Stores > Allied Shirts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review Allied Shirts by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

Never received my order!

"I Order 11 shirts for a big family event this weekend and somehow there system just deleted my order without notifying me. After waiting on hold for 1 hour I was told very casually that this happens!! I will never EVER be ordering anything from this company in the future. I would not recommend this company to anyone! "

2017-10-13

JOY RIDE LLC -Newberry,SC

"This site was very user friendly with alot of great offers. I would defenitely shop here again!"

2017-10-12

Exactly what I ordered

"I got exactly what I had ordered! I designed and they produced. Look forward to ordering again. "

2017-10-11

Nice looking T Shirts

"I was a little worried getting 25 t's made online without getting a proof before hand but what I got in the mail was great. The price was the best I found on the internet and shipping was on par for what other sites had ( plus it was FREE). Everyone so far has been pleased when they see the shirts. Many sizes were ordered. A little worried about the high cotton content ( since I dry my shirts too hard in the dryer). We will see how they go. Thanks Allied!"

2017-10-11

Lousy

"Tees received without care."

2017-10-10

Poor Quality and Did not Print to Order

"We ordered and paid for "Tagless" T Shirts and received a batch with tags.

The quality of the print was extremely poor.

We are very disappointed

2017-10-09

DEAS

"Easy to design and fast shipping. "

2017-10-09

Great shirt !!! Just one flaw :(

"Great shirt, although the lettering tends to start peeling a bit or cracks after a few wears, will still wear shirt"

2017-10-03

Best of the best

"Always super customer service. I use them for all my needs business and personal"

2017-10-02

Customized T shirts

"Very easy to order and to customize the shirts . Very fast service from order to delivery ."

2017-09-28

Love my shirts!

"Easy site to use. Price was great since I didn't want to order in bulk and shipping was fast!"

2017-09-28

Cool Shirts

"Used a photograph of a painting I made for my Home Bar, then Used Paint to prep it for a shirt. I found a great price on Allied Shirt and easily uploaded and created the Shirt. The shirts arrived faster than predicted and they awesome. We can wear cool shirts now while we drink our home brews."

2017-09-27

Quality and ease.

"Designed artwork for a one-off T-shirt. Upload of file and placement on garment easy; turnaround time fast. Quality, no complaints. Will use Allied for future projects."

2017-09-26

nothing went wrong

"The t-shirt arrived exactly as I wanted, in great time, and the customer service was good."

2017-09-25

Missed it by 1 Day

"I ordered shirts and paid extra to ensure my shirts would arrive before my golf outing. When I did not get an email saying they shipped, I called and was told the shirts were in production. Was told the company would next day air them at their cost and I would receive them on time. The next evening still no email, I called again and they were still being printed .... they supposedly were being printed the night before! Did not appreciate that someone lied to me.... needless to say, they missed the cut-off for overnight deliveries, so my shirts arrived the DAY AFTER MY GOLF OUTING. Very frustrating to not have shirts to give out at a golf outing. I had people flying in for the event, so I had to mail out shirts. Allied Shirts discounted my order, but it just meant more work for me to mail off the shirts and I couldn't give them out at my event. "

Share Allied Shirts's store rating

Allied Shirts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Allied Shirts is not a merchant member
Allied Shirts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!