Allstarflags.com Reviews - allstarflags.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 33 reviews

Allstarflags.com is not a merchant member
Allstarflags.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Very hapy with your products. Thank you."

"Good Price, Fast shipping"

"Fast and reliable service."

"Made In The U.S.A. is all I need to hear. Keep up the quality work."

"excellent flag delivered on time"

"I think that All Star Flags is a great company, and the customer service is absolutely outstanding! I wanted a college flag that was not listed, so I contacted All Star Flags--they found the flag I wanted, sent me a pic, and added that flag to my order (which meant that I got free shipping!). I have ordered from them before, and I shall continue to!"

"Efficency in shipping the item to me. Material is of high quality."

"Great selection, web page and speedy delivery."

"The flags are high quality and came so quickly! I'm very happy with Allstarflags.com and will use them each time I need flags."

"Very prompt and accurate service."

North Carolina

"Excellent experience. Ordering was easy. The merchandise arrived the next day. Highly recommend this local company, which sells products made in the USA."

"Having ordered from Allstarflogs many times, I knew their service would be excellent. Everytime I place an order (including this time), they sent the order out the same day I place it and always receive it the next business day."

"You guys have been very helpful and professional in the dealings with me. Thank you"

"i was very pleased to work one of the members at allstarflags and did the custom for me. communication between us was by far best to work with no difficulty and they were motivated and als send out samples online before making decision, can do jobs! great job you guys ! i will do business with you in the future if one ever come up with new ideas! thank you !"

"wonderful great product and speedy delivery"