Stores > Allsignsco.com

sales@allsignsco.com
      603-464-5455

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Allsignsco.com by clicking a star below.

Amazing work!

"The pots I ordered came out beautiful and they were shipped so fast! I would recommend them to everyone! "

2017-01-04

"beautiful piece of pottery -my brother and his wife were thoroughly delighted and very much surprised-Beautiful Christmas Gift!"

Perfect Christmas Present

"It's always a challenge finding the right present for your adult children. My son and daughter-in-law just finished building a new house and this crock with their name and address on it was perfect, they were both excited and made me very happy."

2017-01-04

"I was very happy with my product, beautifully done. Planning to make another purchase in the near future. Packaging was superb. Delivery was quick. Thank you. "

Perfect Pet Name Crock

"This is the second crock that I ordered from Allsignco.com. I can't say enough about the quality and speed that I received my personalized crock. I would recommend Allsign co. to anybody who would like a quality personalized crock at an affordable price."

Allsigns Always

"I have ordered numerous times from Allsigns and never ever been disappointed with any items. They always deliver meeting my expectations. My order this year was very nice but I would have liked to have seen a bit more depth in the color I had selected. I choose the Burgundy on the crock I had ordered and it seemed a bit muddy to me. I had not ordered anything in this color before but the recipients were very happy. Your timeliness in filling orders is to be commended and the packing of items is exceptional.
Sincerely, Sharon

2017-01-03

"Products weee very nice. The recipients liked them very much"

2017-01-03

"Excellent experience. Very prompt response to questions. "

2017-01-03

"I ordered German Shepherd magnetic silhouettes 11 days ago and have yet to receive them. I would never recommend this company to any of my friends"

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2017

A rep from Allsignsco.com, allsignsco, has responded

“Good morning,
You placed the order 12/23/16 4:55pm. We were closed until 12/27/16 for the holiday. We processed your order 12/27/16. Your order shipped 12/30/16. Shipping from NH to NV is 5 business days. Keep in mind that the 1/2/17 was a holiday for UPS. According to your tracking number is it scheduled for delivery 1/9/17. Which is 5 business days once you factor in the holiday. You should have received a UPS tracking number in your email. If not, please check your spam mail. Thank you for your order.”

Amazing Purchase!

"You have gained a lifelong customer! The crock we ordered for our daughter was perfect! The quality of the crock is exceptional, the detail engraving is beautiful and the shipping was so fast! We were very impressed with the care taken in packing the crock for a safe delivery! Thanks so much! Your customized crocks are now our go to wedding gifts for people!"

2017-01-03

This memorial slate was beautiful!

"I purchased a pet memorial for my friend who lost her beloved dog. The package was delivered within 3 days, the likeness of the dog's silhouette was incredible, and the quality was excellent. My friend has placed the slate tile in her garden. Thanks, AllSigns!"

2017-01-03

"Very happy with Allusions! This was my go-to gift this Christmas season, and everyone who received a personalized planter/crock was so happy! The customer service was great - easy to request a different font or make slight changes to the design. And they were delivered very quickly! I would definitely recommend this company to others!
My only suggestions would be to get rid of the packing peanuts!

Thank you!

2017-01-03

"Great service, quick shipping around the holidays. Love the product"

2017-01-03

Can't wait to order more!

"So impressed! We will definitely order more in the future!"

Great price and service

"I was very pleased using Allsignsco. I needed a couple of signs and an "above and beyond" modification and the staff was very helpful. Product was quality and delivered sooner than expected. I would use their service again in a minute."

Share Allsignsco.com's store rating

Allsignsco.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Allsignsco.com is a merchant member
Allsignsco.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.