call and confirm the order. From here I thought I made a mistake by not going with old reviews. Next morning I get a call from the sales representative, he starts selling all the accessories. He mentions about the battery, saying that the one which comes along with Camera is only 20mins charge. Whereas on the site it says “EN-EL14 Lithium-Ion Battery (1030mAh)”, this is the same Nikon sells on its site which lasts the whole day. So here either the representative is trying to fool the customer or replacing the original item from the box. Next he tries to give me some bargains, but I refuse them and asks to just send me only my order which was for $418. He tells me ok, so that total is around $440. On my asking why $440, he tells me that there is mandatory shipping insurance fee which is stated on the site. I mentioned let me check, he puts me on hold and makes me wait for around 15 minutes. After returning I mentioned that I don’t see any such fee on the site, so he just says you can Cancel the order. I ask him to cancel, he says ok and asks me about my Nationality, again puts me on hold, returns and then says thank you. How rude a person can get, he is trying to make a mockery of one’s Nationality, and not seeing that they themselves are cheating the customers. In the whole conversation he puts me on hold 3-4 times, and this conversation went for 25 minutes. Never would suggest anyone to get attracted by their low prices, which actually is not.

"Unpleasant customer experience. After submitting the online order, I got email requiring me to call the sales rep to "complete the order" which should have been unnecessary because the order was already complete as far as I was concerned. The rep then went into high pressure sales pitch to try to sell extended warranties and cables and then said "In addition to have to pay $52 shipping insurance on top of the agreed price" and "You can't you the 2% off coupon if you pay by credit card" (the web site said you could). I refused their bait-and-switch tactics and cancelled the order.

Who needs the hassle?

AllTimeTVs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AllTimeTVs.com  is not a merchant member
AllTimeTVs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!